PDA

View Full Version : Any Pinoy pub or Pinoy place to go have fun in jb?

cuba
26-02-2018, 01:23 AM
I remember there used to be one on the 2nd floor and it’s 2 shots for very affordable price. It’s called Mavita spa or something. Now no more don’t know where to hunt .

Any like minded brothers got information?

83ig
17-03-2018, 11:25 AM
following this thread
i'm interested in pinoy FL as well

decson
10-05-2018, 01:28 PM
there is pinoy pub in JB called De'Cool..lots of pinoy there.. and recently go a pinoy which offering company for dinner, drinks with fees charges.. RM50 per hour and min 3hrs. she wanted to go along with her young sister which mean total RM300 for 3 hrs only for drinking session..nothing much..
Looks: 8/10 (young sister 9/10)

WankJanice
10-05-2018, 02:42 PM
there is pinoy pub in JB called De'Cool..lots of pinoy there.. and recently go a pinoy which offering company for dinner, drinks with fees charges.. RM50 per hour and min 3hrs. she wanted to go along with her young sister which mean total RM300 for 3 hrs only for drinking session..nothing much..

Hi, Bro, pub sounds interesting. However, on teh other deal, why would you want to pay RM300 just for dinner company and still pay for dinner and drinks??

83ig
10-05-2018, 04:37 PM

hmmm...
not what i hv in mind
mayb go c c if get other "package" offer

Bro decson do u mind sharing the location?
Near pelangi?

lunatic
11-05-2018, 01:03 AM

Bro care to share the location?

doubledutch
16-05-2018, 02:06 AM
Curious as well. But most if not all of them would probably be just on tourist visa who comes in and out of Singapore I guess? Were the previous one stays long or just few weeks only

WankJanice
16-05-2018, 10:39 AM
Curious as well. But most if not all of them would probably be just on tourist visa who comes in and out of Singapore I guess? Were the previous one stays long or just few weeks only

It seems easier to stay in Malaysia as long as they have some money.. So those who permit expire in Singapore stay in Malaysia and try to get jobs in Malaysia or other countries. Because if they go back , very hard to get through Philippines immigration.
I know some do part time work as clerk etc in Jb.

kwh79
29-05-2018, 12:05 AM
Grand Paragon Hotel 26th floor Sky Lounge
HFJ with live band
Thai, Viet and Pinoy PR in the main hall
The girls start coming in around 9pm
Live band starts at 10pm
Min is Carlsberg mug rm20
Tiger bottle is rm24
LD min rm30

Didn't get the pinoy though cos the waiter intro a Thai girl called B. She is a real looker with huge boobs. Took a liking to her immediately and bought an LD. Huggable and a good tease. Can speak some English.

Didn't stay long enough for the hang flower part though.

WankJanice
29-05-2018, 08:21 PM
Grand Paragon Hotel 26th floor Sky Lounge
HFJ with live band
Thai, Viet and Pinoy PR in the main hall
The girls start coming in around 9pm
Live band starts at 10pm
Min is Carlsberg mug rm20
Tiger bottle is rm24
LD min rm30

Didn't get the pinoy though cos the waiter intro a Thai girl called B. She is a real looker with huge boobs. Took a liking to her immediately and bought an LD. Huggable and a good tease. Can speak some English.

Didn't stay long enough for the hang flower part though.

Hi, Bro,
what kind of music does the band play?
Language? - English would be good
Genre? Rock N Roll? 70s?

Thank you..

kwh79
29-05-2018, 11:24 PM
Hi, Bro,
what kind of music does the band play?
Language? - English would be good
Genre? Rock N Roll? 70s?

Thank you..

English.

I can't remember the genre...I was busy teasing the girl...

WankJanice
30-05-2018, 12:39 PM
English.

I can't remember the genre...I was busy teasing the girl...

Thanks, Bro. Must try one of these days.

Oscar1325
05-08-2018, 04:28 PM
Hey guys. Had an overnight stay at JB over the weekend. Stayed at Pelangi and walked to De Cool. Checked it out from outside, not much crowd. Around 11pm, went in and sat down alone at a table. Not a big place with a pool table and you can sing song too. It was a Sat night. 3 other big tables of Singaporean, Indians and Malays and another lone Japanese in the corner. Ordered a bucket. A bucket of Carlsberg with around 7 or 8 bottles is 150rm. Ladies drink is 60rm for a glass and 150rm for a jug. A Laos girl came and asked me if she can drink with me. Looks 7.5/10, body is tight but cannot speak much English. Chinese still ok. They have maybe 8 Pinoys and only 2 Laos girls. Checked with mami, she say most of the time are these few. The mami is very nice and friendly. Played games and after a few drinks, got more touchy with the Laos girl. The girls here butterfly also. But it was only me and another table so she sat with me for most of the time. Bought her 60rm LD. Got much more touchy after that. French kissed for long time, can rubba but touching boobs still out of bounds. Maybe need go a few more time. All other tables like quite boring though. Just see them hugging, nth else. Bar close at 2am, managed to finish the bucket by then. Got her facebook and will be back to see her.

