PDA

View Full Version : Msia Gal came SG ktv work gets contacts and try to sell overpriced products. Careful

Spawn1980
26-02-2018, 05:25 PM
I came to know this Msia gal from China Doll 3 mths back. After she went back she was posting those slimming products on her wechat moments.

As my tummy was getting larger from all the time sitting in front of the comp...lol. i decided to ask her how much was the product she was selling.

What she told me:

SGD 138 per box.

What i found out:

RM 168 per box.

Same korea product. From msia. I dont know if any bros here came to know about her. But if you did buy the product at SGD 138 you totally being scammed by her.

I ask her why isnt the price at RM since im ordering from her in Msia and that courier to singapore.

She has the cheek to say that im stingy and crazy. lol....wtf.

Spending money is 1 think. Getting treated like an idiot is another.

She intro herself as Jolin from ipoh. posting with her picture and the product she is selling. And i heard from here she will be coming back to sg. So guys out there. Do be careful. Coz she does has a nice body with big boobs. lol

She has since deleted her Wechat ID after this issue with me.

Spawn1980
26-02-2018, 05:27 PM
Anyone has any site that i can upload images?

halogen019
26-02-2018, 05:29 PM
Anyone has any site that i can upload images?

Try imgur.com

Quite hassle free.

yamashikata
26-02-2018, 05:45 PM
She did not delete her wechat ID.

She just block you.

Spawn1980
26-02-2018, 06:08 PM

She just block you.

I try to search her wechat ID using another wechat account. Cant add:D

Spawn1980
26-02-2018, 06:13 PM

She just block you.

Anyway....I will be posting her pic and her Wechat ID. Feel free to try...lol:D

After i get back from an errand.

yamashikata
26-02-2018, 07:45 PM
I try to search her wechat ID using another wechat account. Cant add:D

Theres is a privacy option cannot add by wechat id or phone number.

So no one can add her at all.

Spawn1980
26-02-2018, 07:53 PM
Theres is a privacy option cannot add by wechat id or phone number.

So no one can add her at all.

well...not sure than. Just wanna warn bros here just becareful of her. Dont kana just only wanna try to get in her pants.

Spawn1980
26-02-2018, 07:58 PM
I came to know this Msia gal from China Doll 3 mths back. After she went back she was posting those slimming products on her wechat moments.

As my tummy was getting larger from all the time sitting in front of the comp...lol. i decided to ask her how much was the product she was selling.

What she told me:

SGD 138 per box.

What i found out:

RM 168 per box.

Same korea product. From msia. I dont know if any bros here came to know about her. But if you did buy the product at SGD 138 you totally being scammed by her.

I ask her why isnt the price at RM since im ordering from her in Msia and that courier to singapore.

She has the cheek to say that im stingy and crazy. lol....wtf.

Spending money is 1 think. Getting treated like an idiot is another.

She intro herself as Jolin from ipoh. posting with her picture and the product she is selling. And i heard from here she will be coming back to sg. So guys out there. Do be careful. Coz she does has a nice body with big boobs. lol

She has since deleted her Wechat ID after this issue with me.

https://imgur.com/a/0R2XP
https://imgur.com/a/QNhBl
https://imgur.com/a/bDw80

Spawn1980
28-02-2018, 04:59 PM
Up for Bros who has not seen this thread yet. Cheers.!!

sionglim
28-02-2018, 05:12 PM
Yes since the days of black glass salon.
They say sporean carot head,careful.
Anything just up date here , n we will be careful

GR888
28-02-2018, 05:37 PM
Not bad, she a good bonk?!?! :D

https://i.imgur.com/OiBQdzo.jpg

Spawn1980
28-02-2018, 05:51 PM
Not bad, she a good bonk?!?! :D

https://i.imgur.com/OiBQdzo.jpg

Nah....never managed to. Only saw her once. She jump between china doll and lido if im correct. But still.....not a few hundred $ can up her type. Not going to try either...lol :D

Spawn1980
28-02-2018, 05:52 PM
Yes since the days of black glass salon.
They say sporean carot head,careful.
Anything just up date here , n we will be careful

Yup, Its a must. She also know she will kana tats y wechat account no more...lol.

Carrot head is 1 thing.....but these type pisses me off. They think their pussy made of gold....:D

Spawn1980
01-03-2018, 01:37 PM
Up for bros who hasnt seen this post yet.

