PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Clolombians?

oliver_0205
31-03-2007, 07:30 PM
Does anybody know where currently colombian girls are to find?

Piratez
31-03-2007, 08:10 PM
Bro, are ther such FL available? If have, I may like to try

LSB_Fan
31-03-2007, 09:03 PM
Wait ... I know... call the Colombian Embassy lorr :rolleyes:

oliver_0205
31-03-2007, 09:16 PM
Wait ... I know... call the Colombian Embassy lorr :rolleyes:

Not that helpfull, but at least it made me smile. :)

Tua_Lang
02-04-2007, 05:12 PM

All d member here will be very busy if newbies create thread to ask those questions :-

Where are the French gals??

Where are the Uk gals ??

Where are the Canadian gals ??

Where are the Kenya gals ??

Rite.....My 2 Cents :cool:

dathinman
02-04-2007, 10:06 PM
Best thing to do if you don't think it is worthwhile to answer is to ignore the posts. No need to be 'busy'.

Thread starter, to the best of my knowledge, I don't think there are Columbian WLs in Malaysia. Hear of Russkies, pseudo-Koreans, the odd English but that's about it.

DeKuip
03-04-2007, 08:46 AM
Best thing to do if you don't think it is worthwhile to answer is to ignore the posts. No need to be 'busy'.

Thread starter, to the best of my knowledge, I don't think there are Columbian WLs in Malaysia. Hear of Russkies, pseudo-Koreans, the odd English but that's about it.

I really think it's my honor to buy u a heineken...

dathinman
03-04-2007, 09:40 PM
I really think it's my honor to buy u a heineken...

Errr...thanks for the compliment.

TideHunter
03-04-2007, 11:59 PM
Bro dathinman,

pseudo-Koreans ?? u mean they are Malaysian + korean ?
where can they be found ? just curios
thankz

piratebooty
04-04-2007, 06:38 AM
when u said psuedo koreans, did u mean PRC posers? theres alot of prcs out there posing as jap/korean girls.......good marketing trick

dathinman
04-04-2007, 10:17 AM
when u said psuedo koreans, did u mean PRC posers? theres alot of prcs out there posing as jap/korean girls.......good marketing trick

Yeah. Some of them are PRCs. Some might even be from bordering areas with North Korea, mix-blood types (?). But they are not from South Korea.

South Korea working ladies earn much more back home, so unless it is worth their while, why would they come over here to work?

dathinman
04-04-2007, 10:23 AM
TideHunter,

They show up now and then at some HCs. The OKTs will claim they are Koreans. They might even speak some Korean. :D

But they are most probably not.

DeKuip
04-04-2007, 04:37 PM
TideHunter,

They show up now and then at some HCs. The OKTs will claim they are Koreans. They might even speak some Korean.

But they are most probably not.

Since u dun want heineken i know 1 real korean ger in KL, want me intro to u anot? She is not a WL, she works for a 5 star hotel in KL... oh, she likes clubbing in bukit bintang area but lives in PJ. :D

Show us ur skill bro, tackle her can boh... i can give u some advantage tips. :D

Rodimus Prime
04-04-2007, 04:53 PM
Funny how the threadstarter goes to most Sex Forums to start new threads to find out the whereabouts of "his" Colombia girlfriend.

The more funny thing is, he's looking for this Colombian girl who supposedly stole his heart and mu$h more.... but asking whether she's a WL now working at some hotels. Strange world we live in.

Bro oliver,

As most brothers has rightly advised you... moved on. What if you find her?? You expect her to pay you back?? Fall back in "love" with you?? :o

dathinman
04-04-2007, 05:28 PM
DeKuip,

Thanks for the offer.

I got no skill one. I rather go KTV and let the dinos hunt me down. :D

oliver_0205
04-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Funny how the threadstarter goes to most Sex Forums to start new threads to find out the whereabouts of "his" Colombia girlfriend.

The more funny thing is, he's looking for this Colombian girl who supposedly stole his heart and mu$h more.... but asking whether she's a WL now working at some hotels. Strange world we live in.

It might be funny for you, because it is not your baby what she is expecting. I think this fact justifies my search for her, even when you dont understand this.

ProfessorOokami
05-04-2007, 09:23 AM
Yeah. Some of them are PRCs. Some might even be from bordering areas with North Korea, mix-blood types (?). But they are not from South Korea.

South Korea working ladies earn much more back home, so unless it is worth their while, why would they come over here to work?

According to my anthropological profiling, majority of the Korean girls have square faces and are flat-chested. If you find one who claims to be a Korean, but does not bear such countenance and body structure, then most probably they are "fake" Koreans. In fact even those Chinese citizens of Korean ancestry [GAO-LI] do bear the typical Korean look. ;) There is no Pseudo-Korean.

jjmyarea
05-04-2007, 10:04 AM
It might be funny for you, because it is not your baby what she is expecting. I think this fact justifies my search for her, even when you dont understand this.

