mdelight
04-04-2007, 03:08 AM
New SYT APRIL
20yo 160 34B-24-35
150/90/2
Can bbbj/cim!

ETA Late evening 4/4/07

Pics in usual link.

Public pic link will be available once reach!

Pls PM me with your name, contact and email (for pic) or SMS me direct.

mdelight
04-04-2007, 05:20 PM
Bros,
APRIL already arrived. Current days slots going fast!
Book early to avoid disappointment.

mdelight
05-04-2007, 03:29 AM
April is a SYT that can speak English.
Great GFE and service.

Limited pic link of April (http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l244/mdelight_2006/thai_april2.jpg)

Members can get discount!

mdelight
05-04-2007, 11:02 AM
April can also do tarma.
150/90/2 or 100/60/1

Members can get discount!

mdelight
06-04-2007, 02:36 AM
Easter Holiday Promo!
Book APRIL from today 6Apr (Friday) until 8Apr (Sunday) and enjoy a great EASTER promo offer!

mdelight
06-04-2007, 11:32 AM
Pretty APRIL. Good service. Good Friday HOT PROMO!
Book today and join group asap!!

clan007
06-04-2007, 01:47 PM
How cum no FRs huh??

ngmfr
06-04-2007, 11:43 PM
booked for April today 4:30pm, arrived a bit earlier so must wait for her ready.
bro mdelight call me for room no, chop chop went up to the room.

KNOCK!KNOCK!

Door opened but dont see the girl only heard a sweet voice said 'come in'.

1st surprise - she was in a black, transparent sleeping suit, very sexy until my didi got feeling.

Put down all my stuffs, strip to my birth suit automatically (of cos lah, wait for what?)
She gave me a tower and ask me to take shower first, i asked 'u dont bath with me?'
she replied, 'yes, also can!' but she said the bath tub quite small (coz ,y body quite big size).
I said nevermind but she follow me to shower.

Dried up after shower and wait on the bed, she stand beside me while im sitting on the adge of the bed.
we tcss a bit then i pull her to my front, I fonded her nehneh and lick it while she also fonding my nipples.
I hugged her to the bed, she start her SOP, catbath a litle then striaght to bbbj. Good skill, i like it.
After a while of bbbj, she wanted to cap me but i stopped her and told her I not enough yet coz she damn good (to my opinion).
buay tahan, ask her to give me 1st shot, she capped me on and ride on me, pump abt 5 mins, I cum. Damn tired man after work, sure cannot tahan long lah.

She lay down beside me after cleaned me up, kissing, fingering all happened at this moment.
She like it and start to moan, I lick her neh neh and moved south, lick her secret hole and she moan even more.
She seems to very high while i am licking her hole, she even moan in thai language, ofcoz dont know the meaning, cant understand mah. hehe!
wtf, she seems to enjoy it but it took damn long for her to cum, she told me she very difficult to cum so I eventually stop and hug her me on top very tired.
I rest a bit and ask her 'still want?' and she replied shy said 'yes' and nod her head.
then I try again, this time, she getting higher and moan and grap the pillow hard hard.
She moan moan and moan and suddently her body soften, I think she finally cum and she said 'enough'.
then I lay down beside her and she start her second round catbath, bbbj, etc.
my didi quite soft, difficult to awake, she managed to wake him up a little and put into her hole but no good.
then she stop and lay beside me again and try to massage my didi a little, she then give me a 2nd surprise.

2nd surprise - she went to the drawer and took out a 'vibrator'

She use it onto herself, moaning like no day or night while her hand didnt stop there, kept massage me and little HJ.
She managed to make my tired didi AWAKEN!!!
She then request me to go on top while her vibrator still on her pussy. This made me more higher and manage the 2nd shot.
I missionary her for about 10 mins and mission accomplished.

April - from Thailand
look - she look better than the picture, cute and sweet, bro mdelight, u got to update her latest pic liao
body - long hair, smooth skin, fair (dont really look like thai girl)
boob - 8/10 (the type and shape that i like)
bbbj - 7/10 (no CIM, she said she dont do CIM, will give at least 8 if she do CIM)
catbath - SOP
FJ - 8/10 (no rush, relaxing, sextifaction)
damage - hm....it really depend on the boss, if u r regular here, sure u got see bro mdelight post for promotion)

P/S - April quite naughty after the session, she kept worring the house keeping workers went home.
She cant get any house keeping to tidy up and change tower....she ask me to call operator for her to ask for house keeping.
I help her to call, but didn't come after 15 mins, I have to go so she went to the hotel's house keeping room to pick up some tower on her own.
hahaha......seeing the cute and naughty part of her, really adorable.

ngmfr
06-04-2007, 11:48 PM
booked for April today 4:30pm, arrived a bit earlier so must wait for her ready.
bro mdelight call me for room no, chop chop went up to the room.

KNOCK!KNOCK!

Door opened but dont see the girl only heard a sweet voice said 'come in'.

1st surprise - she was in a black, transparent sleeping suit, very sexy until my didi got feeling.

Put down all my stuffs, strip to my birth suit automatically (of cos lah, wait for what?)
She gave me a tower and ask me to take shower first, i asked 'u dont bath with me?'
she replied, 'yes, also can!' but she said the bath tub quite small (coz ,my body quite big size).
I said nevermind but she follow me to shower.