Beside the pub and up the stairs is another similiar one and down the road got another bigger one called Wonderland. Heard from Mami is same concept with viet girls. Maybe can find some kakis to try and hunt tgt next time. For now, I still heading back to find the Laos girl. Hope can get something special.

Let me know if anyone wanna join me.

jaijoy
28-08-2018, 10:03 PM
Hey guys. Had an overnight stay at JB over the weekend. Stayed at Pelangi and walked to De Cool. Checked it out from outside, not much crowd. Around 11pm, went in and sat down alone at a table. Not a big place with a pool table and you can sing song too. It was a Sat night. 3 other big tables of Singaporean, Indians and Malays and another lone Japanese in the corner. Ordered a bucket. A bucket of Carlsberg with around 7 or 8 bottles is 150rm. Ladies drink is 60rm for a glass and 150rm for a jug. A Laos girl came and asked me if she can drink with me. Looks 7.5/10, body is tight but cannot speak much English. Chinese still ok. They have maybe 8 Pinoys and only 2 Laos girls. Checked with mami, she say most of the time are these few. The mami is very nice and friendly. Played games and after a few drinks, got more touchy with the Laos girl. The girls here butterfly also. But it was only me and another table so she sat with me for most of the time. Bought her 60rm LD. Got much more touchy after that. French kissed for long time, can rubba but touching boobs still out of bounds. Maybe need go a few more time. All other tables like quite boring though. Just see them hugging, nth else. Bar close at 2am, managed to finish the bucket by then. Got her facebook and will be back to see her.

Beside the pub and up the stairs is another similiar one and down the road got another bigger one called Wonderland. Heard from Mami is same concept with viet girls. Maybe can find some kakis to try and hunt tgt next time. For now, I still heading back to find the Laos girl. Hope can get something special.

I will join

tanch
29-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Would be keen to join in. Mind if you can pm. My the location in pelangi?.. Near giant?

WankJanice
29-08-2018, 03:33 PM
Would be keen to join in. Mind if you can pm. My the location in pelangi?.. Near giant?

Bro, Just serach on Google maps for De Cool.
Cheers

tanch
30-08-2018, 04:34 PM
Thanks.. Got it..

Fumoka
30-08-2018, 05:43 PM

De Cool Bistro -

63 Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi, 80400 Johor Bahru

delljb
21-09-2018, 12:04 PM
..there one new pub in JB...all beautiful pinoy ladies...

Homealone
21-09-2018, 02:33 PM
..there one new pub in JB...all beautiful pinoy ladies...

bro, you care to share any info on that?
name?
location?

I know a place at rosmerah have a few pinoy ladies, forgot the name tho.
a bit run down, not too expensive tho.

SeenSeen
28-09-2018, 05:48 PM

i would like to join. Btw,i'm malaysian

kwh79
30-09-2018, 04:46 PM
Checked out this De Cool place at 9pm yesterday. Too early for any kind of action to take place. The girls are just not in the mood yet. According to the pinoy girl, it gets more happening after 11pm when the crowd comes in.

so for me, it was just talk and nothing else. Boring as hell. Saw the other table got 1 guy with 3 girls surrounding him but he was only hugging a fair skin Laos girl, ignoring the rest.

1 pinoy with super big tits but she stayed at his table and didn't go around.
1 bottle beer is RM22. Got 2 bottles, then add SST and the RM5 nuts so end up 2 bottles and nuts works out to be RM51.
I asked the pinoy with me if the girls are playable and huggable and she said you have to buy LD la. Each LD RM150. I went ah? So expensive, not buying. Then I expose her by saying I thought got RM60 LD. She gave a grimace and said ya.

KNN, no give fun, no GFE, straight away chopper come out. Major turnoff. Finished my bottles and left. Too bad the wrong girl came to say hi and the rest all stayed away.

Oscar1325
07-10-2018, 01:04 AM
Checked out this De Cool place at 9pm yesterday. Too early for any kind of action to take place. The girls are just not in the mood yet. According to the pinoy girl, it gets more happening after 11pm when the crowd comes in.

so for me, it was just talk and nothing else. Boring as hell. Saw the other table got 1 guy with 3 girls surrounding him but he was only hugging a fair skin Laos girl, ignoring the rest.

1 pinoy with super big tits but she stayed at his table and didn't go around.
1 bottle beer is RM22. Got 2 bottles, then add SST and the RM5 nuts so end up 2 bottles and nuts works out to be RM51.
I asked the pinoy with me if the girls are playable and huggable and she said you have to buy LD la. Each LD RM150. I went ah? So expensive, not buying. Then I expose her by saying I thought got RM60 LD. She gave a grimace and said ya.

KNN, no give fun, no GFE, straight away chopper come out. Major turnoff. Finished my bottles and left. Too bad the wrong girl came to say hi and the rest all stayed away.

Ya...I think the Pinoy not playable but some are pretty. Annoying though. They nv do anything still got cheek to ask for LD while I was playing with my laos girl

chemist
09-10-2018, 01:21 PM
Try out this pub. It's along the main road opposite Plaza Pelangi.

Banana Pub. At Jalan Harimau Tarom. It has a huge LED signage flashing. Quite a few pretty and fun girls there. Good playability.

Summerhillt
09-10-2018, 04:33 PM
Try out this pub. It's along the main road opposite Plaza Pelangi.

Banana Pub. At Jalan Harimau Tarom. It has a huge LED signage flashing. Quite a few pretty and fun girls there. Good playability.

Hey thanks! Will check it out. How is the damage?

WankJanice
12-10-2018, 10:25 AM
Hey thanks! Will check it out. How is the damage?

Would like to check out but always fear the causeway jams..

ahboi123
12-10-2018, 04:06 PM
Chiong JB from time to time. Any bros interested to chiong together do pm me your wechat? See you!

TheDarkestLords
16-10-2018, 10:03 PM
Ok guys , let me advise on GRO pubs as I am very familiar

OT5 Molek - About 10 Pinoy
Candle Bar - 3 Pinoy
De Cool - 12 Pinoy
Grand paragon hotel highest floor bar - 3 Pinoy
Armani pub & 97 - 10 Pinoy
Banana pub - 5 Pinoy

I will update time to time
I actually know every pub in Johor kind of . Not to brag

WankJanice
17-10-2018, 12:51 PM

Candle Bar - 3 Pinoy
De Cool - 12 Pinoy
Banana pub - 5 Pinoy

Hi, Bro TheDarkestLords,

thank for the update.
Which is most happening??

I plan to drop by this weekend.

Cheers

chemist
23-10-2018, 12:18 PM
I would say Banana Pub. Went there last night, they have like about 8 girls now. Quite happening and they really entertain and service you well. Recently quite a crowd there.

CPVictim
28-10-2018, 04:32 AM
Hey guys. Had an overnight stay at JB over the weekend. Stayed at Pelangi and walked to De Cool. Checked it out .........

Beside the pub and up the stairs is another similar one and down the road got another bigger one called Wonderland. ........

Anyone tried Wonderland and can comment on how good the place is ?

SeenSeen
03-11-2018, 06:12 PM
Anyone tried Wonderland and can comment on how good the place is ?

All are viet girls...150 for around 7 or 8 bottle of beer ...the girls is less during weekdays but weekend is different

beemer2018
11-11-2018, 09:53 PM
Visited Banana Pub recently.
Decent setup, clean toilets, KTV available (provide the girl with your song and you'll be added to the public queue to sing), pool table (RM3)
RM180 for 8 bottles (Tiger, Heineken)
All Pinoy girls. 1 or 2 quite pretty, rest so-so
They'll sit with you and pour your beer. The good one that sat with us ytd only asked for LD after 1.5 hours of talk cock
Now here's my issue with this place. I'm not sure if this is standard throughout JB, but the LD (i.e. a jug of beer for the lady) was RM180!!!!!!

Nismo
17-11-2018, 01:28 PM
Visited Banana Pub recently.
Decent setup, clean toilets, KTV available (provide the girl with your song and you'll be added to the public queue to sing), pool table (RM3)
RM180 for 8 bottles (Tiger, Heineken)
All Pinoy girls. 1 or 2 quite pretty, rest so-so
They'll sit with you and pour your beer. The good one that sat with us ytd only asked for LD after 1.5 hours of talk cock
Now here's my issue with this place. I'm not sure if this is standard throughout JB, but the LD (i.e. a jug of beer for the lady) was RM180!!!!!!

De Cool's LD (a jug) is RM150 while a mug is RM60. A set of beer (8 bottles) is RM180 - will be finished pretty fast with no lack of personnel sharing your bucket.

Apart from the casual hugs and kisses, ... playability is average.

beemer2018
17-11-2018, 08:30 PM
De Cool's LD (a jug) is RM150 while a mug is RM60. A set of beer (8 bottles) is RM180 - will be finished pretty fast with no lack of personnel sharing your bucket.

