PDA

View Full Version : The only guy that wants to pleasure me

Lonerlonely
11-02-2018, 12:11 AM
Having so many bf and fwb, most of them only care about their own pleasure. No one has ever gone down there to give me the orgasmic explosion.
All are so eager to penetrate my pussy, thrusting for their own needs. I was young during those years and didn’t realise that i need to be pleasured until an affair with a guy i met in a club.

I was on a rocky marriage (my husband had an affair). As usual, i was out on a Friday night to hang out with friends and there’s this guy M came to approach me.
Weird chemistry started to build up and I did not reject when he asked for my number, I can see shocked faces on my friends. Nothing happen that night cos I went home after feeling tired.
Received a text from M around 4am, asking where am I saying he wants to eat with me. Giving me a sad face when i said I’m already home.

Next day-
Maybe due to loneliness (my husband went on a holiday with “friends”), I actually agree to meet M when I have nothing appealing to wear plus incomplete makeup stuffs at my mum’s place.
Proceed to cab downtown and we went for a drink at a bar nearby. Chat about work, past time and stuffs, soon time passes quickly and he asked to join his friends at a club. As its still early, I agree to join.

After mixing different types of alcohol, i started to get high. I tend to get wild when I’m high after drinks, hence I didn’t resist when he hold my hands, hug my waist and even tried to kiss me. Maybe to him, it’s a yes to his plan later on.
He offered to send me home when i felt really tipsy, we were touchy in the cab and dunno why the cab ended up to his blk and not my address.

Maybe deep inside my heart i yearn for someone’s attention, I yearn for a passionate love that I could not get from my husband.

I followed him back to his room, i could vaguely remember what happened after that as I’m almost drunk. I don’t rem how my clothes are removed, i only remember riding on him moaning loudly that he covered my mouth saying the whole block knows we are making out.

I woke up finding myself naked beside M, trying to recall what happened but I couldn’t. M woke up and hug me, fondling my breast and touched my pussy realising I’m wet, he proceed to thrust his big dick inside me leaving me in shocked cos I’m already sober and feeling guilty sleeping with another guy other than my husband.

I guess we must have done lots of time that night, i started to bleed later in the afternoon when i got home and i start to worry. Letting a guy whom i just met a day ago to fuck me raw, what if he Is not clean?

Lonerlonely
11-02-2018, 09:00 AM
Receive a text from M, i felt happy that he asked me out the next day.

We went for a movie, he treated me like a girlfriend. Feed me with food, giving me pecks on forehead, hugging me tight in the cinema. I felt loved.
We behaved like a couple and after the movie, he sent me home.

The next day I was meeting my friends for a chilled out session, received a text from M asking if I wanted to meet him as he is leaving the country the next day for work. He came to look for me and we went to join his friends at a thai disco.
Feeling tired and bored as I’m not familiar with his friends, I text him

Me: hey, I’m leaving. You enjoy with ur friends.
M: where r u? I’m coming out!

He called shortly after the text, and found me waiting for the lift. He grabbed my hand and took a cab back to his house. I was sober this time round, yet I didn’t reject but followed him to his room.

nuclearkid
11-02-2018, 09:41 AM
Thanks for sharing your story. This chap also appears to be prioritizing his pleasure over yours, it seems. Anyway, Carpe diem.

hi2u
11-02-2018, 09:51 AM
Thanks for sharing your story. This chap also appears to be prioritizing his pleasure over yours, it seems. Anyway, Carpe diem.

Agree with you.
Communication is a 2-way thing, so is sex, be it love making or pure fucking. Make her cum and she will wanna continue

Norteklaser
11-02-2018, 12:56 PM

Haha yes, that’s what I thought as well. You haven’t met someone like me I suppose. I would always try ensure my precious lady friend enjoys it more than me or at least as much as me!

Norteklaser
11-02-2018, 01:01 PM

Haha yes, that’s what I thought as well. You haven’t met someone like me I suppose. I would always try ensure my precious lady friend enjoys it more than me or at least as much as me!

Capoue
11-02-2018, 01:22 PM
Nice start sis, please continue :)

Rickey
11-02-2018, 01:35 PM
Pitching tent here...another sexciting story to read & enjoy frm another female writer :D

FreebiezWanker
11-02-2018, 02:11 PM
TS, next time come SBF. There will be long queue to pleasure u.

VicBrose
11-02-2018, 02:24 PM
TS, next time come SBF. There will be long queue to pleasure u.

That is so very true . :)

hhlover
11-02-2018, 02:37 PM
Is this a story or really happening..
Dun understand n didn't show much abt this guy pleasure ts rather than using ts as a fuck buddy..
I think many bro here oso can do it.. bring u go out movie dinner disco then bring home n have a good fuck..

Castilla
11-02-2018, 02:43 PM
That is so very true . :)

Very true indeed . :)

McFlirty
11-02-2018, 04:10 PM
Support .... pitching tent

leob
11-02-2018, 04:58 PM
Pitching tent here...another sexciting story to read & enjoy frm another female writer :D

Hopefully she is a real female writer .

JiByeZap
11-02-2018, 07:01 PM
Hopefully she is a real female writer .

Yeah , hopefully .

Beanies
11-02-2018, 08:01 PM
Nice story, camping for continuation

Lonerlonely
11-02-2018, 08:44 PM
As I wasn’t drunk, i could recall every details that night. We were teasing flirting, kissing and undressing.
He was kissing me all over and slowly move himself downwards. His lips touches my pussy and I was blushing as no one has ever go down on me before. He started to lick on my clitoris and I can’t help giggling as i find it ticklish, it doesn’t stop him in fact he started to lick and suck my pussy, it feels so good that i started to moan. Even though i get aroused quite easily, but the feeling of being licked there was different, i started to tremble and requested him to stop.
I offered to give him a BJ, but i think it’s too big for my mouth that no matter how i use my tongue to cushion it still touches my teeth when i try to go deeper. Not sure if its hurting him, he pulls out and spread my legs apart. He was rubbing his dick head back and forth lubricating it with my juices and without warning he plunges his dick into my pussy. Thrusting in and out, slow and fast. Maybe because of the intensed sessions the day before, my pussy starts to hurt but I didn’t stop him. We changed a few positions before he cums on my abdomen. He then took a tissue and carefully clean up the mess on me and hug me to sleep.

NRider
11-02-2018, 09:46 PM
Pitching my tent here for more juicy updates...

lookingaround
11-02-2018, 10:21 PM
Pitching my tent here for more juicy updates...

Added your points !:)

tabliods
12-02-2018, 12:30 AM
Nice story, hope to read more.

chaoturtle
12-02-2018, 01:40 AM
Hi sis, if this story of urs is true then I think it is more like u pleasuring him than he pleasuring u. But anyway, nice story!! Pls continue!!

matyoyo
12-02-2018, 04:57 AM
Camping for more update......:D:cool::p

i^Xi0n
12-02-2018, 06:53 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to more updates of it.

Olduser
12-02-2018, 03:07 PM
Is this a story or really happening..
Dun understand n didn't show much abt this guy pleasure ts rather than using ts as a fuck buddy..
I think many bro here oso can do it.. bring u go out movie dinner disco then bring home n have a good fuck..

Fully agreed with bro hhlover...
cannot see why TS consider his "the only guy that want pleasure TS"?

oneuponsix
12-02-2018, 03:11 PM
Nice story, support TS :)