PDA

View Full Version : The Zeelova FR thread!

StrykeShot
20-02-2018, 06:33 PM
Welcome to the Zeelova FR thread! If you have any FRs after you meet up with her, please do post it here.

As for my FR on her, it has been long overdue as I have been swamped with work I apologize for the lateness of this thread/post. =)

So I met Zee on the 7th of Feb 18' after we had started chatting on SBF PMs and LINE messenger. As we were both eager to meet up, we set up a date to meet at her place. (Yes, she hosted me.)

After giving me good and precise direction to her place, I ended up at her door steps and I knocked on the door.

Greeting me at the door was a gorgeous looking gal, who was quite excitable and nervous to meet me on our first meet up. (She did say she hadn't met anyone in a long time as well) We proceeded to her room where she offered me a packet of drink and we started chatted to break the ice and get acquainted. After that she gave me a towel and I took a quick shower (as I came from work).

Coming out of the bath with just a towel around my waist, Zee felt that the towel had to go and there I was standing there naked infront of her. She gave me such a great blow job and my cock was just standing at full attention. I will tell you that her BJ skills are out of this world. Never have I had such a long BJ from someone before! This girl here love to suck cock and damn is she good at it as well.

Next up, time to cap up and pound her ass doggy style. Zee has a nice booty and a tight ass. Each rhythmic pounding is so heavenly. Pounded her for a good 10 mins, but all I wanted and kept thinking of was more of her blow job. So instead of continuing to pound her ass, I was pounding her mouth by face fucking her! The sight of her gagging on my cock deep in her throat was such a turn out. She is really a slut!

After more then 10 minutes of blowjob, I finally CUM in her mouth. You know what she did with my CUM in her mouth? She swallowed the whole fucking load. Down the hatch! We lay in bed and cuddled for awhile and as it was pretty late, I took a quick shower, dressed up and took a grab back home.

FOR A TLDR FR;

LOOKS: 7/10 (Facial changes are happening due to hormones)
BODY:7/10, (Big lady big fun)
TITS:6/10, (Small and perky. Slowly growing still due to hormones. But she is super sensitive to her nipples and breast. So do pay attention to them) :)
ANAL: Big butt, tight hole.

KISSING/FRENCHING: Lots of it! Because I love kissing and frenching.

BBBJ: 10/10 (HELL FUCKING YEAH! Probably the best BJ in my life.)

GFE: Definitely not rushed; lots of cuddling, frenching.

Zeelova
20-02-2018, 08:27 PM
Hey!

I didn’t expect this.

Thank you very much!

Anyway gentlemen,

The Schedule is for a limited period thereafter I hibernate again till don’t know when

Wed 21/2 whole day available
Thursday & Friday late night
Saturday 9 Pm onwards
Sunday whole day (last day)

So feel free to pm me on LINE - Zeelova.

Thank You!

jarredravi
20-02-2018, 10:57 PM
Pm me ur add am avail now not able to add you

Zeelova
20-02-2018, 11:57 PM
Update for 21/2:

Taken up for the night
Evening ok for meet
Morning and afternoon available

Interested add me on LINE.
Thank you!

d2pre
22-02-2018, 04:23 PM
tried zee darling on tues. her bj still awesome :D

overall experience was professional and comfortable.

Zeelova
25-02-2018, 08:50 PM
Hello Gentlemen,

Thanks for the support for past few weeks.

Tonight will be the last night I can host and if anyone keen to meet tonight can always contact me.

Will be away from Tuesday onwards but contactable.

Future meet up - we can arrange again at a different location.

For now, take care.

Love,
Zeelova (LINE)

Parting gift -

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-pNZZiFyh3LxgXO1SKNrI2vw9B4obSWV

Enjoy!

Zeelova
12-03-2018, 12:19 PM
Hey guys!

I been book on Thursday to Saturday.

However the person unable to meet on Friday night. Anyone wanna take over?

Location - town

Interested do WeChat me. Thank you!

Zeelova
18-03-2018, 11:04 PM
Hello Boys!

I received loaddddssss of request to view the video links.

I will share them again once I reload alright?

Thank you

paradox1973
20-03-2018, 10:24 AM
Apologies to Zee for the delayed FR.

I was the guy who booked her on 15 March 2018. For those who doubt the authenticity of this FR from a guy who just created his account, I've been a member of SBF since its Delphiforum days so I am aware that regardless of how hard one tries to defend his/her position in SBF, there will always be those who criticise or doubt for reasons best known to themselves. As to why I created an account just for this FR, that's my personal choice and hence I don't think I'm obliged to explain.

The decision to engage Zee's services came after a prolonged duration where my mistress was so bogged down with work and stressed that I couldn't bear to demand that she help me release. This coupled with Zee's stories about her relationship with "R" (especially the explicit description of their sexual acts) got me curious to try out my first "Sister".

I contacted her via WeChat around 04 or 05 March 2018 and her response was surprisingly fast. She stated her terms which included booking a hotel room first and then placing her remuneration discreetly in an envelope on the desk without telling her the quantum. For those who are curious as to why she will require such terms, I guess the best way is to engage her services and then hear from her verbatim.

After more than 2.5 decades of sowing my wild oats around in both commercial providers as well as in relationships, I must say for a commercial worker, Zee is an extremely unprofessional commercial worker. The reasons being:

1. Never had I engage the service of a commercial worker without knowing the quantum and having the freedom to dictate the quantum.

2. Never had I had the pleasure of constantly being teased and aroused over countless WeChats for over 10 days by a commercial worker. I guess her teasing and arousal borders on sadism as imagine having to work with a constant hardon. Point to note, she won't disturb you or harass you on WeChats if you're busy.

3. Never had I had the pleasure from a commercial worker of dictating how rough I want to treat her and she was perfectly game for obeying my every whim and fancy. Well, since this is a FR, I might as well be frank. I asked for her to immediately kneel down once I entered the room and for me to roughly force myself deep inside her throat.

4. Never had I had the pleasure from a commercial worker of being blown to hardness again once I had deposited my first round down her throat. Imagine after cumming and just lying down and relaxing, you have this lady lying at your side blowing your limp member to hardness again without any downtime.

To be continued due to text number constraints.

paradox1973
20-03-2018, 10:25 AM
Continuation from earlier FR

Well, regrettably I couldn't go more more rounds as my mistress wanted to drain me continuously for the 3 days before I was scheduled to meet Zee. For those who will take this opportunity to challenge the authenticity of this FR citing the inconsistency between the earlier paragraph of my mistress being busy versus my statement above about her draining me, let me put it simply in time frame for you.

04 or 05/Mar Felt horny because mistress was too busy. Hence decided to try out Zee especially after following her threads. Made a booking for her for 15/Mar.

05 or 06/Mar Transferred the hotel fees to her via Internet Banking and she provided a snapshot of the internet booking. She didn't ask for me to transfer the full amount but I chose to. After so many years of whoring around, sometimes it is worthwhile to take some risks especially if the quantum is not much.

12-14/Mar Mistress had some lull period from her work and started to drain me every night.

15/Mar Met Zee and went home with back-aching and weak knees. Must confess.... Age is catching up......

As for the generic questions, here it goes:

Looks: Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. Hence, I'll leave it to you to judge.

Boobs: Small A- cup I guess. Nice to touch and reminds me of those belonging to my secondary school girlfriend. She's on hormones so her boobs felt natural.

FJ: Didn't try, was already drained after two rounds down her throat.

BBBJ: DT, CIM, Swallow all included. One word. NICE.................

Well, that's it for me. Hope you find this FR useful.

Zee, sorry for the delays in furnishing this FR. Thanks for a wonderful time and sorry for not being able to pump all that 10 days worth of cum into you.

Stay happy!!!!

Zeelova
20-03-2018, 01:28 PM
Continuation from earlier FR

Well, regrettably I couldn't go more more rounds as my mistress wanted to drain me continuously for the 3 days before I was scheduled to meet Zee. For those who will take this opportunity to challenge the authenticity of this FR citing the inconsistency between the earlier paragraph of my mistress being busy versus my statement above about her draining me, let me put it simply in time frame for you.

04 or 05/Mar Felt horny because mistress was too busy. Hence decided to try out Zee especially after following her threads. Made a booking for her for 15/Mar.

05 or 06/Mar Transferred the hotel fees to her via Internet Banking and she provided a snapshot of the internet booking. She didn't ask for me to transfer the full amount but I chose to. After so many years of whoring around, sometimes it is worthwhile to take some risks especially if the quantum is not much.

12-14/Mar Mistress had some lull period from her work and started to drain me every night.

15/Mar Met Zee and went home with back-aching and weak knees. Must confess.... Age is catching up......

As for the generic questions, here it goes:

Looks: Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. Hence, I'll leave it to you to judge.

Boobs: Small A- cup I guess. Nice to touch and reminds me of those belonging to my secondary school girlfriend. She's on hormones so her boobs felt natural.

FJ: Didn't try, was already drained after two rounds down her throat.

BBBJ: DT, CIM, Swallow all included. One word. NICE.................

Well, that's it for me. Hope you find this FR useful.

Zee, sorry for the delays in furnishing this FR. Thanks for a wonderful time and sorry for not being able to pump all that 10 days worth of cum into you.

Stay happy!!!!

Very very long FR.. just like how long yours is.
I am cool.

Thank you darlin.

Looking forward to serve you again on my knees.

Zeelova
22-03-2018, 09:09 AM
Yo Guys

Just check my mail and was alerted to your requests to view.

FYI - contains your name all ah. So u may want to hold back on your requests. I have deleted all those mails for now.

I think some of you might not be aware so I am just informing hereZ

Will announce when link is up.

Thanks!

Zeelova
24-03-2018, 06:27 PM
Gentlemen,

The fun begins again from Wednesday(28/3) night onwards.

Interested link up with me.

Thank you.

Zeelova
08-04-2018, 07:42 AM

Morning Boys! Hahaha

langley
08-04-2018, 01:56 PM
Can't wait for the links to be functional..:D

Zeelova
09-04-2018, 06:22 AM
Can't wait for the links to be functional..:D

Hahaha well, it should be good now.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16rARdgv6sPvZR8FLGqAo6bfwXmZ2Ce_1

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10s02zWbdQWGsWPl-8Vhvux0OmkQz6N36

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18Kf_pymfPpuHbGCifRb84sADAJAdueM9

Don’t forget after the sign off below as well

Love,
Zee

langley
10-04-2018, 12:12 AM

Love,
Zee

OMG so damnnnnn arousinggg!! Got super hard watching them videos! What sign off tho?

RogueArcher
11-04-2018, 03:37 AM
Damn.. I got a hard on watching the first one onli.. Darn

Kingston7
11-04-2018, 06:09 PM

Love,
Zee

Hi Zee,
How can I contact you for your sexy service?

Zeelova
11-04-2018, 09:15 PM
Hi Zee,
How can I contact you for your sexy service?

Oh how silly of me!
Should have put it up as well

I have PM you!

I be waiting in this position - can?

Love,
Zee
WeChat - Zeelova_CD

RogueArcher
12-04-2018, 03:03 PM
Hie zee.. How can we meet

langley
12-04-2018, 09:32 PM
Me too! Me too!!

Zeelova
12-04-2018, 10:33 PM
Me too! Me too!!

You too what?

langley
13-04-2018, 12:11 AM
You too what?

Would love to meet youuu

Zeelova
15-04-2018, 07:30 AM
Would love to meet youuu

Cum lorrrr.. Cum to me!! Hahahaha

It’s sundayyyyyyy!!!

Ang unloaded tanks around?

Zeelova
18-04-2018, 11:43 PM
A clip that was missed out..

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1f0BknrJKnAqbnebm1AwKs8CLsDfot2C3

Good night Gentlemen..

Wet dreams.

Love
Zee

limkua
19-04-2018, 11:44 PM
After watching so many clip of her doing bbbj make me hard and try to msg her

An honest fr for zeelova

Had a enjoyable and comfortable experience with her

She treat me real good and i have a good experience

her bbbj cim one of the beat bbbj i had

Blow my mind out damm...

All i cn say in 1 word addictive....lolx

Isengard87
20-04-2018, 11:44 AM
My Long awaited FR for Zee. Was looking through and saw so many ppl giving good reviews for her, so quickly send her a pm and ask how much then fast hand fast leg take a cab down to her place (was working half way by cannot take it Liao) reach her place, quickly clean up myself and she help me wipe my body dry. Then all the bbbj begin, really is out of this world. The sucking licking, make me enjoy myself so much and after that cum in no time. She took all in her mouth. Really kudos to her for the service. Will be back if have the vitamin M

Zeelova
20-04-2018, 04:15 PM
After watching so many clip of her doing bbbj make me hard and try to msg her

An honest fr for zeelova

Had a enjoyable and comfortable experience with her

She treat me real good and i have a good experience

her bbbj cim one of the beat bbbj i had

Blow my mind out damm...

All i cn say in 1 word addictive....lolx

Thank youuuuuuuu! Haha

Zeelova
20-04-2018, 04:19 PM
My Long awaited FR for Zee. Was looking through and saw so many ppl giving good reviews for her, so quickly send her a pm and ask how much then fast hand fast leg take a cab down to her place (was working half way by cannot take it Liao) reach her place, quickly clean up myself and she help me wipe my body dry. Then all the bbbj begin, really is out of this world. The sucking licking, make me enjoy myself so much and after that cum in no time. She took all in her mouth. Really kudos to her for the service. Will be back if have the vitamin M

Ahhh.. yours was 2 months ago...

Zeelova
02-05-2018, 09:10 AM
The “Rape”

Day: Few Sundays Ago
Time: wee hours

I was having all sorts of funny feelings frisky, melancholy .. emptiness.

Texted a guy who been wanting to have me since last year but I kept ignoring him.

He stays pretty near me and I was aware he jogs late night.

The deal:

About 9 pm, i left the door unlock and texted him my address.

He will come in to “rape me” around late night.

I took a nice hot shower and soap myself twice as he told me not to put perfume.

Nowadays I no longer wore make up as I look pretty ok without it - thanks to IPL, Facial and Hormones and of course it feels better going to bed without all that on your face.

Wore my night robe and went to bed. I fell asleep.

About 12.20am I woke up to the sound of my room door open.

Door swung open and a chinese guy in shorts and singlet let himself in.

He close the door, turn and look at me, walk over to my bed.

Ripped my robe apart and stare at my little molehill twins (they have not reach “Bukit Timah” standard yet). His cold fingers flick my nipples.

He lay on top of me.

Our eyes staring at each other.

He kissed me - fiercely.

His hands got busy squeezing my ass and breast - feels funny to use this word but no matter - I got to get use to using it.

He began sucking and lick them - hard. Just the way I love it. He bites them.

Making me shiver for more.

Spreads my leg open.. and rub himself against my butt..

I told him NO.... not that way. He continues as he clamped my hands down and spread me apart. I struggled fiercely.

Manage to free myself off him and sat down.

Took the condoms readied on the side table and pass to him but he toss it aside.

He pulled my hair and bring my face down towards his crotch.

“SUCK IT!” He commanded!

Of course I would la. So delicious...

Sorry boys - no video for this one.

I gave him a good sucking.. deep, twirls and licks. He moaned as I devour his whole cock into my mouth.

He pulled my hair signaling me to stop.

“I wanna fuck you now!”

I quickly took the condom.. tear it open, gave him more sucking, put it for him and was about to sat on him when he stopped me.

He told me to doggy at the edge of bed. He stand up and position himself behind me.

I moan as he enters me.. hmmmmm I felt his cock in.. arghhhh.. I squeeze him and he told me to stop that. He whack me
Hard... his hands grab my tits and hold them. I ask it to be squeeze hard!! Argh fuckkkk I m enjoying the pain ! What am I turning to?

The sensation.. goodness.. he push me down.. climb on top and began pounding me hard..

“You slut.. you love this don’t you??? Forever rejecting me now u get this!! I wanna screw you fucking hard” he said in between his gasp

Yes.. I love it rough lately. I love how he pounded me. His moans in my ear..

I want moreeeeeeee

As if he read my thoughts, he turn me around:

“Last assault babe, I can’t take it.. ur so fucking tight!”

With that he spread me open, shove himself in and began pumping.

His hands clamped my hands down as his lips was sucking licking biting my tits and I struggled with the sensation he is giving me. He went harder and harder and I gave a squeeze on his cock !

With that he shoved deep, gave a loud moan as he released his pent up juices. Felt his cock ejaculating them. He rested himself on me and I felt him pulling it out..

Loads of cum collected. I wonder why he didn’t to a CIM or COF. That would be more appropriate.

He cleaned himself up.. went back to my bed.. pulled me close to him.. kiss my lips and cuddle me..

I look at him and ask:

“What’s this? Post “rape” activity?”

“Shut up, Zee... I know what you need. Lay your head on my chest and enjoy the moment.”

We snuggle until he left.

I felt good momentarily

And

I

Want

More!

Hahahaha!

Hope you guys enjoy this !

Till the next one!

Love,
Zeelova

Connect with me at WeChat - Zeelova_CD

Zeelova
07-05-2018, 07:44 PM
Sometimes, I wonder if being nice is worth it.

Or being accommodating to each request.

Anyway - the last week - before I disappear for a month or so..
Available on Thursday for a whole day if anyone interested.

Other than that weekdays - at night and weekend as usual anytime.
WeChat me - Zeelova_CD

Zeelova
09-05-2018, 09:16 AM
Yesterday turn out was a surprise.

And the last one was a little weird .

Available tonight.

Tmr appointment please confirm by today.

Thank you!

Zeelova
12-05-2018, 09:19 PM
Boring Saturday night.

Any male or MALES wanna spice it up?

Zeelova
17-05-2018, 08:43 AM
Hello!

Just a little announcement since I been getting messages.
Won’t be meeting anyone for now till probably after June.
Heeeee.

It’s the month! Enjoy the bazaar and look forward to the upcoming festivities.

Athens22
06-07-2018, 04:54 PM
Anyone invited to Zee's upcoming party?

BE10480
06-07-2018, 09:53 PM
Hello!

Just a little announcement since I been getting messages.
Won’t be meeting anyone for now till probably after June.
Heeeee.

It’s the month! Enjoy the bazaar and look forward to the upcoming festivities.

Nope... but would love to get in touch with her!

violator878
18-07-2018, 06:03 PM
Nice new Avatar pic ! U getting hotttt!

Zeelova
19-07-2018, 12:28 PM
Nice new Avatar pic ! U getting hotttt!

LOL! Hahaaaa

Brogary
16-08-2018, 01:48 PM
Hey Zee, where have you been? Ever since the last time we met, I have been dreaming about those lovely tits of yours and your amazing mouth. COME OUT NOW you cockslut

Zeelova
10-09-2018, 06:59 PM
Helloooo boysssssss
:):D

BE10480
10-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Helloooo boysssssss
:):D

Hey you! *waves hand* 👋

iluvpussy
20-09-2018, 11:21 AM
Finally made contact with this vixen after reading thru all her threads. She's easy to chat with. I'm gonna be taking her in a couple of weeks.

Zeelova
03-10-2018, 07:30 AM
Morninggggggg!

Shall we ...............?

medallion
06-10-2018, 03:06 AM
Booked my slot!

Zeelova
08-10-2018, 03:59 AM
Finally made contact with this vixen after reading thru all her threads. She's easy to chat with. I'm gonna be taking her in a couple of weeks.

And the fun begin!

Plumberrr
08-10-2018, 05:30 PM
Wow Zee.. been reading ur thread for the longest time.
Always get me hard..
😋

Zeelova
08-10-2018, 06:55 PM
Wow Zee.. been reading ur thread for the longest time.
Always get me hard..
😋

I m sureeeeeee you enjoy it.
So u use your right hand or left hand while reading?

iluvpussy
09-10-2018, 11:12 AM
And the fun begin!

Thanks for being gentle with a LB virgin and so patient. It was a mindblowing experience.

Zeelova
09-10-2018, 01:15 PM
Thanks for being gentle with a LB virgin and so patient. It was a mindblowing experience.

I am always gentle ... submissive.... LOL....!

hermiticus
09-10-2018, 04:42 PM
I am always gentle ... submissive.... LOL....!

that is true hahaha how are u

Zeelova
09-10-2018, 05:47 PM
that is true hahaha how are u

Still alive.

Well and ALIVE.

Zeelova
12-10-2018, 01:46 PM
If it’s a Friday next week.... anyone wants to play too?

spellsofgold
24-10-2018, 03:30 PM
FR FOR ZEELOVA

Confirmed a meeting with her after reading the FRs here. After a week of waiting and at least a day of teasing on wechat, I finally met Zee on a Friday evening. Location was at a central yet discreet hotel. Made my way there after work, waited at the door, and was greeted by a beautiful girl with a shy and sweet smile. She was dressed in a corset-like lingerie, stockings, with a silky gown. I went to shower first after a long day at work, and she hanged my clothes and waited patiently for me.

I came out of the shower, wrapped with a towel. She was waiting with her back towards me. Hugged her and started kissing and frenching like long lost lovers. With our lips locked, we slowly stripped each other and moved towards the bed. Then she gave me a long, slow, and sensual cat bath from my lips, to my neck, then my nipples, and finally down to my d. By this time, my d was very hard, and she started licking and eating my d like a ice cream bar. At times, she went deep throat and pushed her head further in, with her willing to take it all.

After a long BBBJ, I returned the favour by giving her a cat bath. Her nips are extremely sensitive, and after several minutes of her moaning ecstatically, she whispered "rape me". I got capped and pounded her fast in missionary. She once again moaned in enjoyment, and not before long, I pulled out, cleaned up and hammered my d in her mouth, and released days worth of cum into her. She swallowed the whole thing and licked my d cleanly! We rested and chatted for some time, before unloading my second round of cum into her hungry mouth.

TL;DR FR:
Looks: Curvy, light makeup, smooth hair, and sweet smile.
Body: Small natural boobs with perky and sensitive nipples, big butt.
Catbath: Slow and sensual.
Frenching: Passionate kisser and tongue fighter.
BBBJ: AMAZING. Swirling tongue with DT. Swallowed twice.
AJ: Extremely tight. Moans sexily.
GFE: Feminine and soft-spoken.

Thank you Zee :)

- Z

Zeelova
24-10-2018, 09:49 PM
FR FOR ZEELOVA

Confirmed a meeting with her after reading the FRs here. After a week of waiting and at least a day of teasing on wechat, I finally met Zee on a Friday evening. Location was at a central yet discreet hotel. Made my way there after work, waited at the door, and was greeted by a beautiful girl with a shy and sweet smile. She was dressed in a corset-like lingerie, stockings, with a silky gown. I went to shower first after a long day at work, and she hanged my clothes and waited patiently for me.

I came out of the shower, wrapped with a towel. She was waiting with her back towards me. Hugged her and started kissing and frenching like long lost lovers. With our lips locked, we slowly stripped each other and moved towards the bed. Then she gave me a long, slow, and sensual cat bath from my lips, to my neck, then my nipples, and finally down to my d. By this time, my d was very hard, and she started licking and eating my d like a ice cream bar. At times, she went deep throat and pushed her head further in, with her willing to take it all.

After a long BBBJ, I returned the favour by giving her a cat bath. Her nips are extremely sensitive, and after several minutes of her moaning ecstatically, she whispered "rape me". I got capped and pounded her fast in missionary. She once again moaned in enjoyment, and not before long, I pulled out, cleaned up and hammered my d in her mouth, and released days worth of cum into her. She swallowed the whole thing and licked my d cleanly! We rested and chatted for some time, before unloading my second round of cum into her hungry mouth.

TL;DR FR:
Looks: Curvy, light makeup, smooth hair, and sweet smile.
Body: Small natural boobs with perky and sensitive nipples, big butt.
Catbath: Slow and sensual.
Frenching: Passionate kisser and tongue fighter.
BBBJ: AMAZING. Swirling tongue with DT. Swallowed twice.
AJ: Extremely tight. Moans sexily.
GFE: Feminine and soft-spoken.

Thank you Zee :)

- Z

I cannot forget the “rape scene”... wrap my legs around you.. felt you.. you pushed yourself deeper having your way with me.. your back sweating.

Holding on to you .. as you whack me harderrrr.. it’s just unforgettable

The tightness.. and u tried a couple of times ..

“... please rape me again, will you? ...”

Zeelova
04-11-2018, 12:33 AM
The requests nowadays...

:D

Zeelova
06-11-2018, 12:05 AM
Hello All,

Been getting messages here and on WeChat.

So best if I clarify it:

1. Available on Fri Evening / Weekends

2. Interested, please message and check on availability

Thanks!

Zeelova
11-11-2018, 08:01 AM

:o:D;)

So.. he is pleased.. was pleased and will be pleased? Again?

Zeelova
25-12-2018, 09:56 AM
Happy Holidays All!

Jingling balls anyone?

Zeelova
21-01-2019, 10:21 PM
Fi

Sensing that I am accepting his moves, he began kissing my neck.
I was stifling myself from reacting though the body sensations speaks otherwise.

I teared.

