PDA

View Full Version : Serious discussion . 包养 Experience and package..

trichard
17-02-2018, 09:50 PM
Don't zap me ... Serious discussion for experience brother ...

What is your 包养 packages before for those who did before?

How much per month and the T&C ?
The period of 包养 ?

thoreldan
17-02-2018, 10:18 PM

The period of 包养 ?

Wow u must be raking in millions annually

We peasants could only spend few hundreds monthly to get the pleasure we desire

trichard
17-02-2018, 10:45 PM
Wow u must be raking in millions annually

We peasants could only spend few hundreds monthly to get the pleasure we desire

There are many type of bao yang .

hardrod69
17-02-2018, 11:24 PM
Can you clarify what are your expectations for 包养

hannibald
18-02-2018, 12:06 AM
Bro

Depends on who you "bao yang", arrangement maybe different.

Factory workers, Masseuse, FL, KTV girls, HFJ singers ....

But no matter who you bao yang, unless you live in with her, there is no guarantee that it's an exclusive arrangement.

halogen019
18-02-2018, 12:48 AM
But no matter who you bao yang, unless you live in with her, there is no guarantee that it's an exclusive arrangement.

True. I actually bonked a girl who kena "bao yang" some time ago. Simply because the guy was not staying with her at that point in time.

I have no "bao yang" experience. Not rich enough.

But I have heard from FLs who got "bao yang" who was offered in the region of $25,000 - $50,000 for a 2-3 week period. Don't know if this is excessive or market rate.

TheIdesOfMarch
18-02-2018, 01:21 AM
It beggars belief as to why anyone would want to BY any working girls?? I mean, if the logic is for exclusivity then how can you guarantee that short of her living with you? And even then, surely she would have free time to herself and can very easily eat out with other men?

To me BY is nothing different from throwing a huge sum of money to buy the illusion that you now have a girl companion who is monogamous and exclusive to you. When the reality is anything but. Want to pay for a sexual relationship you may as well keep it to paying per meet or per shot. End of the day only GL is the most honest scene for all this.

trichard
18-02-2018, 01:22 AM
True. I actually bonked a girl who kena "bao yang" some time ago. Simply because the guy was not staying with her at that point in time.

I have no "bao yang" experience. Not rich enough.

But I have heard from FLs who got "bao yang" who was offered in the region of $25,000 - $50,000 for a 2-3 week period. Don't know if this is excessive or market rate.

25000 to 50000 for 3 weeks?

trichard
18-02-2018, 01:25 AM
How about those like 3000 per month .. 1 to 2 days per week accompany.. those not BY right??

Bninja
18-02-2018, 01:26 AM
Got this type of money might as well donated to Charities lah why Bao Yang?

Remember Karma:what goes around comes around...sorry Im a buddhist

You think Bill Gates dun have sins meh,at least he donated his fortune to lessen his
Sins...😄

Bninja
18-02-2018, 01:28 AM
Also BY bro Trichard but I think you are not the only ones...😄

apache
18-02-2018, 02:02 AM
Brfore we know it we bros here might be BY the same gal.hahaha

Not all gals r street smart enuf to be BY this is what i reakised. Out of 10 prob only 2 or 3 hav this capability to cheat n be BY. Trust me. U need to be a pro lady to be BY especialky need to handle a few guys at the same time. No gal will be BY for 3k per month.

As for those who claim to be BY for 25k per month i believe should be rmb and not sgd. Or else she is that one in a million.

And hey....the story seems similar. I also heard my ktv gal says her friend got BY for 20k to 25k per month. Maybe we hav the same gal also yah. Hahaha

apache
18-02-2018, 02:03 AM
The main reason why we started these similar threads must be bcos we feel insecure with these bitches. Maybe time for us to expose them

trichard
18-02-2018, 10:14 AM
Those 3K accompany for 4 day per month... No one try before ?

youmee
18-02-2018, 10:48 AM

3k for 4 days a month, its like paying for a bonk. You take 3k/4days equal $750 per bonk.

