PDA

View Full Version : Bad massage @Serangoon area

bonk69
06-03-2018, 03:00 PM
Hi all, today just went to serangoon somewhere near a singing ktv and 81.
3rd level.
:( so i find that most of the girls there are from prc, just want to share from my experiences, the massage parlours there is not worth to visit. First, hj paid 50$ and complaining why i so slow, want to stop half way and keep saying 50 is peanuts. Serving old people better. They dun touch here and there. Wtf. Pay additional 10$ to her and forever stop visiting this place.

handsome
06-03-2018, 03:09 PM
Bro. U go which one? The one next to the computer one better. Service very good.

theboy00
06-03-2018, 06:55 PM
Bro. U go which one? The one next to the computer one better. Service very good.

Hi bro. Enlighten pls?

fudgieboy
07-03-2018, 02:17 PM
There is a damn good massage place in Serangoon. It's a thai place. Most of the ladies there are thai but I've been told there are a couple of viet girls too, though i've never seen them.

The massage is 100% authentic, it's not the piano player type, damn shoik. They do offer HJ but the ladies are not the syt type. If you like proper, strong massage with very good teasing and HJ and are not concerned about the slightly older ladies, you should try this place.

qckm123
08-03-2018, 09:56 PM
There is a damn good massage place in Serangoon. It's a thai place. Most of the ladies there are thai but I've been told there are a couple of viet girls too, though i've never seen them.

The massage is 100% authentic, it's not the piano player type, damn shoik. They do offer HJ but the ladies are not the syt type. If you like proper, strong massage with very good teasing and HJ and are not concerned about the slightly older ladies, you should try this place.

Authentic Thai massage?? Can share bo, how old is old?

yuni275
09-03-2018, 12:28 AM
Hi bro. Enlighten pls?

He meant the Lan shop I think

bonk69
09-03-2018, 06:27 AM
Sianz lah, i shift to authentic massage near macpherson already. 50$ finish and go. LJ half steam bo bian. Healthier and much relaxing... those who in this cheating business hope they will wake up their mind. We r not stupid ok? Hj cant touch , touch 80$ . 1 mins shake 100 time your 2 ic olympic record how I come? My 2 ic going to spoil you know? Not so hard as last time..:mad:

Fookoolam
09-03-2018, 06:51 AM
You want RAW? These girls provide more than RAW sexs... STD included.
Formerly from 200 South Bridge Road
Same Boss promoting the spread of STD from Jalan Besar Plaza🔊🔊🔊158619158620

Krwzzy
09-03-2018, 06:54 AM
You want RAW? These girls provide more than RAW sexs... STD included.
Formerly from 200 South Bridge Road
Same Boss promoting the spread of STD from Jalan Besar Plaza🔊🔊🔊

mtortise
21-03-2018, 08:00 PM

Bro, can share location?

sanji_0037
24-03-2018, 10:10 AM

Hi bro can share the location? Thank u

mrsecret
28-03-2018, 10:45 AM
Can share the thai massage location bro? Thanks

burn
28-03-2018, 11:22 AM

Can Share contact ...Thanks

sibeinerd
28-03-2018, 06:46 PM

Can share thanks

mtortise
04-04-2018, 03:23 PM
Bro, can share location?

jjdd9933
04-04-2018, 04:58 PM

Bro. Can share?