He stopped and look at me.
“Zee, is that for him?”
I didn’t respond. He wiped it away.
He lifted the comforter, lay himself beside me and snuggle close to me and wrapped us both with the comforter.
“Zee...” he whispered.
His arms hugging me tightly and his legs wrapped around me.
His lips kissing my neck.
I felt his hot breath as he hold me tighter against him. I turn and look at him:
“Is this part of your plan?” - it sounded accusatory - which I did on purpose.
“Am I an object to you?”
“Zee!” He exclaimed in protest.
We stared at each other. My heart beats faster and without any doubts from him, he swiftly kissed my lips roughly again cupping my Chin and held me close as his tongue began to probe my lips.
I relented. I felt him. It still the same as years back. His hands began roaming and it found its way to the knot that held the robe in place. He pulled it and spread my robe open.
My perky tits in his view for the first time and he look at them
“Just like a girl...Zee, you take good care of them. They are mine”
And with that he suckled on them as I felt a tingling sensation all over me.
Goosebumps.
I let out a moan as he pleasures me.
“Harderrrr! I demanded as I hug his head closer to my tits.
He did what a man should - giving pleasure first. I was lost.
I pushed him off me and made him lie down.
My tongue began its work.. from neck down to his ankle. Every single part wasn’t spared as I made him moan for more.
Sensing he was pleasured enough, I stopped.
“Why you stop?” His turn to demand
I smirked. I pulled his hands signaling him to get off the bed and to stand instead.
“Stand in front of the mirror.” I instructed.
He smiled and complied.
I kneel, look at his erected member and began my TLC with the tongue. I lick it every where as he began to moan again and again. I turn him around and did an AR much to his surprise.
He was trembling. I wonder when was his last.
I turn him around again. I gave him a look before I plunge it whole in my mouth as my tongue twirl on it as I suck on it.
His moan went very audible.
It was a good 20 minutes until he surrendered.
He pulled me up, Pushed me to the bed, grab the cap and while tearing it open he suck on the tits again.
I felt him putting on the cap. He went off me, spread my legs and I felt him lubricate me before plunging himself in me.
I moaned loud.
It was painful since the last one was a while back.
He slowed himself down and to allow me to recover. When my moan subsides, he came close and kissed my lips.
“Ready?” - he asked.
I nodded.
He began his rhythm as I felt his every stroke. I felt like I was wrapping his whole member tightly as I moan ecstatically.
“You’re very tight, Zee. Just like years ago” he kissed me again
I was brought to various position. For a man his age, he put some of the younger ones to shame.
It was almost an hour later with my legs on his shoulders when he moan and groan signaling to me that he is reaching his peak.
He pumped faster as I squeeze him harder and moaning together at the same time. He gave one loud moan and rammed me hard, slumped against me as I wrapped my legs around his waist.
He shuddered as he came.
He rested on top of me for a while, recovering himself from the activity that gave him pleasure.
He lifted himself off me and went to clean up. I followed.
He pulled me to bed, place my head on his chest as he hugged me close.
“Zee, rest. We lunch later.”

Zeelova
05-02-2019, 09:55 AM
Happy CNY Darlings!!

Thailove
07-02-2019, 12:25 AM
Feel so hot after reading all..

Zeelova
07-02-2019, 12:03 PM
Feel so hot after reading all..

Lol!

Congratulations. Did u take a cold shower?

Zeelova
12-03-2019, 10:51 AM
time doesn't erase the memories,
i just learn to negotiate my pain.

".. you go back to her and i go back to black.."
Amy Winehouse 2006

Zeelova
09-04-2019, 09:38 PM
And she’s meeting again:

13th April to 16th April 2019

Interested ... link up with me via WeChat.

ID stated below

Chaos1Yet
09-04-2019, 10:11 PM
Im interested. Pm me pls

Zeelova
10-04-2019, 09:01 AM
Im interested. Pm me pls

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

RogueArcher
13-04-2019, 05:11 PM
And she’s meeting again:

13th April to 16th April 2019

Interested ... link up with me via WeChat.

ID stated below

Wechat you no reply

Zeelova
13-04-2019, 05:17 PM
Wechat you no reply

Many message they can’t locate zeelova_cd
But boysssss... the id sign off below is Zeelova_08...

Or line me at Zeelova :)

Zeelova
12-06-2019, 04:57 AM
It’s always nice to cuddle when it’s cold :p

viper182
27-08-2019, 10:29 PM
Met Zee from an app sometime back and lost touch after that. Was browsing about, came across this thread and check her out on WeChat. what a change!

What I love about Zee how she treats everyone. Her blowjob is unforgettable. It is the best I ever had and after having hers, most ladies and some CD I tried... can’t match hers. She never blows you straight.. she tease you first and she takes her time.. licking / sucking you. She also has a nice tight ass which I enjoy pumping.

hope you check your wechat or see this post and reply me soon coz I want to have you again!

Zeelova
28-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Met Zee from an app sometime back and lost touch after that. Was browsing about, came across this thread and check her out on WeChat. what a change!

What I love about Zee how she treats everyone. Her blowjob is unforgettable. It is the best I ever had and after having hers, most ladies and some CD I tried... can’t match hers. She never blows you straight.. she tease you first and she takes her time.. licking / sucking you. She also has a nice tight ass which I enjoy pumping.

hope you check your wechat or see this post and reply me soon coz I want to have you again!

Now I know why suddenly got new adds.

Oh well...whoever enjoys quickies will enjoy quickies.

I prefer to have my own bed time story.

Looking forward to continue the story soon. Muahahhaahah

shaft69
27-09-2019, 01:51 AM
So...where do I begin? Still recovering from the amazing experience earlier, so let me try to gather my thoughts and give a review.

Met Zee after work at my place. When she walked up to my door, first impression was, "wow she's pretty". Welcomed her in and she asked me to lead the way to the bedroom. We started kissing, and boy was she a good kisser. She moaned and shuddered as I kissed and licked her neck, and she pulled down her top for me to give her sensitive nipples some attention. After that, it was time for me to lay back and let Zee do what she's best at.

She started off with giving me a cat bath, sucking and nibbling on my nipples, and made her way down. The moment she wrapped her lips around my cock, it was a heavenly feeling! No words can describe her skills. She slowly twirled her tongue around my cock, and soon I was all the way in. Took her time to suck me real good and slurped on my cock which I loved. She really knows what exactly to do to make you feel good. You have to experience it to know what I mean. After a long time of enjoying her lips, I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all!

We rested and chatted for a while after the first round. Her GFE is amazing, as we cuddled together and kissed as we laid in bed. I got the urge to feel her mouth around my cock again, and I got up on my knees and slipped it into her waiting mouth. Ahh that wonderful feeling again! I slowly thrust in and out as her lips worked their magic, and soon came for the second time and she swallowed every drop.

Guys who are still on the fence about trying Zee, wait no more. Her blowjob is truly out of this world, and she is such a nice person to chat with, whether before, during or after everything; total GFE. Whoever has the opportunity to meet her, treat her well, guys. She's a gem!

Zeelova
27-09-2019, 06:49 PM
So...where do I begin? Still recovering from the amazing experience earlier, so let me try to gather my thoughts and give a review.

Met Zee after work at my place. When she walked up to my door, first impression was, "wow she's pretty". Welcomed her in and she asked me to lead the way to the bedroom. We started kissing, and boy was she a good kisser. She moaned and shuddered as I kissed and licked her neck, and she pulled down her top for me to give her sensitive nipples some attention. After that, it was time for me to lay back and let Zee do what she's best at.

She started off with giving me a cat bath, sucking and nibbling on my nipples, and made her way down. The moment she wrapped her lips around my cock, it was a heavenly feeling! No words can describe her skills. She slowly twirled her tongue around my cock, and soon I was all the way in. Took her time to suck me real good and slurped on my cock which I loved. She really knows what exactly to do to make you feel good. You have to experience it to know what I mean. After a long time of enjoying her lips, I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all!

We rested and chatted for a while after the first round. Her GFE is amazing, as we cuddled together and kissed as we laid in bed. I got the urge to feel her mouth around my cock again, and I got up on my knees and slipped it into her waiting mouth. Ahh that wonderful feeling again! I slowly thrust in and out as her lips worked their magic, and soon came for the second time and she swallowed every drop.

Guys who are still on the fence about trying Zee, wait no more. Her blowjob is truly out of this world, and she is such a nice person to chat with, whether before, during or after everything; total GFE. Whoever has the opportunity to meet her, treat her well, guys. She's a gem!

LOL. And you’re nice too.

Zeelova
28-09-2019, 10:37 AM
He said I reply too short... so I decide to come up with my part of story.

Been a while I met anyone... last one was in April .. a 4 nights rendezvous.

So back to this:

We chatted for quite sometime, say about months. I didn’t promise I would meet him.

I was feeling hormonal on Monday and visibly upset by Tuesday night after I bumped into someone’s partner - more of that on my wordpress.

So for some reason I message him on Wednesday.

I meet you. I suck. I go.

So there I am in my first time ever in my work attire (no I don’t wear a dress or suit), leaving office and with my Prada wafting through the hallways towards the office lobby.

My grab arrives and off he brought me to location.

This is unprecedented as I never in the history of my life made this kinda call.

Arrived at location and gave a smile to the owner of the house.

He has a nice smile. That’s important. A smile means everything - Rem that guys!
He seems nervous while I was my usual self - calm and confident. He assess me from top to toe and stealing glances as he closes the door. I held out my hand and ask him to lead the way to the “playground”

He hug me close to him as soon as we in the room.

Would you like to clean your make up - he asked.

My eyebrow shot up and I told him I m not wearing any. He appeared puzzled and then he goes “ooohh... you’re pretty then”

I take it as it is. Everyone opinion is different.

He smiled and kiss my lips immediately. We kissed and kissed. And soon I was on his bed and him kissing me on top.

He was obviously eye-ing my blooming assets. A modest 40B and growing. firm and supple when held with manly hands.

I turn his attention away with my smile and eyes. He kissed me harder this time. While I was lost in his kisses he began roaming my top.

I push him away and remove my first layer. I was still in my inner and my bra was the last piece. We continued kissing and slowly I lift down my inner and he hungrily eyes it. His fingers flick my nipples.

I am still as sensitive.

He stopped and began kissing me again. He slowly kissed my neck. I began moaning.

Something about attacking that part of my body will send tingle all over me and I will not want it to stop. I was gasping for more.

He didn’t stop and at the same time his hands squeeze my tits - hard.

I moan louder.

Soon I pull down the inner top again and this time he took a mouthful while his tongue played with it. I rubbed my hands all over his body. My legs was being pinned down by him. I felt him expertly sucking it making me moan non stop for more. My tingling sensations is felt all over as I struggle against him where he just went harder at it pinning me down and soon enough I shuddered and gave way to the endless little pleasure my body just had.

The horns in me is out.

Made him to take off his T-shirt and soon I was on my fours over him.

My long hair swipe across his face.. I went down to his chest as my tongue began doing its role.

Lightly flick on his nipple and I went Down to his abs. Go back up to the other nipple with tongue trailing across. I was soon licking him all over his body.

“Ohhh it’s nice Zee”

I roam about till I reach the ultimate pleasure of a man - his balls. His legs over my shoulders as my tongue slowly licks his balls.

He moaned

I work it slowly until eventually I began licking up his cock like how I lick my ice cream.

Slowly lick his dick head.

He look at me.

I look at him as I part my hair aside.

Slowly.. engulfing his cock with my mouth..and he moan as I took it all in and I felt him twitching a few times as I began my “work”

The rest as how he said when he cum as I slowly suck and twirl him all over.

The first load came announced as I felt shot after shots filling me up.

I open my mouth and let him see what’s in it before gulping it down my throat.

I excuse myself and wash up before being cuddle by this guy.

He negotiated for a 2nd shot after our cuddling kissing and seducing each other which I oblige which this time he was pumping my mouth instead.

I felt turn on by the whole scene and even more so now as I m writing this down.

His second shot was faster as I felt his load shooting down my throat. I hungrily swallow it all.

I reached his place at 6.45pm... I left at 9 pm. A 1 hour rendezvous became something more.

An interesting action post work in the very new me...

Playplayer
10-10-2019, 07:00 PM
Hi z how are you doing?

Zeelova
13-10-2019, 02:31 AM
Hi z how are you doing?

New joiner... interestingggg....

Zeelova
13-10-2019, 02:43 AM
Boys...

It has always been something for something so please don’t be surprised and utter shock or outrage and get abusive when you are ask “so what’s in it for me?”

Some of the messages I get, seems to be requesting for ons / try outs.

If you can get it without gifting something for it, you don’t have to search, they will flock to you.

So just be nice, behave and if we are not each other’s cup of tea, take a step back and find others who can fit you.

I m just wondering what implies it’s without any.... Tsk tsk

Zeelova
13-10-2019, 02:59 AM
Seldom check this out but saw this:

Next time, leave your nick. Don’t be a coward and just pass remarks like this. It’s already oct when I saw this and u post in Jan? See how much I give a fuck to those of your likes. I think babi more heavier than me lei and probably taste better too. So enjoy it while you still have your health.

Stay happy sister / brother. Don’t allow my happiness ruin you further.

Summerhillt
14-10-2019, 04:08 AM

Next time, leave your nick. Don’t be a coward and just pass remarks like this. It’s already oct when I saw this and u post in Jan? See how much I give a fuck to those of your likes. I think babi more heavier than me lei and probably taste better too. So enjoy it while you still have your health.

You stay strong sister! You getting more beautiful Liao. Hope we can arrange a meeting..

viper182
14-10-2019, 10:21 AM

Don't worry to much Zee, you are as beautiful as ever. Maybe they are jealous that they can`t get service by you. So they make this awful remarks to get you.
Just stay strong and beautiful. We will still support you Zee.

Zeelova
14-10-2019, 08:14 PM
You stay strong sister! You getting more beautiful Liao. Hope we can arrange a meeting..

Cannnnn! Just let sista know!

Don't worry to much Zee, you are as beautiful as ever. Maybe they are jealous that they can`t get service by you. So they make this awful remarks to get you.
Just stay strong and beautiful. We will still support you Zee.

Thank you but why would a guy be jealous abt that siaaaa! Lol. But move on. He better spend time to polish himself up rather than leaving useless comments. Speaks more about his character than mine anyway *flips hair*

And you didn’t leave your nick.. yessss I Rem the lakeside meet for a smoke ! Haha

Thanks thanks guys.

You all been most awesomeeeee!

Summerhillt
16-10-2019, 12:28 PM
Cannnnn! Just let sista know!

Thank you but why would a guy be jealous abt that siaaaa! Lol. But move on. He better spend time to polish himself up rather than leaving useless comments. Speaks more about his character than mine anyway *flips hair*

And you didn’t leave your nick.. yessss I Rem the lakeside meet for a smoke ! Haha

Thanks thanks guys.

You all been most awesomeeeee!

Hahaha. Drop you a pm soon for a meeting.

But than again, I’ve been following your post since day one. Read your wordpress and all. I am in no position to judge you but after reading your posts, I see you tend to fall to your emotions and succumb to in with the previous asshole.

He didn’t cherish you lah. Don’t sweat it Nor dwell, I say spend that effort and time on dolling yourself up and feel good. We don’t have that many 10 years to worry hahah.

P.S. I have also been following you on blowing wind. Keep it up and continue to stir my cock and let my imaginations run wild with your posts!

Zeelova
16-10-2019, 06:59 PM
Hahaha. Drop you a pm soon for a meeting.

But than again, I’ve been following your post since day one. Read your wordpress and all. I am in no position to judge you but after reading your posts, I see you tend to fall to your emotions and succumb to in with the previous asshole.

He didn’t cherish you lah. Don’t sweat it Nor dwell, I say spend that effort and time on dolling yourself up and feel good. We don’t have that many 10 years to worry hahah.

P.S. I have also been following you on blowing wind. Keep it up and continue to stir my cock and let my imaginations run wild with your posts!

Well, everyone has their own flaws.. and mine .. was I love too much. So too bad isn’t it? That resulted in the change now... But if he had let me go when I ask, been honest from the start, it won’t come to this. It’s okay. Life goes on and I deal whatever that comes along on my own. Life gets better - till the next challenge comes along.

CeciliaCD
17-10-2019, 04:58 AM
Well, everyone has their own flaws.. and mine .. was I love too much. So too bad isn’t it? That resulted in the change now... But if he had let me go when I ask, been honest from the start, it won’t come to this. It’s okay. Life goes on and I deal whatever that comes along on my own. Life gets better - till the next challenge comes along.

I know exactly what you mean, Zee. Ironically love hurts the most.

Fortunately, time will heal. It works all the time too.

Plus what doesn't kill us, makes us a stronger and wiser person.

Cecilia

Zeelova
17-10-2019, 08:19 AM
I know exactly what you mean, Zee. Ironically love hurts the most.

Fortunately, time will heal. It works all the time too.

Plus what doesn't kill us, makes us a stronger and wiser person.

Cecilia

Well, I guess so. Depends if I don’t get triggered especially when it comes to memorable dates. Life do have to go on and I choose who I want to live and move from now onwards.

Okay can we change topic?

I wanna say something to some guys here who bother to message me about Chinese cocks like as if they play with one before. Irritating.

Here’s a claim: “who said Chinese guys are small?”

Hound
18-10-2019, 02:45 PM
I dont know what this crap is abt Zee being ugly and all that shit.. ive been talking to her alot and shes one hot babe who deserves to be treated with respect regardless of what ure personal prefernce is. I have been video calling her and this pic and her are as hot af. She may not be everyones cup of tea.. but shes nice and she means no harm... lets all be civil pls... btw shes damn goos to have a decent conversation with and just because she is what she is doesnt mean that its all kink sex and dirty taboos.... i think she looks awrsome in this pic

https://thecrossdressingqueen.com/2019/10/18/%e2%9d%a4%ef%b8%8f/

Zeelova
21-10-2019, 08:48 PM
I dont know what this crap is abt Zee being ugly and all that shit.. ive been talking to her alot and shes one hot babe who deserves to be treated with respect regardless of what ure personal prefernce is. I have been video calling her and this pic and her are as hot af. She may not be everyones cup of tea.. but shes nice and she means no harm... lets all be civil pls... btw shes damn goos to have a decent conversation with and just because she is what she is doesnt mean that its all kink sex and dirty taboos.... i think she looks awrsome in this pic

https://thecrossdressingqueen.com/2019/10/18/%e2%9d%a4%ef%b8%8f/

LOL!

Thanks darling...

Guys... just a gentle reminder.. try not to be fickle in your timings. I m tired of re arranging my schedule just to accommodate and I rather cancel it than re arranging it coz it is just too much work for me So if u had arrange a time stick by it. And don’t say I ya ya or what k... it’s a matter of respect for people’s time. I got other things to attend to as well. Zee appreciate it veryyyyyy much.

Zeelova
24-12-2019, 09:51 PM
Merry Xmas Gentlemen !

Zeelova
01-01-2020, 10:46 AM
Happy New Year !!:)

nickyboy88
19-01-2020, 05:02 PM
Happy New Year !!:)

Happy new year! We miss you Zee!Forever our BJ queen

Zeelova
22-01-2020, 08:31 AM
Happy new year! We miss you Zee!Forever our BJ queen

Haha... miss me ah.. find me ah.. LOL! I do a double D on you. LOL!

Wakakkaka

Zeelova
06-03-2020, 10:30 AM
In the Mood for............

Zeelova
06-03-2020, 01:58 PM
Okay I clarify since I got messages:

Looking for fun. Preference - Chinese male over 40 of age.

Saturday, 7th March 2020, 3 pm onwards.
East area - you host / hotel is fine

WeChat / Line me

maleescort7
12-03-2020, 10:06 PM
Zeelova, was that you who alighted at Clarke Quay mrt station yesterday at around 8.45 pm?

Zeelova
13-03-2020, 12:36 PM
Zeelova, was that you who alighted at Clarke Quay mrt station yesterday at around 8.45 pm?

Wednesday 8.45 pm kakak at home watching Itaewon Class and snacking on chicken Drumlets.

Even if I am.. Clarke quay not my usual route. Rarely go out on weekdays. The weather nowadays... best stay home.. drink coffee

Zeelova
09-08-2020, 10:45 AM
Happy National Day!

Vinny323
10-08-2020, 03:20 AM
Happy National Day!

Wonderful Pic. Really wish I could meet you. Heard a lot about you! :)

Zeelova
10-08-2020, 04:21 PM
Wonderful Pic. Really wish I could meet you. Heard a lot about you! :)

Seems like a new account and you heard a lot about me?

Vinny323
10-08-2020, 05:17 PM
I always read your thread. I have been reading it for some time already. Decided to create an account

Zeelova
10-08-2020, 10:17 PM
I always read your thread. I have been reading it for some time already. Decided to create an account

Ahhh... Okay okay. Have fun screwing around

Vinny323
12-08-2020, 12:22 AM
Ahhh... Okay okay. Have fun screwing around

Do you still do meets

Zeelova
12-08-2020, 08:36 AM
Do you still do meets

Seldom haha ... I Bz bz lei with work.

Vinny323
12-08-2020, 08:33 PM
Seldom haha ... I Bz bz lei with work.

Hope to meet you soon Zee

Zeelova
13-08-2020, 11:07 PM
Hope to meet you soon Zee

If it fits, sure. :D

Vinny323
15-09-2020, 03:19 AM
Hi Zee how are you

Zeelova
17-09-2020, 03:24 PM
Hi Zee how are you

Lol! Wassuppppppp?

Hungry?

Need to be fed?

gawd
18-09-2020, 03:28 PM
Am sure most here are waiting to feed u haha

Zeelova
18-09-2020, 04:05 PM
Am sure most here are waiting to feed u haha

“What a fabulous suggestion!”

menu please! :D

gawd
21-09-2020, 10:48 PM
“What a fabulous suggestion!”

menu please! :D

Oh baby, it's a buffet lol

Zeelova
01-10-2020, 07:12 AM
Hello October ...

morning morning

https://ibb.co/dQ0NXjz

Mar2456hi
28-10-2020, 01:18 PM
Lol! Wassuppppppp?

Hungry?

Need to be fed?
I am so hungry i want to be fed. Hi zee been following your for the longest. Would be a dream come true to meet you

Zeelova
29-10-2020, 02:31 AM
I am so hungry i want to be fed. Hi zee been following your for the longest. Would be a dream come true to meet you

Ur story and vinny seems similar hor...

New account for a few days.. post daily everywhere...

Just saying u know for some reasons..I just feel a little suspicious about these 2 ...

Mar2456hi
01-11-2020, 01:37 AM
Ur story and vinny seems similar hor...

New account for a few days.. post daily everywhere...

Just saying u know for some reasons..I just feel a little suspicious about these 2 ...
Vinny my old account. I lost the email with my old phone. Lazy remember so just created a new one. Sorry for not telling

Zeelova
03-11-2020, 09:37 PM
Vinny my old account. I lost the email with my old phone. Lazy remember so just created a new one. Sorry for not telling

Ahhhh... I m right. Aren’t I?

Mar2456hi
04-11-2020, 03:13 AM
Ahhhh... I m right. Aren’t I?

Yes you are zee haha. Do i get a reward :) haha

Zeelova
04-11-2020, 08:57 AM
Yes you are zee haha. Do i get a reward :) haha

Sure, here it is

Mar2456hi
04-11-2020, 06:15 PM
Sure, here it is

Oh my god. Zee you make me so hard every time. I wanna suck your breast and lick all over already

kurtis
09-11-2020, 12:50 PM
are those natural hormone breasts?

Zeelova
09-11-2020, 04:42 PM
are those natural hormone breasts?

Yes...it is ...

Mar2456hi
11-11-2020, 08:21 PM
Hi zee how is everything so far

Zeelova
13-11-2020, 03:51 PM
Hi zee how is everything so far

Why? Want to be my sugar daddy? Take care of me?

Or be my okt? U weird lei... u can message me but u choose to post things here...

kurtis
14-11-2020, 01:16 PM
wow looks yummy!

Yes...it is ...

Zeelova
16-11-2020, 03:20 PM
wow looks yummy!

Lol! Yummy....i find 7 inches yummy.

Mar2456hi
16-11-2020, 06:03 PM
Hi zee i messaged you the other day. Hope you got it.

Zeelova
16-11-2020, 06:45 PM
Hi zee i messaged you the other day. Hope you got it.

You must be blind . I don’t know how to respond to that even.

Anyway screen shot of the respond

Zeelova
16-11-2020, 06:47 PM
Boys,

I need help

Anyone here knows HokkienPeng?

If you do tell him to reply my message.

by today.

Mar2456hi
17-11-2020, 02:15 AM
You must be blind . I don’t know how to respond to that even.

Anyway screen shot of the respond

Sorry zee honest mistake. Apologise for my stupidity

Zeelova
17-11-2020, 02:33 PM
Sorry zee honest mistake. Apologise for my stupidity

You say one ah..

Zeelova
18-11-2020, 08:35 AM
Morning...

Flowers anyone?

https://ibb.co/6DMFyJr

kurtis
18-11-2020, 01:40 PM
no photo leh

Morning...

Flowers anyone?

https://ibb.co/6DMFyJr

Zeelova
18-11-2020, 01:57 PM
no photo leh

Check inbox

kurtis
18-11-2020, 07:35 PM
got it. thanks. appreciate to have a personal viewing.

Check inbox

Zeelova
18-11-2020, 11:00 PM
Hello Gentlemen,

Been receiving messages and since most are about the same best I clarify:

1. I don’t host so the place is your choice

2. Everything comes with a price. I don’t yield to exceptions like - first timer requests or request for extension of Hours or you’re jobless and retrenched. I m Zee, not your gf or wife k?

3. Availability - weekdays after 7 pm , weekends 4 pm onwards

4. Interested, ping me at Tele or WeChat.

The feel will be good especially if it’s in the mouth for 45 minutes or more. Those who engage know i m not that calculative but let me the one to decide that.

The only deciding factor is if I m your appetite or not. If not move on. If okay let’s deal?

Straight forward k?

Thank you bros!

Zeelova
08-12-2020, 05:25 AM
when: 12th Dec 2020
available time slots:
2pm to 4 pm
7pm to 9 pm

All eligible males, armed with thick wallets, full tank load that needs a slow sensual attention and can survive 2 hours “warfare” do dm me here first

https://ibb.co/LpRJVd5

Past FR:
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=629862&highlight=zeelova

Zeelova
09-12-2020, 02:14 PM
Guys...

Can you check the date that I m putting here?

The rest of the dates you have in mind..... is something I have not think of.

I m getting all sorts of dates when I specifically mentioned 12th.

QUOTE=Zeelova;20362586]when: 12th Dec 2020
available time slots:
2pm to 4 pm
7pm to 9 pm

All eligible males, armed with thick wallets, full tank load that needs a slow sensual attention and can survive 2 hours “warfare” do dm me here first

https://ibb.co/LpRJVd5

Past FR:
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=629862&highlight=zeelova[/QUOTE]

Zeelova
13-12-2020, 12:14 AM
https://ibb.co/0VXWPYM

https://ibb.co/zJ83LW0

Zeelova
22-12-2020, 01:13 PM
hungry?

https://ibb.co/xqMd8Hm

michael2702
22-12-2020, 02:32 PM
Looks awesome Zee!

Zeelova
25-12-2020, 06:59 PM
Looks awesome Zee!

Glad you like it!

Merry Xmas horny people!

Zeelova
29-12-2020, 12:37 PM
Getting wet in the shower.