Seriously with these kind of spare cash, i would better spend my money elsewhere. And bonk whenever i need it

rocket1128
18-02-2018, 10:54 AM
strictly no no for 包养.
why 包养 a ML who just let you bonk and sweet talk with you, and behind you do the same to other guys:eek:

GR888
18-02-2018, 03:53 PM
Pitching tent & gathering firewood to hear all the tcss from samsters, hahaha!!

Btw, TS should share with everyone the latest 包养 arrangement with his ML... heeheehee!! :D

Penguin23
18-02-2018, 05:26 PM

The period of 包养 ?

SGD 100K per year cash (not including love gifts), visits of 3-4 days per month, usually in regional locations depending on my travel schedule, her social commitments, time needed for visa applications and of course, her menstrual cycle. Lasted around a year and a half.

I don't believe there is a standard "package" for 包养 - the girl wants her (mostly) material needs satisfied and if you can also satisfy her emotional needs then how much money is given is less important and the relationship will tend to last longer. It is also true that over time, how much you give is less important than how the money is given. Thoughtful, timely gifts that show your consideration for her as a person will be most impactful regardless of the monetary value, and extravagant gifts thoughtlessly given will end up mattering very little and forgotten. In short - over time the relationship will gradually become like a "normal" couple relationship and therefore "normal" considerations such as your base compatibility (as a couple) will become much more important than her underlying money requirements and the so-called T&Cs.

As the giver obviously we will want our sexual needs satisfied, and in my own humble experience trying to equate any monetary arrangement to the sexual gratification to be provided is a recipe for disaster. Equating money given for a quantifiable output (e.g. 10 fucks per visit for $xxK or $xxx per fuck) sounds in the beginning to be a neat arrangement but over time I realized this became a recipe for getting the so-called "fucks" at a progressively lower and lower level of service. At the end of the day all women (whether working or not) want to be treated as ladies and not as fucking machines - so trying to put in performance KPIs longer term and asking them "contractually perform her obligations" will probably not get you the kind of service you're dreaming about regardless of how much money you throw at her. Bear in mind that ladies, unlike us guys are inherently much more comfortable in dealing with ambiguity - so to a woman it is not unthinkable that they see you only as a Sugar Daddy one moment and when the circumstances are right, openly contemplate and express a desire for you to be their a potential life partner. It all depends on how you make her feel, and how sincere she thinks your actions are.

Many Samsters believe that working girls are only all out to milk you for the maximum amount of money, happily spreading her legs to any man willing to pay her price and cheat you at every given opportunity (and perhaps the evidence out there is overwhelmingly supportive of the hypothesis), but bear in mind just like not every ML/WL/FL will do everything with everyone (not every ML will, for example do "outcall" - taking them to hotels if they do not feel comfortable with you) reaching a 包养 agreement is tricky and any agreement will be highly customized. Forget about any so-called "market rate" - what seems to be enough for one lady may not be enough for the next.

Note that the amount was not pre-agreed, and I am fortunate that I am able to afford spending this amount on one girl. Samsters will come out to say how stupid this is, how can spending this money ever be "worth it" - well, to me some experiences are simply priceless, the kind of thing that you know you may experience perhaps once-in-a lifetime so putting things in pure dollar terms totally misses the point. It is probably a function of getting a bit older and enjoying a degree of financial freedom, that money matters less and experiences matter more.

So, that's my $0.02. I never enjoyed being in a relationship where I "hold the upper hand" simply by virtue of being the one with the money, so if that means that I will always be "taken advantage of" by these sneaky FL/WL/MLs, then that is perhaps just my lot in life :)

trichard
18-02-2018, 05:41 PM
SGD 100K per year cash (not including love gifts), visits of 3-4 days per month, usually in regional locations depending on my travel schedule, her social commitments, time needed for visa applications and of course, her menstrual cycle. Lasted around a year and a half.

