PDA

View Full Version : Manhood Question

submarinez
29-03-2007, 03:12 PM
What do you guys take in as a form of supplement to keep you going? I'm turning 30 so I guess I'll be needing some form of supplemental "support" soon to carry on. Any bros can contribute and benefit those who are perhaps thinking about which form of supplement to get. :)

spidey69
29-03-2007, 03:15 PM
if u r turning 30 that means u should be still in your prime :cool:

i dun think 30yo guy need any supplement, unless got some medical problem..

anyway u can surf the other thread about "Sexual Health Issues'.. ought to find some infor u need :)

submarinez
29-03-2007, 03:22 PM
That's the age people regard as prime. I think sometimes is not the physical aspect that needs to be supplemented but the psychological barrier that need to overcome. Stress is I think the biggest killer but many do not know that it's affecting them. End up people get tons of supplement (and in the process spending a fortune) for the body when there's nothing wrong with it.

PS. Spidey69 - Like your signature... Very true...

asspanker
29-03-2007, 11:57 PM
think you are still young and strong .. just need to eat well and have regular exercise... supplement don't really have to spend on them lah... ;)

Gerald Tan
30-03-2007, 12:05 AM
Haha all Bros,
U can try Ali Cafe, 5-in-1 packet...with ginseng and tongkat ali
The fragrance is wonderful....only available in M'sia, eg Johor

loveseeker79
30-03-2007, 01:21 AM
Hi brothers,

I am 28 and I usually take 至宝三鞭酒 daily morning 2-3 spoons. This contains 40% alcohol too :D .
Heard it contains ingredient: Horny Goat Weed (淫羊藿) that can make your sperm thicker and generate more sperm bullets.:eek:
You may get it from any NTUC Fairprice outlets.

thisisme
30-03-2007, 04:36 PM
actually I'm facing the same problem too.
It's difficult for me to erect even partner and me r so passionate.
and if i really do erect, its not really hard also.
so ke lian. my poor partner work so hard to erect me ...

i'm thinking of consulting a doctor.

curiosityz
30-03-2007, 04:43 PM
i suggest you taking ZINC supplement... but too much, will cause the feeling of wanna vomit... it will make you hard-on for a long long day. being under ur situatoin before too :) it works for me.

thisisme
30-03-2007, 04:51 PM
i suggest you taking ZINC supplement... but too much, will cause the feeling of wanna vomit... it will make you hard-on for a long long day. being under ur situatoin before too :) it works for me.

can recommand a brand or product?
Thanks bro.

lpong
31-03-2007, 04:18 AM
for me is amino acids - arginine/ornithine/lysine

for more instant effect - nitric oxide

both can get from bodybuilder shops...

submarinez
31-03-2007, 02:17 PM
Thanks to all who have contributed their own supplements "secrets" so far. Think will try the Horny Goat Weed thing... Saw it at GNC sometime ago. Anyone can confirm?

-SBF-
31-03-2007, 02:39 PM
for me is amino acids - arginine/ornithine/lysine

for more instant effect - nitric oxide

both can get from bodybuilder shops...

will go there check it out....:D

stephan
31-03-2007, 02:41 PM
Me semi-retired as my manhood has already semi-impotent! This is life, just accept it! :o

curiosityz
31-03-2007, 05:08 PM
gnc ba... more pricey but anything, can find them for it... lol

Rof|maoxz
31-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Thanks to all who have contributed their own supplements "secrets" so far. Think will try the Horny Goat Weed thing... Saw it at GNC sometime ago. Anyone can confirm?

GNC got arh? Hmm.... I got 40% staff discount leh..... Zrrrooommmmmmm....... :D

w800i
01-04-2007, 03:15 AM
What do you guys take in as a form of supplement to keep you going? I'm turning 30 so I guess I'll be needing some form of supplemental "support" soon to carry on. Any bros can contribute and benefit those who are perhaps thinking about which form of supplement to get. :)

Hey dude, heard from a fren that this product is very good, safe too.
check it out
http://www.melaleuca.com/ps/index.cfm?f=ps.productDetail&pid=2056&sCatId=45

GLHunter
01-04-2007, 03:33 AM

i can see some differences after eating Beklin Tongkat ali sold in Guardian.. :p

submarinez
01-04-2007, 11:16 AM
i can see some differences after eating Beklin Tongkat ali sold in Guardian.. :p

Hmm... This Beklin TA is rather expensive... About $60+++ right?

GLHunter
04-04-2007, 10:38 PM
Hmm... This Beklin TA is rather expensive... About $60+++ right?

yesh......

wildnhard2005
04-04-2007, 11:33 PM
For bro who are in China or visit china frequently, can try This medicated wine call "Li shi zhen" . try it last time when i was there, just take a small glass every day, really power, last longer, didi wake up faster ( even for 2nd round ), and i think not expensive. Can be found in most big chinese medicine shop