PDA

View Full Version : BFBC-Butch 2 FB Conversion

justwanadoit
03-04-2007, 11:41 PM
Bros,

have u ever saw on the street those SYTs who have a butch 'boyfriend' and u wonder what a waste, my dick can do a better job satisfying their eager cunts anytime than whatever those butch can offer. and as u look more at them, the more destable the butch looks and u wish u can get back at her for 'stealing' those SYTs away.

Then u think of a good way to get back at them and nothing beats giving these butches a good old tradional dick in cunt bonk!:) yes! u wanna bonk that butch and teach her lesson - cunt is for dick! woman for man. U wan the butch to know what she is missing by fucking her real hard and making cum , arouse her womanly desires and yeah convert her back to being a woman.

Well, if u r one of those stay tune to my story....
:)

humpcheepang
04-04-2007, 12:02 AM
Bros, ........Well, if u r one of those stay tune to my story....

Me first in the Q.......i'm taking the front row seat.....

long123
04-04-2007, 12:30 AM
next to u.....i brought chips and beer:D

LongDrive
04-04-2007, 12:34 AM
Bro justwanadoit.. hope to read your story before the liverpool-PSV games kick off... kekekeke

curiosityz
04-04-2007, 01:23 AM
i bought corns liao.

Elementary
04-04-2007, 01:27 AM
I set up tent and campfire.

josperm
04-04-2007, 01:27 AM
actually i did with a butch before...
weird feeling ....

techienator
04-04-2007, 01:51 AM
wow.. tent pitched and waiting for the next story telling session.. :D

QQ8899
04-04-2007, 02:01 AM
i bought corns liao.

next to u.....i brought chips and beer

Me first in the Q.......i'm taking the front row seat.....

Bro, or maybe u prefer to have kopi-o? :D Don't mind share share front row seat lah. Uncle Lim story telling nobody want to miss mah!!

triple h
04-04-2007, 09:20 AM
I got the booze. Camping here.:D

Mulch
04-04-2007, 10:06 AM
anybody who might need the fire for hot kopi or pop their corns, please go ahead...:D

http://img04.yourpix.org/images/04.07/03/11756523041.jpg (http://img04.yourpix.org/view/04.07/03/11756523041.jpg)

Castrol
04-04-2007, 10:41 AM
just recently i was in the pub early while waiting for my friends to join me, i chatted with a nice girl who was drinking martell alone. we talked about a few things then suddenly started talking about gays. i told her gays and lesbians are very emotional in such relationships, whenever they break up, there's usually a lot hatred and outbursts.

then to my surprise, a tomboy came in to join her. i was so paisay, my friends who came in told me they saw them frenched before. later on, they must have some problems and the nice girl stood up to leave but the tomboy held her arm. the girl shoved the tomboy's arm away and left angrily. well... no pussy for the tomboy that night. :D

chickenzip
04-04-2007, 10:52 AM
I'm late again ..... :D

http://imgserv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/5314005_20tents.jpg

Unregistered
04-04-2007, 11:24 AM
Better late than never... Somebody care to pass the popcorn?

Marsmallows anyone?

superman
04-04-2007, 12:17 PM
camp here liao :)

dirtymonk82
04-04-2007, 12:27 PM
queuing to get the tix now...hope im not late :D

pepsilight
04-04-2007, 12:53 PM
Heh I think I will have a fetish for Butchs! Any lobang anyone?

AD69
04-04-2007, 04:18 PM
Camper reporting. Hope to read the story soon. :D

dman69_sg
04-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Wah!!!! So maniii people chop place for camp site sia....wah!! right at the back....ok ok ok....:D

Mulch
04-04-2007, 05:36 PM
so many tent,can i just longbang 1???

if outside cold then you share mine lor :D

jng1103
04-04-2007, 05:42 PM
No wonder ppl say sillyporeans like to queue. OK, what's my Q number? :D

jimbo

Xgenre
04-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Popcorns: Checked. Tents: Pitched. Fire:Started. Hmm...

Did someone forget to start the story? :p

LOMPOK
04-04-2007, 07:18 PM
luckily still 1st episode, not to late... taking my seat now.. ok, can start the story pls..

Thrill-seeker
04-04-2007, 07:57 PM
Great start, eagerly waiting.

justwanadoit
04-04-2007, 08:32 PM
"oi! 1 Barcadi Lemon and 1 hootch grape!", the butch with her galfren yelled at me after seeing that I am standing there oggling at her well SYT gal fre with the music blaring away and the dance crowd just warming up on fri's evening.

