PDA

View Full Version : Can you...?

chickenzip
05-04-2007, 11:07 AM
You are a manager of a MNC company earning a decent annual salary of approx. $70k. You have a pretty and understanding wife, 2 adorable kids - a boy and a girl, staying in a condo, driving a MVP.

One day, a female colleague of yours asked you for help. She is pretty, intelligent, and sexy. She says her PC at home is giving her problem. You agree to help (And you know nuts about PC).

In her house, while you are pretending to be smart solving her PC problem, she came out from her room dress in a super tight short and top.

http://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/5541268_psp30.JPG

She lays on the sofa, looking at you with her glassy dreamy eyes. her glossy moist lips slightly apart...she whispered very softly...calling out your name...asking for you...she says she is lonely...she is hungry...she is feeling very hot...she asks for your "help"...

Seriously...how many of us here can acually head for the door and leave without even turning back our heads?

-SBF-
05-04-2007, 11:14 AM
bro with this kind of babe ,very hard to reject .....:D

aman
05-04-2007, 11:15 AM
I'm the one who just leave......and pcc after that or go GL to bonk. cos i dont eat gir who working with me......later alot prob.....just like a bomb.:D

Mulch
05-04-2007, 11:23 AM
You are a manager of a MNC company earning a decent annual salary of approx. $70k. You have a pretty and understanding wife, 2 adorable kids - a boy and a girl, staying in a condo, driving a MVP.

She lays on the sofa, looking at you with her glassy dreamy eyes. her glossy moist lips slightly apart...she whispered very softly...calling out your name...asking for you...she says she is lonely...she is hungry...she is feeling very hot...she asks for your "help"...

Seriously...how many of us here can acually head for the door and leave without even turning back our heads?

I go cook some maggi mee, turn on the fan, fix her pc and log her onto msn. After that see what happens :D

Freman
05-04-2007, 11:30 AM
bro,

if it's me... I will wonder why she pick me ...

unless I'm the handsome type, then I can understand why.

other brothers here, just ordinary guys, esp married, wife and 2 kids.... if got pretty girl offer until like that... I must ask myself why she's doing it... is she after something else ? career related ? sent by my wife to test me ? etc...

don't be stupid.... esp if you are overseas posting like in china... alot of poor singaporean guys kena conn cos cannot resist.....

BooBGuY
05-04-2007, 11:39 AM
Hi Bro! IMHO, I'll just leave. I'll rather be safe than sorry! Moreover I'm married and earning a big fat paycheck! I have a lovely wife and 2 wonderful kids with a spanking MVP. One wrong move and the only thing you get will be a divorce, custody balltle and a lawsuit! :cool:

Ahh Sam
05-04-2007, 11:47 AM
....don't be stupid.... esp if you are overseas posting like in china... alot of poor singaporean guys kena conn cos cannot resist.....

no nid to come china to be conned, in singapore oredi got mani cases. :rolleyes:

diver69er
05-04-2007, 12:12 PM
Wah ......Bro BooBGuY.......r u sure.?I tink after u saw the pics......MPV u now spell MVP.....and your 'battle' also forget how 2 spell already...:D :D

johnny_johnny
05-04-2007, 12:14 PM
This is just like digging your own grave man. that why many man kena into the trap. Somemore she your colleague, more prb. if break off, and have to see each other during, feeling very uneasy...

JWNY
05-04-2007, 12:15 PM
A classic "entrapment" :D

JWNY

Castrol
05-04-2007, 12:17 PM

i will definitely head for the door and leave....

to buy condoms! :D

chickenzip
05-04-2007, 12:22 PM
Wah ......Bro BooBGuY.......r u sure.?I tink after u saw the pics......MPV u now spell MVP.....and your 'battle' also forget how 2 spell already...

me too...cos i mis-spell the word too...:o :D

The lure is this...you are having almost the best of all worlds...good career, nice car, perfect family, financial means...when face with such seduction, how many of us can really give up the moment of "joy" for the sake of what you already have?

OR...would you ever have the slight thought of "Just this time" thinking?

Angry Scotsman
05-04-2007, 12:31 PM

I think all Samster in SBF will bonk the gal liao!!! But i will follow what castrol say go and buy condom first!!!! :D

Mulch
05-04-2007, 12:34 PM
Most of us will use the big head to think now. But put us in the real situation, the small head will take over liao.

If know nuts about PC then how to go fix it?! If still go means lost it already.