Dried up after shower and wait on the bed, she stand beside me while im sitting on the adge of the bed.
we tcss a bit then i pull her to my front, I fonded her nehneh and lick it while she also fonding my nipples.
I hugged her to the bed, she start her SOP, catbath a litle then striaght to bbbj. Good skill, i like it.
After a while of bbbj, she wanted to cap me but i stopped her and told her I not enough yet coz she damn good (to my opinion).
buay tahan, ask her to give me 1st shot, she capped me on and ride on me, pump abt 5 mins, I cum. Damn tired man after work, sure cannot tahan long lah.

She lay down beside me after cleaned me up, kissing, fingering all happened at this moment.
She like it and start to moan, I lick her neh neh and moved south, lick her secret hole and she moan even more.
She seems to very high while i am licking her hole, she even moan in thai language, ofcoz dont know the meaning, cant understand mah. hehe!
wtf, she seems to enjoy it but it took damn long for her to cum, she told me she very difficult to cum so I eventually stop and hug her me on top very tired.
I rest a bit and ask her 'still want?' and she replied shy said 'yes' and nod her head.
then I try again, this time, she getting higher and moan and grap the pillow hard hard.
She moan moan and moan and suddently her body soften, I think she finally cum and she said 'enough'.
then I lay down beside her and she start her second round catbath, bbbj, etc.
my didi quite soft, difficult to awake, she managed to wake him up a little and put into her hole but no good.
then she stop and lay beside me again and try to massage my didi a little, she then give me a 2nd surprise.

2nd surprise - she went to the drawer and took out a 'vibrator'

She use it onto herself, moaning like no day or night while her hand didnt stop there, kept massage me and little HJ.
She managed to make my tired didi AWAKEN!!!
She then request me to go on top while her vibrator still on her pussy. This made me more higher and manage the 2nd shot.
I missionary her for about 10 mins and mission accomplished.

April - from Thailand
look - she look better than the picture, cute and sweet, bro mdelight, u got to update her latest pic liao
body - long hair, smooth skin, fair (dont really look like thai girl)
boob - 8/10 (the type and shape that i like)
bbbj - 7/10 (no CIM, she said she dont do CIM, will give at least 8 if she do CIM)
catbath - SOP
FJ - 8/10 (no rush, relaxing, sextifaction)
damage - hm....it really depend on the boss, if u r regular here, sure u got see bro mdelight post for promotion)

P/S - April quite naughty after the session, she kept worring the house keeping workers went home.
She cant get any house keeping to tidy up and change tower....she ask me to call operator for her to ask for house keeping.
I help her to call, but didn't come after 15 mins, I have to go so she went to the hotel's house keeping room to pick up some tower on her own.
hahaha......seeing the cute and naughty part of her, really adorable.

mdelight
07-04-2007, 04:25 AM
Thanks to bro ngmfr for the FR!
Hope to see other bros' FR too.

Anyway, APRIL will still be available on promo price today & tomorrow!

Latest LIVE pics in usual link!

Book today and join group asap!!

Cupid_sex_u
07-04-2007, 12:13 PM
Just had a session yesterday. She was kitty previously from thaiboy. Same as before as cute as jovial as before. A very fun girl to be with. Those who are going for SYT, she will be the one. Will see her again very soon.... :p

p1nt
08-04-2007, 12:06 AM
Just had a session with April earlier this evening. She is a nice sweet girl who looks better than her photo. Nice looking boobs. Good service.

max_priest
08-04-2007, 12:46 PM
She certainly looks like a SYT ... hmm ... Will sms you now bro ... :D

Cheers,
max

onion_rings
08-04-2007, 12:51 PM
Hmmm she look like someone i know....Dunno is it her??? :D

mdelight
08-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Sweet APRIL

Latest pic of April limited edition (http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l244/mdelight_2006/April2.jpg)

mdelight
09-04-2007, 10:51 AM
It will be a special day for April very soon!
Do not forget to wish her something.

Cheers

mdelight
10-04-2007, 10:24 AM
APRIL special day today!
Limited slots only for today!

mdelight
11-04-2007, 10:05 AM
April normal slots resume today!

mdelight
12-04-2007, 11:26 AM
APRIL SYT special package!
Optional packages at 1 hr session also available.

lavigne
14-04-2007, 12:11 AM
Thanks bro mdelight for session last Sun morning. Finally found the thread for April. My first FR below:

Name: April (Thai but look Chinese, look 20 years old, uni undergrad from Bangkok)
Looks – 8.5 (SYT – look like pix, face very pretty)
Body - 8 (slim, smooth, very fair skin, good proportion, well trimmed pussy, can autoroam)
Boobs - 7 B-cup (soft, squeezable, pink nips, can lick)
Bath - 6 (Sensual)
Frenching - No (kiss only)
BBBJ - 5.5 (A bit short, No deep-throat, no CIM)
FJ - 7 (hardworking, can change position, no rush, but hardly any stereo)
Attitude and GFE - 6 (not much TCSS, speak a little English, not much hug, just squeeze your arm, quite a quiet girl, maybe shy)
Massage - Never try
Overall - 7
Dmg: $170 for 90 mins
RTF: Maybe...

mdelight
14-04-2007, 04:44 PM
April available for weekend.

iwanbj
14-04-2007, 07:40 PM
Just had a session yesterday. She was kitty previously from thaiboy. Same as before as cute as jovial as before. A very fun girl to be with. Those who are going for SYT, she will be the one. Will see her again very soon.... :p

I tot she looked familiar. Bonked her last year. Will try to bonk her again this time before she goes. :D I am a fan of SYT girls.

mdelight
15-04-2007, 09:23 AM
Bro iwanbj,
Today limited slots available.
Book asap before she leave.