"Sure!" I replied and proceed to the bar counter to grab the drinks, cursing her behind my back.

I am Alex, 21 this year studying part-time degree in biz and working part time as waiter in well...wherever they need waiters, in lounge, pubs, ktv to pay for my skool fees as i come from lower middle income family, living in 3 room flat in Woodlands. Life's been hectic having to juggle between my studies and work. One thing that i use to motivate myself to work is the chance to oggle at SYTs in these places. I am sad to say i am still a virgin and a very horny one. I do not need very pretty guys to get stimulated, just give me any mary i will take. I some how fate is cruel to me. So actually i also hope to get a gf by working in these places and hopefully lose my virginity.Little do i know that my 1st time will not be with a normal syt that my wet dreams and fantasies are made of.:)

However, i do notice that during skool hols, the gals from convent skools seemed flooding these party places. And very interestingly they have a no. of lesbian couples! Then I find out from gals customers from these skools, lesbianism is pretty prevalent in gal skools, the butch will usually be sports gal, normally quite muscular and are usually seniors. They have short hari cut and would dress very tom boyishly, even taping up their chest areas to look flat!

All these information really make me wonder what is in the mind of these butches? for me i would definitely find it disgusting to well cuddle up to the same sex.

I saw some of these butches, though they look turn off but sometimes there are soem who well...will look nice and even pretty if they dress feminely. And sure normally these butches do have quite chio galfrens.

Now back to my nite's work at this particular pub in they city area....

The butch is snapping her fingers, telling me she wants the drinks fast! ok so i rush over and pass her the drinks and said," Here u r! Cheers." I smiled at the butch cos i know if i smile at the SYT, the butch will be angry!

"U r from xyz convent skool? ", i ask trying to make some small talk.

"Yeah, u from there too?" teased that bloody butch, bringinjg giggles from her gal fren. I pointed at her and laughed along.

I stretch out my hands to the butch 1st and said,"I am Alex, very new to here"

The butch quite spotting and stretch out hers and shake my hands and said,"I am Maki and this is cindy" I shake cindy's hands also. maki? what kinda name is that, ok at least it sounds asexual.

On closer look, this butch like quite nice, she got fair complexion and looks cute, her built a bit stocky and muscular, she got short hair cut and dye in golden streaks. She wore a pair of specs and wore jeans and red t-shirt. Her chest quite tightly strapped but still got good breast, think b+cup. She look like the idol contestant Olinda after the slimming course, but this butch looks better.

"I mean this place pretty hot with ur skool huh? probably know the majority of crowd here."i said trying to make some small talk

"Yep, know a lot of them, u want me to intro is it?" maki ask.

"haha...no lar.. i very professional one haha...but well....i dun mind knwing customers more to serve them better mah" i said jokingly and 3 of us laugh along, the atmosphere is more relax now between us and well the music is good...

"I'll be over that corner, just wave if u need anything," i sad to them and turn away. Out of the corner of my eye i see maki kinda linger her eyes over me but well...the lighting is poor and maybe it was just my over friendliness. The music is good, the dance floor is full and the drinks continue to flow among the partying crowd....

French Poilu
04-04-2007, 09:15 PM
Lucky me! Made it just in time for the show to start! Please continue! Viva la Cock!

Elementary
04-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Good good, story start liao.

PLUR
04-04-2007, 10:29 PM
chickenzip, that pic was hilarious man, thks for sharing ;)

FunGuy70
04-04-2007, 11:39 PM
Anymore place for me to set up my tent?????....:) waiting for next chapter lor....dun let us wait too long brother....:)

eeemen
05-04-2007, 10:29 AM
Eek :eek: Am I too late?

chickenzip
05-04-2007, 10:40 AM
Am I too late?

dun wori...just started only.

chickenzip, that pic was hilarious man, thks for sharing

u are welcum. :D

com3robo
05-04-2007, 05:34 PM
Hope I'm not late for the show. usually show got advert, where's the advert:p

Red-Card
06-04-2007, 04:58 AM
Another newly joined

ahbeng74
06-04-2007, 08:46 AM
camping here....:D

PS3SG
06-04-2007, 10:52 AM
Where are you threadster? waiting patiently for next chapter

AD69
06-04-2007, 12:34 PM
Uncle Lim's style is long long then make one post....have to wait patiently.

shawnieboy
27-04-2007, 03:14 PM
bro nice build up of the story... pls post more...

gts78
27-04-2007, 04:21 PM
I have tried one before. 2 yrs ago . Found her along GL. Thought it was a guys till i lok closely. She told me that she was a girl through the checst looks flat.
Any way she quoted $50 include rm. and since I was excited to try out something new, I ons her.
Went into the rm, when she undress, wow, the niplpe was pinky whrough ithe chest was quite flat.
The pussy was smooth and the BJ was great.
From wat I knowis that she was from one of the popular girls school and she was earning to supoprt her girlfriend..

Since then , I have not seen any butchs ard.

steadypompipi
27-04-2007, 05:29 PM
where did the author go??

Been camping a long time...:D

ass77
27-04-2007, 07:21 PM
Camp Fires burning...

Author Author where are you?? :D

Offspring
27-04-2007, 10:06 PM
wait... wait till the leaves also drop liao... :D

onion_rings
27-04-2007, 10:14 PM
Heng show just started nia!!!Better post in this thread now & know that it's well worth waiting & reading for with the arrow sign as long as i click in "Adult Discussions about Sex" :D

nevi1977
27-04-2007, 10:20 PM
Heng show just started nia!!!Better post in this thread now & know that it's well worth waiting & reading for with the arrow sign as long as i click in "Adult Discussions about Sex" :D

wow so many kakis camp fire liao ah. heng ah notice this thread if not miss boat liao.

onion_rings
27-04-2007, 10:26 PM
wow so many kakis camp fire liao ah. heng ah notice this thread if not miss boat liao.

Nbzz of course lar..See my nick den come in here sibo? Stop stalking me hoh! :D

AD69
28-04-2007, 01:37 AM
Where is Uncle Lim????

geckoSG
28-04-2007, 09:38 AM
Perhaps he is waiting for his point to reach -999? :D

No-go
28-04-2007, 10:23 AM
lai liao lai liao...better late than never.

nevi1977
28-04-2007, 10:42 AM
Nbzz of course lar..See my nick den come in here sibo? Stop stalking me hoh! :D

mai ai ni lah Bro Bawang not stalking you lah. me also waiting to read good story mah. kekekeke:D

kenneth_8388
28-04-2007, 10:57 AM
wow interesting story:)

shawnieboy
30-04-2007, 03:07 PM
bro pls continue the story man... if u decide not to follow up with the story pls lets us know too so we will know we won't be waiting for nothing

cheers

justwanadoit
30-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Perhaps he is waiting for his point to reach -999?

Yes Sir...straightaway continue sir!sorry sir din know still got ppl dig up my thread and ask me to continue..hahaha:)

Continue

As the night went on, the dance floor gettin more jam packed, i need to go thru the dancing crowd to get the dink to the customers, along the way mange to ruba ruba a few dancing chicks, all i did was smile and they smile.

During one of my rounds, Cindy and Maki were dancing in the he crowd , got a chance near them and Maki call out,"" stil around hah? wanan join us" she said cheekily, she look quite lian with the fringe down and close up can see she got quite good complexion even when she got no make up. wow realy look like Olinda.:D Maki and Cindy look a bit high , face red red , think they cannot hold their drinks, sec skool gals nia, wanna act cool buei cool..haha

I said," cannot la,i working here le but i will be going out for a ciggy, u wan a drink? Cigguy and drink On me"

Cindy and Maki eye balled each other and giggle and say,"ok lar, free drink leh, some more got cigarettes! kia , le's go"

So we went outside i light my ciggy and started puffing, pass the ciggies to both the gals, and cindy and maki took one and i light their ciggy. Maki seemed more experience in smoking but Cindy cough after the 1st puff and dun seemed comfy with ciggarette smoke so Cindy excuse say go toilet, left only me and Maki.

"Wow u very zai leh! so young can smoke already and got galfren, not like me, chiong guang dan." i said tring to break the ice

"aiya u ok looking sure easy one la, gals also want intimacy what"Maki said and smiled.

"Really meh? If i never even hold or kiss a gal b4, very silly right" i said.

"Really so tood, haha....just ask lor, if they see u ok looking and clean , sure onz u one" she said

"Really meh? then i i ask u - can i kiss u?? since u say i ok looking mah" i said cheekily and laugh and trying 'attack' her.

"Wow... u very direct hor....u think i dun dare,...herghhh" she said and put her lips. Wow , now lmy adrenalin pumping, neber imagine i can hit on a butch and get her to response, my tot run wild to point if i can actually screw her and 'convert' her.

"Yeah i think u dun dare! In fact i think ur kissing skills good enuff for those lower sec gals, not enuff for the real man!" i said egging her on.

"Then i will show u" maki said and draw closer to me and holding to my arms.I think she feeling high and horny liao.

I said,"let's go to another quieter corner lar and then i will put u to a test ok?"

Maki smiled seductively at me, at bit strange cos she look tomboy and yet galish at the same time but all every erotic cos she is a butch and i am about to get intimate with her!

Maki nodded and took another gulp of the Corona beer to finish it and i also down my beer. Then i pull her to a darker and isolated corner outside which i know ......

~|@|~
01-05-2007, 12:06 AM
very interesting indeed... please continue... thanks for sharing :D ;)

minnie mouse
01-05-2007, 04:20 PM
Good story... buay pai... heh heh ~~ :D

sarcasm0003
01-05-2007, 08:42 PM
*Gathers some firewood* Pitching my tent here....

shawnieboy
02-05-2007, 01:25 AM
wow "it getting hot in here so take off all you clothes"

justwanadoit
14-09-2007, 03:18 AM
So into secluded corner outside, we went, at that point i look into Maki's eyes, even though she had a boyish short crop and stout figure, yet somehow i feel she start to feel shy and her inate, nautural girlishness start to surface. The fact i going to kiss a butch , make me excited too.

So i pull Maki close to me, smooth the side of her hair, look into her sheepish eyes and slowly get closer and closer to her. By now, i can feel her deep breathing, like this butch has been waiting for a knight in shining armour to rescue her from her butchiness and make her into a real princess gal like that!

So i proceed and pressed my lips on hers, her lips surprising soft for a tomboy! Then start to stick out my tongue, parting her lips, now i can see she her eyes widen at my bold initiative to french her.

My hands start to auto roam her back and slid into her t-shirt, man by now Maki's cheeks are flushing. I manage to french her with one hand one the back of her head and the other one side her t-shirts, caressing her back. She is abit baba but not too bad, still very song!

Then , i release her a bit and i ask,' wow , ur face all red, u never french kiss b4 meh?'

She said,'yes lar but not with a guy lor'

I said,'how is it compared to kissing a gal?'

She said,'quite ok lar, different feeling lor, like i use to take initiative and do what u did now i receiving end, quite refreshing and also erotic hahaha'

So i know she like it and and start to kiss her forehead and, her lips and move to her neck, while may hands move to her bra on her back.....:D

icesmoke
14-09-2007, 10:20 AM
nice story...will wait for updates but pls dont MIA too long :D

geckoSG
14-09-2007, 03:59 PM
TS takes very long time to continue his fantasy story leh... wait til I wanna
zzzZZZ

sexytoy.com.sg
16-09-2007, 02:45 AM
cant wait for more manz

idiot.No1
16-09-2007, 04:13 PM
seems like a nice story... but the wait is abit too long

forumer
16-09-2007, 06:26 PM
every few months 1 post.. :)

wat2woopee
17-09-2007, 09:42 AM
Bros,

have u ever saw on the street those SYTs who have a butch 'boyfriend' and u wonder what a waste, my dick can do a better job satisfying their eager cunts anytime than whatever those butch can offer. and as u look more at them, the more destable the butch looks and u wish u can get back at her for 'stealing' those SYTs away.

Then u think of a good way to get back at them and nothing beats giving these butches a good old tradional dick in cunt bonk!:) yes! u wanna bonk that butch and teach her lesson - cunt is for dick! woman for man. U wan the butch to know what she is missing by fucking her real hard and making cum , arouse her womanly desires and yeah convert her back to being a woman.

Well, if u r one of those stay tune to my story....

Very Good Thread TS, waiting for more postings...

i.book
17-09-2007, 09:52 PM
nice story bro.. :) niwae, i think some butch are quite chio.. only they wanna act tough.. :p

justwanadoit
17-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Sorry bros for the long wait.

....continue....

as my hands, move to her bra clasp, i pull Maki closer to me and start o nuzzle her neck and licking her, she a bit sweaty liao but still very erotic. so i out my hand beneath her bra strap and smooth her back, then i move from her neck to her ears, nibbling tenderly at her, causing her to give out a soft moan.

Knowing that she likes it, i become bolder and move my hands to underneath her bra,slide it inforint andinvert her bra , hence in one swoop i manage to cup her breast in my hand. She was surprise how fast i am! but shit i am surprised too cos she has another layer of cloth wrap around her breast to make her breast look smaller.

