PDA

View Full Version : Looking for SD and/or SB for interview

andersonian
21-03-2018, 01:26 AM
Looking for sugar daddies, sugar mommies or sugar babies to interview for a project. I know this kind of thing don't want to let ppl know so everything will be confidential.

Don't flame me for this ah it's important and already got the community might as well try.

If anybody kind enough to help me pls I really appreciate.

andersonian
22-03-2018, 08:25 AM
Still hoping for a response from someone so bump

masterwanker
22-03-2018, 09:12 PM
What is the purpose of this project ? What sort of info are looking for ?

andersonian
22-03-2018, 11:32 PM

Just a university research paper. Looking for insights and first hand opinions of the community. All can be done anonymously with like some non revealing personal details. Of course no name needed.

andersonian
23-03-2018, 12:01 AM

It's a university research paper. Looking for first hand opinions about the community and like reasons for becoming an SD/SB, that sort of stuff. Of course identity is kept secret, but will still use non-identifiable personal info like age and salary all that.

xxtwentyfour
23-03-2018, 01:17 PM
Looking for sugar daddies, sugar mommies or sugar babies to interview for a project. I know this kind of thing don't want to let ppl know so everything will be confidential.

Don't flame me for this ah it's important and already got the community might as well try.

If anybody kind enough to help me pls I really appreciate.

Got pic to show?

andersonian
23-03-2018, 05:08 PM
Got pic to show?

Bro, you need a pic of the interviewer before you agree ah?

masterwanker
23-03-2018, 09:05 PM
It's a university research paper. Looking for first hand opinions about the community and like reasons for becoming an SD/SB, that sort of stuff. Of course identity is kept secret, but will still use non-identifiable personal info like age and salary all that.

Not wanting to disappoint you but majority here would surely want to keep their sexual lives here as discrete as possible .

justl00king
23-03-2018, 10:21 PM
It's a university research paper. Looking for first hand opinions about the community and like reasons for becoming an SD/SB, that sort of stuff. .
SD got $$$ no time, SB only want talk $.
So i think quite tough, wish u goodluck :D

SnowLeopards
23-03-2018, 10:40 PM
How much are you willing to compensate the interested parties ? :D

Pierre.

Cuntworth
24-03-2018, 01:58 AM
How much are you willing to compensate the interested parties ? :D

Pierre.

U interested to be interviewed???:D

peanodood1337
24-03-2018, 08:24 AM
Just a university research paper. Looking for insights and first hand opinions of the community. All can be done anonymously with like some non revealing personal details. Of course no name needed.

Ethnographic research eh? Sociology major? Helping you bump this thread up (:

Anyway, while I do not fall into either of your targeted demographic, I'll help you ask a friend if she is willing to be interviewed. Will PM you if she is agreeable.

Regardless, good luck with your project!