It’s nice if you’re there too.

https://i.ibb.co/6PDPrSt/9-E7-B7479-2215-4562-A42-A-A32139835751.png

Dark hearts anyone?

Zeelova
02-02-2021, 08:12 PM
Click while still available

https://ibb.co/hyqGDj6

Vicktoria
03-02-2021, 09:16 AM
Click while still available

https://ibb.co/hyqGDj6

I'm late :(

Zeelova
03-02-2021, 09:34 AM
I'm late :(

Lol. Wait for next one

Zeelova
12-02-2021, 07:56 AM
Happy CNY guys! Let’s all hope for a better year ahead!

Zeelova
17-03-2021, 07:31 AM
Good Morning and happy mid week!

twinkle twinkle little star! Do u like stars?

https://ibb.co/WBzyg37

teckseong
17-03-2021, 12:32 PM
Hi i love the 2 little twinkle star

Zeelova
17-03-2021, 02:12 PM
Hi i love the 2 little twinkle star

Awwwwwww ... kisses!

xen0n
18-03-2021, 07:53 PM
Twinkle twinkle little star, *lick*, how I wonder what you are, *lick*.

Zeelova
19-03-2021, 10:41 AM
Twinkle twinkle little star, *lick*, how I wonder what you are, *lick*.

This Nick is so familiar - lol.

xen0n
19-03-2021, 12:42 PM
This Nick is so familiar - lol.

:) Hope you have been well.

Zeelova
26-03-2021, 08:51 AM
:) Hope you have been well.

I m okay. Been 20 years right?

Since.. those days? If u are who I remembered to be.

Happy Friday! Feeling feeling frisky today ....

https://ibb.co/SymSF2J

Zeelova
27-03-2021, 07:06 AM
Unwrap me ...

https://ibb.co/dBHmv0C

xen0n
27-03-2021, 01:09 PM
I m okay. Been 20 years right?

Since.. those days? If u are who I remembered to be.

Happy Friday! Feeling feeling frisky today ....

https://ibb.co/SymSF2J

Darn. Just saw this message. Haha.

Coolbrian
27-03-2021, 01:34 PM
Are you Still available Zee? Can pm me your reply? As this thread hard to find.. 😊

Zeelova
27-03-2021, 03:45 PM
Darn. Just saw this message. Haha.

Kisses ... happy Saturday baby!

Zeelova
27-03-2021, 03:55 PM
Are you Still available Zee? Can pm me your reply? As this thread hard to find.. 😊

Pingggggg ya!

xen0n
28-03-2021, 01:12 PM
Kisses ... happy Saturday baby!

Sama sama. :D

Zeelova
01-04-2021, 04:50 AM
Squeeze, bite, lick, suck or all of it?

https://ibb.co/4fjdst9

Zeelova
03-04-2021, 05:46 AM
pose my.........

https://ibb.co/8gsyW9f

I like it if there’s a something in between

xen0n
03-04-2021, 01:29 PM
Somebody sounds frisky recently. :D

Zeelova
03-04-2021, 10:07 PM
Somebody sounds frisky recently. :D

slurpssssssss... was well fed today :)

xen0n
04-04-2021, 11:32 AM
slurpssssssss... was well fed today :)

Well done. :D

Zeelova
29-04-2021, 11:47 AM
Well done. :D

Only? Hehe where’s my present?

xen0n
29-04-2021, 01:21 PM
Only? Hehe where’s my present?

What type of present do you want? :D

Zeelova
16-05-2021, 12:50 PM
What type of present do you want? :D

I wanttttttttttttttt a very sexy... good looking ..... (fill in the blanks)

xen0n
16-05-2021, 01:18 PM
I wanttttttttttttttt a very sexy... good looking ..... (fill in the blanks)

Sounds like a pronoun or noun at the end. :confused:

Zeelova
11-06-2021, 04:30 PM
Sounds like a pronoun or noun at the end. :confused:

Lol!

As long as I know what I want….nothing else matters.

xen0n
11-06-2021, 07:24 PM
Lol!

As long as I know what I want….nothing else matters.

Very nice. :D

Zeelova
18-06-2021, 05:35 AM
I feel it…
It's coming….
Rain, feel it on my finger tips
Hear it on my window pane
Your love's coming down like
Rain, wash away my sorrow
Take away my pain
Your love's coming down like rain

https://ibb.co/F5PkjF9

Happy Friday!

gawd
21-06-2021, 11:35 AM
I feel it…
It's coming….
Rain, feel it on my finger tips
Hear it on my window pane
Your love's coming down like
Rain, wash away my sorrow
Take away my pain
Your love's coming down like rain

https://ibb.co/F5PkjF9

Happy Friday!

Damn missed it!

Zeelova
02-07-2021, 10:08 AM
Damn missed it!

Lol!

https://ibb.co/dtktb2q

I prefer nibbling, sucking, licking and the occasional biting?

xen0n
02-07-2021, 11:07 PM
Lol!

https://ibb.co/dtktb2q

I prefer nibbling, sucking, licking and the occasional biting?

I didn't miss it this time. :p

Zeelova
03-07-2021, 04:52 AM
I didn't miss it this time. :p

Congratulations !

https://ibb.co/r6VXsHD

Enjoy this next ok?

xen0n
03-07-2021, 12:58 PM
Congratulations !

https://ibb.co/r6VXsHD

Enjoy this next ok?

Memories. :D

Zeelova
07-07-2021, 06:45 PM
Wet wet wet

https://ibb.co/7bPBVZK

xen0n
07-07-2021, 08:35 PM
Wet wet wet

https://ibb.co/7bPBVZK

Better if somebody is washing them for you. :D

Zeelova
07-07-2021, 08:45 PM
Better if somebody is washing them for you. :D

Lol. Please volunteer.

xen0n
08-07-2021, 06:54 PM
Lol. Please volunteer.

Yes madam. :D

heyhell
24-07-2021, 12:28 AM
Can’t wait for this P2 to be over! I wanna suck your tits!

Zeelova
24-07-2021, 11:16 AM
Can’t wait for this P2 to be over! I wanna suck your tits!

You mean this? Make sure u do it well…..
https://ibb.co/yykSmTY

xen0n
24-07-2021, 11:25 PM
You mean this? Make sure u do it well…..
https://ibb.co/yykSmTY

Notti notti. :D

SimpleMinds
26-07-2021, 12:07 AM
Good morning ..

nolan002
06-08-2021, 05:02 PM
count me on..

Zeelova
07-08-2021, 09:02 AM
count me on..

Hmmmmmmmmm new account….

I wonder…..

Happy long weekend!

https://ibb.co/r5pT6nf

Zeelova
24-08-2021, 10:52 PM
Good morning ..

Perk you up

https://ibb.co/7bynCMD

Zeelova
02-09-2021, 09:05 AM
Happy cold Thursday!

https://ibb.co/DDk6R7P

netbeans
20-09-2021, 09:59 AM
A very very late FR, 5 years in delay.. First met zee through wechat, had a awesome conversation and decided to meet up at her old place.

It was all chill and all till I decided to take things up a notch. From kissing on the couch till she marveled at my thing. Took things into the bedroom and had the best experience of my life. One which i would never be able to forget.

Thank you Zee, hope all is well for you!

Zeelova
20-09-2021, 12:27 PM
A very very late FR, 5 years in delay.. First met zee through wechat, had a awesome conversation and decided to meet up at her old place.

It was all chill and all till I decided to take things up a notch. From kissing on the couch till she marveled at my thing. Took things into the bedroom and had the best experience of my life. One which i would never be able to forget.

Thank you Zee, hope all is well for you!

And from what I can remember here’s a little story of how I got devoured by a man who is way younger than me. Not like it’s not happening now but he was the first

It was a Saturday mid-morning, and I was cooking for lunch. We chatted on the app and eventually he asks if he could meet me.

Knowing full well that I was alone and don’t have plans for the day, I agreed.
Gave him my address and time to meet. I did a quick dress up then – wig, make up and clothes.

Soon after, a tall young man appears at my door, in a fitting T-shirt and berms. Tight as I recall in a light blue with a white top. He smells good.

Greeted him and ushered him in and direct him to the sofa. I kept my cool and talk to him normally though I felt a certain rush in me. To keep a way, I stepped into the kitchen while he was sitting on the sofa and watching whatever movie I had selected while prepping lunch.

The usual hospitable me, fed the young man and he finished his food and we both continue watching the show.

Eventually, we spoke and somehow his left hand found its way to my left shoulder, and he pulled me closer to him.

To be honest, there were a lot of things running in my head. He was just young and I know he was exploring. I pull away and he pulled me closer. I moved myself towards the other end and he follow suit and his lips found mine and his tongue began working its way into my mouth.

I was wearing a black mid-thigh dress and eventually he pushed my legs apart and I felt his manliness rubbing against me. It felt thick, above average length and lusting for me.