I don't believe there is a standard "package" for 包养 - the girl wants her (mostly) material needs satisfied and if you can also satisfy her emotional needs then how much money is given is less important and the relationship will tend to last longer. It is also true that over time, how much you give is less important than how the money is given. Thoughtful, timely gifts that show your consideration for her as a person will be most impactful regardless of the monetary value, and extravagant gifts thoughtlessly given will end up mattering very little and forgotten. In short - over time the relationship will gradually become like a "normal" couple relationship and therefore "normal" considerations such as your base compatibility (as a couple) will become much more important than her underlying money requirements and the so-called T&Cs.

As the giver obviously we will want our sexual needs satisfied, and in my own humble experience trying to equate any monetary arrangement to the sexual gratification to be provided is a recipe for disaster. Equating money given for a quantifiable output (e.g. 10 fucks per visit for $xxK or $xxx per fuck) sounds in the beginning to be a neat arrangement but over time I realized this became a recipe for getting the so-called "fucks" at a progressively lower and lower level of service. At the end of the day all women (whether working or not) want to be treated as ladies and not as fucking machines - so trying to put in performance KPIs longer term and asking them "contractually perform her obligations" will probably not get you the kind of service you're dreaming about regardless of how much money you throw at her. Bear in mind that ladies, unlike us guys are inherently much more comfortable in dealing with ambiguity - so to a woman it is not unthinkable that they see you only as a Sugar Daddy one moment and when the circumstances are right, openly contemplate and express a desire for you to be their a potential life partner. It all depends on how you make her feel, and how sincere she thinks your actions are.

Many Samsters believe that working girls are only all out to milk you for the maximum amount of money, happily spreading her legs to any man willing to pay her price and cheat you at every given opportunity (and perhaps the evidence out there is overwhelmingly supportive of the hypothesis), but bear in mind just like not every ML/WL/FL will do everything with everyone (not every ML will, for example do "outcall" - taking them to hotels if they do not feel comfortable with you) reaching a 包养 agreement is tricky and any agreement will be highly customized. Forget about any so-called "market rate" - what seems to be enough for one lady may not be enough for the next.

Note that the amount was not pre-agreed, and I am fortunate that I am able to afford spending this amount on one girl. Samsters will come out to say how stupid this is, how can spending this money ever be "worth it" - well, to me some experiences are simply priceless, the kind of thing that you know you may experience perhaps once-in-a lifetime so putting things in pure dollar terms totally misses the point. It is probably a function of getting a bit older and enjoying a degree of financial freedom, that money matters less and experiences matter more.

So, that's my $0.02. I never enjoyed being in a relationship where I "hold the upper hand" simply by virtue of being the one with the money, so if that means that I will always be "taken advantage of" by these sneaky FL/WL/MLs, then that is perhaps just my lot in life :)

I think I found a 知音兄了。。。 And this is the best written words of the thread...

Chiamuichiew
18-02-2018, 05:44 PM
x x x x x x x x x x x x End Of Thread x x x x x x x x x x x x

GR888
18-02-2018, 06:31 PM

This is by far the most illuminating & insightful set of comments I’ve seen on SBF in a long time.... certainly worth way more than 2 cents!!

I’ve just 包养 an ex-ML recently and I’ve come to realise that there’s a lot more in the equation than just money.

Penguin23
18-02-2018, 06:59 PM
This is by far the most illuminating & insightful set of comments I’ve seen on SBF in a long time.... certainly worth way more than 2 cents!!

I’ve just 包养 an ex-ML recently and I’ve come to realise that there’s a lot more in the equation than just money.

I wish you the very best in your journey bro Gr888. I have been following the progress of your relationship through your posts and I am glad that she has shown the necessary commitment and quit from the industry.

Remember the old adage, that people can forget the things you do for them, but they will never forget the way you make them feel.

I learned a lot from my relationship with this ex ML and so many times I wished I could turn back the clock to right the wrongs that I've committed. Words cannot be unspoken and deeds cannot be undone so if there is one piece of unsolicited advice I dare to offer, is that if you treat her as an ML she will never see you as anything but a despicable ex client who was careless with her heart.....

trichard
18-02-2018, 08:19 PM
I learned a lot from my relationship with this ex ML and so many times I wished I could turn back the clock to right the wrongs that I've committed. Words cannot be unspoken and deeds cannot be undone so if there is one piece of unsolicited advice I dare to offer, is that if you treat her as an ML she will never see you as anything but a despicable ex client who was careless with her heart.....

These words hit into the deep part of my heart.... I also feel the same way.

当初很粗心。现在想起来很后悔。可以重新在一起吗?

hannibald
18-02-2018, 10:36 PM

This kind of rate is almost local sugar baby rate.

Otherwise, if you have such spending power, can try flower joint (smaller ones)
Go hang her 1 month 2 - 3K, can ask her to come out sleep whenever you want.

If masseuse or FL or KTV girls, not much point, cos any other guy can up her anytime at much lower rate.

halogen019
19-02-2018, 12:23 AM

Wise words from bro Penguin as always.

And we share identical thoughts that the key is actually to treat a woman with respect and decency she deserves. It is an entirely different perspective. Very true that by equating money and service standard and level expected from an ML/ex ML is never going to work. Also, giving a woman the title of a "slut" while saying you are falling for her KC is not going to work too. If you think in the perspective of getting KC, at the back of your mind, you probably still believe that there is an agenda behind all these money, sex, time and effort spent.

As I have mentioned in my other thread, I strongly believe in building social capital, be it with bros here or with ladies. And social capital does not equate to money or lavish gifts, it also means other things like a simple greeting, doing a simple errand, going out for a simple meal without the pretext of sex. From my experience, it works wonders. Even if nothing comes out from the sort of desired outcome you wanted, the sense of making a friend who is an ML/ex ML is also good. In the context here in the forum, it is showing goodwill to other trustworthy bros and being respectful in your comments and not belittling other bros contributions.

And bro Penguin, I know your story and I can say for sure "bao yang" was definitely not what you were thinking about with the ex ML. You gave whatever you felt like giving from your heart, based on what the lady needs and what makes her happy. The sum was enormous but I know easily within your deep pocket lol. You also did more than just giving money, you spent time and effort to help and to plan for surprises. You are someone that bros should look up to.

hentaili
19-02-2018, 12:48 AM

I share the same sentiments as Bro Penguin and thanks for sharing his insights!

As what i had been through, it doesn't equate money sense when other factors outside the "transaction" takes into effect and these ropes in human emotions, the right connection and feel with the person, and also most importantly the experience that carves into your next page in our life.

Different MLs have different sets of rules to play and different "ideals". All is after money but some want more than money.

MLs are after all human and their inner feelings wants the care and concern and attention just like any other gal in the street. It is just that their equation of life is much more complex compared with the mere folks.

My contribution...

trichard
19-02-2018, 12:50 AM
This thread is worth the reading... It goes beyond just those 50 dollar and left happy man..

trichard
19-02-2018, 08:36 AM
Thoughtful, timely gifts that show your consideration for her as a person will be most impactful regardless of the monetary value, and extravagant gifts thoughtlessly given will end up mattering very little and forgotten. In short - over time the relationship will gradually become like a "normal" couple relationship and therefore "normal" considerations such as your base compatibility (as a couple) will become much more important than her underlying money requirements and the so-called T&Cs.

You gave whatever you felt like giving from your heart, based on what the lady needs and what makes her happy.

Some of the wise words.

adonis
19-02-2018, 09:12 AM
I met a Malaysian Chinese exHC girl. She told me she has a sugar daddy who provides for her monthly and yet she is still FL-ing. Oh? I asked her why? She said she wanted her own financial freedom. I did not book her on the spot. I do not have her contact number or know where she is now.

trama
19-02-2018, 10:16 AM
Lol then I rather go for FB. Cheaper in a sense. Or jus pay and fuck off...At least can try many diff taste hehe

jgosh80
19-02-2018, 10:44 AM

Wah bro, isit busty bonanza? Then ur other ladies how? 😂

GR888
19-02-2018, 03:49 PM
Wah bro, isit busty bonanza? Then ur other ladies how? 😂

Still fucking my other MLs behind Busty Bonanza’s back :D

jgosh80
19-02-2018, 04:45 PM

👍 thumbs up for your libido bro

holala
19-02-2018, 07:33 PM

The period of 包养 ?

bro, trust me. if you need to ask, you probably cannot afford it. and its better that you dont go down that road.

trichard
19-02-2018, 09:01 PM
bro, trust me. if you need to ask, you probably cannot afford it. and its better that you dont go down that road.

Ok ............ 我穷我贱我赖蛤蟆。

Seebeysong
20-02-2018, 11:48 AM
x x x x x x x x x x x x End Of Thread x x x x x x x x x x x x

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=16849679&highlight=#post16849679

GR888
20-02-2018, 01:25 PM
Ok ............ 我穷我贱我赖蛤蟆。

Did you just say 癞蛤蟆??? :D:D:D

https://i.imgur.com/Z7GdoCm.jpg

Xxbonk
20-02-2018, 01:59 PM

Wah...U into 包养 liao ah bro.rmb to manage yr expectation.

trichard
20-02-2018, 02:21 PM
did you just say 癞蛤蟆??? :d:d:d

https://i.imgur.com/z7gdocm.jpg

我的比较短。。。。。。。

GR888
20-02-2018, 02:38 PM
我的比较短。。。。。。。

关键不是长度, 而是硬度和技巧 :d

Nitestalker7788
20-02-2018, 04:05 PM
I do not have any experience, but there was once when I was out with a few of my female friends, and one of them was showing us this particular message about a guy offering her $800 per month, 3x a week to be her sugar daddy.

Of course shes no so hard up for cash to accept the offer. And definitely not as much money as what some bros have mentioned here. But If you're really interested to get yourself a sugar baby, might as well just thicken your skin like that guy. Who knows, you might score one day with someone who is hard up for cash.

trichard
20-02-2018, 05:00 PM
I do not have any experience, but there was once when I was out with a few of my female friends, and one of them was showing us this particular message about a guy offering her $800 per month, 3x a week to be her sugar daddy.

Of course shes no so hard up for cash to accept the offer. And definitely not as much money as what some bros have mentioned here. But If you're really interested to get yourself a sugar baby, might as well just thicken your skin like that guy. Who knows, you might score one day with someone who is hard up for cash.

8000 or 800.... Stingy man if 800... Each week is 200.. who will do it

Nitestalker7788
20-02-2018, 06:13 PM
8000 or 800.... Stingy man if 800... Each week is 200.. who will do it

It's 800 confirm hahaha.
Remember her being mad about it hahaha

trichard
20-02-2018, 06:44 PM
It's 800 confirm hahaha.

800 ... 4 time per Month also hard to close deal...

Stingy man.

Apollo
20-02-2018, 06:45 PM
It's 800 confirm hahaha.

good try hehe, can start from 800 and neg up hehe, maybe can score someday :D

Nitestalker7788
20-02-2018, 06:48 PM
good try hehe, can start from 800 and neg up hehe, maybe can score someday :D

800 ... 4 time per Month also hard to close deal...

Stingy man.

Now that I think about it, the guy don't lose anything, and if he gets lucky, he get himself a sugar baby. :D
Just that this amount, to baoyang a sg girl... Almost impossible la haha

trichard
20-02-2018, 07:04 PM
Now that I think about it, the guy don't lose anything, and if he gets lucky, he get himself a sugar baby. :D
Just that this amount, to baoyang a sg girl... Almost impossible la haha

Hello.. it is totally impossible ..... Even ML also very difficult.

trichard
20-02-2018, 07:19 PM
Hey brother here ... Anyone ever give your fav ML a credit card... So that she will buy ever she likes... And of course you know she is not those who anyhow spend type.. only spend on needs..

