PDA

View Full Version : Rachel & her exploits

vicks
30-03-2007, 04:42 PM
A story from the internet modified to suit local tastes

=============================================
I am Rachel age 32 with 28-24-32 and b+ cup, I hail from penang in malaysia looking back it has been almost 6 yrs since I settled in Singapore with my singaporean husband Charles, Charles met me a on a holiday trip to penang brought up traditionally we did everything together except intercourse this made charles want me more and then we married in an orthodox chinese wedding in penang. Living in Holland village and at times getting bored I met up with a group of three friends from my School days from penang and we started having good times at the bowling, tennis club and so on. My life with Charles was great, good sex, food, shopping and Charles started to make more money and his business expanded overseas, now he hardly has time for me and these days he is tired when it comes to sex.
==============================================

MY TRIP TO PENANG

One day we received a phone call from my brother informing us that our father was sick and it would be good if we could travel down to penang, when I asked Charles to accompany me, he put it off saying he is meeting someone from Japan which will bring in millions (for some reason Charles always disliked my father & they never got along well) and he said that he will arrange for a flight ticket and I got mad at him thus ending into an argument and I said I will travel by bus rather than use his money to buy a flight ticket.

And thats how I ended up at beach road that night taking the bus to Penang. My seat was at the second last row of the luxury 2x2 seater bus & I got a window seat . Just before the bus departure, the seat next to me was occupied by a middle aged man of about 40 - 45 years. The journey commenced & after crossing the immigration at 9.00 p.m the lights were switched off, the bus became dark inside. I was wearing a black shirt, long skirts & had brought my shawl(as you know how cold it is inside the bus) & wrapped it around me & dozed off . After, maybe a couple of hours, I felt something on my leg & realized it was my co-passenger's hand -- surprised I thought he too had slept & by mistake his hand slipped onto the next seat & onto my thigh & I decided to ignore it. However, after 5 minutes or so he slowly started to move his hand lightly on my thigh & I then realized it was a conscious & deliberate move. Thinking I was fast asleep,he was taking advantage of the situation & trying to caress my thighs -- I was taken back & shocked by this & was in a dilemma of what to do --- this was totally unexpected.. I then decided to ignore it as far as possible, thinking he would get bored after a while and stop & I continued to act as if was fast asleep .

The bus was not that full the seats behind were empty as it was a weekday, I thought of changing my seats but some inner self asked me to remain seated in the same seat,seeing no protest or reaction from me, he then slowly & very deliberately , with more pressure , begin to gently squeeze my thighs. After a few minutes,he moved somewhat & removed his hand - I then felt his hand slowly trying to lift up my shawl from the side of my waist - all this with the full confidence that I was fast asleep. I was stunned by his boldness , but was still nervous & did not protest. I felt his hand slowly & nervously move under my shawl & touch my arm -- and after a few moments to gently caress it. He then moved his hand further inside and much to my amazement , rested it lightly over my shirt on my breast ..... inspite of myself being shocked , I just could not stop / protest his actions and was very nervous but in a way strangely enough quite curious to see to what extent he would try to go . Seeing me fast asleep , he shifted closer to me and began to gently caress my breast .... & seeing no protest from me he now was slowly & firmly caressing my breast & then gently started to squeeze it .... .. after awhile , he moved his hand further to my other breast and continued to gently caress & squeeze it also . This continued for a few more minutes ---

I still acted asleep & unaware of his moves - though fully aware & shocked by his boldness . Much to my amazement ( I suppose encouraged by my deep slumber - he was getting more bolder ), he then moved his hand a bit, to now slowly try & open my shirt buttons one by one he slowly opened each button to totally open my shirt and spread it open & then slowly slid his finger through my bra onto my breast - this was the first skin contact & his hand felt very warm on my bosom.. He touched my breast through the bra -- & cupped my breast & slowly tried to slide his hand under my bra . I could not help being turned on further by this -- a total stranger was touching me intimately & I was, in spite of my initial reaction, was still not opposing it & in a way beginning to now enjoy it.

Most of the passengers in the bus were fast asleep ; it was just him & me now. Suddenly I felt I would not mind if he tried to continue further. As if reading my thoughts, he then inched his hand under my bra to try & reach & graze my nipple , which was already becoming erect in anticipation of his advances. He moved a little closer to me and now very slowly but confidently now was cupping my breast to assess it size, shape, firmness & now moving his hand under my bra (under my shawl, under my shirt & under my bra too) I continued to pretend being asleep & he believing it , was taking full advantage of the situation . He managed to get his hand totally into my bra to gently touch & then try & pinch my nipple and then
try & push his full hand into my bra & totally onto my breast .I was surprised at myself to allow this , but frankly was now enjoying every moment of this . He then tried to gently tug my breast out of the bra & finding it tight then moved his hand onto my shoulder to now push the bra strap off my shoulder thereby making my bra looser & was now successfully able to pull my breast out of my bra --- this was really too much - a strange man & that too in a public bus had touched & squeezed my breasts and now had managed to open my blouse completely, and my bra too, to now touch & squeeze my breasts - skin to skin !!

================================================

Will Rachel stop this now, as she must be thinking about her father, charles and not get into a one night stand! Will her brain win or .... win!

Watch out for the next part to see what wins?

Broz up my points to show your interest in this story

=================================================

VIFG
30-03-2007, 04:55 PM
Looks like she is another horny housewife!

ragnarclaw
30-03-2007, 05:26 PM
Very nice story bro, dont MIA too long ok.:D

Ps: bro is this from the video in Jap about a girl on the train..:D

Mulch
30-03-2007, 05:49 PM
http://m1.freeshare.us/129fs4810250.jpg (http://freeshare.us)

-SBF-
30-03-2007, 05:53 PM
http://m1.freeshare.us/129fs4810250.jpg (http://freeshare.us)

bro nice tent u have there,mind i share with u and some beer to share too:)

canthaveenuf
30-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Good start bro. Me camping here. Keep going.

Cheers

Mulch
30-03-2007, 05:58 PM
uh...i dun mind lah, but later this area sure got alot of tents one, so when i need some private time you have to shift to another one k? :D

-SBF-
30-03-2007, 06:11 PM
uh...i dun mind lah, but later this area sure got alot of tents one, so when i need some private time you have to shift to another one k? :D

ahahah,ok no pro....then when i need some private time then how????
kkekekek:D

Mulch
30-03-2007, 06:26 PM
stand outside lor, the rest of the bros will be in their tents, so it'll be quite private outside also.

but enough of this, let's not hijack the OP's thread. he needs to concentrate on the story.

Naka_Timo
30-03-2007, 06:34 PM
Nice story, awaiting for the second part.

-SBF-
30-03-2007, 06:37 PM
stand outside lor, the rest of the bros will be in their tents, so it'll be quite private outside also.

but enough of this, let's not hijack the OP's thread. he needs to concentrate on the story.

haahhah,ya not not hikack :D

XboxSG
31-03-2007, 09:02 AM
Where's Rachel?

tanmikel
31-03-2007, 09:06 AM
Where's Rachel?

ssshhhhhh , she still pretending to be sleeping:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
31-03-2007, 12:48 PM
nice nice.joining in the holiday camp. :)

hotmanah
31-03-2007, 02:32 PM
enjoy reading..thks bro;)

vicks
31-03-2007, 07:07 PM
Bro pls up my points if you like the story
=================================

His hand felt wonderful on my bosom and he now was getting very confident & bold in his attempts. He continued to cup & squeeze it and pinch it's erect nipple. He also would have realized that after all this I could not really be so asleep & would be in the know of things & co-operated with him - by not resisting , though he was still cautious in his movements. He leant forward to now bend & try kiss my breasts --- this was really fantastic . By my heavy breathing now he probably realized I was aware of his advances & confidently placed his lips on my eager nipples to slowly suck on them . I was unable
to protest or resist & let him continue , but now enjoying his mouth on my breast , slowly & gently sucking on my nipple .

This continued for a few more minutes & then with his other hand gently pulled me a little bit forward like a semi-embrace & he quickly slipped one hand behind onto my back & in a swift motion unclasped my bra & pulled it up totally to release my other breast also. This was much more than I had ever imagined this would proceed to & now in the darkness of the bus
,we were two total strangers involved a really strange encounter .

His head was on my bosom & sucking on my breasts, & nibbling on my nipples - alternating between them and then he dropped his
hand to the floor & he slipped it & moved his hand under my skirt & begin to pull it up -- I was beyond caring then & did not protest , still pretending as if asleep -- he slowly pulled my skirt upto my thighs and begin to caress them & then beginning to knead & squeeze them - He tried to pry open my legs & I voluntarily slowly spread open my legs for him and he pushed his
hand in between my thighs. The bus was in darkness & no one else was aware of this erotic act between two total strangers. He knew I will not resist now & was sensuously caressing my inner thighs & moving his hand further up to rub on my panties. I shifted a little on my seat so that he could touch me better . I was already really very aroused by then . He then got hold of my hand & placed it on the front of his trouser - he had already opened his zip & taken out his erect cock & placed my hand right on it ---- was large (much bigger than my husband's) really rock hard ,hot & throbbing in my palm & I loved the feel of it and also begin to caress it slowly & move my hand up & down , enjoying it's size & hardness . I was really turned
on then - still no words were spoken.

His head was on my bosom and he was now strongly sucking on my breasts & rolling his tongue over my nipples and simultaneously pulled my skirt upto the maximum possible on my upper thighs & rubbing on my inner thighs & panty- he begin to try & pull my panty off - I also desperately wanted this & without saying anything moved up & wriggled a bit and hiked my skirt upto waist & pulled my panty off & dropped it on the floor of the bus .The bus seat felt cold against my butt.I spread my legs open and he now begin to rub my vagina directly & insert a finger in to feel my moistness & with his thumb slowly rub on my clitoris too ---- I was really turned on by all this, it was really beautiful & I enjoyed it. I was already extremely turned on by then -- with his mouth on my breast, his hand fingering & caressing my cunt & I holding his cock & very soon, I had a shuddering orgasm. He then very gently pushed my head downwards towards his erection & I then too slowly kissed his cock and then slowly masturbated him till he ejaculated his warm semen onto my hand .

Still no words were spoken & I rearranged my clothes & pulled my shawl up & tried to go back to sleep as if nothing happened. I was surprised at myself at to what extent I had sex with a total stranger & had to admit to myself it was enjoyable. However, much to my surprise after 15-20 minutes he started caressing me again - much more confidently and slipped his hand under my shawl & then tugged it off --- we started again & this time he was more relaxed , & confident with no nervousness.

He started squeezing my breasts very sensuously and gently opening my shirt & bra again bent down & begin to kiss my breasts again & we started off on our erotic games again. Now he hugged me too very tightly and kissed me full on my lips, pushing his tongue deep in and caressing my back etc. It was really amazing. The other passengers were fast asleep (there were two men in the seat opposite & a couple before us, who were fast asleep). I was totally aroused then and thrilled at my own self. He pulled my skirt upto waist again & started his delightful act of rubbing my vagina & inserting his finger deep in. Much to my surprise he then moved his hand onto my shoulder slowly begin to slide my bra off my right shoulder - I wondered why, but as it was totally dark, I did not object and then he went one step further and slid my bra off my other shoulder and removed my bra totally off & I was now absolutely topless (except for my whitegold chain necklace) - my shawl was on the floor, my panty was on the floor & now my bra too - very excited he tightly hugged & kissed me on my lips, caressed my naked back and squeezing my fully naked breasts.My skirt was in any case upto my waist & I felt I was practically naked now --- next to a total stranger and having torrid & exciting sex with him. The passion we both were generating was fantastic ...

He was now aggressively sucking on my breasts & nibbling biting my nipples,kissing my neck, cheeks, ear lobes, shoulders. What I loved when he started to nibble by ear lobe which started to make me wet, he was very passionate & so was I. His cock was out too & I bend down to rub my naked breasts on it and then to nuzzle it with my lips, cheeks and rub it on my
face, neck & then to kiss & slowly lick & suck on it till he ejaculated totally on my face & with his hand rubbed his warm semen all over my cheeks & lips. It was really fantastic...... We then took a break for about 45 minutes - he did not let me put on my bra or shirt & for a little while I sat next to him absolutely topless & then I managed to wrap my shawl over my nakedness...

We started off again - in full confidence of our passion and lust. He tried to pull me on top of him & I even sat on his lap (my skit now pulled down & absolutely topless) with him, kissing my naked back & squeezing my breasts from behind & let his hard cock rub on my naked butt & cunt, but due to the limited space nothing more was possible - though I was willing for more. We hardly slept that night, we were active (much more than what my husband ever was in all these years of marriage) .

He made climax 5 times that night - I too caressed his cock and also sucked him totally thrice, till ejaculation & to his full satisfaction - it was a most memorable experience The next morning we did not say anything & it was then that I saw his face for the first time and both acted as if nothing had happened at all --- we were two strangers again (though we had shared torrid & beautiful sex for almost 6 hours).He gave me his name card & asked me to call up . Soon we reached Penang & with a slight nod to each other we got up to leave. I looked at all the other passengers & thought how they blissfully slept through the night while we were having wild sex - they would have been highly scandalized if they even had an inkling of what we did. After getting off the bus I realized I had left my panty & bra in the bus -- it was too late to retrieve them & I just wrapped my shawl around me & left. Later on in the shower at home, I looked in the mirror & saw that my breasts & nipples were totally red from his aggressive & sustained sucking and there were also red marks on my back, thighs, shoulders & neck. The passion of this encounter was really too much & had left it's mark on me........

This has been my most stimulating & erotic sexual experience (extra marital) ever - letting a total stranger intimately touch me all over, undress me, touch & masturbate me, sitting practically nude on top of him in a public bus with other sleeping passengers around. The whole seduction was just so exciting - the initial surprise then the shock , then the curiosity , then the arousal and then to being absolutely turned on and reciprocate his advances wildly - to be almost stripped nude by him & sit practically naked next to him , on him , suck him, there was risk in the encounter (some other passenger could have seen us) but it worked like a thrilling & intoxicating aphrodisiac - also this was sex with no hang-ups / pretences & where you could really let yourself go & had no images to maintain . If I had seen that stranger on the street or met him socially ,there is no way I would have ever thought or imagined to have sex with him - but then with him in the bus I had the most wonderful & erotic seduction, the best sexual experience of my life. I feel sexually liberated, comfortable and confident after this encounter I really wish I can have such experiences again.

My parents were fine in penang, so I stayed upto 2 weeks enjoying food and drivng around penang. Its time to go back to Singapore.

================================================== ========
Wait for my next story on the challenge with my kakis (friends)

frog69
31-03-2007, 07:10 PM
Rachel got lost in penang?

PS3SG
31-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Let's hope Rachel call him up soon

Shuang_Jie_Gun
01-04-2007, 10:11 AM
nice man.Where did u find it on the internet bro? :o

HayHot
01-04-2007, 10:18 AM
Haa... sorry.. can't help but rub in.....

http://m1.freeshare.us/130fs275524.jpg

Crowded liao..... :D

hotmanah
01-04-2007, 10:51 AM
Hope they took d same bus back.:D

sarcasm0003
01-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Bro Vicks, great story. Will be camping here for more.

vicks
01-04-2007, 01:00 PM
Rachel and her friends

Back to Singapore, I thought about the stranger and wondered if I should have called him, but as it was just passion for a night, I let the thought slip my mind.

It was ladies day at the Tennis Club, and I always enjoyed that, apart from keeping my body in good shape it was also the perfect time to catch up on all the news and gossip. And we'd have a couple of doubles games, then move to the bar for the really important part of the afternoon, finding out who was doing who and where! I never ceased to be amazed at how many husbands or wives were playing around, and at times felt quite jealous, my life - though happy - seemed terribly boring and conservative by comparison.

Even the parties my husband and I attended never seemed to have the erotic and sexy goings on that other parties seemed to have. My friends would teasingly tell me I was so straight laced I wouldn't know another man's cock if it was right under my nose! that usually had the table doubled over in laughter, and I was usually the one laughing loudest, but sometimes, just sometimes, it hurt a little to be perceived as so uncool and old fashioned even though I had one encounter in the bus.

This particular day was no exception, especially when they all clamored to know who the gorgeous hunk was that had dropped me off at the club, as it certainly wasn't Charles, my husband. I tried to play all mysterious,just to get them all going and make them think I'd suddenly become as hip and with it as them, but eventually had to admit that it was my young nephew that was visiting for a few weeks. Although that drew hoots of laughter, it also drew a string of saucy remarks about how could I stand being in the same house as a hunk like that and not do something about it, or had I seen him naked and was he hung. I found myself getting redder and redder, and was actually glad when I saw Jimmy pull up in the car park to pick me up, and
made some quick good byes and fled - to the accompaniment of a few more ribald comments.

Needless to say I was a bit flushed and flustered when I got into the car and greeted my nephew, and thanked him for picking me up. Partly from what the others had been yelling after me - god I hope he didn't hear them! - and partly because the comments had in fact made me acutely conscious of just what a gorgeous hunk my nephew had turned into since I last saw him a
few years ago. I was surprised and a little shocked at the heat that was suddenly flowing through me as I looked at him from the corner of my eye, especially when I noticed that periodically his eyes would leave the road and dart over to look at me.

I tried desperately to stare straight ahead as I answered his questions about the club and the friends I met for my weekly tennis outing, but occasionally I would have to turn my head and look at him, and on one of those occasions I realized that his glances were not directed at me generally but at my breasts specifically.

I quickly glanced down and almost gasped aloud as the flush of embarrassment raced through me. After the game of tennis I always took a quick shower before joining the others for drinks, and I always took a Tshirt with me to replace the sweaty tennis blouse, but what I'd forgotten was that I also left off the sports bra that I used for the games, so the seat belt was cutting between my breasts and molding my T shirt to them,outlining them totally. But what was even worse was that the chat with the girls in the bar, and my subsequent realization of what a hunk my nephew had become, had caused my nipples to swell and stiffen and they were now jutting out almost, bursting through my T Shirt, and that's what was taking his eye!

I was mortified, but there was absolutely nothing I could do that wouldn't emphasize the situation even more, so I just turned my head and stared out of the side window, trying to ignore the fact that he was just a few feet away and in all probability staring at my breasts even more now I was turned away and it seemed safe to ogle. Oh god, that thought made it even worse, a part of me was actually feeling flattered that a teenager would still see me as an attractive woman, and maybe it was that part of me that started to take over, because I found my hands moving to tug down the hem of my T shirt, tightening it even more across my breasts and making my nipples stand out even more. A shiver ran through me and I groaned inwardly, god, I was behaving like a horny teenager instead of a respectable married woman! Then the irony of the situation hit me and I chuckled out loud, gosh if my friends could only see me now, preening and playing up to my hunk of a nephew, wouldn't they be surprised, bet they wouldn't call me dull and conservative then!

"What's so funny aunty Rachel?" asked Jimmy

"Oh, nothing, just remembering something the girls said" I replied, and grinned widely, oh yes, this would show them, I thought, and turned and looked quite boldly at Jimmy, "Hey, you've really grown up these last few years" I said, "All my friends at the club thought you were a total hunk and wanted to know how come I was lucky enough to pick you up and where, cause they'd like to go there too!"

It was Jimmy's turn to blush furiously and stare straight ahead. Not daring to look at me, and I noticed his hands shaking a little as he gripped the wheel, he gulped, "And what did you say?"

I laughed, "Oh I told them you were my new fancy man and we were rushing home to make mad passionate love!"

He convulsed as if I'd stabbed him with a red hot poker and almost ran the car off the road!, "You didn't" he gasped.

I laughed even more, "Of course not, I told them you were my gorgeous nephew, and how could they even dream that someone that good looking would be interested in an old hag like me"

I saw him go bright red again, and swallow as if his throat was suddenly dry, "You're not old, and you're certainly not a hag, you're beautiful" he squawked.

I immediately felt the color rise in my face, this time from the pleasure and delight his words brought to me, and I subconsciously shifted in my seat, throwing my breasts into even greater prominence, "Why thank you Jimmy, that's the most beautiful compliment anyone's ever paid me" I said.

He gulped again, "I mean it, it's true" he stammered.

I sat back in the seat, a warm smile on my face, not caring any more that he might be sneaking peeks at my breasts, indeed, I was hoping he was, god, what was coming over me? Fortunately the drive came to an end soon afterwards and I went inside while he put the car away. I rushed to the kitchen and made myself a tall, cool drink and gulped it down, I really
needed that! Then, as he came in through the door, I called out that I was going to take a shower, and dashed off before I had to face him again.

Straight into the bedroom and stripped off, then into the adjoining bathroom, and the shower full on cold, something, anything to get rid of this incredible heat coursing through my body! Then on to a more moderate heat as I slowly came back to normal, my mind dismissing the earlier thoughts and feelings as just a reaction to the bantering in the bar with the girls, after all I didn't really fancy my own nephew, that would be even worse than just fancying someone other than my husband, and I'd never even done that in the 6 years of our marriage, I was a totally happy one man one woman, even if my friends did think that was a little odd in this day and age.

I was dragged back from my musing by a sharp rap on the bathroom door, "Aunty Rachel, sorry to disturb you, it's the phone, uncle Charles" called out Jimmy. Damn, I thought to myself, just when I was beginning to enjoy the shower, "Ok, Jimmy, tell him I'll be there straight away" I called out, and stepped from the shower to grab a towel and quickly dry off the worst of the water, then grabbed the closest dry towel and wrapped it around me, hooking it in just above the breasts, and dashed from the bathroom to the
front room, wishing we'd got round to putting in the telephone extension in the bedroom that we'd always talked about. Jimmy was sitting on the couch and he looked up as I rushed in and blushed as his eyes quickly wandered over my body, realizing that in all probability I was naked underneath, and immediately I was conscious of that fact too, but I didn't feel angry at
his probing look, I felt, hell, I don't know, aware and , god a little turned on too. I felt the color come to my face and hoped he would think it was from the shower.

"Would you make me a nice iced lemonade, Jimmy, and one for yourself?" I asked, and grabbed up the phone to talk to Charles, watching as Jimmy unfolded himself from the couch and walked off to the kitchen, god, the girls were right, he really had turned into quite a hunk!

Then I was listening to what Charles had to say over the phone, listening and getting a little angry, "No, damn it, Charles, you can't do that to me, you promised. You promised faithfully there'd be no more weekend conferences, and now especially, with Jimmy visiting. Yeah, I know, he's my nephew, so it's my responsibility, but you promised. You say that every time! you can't get out of it, but just this once, never again, you've told the boss, I'm sick of hearing it, if you have to go then damn well go!' and I slammed down the phone.

==================================

Shouldn't Charles attend to his wife Rachel? Is business more important or ur wife?

Qimonda
01-04-2007, 02:57 PM
It seems like something's going to happen between aunty & nephew liao

YingXiong
01-04-2007, 03:40 PM
Interesting! Enjoyed! Thanks!

Elementary
01-04-2007, 06:05 PM
Camper reporting..... pitching my tent here too. :D

AD69
01-04-2007, 07:52 PM
http://m1.freeshare.us/130fs275524.jpg
Is there a spare tent that I can rent from you? :D

vicks
01-04-2007, 09:46 PM
Thanks for Bro's who upped my points, it is always encouraging when points are upped and it makes you strive to give better quality each time

================================================== =======

Moving over to stare out of the window, I took a couple of deep breaths to calm myself, then realized that I wasn't throwing things around the room the way I usually did when I got angry - being a typical fiery red head - and in fact, wasn't feeling particularly angry at all. Oh, there had been that momentary flash when Charles gave me the news of his immediate departure for the weekend conference, but that had evaporated almost as soon as it had sprung up, how strange, how incredibly strange. Then a clearing of the throat brought my attention back to the present.

"Umm, Aunty Rachel, your drink" said Jimmy, and I turned to him, a slightly embarrassed smile on my face.

"Thanks Jimmy, I really need that" I said

"I'm sorry if my visit is causing any problems" he muttered.

I smiled warmly, "It's nothing to do with your visit, Jimmy, in fact I'm absolutely delighted you're here. It's just that Charles promised me he'd never take one of these last minute conferences again as he knows it disrupts all our arrangements and really upsets me"

"But if I wasn't here" he murmured, blushing slightly

"If you weren't here I'd be all alone all weekend and so angry I'd probably be wrecking the house" I said, with a grin, and he grinned in return.

"Do you really have that much of a temper?" he asked

I laughed, "Oh yes, women from penang are known for their notorious tempers - and their passion" I said, then immediately wondered why I'd added that last bit, and felt myself flush a little, so turned away and moved over to the couch and leaned down to place my glass on the coffee table. I heard a sharp, half smothered gasp and instinctively knew what had caused it. I'd grabbed the first dry towel I could reach to wrap around me and it wasn't a very large one, barely coming to the tops of my thighs, and as I leaned over I could feel it ride up over by buttocks, and knew that right at this moment Jimmy had a good clear view of my naked ass cheeks! Common sense and practically every other sense dictated that I should straighten up without any fuss and move slowly out of the room and back to the bedroom and get dressed, but the only sense that seemed to be playing any role at all at that moment was an impish sense of daring, and instead of straightening up I actually 'accidentally' brushed a magazine onto the floor so I had to lean down even further, which revealed even more of my naked ass to Jimmy's probing eyes.

Jimmy's eyes were probing, I could feel them like a hot caress on my naked ass, and it excited me incredibly, especially when I distinctly heard his muffled groan, so I retrieved the magazine in extremely slow motion before straightening up and turning back to face him. His eyes were a little glazed and there was a deep pink tinge to his face and neck, but what grabbed my attention even more was the huge bulge that had appeared in his trousers! My god, what did he have in there?, I thought. I felt strangely elated that I was exciting him, I never really remembered having that effect on a man before, at least not since I was courting Charles, but perhaps it was just as the girls at the club said, I was too dull to even notice if a cock was shoved under my nose. But I was certainly noticing it now, and even wishing that it was shoved under my nose, and I could lick it and suck it. God what was I thinking of, a shiver ran through me as I tried to change the direction of my thoughts, but it wasn't easy, I was feeling even hotter than I had before the shower, and what's more I was enjoying the feelings.

All this took place in just a fleeting second after I turned round, but none of it showed as I smiled at Jimmy and said, well, it looks like you're stuck with just me for the weekend, I hope that doesn't disappoint you too much"

He gulped, "Oh no Aunty Rachel, I can't think of anything I'd enjoy more" he stammered.

I put on my best teasing look, "Of course I can always ring some of my friends and get them to bring over their gorgeous daughters to play with you" I said

He blushed furiously, "No, no need, I'd much rather be with you, and I'm sure none of them would be as gorgeous as you anyway" he stammered.

My smile suddenly became a mile wide and I moved quickly forward and flung my arms around his neck, "Oh Jimmy, you don't know how much that compliment means to me, I was beginning to feel old and unwanted" I cried out, and I planted a brief - though not too brief - kiss on his lips.

when I pulled back, his face was even more flushed, and I noticed his hands had quickly dropped to encircle my waist and rest on the upper slopes of my ass cheeks, accidentally pulling the towel up over my bum slightly. "There's no way you're old, aunty Rachel, and I bet every man that sees you wants you" he stammered in a particularly effective effort at flattery, because I felt myself straighten and preen a little at his words, then I put on that teasing look and voice again.

"Oh, Jimmy, and are you one of those?" I almost purred.

"God, yes" he groaned, and bent his head slightly, and awkwardly pressed his lips against mine.

I knew this was crazy, but I just didn't care, I was on fire, so instead of pulling away and telling him off for his forwardness, I leaned into the kiss, pressing my body against his, feeling the enormous bulge of his cock pressing into me. I held the kiss for a long moment, then tentatively slid my tongue forward to slip between his lips, and almost felt the gulp that went from his throat all the way down his body. Then his hands moved and they were under the towel, cupping and caressing my naked ass cheeks, and I could feel the tension in him as he expected any moment that I'd pull sharply away and tell him off. But I didn't, I stayed with my body pressed against his and enjoyed the light stroking of his hands on my ass, wriggling slightly beneath their ministrations and causing my pussy to rub sensuously against the bulge of his cock.

When I did finally pull free from the passionate kiss and take a half step back, it became immediately obvious to both of us that all that squirming around had done nothing for the security of the towel, because as soon as the embrace was loosened, the towel cascaded to the floor, leaving me totally naked. His eyes just about popped out of his head as they flew rapidly up and down my body, drinking in my still firm tits and my juicy pussy with its covering of bright red hair. I'd never had large breasts, but they were high and firm, almost like a teenager's, and I was suddenly glad that I'd maintained an exercise schedule that had kept the rest of my body firm too, I knew I looked damn good, and I could see the confirmation of that in the glow of Jimmy's eyes.

A part of my mind couldn't believe this was happening, up to now Charles was the only man (ofcourse except charles & the stranger) that had seen me completely naked, they were the only two that have stroked my naked ass, too kiss me so passionately, yet here I was with my own nephew acting like a total tart - and loving it! I glanced down between us and was again struck by the size of the bulge in Jimmy's pants, and I knew I just had to know just what was causing it, so I dropped my hand down and cupped it over that bulge, and Jimmy almost jumped through the roof. I didn't pull back, I stared him straight in the eyes as my hands slowly and sensuously rubbed his swollen cock through his trousers, then I grinned at him and said, "That feels terribly uncomfortable all locked up like that, why don't we set it free", and my hands moved to the top of his zipper and started to ease it down.

He half gasped and half groaned as I opened the zip completely then slid my hand inside and eased his stiff and swollen cock from his boxers, but it was me who gasped loudest when his rampant cock popped into full view, he was massive! Of course, I was no cock expert, as my friends would agree, I only had two people as a living reference and he was much bigger than Charles or the stranger, and of course I'd occasionally peeked at some of the magazines my friends had and had seen some naked men in there and he looked bigger than them too. I just stood and gazed in awe at this incredibly long, thick,
beautiful succulent cock, and I knew I was going to have it, I knew I was going to take that cock into my mouth and suck it dry, take it into my churning pussy and suck it dry.

My god, what was happening to me, I didn't know and I didn't care. I quickly urged the rest of Jimmy's clothes off until he was standing there as naked as me, and as obviously aroused and horny as me, and I took that gorgeous cock into my hand and began to stroke it, "Oh aunty Rachel" he moaned, and a shudder went through his body. I dropped to my knees and brushed my lips across his cock head and watched another shudder course through his body, then I ran my tongue the length of his cock to his heavy balls and back again, before cupping his balls in my hand and gently squeezing them. Mmmmm tasted so nice. Took the head of his cock in my mouth and began to run my tongue around and around it before sliding more of his thick stem into my mouth. Charles had always loved being sucked off, so I knew I was very good at it, and I was determined to make this very special for Jimmy, especially when the reward for me was to have this magnificent cock deep inside my pussy.

=============================
Will Rachel go all the way with her nephew or has she got something else in her mind

wait for the next part.....

itchyDICK
02-04-2007, 12:11 AM
Wow nice story keep up the good work bro.

TREKLIM
02-04-2007, 06:32 AM
Wow not bd keep itup!

vicks
02-04-2007, 02:40 PM
Being young and inexperienced meant a certain lack of control on Jimmy's part, and I was well aware of that, so I made that first cock sucking as slow and long as I could, but eventually he couldn't contain himself any longer and with a strangled roar he shot his load deep into my mouth.I thought I was going to drown for a moment as gallons and gallons of his gorgeous, hot, tasty cum juice poured into my mouth, but I managed to suck and swallow most of it, and I loved every moment, every morsel.

Jimmy collapsed into a chair as the final faint spurt of cum slipped between my lips and I knelt there looking hotly at him. "Wow, auntie Rachel, that was incredible, I've never.." I felt a new flush of excitement burst inside me, this couldn't be true, I wasn't going to be his first, was I? I allowed my eyes to widen a little, "You mean you've never had your cock sucked before?" I asked, he shook his head, "Never been with a woman at all before?" I asked, again he shook his head. I couldn't believe it, an 18 year old virgin in this day and age. I reached out and stroked his half erect cock, "And would you like to be with Aunty Rachel, I mean in every way?" I asked in the hottest, horniest voice I could muster, and I watched the shudder wrack his body.

"Oh yes, aunty Rachel, I'd love that, I'd really love that, I've always wanted you, you're so beautiful and so sexy" he blurted out, and I had to smother a laugh at his obvious sincerity and enthusiasm.

"Well, after a wrap like that, how can I possibly refuse" I said, and getting to my feet, I reached down and took his hand and pulled him upwards, then led the way to my bedroom. Oh no. the first time wasn't going to be on the floor or in the back of a car, time for that later, the first time was going to be in my bed, and I was going to make it something Jimmy would never forget for as long as he lived. I wasn't going to forget it either, maybe this was the beginning of a new me emerging, gosh, wouldn't my friends be amazed if they could see me know! That was the thought that flashed though my mind as I drew his now rampant cock slowly into my eager pussy. Oh yes, if only. Then I forgot my friends, forgot Charles, forgot everything except this huge, thick cock forging in between my legs, pushing them wider and wider apart as he pressed deeper and deeper into my pussy.

"Oh yes, Jimmy" I cried out, "Deeper, deeper, Oh give me your beautiful cock, fuck me please, fuck your aunty Rachel"

And he did just that, pushing his big cock deeper and deeper until his balls were banging on my ass cheeks and I was lifting to receive his every thrust. Filling me like I'd never been filled before, so much cock, so tight, it was hard for him to move it initially, but gradually my own pussy juices began to flow copiously, bathing his hot cock and providing the necessary lubrication, and he began to move. Short sharp jabs at first,then longer ones as he gained in confidence, "Oh aunty Rachel, this is so good, I never knew it would be so good"

It was good for me too, and getting better by the minute, totally lacking the sophisticated techniques that Charles had mastered, Jimmy was pure enthusiasm, unbridled lust and a massive, massive cock, and that suited me down to the ground at the moment, all I wanted was to be fucked, totally and royally fucked, and that's what Jimmy was doing, pounding his
massive cock into my pussy like a piston, and my pussy was reacting,reacting like never before, eagerly lifting upwards to meet his thrusting cock, trying to swallow him balls and all. My hands were scratching and scraping down his back and over his thrusting ass, urging him on, urging him deeper and harder, and he was responding.

"Oh yes, Jimmy, so good, so hot so big, faster, faster, harder, harder, oh fuck me Jimmy, fuck me deep, fuck meeeeeee!"

My whole body was bucking and heaving as his pounding cock lifted me to orgasm after orgasm. Sucking him off had achieved the desired result, he was now in control, able to hold back his own explosion as I went through waves after waves of ecstatic pleasure. The house wasn't there any more, Charles wasn't there any more, my friends weren't there any more. All that was there was this incredible pounding cock lifting me up, sending me to levels of pleasure I'd never even dreamed of, and I was cumming, cumming like a MRT train, and screaming, screaming out for more, begging him not to stop, begging him to fuck me harder and deeper, and he did.

And then he was screaming out too, "Oh aunty Rachel, I'm cumming, I can't hold back, I'm cumming, I'm cumming' I'm cuuuuuummmmmmmiiiiing!"

And his cock swelled even more, then exploded, and his cum juice shot deep into my pussy like an erupting volcano, hot streams of lava bursting into me and sending me right over the top as my own body followed suit and exploded into a gigantic orgasm the like of which I didn't know existed. It was hard to tell who was shaking and shuddering the most, but his massive cock remained firmly locked in my throbing pussy, and every movement just seemed to take the pleasure higher and higher. This was lust in its rawest form, and I was loving it, loving every moment of it, this was stripping everything away except the deepest, innermost sexual needs and desires, and I allowed myself to fall into them, wallow in them as my nephew's massive cock touched the very kernel of my sexual being, searing it with his red hot juices. Nothing would ever be the same after this, nothing, and my consciousness floated away on the stream of liquid pleasure his cock was pouring into me.

I don't know how long I stayed in that liquid stream of pleasure, but when I finally opened my eyes it was to find a very worried looking Jimmy hovering over me, a warm wet face cloth in his hand, dabbing at my forehead, "Are you alright, aunty Rachel, are you ok?" he asked worriedly. I grinned and reached up to brush my hands across his face.

"Mmmmm, I've never felt more right in my entire life, Jimmy, that was just so beautiful. Was it good for you too?" I murmured.

A shudder ran through him, "Oh yes, aunty Rachel, that was absolutely incredible, much better than I'd ever imagined" he spluttered.

I grinned up at him, "Oh, so you've been imagining this have you?, how long for?"

He blushed furiously, "Ever since last year when we went down to the beach and I saw you in a bikini, you looked so gorgeous and so sexy, I've been fantasizing about you ever since, but I never dreamed"

I reached up and brushed my hand over his cheek again, "Neither did I, Jimmy, neither did I, but I want you to know that I don't regret it, it was fantastic for me, you're a very special lover, very special indeed" I said, then I grinned hotly, "And we still have the rest of the weekend to ourselves! - if you want to, of course!"

His grin was as hot as mine as he tossed aside the damp cloth he was holding and reached down to cup his hands around my naked breasts, "Do I ever" he said, "I wish the weekend would never end!"

I reached down and took his rapidly stiffening cock into my hands,"Well, maybe that could be arranged" I said, "after all, uncle Charles is at work all day"

"But what about your friends?" he said

"Friends? Which friends?" I asked

He grinned, "The ones that were yelling ribald comments at the Tennis Club" he said.

I flushed, then grinned, "Oh, so you heard that, well they did think you were a hunk and were teasing me about how lucky I was to be under the same roof with you, they're all kind of horny" I said.

"And pretty too" he said with a grin.

"Oh you think so? Which one?" I asked laughingly.

"Mmmm, all of them" he said.

"That's just plain greedy" I said, and he shrugged his shoulders, and grinned, I licked my lips as a sudden wild idea came into my mind. "Maybe you'd like me to invite them over, maybe you'd like to slide this beautiful cock into each and every one of them"

He flushed, "Oh I'm sure they wouldn't be interested in me" he said.

I laughed loudly, "Oh yes they would, especially when they saw this" I said, giving his cock a quick squeeze, "I told you they're all horny, and they think I'm far too dull and conservative to be indulging in anything as wild as this, if they only knew, if they could only see" Oh god the whole idea was turning me on like crazy, and I started to stroke his cock harder and faster. He was looking directly into my eyes and could see my mounting excitement, and he grinned.

"Mmmm would you like me to fuck you in front of your friends, aunty Rachel?" he asked teasingly, and I groaned out loud, "Fuck you and then fuck them one by one in front of you?" he added, licking his lips in an elaborate way.

I didn't answer, couldn't answer, but he knew anyway, knew the moment I pushed him on to his back and straddled him and plunged my hot, wet pussy down onto his straining cock and began to fuck him hard, and he teased me verbally, sending me higher and higher into the realms of lust as he told me how he was going to ram his big cock into me in front of my friends,
fucking me, fucking me until I screamed and begged for more. Well I was screaming and begging for more now as I rode his rampant cock, and I was yelling "Yes! Yes! I want it, all of it, fuck me Jimmy, fuck me, fuck me and then fuck them, all of them, yes, yes, now, nooooooooooow!" and I was cumming again, exploding into another gigantic orgasm, an orgasm that left
me shaken and empty.

================================================== =====
Will her friends agree to cume?

Lord Shogun
02-04-2007, 05:06 PM
nice story bro

uncle bronco
02-04-2007, 06:21 PM
power!!!!!!:d

vicks
03-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Later, after we had finished a light meal, I rang each of my friends in turn and told each of them that Charles was out of town for the weekend, told them they were right, my nephew was a total hunk, but a hunk with a difference, and if they wanted to share his 10 inch cock (I'd measured it by this time! if bros want to measure it please put your palm straight on the erect cock and you will see that it always measures from your end of the palm to half of your middle finger) they could come over the next evening. Until then it was going to be all mine! I laughed at the shock that sounded in their voices and the glow in Jimmy's eyes as he sat in front of me occasionally dipping his head to run his lips over my horny pussy.

This wasn't the conservative, dull old Rachel they were used to, she was gone and was never coming back, I knew that now, knew it with total certainty, but they were skeptical, thinking I was playing a joke, until I put Jimmy on and he told them how much he enjoyed mature ladies and how much he was enjoying having his cock in his aunty Rachel right at this moment and how much he'd love to share with them because he'd noticed how gorgeous they were when he picked me up at the club.

I was surprised and amused by his growing confidence and the way he played the tease so well over the phone, I wondered if he'd be as confident when they came over the next evening, because for all their doubts, not one of my friends declined the invitation, and the last question they all asked was "Is it really 10 inches?" , to which I replied "Seeing is believing" and for which they laughed.

Then we were both hot and horny again, so we retreated to the bedroom where I set about giving my gorgeous nephew a few lessons in pleasing a woman, and along the way, managed to please him a great deal too, so both teacher and pupil were happy, very happy and very, very satisfied. Mmmmmmmmmmm, I should say so!

I awoke on Saturday morning feeling very relaxed and happy, and wasn't sure why. I cuddled up to the naked body lying next to me in the bed, assuming for a moment that it was Charles, then suddenly the events of the previous evening came cascading back into my mind and I jumped up, pulling away from the naked man who proceeded to turn over and gaze up at me with a hot grin on his face, "Jimmy" I gasped.

"Good morning Aunty Rachel" he murmured and lifted his hand to brush it over my breasts, "You're every bit as beautiful and sexy in the morning as you were last night"

My body shivered from his touch, and his words seem to burst like a hand grenade in my brain, and not only the memory of what had happened last night flooded back, but the feelings also, those glorious feelings of being sexually alive, desired and wanted. And then he was pulling me back down into the bed, his hands and his lips caressing my breasts, and my own hands
sliding down to cup and fondle his massive, hard cock, "Wow", I gasped, "So early in the morning, you are just insatiable"

"Me?" he said, and grinned widely, "Well, if you want me to stop?"

"Don't you dare" I said, and eagerly guided his cock to my already wet pussy, and groaned as he slid it deep inside, "Oh yes, Jimmy, that feels sooo good" I said "Mmmm what a wonderful way to wake up" Then all other words and thoughts were forgotten as once again he fucked me with his magnificent cock, and once again he made me feel like a teenager, with his big cock
making my pussy feel so tight, and I acted like one too, crying and screaming and begging for more, no one could possibly have looked at me then and thought of me as a conservative married woman, I was the personification of total sexual abandonment. I screamed so loud when he finally shot his load deep into my pussy that I reckon you could have heard
me in the next block!

After the lovemaking, we showered together and played with each other's naked bodies some more, then lay around in the sunny back yard enjoying the peace and quiet. At one point Charles rang and tried to make his peace, but I made it clear I was still not ready to accept his promises this time, and we'd sort it out when he got back...laugh...I actually got quite a kick
out of talking to Charles while Jimmy was standing behind me with his naked body pressed to mine and his hands fondling my naked breasts, and his semihard cock pressing into the crack of my ass, Mmmmm we nearly started up all over again right then!

But I held him at bay, as I'd also remembered that in my sexual high the previous evening I'd invited my three friends from the Tennis Club to join Jimmy and I this evening for a horny evening of sexual fun. A quick shiver ran through me, grief, what must they be thinking of me at this moment, little miss goody two shoes broken out at last.

Well It wasn't long before I started to find out, and started to find out also that my friends were perhaps not as hip and with it as they always liked to make out. Mary was the first to ring, "Hi Rachel, you weren't really serious last night, were you? it was a leg pull, right?"

I laughed, "Oh no, Mary, everything I said was true, Jimmy's 10 inches long, as horny as hell and eager to share with you as well as me"

She gasped, "You mean you were really?.. oh I can't believe that, you?"

I giggled, "Mmm I can understand your surprise, and you're not going to believe me just telling you, so I guess you'll find out for sure tonight"

"Oh! Well, I'm not sure if I can get away tonight, I mean you know I'd love to, don't get me wrong, but I just have so much to do"

I have to admit I was surprised, no, more than that, stunned! Mary was probably the most outrageous of the group, always talking about sex and making out like she was really, really hot and active, and here she was backing out of a certain hot scenario. Suddenly I began to see that things were perhaps not the way the other girls tried to portray every week, maybe
I wasn't so far out of step with them as I thought - at least until now!,
wow, maybe last night had put me a little ahead of them in this game they loved to play! That thought delighted me!

"Oh well, it's up to you, of course", I said, "I just didn't want to leave you out in the cold in case the others made a big thing out of it next week"

Mary gasped, "You mean the others were invited too?"

"Oh yes, I thought you'd all want to be a part of it after the comments you made on Friday when you saw Jimmy come to pick me up" I said, grinning.

"Oh, and did the others say yes?" she asked quietly.

"Well they did last night" I said, and shrugged, "But then you did too, so maybe they'll ring up and cancel as well, but then again, maybe they wont, they sounded terribly enthusiastic" I added with a laugh. I could almost hear the groan from Mary on the other end of the phone, but I quickly excused myself by saying the kettle was boiling and I had to go,and I was sorry we
wouldn't be seeing her later.

When I put the phone down and told Jimmy what had been said, he seemed surprised, especially after what I'd told him about our weekly gatherings and the teasing I'd gone through, but he finally shrugged and grinned and said, "That just means we get to share each other even more!", and strangely, that statement made me feel very, very good.

It was a surprise, but no longer a shock when I received another phone call 20 minutes later from Rebecca which went very much along the same lines as Mary's, so it looked as if we were two down and one to go for the evening of hot sex, and I didn't hold out much hope for Louise, the final member of the group, as next to me she was the most conservative one there nd came in for a lot of ribbing from the other two as well.

When no phone call came, I put it down to the fact that she was probably too shocked and embarrassed to even talk to me about it, so although I prepared some extra food just in case, I was convinced that the evening was just going to be Jimmy and me and no one else, a prospect not at all unwelcome to me as I remembered how good it felt having his big cock inside
me!

I'd set the time for my friends to arrive at 7.30. so I was quite surprised when the doorbell rang a good hour earlier....
Is it Charles at the door.......

kitsleo
04-04-2007, 02:51 AM
Cool...Great story! ;)

vicks
04-04-2007, 02:06 PM
I'd set the time for my friends to arrive at 7.30. so I was quite surprised when the doorbell rang a good hour earlier, and even more surprised on opening it to find Louise standing there looking a little flustered, but also quiet determined. "Hi, Rachel" she said, "I know I'm terribly early, but there's a perfectly good reason for that, can I come in?"

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry, I was forgetting my manners, your arrival took me a little by surprise" I stammered, "Come on in, please"

Louise walked past me and down the hall to the lounge room, and I took the opportunity to really look at her. She was a good few inches taller than me, about 5ft 9 to my 5ft 4, and was very slim, she had those sorts of legs that seemed to go on for ever, yet never seemed awkward, she had dark brown hair down past her shoulders and a pretty, though not what you'd call a beautiful face. As far as her figure was concerned, well I'd only seen her before at the tennis where we all tended to wear those dreadful sports bras that did wonders in the support department, but nothing in the looking sexy department, so it was quite a surprise when she came to a halt in the lounge room and turned to speak to me to realize that she had quite nice size breasts, nice, and decidedly visible! She was wearing tight shorts and a T shirt, and it was immediately clear that she hadn't bothered with a bra this time round, and her nipples were pressing forward quite boldly. I was surprised at the sudden heat that flowed through me as I looked at her.

Her face was slightly flushed, and she looked around, I grinned, "Oh Jimmy's just taking a shower, he'll be out soon" I said.

She flushed even more, "Oh I wasn't.." she spluttered, then laughed, "Damn it, yes I was, but I'm glad we have time alone, you see, I wasn't at all sure about tonight, not sure if...well, with the others...you know, so I thought, if I came early, perhaps....oh god, what am I trying to say?"

I took her hand and led her over to the couch and sat her down and sat down alongside her, "I think I understand" I said,

"The others being so much more experienced than us in sexual matters you thought they'd maybe tease, or even make you feel inadequate?"

"Yes" she gushed, "That's exactly what I thought"

"But you did come over to share?" I asked

"Oh god yes" she groaned, "If you only knew how long it's been...sigh...Jeff seems to get busier and busier with his work and has less and less time for me, I'm starting to feel like a nun!"

I threw back my head and laughed, "Oh I understand all right, it was Charles disappearing yet again on a weekend course with his job that started all this, I got angry and upset, Jimmy was there to comfort me and one thing led to another" I said.

She gulped and flushed a little, "And have you...mmmm....had any regrets?, you know, felt guilty?"

"Actually I thought I might when I awoke this morning, but I didn't, and when Charles rang I didn't even feel any then.... I giggled....in fact when I was talking to Charles I was naked and Jimmy was playing with my breasts"

Shocked "Gosh!...and ,,,how did you feel?"

"Mmmmmm totally, totally turned on" I replied, "But about tonight, I guess I have some bad news, Mary and Rebecca rang earlier and sort of begged off tonight.... I laughed... although their excuses were pretty flimsy, and when they found out I'd invited all three of you they seemed a bit concerned about maybe being the odd one out"

Louise stared at me for a moment, a surprised look on her face, then she started to grin, "Well Mary doesn't surprise me, I always thought she was just too outrageous to be true, but Rebecca, Mmm I thought she would be eager for some extra loving, I know that husband of hers is an absolute cow! Geez, and all that hard time they used to give us...you in particular...about being such old fuddy duddies, guess we'll show them!"

I couldn't help myself, I just grabbed her and hugged her tight, "Oh, I'm so glad you came" I said excitedly. Jimmy chose that moment to walk back into the room in just a bathrobe, and he grinned.

"Well, you've decided to start without me, that's nice!" he said laughingly, but we broke apart in some embarrassment. "Oh Jimmy, I want you to meet Louise.....Louise, Jimmy" I stammered.

Jimmy walked across and stood just in front of us and stared down at Louise, letting his eyes roam all over her, with particular attention to her thrusting breasts, then with a smile he reached down and took her hand and raised it to his lips, "Oh, I am particularly delighted to meet you, Louise, you are absolutely beautiful!" he whispered, then kissed the back
of her hand.

Well, I don't think I've ever seen someone look so flustered, yet melt so quickly in my life, she became like a teenager again momentarily, lost for words. Even more so when Jimmy stepped back, still holding her hand and literally lifted her from the couch, then slid his arms around her and kissed her deeply and passionately on the lips. Pressing her body close to
his and sliding his hands down to cup the tight denim material covering her ass cheeks. I thought I detected a slight attempt from Louise to pull back, but it was gone in a flash, and I watched with awe and excitement as her body began to respond to him, swaying and pressing even closer. I don't know how long the kiss lasted, and I was surprised when I felt an
initial quick stab of jealousy, but then the heat started to flow through me and I realized I was getting incredibly turned on watching them.

Finally Jimmy broke the kiss and pulled back, his face flushed, his breathing heavy, and Louise was the same, then I gasped loudly and their heads jerked round towards me, then followed the direction of my gaze, and there was a mortified groan from Jimmy and a very loud gasp from Louise as they both realized that in the passion of the kiss Jimmy's robe had come
apart and his rock hard cock was jutting forward almost touching Louise's body. "My god!" Louise whispered in amazement, "It really is huge, just like you said" and almost involuntarily her hand reached forward and started to cup and stroke it.

I was totally fascinated by the sight of her hand stroking Jimmy's cock, and totally turned on, but I managed to respond to her words, "Why, did you think I was lying to you?" I asked.

"Well, when you said 10 inches, I mean nobody's really that big!, except in books, but he is, my god he is!" she whispered again.

"Yeah" I said, feeling myself getting in to the swing of things, "And imagine what it will be like to feel that 10 inches deep inside you"

Her whole body shuddered, and her tongue came out and wiped across her lips.

"Of course, you can't expect Jimmy to do anything while you're still wearing all those clothes, so why don't you get rid of them?" I said hotly.

"Yes, Louise, I want to see you naked, I want to feast my eyes on your beautiful body" whispered Jimmy, and lifted his hand and brushed it lightly and briefly over her firm breasts. That sent another huge shudder rushing through her.

"But, but, the others?" she said, her head rolling backwards and forwards.

"There's just us three" I said, soothingly, "and I'll be naked too"

Her head jerked over to look at me, and I immediately slipped my own TShirt over my head and tossed it aside, revealing my own firm breasts and stiff, swollen nipples, then began to ease out of my shorts. "Oh God" she murmured, and as if in a daze she began to follow suit, first her T Shirt and then her shorts, leaving just a pair of pale blue thongs.

As she reached for them, Jimmy stopped her, "No" he whispered hotly, "Let me", and he dropped to his knees in front of her and brushed his face against her silk clad pussy. Making her body jerk, and her hands come down to clutch his head. Then he took the waist band between his teeth and began to roll her panties down! My god, it was the most erotic sight I'd
ever seen and totally turned me on, and it must have felt incredible too, because Louise was moaning and writhing like crazy. When the panties reached the point where gravity took over and they cascaded to the floor Jimmy buried his face into Louise's naked pussy, his hands coming around to clutch her naked ass cheeks and pull her even further forward, and she squealed with delight and almost collapsed.
========================================

to be continued....

AD69
04-04-2007, 04:15 PM
Looking forward to the next part. :D

glenn553
04-04-2007, 04:23 PM
Excellent story bro, keep it up:)

shiokmc
04-04-2007, 06:19 PM
cum'on brudder . . . . keep the fLaMe burning !!!!

awaiting next installment

canthaveenuf
04-04-2007, 06:31 PM
Wow, it is getting juicier by the minute ....... can't wait to get all the ladies involved. Maybe the stranger in the bus make a cameo appearance later? :)

BTW, just wondering -- is this relationship between an auntie and a nephew considered "Incest"?

According to dictionary, incest is "sexual intercourse between two people who are so closely related that they cannot marry each other".

One's nephew means one's sibling's son. Considered "closely related" or not?

Cheers

ongsnny
04-04-2007, 08:12 PM
enjoy reading keep coming..thks:p

shiokmc
05-04-2007, 04:35 PM
According to dictionary, incest is "sexual intercourse between two people who are so closely related that they cannot marry each other".

One's nephew means one's sibling's son. Considered "closely related" or not?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/incest

:D tink you might be right oN .... most dictionaries only state 'father & daughter' , 'Mother & son' , 'between siblings' ..........

vicks
05-04-2007, 06:22 PM
As in most cases the line of separation is thin, incest means relation between blood relations, there are many theories for evolution of humans and one theory states in an indirect way that the whole race was born out of incest!

vicks
05-04-2007, 06:27 PM
Wow, this was just sooo hot! My breasts felt like they were on fire and one of my hands was busy stroking them, the other was frantically pushing my own panties off, then reaching in between my legs to stroke my throbbing clit, Mmmmmm sooooo gooood! I'd never seen another couple having sex before, and it was driving me wild.

And having sex they were, because after that initial thrust of his tongue into Louise's pussy, Jimmy had lowered her to the floor and was running his hands, lips and tongue over every inch of her body, and she was lapping up the attention. Like she'd never received any before...and I guess the way it was with her husband, that was close to the truth. But I was getting too turned on for my own good too, and the more I looked at Louise's gorgeous body, the more I realized that the sight of it was part of the reason why I was so turned on, but I was still surprised when Jimmy finally moved into position between Louise's legs, that I leaned forward and started to run my lips over her breasts!

I may have been surprised, but Louise was totally shocked, and I heard her sharp gasp, and looked up, she was staring wide eyed at me, then a shudder ran through her and she moaned somewhere deep inside and her hands came over to my head. I thought for a moment she was going to push me away, and I think that was in her mind, but her hands thought otherwise,
and pressed me even more firmly into her breasts. Then her awareness of me was gone as Jimmy started to slide his cock into her pussy.

"Oh god" she cried. " It's so big, so tight, please be gentle"

And gentle Jimmy was, as I knew he would be, as he had been with me, sliding ever so slowly into Louise, stopping frequently to allow her pussy to adjust to his size, and all the time I was lovingly, lapping and sucking on her breasts and her gorgeous, hard, nipples, and thoroughly enjoying myself.

Then I heard Louise's whisper of astonishment, "Oh god, I can feel him banging on my ass, he's all the way in, his whole big cock is in me!, oh wow, oh yes, fuck me Jimmy, please, don't hold back now, fuck me!"

Then I heard her sharp grunt as he pulled back and slammed forward for the first time, "Oh yes, Oh god yeeees, so good, so fucking good, give it to me, give it to me hard, Jimmy"

I was a little stunned at her words, not at all the demure Louise from the Tennis club, but I loved it, her words were inflaming Jimmy and inflaming me too, and both of us started to work on Louise in earnest. Jimmy ramming his huge cock into her pussy faster and faster, harder and harder, and me lashing her breasts and nipples faster and harder too, and it wasn't long before the first of the orgasms sent Louise into violent convulsions, almost dislodging me from her breasts. The first, but not the last, as she screamed loudly and convulsed over and over again as Jimmy continued to pound her with his massive cock, god I knew how good his big cock felt, I knew what she was experiencing and my own pussy was convulsing in sympathy, and I realized as a scream burst from my throat that I was coming too! Amazing! I didn't even have one of my fingers in my pussy, yet I was coming hard, coming from Louise's excitement.

And then I felt a spurt of liquid hit my face and I glanced around, Jimmy had shot his first load of hot cum deep into Louise's pussy, the second he was shooting over her breasts and my face, then he rammed his cock back in and sent the rest of his spewing cum into her threshing pussy once more, and he grinned at me as I eagerly lapped up his cum from her breasts and tried to reach some of the cum on my face with my darting tongue. The I quickly moved up and mashed my lips onto Louise, thrusting my cum coated tongue forward so she could share the taste of Jimmy with me. Share the taste of the cum that was now filling her pussy to overflowing.

I'm not even sure if Louise was aware of what I was doing, Jimmy's cock had sent her right off the planet, and her body was bucking and heaving and threshing wildly, until suddenly she arched sharply, froze for a moment then collapsed into a totally boneless state...she'd fainted.

I pulled back and watched Jimmy slide his cum covered cock from her pussy, looking more than a little concerned, "It's ok" I whispered, "She's just fainted, she'll be fine soon, that was just so incredible, sobeautiful and soooo, sooo hot!"

Jimmy grinned, "Mmmm turned you on did it" he asked.

I laughed, "No, it actually made me cum!" I said, flushing slightly.

"Wow, do you think we can make Louise cum when you and I make love?" he asked, grinning.

I lifted my eyebrows, "You mean you still want to? after that?" I asked impishly

He growled, reaching out and cupping one of my breasts in his hand, "Oh yes, Aunty Rachel, I can't wait to fuck you in front of Louise, do you think she'll join in like you did?" he asked.

A huge shudder ran through me, "Oh god, I hope she does, that was sooo horny!"

At that moment a faint groan came from Louise and we turned our attention to her, holding her hands and encouraging her back to some semblance of consciousness and awareness. Then she looked from Jimmy to me and back again, and grinned the hottest, horniest grin imaginable, "Wow, that was THE most sensational sex I've ever know...she laughed... I'm so,
so glad I didn't chicken out tonight"

I looked at Jimmy and grinned, "So are we, so are we!, but there's lot's more to come yet isn't there Jimmy?"

"Oh yes, Aunty Rachel, MUCH, MUCH MORE!!"

vicks
05-04-2007, 06:34 PM
I looked down and saw that his cock was already burgeoning to life again, so I quickly slipped around Louise and took his cock in my hands, stroking it ever so lightly, watching it grow until once again all 10 inches were standing tall, quivering with suppressed lust. "Wow!" said Louise, "He really is absolutely massive, isn't he? Did I really take all that into me?"

I laughed lightly, "All of it" I said, "And by the way you were lifting and thrusting, I think you were trying to get his balls inside as well!"

She flushed deeply. "Oh, that's awful, I wasn't that wild surely" she croaked.

"Wild and hungry" I said, and leaned forward to run my tongue the length of Jimmy's cock, watching her eyes get hotter as she watched me, "So why don't you join me and help me? I'm sure Jimmy would love to have two beautiful women touching him at the same time"

She hesitated only very briefly, then with a groan, she slid forward and pressed her lips to the underside of his cock, causing Jimmy to jerk and moan too, then there was a heavy silence broken only by the panting and slurping of three horny people as Louise and I licked and sucked on Jimmy's massive cock.

Occasionally our tongues would touch and intertwine as we both worked on the same section of his cock. The first time it happened, Louise jerked back and half apologized, but I reached out and drew her head back to the same place, and slowly her tongue slipped forward again and tentatively danced with mine. After that it seemed to happen with greater frequency,
and we both knew we were making love with each other as much as we were with Jimmy. Then my lips were at the head of Jimmy's cock, and hers were there too, and they were pressing together, and we were kissing. My hand lifted up and hooked behind her head and drew her forward, and hers did the same to me, and our tongues danced wildly with each other, curling and jumping all over Jimmy's cock head, causing him to jump and jerk and gasp loudly. My other hand reached out and started to caress and fondle her beautiful, firm breasts ... And much to my delight, her own hand followed suit.

Oh god, it felt so exquisite! The first time I'd ever been touched by another woman! Her fingers were as light as a feather, and stroked and teased and caressed all around my swollen nipples, occasionally taking my whole breast in her hand and squeezing it gently. My body began to shudder as a series of small orgasms raced through me, and when we finally broke
apart from the kiss, I was on fire! She smiled at me hotly and gestured to Jimmy's throbbing cock, "Your turn, I think" she whispered ... And I didn't need any second bidding! I was up and straddling Jimmy's thighs in a flash, rubbing my pussy lips slowly up and down his massive stem, still glistening from our tonguing.

"Oh yes, Aunty Rachel, I want you so bad, I want to fill your tight juicy pussy, I want to fuck you, Please" Jimmy moaned, and Louise looked a little surprised, then incredibly hot.

"Yes Rachel" she almost hissed, "Fuck your horny nephew, take his massive cock into your pussy, I want to see it, God I want to see it!"

Well, who was I to disappoint? I lifted up and shifted forward ...Louise reached over and steadied Jimmy's cock directly under my pussy lips ...and I rammed down! Screaming loudly as his massive shaft felt like it was splitting me wide open. Louise's eyes almost popped out of her head as she watched his cock skewer me, peeling back my pussy lips to reveal my
glistening pink interior, thrusting in right to the hilt ...where I sat, shuddering and shuddering wildly as an orgasm instantly ripped through me. Then I was lifting slowly up, and Louise groaned as his cock came back into view, liberally coated with my juices.

"Oh god, that is just so horny" Louise cried, and her hand immediately dropped to her own pussy and started to rub it.

I slammed back down onto Jimmy's cock. loving the hardness of it, the thickness of it, the massive length of it ... then lifted...and slammed back, increasing speed all the time, fucking down onto his cock as Louise looked on. Mmmmm seeing her watching was turning me on like crazy! And when she started to urge Jimmy on, crying out "Yes Jimmy. Fuck your horny
Aunt, fuck her good, make her cum Jimmy, fill her with your hot cum, yes, yes, FUCK HER!" , well I lost it ...and so did Jimmy ...with an animal growl he rolled me over and fucked his hard cock into me like a demented animal ...AND I LOVED IT! responding to his every thrust with one of my own ...and then Louise was kissing me and caressing my breasts, and I was
CUMMING, and CUMMING and CUMMING.

And then Jimmy was arching and thrusting and EXPLODING ...shooting his hot cum so deep I almost tasted it! .. and Louise was still urging him on, "Fill her up Jimmy, fill Rachel's pussy, make her cum again!!"

Then I flew off to the same place Louise had ...fainting dead away.

I came to moments later when I felt a tongue at my pussy .. no, not a tongue ... two tongues! ..and I instantly realized that they were both licking his cum out of my pussy! Oh god that was an awesome feeling, her small gentle tongue and his larger, rougher one taking it in turns to lick me clean ...and turn me on all over again! and then they were both sitting
up looking at me , grinning, "Louise thought that would wake you up quicker than a cold, wet towel" Jimmy said.

I grinned over at Louise, "Mmmmm, remind me to do the same for you sometime ..it was very effective ... and very, very beautiful" I said.

I saw the slight shiver run through her and her tongue run over her lips. "I'll look forward to that" she said, staring hotly into my eyes, then dropping them down to my body, "Mmm, you have such a beautiful body, why do you hide it so much with those loose clothes?" she asked.

I shivered as I felt her eyes roaming my naked body, "I guess I've never thought I was beautiful before, not compared to you and the others' I said, and lifted my hands to her breasts, "I still think yours are much better" I added.

It was Jimmy that jumped in, "Well, I think you're both beautiful and incredibly sexy!!" he said "And both silly if you don't flaunt it more! ... gosh you'd have half the men in this town drooling over you ...and the other half killed in the stampede!"

Well that set us both off laughing and we fell into each others arms. Jimmy went off and made us all a cool drink and brought it back across to us, standing there with his gorgeous cock looking limp and red from all the action. He saw me looking at it and grinned, "Oh, don't worried, there's plenty more left there" he said with a laugh. I grinned back..."Mmmm, we might just have to make you prove that!" I said.

"Not `might' ... WILL" said Louise, and we all burst into laughter once more.

It was at that moment that the doorbell rang, and we all froze. Looking at each other. It rang again, and I jumped up, "What's the time?" I asked.

Jimmy looked down at his watch, "Almost quarter to eight" he said.

================================================== =

Could that be charles? My GOD ......
to be continued...

a123d
05-04-2007, 09:05 PM
Good and juicy story bro. Keep it up.:D

AD69
06-04-2007, 12:25 AM
Juicy and wet too. :D

shiokmc
06-04-2007, 03:42 AM
cool...another Desperate Hosewife wanna join in the fun ......:confused:

hurry hurry .... awaiting next instalment:D

LoveForTuaNehBu
06-04-2007, 05:18 AM
omg... its god damn good ~!!!

What if its her husband who came home ... and found out that there is his little cousin bonkin his wife.. and her fren , thought its something not to be missed.. he joined in the fun.....now its 4some !

XboxSG
06-04-2007, 05:36 AM
This world is turning upside down.....it's simply wonderful

vicks
06-04-2007, 01:30 PM
I groaned, Louise's early arrival had thrown me, now was the time they were all supposed to arrive ... but it couldn't be ... they'd rung and said ... Jimmy took things in hand and threw me my robe and threw his to Louise, then rushed into the bathroom for another one, before walking down the corridor and opening the front door.

"Hello" I heard him say, "Can I help you?"

I heard a female voice .. no two female voices ...then Jimmy again, laughing, `Oh, come on in, we weren't expecting you to come, I thought Aunt Rachel had said you'd rung and ..."

And then they were walking into the lounge, both looking a little flushed and uncomfortable. Louise had made a beeline for the kitchen, and I could hear her rattling around in the fridge, trying, I was sure, to compose herself completely. I stood up, self consciously, pulling my robe together, making sure it was belted tight. "Hello Mary, hello Rebecca, so glad you changed your mind" I said, smiling brightly and walking over and giving them a big hug, "You've met Jimmy, of course, he's really been
looking forward to meeting you all, oh I hope you'll forgive the robes, we decided to make it a very informal evening, I'm sure we can find some for you too" I said.

At that moment Louise returned from the kitchen, with a tray of cool drinks, smiling broadly, and looking extremely confident, "Hello, Mary, Rebecca, I think I've remembered your preferred drinks, so glad you could come, it wouldn't have been the same without the two of you ... after all, it's the four of us that make up the terrible tennis club!" she said ..
laughing, and Jimmy and I joined in.

Mary and Rebecca still looked a little uncomfortable, but giggled a little, and cast surreptitious looks in Jimmy's direction, but I loved the sharp intake of breath and widening eyes when Louise bent over the small table to put down the tray, and it became crystal clear that she wasn't wearing anything under that robe! I enjoyed the view too ...of her firm breasts and large nipples ... but saw Mary glance at Rebecca and blink rapidly.

Louise folded herself into an armchair, tucking her legs up beneath her and adjusting the robe around her knees, and smiled. Jimmy left the room, but was quickly back, saying that he'd put two more robes on my bed where Mary and Rebecca could easily find them. I gestured to him to sit on the couch alongside Mary and Rebecca, and suggested that he might like to talk
to them a little about college, as I was sure things had changed since we were there, and I had to go and finish the preparations for dinner. I turned and smiled at them, "Oh, it will only be a light salad, with some fruit, if that's ok" I said, and they indicated that was fine.

I left them to it and went in to the kitchen. I could hear low voices from time to time and the occasional laughter, and at one stage Louise popped in to refresh the drinks ...which she did so with a fairly large dose of vodka mixed in ...and winked at me, "They'll never know" she whispered, "All they can do is ogle Jimmy and hang on his every word, but it's bound to loosen them up"

I grinned, "Louise, I didn't realize you were so wicked" I said, and walked over and put my arms around her and kissed her deeply ...she responded, pressing her almost naked body against mine and slipping her hand inside my robe to brush over my ass cheeks.

"Mmmmm, God, I do love your kisses" she whispered as she pulled back, "I never realized it would be like that with a woman, do you think Mary and Rebecca? ..."

I shivered, "I don't know ...but I hope so" I said, surprising myself a little.

She hugged her arms around herself and grinned at me, "So do I!" ... Then she was gone, back into the lounge.

Not long afterwards, Mary came in, looking totally relaxed and back to her usual bubbly self. Mary was one of those females that looked as if they were born to be a cheerleader or a model. About 5ft6, with long black hair that was always shining, always cut perfectly, and always dressed in up to date fashions that enhanced her model looks. Even in her `casual' clothes she looked a million dollars, and I think we all envied her a little. I noticed the slight flush in her cheeks as she came closer, and realized that Louise's drinks were starting to have an effect, "Um, Rachel, can you get to your room through here? I thought I might get a little more comfortable"

I grinned and said, "Follow me", leading her out through the patio and in through the sliding doors to my bedroom, and pointing to the two robes on the bed, "Take your pick" I said, "You can come back through the kitchen or go in via the hall if you want" She flushed slightly and thanked me, and I turned and headed back for the kitchen. But just outside the door, I
stopped and looked back, sucking in my breath as I saw Mary lifting her top over her head and throwing it onto the bed. I know I should have ignored it and gone on, but I suddenly found myself wanting to see her. I waited, licking my lips as she reached around and unhooked her bra and tossed that down too, but she had her back to me, so I couldn't really see her. Then she was bending forward and stripping both her skirt and panties down, to stand there totally naked, and I felt the heat rising in me. I stepped back further into the shadows as she turned side on and walked over to stare at herself in the mirror, stare and lift her hands to her breasts, cupping and looking at them critically. I was looking at them too, a little surprised that they were much smaller than I had imagined, she must always wear those push up bras that made you look twice as big, I thought, because I doubted she was any more than a 32b.

Then she turned full on to the window and I sucked in my breath ..her pussy was totally clean shaven, and one of the most beautiful I'd ever seen, and on her small breasts were some of the puffiest nipples I'd ever seen! God I could just imagine wrapping my lips around those! Now I could see that she would have excited any man that laid eyes on her, she looked
so young and vulnerable ... the body of a teenager and, if one could believe her at the club, the sexual appetite of a nymphomaniac ...what a devastating combination! I couldn't look any more, I was getting too turned on! I waited until she turned back to the bed and rushed back to the kitchen. Louise was there when I arrived and took one look at the
expression on my face and grinned "Mmmm, I think the next few hours are going to be very interesting" she said, and slipped her hand inside my robe to stroke my sopping wet pussy. She pulled away as we both heard Mary coming, but lifted her fingers and sucked them sensuously into her mouth, almost causing me to cum on the spot!...damn, Louise was turning out to be a damn sight hotter than I'd ever thought!

Mary scurried in, still pulling the robe together and tying it, and I got another quick glimpse of her breasts, as did Louise, and I saw her eyes widen with surprise, then her quick look over at me, I nodded confirmation ...Louise had assumed she was bigger too. We were all still standing there when Rebecca came in, laughing and flushed, "Oh, that nephew of yours is so
wicked Rachel, do you know what he suggested?, that I do a striptease for you all, isn't that awful?' she said.

Well, it may have been awful, but it was clear from the hotness in Rebecca's eyes that the idea appealed to her, so Louise and I were quick to tell her we thought that it was a fantastic idea, she'd always told us she was something of a belly dancer when she was younger, now we'd get to see it. Even Mary joined in, and Rebecca really didn't have any choice ... we hustled her back into the lounge and I put on some slightly up tempo, but sensual music, and retired to one of the lounge chairs, saying dinner could wait just a little longer. Mary, I noticed, sat right alongside Jimmy, her thighs almost touching his, and it wasn't long into Rebecca's dance that I noticed Jimmy's arm slide around her shoulders and draw her even closer.

But I only saw that from the corner of my eyes, I was too busy watching Rebecca ...it quickly became clear that she really could dance very well, and I began to wonder if some of that belly dancing hadn't turned into exotic, erotic strip dance back in her college days. Rebecca had the most glorious mop of almost flame red hair, and she used it to perfection as she
twirled around, posing in front of each of us, staring at us through lowered lids, a smoky quality to her pouting look, her hair loose and draping down over her shoulders and over her breasts. Then she was in front of Jimmy, leaning forward, her hair almost hiding her face, then slowly lifting it back as she arched and her breasts came into clear profile through her blouse. She dipped again and her hand went beneath to lift back her hair, but this time when she did, we realized that she'd
quickly unhooked a number of buttons on her blouse ... and it was pulled aside, revealing her lacy bra and the swell of her breasts.

Jimmy grinned and gave a low wolf whistle, and if I could have done one, I would have, she really did look sensational, so wanton! I could see from the look on her face that she was enjoying it now, enjoying being the centre of attention. She grinned hotly and turned side on to Jimmy and pointed to the zipper on her skirt, Jimmy leaned forward and pulled it down
tantalizingly slowly. She stepped back and with a flurry of her hips, the skirt cascaded to the floor, leaving her in just a pair of red satin thongs, and her open blouse and bra. The blouse disappeared next, slipped off and twirled about her head as she danced and danced around the room.

================================================== ===============
to be continued (.) (.)

clan003
06-04-2007, 01:45 PM
Good narration, waiting for more

Bronco
07-04-2007, 01:28 PM
Bro, urs story so solid and powderful..from solo become foursome...:D
dun stop..keep cumming ...kum xia!!!:p

vicks
07-04-2007, 02:14 PM
I'm not sure if it was accidental or deliberate, but when she came to a halt the next time and reached back behind her to unhook her bra, teasing it off, first revealing, then concealing her breasts, it wasn't in front of Jimmy, but in front of Louise! And I heard Louse's loud moan as she finally tossed the bra aside and cupped and `offered' her breasts to Louise. It wasn't really `offering', just a part of the dance, but I could see from the expression on Louise's face that she was wishing it was for real...and so was I! Rebecca had very large breasts! what most men...and women too ... would probably call honey melons, and I drooled looking at them! I glanced across at Jimmy and saw him smiling as he took in the full magnificence of Rebecca's breasts, but there wasn't the lust I'd seen there earlier with Louise or myself, Mmmmm, maybe he was a small breast man.

None the less, the dance was having its effect on him as much as on me, and his massive cock had broken free of his robe, and was jutting out and up! ...and Mary was gawking at it with her eyes wide and her chin almost down on her breasts! suddenly she was realizing that I hadn't lied at all, Jimmy really was 10 inches! Her hand moved of it's own volition and cupped around it, stroking and caressing it almost with reverence. Jimmy leaned over and whispered something in her ear, and I saw her sudden flush and head shake...Jimmy just smiled ...then reached down and gently lifted her hand from his cock. Even over the music, I could hear her groan of disappointment, she whispered something to him and this time he smiled and shook his head, then slipped his hand inside her robe and cupped her small breast, and squeezed it, and she jumped and moaned again.

Then I was distracted ...Rebecca shifted from Louise and was standing in front of me, writhing her body sinuously, causing her large breasts to bob and shake in front of my eyes, and I drooled at their nearness. Then she was staring straight into my eyes as she hooked her hands into the waist band of her thongs and began to ease them down over her hips. I felt my
throat go dry and my eyes widen as the anticipation worked its magic on my libido, then I was groaning and shuddering as her glorious pussy came into sight ... and it WAS glorious! Rebecca was a natural and had a glorious, mouthwatering thatch of bright red hair all around her pussy .. except ...she had obviously done some plucking, because the area directly
around her pussy lips was clear of her red hair, and juicy, glistening pink lips that were quite thick stared straight at me as she leaned back and back, spreading her legs wide, almost bending herself in half.

Damn I almost bounded out of my chair and raped her on the spot ... I was that hot! and I could see that Louise was too! Even Jimmy and Mary had put aside their own little interaction to stare wide eyed at Rebecca's glorious pussy and magnificent breasts. Then Rebecca was standing up straight again, breathing heavily, her breasts still shaking, and she was
staring at me, her eyes all hot. Almost in a daze I stood up and slipped my robe off to stand naked before her too, seeing her eyes roaming hotly over my body. I arched slightly , thrusting my breasts forward, and she moaned softly. I saw Louise stand too and slip out of her robe and walk around behind Rebecca and slip her hands around to cup those magnificent
breasts, and stroke them. Rebecca shuddered, her eyes still staring hotly into mine, and with a groan I dropped to my knees and buried my face into her bushy pussy ...and heard her high, keening cry!

It really was an amazing feeling, my face and cheeks pressing into the luxurious matt of bright red hair and my tongue running slowly up and down her absolutely hairless pussy lips, an erotic contrast. Mmmm, and she was tasty, hot liquid already oozing from between those lips and my tongue eagerly scooped it up, before darting forward to penetrate her thick lips and be engulfed in the hotness of her inner pussy. She shuddered and shook, and I could still hear her high, keening wail. Then she was collapsing .. seemingly with infinite slowness .. just melting down onto the floor, drawing Louise down with her.

For a moment my face and tongue came free of Rebecca's succulent pussy, and I glanced across at the couch, in time to see Mary's robe disappear, and Jimmy draw her down onto his lap backwards, lifting her lower legs and placing them either side of his, rubbing his massive cock up and down her totally hairless pussy, and gently caressing her small breasts and their
amazingly large, puffy nipples. Mary's face was contorted with lust, and it became even more so when Jimmy lifted her and began to insert his large cock head into her dripping pussy. I heard her scream, "Oh God, no, you'll split me in half, so big, so damn big" but even as she cried out her protestations, she was squirming and pressing down, taking more and more of
his thick cock into her tight pussy. Wow! What an amazing sight, watching Jimmy's big cock slowly disappear into Mary, seeing her juices being forced from her pussy by his massive girth, trickling down his cock to splatter on his legs.

All that took only a moment or two of real time, then Rebecca was spread eagled on the floor, moaning and writhing. My eyes met Louise's and we grinned hotly at each other ...and went to work! ...licking, stroking, kissing, biting, doing everything we could think of to rouse Rebecca to a fever pitch of lust and passion. We were like a well oiled team, switching
from pussy to breasts and back again and stopping in the middle to lick and kiss each other. Rebecca was letting out her loud keening wail, and shuddering and shaking, juices pouring from her like a flood, and both Louise and I were soon liberally coated with her juices, a fact we both enjoyed very much.

Then I felt myself being pushed aside gently. I looked up, Jimmy was standing there, his massive, rock hard cock still dripping from Mary's juices, and he slid between Rebecca's legs, and without hesitation rammed home ball deep! Rebecca arched and jumped as if she'd suddenly been plugged in to an electric socket, "Yes, yes, oh god yes! fuck me," she
cried ... "oh please...give me your beautiful cock, fuck me hard and fast...god I need it so much!"

Jimmy didn't let her down, ramming home, pulling almost out, then ramming home again, and Rebecca was screaming and cumming over and over again!

vicks
07-04-2007, 02:39 PM
Seeing Rebecca in such capable hands, with Jimmy fucking her royally and Louise sucking her big breasts, I slid quietly over to Mary. She was slumped against the couch, her eyes half closed, her mouth still gasping in gallons of much needed air. I moved her legs aside gently and ran my tongue slowly up the inside of her thighs to her glorious, naked pussy. She whimpered and reached down and took hold of my hair, at the same time spreading her legs wider, and she was guiding me in, right to the centre of her steaming pussy ...and I was tasting Jimmy's cum mixed with hers...such an intoxicating taste! My tongue gently scooped the cum from her pussy, lightly lashing her sensitive clit as I did so, and she was shuddering and
shaking through another small series of orgasms.

"Oh Rachel, yes, so beautiful" she whimpered, "Oh god I do love your tongue, I want it all over me, please Rachel, Please!" so I licked her and sucked her, all over her pussy and ass and all the way up to her small breasts with their amazing puffy nipples. Wow! Sucking those nipples was an experience in itself, they were so incredibly sensitive, they almost had
a life of their own, and she came countless times from me just licking and sucking on them.

Then I lay beside Mary and cuddled her in my arms like a small child ..and watched as Jimmy `arranged' Louise on top of Rebecca, their breasts mashed together, their lips mashed together, and rammed his cock deep into her pussy! Then he pulled out, and to my amazement, adjusted slightly, thrust forward and impaled Rebecca on his massive tool! Then he alternated, one stroke into Rebecca, the next into Louise ...and both of them were loving it! mashing their pussies together every time he thrust forward, and in minutes, both were cumming, screaming and wailing frantically.

"Wow, that's just awesome" whispered Mary, and I grinned at her.

"And pretty awesome inside you too" I said, laughing.

She shivered, then grinned, "Oh god yes, made my hubby feel like a matchstick!" she said. "I hope this evening never ends"

Well it had to, of course, but not before we'd cleaned up, had a delightful light salad and chatted some more ...still naked , of course, all a little amazed at how much we were enjoying just being with each other, seeing each other and occasionally touching each other. We vowed that the Tennis four would have to get together more often ...grin .. perhaps hire a stripper or two? But definitely with Jimmy again before he had to go back home!! Jimmy's response to that was a wide grin, an impish grin, as he got up from his chair and came over and took my hand and pulled me to the centre of the room.

Turning to the others, he said, "There's one more thing that Aunty Rachel wants to experience tonight ... she wants to be fucked ... by her nephew .. right in front of her friends!"

I gasped and blushed furiously, but Mary, Rebecca and Louise, just burst into wild, spontaneous applause, and in response to that Jimmy simply bent me over and from behind, rammed his big cock deep into my pussy. Fucking me with long deep strokes that never seemed to end, holding my hips and ramming deep ... and almost immediately I was cumming! Feeling his big cock in me, seeing the other three watching and drooling, was the hottest thing imaginable, and I was crying out, "Yes Jimmy, yes, oh god fuck your horny aunty, fill her with your hot juices, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

And he did ...and half way through, the other three joined in, all working on me, kissing licking or just simply touching ...and I was the wildest animal I could ever be! Jimmy was obviously incredibly turned on too, because when he finally let out his shuddering yell and started spurting, he couldn't seem to stop, in my pussy, over my ass, over all the other three, spewing and spurting hot white cum everywhere. And they were licking and lapping all over my body, drinking every last drop of his cum off me .. and off each other ... and off Jimmy ... it became an orgy of licking and sucking!

Three very drained and bedraggled females left my house that night, but there was a light in their eyes, and a lightness in their steps that hadn't been there when they arrived. We knew that nothing would ever be the same between us again ... we were bonded together by a very special experience ... Thanks to my beloved nephew, JIMMY!

================================================== =======================================
to be continued ........

AD69
07-04-2007, 04:17 PM
Wow !! Good story. :)

Tribeca
07-04-2007, 08:06 PM
Clap ! Clap ! Clap !!! :D

birdie8819
07-04-2007, 09:14 PM
Good and powerful story bro , keep it cuming . :)

Elementary
07-04-2007, 10:16 PM
The story is getting hotter and hotter. :D

vicks
08-04-2007, 02:50 PM
Thanks to all bros who upped my points

As Jimmy went back to the university and the usual action at Tennis Club got boring, I wanted some thrill and action, as I
was lying on the bed, Charles gave a kiss and was off to work. Then I planned to go to Penang to see my parents, I called
Charles and he got me a flight ticket to Penang. I loved my home town esp for the food char kway teo and hand made noodles are my favorite. Soon beaches and food got boring, thats when I thought about the stranger and in a flash it all came back in my memory.. the passion of that journey was so high,I guess I was probably ready for anything.I orgasmed more than 3 times that night , which in itself was really fantastic. Ask any woman what she feels in an orgasm & she will say it probably is the most wonderful feeling on the earth --- it is such a complete feeling & addictive. But there was one incomplete feeling that is I didnot have any intercourse with him.

I went to the public phone and called the mobile number on the name card, a mature voice picked up the phone and I just said hello, somehow he recognized and said " I was expecting your call", when I asked shall we meet, he said "why not" and asked me to meet at the lobby of a well known 5 star hotel which I declined and said that instead I would meet in the room once he has checked in and he agreed.

Then I called him again after an hour when he gave me the room number, I drove there fully tensed but the thought of an extra marital affair was making me wet. As i entered the room the stranger then without saying anything hugged me tightly & crushing my body against his. He lifted my face & then kissed me full on my lips & pushed his tongue in my mouth & let it
intertwine with my tongue & then begin to softly suck on my tongue. His hands were busy on my body & tugged my dress off & let it drop on the floor & begin to squeeze my buttocks hard & then rubbing his hand on my bare waist & then moving it
upwards & was now kneading my breasts . He bends down to kiss each erect & swollen nipple & rolls his tongue over them &
begins to aggressively suck on the erect nipples. I am now totally nude with him & my fair & firm breasts are shining
in the darkness of the room.

He is still fully dressed & he goes southwards by caressing my smooth thighs, squeezing my naked buttocks & even pushes his finger hard on my ass hole.I am already turned on & am on a high & when he eventually touches my cunt & is surprised that it is already moist & wet with anticipation. He pushes his finger in & rubs my clitoris & I shudder with passion & anticipation.

During this, I start kissing him passionately & rubbing my breasts on him & he is still fully clothed. Strangely,in the passion of the moment I enjoying being naked. I slowly open trousers & my hand moves down on his cock & I grip it hard. His cock is really thick & it has surprisingly become very hard & erect so fast. He quickly pulls his pants & underwear off & nudges my head down & I then initially bend down & then kneel down & take his beautiful, hard cock in both my hands & softly kiss it & stick my tongue out to lick it on the tip & along the entire length just using my tongue. He moans in delight & I look up & see that he too has removed his shirt & is also stark naked like me .

After a couple minutes of hard sucking of his cock, he pulls me up & the turns me around & begins to rub his cock on my
buttocks & bends me forward . I hold the chair for support & he starts to push his cock -- first hard against the crack of my
buttocks & then urgently against my ass hole & tries to push it in. Finding it too tight , he spreads my legs a little wider & then doggie style rubs his cock on against my cunt.I can feel his hard & thick cock slowly enter my wet cunt & it fills me up & he begins to thrust hard & fast into me & is "fucking "me real hard while holding onto my hips . I am loving every minute of it . He suddenly stops & the turning me around makes me sit on the chair as he kneels in front of me starting to lick my thighs while his tongue slowly moves upward to my wet & dripping cunt he then begins to lick & suck on my cunt & shoves his wet tongue right inside my vagina,begins to nibble on my clitoris. I am unable to control myself & in a couple of minutes,I wrap my legs around his head & as I feel the first throes of my orgasm building. He senses this & is licking my cunt harder & faster & with a loud sigh & with an uncontrolled scream,I climax with a most beautiful & everlasting orgasm . My body goes limp & then he slowly mounts me & is pushing his cock urgently against my cunt & I again get aroused with his hard & thick cock entering my cunt & filling it up. He is now fucking me & I am moving my hips upwards to meet each eager thrust of his . I spread my legs wide open for him & in full enthusiasm he is fucking me. Actually the space between the chair are not much & I can make out his movements are a little constrained . As if reading my mind, he stops & then carries me to the bed, makes me now lie down with legs open really wide for him,with a satisfied grunt he thrusts his cock hard in my
cunt . H becomes eagar and passionately fucking me in full earnest. I wrap my legs around his waist & we both move in rhythm to get the maximum penetration.He fucks me surely & steadily & I am amazed at his stamina ..... after what seems like an eternity I can sense him stiffening up & with a load moan he begins to ejaculate his warm semen. I can feel his semen
flood my cunt & he quickly pulls out his spurting cock & then leaning over me lets it shoot it's final spurts on my breasts & onto my face & mouth & I open my mouth eagerly to catch the last few drops of his warm semen..

For a few minutes no words are spoken & then I get up & he pulls me next to him & gives a warm hug & kisses me on my lips . We are both still stark naked & both are quite exhausted & very satisfied by the turn of events with a grand finale by prolonged fucking in the hotel. My long journey of lust,passion & contentment got satisfied.

We slowly get up & start dressing. I saw the stranger sipping a cup of coffee & he offers me one. I see him carefully & admire him for his guts, passion & virilty. He seemed so ordinary & in normal circumstances there was no way I would ever
imagine haveing sex with him -- not even a second glance. But he had given me an adventorous experience of my life.

I make a quick exit and before driving my car tear up the name card and threw it into the near by dustbin.

=====================THE END=============================================== ==================

Next Week wait for my new story on sex hyponsis

NewM00n
08-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Great job. :D

Rw6828
08-04-2007, 10:40 PM
One lucky Penang guy

vin2324
09-04-2007, 09:02 AM
Wow, nice story mwn.. buey tah han liao....needs to go PCC:p

shiokmc
09-04-2007, 11:58 AM
how i wish i was JiMMy .... or that coach-passenger .... :D

Lookgood
10-04-2007, 09:46 PM
More to come???

aniceguy
12-04-2007, 08:38 PM
waiting for next install...

AD69
13-04-2007, 01:18 AM
Hope to read more story from you again. :)

EricssonMan
13-04-2007, 05:11 AM
Bo liao ar?