"wow u very fast hor!", she exclaimed,"" lucky i got protection...hahaha" she joked

Then sensing some resistance from her, i quickly move my mouth to hers and kiss and french her. Think i need to attack her below, so i french her pasiionately and said,"Gosh Maki, u r hot! if u want full staisfaction, think we need another place..."

STK01
17-09-2007, 10:41 PM
Please continue bro... great steamy encounter. :D

repuls3
31-12-2007, 01:22 AM
Jeez...dun want to be a thread digger but this post is so hot that I almost fell off my chair.....is there an end to this story...did you do the butch:D

picu
03-01-2008, 02:34 AM
Bro justwanadoit, wah all your stories also take so long to continue!

Since you have carried on in your "Uncle Lim" story, please do continue this story too! :D

nikubird123
03-01-2008, 02:39 AM
Very nice story,but the story is too short :(

Fecker
05-05-2008, 12:12 PM
dig this out. bro continue lei.....

yummyburger
05-05-2008, 01:55 PM
wah bro, nice story but first time i read a story after 1 year still havent get to the main story yet. think we Might need to camp a few More years for the story to end

geckoSG
06-05-2008, 04:01 PM
zzzzZZZZZZZZ

justwanadoit
07-05-2008, 02:38 PM
sorry tot ppl not interested mah.

continue...

so i told her that i knocking off now, why not i hitch her a ride to secret place, she very excited, so kinda pang seih the syt gf. hahaha....guess she knwos a cock is better than anything else her syt can offer

so after settling stuff quicky while still having a hardon thinking of bonking a butch, while she settle with her gf.

then pillion her on my motor, as we travel, she start to hug me and massage her chest area to my back, then i bring her to nearby seaside, sit down.

'wow...just now u cannot wait hor,keep rubbing me', i said teasing her.

'no what, wind so fiertce i very cold and u travle so fast so hold u tighter lor',maki said.

i look into her eyes, actually she does resemble a bit of singapore idol contestant Olinda.

then she kinda blush and turn away. i seizerd the moment and put my arms around her and cup her breasts , she was taken abakc by my direct attack but b4 she can speak, i put my lips on hers and start frenching her and tongueing her furiously. i mean isn't this what we here for, why waste time right????:D

at 1st she was led along by my initiative then she start to respond , fsucking my mouth furiously, i also remving her strapping on her bra.

wow! actually not bad got B-C cup...must be real uncomfy for her. oh man! now my cock really hard so i one hand cup her freshly pop out breast and another i guide her hand to my hardon, unzip my trouser and guide her in.

she was pleasantly surprise,"wow! u so hard already, din know i got suck femine charm to arouse u so badly hahaha' she said.

'u have lar, actually u are a mei nu if u put on those femine image lor, have long hair, unstrap your impressive assets and WEAR MAKE UP , wear skirts and spag straps' i said,

but she said,"yeah b ut it means i will lose all my galfrens, i kinda still like gals leh, today i wana experiment with u only"

"mmm....why not next time we experiment, u wear femine clothes la, then u can have it both ways as in maintaining ur butch status and experimenting with me when u want, like sometimes eat western sometimes eat chinese lidat lor, best of both worlds" i leading her on.

'mmm...then let me think about it ...but 1st u must prove to me u worth my continued experimentation', she said also leading me on.

well, i already knwo what ot do liao with this licence to roam:D........

hotdick69
07-05-2008, 02:59 PM
bro this time dont hang too long okie :D

hahaha

carnivore33
07-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Next episode will prb come on only 2 weeks later.. sigh...

yummyburger
07-05-2008, 09:44 PM
nicez, hurry pls bro. this is taking longer than tv drama

justwanadoit
08-05-2008, 02:30 PM
continue....

havingher give me green light, i soothe her fringe a bit and then move again to kiss her slowly and then we engage in slow passionate frenching for a while, during this time, we move in a position such that she sitting on top opf me on my crotch, her upper body basically free for me to auto roam as i wish liao.

now i slowly attacke below, then go to she also sense it and start to release my did from y trousers and underwear, then it pop out.

she disengaged from our kissing to gaze at my didi now licking pre-cum liao. she start to smakc her lips and sayu,'wow, looks good, mmmm...1st time i see a cock real life...' then she went to stroke my and pump my cock before lowering herself down to suck lick my pee hole off my pre-cum. then start o polish my didi head gently with her tongue and licking the underside, while i masssage her breast......

randyboy73
08-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Faster Faster Faster...

justwanadoit
09-05-2008, 11:47 AM
continue....

as she lick the length of my shaft and my balls, my hand went o explore her pussy, gently prying open the labia lips, rubbing the clitoris, i feels like a little 'bud', hardened, very easy to locate at the top of the V. wow she very wet....my whole hand wet wet liao, i keep twirling my finger on her clit and rubbing the mouth of her V up and down, Maki gave off moans expressing her pleasure and that i am doing it right!