Dear Bro Oliver,

I feel if she wanted to hide or run from u then it's difficult task u doing. However, if u r determined to find her at least state your case clearly and gives some small details of who u are looking 4. In that way, it will serve ye intention of posting better.

I'm sure then, bro samster here are more than willing 2 help. TY

Rodimus Prime
05-04-2007, 10:17 AM
....It might be funny for you, because it is not your baby what she is expecting. ...

Bro Oliver,

If that's the case, then why didn't you say so in the first place instead of starting a thread with just the following sentence??

But then, you sure she's pregnant? If she is, then how can she still be working in a hotel as a ....??? :eek:

Not doubting you but please do take a moment to re-think your situation. We've heard of numerous sob stories from most WLs...no matter PRCs, Thais, Indons...etc...etc. Just my 2 cents.

oliver_0205
05-04-2007, 01:05 PM
Bro Oliver,

If that's the case, then why didn't you say so in the first place instead of starting a thread with just the following sentence??

But then, you sure she's pregnant? If she is, then how can she still be working in a hotel as a ....??? :eek:

Not doubting you but please do take a moment to re-think your situation. We've heard of numerous sob stories from most WLs...no matter PRCs, Thais, Indons...etc...etc. Just my 2 cents.

This is what I dont know. I know she stays most probably in the Newton Inn. It is sure that she is pregnant, because we made the test together in HK. I dont think she is working there, but because of things I know it could be that she is not alone there. It might be that she is together with a colombian guy who is helping her with the Visa documents. What I think is, that she is using this guy in which way ever for the documents and as soon she got them she will leave to Europe. But it gives me a quite strange feeling that she is maybe since 2 weeks with this guy, having our Baby.

I am sorry if my posting sounded rude, but you can not imagine what I went through the last weeks. I can not sleep , I can not eat, I smoke 2 packs per day and I am just in Nowhereland with my thoughts.

DeKuip
05-04-2007, 02:42 PM
DeKuip,

Thanks for the offer.

I got no skill one. I rather go KTV and let the dinos hunt me down. :D

ok ok.. grow some self-confidence, follow these instructions sure kau tim 1.

- First impressions count. You only have up to ten seconds from when she first sees you till when she is likely to look away. Make the most of that short time to catch her eye in a positive way.

- Smile. It’s the best signal there is.

- Hold eye contact for four seconds. Look away then return to her.

- Gaze, never stare, at a woman. If she returns your gaze, look away as if searching for someone else before returning your gaze to her. If she looks away and then looks at you again, then she is interested.

- Mirror her positive body language signals but wait 30 seconds before you do.

- Is she blinking? One way of knowing whether she is interested is to see if her rate of blinking increases when looking at you.

- A wink combined with a smile is powerful in situations when you are getting some positive interest from a woman.

- Three seconds to make your move, otherwise she may move on or someone else will get in first.

If u dunno where to practice this i bring to a place! :D So hope to see ur ONS FR soon. hur hur hur...

jjmyarea
05-04-2007, 02:55 PM

- First impressions count. You only have up to ten seconds....
- Hold eye contact for four seconds.....
but wait 30 seconds before you do......

Hey bro, lidat I not pro so must bring stop watch when go training.:D

DeKuip
05-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Hey bro, lidat I not pro so must bring stop watch when go training.:D

no need, just ask me go along with u can liao.. i count for u if the ger is ugly.. if pretty u go back 1st, i will finish the job. Swee boh? :p

dathinman
05-04-2007, 03:11 PM

Ish. I say I got no skill only.

Not no self-confidence. :D

DeKuip
05-04-2007, 03:18 PM
Ish. I say I got no skill only.

Not no self-confidence. :D

opss.. sorry. Lidat we can expect ur ONS FR sooner right? :D

jjmyarea
05-04-2007, 04:54 PM
no need, just ask me go along with u can liao.. i count for u if the ger is ugly.. if pretty u go back 1st, i will finish the job. Swee boh? :p

Sifu, if gal ugly still need ye tactic meh?:D

dathinman
05-04-2007, 04:55 PM
opss.. sorry. Lidat we can expect ur ONS FR sooner right? :D

This one commercial sex forum lah. :D

papayapapaya
05-04-2007, 05:11 PM
i think colombia got a lot of colombian gals..keke...:D

DRYDUST
05-04-2007, 05:20 PM
Sifu, if gal ugly still need ye tactic meh?:D

sorry for interupting...fyi his tactics r meant for, i would not say ugly but less attracttive gals only:)