PDA

View Full Version : a wound on penis

goodsex
06-04-2007, 07:19 AM
few days back, realised theres a wound on penis. might be due to too much masterbation and caused the wound? went to doctor, and he said is not std or aids.

however, recently masterbated again..and the wound is back again.

anyone experience this before? any dvice?? thanks

sammyboyfor
06-04-2007, 12:27 PM

You should stop that disgusting and sick habit immediately. Masturbation is a form of self abuse!

dathinman
06-04-2007, 01:18 PM
Maybe it is too dry. Use lubricants such as baby lotion, Johnson baby oil, etc. That might help.

Anyway, stop for a while so that the wound can heal completely.

PS
Medical studies have shown that masturbation reduces prostate cancer risks. So wank away. :D

clan007
06-04-2007, 01:33 PM
few days back, realised theres a wound on penis. might be due to too much masterbation and caused the wound? went to doctor, and he said is not std or aids.

Wah lau eh, cant u just stop until your dick has completely healed ....

goodsex
06-04-2007, 11:55 PM
i seldom did that very much, but recently just very horny, and wank too much. and iam afraid might be some unwanted illness from previous fuck(s)...(all protected sex)..

a sign of any STD/HIV cuts/wounds can be easily identified by any doctors? went to Dcs on feb for test, negative.. might want to go back during sept..

have to quit all commercial sex le..better give myself a peace of mind.

pepsilight
07-04-2007, 12:47 AM
do the real deal lah bro! else, wear a cap when u masturbate! Hopefully the lubrication wun cause you to tear yr dick skin anymore.

:P

goodsex
07-04-2007, 07:15 PM
the wound is not on the skin. the wound is on the dick head. iam getting worrier and worrier...

pls tell me is it possible that the wound is on the dick head?? it is red..

i saw a doctor few days back and he said its not std or any other illness..is a cut..

angrybigpenis
07-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Hydrate and moisturise, bro. If the wound is a skin tear, it should heal with plenty of orange juice (not directly on the wound but drink it). Vit C helps the skin and tissue to heal.

Get yourself wet before you pleasure yourself, bro. Nothing worse than a dry fuck, even if its just you and Mrs Hand. :D

That advice also works with gals....get'em wet before driving your Bronco into assult territory.