PDA

View Full Version : Tarma @ $180

ptcsph
03-04-2007, 02:49 PM
Saw this ad online, 2 ladies aged 28 and 22, offering simple massage and other services. Tarma @ $180 and ind. $100. Called and book their services but as Vit M got problem, only took the younger one. Both from Haerbin. Reach their room, both inside the room. Ask to take a shower and then laid down for simple massage. During massage, the older lady ask whether i wanted her to help massage, add $20. Turned her down as Vit M not enugh. Then turned around and she gave me a catbath. Stroke didi till hard, then cap and started BJ. When she lick my thigh, feels damn shiok....:D FJ felt great as her moans were fantastic... started soft then got louder and even said the fuck harder as she was getting high... Did 2 positions (cowgirl then missionary) and let me load off.... Cannot tahan with her moans.... At all points of time, the older lady was in the other bed and watching. Quite fun to see her looking at her friend having sex while she can't have it.... Here are their stats:

A (did not try her but very chatty and cheeky)
Vital Stats: 36D-27-34
Attitude: 7/10 very chatty and cheeky. makes u feel good

B
Vital stats: 32B-26-30
Breast: 7/10 Firm and nice to hold and suck. Very sensitive nipples.
Massage: 4.5/10 nothing fantastic.. just ordinary.
Attitude: 6/10 not very chatty but quite cheeky. know how to tease.
Catbath: 7/10
BJ: 7/10 suction just enugh but knows how to tease
FJ: 8/10 moans were fantastic.... made me cum fast
RTF: maybe not. However if want to try having sex while someone else looking, can try. quite exciting.
Cons: No frenching and fingering....

Damage: $100/1/60mins for 1.
$180/1/1.5hrs for 2 (they claim)
Note: I'm not their OKT. Just helping them out. THey say business not very good. If Vit M replenish, might want to try the older one. She seem very tempting with her D boobs.

PM me for their no.

fubarmale
03-04-2007, 02:53 PM
Bro,

Is RM and CD included.

Regards,

submarinez
03-04-2007, 03:02 PM
Wah... Damn kinky to have someone watch you do the deed...

soberguy
03-04-2007, 03:19 PM
Can bring another brother and both of us up the 2 girls? That may sound kinky? Hehehe

ptcsph
03-04-2007, 03:48 PM
My fellow Bros, think you can try to bring ur other brothers. Better ask them first... Rm and CD all included. Damn worth it right? Anyway, if I do not reply you all that fast, hope you guys understand... Busy working.;)

astrozz
03-04-2007, 05:04 PM
hahaha.. this is the first time I heard , engaging one FL with another FL watching the show . kinky indeed :D

Luckytime
03-04-2007, 05:07 PM
Is their contact 92xxxx92?;)

ptcsph
03-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Nope. Their no. starts with 91xxxxxx :)

KIM JONG ll
03-04-2007, 06:02 PM

Damage: $100/1/60mins for 1.
$180/1/1.5hrs for 2 (they claim)
Note: I'm not their OKT. Just helping them out. THey say business not very good. If Vit M replenish, might want to try the older one. She seem very tempting with her D boobs.

PM me for their no.

tarma but 1 shot? like that 45 min fini liao.

ptcsph
03-04-2007, 08:04 PM
Fellow Bros, I've given out the no. to more than 15 bros but still no call to them. :mad: As such, I'll stop giving out the no until I see 1 FR. Each FR I see, I'll give another 10 bros the no.

soberguy
04-04-2007, 12:40 PM
Fellow Bros, I've given out the no. to more than 15 bros but still no call to them. :mad: As such, I'll stop giving out the no until I see 1 FR. Each FR I see, I'll give another 10 bros the no.

bro,

patient abit. The thread started not long and can't expect a FR within hours too, rite? Fellow brothers need to find a time slot and communicating with the FLs, and FLs have their own personal time too. So hopefully, some nice FR will be out by tomorrow night. They need to find time to write and you know some bro don;t write FR at all. If you can give contact for another batch of brother, their FR will be out the following night and so on. Cheers!

sexybeast25
04-04-2007, 12:52 PM
Bro, may i inquire, where did you see their ad? I was just fantasizing about a 3some this morning. Pls forward their number if you'd care to. Thanks!

Nesta
04-04-2007, 08:42 PM
thanks to bro ptc got their contact, but did not really enjoy the session so will keep FR short :(

Cindy
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10 nice D boobs but feels enhanced
BJ: 6.5/10 only did for a short time
FJ: 6/10

Wendy
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10 nice tight feel and real moans

Tarma dmg: $180/2 shots (rm, cdm included)

Overall: Hardly felt the massage, no fingering and frenching as threadstarter mentioned. Older girl Cindy's moans too fake I feel. Did not really enjoy this session, maybe demands too high but thanks bro ptcsph for sharing :)

ptcsph
05-04-2007, 09:34 AM
Bro Nesta, you a real saviour for the rest of the bros. Sorry that your experience wasn't that fantastic. :( I sympathise with u. I'll try to give them the feedback. Personally think they should up their service right? Anyway, thanks for the FR. Cheers:D
Lines are open again

recceboi
05-04-2007, 12:18 PM
yeah.. did them last monday.. managed to get e price at 160.. but e svc realli sucks.. e older woman moan is damn way fake.. e younger one veri rush.. wadeva.. shoot den i left..
its at N-O-H rite??
wun recommend..

fubarmale
05-04-2007, 12:55 PM
Hi Bro,

Thanks for the tip and since both FRs here are not glowing, guess I skip this. Good luck next time.

Regards,

ptcsph
05-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Dear Fellow Bros, I would like to apologise to everyone. I got a few feedbacks from a few brothers the 2 ladies are now having serious attitude problem. A few brothers called and got told off rudely. As such, i'm stopping the thread and not giving out their numbers anymore as I don't think the 2 ladies deserve our patronage with such F**ked up attitude. I tried calling them and got F**ked by them too. They blame me for giving out their no. to pple who are not interested. F**k them. Try to help but now they turn around and bite me.
Once again bros, sorry for the unhappiness that they have caused and I sincerely apologise. Let's boycortt them. I'm thinking of reporting them to AV and let them handle the 2 bitches....

soberguy
05-04-2007, 09:11 PM
Their number are posted in yahoo as well. How could they put the blame on us? Call the AV officer with their number!