Cheers all and keep your pocket safe. lol :D

Spawn1980
07-03-2018, 03:59 PM

Cheers all and keep your pocket safe. lol

Spawn1980
18-03-2018, 04:40 AM

Cheers all and keep your pocket safe. lol

LeeHsienLoong
18-03-2018, 04:45 PM
Should report her to the police.

owen10
01-04-2018, 05:05 PM
im not sure whether she can be reported to the police.
afterall, it's an agreement between buyer-seller.
it's buying fr a 3rd party, not the direct website i guess?
so dunno if can say it's a scam. it's juz like buying fr sites like carousell.

Spawn1980
12-04-2018, 08:56 PM

Yup, You cant. Its willing buyer.......i just wanna let bros here know so wont kana scam by her.

And i did found another seller who is selling at 138 RM instead of 158 SGD.

jake1
12-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Yup, You cant. Its willing buyer.......i just wanna let bros here know so wont kana scam by her.

You can report if what she is selling is medical related stuff since she isn't authorised merchant.

owen10
12-04-2018, 10:30 PM

Thanks bro for alerting us.
If she cannot be charged, at least we can siam her.
Men are probably smitten by her looks, small head overrule the big head when buying.
:(

ShittyAss
16-04-2018, 08:58 AM

What she told me:

SGD 138 per box.

What i found out:

RM 168 per box.

Errr TS.... thanks for the awareness .. as I was reading your post I noticed u wrote u asked her what is she selling yourself..

She didn't force you into buying or spamming your WeChat I guess?

As for the pricing difference, I will say is willing buyer and willing seller.

She can even sell in USD or GBP. Why not? From Malaysia and must sell in RM?

I do not think this is scam...

Just like people go Lido or Central.. girls just to sit with u and u have to pay $300-500 vs China doll or club jade...you also cannot say those high end ktv as overpricing their tipping...

Anyway I do not know this girl at all yah... just commenting based on your posting only...

ShittyAss
16-04-2018, 09:01 AM

She is selling via wechat and item she did courier to the buyer and hence there is wrong bro.

Those carousell scam is they take your $ and Mia without sending you those item.

They have intend to cheat and that it's different.

Pricing higher you cannot say scam or cheat mah

And how to report police? Report her for charging her product in SGD when product should have been cheaper in RM?

Shiofukis
16-04-2018, 11:39 AM
Does the Korean product works for you? Not easy to slim down u less u go 81 exercise a lot :p

Spawn1980
13-05-2018, 02:05 PM
Errr TS.... thanks for the awareness .. as I was reading your post I noticed u wrote u asked her what is she selling yourself..

She didn't force you into buying or spamming your WeChat I guess?

As for the pricing difference, I will say is willing buyer and willing seller.

She can even sell in USD or GBP. Why not? From Malaysia and must sell in RM?

I do not think this is scam...

Just like people go Lido or Central.. girls just to sit with u and u have to pay $300-500 vs China doll or club jade...you also cannot say those high end ktv as overpricing their tipping...

Anyway I do not know this girl at all yah... just commenting based on your posting only...

I think you misread me. What im trying to say is that im asking bros here to be careful if ever they should meet her and if they are planning to buying any product from her to think twice.

Scam or not its also for bros here to decide. I just wanna let people know that this issue happen to me. If you wanna buy from her at that price which to me is overprice of coz i find it a scam.

If not why do you think she remove her wechat totally?

Spawn1980
13-05-2018, 02:12 PM
She is selling via wechat and item she did courier to the buyer and hence there is wrong bro.

Those carousell scam is they take your $ and Mia without sending you those item.

They have intend to cheat and that it's different.

Pricing higher you cannot say scam or cheat mah

And how to report police? Report her for charging her product in SGD when product should have been cheaper in RM?

Yup....this i agree too. Thats why i never do such a thing as calling the police. Just a gentle reminder for bros here if ever they should come across her and wanting to buy products from her.

Of coz....if anyone should think they have deep enough pockets and wanna try get into her pants. Go ahead....lol.

Just remember to post here if anyone should able to do that. Coz she does have a CFM face. :D

ShittyAss
14-05-2018, 08:40 AM
Yup....this i agree too. Thats why i never do such a thing as calling the police. Just a gentle reminder for bros here if ever they should come across her and wanting to buy products from her.

Of coz....if anyone should think they have deep enough pockets and wanna try get into her pants. Go ahead....lol.

Just remember to post here if anyone should able to do that. Coz she does have a CFM face. :D

Hahaha u should just shoot on her CFM face!!

Spawn1980
15-05-2018, 05:03 AM
Hahaha u should just shoot on her CFM face!!

Haiz.....i also want ah. But.....need deep pockets.....lol Which i do not have....hahahaha. And there are always better if you keep looking....and maybe cheaper....lol