PDA

View Full Version : Disappointment... :( Shoutout to fellow Samster to be careful

newtoarena
15-03-2018, 02:03 AM
Recently went for a "massage" as advertised by a webpage on SBF, I would term the session as ordeal.

call one of the ML,eg TT, decent pictures, age 26(SYT) and nice figure(36D). book a slot at 11pm. my back is slightly hurting and was hoping there is a some massage.

services as advertised includes: shower together, simple whole body massage, frenching, catbath, autoroam, BM, BBBJ, HDLY, Painting, HJ/BF/FJ, GFE

when met the ML(TT), total surprise!
- much older than her advertised pictures, SYT become MILF. Say late 40s. (I am ok with mature milfs, cause some milfs have good skills, so WTH, age is not a matter then, back hurting). TT have a small frame and pretty huge boobs
- I don't mind collection of $ first. Ask her what is the package. She say everything as advertised except its with 2HJ/1BF/1BBBJ/1FJ. We know the usual standard. $ given
- Proceed to shower, nothing much. No catbath, slight teasing.
- Back to room, immediate action. WTH?, ask where is the massage? TT say later. do business first. Massage later.
- Suddenly TT realise I have a big member, TT say cannot FJ, do BF or BBBJ instead. This moment was :eek::mad::(
- $ paid, WTH, chose BF. TT Keep complaining my member big, cannot cover. BF not working. The mood is super dampen.:(:(:(
- Change to BBBJ instead. Huge BUT coming... all the while, I ask her to do 69, painting and auto roam. She just kneel in a defensive manner and continue to BBBJ. not moving or budging.
- Another BUT again, i can feel her hands is always stroking my member. Seriously, at this point, I do not know it is a HJ or BBBJ. Cause her hand is always rubbing and head is bobbing.
- After 30mins or so, job done. Proceed to bath. Come back, ask for massage. Her reply: 我没学过,不会按摩。Whole session do not know WTF happen.
- at this moment was jitao WTF.. Totally outplayed. Very disappointed and back still hurting.

Moral of story: Always remember to negotiate your massage. I let my backpain took the better of my judgement.

I am so not going to call any of the ML from the website anymore. too disappointed.

conquer
15-03-2018, 02:39 AM
How much did you pay? :o

Where is the advertising webpage?

newtoarena
15-03-2018, 09:49 AM
damage: 130. Upfront payment.

I given you all the advertised services. Can be easily found on SBF. they are still advertising.

hhlover
16-03-2018, 10:34 AM
I seldom trust online service.. most of the time is MISS..
Picture miss
Bath together miss
Massage miss esp those wit FJ
I rather go MP to try the luck..

LeeHsienLoong
16-03-2018, 10:43 AM
I have said this a million times.
You are at fault.
Why you pay upfront?
At this point you should just walk away but your small head gave in.
Picture is different and you still say it is ok to continue.
Next when the service is bad just leave but you continue.
The best part you are still protecting her and not exposing her.
As long as people like you continue to exist ML and FL will continue to provide fucked up service. :cool:

Northwind
16-03-2018, 07:09 PM
If I see the girl in person and totally different from the picture I would just cancel the deal and walk away .

Pencilmania
16-03-2018, 08:05 PM
If I see the girl in person and totally different from the picture I would just cancel the deal and walk away .

Agreed , I would do the same too .

GeylangWanderer
16-03-2018, 09:31 PM
What u described is how the majority of online FL deals will happen , starting from the fake pic and ending in money wasted + disappointment + chance of std because online fl have no health checks.

naturegreen
16-03-2018, 09:43 PM
Surprised that people still dunno that 照片 are actually 照骗 :D

conquer
17-03-2018, 02:21 PM
damage: 130. Upfront payment.

I given you all the advertised services. Can be easily found on SBF. they are still advertising.

I suppose you got the bitch from FL Dome 2.

Frankly, no one goes there for the massage service. Also nowadays cheonging FL Dome 2 is pretty much based on luck... unless you have recommendations from some reliable sources, just don't expect much from those bitches. :o

conquer
17-03-2018, 02:27 PM
What u described is how the majority of online FL deals will happen , starting from the fake pic and ending in money wasted + disappointment + chance of std because online fl have no health checks.

Well, these are the risks the costumers should have anticipated before engaging the service. :o

Bizsta
18-03-2018, 06:30 PM
If I see the girl in person and totally different from the picture I would just cancel the deal and walk away .yes bro u are absolutely right,cause do not pay for merchandise where u are not keen

ibanezjem555
18-03-2018, 07:02 PM
Yup, ever happened to me too.. but massage situation not FJ.. I think MP easier to reject and ask in an authoritative voice for girl change saying her style don't suit you.

For FLs or OWO (One Woman Op) in apartments, best is to walk away at the door.. all the promises are fake. FRs from bros gave helped me save me money and only 2 or 3 missed due to my fault.

You can name n shame under some threads in SB

Blue Grass
19-03-2018, 04:37 PM
Yup, ever happened to me too.. but massage situation not FJ.. I think MP easier to reject and ask in an authoritative voice for girl change saying her style don't suit you.

For FLs or OWO (One Woman Op) in apartments, best is to walk away at the door.. all the promises are fake. FRs from bros gave helped me save me money and only 2 or 3 missed due to my fault.

You can name n shame under some threads in SB

I despise these sort of places . Waste our time going there and discover the girl is different from the picture .

Aruzoo
19-03-2018, 04:49 PM
I despise these sort of places . Waste our time going there and discover the girl is different from the picture .

You must be very experienced in this . :D

newtoarena
25-03-2018, 03:51 PM
I have said this a million times.
You are at fault.
Why you pay upfront?
At this point you should just walk away but your small head gave in.
Picture is different and you still say it is ok to continue.
Next when the service is bad just leave but you continue.
The best part you are still protecting her and not exposing her.
As long as people like you continue to exist ML and FL will continue to provide fucked up service. :cool:

well.. thanks for the reminder again..
they have multiple profiles. I have found 3 of them for the same ML....

usually I will check for the reviewed for the ML/FL. but seems that the poor/bad reviews are always removed in a couple of days....

newtoarena
25-03-2018, 03:56 PM
I suppose you got the bitch from FL Dome 2.

Frankly, no one goes there for the massage service. Also nowadays cheonging FL Dome 2 is pretty much based on luck... unless you have recommendations from some reliable sources, just don't expect much from those bitches. :o

nice 1 bro!! you have keen observations! yeah.. gotten from FL Dome 2. the ML has 3 different profiles.

newtoarena
25-03-2018, 03:59 PM

bro, any good MP to intro after all the raids?

Hairyfox
26-03-2018, 02:46 PM
With so many raids around you still want to go massage ?

newtoarena
26-03-2018, 07:29 PM

somehow the raid died down... it was a intensive 2weeks raid..
I have some insider info ma.. haha

TungYang
27-03-2018, 01:41 AM

Why not ? If scared please move to stay in police station .