I think most of us who have already attained that level won't even go in the first place.

triple h
05-04-2007, 12:37 PM
i SECOND THAT!

no_faith
05-04-2007, 12:40 PM
dun eat and shit @ same plc.

but if itz juz base on story/the gal wun give prob,
den http://www.logoblog.org/images/nike_3.jpg

jng1103
05-04-2007, 12:41 PM
First of all, if she knew that I know nothing about PC yet asking me to go her home to fix her PC, something is NOT right there. It could be a trap, a lust or pure obsession. I dont know... but I dont eat and shit at the same place... good jobs are hard to come by but hot babes are easily accessible (with $$$).

Not worth it... but no harm to 'cock-tease' her lor :D

P/S: i know how to fix PC... FOC one *LOL*

jimbo

Mulch
05-04-2007, 12:52 PM
dun eat and shit @ same plc.

but if itz juz base on story/the gal wun give prob,
den http://www.logoblog.org/images/nike_3.jpg

eh? chelsea sponsored by Nike one meh?

yinyang
05-04-2007, 12:52 PM
..definitely head for the door and leave....to buy condoms!
Knife cuts both ways... I would sack her, and continue our trysts outside payroll la.:p

Mulch
05-04-2007, 12:55 PM
i know nut about pc, but i will ask my pc expert come and have 3 thresome:D

if this kind of thing i can eat then i'll eat it myself liao loh. still share share wait spill all over the place lagi difficult to clean up.

but maybe if she had said, "Mulch, come pimp my pc." then i'll know straightaway hong gan, this one cannot go...

NeedaHiro
05-04-2007, 12:57 PM
I go cook some maggi mee, turn on the fan, fix her pc and log her onto msn. After that see what happens :D

When things like these happens... See my sig.

WillamSexsphere
05-04-2007, 01:21 PM
Tell her to get a life! Or ask her for a price:D

Anyway, JC zone and Geylang got more prettier girls than her. No worries.

I personally don't like free fucks or free touches, cos there is no such thing as free in this world. You either pay cash or pay in kind. I rather pay in cash, cos it's determined, a transaction, a deal at an agreed price. Pay up and its over. No strings.

Those that pay in kind..hahaha..its a BLANK CHEQUE!!!!:eek:

no_faith
05-04-2007, 01:27 PM
bro mulch, nothing to do wif chelsea.:D

long123
05-04-2007, 01:33 PM
Most of us will use the big head to think now. But put us in the real situation, the small head will take over liao.

If know nuts about PC then how to go fix it?! If still go means lost it already.

I think most of us who have already attained that level won't even go in the first place.

totally agree with u bro. +++ing n posting is easy but once on the field, very hard to say :p
think my big head will lose but i like the idea of sacking her after tat :D

woodywood7
05-04-2007, 01:34 PM
i dont think many will leave...how often do you see babe saying they need "help"?

FORMS
05-04-2007, 01:56 PM
Chichenzip

Never eat and shit in the same place.

bignround
05-04-2007, 02:02 PM
I am strong believer of "Not shitting in your own backyard".

However, if the gal colleague is really like the gal in the picture. My heart will protest if i dun do anything abt it.

I guess, most likely I will .. walk towards her ... look into her eyes... look at her boobs ... look her shorts .... smile dirty at her .... and .....
Faint !! ( TCS acting) ... then see wat she will do to me loh .. onli in this type of situation ... better to be the prey than the predator.

chickenzip
05-04-2007, 02:25 PM
Chichenzip

Never eat and shit in the same place.

relax bro...i'm just asking only. :p

jit singapore
05-04-2007, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=WillamSexsphere;1946436]Tell her to get a life! Or ask her for a price

Anyway, JC zone and Geylang got more prettier girls than her. No worries.

I personally don't like free fucks or free touches, cos there is no such thing as free in this world. You either pay cash or pay in kind. I rather pay in cash, cos it's determined, a transaction, a deal at an agreed price. Pay up and its over. No strings.

Agree with you cos after settle my personal case (something same case like what threadstarter state) I will never never try to get free fuck (after a leeson I received). I rather fuck, pay and go. Sexy & pretty babe can easily get with $$$. :p

no_faith
05-04-2007, 02:54 PM
GL and JC got gals like in Maggie Q(if im not wrong) in the pic?:eek:
bro share share leh.:)

waypastprime
05-04-2007, 02:59 PM

Not because u need to get condoms from your car meh? :p

Mark Lim
05-04-2007, 03:01 PM
First of all, if she knew that I know nothing about PC yet asking me to go her home to fix her PC, something is NOT right there.

maybe you listen wrongly. she is not asking you to fix her PC, but her CB :D

smartdragon
05-04-2007, 03:22 PM

Nice one Bro!!

O2-XDA
05-04-2007, 03:26 PM
her glossy moist lips slightly apart...she whispered very softly...calling out your name...asking for you...she says she is lonely...she is hungry...she is feeling very hot...she asks for your "help"...

Walks toward her, sit down ...........and start talking about work:D

smartdragon
05-04-2007, 03:28 PM
You stand to lose more if it turns out to be a trap. Getting involve with own office colleague is pretty dangerous..

Look out for any secret camera - I read this advice from 50bucks thread :p

chickenzip
05-04-2007, 03:44 PM
Walks toward her, sit down ...........and start talking about work

what if she start to spread herself like this....

http://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/5542979_fgg.JPG

and start rubbing herself...."ahhh...plss...no work..." :D

Mark Lim
05-04-2007, 03:48 PM
walau, like that how to tahan ?

Mulch
05-04-2007, 03:53 PM
i'll ask her if she's a yoga instructor...:D

yinyang
05-04-2007, 04:11 PM
.....tough tough time rejecting her. Seriously. When you are in that position and at that moment. Your top head may give way to your little head down below. I may.
BOTH top and little head give way. :o

No false pretences in your frank reply to a hypothetical situation. If have such means (or better still like yours), outside payroll also got chance (not mean commercial sex though). :p

FORMS
05-04-2007, 04:11 PM
relax bro...i'm just asking only. :p
Bro Chickenzip
Not angry with you. Just my personal opinion. I rather have commercial sex.

I head a financial dept now. If my boss know that I screw, say a beautiful HR clerk, he will definitely fire me. So why should I put my career under this babe's mercy.

I travel regularly to Vietnam, Bangkok and KL, there are many babes with top quality. Especially in Vietnam; USD 70 can get you thro whole nite and next day your legs will wobble.:D

chickenzip
05-04-2007, 04:18 PM
i'll ask her if she's a yoga instructor...

she says she prefers horse riding...:D

http://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/5543270_riding.JPG

chickenzip
05-04-2007, 04:21 PM
Bro Chickenzip
Not angry with you. Just my personal opinion.

there are many babes with top quality. Especially in Vietnam

understood....been there...done there...:D

vfv_slr
05-04-2007, 05:06 PM
I used to work in a small office with a CS and MD.
The MD travels 3 wks a mth, the CS got almost similar body as picture, but face probably 6-7/10 only.
She love to wear very low cut spag strip top and low cut jean that shows her lacy G-Strings.Every single male customers and oversea colleagues envy me as they always think sure a lot of chances for us to hump in the big empty office, and most think when I travel and my MD is not, he sure would have done that!

The good thing is she do not seduce me at all, so I don't get to eat n shit in the same place. The bad thing is everytime I get so uncomfortable and hard below, esp when we have discussion and she lean forward to let me see her lacy bra.
Also luckily she do not have a big C boobs, otherwise my nose bleed and my cok died standing!:D

After she left the co. we still meet up occasionally for gathering or a drink, and her dressing is always getting "lesser but better". The last time I saw her, I have to PCC when I return home!

So I was always wondering, if she had tried to do wat this lady did, can my big head think properly after 1 year of torture??? She was with us abt 1 yr.

Now since we are all outside, if ever she were to do that, I will surely suc-CUM!:p

O2-XDA
05-04-2007, 05:17 PM
what if she start to spread herself like this....

and start rubbing herself...."ahhh...plss...no work..."

like that bobian liao....:o go to leave before stepping onto fire ...:D

Mulch
05-04-2007, 05:22 PM
she says she prefers horse riding...:D

I'll tell her that I'm not a horse...but dear bro chickenzip. so far we haven't heard your views.

so what will YOU do if she drops something?

http://img02.yourpix.org/images/04.07/05/11757649411.jpg (http://img02.yourpix.org/view/04.07/05/11757649411.jpg)

Mulch
05-04-2007, 05:31 PM
The good thing is she do not seduce me at all, so I don't get to eat n shit in the same place. The bad thing is everytime I get so uncomfortable and hard below, esp when we have discussion and she lean forward to let me see her lacy bra.

ah...but what if she was under your desk and looking like this?!

http://img02.yourpix.org/images/04.07/05/11757654581.jpg (http://img02.yourpix.org/view/04.07/05/11757654581.jpg)

and she's asking you, "can you help me sir?"

chickenzip
05-04-2007, 05:32 PM
so what will YOU do if she drops something?

arhh...i will drop my pen too.