And credit limit is not bluff type lah... Like 30K.

hannibald
20-02-2018, 09:14 PM
Hey brother here ... Anyone ever give your fav ML a credit card... So that she will buy ever she likes... And of course you know she is not those who anyhow spend type.. only spend on needs..

wah, bro, you super rich siah.

What if she use your credit card to go buy a rolex for her boyfriend, who is not you, will you be super dui?

and there will be no way you can ask for the money back man

Penguin23
20-02-2018, 09:52 PM

One of those questions that can appear to be so innocent, yet so telling....

Most MLs understand that a (supplementary) credit card can easily be used (by you) to track her location and spending pattern so any ML with some intelligence will prefer you to just give them cash.

The credit limit is indeed set by you as the primary cardholder but if you have spent any significant amount of time in China you will quickly understand that all our common payment systems (e.g. Mastercard, Visa and Amex) are all but useless unless you're shopping in an international-standard mall and that too at inflated exchange rates.

If you're resourceful enough you can go through the trouble in getting a UnionPay credit card for your girl, but really......why go through all that trouble...

trichard
20-02-2018, 11:38 PM
One of those questions that can appear to be so innocent, yet so telling....

Most MLs understand that a (supplementary) credit card can easily be used (by you) to track her location and spending pattern so any ML with some intelligence will prefer you to just give them cash.

The credit limit is indeed set by you as the primary cardholder but if you have spent any significant amount of time in China you will quickly understand that all our common payment systems (e.g. Mastercard, Visa and Amex) are all but useless unless you're shopping in an international-standard mall and that too at inflated exchange rates.

If you're resourceful enough you can go through the trouble in getting a UnionPay credit card for your girl, but really......why go through all that trouble...

Thanks for the knowledge sharing

Bninja
21-02-2018, 12:52 AM
Well Bro Trichard ,its your money or your card.We outsider really cant do anything except giving some sound advice.lol

IF YOU THINK ITS WORTH TO INVEST ,GO AHEAD LOR NOBODY STOPPING YOU.:)

A little about myself :)

Car :None (BMX Bicycle)
Credit Card: None (No point sign sign pay pay)
House: Yes (Owned)

Gals F :1000++

I think the last criteria not so many Bros here can meet.Not to brag its my life and my lifestyle lah...:p

arbuthen
21-02-2018, 01:27 AM
Car :None (BMX Bicycle)

maybe not bmx, can say is bmw!
means bus, mrt & walking haha :D

Bninja
21-02-2018, 01:34 AM
Ya bro Arbuthen:)

If i migrate USA ,I may come out Ferrari already.Heard about it like few or many years back $20k usd only....:)

apache
21-02-2018, 01:37 AM
Stunts by ktv gals

Dun believe your gal when she sent u a 2 second clip of where she is. Knn. Saw her at the hotel with another fella and when asked where she is she sent a clip of the ktv room with poker cards. Knn. Realised that she recorded many 2 sexonds clips to send just in case of asked where she is.

So....fools we are

Bninja
21-02-2018, 01:44 AM
Wah Bro Apache relax...

Just give her a good one when you meet her out again.lol
We veteran chiongsters wouldnt so easy get kc by prc or whatever lol...

Leave the matter rest for tonight and sayang her lor if you really into it.

Cheers ,drinking beer plus red wine at home.
Work hard,play hard and play safe :)

old_yet_horny
21-02-2018, 11:31 AM
Remember once a KTV PRC girl offered me a proposal to bao her.. She kind of sick and tired of getting drunk almost everynight..

Apartment rental (Condo.. min studio unit) on me approx SGD2000/ month

Pay for her agent fee to stay in Sg approx SGD 3K/ month

Monthly allowance exclude shopping approx SGD6K (100% not working in KTV after i bao her)

In return, she will make food for me.. I can sleep over at her place and fk her anytime i want..

