PDA

View Full Version : Deprive for advise

Supra_yap
28-02-2018, 01:19 PM
Had Fj with ML she was on top of me... she will trying to align my dick into her pussy without condom.. as I able to feel my dick about to penetrate in her pussy I stop her and request to put on a condom... after putting on condom no slip or breaks

Am I in the high risk ?
Need to take pep ?
This event happened yesterday

sammyboyfor
28-02-2018, 01:49 PM
Had Fj with ML she was on top of me... she will trying to align my dick into her pussy without condom.. as I able to feel my dick about to penetrate in her pussy I stop her and request to put on a condom... after putting on condom no slip or breaks

Am I in the high risk ?
Need to take ppe ?

It all depends upon how far in your dick went before the condom was put on. :p

If you were "about to penetrate" but did not actually penetrate then there is very little risk. If you actually penetrated for a few seconds then the risk is greater. It all depends upon whether any vaginal fluids entered your urethra.

sammyboyfor
28-02-2018, 01:55 PM
Here is a doctor's opinion regarding a scenario similar to yours...

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q242259.html

Will i get HIV with just insertion without condom?
Aug 29, 2015

Hello Doc, I have seen your replies to the people who are totally distressed like me. And i should thank you for all your supports to all of us. Let me say you my problem and advice on what to do. Exactly one week back on 18th Aug'15, i had sex with a sex worker. We started with a foreplay and so on. As the heat was up, i did a blunder mistake. She took my penis and inserted into her vagina without condom which was inside her vagina for app. 4 or 5 seconds. Immediately i withdrew my penis and asked to put a condom and then we had vaginal intercourse with condom. My biggest fear is, would i have been contracted with HIV with only insertion without condom as i mentioned earlier?? Currently after one week i have mild cold. And HIV status of the sex worker is unknown. Please help me out from this situation.

Response from Dr. Wohl

This is not a completely risk free encounter. It is likely that HIV transmission is actually facilitated by the action of sexual intercourse. The movement of the penis in and out can force infected fluid into the urethra and also lead to some abrasion of the head of the penis that could be a portal of entry for the virus. However, brief contact of the head of the penis with infected fluid is not without risk.

An HIV test now (along with routine STI screening) and in a few weeks would be prudent.

DW

Supra_yap
28-02-2018, 04:13 PM
It all depends upon how far in your dick went before the condom was put on. :p

If you were "about to penetrate" but did not actually penetrate then there is very little risk. If you actually penetrated for a few seconds then the risk is greater. It all depends upon whether any vaginal fluids entered your urethra.

Tip of the dick head , I stop her and I still can see my pre cum fluids on urethra ..

Do I need to take Pep?

sammyboyfor
28-02-2018, 04:47 PM
Tip of the dick head , I stop her and I still can see my pre cim fluids on urethra ..

Do I need to take Ppe?

My opinion is that is not necessary but it would be best to ask a qualified doctor. Make an appointment asap for a professional opinion.

Supra_yap
28-02-2018, 06:33 PM
My opinion is that is not necessary but it would be best to ask a qualified doctor. Make an appointment asap for a professional opinion.

Action for Singapore aids able to get Pep and is it anonymous?

sammyboyfor
28-02-2018, 07:06 PM
Action for Singapore aids able to get Pep and is it anonymous?

Why can't you just refer to their website for the info? :rolleyes:

Konnichiwawa
01-03-2018, 10:33 PM
Pls go ahead take ppe for a peace of mind

Am I in the high risk ?
Need to take ppe ?

Big Sexy
02-03-2018, 06:40 AM
and what's ppe? :confused:

Supra_yap
02-03-2018, 08:33 AM

Now taking pep hope nothing happen feeling very stress and worry.. there is no penetration at all

Big Sexy
02-03-2018, 03:35 PM
did u take it within the first 72 hour?

anyway there is very little more u can do...
i am sure u will be fine.. you aint in the high risk category if there is no penetration.

Now taking pep hope things happen nothing feeling very stress and worry.. there is no penetration at all

Supra_yap
02-03-2018, 03:48 PM
did u take it within the first 72 hour?

anyway there is very little more u can do...
i am sure u will be fine.. you aint in the high risk category if there is no penetration.

Yes within 72hrs..... no penetration.. but doc said is high risk..

Big Sexy
02-03-2018, 04:25 PM
well.. the doc knows better..

i am in no position to debate that.. although i seriously dont think it is high risk when there is 0 penetration..
anyway good luck to you .. :)

btw where did u do the PEP? care to share the experience and the cost here?

Yes within 72hrs..... no penetration.. but doc said is high risk..

Supra_yap
02-03-2018, 04:55 PM
well.. the doc knows better..

i am in no position to debate that.. although i seriously dont think it is high risk when there is 0 penetration..
anyway good luck to you .. :)

btw where did u do the PEP? care to share the experience and the cost here?

DR JEREMY CHAN

Blk 123 Toa Payoh Lorong 1 #01-494

Cost very high...

sammyboyfor
02-03-2018, 05:14 PM
Cost very high...

I guess that's why he said the risk is high! :D

Big Sexy
02-03-2018, 05:17 PM
forget abt the cost mate..
nothing is worth more than a life.

if possible.. share your experience here so that other samsters can learn from it.. not the FR experience but the experience with PEP e.g the procedure, the meeting with the doctor, any side effect.. etc...

DR JEREMY CHAN

Blk 123 Lorong 1 #01-494

Cost very high...

IAmAwesome
02-03-2018, 10:53 PM
seriously dont think it is high risk when there is 0 penetration

I am of the same view here too unless i am missing something, hmm

Supra_yap
03-03-2018, 08:32 AM
forget abt the cost mate..
nothing is worth more than a life.

if possible.. share your experience here so that other samsters can learn from it.. not the FR experience but the experience with PEP e.g the procedure, the meeting with the doctor, any side effect.. etc...

TELL Dr the suitation from there he will see assess the risk he said because of my pre cum there is a risk of body fluid may enter urethra ... even there is no penetration..

Supra_yap
31-03-2018, 07:53 PM
Just visit doc i am all cleared. Total DAMAGE 2.9K...
Gen 4th test $150.00 consultant $50

Damn expensive

Big Sexy
01-04-2018, 09:21 AM
i think the total cost will be about there..
you probably could have save a little by visiting dr tan clinic..
but hey..you are all clear ..so it is still money well spent. :)

http://www.drtanandpartners.com/hiv-pep-at-our-clinic/

Just visit doc i am all cleared. Total DAMAGE 2.9K...
Gen 4th test $150.00 consultant $50

Damn expensive