PDA

View Full Version : Indo Maids at City Plaza

Hermie77
31-03-2007, 03:36 AM
Anybody tried their luck there with the indo maids.Heard some uncles sitting at haig rd market that they are meeting up with their GF...wtf and soon i realise that there are a constant FL market there for free.Just need to treat them likfe GF and they treating you like bf;) Just sharing my 2 cents worth of info.

joaudio
31-03-2007, 08:39 AM
Anybody tried their luck there with the indo maids.Heard some uncles sitting at haig rd market that they are meeting up with their GF...wtf and soon i realise that there are a constant FL market there for free.Just need to treat them likfe GF and they treating you like bf;) Just sharing my 2 cents worth of info.

For free? Dont think so. Ur 2 cents worth will cost u $50 or more

seetoh73
01-04-2007, 07:14 AM
ya,seen quite alot of maids go hotel with bangla on sundays!:D

desk13
01-04-2007, 03:28 PM
That's the reason why I don't gave off day to my maid

FerrariF1
01-04-2007, 03:42 PM

Isn't it required by Law ??? :confused: Anyway, I suppose the dead give away is when ur maid starts to sing bollywood songs while washing clothes... haha

Peace bro.

joaudio
01-04-2007, 04:48 PM

If Iam not mistaken giving an off day once per month will be made compulsory by MOM. Beside it is not only Indon maid at CP doing that... there are others too doing that too

Licky88
01-04-2007, 05:04 PM
They are also humans. They also like us have needs. If you can fuck why can't they? We shld let them release their force force and then they will return to work better and harder! Don't u think so?

ah chim
01-04-2007, 06:17 PM
after seeing this post, i went down to city plaza and recce for 2 hours plus, managed to get to noe one indo maid and even get her contact. she will be meeting me this coming weds

curiosityz
02-04-2007, 12:46 AM
desk13, yes man... same thinking here...

Hermie77
03-04-2007, 01:04 AM
hmm... it seems to be true afterall the maids are in existent.Well to each and it's own.Everybody got their own favourite dishes.I will try and maybe hook up one or 2...lol

etsys
03-04-2007, 01:39 AM
They are also humans. They also like us have needs. If you can fuck why can't they? We shld let them release their force force and then they will return to work better and harder! Don't u think so?

Bro, you ever employ a maid before ? Why not employ a few and then give them off day and maybe even overnight off days and see how relaxed and stress free you are...

The law also say, if the maid go missing, the employer responsible, the maid get pregnant, the employer responsible, the maid get caught by AV employer responsible.

How many maid got assault by somebody and blame their employer as scape goat ? you ever read newsapaper or not ? Not all case come on newspaper, FYI.

Now with a 5k bond hanging on your head, negotiating with the maid for a longer annual break instead of weekly or monthly off is not a bad thing, provided the maid has some freedom, like seperate room, tv/dvd player etc. and the employer take the girl out when they go out for dinner, sentosa whatever is what smarter employers are doing. Let her have a month or two off in her home town with her family instead a monthly off day.

There is always two side to a coin. Just dont fire off because you want free sex. For one moment put your self in the shoe of an employer who is banned from employing a maid because the maid caught disease, pregnant, or go missing with her boyfriend, or accident or get caught by AV. I dont think you will stand up like that and make a joke like that.

You know the biggest joke ? if your maid go missing, you cant even report to police. The moment MOM come to know that, they will not thank you for being responsible. They slap the 5k fine first before agreeing to start looking for the missing girl.

I have to make clear something: I do have maid 'friends' but try to think their employers plight and when they want to stay overnight 'illegally' I chase them away. Remember, if the employer engage PI and track you down, forget the guilty not guilty part: the law mostly make you guilty before you can spend money and prove you are not. And I wonder how you can explain to police.

Sorry if I annoy anybody here, but that is my personal opinion, based on what I saw some of my friends go through.

Happy hunting, but dont make fancy statement like that. A million apologies.

I dont flame anybody, but if I said something wrong, sorry. I preserve my silence now onwards.

Roger

Kyser Soze
03-04-2007, 06:03 AM
Employers have their concern as well, if the maids are given too much freedom. Who wants his maid to come back home one day with some man or worse, pregnant? :eek: