PDA

View Full Version : PRC SQ Stewardess Wannabe JiaoJiao

unclesammi
30-03-2007, 04:12 PM
Hey bros, this is a rare find, just like striking 4D. Got an unknown number yesterday after midnight. Return call and spoke to a claimed 22 years old PRC just arrived yesterday.

Invited to draw her 1st blood at Bencoolen st. She promised to give me a surprised and will not charge me a single cent if I am not happy with her service. Wow money back refund policy.

Anyway, chop chop confirmed appointment. Took a cab from KTV. Reach less than 5 mins. As instructed book a room at a hotel and sms her the room number. Took about 10 mins to arrived. Door bell rang. Peep through the eye hole. Wa a chio babe in SQ uniform standing in front. Straight away open the door and invite her in. She give a brief intro nickname Jiaojiao.

Started to kiss her and frenched like no tomorrow. Fantasy of bonking a SQ gal in uniform finally came through since my 1st ex SQ gf. Gosh, the thrill and satisfyng part of undressing was super duper shiok.

We continue to pet and foundle and french. No commercial feeling at all. Next thing was my dick went in with rain coat of course. Wa this type of GF feeling really gao gao. Tried at least 5 positions before unloaded into her love hole.

Job done, she clean me up and both went to bath together. Got an extra bbbj in the bath room. Never CIM leh. Just a short 3 mins teasing. Was getting really early, got to report back to OC. So wait for her to wear back the SQ uniform and my brother stood up again. Bastard if got time sure mount her again. Family man sighz. Paid her $100 and left as a happy and satisfied customer.

Look: 8/10 with make up.
Body: 8/10 petite 1.62m/42kg
smooth tender skin willing to please
moaning 7/10
Damaged $100 + rm 30
rating on service 9/10 if tall full point.
RTF will put her on top list.

*Disclaimer: You might not have the same encounter as what i had. She will wear student uniform or SQ uniform upon request. Only accept call. No sms.

Contact will be only given to bros who up me. Kakis had already done so just sms or PM me.

xtreme0808
30-03-2007, 04:19 PM
hey bro unclesammi,

great find and great luck for you! but too bad no power leh :o

All the bros, step rite up and queue up for the contact,haha!!!:D

goodman_tay
30-03-2007, 06:15 PM
nice find unclesammi bro..
:D

5punk
30-03-2007, 07:24 PM
yo uncle,

care to share this gem? please pm me
thanks

sgct
30-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Upz for uncle:D

Uncle PM mi pls ;)

Bankotsu
31-03-2007, 01:51 AM
upz for u unclesammi.. i am interested.. Have pm u..:)

pillowcase
31-03-2007, 02:21 AM
uncle,
looks: 8 with make up...
then without make up leh? 7 or 9?

btw, im also interested.. can p, mi the number?

l3est
31-03-2007, 09:39 AM
uncle may i have her contact pls

sianren
31-03-2007, 09:54 AM
Good lobang bro,,,,,wait for your Pm....does she operate in daytime?????

Hi..points same same liao..huh

Mr Cactus

unclesammi
31-03-2007, 10:16 AM
nice find unclesammi bro..

NEXT PLS.

yo uncle,

care to share this gem? please pm me
thanks

NEXT PLS..

Upz for uncle

Uncle PM mi pls

NEXT PLS...

uncle may i have her contact pls

NEXT PLS....

Good lobang bro,,,,,wait for your Pm....does she operate in daytime?????

Hi..points same same liao..huh

Mr Cactus

Ok check ur PM. later. :)

Allanooi
31-03-2007, 10:31 AM
Bro, upped u and PM u for contact.....

Rof|maoxz
31-03-2007, 11:10 AM
*Disclaimer: You might not have the same encounter as what i had. She will wear student uniform or SQ uniform upon request. Only accept call. No sms.

Contact will be only given to bros who up me. Kakis had already done so just sms or PM me.

Wow!! You really satisfy most of our bros' fantasy here.... no more such fantasy in Adult Discussion liao. :D

unclesammi
31-03-2007, 11:12 AM
Wow!! You really satisfy most of our bros' fantasy here.... no more such fantasy in Adult Discussion liao. :D

Eh Jaguar also got stewardess from next monday onwards. :D

slyer
31-03-2007, 11:18 AM
thanks uncle sammi... hope can satisfy my fantasy of bonkin stewardess :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
31-03-2007, 11:28 AM
will i get PM or sms too? :D

unclesammi
31-03-2007, 11:34 AM
will i get PM or sms too? :D

U also come and chak one leg huh? Ask u shall get la. PM sent.:D

pillowcase
31-03-2007, 11:43 AM
U also come and chak one leg huh? Ask u shall get la. PM sent.:D

uncle, does tat refer to mi too? then i ask liao har..

uncle, can i haf her number too? thanks.

horsebite
31-03-2007, 02:45 PM
thanks for the contact....
always like to fly via SQ:cool:

shit8
31-03-2007, 02:52 PM
do i qualify as well? haha..

riki
31-03-2007, 04:12 PM
bro can i have her contact ? many thanks!!

Suchinda
31-03-2007, 04:22 PM
contact pls many thanks

shit8
31-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Look: 8/10 with make up.
Body: 8/10 petite 1.62m/42kg
smooth tender skin willing to please
moaning 7/10
Damaged $100 + rm 30
rating on service 9/10 if tall full point.
RTF will put her on top list.

eh bro just asking how long would she be around? and boobs-wise.. and another thing..haha its 100/1/60? or? thanx :D

Allanooi
31-03-2007, 06:19 PM
Bro Unclesammi,

thanks for the contact, received the hp number straight away fast hand and fast legs go call her liao... reached the lavendar ..... area. call her after got the room.. ding dong... she came... well did dressed in SQ costume. she got it from chinatown shop which sells souvenir... she is fair looking sweet and pleasant, petite... some may find her skinny hahahaha.

She is attentive with shower, catbath also very attention and angle covered... try her water bbbj shiok wet and slurpish heeheehehehe wasted i should have order warm tea and ice cubes for her if i know .... haha cold and hot bbbj classic PRC massage type of bbbj. she is from hangzhou. very horny when warmed up... no rush after finished, cleaned and washed me and lied down next to me hugging and watching chinese series in channel 8... the whole session ends in 1.5hrs...

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10
boobs: 3/10
butts: 4/10
French: 6/10 (little bit)
bbbj: 8/10
catbath: 8/10
shower: 7/10
Attitude for position / style: 7/10
responsive during sex: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Btw the price is one shot.

damage: 100 + 20 hotel+ your own cd... cheers. time wise no rush...

unclesammi
31-03-2007, 10:15 PM
uncle, does tat refer to mi too? then i ask liao har..

uncle, can i haf her number too? thanks.

NEXT ONE PLS...

bro can i have her contact ? many thanks!!

NEXT PLS...

contact pls many thanks

NEXT PLS..