Apart from the casual hugs and kisses, ... playability is average.

Thanks for the FR bro. We had only 1 girl who sat with my friend. She was quite aggressive with my friend towards end of night after the LD was bought. but nothing for the rest of us (perhaps we were just there to enjoy the drinks and ambience)

eXia-san
22-11-2018, 05:19 AM
I was also looking for pinoy pub or some happening place. Thanks bro for the sharing,will try to explore one at a time.. :)

Kennedy1980
23-11-2018, 01:51 AM
Just want to check it there any chance where the gals can bring back to have more fun.
:cool::p

fastboy
24-11-2018, 10:28 AM
Thanks for sharing the Banana pub. I was drinking at La Primeur and walked past the Banana pub with the ladies sitting outside at around 9pm. Me n my friends are almost tempted to go in as they were asking us to go in. But we had to decline as we need to work the next day.

RM180 for a ladies drink is way too expensive imho.

Recently I went to a pub in Johor Jaya, Viet joint, and the LD were RM70 per bottle of Guiness. Expensive as well imho, but just 1 enough to keep the ladies with you the whole night if you go during weekdays. Weekends are way to pack and they will move around to get more LD. IIRC, the pub name is B&U.

beemer2018
28-11-2018, 10:10 PM
Thanks for sharing the Banana pub. I was drinking at La Primeur and walked past the Banana pub with the ladies sitting outside at around 9pm. Me n my friends are almost tempted to go in as they were asking us to go in. But we had to decline as we need to work the next day.

Recently I went to a pub in Johor Jaya, Viet joint, and the LD were RM70 per bottle of Guiness. Expensive as well imho, but just 1 enough to keep the ladies with you the whole night if you go during weekdays. Weekends are way to pack and they will move around to get more LD. IIRC, the pub name is B&U.

How was the playability of the girl? Pretty?

GN007SG
28-11-2018, 10:36 PM
nv gone to any pub but have tried 3 pinoy FLs and glad to say their attitude and service are good... either im lucky or something as my hits were 100%

however, they all balek kampong liao so dun ask me for contact lol
most of them only stayed there for like a month

NO1PUNJABI
05-12-2018, 10:24 PM
Went to De Cool last Friday.

Bought a bucket of beer 8 bottles $150rm.few gals came to the table and started drinking the beers like fish. No action.

Think it's a waste time place.

There's a palce de mirage along Jalan Perisai if that how you spell it. Beers are priced 70rm for 5 bottles. Few Pinoy gals. Got music.

Yet to try Banana

Any other place to recc

choonxiang
09-12-2018, 05:30 PM

Candle Bar - 3 Pinoy
De Cool - 12 Pinoy
Banana pub - 5 Pinoy

thanks bro , plan to go on tuesday night

princeolust
20-12-2018, 04:47 AM
Where is OT5 molek?

Kenkenluv
27-12-2018, 12:42 AM
OT5 near Jalan Rosmerah opposite Ford service center at Johor Jaya

princeolust
09-01-2019, 12:10 PM

Can pm me the address thanks

princeolust
09-01-2019, 12:11 PM
OT5 near Jalan Rosmerah opposite Ford service center at Johor Jaya
Any review on OT5 or candle bar is better?

WankJanice
02-12-2022, 08:30 PM
Hi, Bros,

any recommendations for a Pinoy Pub in JB?
I have got very tired of those in Singapore.

Thanks

hotindboi
18-03-2023, 02:33 PM
Hi Guys..

Any pinoy bar to recommend. Those with ladies drinks u can touch and play

WankJanice
18-03-2023, 03:00 PM
Hi Guys..

Any pinoy bar to recommend. Those with ladies drinks u can touch and play

Bro, no replies since I posted a while ago.
What i heard so far are 2 places.

1) Banana Bistro and Cafe
2) Grand Paragon Lounge.

Tried first but not second. Ok only. but heard more girls coming

kwh79
28-05-2023, 06:13 PM
Rich n Bitch have a new Pinoy girl just started working last Friday. Number 600. Name is Bel from Manila. Pretty, nice girl with good service. B cups with acceptable figure. Rather inexperienced since its the first time she is in this line but quite accomodating. Can shower together, roaming, massage, bj, fj etc. Good lobang this one. Hard to find working pinoy ML. Damage RM250 only :D

Oscar1325
10-06-2023, 02:52 PM
Bro, no replies since I posted a while ago.
What i heard so far are 2 places.

1) Banana Bistro and Cafe
2) Grand Paragon Lounge.

Tried first but not second. Ok only. but heard more girls coming

All pinoys right?

WankJanice
10-06-2023, 03:45 PM
All pinoys right?

Yes, but was almost 3 months ago.
No idea about now.