He whispered, ”Can we continue in your room?” I stared at him in the eye. In my heart, the audacity of this young man. I did not answer.

He lifted himself off me, took off his T-shirt and shorts, pull me up, took my hands and brought me to the room, even before I said yes.

Once in the room, he pushed me to the bed, took off his underwear and came on top of me. He kissed my lips, my neck. His big hands grabbed my butt, squeezing it hard. My hands on his chest trying to push him away.

I guess he got turn on by that, I supposed and he pin both my hands down, and sat on me stuffing his cock in me.

To be honest, it was juicy and nice to suck. Amazing size and it was long enough. My lust took over as I took him deep in my mouth. Sucking him and using my tongue to exvite him.

His moans, the voice of a young man, enjoying himself as I lick him. I push him off me and made him lie down and I began sucking him deep once again, eating and devouring him.

He slapped my butt and I don’t expect him to go further.

However, he has other things planned.

He stopped me halfway. “Let me wear a condom”. I stared at him.

He smiled as he rolled that rubber down his hard on, red, fiery, and hungry.

He pinned my hands down, spread my legs, and wet my hole with his saliva.

He looked at me, smile and began entering me. I gasped as his size stretch me apart. I was feeling good as every single inch entered me.

It was Saturday and windows was opened and I had to stifle my moans as the young man pumped himself in me. I was squeezing every inch of his cock, his lips kissing me and stifling my moans and him banging me in missionary.

I was used to his size by now, the initial pain had subsided and all I can feel is the pleasure arising and arousing us both.

He was reaching his climax – judging from the deep breath and his pumping. He gifted me a one last pump, moaned as he release his juices in me – protected by a layer of rubber between us. He lay on me for a while as we hug each other close.

That memories remain till today and from what we exchange today , I guess it is for you too.

Alancarpenter
20-09-2021, 02:05 PM
Good stories. Amazing girl

Zeelova
30-09-2021, 04:15 PM
Touch it if you have warm hands during these rainy days

https://ibb.co/jbS4fDd

Dashman
03-10-2021, 03:48 PM
Touch it if you have warm hands during these rainy days

https://ibb.co/jbS4fDd

Hi Zeelova

Anyway to contact you...Guess your line ID is no longer valid.

BBW69
04-10-2021, 04:47 PM
Hey zeelova

How are you getting on, miss u

Zeelova
04-10-2021, 09:33 PM
Hey zeelova

How are you getting on, miss u

We know each other Eh? Lol!

Zeelova
05-10-2021, 06:08 AM
Squeeze it.. milk it.. suck it…

Good morningggggg

https://ibb.co/6HCQfTb

Wolfen1977
05-10-2021, 09:07 AM
Squeeze it.. milk it.. suck it…

Good morningggggg

https://ibb.co/6HCQfTb

mmmm....don't mind if i do ;)

Zeelova
08-10-2021, 06:42 PM
mmmm....don't mind if i do ;)

Enjoy the fantasy? Need more? Who wants more?

Wolfen1977
08-10-2021, 10:25 PM
Enjoy the fantasy? Need more? Who wants more?

fantasy? I'll love to make it a reality.

Zeelova
12-10-2021, 01:01 PM
fantasy? I'll love to make it a reality.

Awwwww…

Just have to wait it out

Crazy cases

Zeelova
02-11-2021, 05:43 AM
Lol!

https://ibb.co/myzn17v

Zeelova
01-03-2022, 05:35 AM
Bite me softly

https://ibb.co/9NV4X8x

manzhondancivic
02-03-2022, 04:18 AM
U used to post some video actions..any latest☺️

Zeelova
02-03-2022, 06:42 AM
U used to post some video actions..any latest☺️

That was years ago.

You wanna be the main subject of the latest video then?

Zeelova
09-03-2022, 08:36 AM
Cold wet shower!

Morninggggg

https://ibb.co/GW8rNQF

ben04216
09-03-2022, 11:50 AM
Very sorry for the long overdue FR since the meet up with Zee 4 years ago. I lost her contact and now starting to chat with her and I apologize for the lateness of this post:)

So I met Zee in 2018 and can’t recall the actual date after we had started chatting on LINE messenger. As we were both agreed to meet up and she hosted me at her place.

I will not go into the details on how she guide me to her place.

Long story short, she gave me such a wonderful blow job and my dick was just standing at full attention position. I can tell you that her BJ skills are professionally and definitely out of this world. Frankly speaking, I never had such a long and enjoyable BJ from someone else before! Not even my wife. This pretty girl here is gentle, caring, passionate and really love to suck dick and damn she did a fantastic job. After couple of minutes of blowjob, I finally CUM in her mouth and she swallowed the my whole fucking load without any hesitation. No horse run would described the session. Later, I did a quick wash up and lay on her bed and cuddled for awhile. I did not top her because I told her I love BBBJ than f job. The session ended and I left her place.

Overall FR:

LOOKS: 7/10 (Now is 8/10)
BODY:7/10, (Now is 8/10)
TITS:6/10, (Small in size and now 8/10)
BBBJ: 11/10 (Bonus +1)
ANAL: N/A

Zeelova
10-03-2022, 06:59 AM
Very sorry for the long overdue FR since the meet up with Zee 4 years ago. I lost her contact and now starting to chat with her and I apologize for the lateness of this post:)

So I met Zee in 2018 and can’t recall the actual date after we had started chatting on LINE messenger. As we were both agreed to meet up and she hosted me at her place.

I will not go into the details on how she guide me to her place.

Long story short, she gave me such a wonderful blow job and my dick was just standing at full attention position. I can tell you that her BJ skills are professionally and definitely out of this world. Frankly speaking, I never had such a long and enjoyable BJ from someone else before! Not even my wife. This pretty girl here is gentle, caring, passionate and really love to suck dick and damn she did a fantastic job. After couple of minutes of blowjob, I finally CUM in her mouth and she swallowed the my whole fucking load without any hesitation. No horse run would described the session. Later, I did a quick wash up and lay on her bed and cuddled for awhile. I did not top her because I told her I love BBBJ than f job. The session ended and I left her place.

Overall FR:

LOOKS: 7/10 (Now is 8/10)
BODY:7/10, (Now is 8/10)
TITS:6/10, (Small in size and now 8/10)
BBBJ: 11/10 (Bonus +1)
ANAL: N/A

Lol. Four years ago ahhhhh… omgggggggg…. Neh neh is nice to press. Not I say one ah.. squeezable and suckable. Makes me more audible. Thanks for this and glad u enjoy it. Till the next one (if I ever meet anyone again )

hardsgman
15-03-2022, 08:46 PM
Lol. Please volunteer.

I would like to try.. can u xtxt me 83839872

Zeelova
29-03-2022, 10:17 AM
I would like to try.. can u xtxt me 83839872

Try. Try. Try.

Fitting room eh?

Or food sampling?

LOL.

Zeelova
13-05-2023, 02:38 PM
Been a while.

https://ibb.co/MB7WyWj

gawd
15-05-2023, 11:58 AM
Been a while.

https://ibb.co/MB7WyWj

Ahh missed it

Zeelova
07-10-2023, 05:07 AM
Been a while - hope all is well

https://ibb.co/3vP355j

gawd
07-10-2023, 05:42 AM
Been a while - hope all is well

https://ibb.co/3vP355j

Must be my lucky day. What a great way to start the very early morning!

Zeelova
05-12-2023, 04:32 AM
More.. ?

https://ibb.co/ZTJfgGv

Summerhillt
05-12-2023, 08:19 PM
Looking good!! Perfect pair

Zeelova
05-12-2023, 08:56 PM
Looking good!! Perfect pair

LOL! Been a while. Hope you’re well!

united4eva
16-01-2024, 12:48 PM
LOL! Been a while. Hope you’re well!

Damn, missed it

Zeelova
18-01-2024, 10:56 AM
Damn, missed it

I was wondering why I am getting new add requests. Now I know why

Zeelova
18-01-2024, 10:58 AM
https://ibb.co/6P6J8sQ

united4eva
19-01-2024, 05:45 PM
I was wondering why I am getting new add requests. Now I know why

You're a beauty mah.

al8055
19-02-2024, 03:53 PM
Came in to say hello after your msg. Hehe
Missed all your posts. Damn

turtules
22-02-2024, 10:32 PM
more way to come

turtules
22-02-2024, 10:34 PM
- hope all is well

Zeelova
03-03-2024, 03:40 PM
Came in to say hello after your msg. Hehe
Missed all your posts. Damn

Awwww so sweet. Hope you like the gift

Zeelova
03-03-2024, 03:44 PM
- hope all is well

Hehe I m well. Enjoy the gift

bandit456
11-04-2024, 10:28 PM
Zee the best

bandit456
11-04-2024, 10:48 PM
Hello zee, how are you?

Zeelova
14-04-2024, 09:58 AM
Hello zee, how are you?

Hehehe u so bloody free to message me everywhere ahhhh?