Bro Unclesammi,

thanks for the contact, received the hp number straight away fast hand and fast legs go call her liao... reached the lavendar ..... area. call her after got the room.. ding dong... she came... well did dressed in SQ costume. she got it from chinatown shop which sells souvenir... she is fair looking sweet and pleasant, petite... some may find her skinny hahahaha.

She is attentive with shower, catbath also very attention and angle covered... try her water bbbj shiok wet and slurpish heeheehehehe wasted i should have order warm tea and ice cubes for her if i know .... haha cold and hot bbbj classic PRC massage type of bbbj. she is from hangzhou. very horny when warmed up... no rush after finished, cleaned and washed me and lied down next to me hugging and watching chinese series in channel 8... the whole session ends in 1.5hrs...

French: 6/10 (little bit)
bbbj: 8/10
catbath: 8/10
shower: 7/10
Attitude for position / style: 7/10
responsive during sex: 7/10
Btw the price is one shot.

damage: 100 + 20 hotel+ your own cd... cheers. time wise no rush...

My next RTF trip will bonk her in uniform.:D

Akkin
01-04-2007, 12:19 AM
Hi,

Interested please pm me. Any Photos?
Thx.

shit8
01-04-2007, 03:19 AM

y so jialat..haha

soberguy
01-04-2007, 04:10 AM
hmm... does it means
boobs cup A = 3/10
flat butt = 4/10

therefore
boobs cup (B-) = 4/10, (B+) =5/10, (C-)=6/10, (C+)=7/10, (D)=8/10, (DD)=9/10, (F & above) 10/10 ?????
round butt = 6/10, big butt = 8/10 ????

GhostRay
01-04-2007, 09:11 AM
I dunno I qualify or not??? Hahahahaha.

unclesammi
01-04-2007, 11:03 AM
Hi,

Interested please pm me. Any Photos?
Thx.

NEXT PLS.

y so jialat..haha

Already highlighted not for big boobs lover. But his rating a bit exaggerating la.:D

I dunno I qualify or not??? Hahahahaha.

Check ur PM bro.

gniwgonwk
01-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Bro Unclesammi,

thanks for the contact, received the hp number straight away fast hand and fast legs go call her liao...

Good for u! ;)

I also SMS her yesterday but didn't get a response. Sianz ... :(

unclesammi
01-04-2007, 11:37 AM
Bro!!Great sharing spirit but I think the above is not so appropriate bro. Some are real cheongster. You might be zapped by some instead of up points. Do consider to give some a chance. Everyone got to start somewhere.

Yup bro, agree with you that everyone here must start from somewhere. Had enough with newbies after various past experiences.:)

Good for u!

I also SMS her yesterday but didn't get a response. Sianz ...

Bro, already put in the post. She only accept calls. Dun sms her.:)

gniwgonwk
01-04-2007, 12:47 PM

Bro, already put in the post. She only accept calls. Dun sms her.:)

Solli uncle!

Oops...! I old liao, missed that last line of your post - Sorry!
Thks for the contact again! Will try my luck again.

riki
01-04-2007, 01:40 PM
sorry uncle can i have her contact ? i am still waiting , tks.

GhostRay
01-04-2007, 06:08 PM
Dear Uncle. Me get pm liao. Will try my luck later. If kena, will post FR. 谢谢.

Bankotsu
01-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Hi uncle, I have pm u a few days back but no reply from u leh.. I know I am a newbie but sincere in getting the contact..:(

unclesammi
01-04-2007, 08:47 PM
I have my own style of giving out contacts. If u dun like so be it. I stick to my rules and principles. I will only share will people i know or click well in the forum. If u r capable, just go and find ur own FL and post ur own thread, no need to ask from me. I dun owe u a living and under no obligation to share anything with u.:)

fbi108
01-04-2007, 08:56 PM
I have my own style of giving out contacts. If u dun like so be it. I stick to my rules and principles. I will only share will people i know or click well in the forum. If u r capable, just go and find ur own FL and post ur own thread, no need to ask from me. I dun owe u a living and under no obligation to share anything with u.:)

Hi Unclesammi, dont get angry la...

Lots of Bro here are like that 1, PM and PM for number.

GhostRay
01-04-2007, 11:43 PM
Uncle sammie, don't angry lah. Me treat u kopi. Cool Cool.

Ok, me post FR.

After get number from uncle, make appointment with jiao jiao. lavender 81 here I come. Drive my car like formula 1. Zoom here & there. Reach lavender 81, park car. Walk fast fast to hotel. Ask counter for a room & then......... no room. Have to wait. WTF.... My little bro & me rush like siao & no room. Lan Lan. Paid & wait. Buy a cold drink from indian store & go back car, on air con to cool down. Seem like a long wait. After dunno how long. Phone ring...."sir, your room is ready" Mai Tu Liao. Faster go get my room. Reach my room & call jiao jiao to inform her of the room.

Faster on room air con to cool myself...... After a while....ding dong ding dong. I see thru the door hole & see a SYT. Chio is the word that come into my mind. Aiyo, hand like leg, leg like hand. Want to open the door but forget I got lock the door. Took me a while to figure everything out cos see SYT hand shake. Hahahahahaha.

She come in, & we 2 talk cock sing song for quite a while. Kekekekeke. After that she help in into my bathing suit. I also help her. Proceed to the bath. Not bad. She clean my back from the leg up.... got massage a little on my shoulder. Then she clean the front also from leg up. Then she last clean little bro. She help me dry up but still not very dry so I dry up myself. Well.... at least she did dry me up 80%. Some don't even bother to dry you up after bath. We laid on the bed cuddling each other then she catbath me. She lick lick my nipple & give me a very very nice BBBJ with water. Love that. Shiok.

Then is my turn to lick lick her. Lick her nipples & paint her upside down. She cap me & she laid down & me enter her. pump pump pump pump. change to my fav doggie style. pump pump pump pump. OK.... one thing I don't like. I ask her to ride me, she said she like the feeling of me crushing her little body. Faint. OK, back to missionary. Pump for quite long, then me damn very tired & beside her hole also become dry cos of pumping for a long time & me cannot cum. Ok lah, ask her to HJ me. She pump pump pump. After a while, cum on her stomach.

I get her some tissue & help her wipe. Pai seh shoot a big load on her stomach. She keep preventing it to flow down to bed. Hahahahaha. She clean me up nice nice before she bath herself. After clean up, we make drink & carry TCSS for half an hour. Nice nice.

FR Summary:
Name: Jiao Jiao
Look: 8/10
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: 5/10 (cup A or A+. Boob lover forget about it)
BBBJ: 9/10 (shiok. water BBBJ. Love it. Keep asking her more or else too short to enjoy. I greedy. Hahahahahaha)
HJ: 8/10 (nice & slow. Cannot cum so I ask her to HJ)
FJ: 7/10 (should be 8 but she reject to ride me. This is the only bad point)
Catbath: 6/10 (Nice but only short while. Hope she lengthen it)
Attitude: 8/10 (she no rush you even I take so long to cum. She never rush me. Only stop me when she become too dry & too pain to carry on.)
French: A little but I understand. Some don't like.
Girlfriend feeling: 8/10 (hug & cuddle)

RTF: Yes if time allow.

Damage: $100 + $20 ROOM + cd

william Koh
02-04-2007, 07:53 AM
I have my own style of giving out contacts. If u dun like so be it. I stick to my rules and principles. I will only share will people i know or click well in the forum. If u r capable, just go and find ur own FL and post ur own thread, no need to ask from me. I dun owe u a living and under no obligation to share anything with u.
I sort of agree with you, everyone got his own style and you under no obligation to share with anyone. However if you choose not to pass or share the contact with the newbies, I think is better for you to ignore them rather quoting their post "next pls".hmmm.. a bit of elegant way :rolleyes:
Anyway just my 2 cents opinion. ;)

TegR
02-04-2007, 08:55 AM
Super good find unclesammi!!

gniwgonwk
02-04-2007, 09:03 AM
Thks for the contact uncle sammi!
Finally had my chance at a SQ girl - not really lah. :p
She came in her regular clothes, then took out her "SQ uniform" and asked me whether she should change into it - OK lol!
TCSS a bit then bath - no action, then on the bed. I had boiled some water and offered her a cup. She said she would do something special and didn't drink it, put the cup by the bed instead.
Then she did catbath, den BBBJ with hot water - shoik! For about 10 mins changing several mouthfuls of hot water!!!
FJ was ok. TCSS but didn't have much chemistry. But really no ruch, stayed with her for a full 2hrs until the front recep called to say time's up!

FR Summary:
Look: 6/10 but SYT
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: 5/10 A-
BBBJ: 9/10 (shiok - hot water BBBJ)
HJ: never try
FJ: 7/10 (no complains - though I went soft several times)
Catbath: 5/10
Attitude: 8/10
French: never try
Girlfriend feeling: 7/10

RTF: maybe not

GhostRay
02-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Hi to those bro that pm me, please pm the threadstarter & not me. This is his find & not my. I just a consumer. Thanks alot of your kind understanding.

sianren
02-04-2007, 11:35 AM
Boobs: 5/10 (cup A or A+. Boob lover forget about it) :(

Wat a waste...boobs eater here got to miss liao....well not everyone is Perfect...:p

Mr Cactus

GhostRay
02-04-2007, 11:51 AM
Wat a waste...boobs eater here got to miss liao....well not everyone is Perfect...:p

Mr CactusKekekeke I knew bro sianren sure sian half cos you are famous for boob lover. Hahahahaha. I already prepare cos read from 1st FR I already knew she small liao.

sianren
02-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Kekekeke I knew bro sianren sure sian half cos you are famous for boob lover. Hahahahaha. I already prepare cos read from 1st FR I already knew she small liao.

If got Xiao Lan, type of boobs oso can, not too big B+ ...watery and soft nehneh....U know lah... I always dry and thirsty for big boobs and looks...but cannot be so picky..sometimes

Mr Cactus

sgct
02-04-2007, 01:55 PM
NEXT PLS.

NEXT PLS..

NEXT PLS...

NEXT PLS....

Ok check ur PM. later. :)

Uncle i never receive anything from u thank;)

GhostRay
02-04-2007, 03:42 PM
If got Xiao Lan, type of boobs oso can, not too big B+ ...watery and soft nehneh....U know lah... I always dry and thirsty for big boobs and looks...but cannot be so picky..sometimes

Mr CactusSometimes???? Tot you is all the times. Hahahahaha.

stephan
02-04-2007, 04:15 PM

Good effort for sharing! I just heard ur pts been zapped n drop a few ten liao. Doesn't matter, I try my best to help u! Please continue ur sharing, we need it in SBF.

TegR
02-04-2007, 05:13 PM
I agreed!!

I was quite susprised when I saw his points dropping since yesterday!!

Wondering wat happen?

Good effort for sharing! I just heard ur pts been zapped n drop a few ten liao. Doesn't matter, I try my best to help u! Please continue ur sharing, we need it in SBF.

stephan
02-04-2007, 06:08 PM

bro,
U have make this mistake (hightlighted in Red), never ever do it in this way.

Dear all the samsters here, please give a chance. I know him in person, he is real cheongster like u and me! Don't zap him lah, u hold the fire n pm me, I up u ok? :D Or I sharing one new found lobang with u? Kekekeke...... ;)

hazrul
02-04-2007, 06:14 PM
I sort of agree with you, everyone got his own style and you under no obligation to share with anyone. However if you choose not to pass or share the contact with the newbies, I think is better for you to ignore them rather quoting their post "next pls".hmmm.. a bit of elegant way :rolleyes:

Bro, I do agree with your statement except the parting line.

I think it should be - arrogant instead of elegant. :D

linnaohia1
03-04-2007, 09:09 AM
bro,

Dear all the samsters here, please give a chance. I know him in person, he is real cheongster like u and me! Don't zap him lah, u hold the fire n pm me, I up u ok? :D Or I sharing one new found lobang with u? Kekekeke...... ;)

Maybe the peeps who zapped him should clarify y he was zapped leh ....

USammi have been sharing contacs for quite a while liao, and I am sure he has his reason - maybe a lot of numbe collectors .. or AV undercover who knows, ...

aman
03-04-2007, 09:25 AM
Or I sharing one new found lobang with u? Kekekeke...... ;)

bro you not steady le..... got lobang nv share share with me:(

TegR
03-04-2007, 09:33 AM
Hahaha!!

I know him for some times liao!!

But yet to ask contacts from him before!!

bro you not steady le..... got lobang nv share share with me:(

william Koh
03-04-2007, 10:32 AM
Bro, I do agree with your statement except the parting line.
I think it should be - arrogant instead of elegant. :D
Thanks for your correction

XsteelWolf
03-04-2007, 10:37 AM
http://www.beenwatched.com/view_video.php?viewkey=9c1d0e3b9ccc3ab651bc

Mihiro video.

sunzi
03-04-2007, 10:41 AM
Good effort for sharing! I just heard ur pts been zapped n drop a few ten liao. Doesn't matter, I try my best to help u! .

Thanks thanks, u really help me alot :D

noname123
03-04-2007, 10:42 AM
Thanks thanks, u really help me alot :D

help you bonk har...:D

sunzi
03-04-2007, 10:43 AM
Hahaha!!
I know him for some times liao!!
But yet to ask contacts from him before!!

Me too cheong with him for some times liao but never has chance to try his contacts :D

cunt puncher
03-04-2007, 12:25 PM
bro,

Dear all the samsters here, please give a chance. I know him in person, he is real cheongster like u and me! Don't zap him lah, u hold the fire n pm me, I up u ok? :D Or I sharing one new found lobang with u? Kekekeke......

Wah.... Bro Stephy, u got simi new lobang?? Dun tell me ur MD's lobang.......:D

stephan
03-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Ok ok, I pm to u the lobang. Remember test liao post FR hor! :D

steamer
03-04-2007, 02:19 PM
bro,
I up u ok? Or I sharing one new found lobang with u? Kekekeke...... ;)

knn got lubang tiam tiam...:rolleyes:

unclesammi
03-04-2007, 02:43 PM
bro,

Dear all the samsters here, please give a chance. I know him in person, he is real cheongster like u and me! Don't zap him lah, u hold the fire n pm me, I up u ok? Or I sharing one new found lobang with u? Kekekeke......

Thanks for highlighting bro, never thought this thread will cause a public outcry. Sincerely Apologise for anyway, anything and anyone that feel offended.

Me Newbie here always sharing good findings with good bros and at the same time must safeguard the safety of the gals.

Sorry ah all bros, will continue to share with discretion. :)

noname123
03-04-2007, 03:09 PM
Ok ok, I pm to u the lobang. Remember test liao post FR hor! :D

who/ where....why i dun have want....tio outcaste...:eek:

noname123
03-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Wah.... Bro Stephy, u got simi new lobang?? Dun tell me ur MD's lobang.......:D

his MD's lobang u also know...in front of u all ...must really kow toa liao...;)

cunt puncher
03-04-2007, 03:38 PM
his MD's lobang u also know...in front of u all ...must really kow toa liao...;)

Stephy should love his MD's lobang beri much last fri....:p

cunt puncher
03-04-2007, 03:39 PM
Me Newbie here always sharing good findings with good bros and at the same time must safeguard the safety of the gals.

Sorry ah all bros, will continue to share with discretion. :)

No worries bro.....:)

noname123
03-04-2007, 03:42 PM
Stephy should love his MD's lobang beri much last fri....:p

last fri he not fly BIG BIG aeroplane meh...:rolleyes:

cunt puncher
03-04-2007, 04:09 PM
last fri he not fly BIG BIG aeroplane meh...:rolleyes:

Last Fri he got "Big Big Lobang" mah......:D

noname123
03-04-2007, 04:12 PM
Last Fri he got "Big Big Lobang" mah......:D

simeh...how big big big har...:D

TegR
03-04-2007, 04:15 PM
Huh??

Got new lobang huh???

noname123
03-04-2007, 04:18 PM
Huh??

Got new lobang huh???

yr question very standard one...can change change or not..:D

TegR
03-04-2007, 04:27 PM
Okay!!

Lobang lai liao huh???

Where??

Bo PM leh!!

yr question very standard one...can change change or not..:D

cunt puncher
03-04-2007, 04:58 PM
Okay!!

Lobang lai liao huh???

Where??

Bo PM leh!!

lu bo siu tio sms meh.....:D

cunt puncher
03-04-2007, 05:00 PM
simeh...how big big big har...:D

To my understanding, bian tua......:D

TegR
03-04-2007, 05:08 PM
Bo leh!!

Tio outcast again liao lor!!

:(

lu bo siu tio sms meh.....:D

cunt puncher
03-04-2007, 05:12 PM
Bo leh!!

Tio outcast again liao lor!!

:(

den too bad lor.....:p

cunt puncher
03-04-2007, 05:14 PM
Sorry to uncle sammi for highjacking the thread to tcss.... :p

So bros pls continue to post FR of JJ in this thread.....:)

pai seh pai seh....

stephan
03-04-2007, 05:19 PM
have have! all have, mai kpkb liao ok! ;)

noname123
03-04-2007, 05:25 PM
have have! all have, mai kpkb liao ok! ;)

office not busy hor...pattern more than badminton:eek:

stephan
03-04-2007, 05:31 PM
office not busy hor...pattern more than badminton

sorry hor, too senior one I dun share contact coz I scare u up my rep. pts! wuahahahhahah....... :D

BTW, ur standard too high lah, I'm afraid later u chiak me giving u such a low quality gal how? :p

dannywee75
04-04-2007, 02:22 AM
ok now is my Fr as promised to unclesammi...

Finally had my chance to bong a gal with SQ uniform ...feeling quite excited.

Thinking and planing of bonking her with her SQ uniform on, lifting it up while bonking her from behind with her facing the room mirror ...

Call her at 11pm she says she still working so drive down to Lav81 and checked into a rm ...

Ding-dong ... She came in her regular clothes, i was quite dissapointed but didnt mention abt it...

TCSS a bit then bath - no action, i was expecting more inside the bath room ...

then proceed on the bed. She did catbath, BBBJ .
For about 10 mins changing several position of BBJ...
FJ was just ok...maybe i was tired... TCSS after the session but didn't have much chemistry between us.

But really no rush, stayed with her for another 30mins tcss ...

FR Summary:
Face: 6/10
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: errr..super small
BBBJ: 7/10
Catbath: poor and lazy - 4/10
Attitude: 8/10
French: never try (no mood)
Girlfriend feeling: 7/10

RTF: No, at 100 bucks i think can get better bonk
Damage: $100 + $20 ROOM + $1.00 cd from downstairs mama shop

When i come back and re-read her FR again , arhhh , SQ uniform must "request", my mistake , i thought it was "standard" ...

Anyway, no chemistry with her .
The end ...

SYT_Gals_Lovers
04-04-2007, 06:36 AM
Threadstarter....no hidden agenda but on the surface you seems like a very genuine cheongsters and share lobang but I notice that most of your lobang stats are over stated especially on the look and body department. I had been observing all your recommmendations and even met some of the co-called new found gem....I think my standard very high la....but it seems that all your so-called gem are only so-so standard.....easily found among the street walkers...this is not a flaming post but my opinion of your recommendation as i dont want brothers here to have high expectation via your so-called good FR and UP point policy before sharing and ended up very disappointed....I feel that your one men meat is another posion may not stand as some of the really so-called gem are only rated 6 by most senior here and you yourself rated them 8/10.......

With this, I feel that your intention for gaining popularity and points via such small tricks are not tolerable.
If I want, everyday i could come and share a so called gem or lobang everytime I hire a bonk in Area "G" or any "KTV....

Just my 2 cents!!!!

Biddickcum
04-04-2007, 08:42 AM
Threadstarter....no hidden agenda but on the surface you seems like a very genuine cheongsters and share lobang but I notice that most of your lobang stats are over stated especially on the look and body department. I had been observing all your recommmendations and even met some of the co-called new found gem....I think my standard very high la....but it seems that all your so-called gem are only so-so standard.....easily found among the street walkers...this is not a flaming post but my opinion of your recommendation as i dont want brothers here to have high expectation via your so-called good FR and UP point policy before sharing and ended up very disappointed....I feel that your one men meat is another posion may not stand as some of the really so-called gem are only rated 6 by most senior here and you yourself rated them 8/10.......

With this, I feel that your intention for gaining popularity and points via such small tricks are not tolerable.
If I want, everyday i could come and share a so called gem or lobang everytime I hire a bonk in Area "G" or any "KTV....

Just my 2 cents!!!!

Bro i really support your statments actually there are many other so-called good FR rated even as high as 9 but when i went down just a 6 in rating.

fl_slayer
04-04-2007, 08:50 AM
Bro i really support your statments actually there are many other so-called good FR rated even as high as 9 but when i went down just a 6 in rating.

Yup look at his point...lets all join forces to zap him to negative.....we need all bro to zap his point and he will give us a real FR with no hidden agenda.the orgy he organise was bad and charge 400 for each of us.and turn out we can find on the street worth 50 dollar type.feel so rip off.comon guy dun be ashame ..lets zap the thread starter jialat jialat..

lets the zap begin.......:mad: :mad:

noname123
04-04-2007, 09:05 AM
sorry hor, too senior one I dun share contact coz I scare u up my rep. pts! wuahahahhahah.......

BTW, ur standard too high lah, I'm afraid later u chiak me giving u such a low quality gal how? :p

hanor hanor...u nowadays on fish diet hor...:rolleyes:

noname123
04-04-2007, 09:06 AM
Yup look at his point...lets all join forces to zap him to negative.....we need all bro to zap his point and he will give us a real FR with no hidden agenda.the orgy he organise was bad and charge 400 for each of us.and turn out we can find on the street worth 50 dollar type.feel so rip off.comon guy dun be ashame ..lets zap the thread starter jialat jialat..

si mi agenda....i old and blur....share share leh...

stephan
04-04-2007, 09:10 AM

What u mean real or fake FR, I read different FRs from different samsters here, all have different rate and it is very subjective!

Please give a chance as the threadstarter has apologized to his mistake! or u really like to play on gang zapping? Don't just be a cyber hero, go out tcss, we can meet for la kopi if u still buey song at anytime, anywhere.

linnaohia1
04-04-2007, 09:22 AM

Bro, this is your agenda izzit, personal becos u feel that u hv been ripped off .. so trying to incite peeps to revenge for u ????

linnaohia1
04-04-2007, 09:26 AM

Agree wholeheartedly on this, but like seniors say, notice ratings always on high side, once we know, we just avoid ... or mark it down by a few pts.

This is a very common phenomenon .... esp in FL Dome

TegR
04-04-2007, 09:35 AM
Hi,

Just sharing my point of view nia, I do agreed with Stephan abt different samsters had different rating for the same gal. Unless you did cheong with the samster that share the contacts then more or less after a few session of cheonging, u might be able to know how he give his ratings for the gal.

As for the mass orgy, I heard abt unclesammi organising but I do not know the details as I was not invloved so best not to make any comments on that.

Biddickcum
04-04-2007, 09:36 AM
Agree wholeheartedly on this, but like seniors say, notice ratings always on high side, once we know, we just avoid ... or mark it down by a few pts.

This is a very common phenomenon .... esp in FL Dome

Agreed, but when your vit M running low n wanted to have a good session, seaching high and low in the forum, end up disappointed. Anyway this is a FL dome we here to share and enjoy, not just to gain a few more points and wasted our time and hard earn money.

noname123
04-04-2007, 09:53 AM
What u mean real or fake FR, I read different FRs from different samsters here, all have different rate and it is very subjective!

Please give a chance as the threadstarter has apologized to his mistake! or u really like to play on gang zapping? Don't just be a cyber hero, go out tcss, we can meet for la kopi if u still buey song at anytime, anywhere.

Can feel you very PRESSURE .....aiyo...lai lai...we go lim ....:D

stephan
04-04-2007, 10:07 AM
Agreed, but when your vit M running low n wanted to have a good session, seaching high and low in the forum, end up disappointed. Anyway this is a FL dome we here to share and enjoy, not just to gain a few more points and wasted our time and hard earn money.

Dun talk to this bugger about vit M, coz he is farking rich!!! (kidding nia) :D

One man meal, maybe another man poison! this words always truth. Recently, I did commented one of the threadstarter provided fake FR after reading 2 very different rating FR on the same gal. But after the threadstarter has clarified with his statement, I found he is sincerely sharing lobang, I apologized to him. Always give ppl chance if they have already understand their mistake.

Lastly, thanks for ur understanding, put u on my uplist! Cheers!

unclesammi
04-04-2007, 10:12 AM

lets the zap begin.......:mad

Hey bro, so far I did not received any monetary complaints from any of the OGs I organized. So what do you mean the Og i organized was bad?

We paid $100 for each gal to balance out the ratio. Almost every session I am involved and paid the same price as all bros who had a part in it. If you can get 4prcs to do the same at a cheaper price, by all means organise one and I will be more than willing to participate. :)

stephan
04-04-2007, 10:57 AM
Bwahahahaha.... someone zap me 2 pts n leave the comment:

You gangster ah? :mad: BIG BULLY!!!

Read my post carefully, jio ppl la kopi call gangster huh? kekeke..... pm me ur nick, I will up u! Take my words! :D

QooMilk
04-04-2007, 11:14 AM
You gangster ah? BIG BULLY!!!
Read my post carefully, jio ppl la kopi call gangster huh? kekeke..... pm me ur nick, I will up u! Take my words!

Wow stephan u gangster ah!!! :eek: No wonder u keep eyeing ppl KC......to bad I up u before liao, if not I zap and pm u so that u will up me back :p

Ps.
Bro mai angry lah.....i jio u la kopi and intro u one meimei let u la her pussy or u perfer ah dac? kekeke

noname123
04-04-2007, 11:24 AM

Read my post carefully, jio ppl la kopi call gangster huh? kekeke..... pm me ur nick, I will up u! Take my words!

Tio zap song bo....hehe....:D

cunt puncher
04-04-2007, 11:52 AM
Dun worry, bro Stephy... later will up u wif my humble points......;)

Peace to the CyberWorld:)

bigo bigo
04-04-2007, 12:02 PM
wow sound good..... can i hv the Number?????

owen1
04-04-2007, 12:31 PM
We paid $100 for each gal to balance out the ratio. Almost every session I am involved and paid the same price as all bros who had a part in it. If you can get 4prcs to do the same at a cheaper price, by all means organise one and I will be more than willing to participate. :)

Agree, if fl_slayer can find cheaper rates for orgys pls organise one.
Some pple think ger 1 session $50, 5 pple join means each person pays $10 ah?
u think its same concept as sharing a cake?
Plus, not every ger is open to the concept of mass orgy.

Try going to buffet with 5 pple and pay 1 person's share lor......orgys and buffets are same concept.

1tigerboy
04-04-2007, 01:45 PM

Read my post carefully, jio ppl la kopi call gangster huh? kekeke..... pm me ur nick, I will up u! Take my words! :D

I think that person leave this comment because:

You say this ma : Don't just be a cyber hero, go out tcss, we can meet for la kopi if u still buey song at anytime, anywhere.

Sound to me like a gangster also and big bully placing place and time for a fight. hehe

SYT_Gals_Lovers
04-04-2007, 02:25 PM
Haiz....when I posted my opinion, I sort of think such flaming activity will be unavoidable .
Basically friends or buddies of threadstarter will naturally speak up for him and those who "Kenna" from his recommedation will probably be gang zapped for voicing some of the opinion. As for one brother who suggested to mass zapped threadstarter....I think you are not right to do that( i will zapped you for this action in whcih i strngly disagree)...just zapped him if you disagree with him...just like i have zapped threadstarter as i think he has a very personal agenda to post virtual or supervisual gem. Do not incite others to zapped....

As for bro Stephen, I know he is a genuine samsters and of course a very good buddy to anyone and would of course stand up for his friend along the way. I think his action is very commendabale so i will up you!!!

noname123
04-04-2007, 02:37 PM
I think that person leave this comment because:

You say this ma : Don't just be a cyber hero, go out tcss, we can meet for la kopi if u still buey song at anytime, anywhere.

Sound to me like a gangster also and big bully placing place and time for a fight. hehe

hehe...tigerboy..yr clone zap zap har...steady mah...dun worry...:D

noname123
04-04-2007, 02:38 PM
As for bro Stephen, I know he is a genuine samsters and of course a very good buddy to anyone and would of course stand up for his friend along the way. I think his action is very commendabale so i will up you!!![/SIZE]

So poor thing...u zap or up also must explain till so hard....:D

1tigerboy
04-04-2007, 02:43 PM
hehe...tigerboy..yr clone zap zap har...steady mah...dun worry...:D

Not my clone really(i swear lol).... i never zap zap people.... i dont have point to zap zap also.

I dont play this type of thing one la..

stephan
04-04-2007, 02:46 PM
Wow stephan u gangster ah!!! No wonder u keep eyeing ppl KC......to bad I up u before liao, if not I zap and pm u so that u will up me back :p

Ps.
Bro mai angry lah.....i jio u la kopi and intro u one meimei let u la her pussy or u perfer ah dac? kekeke

Wahahahaha... u treat me so well one huh? so touching! :p

noname123
04-04-2007, 02:46 PM
Not my clone really(i swear lol).... i never zap zap people.... i dont have point to zap zap also.

I dont play this type of thing one la..

why u eat at certain place also must put har...u lonely har :D

noname123
04-04-2007, 02:48 PM
Wahahahaha... u treat me so well one huh? so touching! :p

i go book rm so that you all can hug hug loh....like that good idea or not:D

sunzi
04-04-2007, 02:48 PM
Don't zap zap friends better lar. Both also my good buddies in cheonging and I can vouch for them as genuine to cheong buddies but not to other babes.

Let make friend come out lim kopi and settle all the differences. Zap babes and don't zap buddies :D

linnaohia1
04-04-2007, 02:49 PM

Wah lau eh, bo mia, u diam diam kpo here leh .... u got licence to kpo boh

noname123
04-04-2007, 02:52 PM

must apply licence to kaypo meh? Y??? Have i step yr tail????

steamer
04-04-2007, 02:53 PM

eh..at this time u not busy mah? can still come here :rolleyes:

1tigerboy
04-04-2007, 02:54 PM
why u eat at certain place also must put har...u lonely har :D

That is my next spot for beer... All this place are recommendation from SB. I going to visit this friday and sat...

My thread for beautiful tiger/beer promoter http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=68330

noname123
04-04-2007, 02:54 PM

I think ppl not happy liao...maybe come red red:D

steamer
04-04-2007, 02:57 PM
I think ppl not happy liao...maybe come red red:D

wah this one also u knw...:D

linnaohia1
04-04-2007, 02:58 PM
must apply licence to kaypo meh? Y??? Have i step yr tail????

Me no tail to step lah .. joking nia, wondering where the rest of your kpo buddies are mah, LS Smile leh ,... Maybe can tcss until all posts get buried mah ... :D

noname123
04-04-2007, 02:59 PM
wah this one also u knw...:D

I say maybe...face red red lah...;)

linnaohia1
04-04-2007, 03:00 PM

U neber heard of M1 wireless meh ....

QooMilk
04-04-2007, 03:03 PM
Wahahahaha... u treat me so well one huh? so touching!

Mai touch me lah...go touch noname123 lah :D

i go book rm so that you all can hug hug loh....like that good idea or not

If you booking for KTV room with gals I ok.....if you book room for stephan....I rather die :D

steamer
04-04-2007, 03:06 PM
U neber heard of M1 wireless meh ....

i heard, but was refering to ur attention focus lah;)

steamer
04-04-2007, 03:27 PM
i heard, but was refering to ur attention focus lah;)

he must really be busy n focussed now :D

SYT_Gals_Lovers
04-04-2007, 03:40 PM

yalor...damn poor thing hor...if dont explain den later someone point finger not nice ma.....tio bo???........unlike you so senior liao...no need to explain also got people upz.........if you kenna down.....:D

noname123
04-04-2007, 03:46 PM
Mai touch me lah...go touch noname123 lah :D

If you booking for KTV room with gals I ok.....if you book room for stephan....I rather die :D

U so CHEE HONG want....like that treat him good meh...

Hanxinco88
04-04-2007, 03:48 PM
simi taiji here....so many old bird TCSS??!!!

noname123
04-04-2007, 03:48 PM
yalor...damn poor thing hor...if dont explain den later someone point finger not nice ma.....tio bo???........unlike you so senior liao...no need to explain also got people upz.........if you kenna down.....:D

dun tell me senior in front of me because everyone equal one...

$$$ full full in pocket = si mi senior also can:D

SYT_Gals_Lovers
04-04-2007, 03:51 PM

$$$ full full in pocket = si mi senior also can:D

I also wish that everyone equal but like the "pig farm"...some are more equal than others...dont you agree it happens in this forum??? Senior Noname??

QooMilk
04-04-2007, 03:53 PM
U so CHEE HONG want....like that treat him good meh...

Good ofcourse good, not only gd I feel song after I treat him like that :D

$$$ full full in pocket = si mi senior also can

then can I call u old bird? or lau jio :p

simi taiji here....so many old bird TCSS??!!!

Bo taiji, just because noname is here mah so this thread become so lively kekeke

stephan
04-04-2007, 03:58 PM
Good ofcourse good, not only gd I feel song after I treat him like that

then can I call u old bird? or lau jio

Bo taiji, just because noname is here mah so this thread become so lively kekeke

If he can tiam tiam, I retire from SBF!!! :D

QooMilk
04-04-2007, 04:15 PM
If he can tiam tiam, I retire from SBF!!!

Who tiam tiam? :D u mean ask noname123 to tiamtiam ah? :p

TegR
04-04-2007, 04:31 PM
Wow!!

Who dare to ask my master noname to diam huh??

:cool:

Hanxinco88
04-04-2007, 04:40 PM
Who tiam tiam? :D u mean ask noname123 to tiamtiam ah? :p

DOnt tell me he ask all of us to "diam diam"???

noname123
04-04-2007, 04:45 PM
I also wish that everyone equal but like the "pig farm"...some are more equal than others...dont you agree it happens in this forum??? Senior Noname??

u mean kelong lah...who who who...tell me quick ...i ask Ah sam to -999

like that u happy bo...:D

noname123
04-04-2007, 04:48 PM
Good ofcourse good, not only gd I feel song after I treat him like that :D

then can I call u old bird? or lau jio :p

lively har...then i collect fee loh...then i treat you all lim mineral water by the jerry can...

call me sin jiao....

noname123
04-04-2007, 04:49 PM
If he can tiam tiam, I retire from SBF!!! :D

TIO ZAP ZAP SONG BO....u need tissue paper or not :D

noname123
04-04-2007, 04:51 PM
Wow!!

Who dare to ask my master noname to diam huh??

:cool:

Stephan....quick quick go zap him....make him song song :D if not he cannot sleep n eat

SexFreak
04-04-2007, 05:06 PM
Bro mai angry lah.....i jio u la kopi

I thought you only jio la guni :p Bwahahahaha :D

Cheers !!!

stephan
04-04-2007, 05:23 PM
TIO ZAP ZAP SONG BO....u need tissue paper or not

yes, I need it! pls give me some tissue, kum sia! so touching u! Beside give me tissue paper, u also can give me ur 5 papaya lor! :D

Stephan....quick quick go zap him....make him song song if not he cannot sleep n eat

He call u master, mean he is ur slave leh, me dun dare to touch lah. Btw, even I know who zapped me, I will not zap them back, no point doing that as we are here only for fun n enjoy! I dun waste my time for that. :rolleyes:

1tigerboy
04-04-2007, 05:39 PM
Now i know how come Stephan have so much point.

TegR
04-04-2007, 05:50 PM
Tiu!!!

U so bad!

NNKC!!

Stephan....quick quick go zap him....make him song song :D if not he cannot sleep n eat

Simi simi??

He call u master, mean he is ur slave leh, me dun dare to touch lah.

Care to share wat u know??

stephan
04-04-2007, 06:21 PM

bro,
My points little nia, here many samsters got 4digits points. Here is cyber world, if got some conflict, best way is to meet up la kopi. so far those ppl I met, all are quite mature and gentlement enough! All can become friends! ;)

1tigerboy
04-04-2007, 06:48 PM
bro,
My points little nia, here many samsters got 4digits points. Here is cyber world, if got some conflict, best way is to meet up la kopi. so far those ppl I met, all are quite mature and gentlement enough! All can become friends! ;)

Haha... why la kopi only ? why not Tiger Time when got conflict... You really have meet up people over this forum when have conflict and la kopi together ?

3 digit a lot already lol. I only 2 digit lol. you now have Points: 823 / Power: 4, see tommorrow what point. can buy 4 digit: 8234 or 0823.

aman
04-04-2007, 07:14 PM
bro,
so far those ppl I met, all are quite mature and gentlement enough! All can become friends! ;)

bro ,are you talking abt me:confused:

1tigerboy
05-04-2007, 12:24 AM

You all really went out to meet each other ? can i join in ? I have few friend :(

cunt puncher
05-04-2007, 08:41 AM
yes, I need it! pls give me some tissue, kum sia! so touching u!

Bro Stephy, the tissue is not use to wipe ur nose rite?:D :D

stephan
05-04-2007, 08:49 AM
Bro Stephy, the tissue is not use to wipe ur nose rite?

u know me very well! :D I know what u did on last summer! :cool:

cunt puncher
05-04-2007, 08:53 AM
u know me very well! :D I know what u did on last summer!

last summer...... I tink its my gal using tissue to wipe........:D

clan001
05-04-2007, 09:02 AM
last summer...... I tink its my gal using tissue to wipe........:D

Wipe simi ....

cunt puncher
05-04-2007, 09:05 AM
Wipe simi ....

hey newbie... mai kay kay ti siao:D

nowadays nicks become serialised......:eek:

aman
05-04-2007, 09:11 AM
You all really went out to meet each other ? can i join in ? I have few friend :(

bro, you want to joint me NO prob, can bring along your few gir fren oso:D

walabis
05-04-2007, 10:04 AM
bro,
My points little nia, here many samsters got 4digits points. Here is cyber world, if got some conflict, best way is to meet up la kopi. so far those ppl I met, all are quite mature and gentlement enough! All can become friends!
But you never jio me leh?? :rolleyes: :D

QooMilk
05-04-2007, 10:17 AM
so far those ppl I met, all are quite mature and gentlement enough! All can become friends!

I hear ah dac wan to be more then friend with u :D

yleong99
05-04-2007, 10:35 AM
Then can I be more friend with u leh!!

I hear ah dac wan to be more then friend with u :D

stephan
05-04-2007, 11:29 AM

Paiseh! yesterday got sth on so can't meet u for lunch. looking forward next time hor! ;)

stephan
05-04-2007, 11:31 AM
But you never jio me leh?? :rolleyes:

I tot we met b4? walie! me remember u but u forget me? tiu! :D

stephan
05-04-2007, 11:33 AM
I hear ah dac wan to be more then friend with u

Actually u r the most I appreciated among the friends, but u too gaying liao till I can not tahan leh! wuahahhahahahhahah! :D

When u free go out have a drink leh, ask walabis together hor? :p

walabis
05-04-2007, 12:03 PM
I tot we met b4? walie! me remember u but u forget me? tiu!I only know you chat room only :rolleyes:
By the way this is the thread for 'PRC SQ Stewardess Wannabe JiaoJiao' better not to TCSS too much or else.. :eek:

sianren
05-04-2007, 04:41 PM
I tot we met b4? walie! me remember u but u forget me? tiu! :D

Next week, will lim kopi again with aman, QQ8899 & nika_timo.....

Bro walabis
Bro Stephan
Bro 1tigerboy
Bro Qoomilk
Bro Ah Dac
Bro yleonh99 all welcome,,yet to met up, bro unclesammi (buz at club), luckytime ( buz at TN near work place-finish wif Xiao Yu- nxt Monica...hehehe)

Mr Cactus

riki
05-04-2007, 09:16 PM
bro i am sincere in getting her contact , paisei me newbie , how to upz for u?

1tigerboy
06-04-2007, 12:41 AM
Next week, will lim kopi again with aman, QQ8899 & nika_timo.....

Bro walabis
Bro Stephan
Bro 1tigerboy
Bro Qoomilk
Bro Ah Dac
Bro yleonh99 all welcome,,yet to met up, bro unclesammi (buz at club), luckytime ( buz at TN near work place-finish wif Xiao Yu- nxt Monica...hehehe)

Mr Cactus

Where you all drinking at ?

