PDA

View Full Version : 3p/ gangbang for the gf tonight!

Radiance
25-02-2018, 01:06 PM
Hi everyone it has been awhile!

My syt gf is ready for some last minute 3p or gangbang. As this is her first time, we would wanna take it slow. We will be near ksl, we would get the room, but would appreciate selected bros to get some drinks/ lingeries or blindfolds etc.

Things to note thou, bros have to be ok with photos or some videos here and there. It’s just for self collection and would never be shared. Of cos the attention and focus of the photos would be on her.

Her stats:
20 years young
C cup
Chinese
Ht 158cm
Wt 59kg

Her requirements for the bros (no offence to the rest)

Cleanly shaved below
About 5inch n above ( being thick is an advantage)
25 years old-35 years old
Cleanliness and hygiene is of utmost importance
Caucasian / Chinese bros for now only
Knows how to eat and ff a woman properly.
Multiple shots / long energizer battery
Condoms are a must!

Please send ur FACE AND DICK PICS to [email protected] directly !
A short intro or write up about yourself would be great! Would inform bro through email reply by 8-9pm today! Cheers! *sorry only genuine bros with photos would be considered. We are working adults, discretion is our main concern. See ya!

Cuntworth
25-02-2018, 01:16 PM
Camping for event's pics :D

SnowLeopards
25-02-2018, 01:41 PM
Only in this forum you read the Chinese whores strictly wanting to suck on Chinese dicks.

Elsewhere, the Chinese whores are throwing themselves at others. :D

Pierre.

TheIdesOfMarch
25-02-2018, 01:46 PM
Only in this forum you read the Chinese whores strictly wanting to suck on Chinese dicks.

Pierre.

Haha damn true. Used to be a member of another forum until I quit recently from there. The women there basically are all AMDK.

Cuntworth
25-02-2018, 02:04 PM
Haha damn true. Used to be a member of another forum until I quit recently from there. The women there basically are all AMDK.

Which forum is it???
What does AMDK means???:D

TheIdesOfMarch
25-02-2018, 02:33 PM
Which forum is it???
What does AMDK means???:D

USC lor.

AMDK. Ang moh dua ki. So basically the women there chase white cocks for their size la.

Cuntworth
25-02-2018, 02:42 PM
USC lor.

AMDK. Ang moh dua ki. So basically the women there chase white cocks for their size la.

Ohh undertable..:D
Maybe think out of the box... Not Ang mo Dua ki but the pussy loose so need a bigger dick to poke them :D

oldboi83
25-02-2018, 02:43 PM
USC lor.

yea lol usually their criteria very hard to meet. above 1.7m, handsome, long n thick etc. haha

TheIdesOfMarch
25-02-2018, 03:02 PM
Ohh undertable..:D
Maybe think out of the box... Not Ang mo Dua ki but the pussy loose so need a bigger dick to poke them :D

HAHA. You know I know good enough la. You go there say this I confirm within 1 minute you will get banned.

Cuntworth
25-02-2018, 03:06 PM
HAHA. You know I know good enough la. You go there say this I confirm within 1 minute you will get banned.

Been there done that.. 30 secs is all needed :D

Radiance
25-02-2018, 03:25 PM

Pierre.

Dude, I think you should learn how to respect women. Let it slip this time but not anyone who is willing to lead an alternative lifestyle should be labeled as a whore. 🖕

SnowLeopards
25-02-2018, 08:33 PM
Dude, I think you should learn how to respect women. Let it slip this time but not anyone who is willing to lead an alternative lifestyle should be labeled as a whore. 🖕

Let it slip this time ?

Stop kidding will yeah, prick.

A whore is a whore, stop beautifying it. :D

Pierre.

Radiance
25-02-2018, 11:34 PM
Let it slip this time ?

Stop kidding will yeah, prick.

A whore is a whore, stop beautifying it. :D

Pierre.

Well then, Ure entitled to your own opinion. Enjoy jerking off at home 🤭

iloveu4ever
27-02-2018, 12:40 AM
Radiance.......we dun know u m u asked for our face pics? Dick pictures n arsehole pictures n my balls ok......face not ok.

Later u use my face pics to jerk off at home how?