Then she buei tahan liao, stood up a bit and guided my cock meat into her hungry, salivating pussy. "i need u inisde me now...." she said,

slowly she impale herself onto my hardened erected cock and closing her eyes as she enjoy the moment, plunging it in slowly, and enjoying the friction and my cock sliding into her warm, wet lovehole. When she reach the base of my cock and everything in, she look erotically at me and move to french me and wrap her arms around me, while i supported her now bare ass. cannot believe we dong publci fucking but now is 2+am, nobody around...

i started to massage her great ass cheekc, and move them up and down and she start to hump me......

shawnieboy
09-05-2008, 03:36 PM
kins kins kins

justwanadoit
09-05-2008, 10:20 PM
cont'd....

as i french her and lift her smooth ass cheeks up a nd frenching her, i almost forgot that she is a butch! i know a pussy is pussy but hey! i am fucking a butch! O man! that was a real viagra to me! my didi instantly harden even more and i begin to move her ass cheeck up and down, and my cock begin to pistion in and out of her pussy, lubricated by her love juice, o man it feels good! Maki, was gapsing for air, was disengaged from my frenchingas she puts her hands on my shoulders and and her expression was that of pain, pleasure and esctacy as she go 'argh....arghh...o shit....argh....dun stop....more more....it's good...arghhh....pls...ohhhh...pls....'

heatingup
10-05-2008, 07:18 PM
More & faster pls. Upped u 3 humble pts.

justwanadoit
11-05-2008, 03:58 PM
con'td....

Maki was lost in the ecsatacy of the moment, as she now use my shoulders a lverage and hump donw my cock mercilessly and furiously, her cunt juice flwoing freely down the base of my cock and onto my puboic hair area, while i can only grab her ass cheeks....

airforcegurl
11-05-2008, 04:24 PM
good story. continue please. thanks :)

gainer00001
12-05-2008, 03:39 AM
Bro is she a virgin at that time?

freshbarley
12-05-2008, 08:12 AM
Bro justwanadoit,

i've read all yr stories and must say that i enjoyed all of em!
keep it up!!:D

justwanadoit
12-05-2008, 09:30 PM
Con'td.....

As she continue her furious humping down on my cock and i helping her by maintaining my rod strong and hard, she started to be all flush and red faced and then as she going even faster, she said,"ooohhhhh....i am cuming.....orhhhh...i am....orrghhhhcuming on cock....it feels soooooo good...." as i feel her cunt walls spasm and squirting her last few cunt juice over my cock.then she lay slump on me and i french her lovingly.

then she blurted out something which is music to my ears,"oh man....oh wow it was good.....a cock is a cock a indeed, nothing beats having a male cock on my pussy...will definitely choose ur cock over any of my gal fren's fingering, tongue or pussy man...."

then i look at her with an evil look and tell her"that was good? hahaha...u ain't see nothing yet.."

Then i lift her as cheeks higher and start to piston slowly on her now relax and wet pussy, oh man it was smooth and maki start to moan again......

wolf2305
05-11-2008, 11:06 AM
Bro TS,
No more story ?

Cheonging101
27-02-2009, 03:45 PM
More than 3 months bo siao bo sit... Feel so cheated... :( :p

duffy
27-02-2009, 03:48 PM
He must have been caught surfing SBF by his CO...:P

Texas
18-01-2010, 03:26 PM
He must have been caught surfing SBF by his CO...:P

Haha, that a good one.

leodumlao
10-01-2012, 01:46 AM
I love this story :) Havent heard a butch being made to return to her real self before. We need more 'converters'!

MCPL
10-01-2012, 08:32 PM
keep it up TS another camper here :)

funlooker
23-03-2012, 06:47 PM
if outside cold then you share mine lor :D

Bro,

Share ur tent if outside is cold?
So u mean jus share tent, hv a drink n some popcorn? Hee hee... Will tt bro kana popcorn by u anot..
Tis trick kinda familar leh... I oso use sort of tis trick before ya..