PDA

View Full Version : Membership Tuina (New Pricing Concept)

ANOVA
30-03-2007, 01:59 AM
Today damn horny so go around looking so as usual walk around tuina shops to see which girl pretty. So i venture out to this quite deserted place again to see got chio bu or not. after walking 1 round around there found that there is not much pretty ones over there so decided to settle for 1 of the tuina which i previously visited. Reason why i didnt go back to that place is becuase the lady there charge me damn ex a price when i first visited there.

just fyi, the first time i was there she wanted to charged me $85 ($35 for 1hr massage , $50 hj), as i am damn high liao after bargaining, i paid her $80. Worst thing is she only lifted up her clothes only for me to play with her breast.

To the main dish now. inside the cubicle, i strip to my underwear ly down on the bed and waited for her to come in. When she come in the 1st thing she did was to take out my underwear, ask me to turn over with my didi facing the ceiling then started the oil massage. When she massage me we were in a 69 position and her breast keep rubbing on my face especially when she massgae my groin area. After about 2-3 mins my didi start to have reaction, she then lifted up her clothes again, this time round she used her breast to massage my body (haha 1st time i try this) going from my face to body then to the groin area making my didi solid hard. I then ask if she could strip full and guess waht she agreed to it. Once she stripped i started to tackle her breast with my mouth and left hand while my right hand finger her. The good thing about her i feel is that she is not rushing you to cum, because all these while she never try to hj me. Her nipples started to harden soon and i think becuase of my fingering, she agreed to ly on the tuina bed (dunno wat is that called) and let me continue to finger her. When she finally come for the 1st time i think abt 5 to 10mins later , i wanted to finger her with my right hand and play with her clit with my left, but she insisited that 1 hand be touching her nipples. I followed her instructions making her cum another 4 times in about 5 mins. She finally cannot take it anymore reached out for the cap, capped me and ask me to poke her opening her legs really wide. As i didnt bring enough $$ so i rejected the offer. so we switched position and she started to give me a blowjob in a 69 postion with my neck at the edge of the bed and she standing up. all these while i am sucking her cunt while my hands are playing with her breast. I finally came after 2 mins and she carried on sucking till my bro turn soft. After which, she took out the condom and offered to clean my didi with wet tissue and fingers too. And guess wat, for all the fun i had i only paid her $70 nett.

Sorry if my story is too long and dry, i only can tell you guys what happened but dunno how to make it sound stimulating. Some info on her:

Name: xiao wei (PRC)
Look : 5/10 (Just a gauge: $50 auntie 1/10, JM ann 2/10, JM anna [the one cannot play her cunt 1] 4/10, MY xiaomei 7/10)
Boobs : 34b or 36c
Attitude: 8 (She is much better than those young knn prc everything also want $$ and this cannot that cannot.)
Frenching: No.
HJ: (Got slow got fast got medium speed, dunno how to tell good or not)
BJ: 7 (quite mechanical, up down motion but the tongue is like frenching your didi's head)
FJ: never try b4. She say cannot do in shop.
Special: Never try b4. ($100, she suck you from head to top excluding ar.)
Fun Factor: 8 (very accomodating just like those JM aunties, good for those that go for service like me)
Hygiene: 8 (No bbbj, cleans her body and hands with wet tissue after we are done)
Damage : $70 (Second time: massage + hj + blowjob)
RTF : yes, i believe that if i go a 1 or 2 more time i can get the price just like i did in MY or JM)

By the way, 1st time you go she will quote you high prices. she say all like customers are like that only regulars can give better prices. Bros who wants to go there please pm me, i need to be discreet as i really feel that this is the place for cheap thrills and i dun want to lose it just like MY or JM.

Oh ya i promise to promote her place for her, but complaint that her price damn steep. So if you guys go look for her 1st time, say yifeng intro one, massage plus hj $70.

Nismo_boy
30-03-2007, 09:49 AM
Your FR is indeed inpressive. Its quite difficult to believe that you actually paid $70 for massage/BJ/HJ. Somemore you also very skillful to make her come 5 times in 15 mins.

Cheonging101
30-03-2007, 12:49 PM
Your FR is indeed inpressive. Its quite difficult to believe that you actually paid $70 for massage/BJ/HJ. Somemore you also very skillful to make her come 5 times in 15 mins.

I'll say. :D Either she was really horny, or this bro here has "magic fingers".

curiosityz
30-03-2007, 04:49 PM
ya lor... a bit kua zhang ar bro...

Nismo_boy
30-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Hi ANOVA,

Can give some hint to the massage you visited. From your FR I will be more than happy if she allow me to make her come 1 time. You can even make her come 4 time within 5 mins. She is so horny so would like to try.

ANOVA
31-03-2007, 01:27 AM
Location given to Bro
wat2woopee
chelsea76
obat22

Kindly share your FR on other girls please if you try

ANOVA
31-03-2007, 02:04 AM

You never hear how many knn tuina prc i kana before only hj and auto roam with clothes quote me $50

COMETOPAPA
02-04-2007, 05:24 PM
Bro wats e loccation?Pls pm me leh.....

chelsea76
03-04-2007, 11:46 PM
thanks bro for the contact... managed to find time to go visit XW last week..

directions given was quite clear.. my up the escalator then turn left (knn forgot must turn right).. so walk one big round.. and come to the first tn shop.. ask whether xw working here... was immediately shown.. first look.. ok.. abit old... but since bro recommemded.. so try lah

only two cubicle.. separated by a curtain.. wa lan.. when me bonking her, had to be very quiet leh.. beside got another bro... plack plack plack .. haha..

ok.. massage wise.. nothing to shout abt.. i should say average.. i had worst.. then turn around.. my bro kenna attacked.. so me try to auto roam her.. to my surprise.. she stripped bottom herself.. and let me finger...

i must say she very hygiene type.. use wet tissue to clean my crack and bro.. then proceed to cap and blow... blow ok lah.. then she started to mount me!! i told her i didn't bring enough.. only got $80.. she say ok.. omg.. i think she misunderstand me.. haaha.. i mean i got $80 incl entrance!!.. anyway.. didn't tell her and we proceed with our work..

i must say she quite horny.. fingered her a while and can see she came.. but me not as skillful can make her come 4-5 times.. haha..

when everything done.. me ge ge ask her how much.. she told me $80 plus ent $30..total $110.. then me pai sei.. showed her i got $80 in wallet.. and dig some spare notes to make to $96... wanted to give her dollar coins.. but she say no need.. next time come again can liao.. 10 points for attitude!! not money face at all..

Look: 5/10
Massage: 6/10
Boob: 8/10 (abit hard.. duno got implants or not)
BJ: 4/10 (only a couple of suck)
HJ: DNT
FJ: 7/10 (figure quite ok.. was riding me for a while then me change to missionary)
RTF: why not!!
Attitude: 10/10 (not money face.. willing to accept whatever.. but don take advantage lah.. me so guilty)
Damage: 30+66= $96

Thanks bro for the contact... pls pm threadstarter for details... cheers..

pls up my points if u like the FR.. or deduct if u don like it..

hotguy2406
04-04-2007, 08:57 AM
hey bro care to share the add & contact thks