=WK=
05-04-2007, 08:35 PM
hmmm... i've heard of such things happening in real life. girls are quite daring these days. hopefully i'll think with the correct head if this kind of situation ever comes up. haha :D

birdie8819
05-04-2007, 08:59 PM
arhh...i will drop my pen too.

Drop your pen or pants bro chickenzip .......hahahaha....

Sorry ! No offense....:p

chickenzip
06-04-2007, 12:40 PM
Drop your pen or pants bro chickenzip .......hahahaha....

hmm...if she dun mind, i'll drop both...hiak hiak...:D

curiosityz
06-04-2007, 12:52 PM
nice one bro.

pokeman71
06-04-2007, 12:55 PM
Bro,

I shall pay respect to most of you, the HOLY one.

My concern is, if you know nothing about PC, first of all you should not be there liao. Back to the question, if you know you dun know anything in PC and you still choose to go, at that moment your small head is already taken over the control of your big head, PC is just the excuse, eat HER is the main dish.

Cheer

frog69
06-04-2007, 12:57 PM
Play hard to get.. spice it up.. it's either u win it or u lose it. At least u din directly cheated on ur wife. Mind games are sexy.. haha

hornyclown
06-04-2007, 03:05 PM
i am surprised many bros here are so rationale.
If it were me i dun think i can control myself and go for that sexy girl :rolleyes:

asspanker
06-04-2007, 03:26 PM
i think i can.. hehe.... won't wanna jeopardise anything to put my career and my life in tatters... not for some unknown girl in the streets.. ;)

Kyser Soze
06-04-2007, 03:35 PM
i am surprised many bros here are so rationale.
If it were me i dun think i can control myself and go for that sexy girl
To be frank, I can't control also. The small head will definitely rule over my big head. Hehe... With a girl so HOT, it is like once in a lifetime experience. :rolleyes:

BatistaSG
06-04-2007, 03:39 PM
Do first, think later, hehe

singleguy81
06-04-2007, 07:03 PM
i agree with bro batistaSG. jus do it first and then think about it later. its not easy to that place with a gal looking that hot.

secs4hrs
07-04-2007, 12:45 AM
i agree with bro batistaSG. jus do it first and then think about it later. its not easy to that place with a gal looking that hot.

Make sure the damn PC has got a web cam, start it to record, hv the whole thing on hard disk. She comes back later at you, release the session and make sure you get some money for it! Afterall, your name's going to be ruins either way!

Cheers,

secs.

pepsilight
07-04-2007, 12:53 AM
If you ask me, once u have decided to go ahead to her place when in the first place u know NUTs about fixing PCs, you're SCREWED! The intention to cheat or want to cheat is already there.

That being the case, the chances of you being able to turn yr head (big head, not small head) and walk away is close to zilch.

What do u think?

eeemen
07-04-2007, 05:16 PM
If this happened to me, I'd ask her to bring her PC into the office and I will get IT dept to get it fixed for her, like doing her a favor, then see how she repays me, ke ke:D. But would not go to her house, for fear of entrapment. But seriously, eating and shitting in same place has major risks.

-SBF-
07-04-2007, 05:25 PM
then see how she repays me

she repay u by giveing u a nice fXXk u want:D

Max_DKKL
07-04-2007, 05:25 PM
Think I would not either take risk. Well, at least not if my own wife at home was doing this kind of things as well - or looked just half of what this one on picture looks like :D

forumer
07-04-2007, 05:41 PM
now i can say i walk away...

but if i'm there, i would have piak her on the spot...:o

bonkers69
07-04-2007, 06:09 PM
wow lan eh......goat come to tiger mouth liao leh. i rather dun eat and shit at same place ...dun play play .
I will maintain friendship with her first. who knows one day she left the company still can follow up...:D

Glen2712
07-04-2007, 07:00 PM
A definite tempting proposition yet a tricky/ challenging one. Still.....MAI TU LIAO~! With the right contingency plans still can give her a good bonk, make sure she remembers you real good and don't forget to give her a 'pearl necklace', ya!