PDA

View Full Version : Insatiable Insanity Freshie

ApatheticAF
20-02-2018, 01:35 PM
Hello!

I'm still looking for more people to have 'fun' like FWB/FB/NSA/flings/SM.

Some background info about me:
23, local chinese, 5'8 (174cm), 63kg, average looks and body.

New to this scene looking for pure fun & no money involved. Genuine inexperienced but insatiable drive so you can use/play with me as long as you can till your heart content. Versatile, but had a bad 'trauma' so I'm apathetic and swing more to the sub role. Open to almost any fetishes/kink and willing to try if it doesn't intimidate me.

For sugar mom, you don't have to give me an allowance, just pay for food and transport/drive me around will suffice because I'm low in maintenance and not materialistic.

No body size, nationality or age restriction although prefers older or experienced woman to guide me. Couples can also express interest as well! Fine with smokers/drinkers. Must be DDF and can host otherwise, public deserted locations will work.

PM me if you're interested. I'm discreet because even my best friends don't know about my past, so I'll not send a photo, but prefer to meetup and chat over drinks first before we see if we click and proceed. I can travel. Godspeed wankers!

Kik: ApatheticAF
Line: icecoldstare

Cuntworth
20-02-2018, 02:30 PM
Got pic to show???:D

Thisismynick
20-02-2018, 02:37 PM
Got pic to show???:D

PM me if you're interested. I'm discreet because even my best friends don't know about my past, so I'll not send a photo, but prefer to meetup and chat over drinks first before we see if we click and proceed.

:p:p:p:p:p

masterwanker
20-02-2018, 09:07 PM
How about a video to show ? :D

ApatheticAF
22-02-2018, 07:04 PM
For guys that expressed interested, thanks! Although I'm still exploring myself, I'll prefer a motherly figure or a lady for now.

Anyways bump! The more the merrier :)

FreebiezWanker
22-02-2018, 07:57 PM
Any girls for free fuck?

TS, u must be very handsome...

friskyero
23-02-2018, 05:15 AM
What makes you think girls want to fuck you so easily from here lol

ApatheticAF
05-03-2018, 01:43 PM
Any girls for free fuck?

TS, u must be very handsome...

Average looking, but putting a lot of effort to getting a V line.

What makes you think girls want to fuck you so easily from here lol
No harm trying :) 1% of something is better than 100% of nothing.

My short stint has ended, so bumping again to try my luck :) Have a great day everyone although it's monday blues again...

P.s. anyone can teach me how to up points/power someone? I want to help the poor lady that got