PDA

View Full Version : T-Hotel (along Jalan Wong Ah Fook) any action?

bolehk
21-03-2018, 11:34 PM
see the hotel is relatively new and clean. any FL activities there? e.g like our Hotel81 got those booked rooms? :confused:

83ig
22-03-2018, 04:49 PM
dun c much streetwalkers nwadys along tat street
even at the old shopping centre nec to city sq seem quite empty when i passby
if u walk ard the coffeeshops i believe u will b approach by the okt whom will bring u inside a coffeeshop to showcase the goods

83ig
11-04-2018, 12:28 PM
juz went in jb last wkend
dun c any streetwalker or okt looking for business
Mayb i recce the area too early
but at least the fishtank style outlet along the shophse selling the curry fish head is stil operating
went in to hv a look the pricing range from myr70 -myr35 one shot / 20min
most of the working ladies cant make it but theres a few gems among them

ShadowRiders
14-04-2018, 04:39 PM
see the hotel is relatively new and clean. any FL activities there? e.g like our Hotel81 got those booked rooms? :confused:

T-hotel is a short time hotel. Used to do a roaring business catering to couples from Singapore who needed hotel rooms especially those staying northern region. But now with the horrible traffic jams and more couple friendly ST rooms becoming freely available everywhere...... T-hotel is now mainly used by FLs and LBs.

bolehk
30-04-2018, 12:19 AM
T-hotel is a short time hotel. Used to do a roaring business catering to couples from Singapore who needed hotel rooms especially those staying northern region. But now with the horrible traffic jams and more couple friendly ST rooms becoming freely available everywhere...... T-hotel is now mainly used by FLs and LBs.

any idea do they offer any short stay 2hrs? 3hrs? what's the rate like?

spacenerdy
01-05-2018, 09:53 AM
Not sure how is this hotel? Is it like our hotel 81?