PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an average Malay lady to be Friend and hang out wif during OUR free time

yangyang77
12-03-2018, 10:47 AM
As stated in the title,
Good morning to all sams users!

Would like to ‘rant’ a bit due to my previous post of looking for a Friend/companion. As SOME people are having red eye and resort to zapping, I would like to say - thank you! If I’m not a threat to you, you wouldn’t zap me :) now I know those who zap me are just someone who are unable to look for a Friend/companion.

I’m proud to say after all the zapping I still managed to have 2 ladies here who are friendly and understanding enough to understand that we are here for a reason. And that reason brings us to the next level in our ‘relationship’.
Tho 1 doesn’t last, and we walk our own way ever since last Saturday, am still in contact and have already made our next meet up this weekend :)

I wouldn’t hate you for zapping, but I’ll thank you instead. Those supportive Bros who help to bump the thread and give positive comments/remarks, I deeply appreciate it from the bottom of my heart but I’m unable to give you power/points yet due to my current situation. (You’ll not be missed/forgotten)

A short intro about myself,
I’m in my mid 20s,
Height standing at 170cm tall
Weighing at 60-61kg (not the too slim or fat type, I would say average)
Well groomed and well dressed for events and outdoor shoppings etc, definitely won’t disappoint you.
Loves western and Japanese cuisine :) (so now you know where we will be heading for meals hehe)
Need any more intro or pics pls do pm me for more~

Am looking for a lady who are of the following traits:
- Average looking, GND, SYT, Milf
- Open-MInded (able to chat any topics be it sexual or non-sexual stuffs as im more to a business mindset kind of people and tend to ask and/or give advice)
- Present yourself well to peers and family members, be it dressing, attitude etc (if we click, who knows we might just be in a relationship together! But if you don’t want a committed relationship do let me know so we can see how we can move things at our pace)
- Preferably free for dates or meet ups on weekdays night or weekends (as I just started to run a small business & my timing is not fixed at the moment due to lack of manpower)

Don’t worry, meals and expenses will be paid for just like you being my gf/companion. But of cos we must click well and have chemistry among us. If there’s no chemistry I don’t find a point to continue because we won’t be happy tho it may or may not be a NSA r/s.

I won’t be paying for your time with me, but of cos if I’m happy being with you, I wouldn’t mind spending some money to groom you be it buying clothes, accessories etc just to see you smile and you being happy :)

& lastly, I’m circumcised & clean - went for IPL instead of waxing/shaving (I understand some malay’s religion about it)

yangyang77
12-03-2018, 10:11 PM
Falling sick season, hope everyone drinks plenty of water n stay healthy always!

gawd
14-03-2018, 06:22 PM
& lastly, I’m circumcised & clean - went for IPL instead of waxing/shaving (I understand some malay’s religion about it)

LOL religion has nothing do with it la

icepinata
15-03-2018, 12:38 AM
TS is racist....only loook for Malay lady

nitecrawllerr
15-03-2018, 08:19 PM
TS is racist....only loook for Malay lady

Ehh....how cm ur power vanished?:confused: