PDA

View Full Version : Prosperous hosting for events!!!

sept138
10-02-2018, 06:12 PM
Happy cny Ladies and gentlemen!!!! Im here again to offer a place of host but with some benefits in return for me as a WATCHER!!!! its a mutual respect between all parties... drinks n rooms on me.. i jus hope to see sexciment actions in "LIVE" as it really defines something so different n exciting watching though. Hope to hear from interested couples soon. Can host from 13th feb to 17th feb .. chat me up.. im a local chinese guy.. but caps on your own ya... hahaha

Norteklaser
11-02-2018, 01:07 AM
Just nice, there’s a couple looking for watchers... lol. You can try. Good luck!

sept138
11-02-2018, 01:16 PM
Where where where bro... lol..thks for informing buddy..hopefully they will notice my thread.

kenny25
11-02-2018, 02:14 PM
Waa...if really got couple willing to that,i also can offer an accomodation in KL.in return i wil watch the action.

sept138
12-02-2018, 05:53 PM
Sure sure buddy... so long must be respecting each other and abides by the golden rules.. sure have... dont worry... be a good host and things will comes...

jake1
12-02-2018, 06:24 PM
Sure sure buddy... so long must be respecting each other and abides by the golden rules.. sure have... dont worry... be a good host and things will comes...

Beware of host recording the voyeur and blackmailing case arise.

sept138
13-02-2018, 06:29 PM
Oh ya hor.. how come i nvr tot of this.. hmmm... i open up to interested party tat thenroom will be check led before proceeding.. asnits my own house.. i suppose I wouldn't wana take e risk to be tortured and splash by my own bad deeds instead. It will just be honorable and jus fetish of interests.. nvr had e thoughts of this till tat it was mention.. thks thks Jake buddy...