But at min SGD11K... I gave up.. Now she married to 1 Indo birdnest trader and doing good back in China.

giggz83
21-02-2018, 02:43 PM
One of the easiest way to "BY" is to start a BGR with the girl, then give her monthly allowance. The more she likes you, higher chances of a discounted "allowances". But then again, really depends on the girl, is money her main and only motivation, or is she considering "settling down" at the moment.

Good luck Bros :D

Len78
21-02-2018, 03:23 PM
After u bao yang the gal,u will find yourself becoming a tour guide when u wake up from your love spell. 女人外面大把 !兄弟!

apache
21-02-2018, 05:04 PM
Guess what.

She says she actually like to spend time with me.

But her regular customer these two days come "bao tai".

Then she says she see if ktv early shift busy or not. If not busy she takes time off n go hotel then back to ktv to work.

Knn. Told her to go n busy bah.

My financial aid also busy. Knn. I am no match for a regular customer n i play second fiddle. There r lots of better choices out there. May be painful for a while but should get over it.

ibanezjem555
21-02-2018, 05:38 PM
Not surprising as WLs are naturally mercenaries. Same reason why Melinia Trump diam diam when Trump's affairs exposed. All about the S-11 Bros.

They make the $$ while they are young, strike the iron while it's hot and make hay while the sun shines. Only natural.

Bao yang ? I think long run worse than marriage as they will suck yr wallet dry (not yr kkj.. ha ha). Looking for love in all the wrong places bros.

If looking for innocent non-WL serious wife-companion type for wifey, taken liao by the young or handsome or wealthy and the choice ladies taken by young, handsome and wealthy. Surely these non-WL choice wife-companion material has in some way the WL mindset which is to secure a future for themselves right ? Which girl let guy f for free ?

So, it is still age old $$ rules.. yes there is love in any relationship but money helps lots to lubricate and smoothen it.

Btw, as said many times, $30k, $11k or credit card, really worth it meh ? Sorry bros, definitely small head thinking there.. after 20 minutes in-out, missiles out, the reality sinks in.. of course, many bros can go for 3,4 up to 7 times, but reality will set in eventually.

Take care bros. Remember, at end game, still is no money , no honey. (I gotta remember this too and makan my own medicine)

Rock On Bros:cool:

apache
21-02-2018, 05:54 PM
Agree no money no honey.

In a way i miss my shanghai gal who went back. Though temper can be nasty at times but free fuck no need pay her. I just need to keep her company n be a companion

NiaoRenn
25-02-2018, 04:51 PM
Recently my friend bao a newcomer, 19yo, 800 per day
She started only two days and close shop liao. Took off from wolf website
800 per day includes everything.

Tuanehkia
25-02-2018, 11:13 PM

He is better off giving this $800 to his wife or parents. Kam lan

Marito1970
25-02-2018, 11:14 PM
Recently i got to know a ML got BY. She is always not available and the recep would she she is in china or not well to work.
I suppose the person who BY her agreed to pay for her wage to keep her employed in SG.
Wonder how much that would cost. Any bro knows?

giggz83
25-02-2018, 11:17 PM

$24k /mth, your Friend really not simple 👍

jiangdalia
04-03-2018, 04:17 AM
Hear of this too. The girl no need work. Sleep whole day. At night go out. But spa boss not too happy. Bad rep for the business. But still money is money

Angellover
19-04-2018, 10:10 AM
Sidetrack a bit but if what you want is exclusivity, chances are you will not fully get it.
I heard of a guy that is too possessive of the girl he BY-ed.
He lived with her and all that and doesn't really allow her to go out alone.
Needless to say both were unhappy.
The guy got what he wanted but became over possessive.
The girl got what she wanted but was literally in 'captivity'.
Yet, the girl still managed to get out to meet me, on the pretext of 'buying groceries'.