1tigerboy
06-04-2007, 12:47 AM
bro, you want to joint me NO prob, can bring along your few gir fren oso:D

Bro i dont have girl friend la... only can joint you with 25 male which is me lol.... hehe :p

1tigerboy
06-04-2007, 12:55 AM

Bro sincere no use one, i also newbie like you... Bro who share number also scare he or the girl get into trouble. Maybe you can try to PM the thread starter, give him/her you number and name... if good luck that person may give you the contact...

So many newbie like you and me asking for contact, bro also scare...

So if this bro dont give you contact also never mind, try other thread lol.... got $$$ sure got chance one.... Have a chance to bonk post FR.

stephan
06-04-2007, 01:01 AM
Bro sincere no use one, i also newbie like you... Bro who share number also scare he or the girl get into trouble. Maybe you can try to PM the thread starter, give him/her you number and name... if good luck that person may give you the contact...

So many newbie like you and me asking for contact, bro also scare...

So if this bro dont give you contact also never mind, try other thread lol.... got $$$ sure got chance one.... Have a chance to bonk post FR.

what senior say here is very good advice!

kiang ju hor, mai ke kiang :rolleyes:

1tigerboy
06-04-2007, 01:05 AM
what senior say here is very good advice!

kiang ju hor, mai ke kiang :rolleyes:

Sorry, i will not kiang ju hor and mai ke kiang :( , i know i am wrong le(too ke kiang le)... will not anyhow give advice or TCSS this thread le...

unclesammi
07-04-2007, 10:24 AM

check u pm.

nacho
07-04-2007, 08:56 PM
Dear all brother,

I am a newbie and this is my first FR, hope that it does not flame anyone out there. However, if it does, kindly do not zap me, because I am writing what has truly happened to me. What happened to me was totally different from what the threadstarter has experienced.

I start from what happened in the room to cut my story short. JJ came in her home cloth and my first impression on her was good, but also smelled like a “cigarette chimney”. TCSS for a little while about how good her looks was. I then requested her to change into her red SQ uniform, which seems to be slightly oversize, but still OK. I was invited into the bathroom. She did a good washing of me as well as herself.

Process to BJ immediately with no cat bath whatsoever. She told me to go on top of her for the FJ. After bonking for a short time and I wanted her cowgirl, which she refused, saying that she was tired and she can do all the movement even she is below. Lan Lan and lost my entire fxxking mood. She can really scream during the firing session. FJ was done quickly, and because of her bony body, I felt like bonking a pile of bone. After that, she requested to switch on the TV to channel 8 to watch a Taiwanese show.

I tried starting small talk with her, but met with “mmmmmmm” each time, and kept saying because of her nightlife, she is not able to sleep well and felt tired. Fxxking hell…….….should not had granted her request in the first place. My whole afternoon was spoiled and told her that she can go. However, either because of the cool air cond against the hot sun outside, or she wanted to finish the show, she stays with me until time up.

FR Summary:
Look: 7/10
Figure: 6/10
Boobs: 5/10
BBBJ: None
HJ: None
FJ: 6/10
Catbath: None
Attitude: 4/10
French: None
Girlfriend feeling: 5/10

RTF: No.

Damage: $100 + $30 ROOM + cd

Duded
08-04-2007, 05:15 AM
When would she be leaving?I miss the chance to look for xiao lan,now got another great bonk can intro ?Going to be confirm again for 3 weeks,if unable to pass me the number before sunday 12,then i have look for another new bonk when i got out again.

nacho
08-04-2007, 07:49 AM
[QUOTE=nacho;1951057]Dear all brother,

I am a newbie and this is my first FR, hope that it does not flame anyone out there. However, if it does, kindly do not zap me, because I am writing what has truly happened to me. What happened to me was totally different from what the threadstarter has experienced.

I start from what happened in the room to cut my story short. JJ came in her home cloth and my first impression on her was good, but also smelled like a “cigarette chimney”. TCSS for a little while about how good her looks was. I then requested her to change into her red SQ uniform, which seems to be slightly oversize, but still OK. I was invited into the bathroom. She did a good washing of me as well as herself.

Process to BJ immediately with no cat bath or foreplay whatsoever. She told me to go on top of her for the FJ. After bonking for a short time and I wanted her cowgirl, which she refused, saying that she was tired and she can do all the movement even she is below. Lan Lan and lost my entire fxxking mood. She can really scream during the firing session. FJ was done quickly, and because of her bony body, I felt like bonking a pile of bone. After that, she requested to switch on the TV to channel 8 to watch a Taiwanese show.

I tried starting small talk with her, but met with “mmmmmmm” each time, and kept saying because of her nightlife, she is not able to sleep well and felt tired. Fxxking hell…….….should not had granted her request in the first place. My whole afternoon was spoiled and told her that she can go. However, either because of the cool air cond against the hot sun outside, or she wanted to finish the show, she stays with me until time up.

FR Summary:
Look: 6/10
Figure: 5/10 (looks thin)
Boobs: 4/10
FJ: 5/10 (till now still feel the pain at my didi area,because of her bony body)
Girlfriend feeling: 3.5/10 (no hugging)

Damage: $100 + $30 ROOM + cd

GhostRay
08-04-2007, 10:35 AM
After bonking for a short time and I wanted her cowgirl, which she refused, saying that she was tired and she can do all the movement even she is below.

After that, she requested to switch on the TV to channel 8 to watch a Taiwanese show.

I tried starting small talk with her, but met with “mmmmmmm” each time, and kept saying because of her nightlife, she is not able to sleep well and felt tired.
Sorry to hear that bro. You really got a messy time there. I too have the same problem when I wanna try other pattern when bonking her but she give me the reason she like to be crush by me. Faint.

Other than that, I have no complain leh. For me, her service is good other than the bonking pattern. We did have a good tcss before & after the session.

dominion
08-04-2007, 05:54 PM
Agree, if fl_slayer can find cheaper rates for orgys pls organise one.

Try going to buffet with 5 pple and pay 1 person's share lor......orgys and buffets are same concept.

u know any gals into it? :D

10-04-2007, 05:03 PM
first of all... thanks unclesammi for the contact.

bonk this JJ last week. experienced just like what bro nacho mentioned.
nothing interesting, i didnt bother to ask her change any uniform as I saw her bony figure, already sian half...

FR Summary:
Look: 5/10
Figure: 4/10 (looks thin)
Boobs: 4/10
FJ: 4/10 (i felt sleepy)
Girlfriend feeling: 3/10 (no hugging)

*maybe my expectation too high... :)

btw, still need to thankz bro unclesammi :cool:

EatNDrink
08-08-2007, 01:54 PM
uncle sammi, i am really really interested to have this SQ Stewardess leh, can share share her contact, please? tolong tolong please