PDA

View Full Version : Need your advice please. Thank you....

jit singapore
29-03-2007, 02:18 PM
I here need your advice please!

2 weeks ago I knew a ger who is in her 30+, a career woman working at foreign investment bank with high income, pretty and sexy look. She stays alone in south area condom. I know her 2 weeks ago when attended a finance seminar at Mandarin Hotel. We both exchange contact no. Last week I sms her out for coffee, she agree to meet. We are going to Sentosa beach to have a drink and chitchatting. After awhile we go to beach for a walk, sudden she hold my hand because she is unbalance, wow…I think “horser liao”. We stop and chitchatting on the beach, can feel that she is a bit like me. She gives me a warm hug and light kiss for several times. Time is already 12am, so I ask her to invite me to her house to take a look and treat me a cup of coffee, to my surprise, she agrees. Mai tu liao, quickly send her back to her house, she lead me to her house and treat me a cup of wine, I my heart I think this time got chance to hook her liao. I give her deep hug, deep kissing and to my surprise she didn’t reject me. Ocos in this moment my hand already go around her whole body…….we doing this for ard 20mins until I really can’t control myself. But sudden appeal of my wife and kid’ picture in my mind (ocos my wife also pretty and sexy in her age). I stop it. But she is really sexy enough to kill me. Lucky my big head more awake than my small head, I stop all the action. But hor she really really sexy to kill me leh :p End up, I ask her do hj for me to release me, and she obey.

She does not know I am a married guy. After that day, we exchange SMS, wrote email to each other. In our these few days’ communication, she had told me that she fall in love with me, but hor, I am married man leh? (She still does not know yet). What should I do hor…continue the relationship with her and hide that I am married or just tell her I am married man? How how how? Pls tell me and give advice to me. If I tell her true, she will leave me away? Guy and ger here pls advises. Thank you………..

BooBGuY
29-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Since you are married, I advice you to leave her. Simple reason, you are a MARRIED man! You need to tell her the truth that you are married and not drag this matter till you get into trouble. You may break her heart BUT it's much worst to break your wife's heart by cheating on her and she might divorce you and WORST... SUE you! :cool:

ken_v2
29-03-2007, 02:34 PM
yup, let her know you are married and if she agrees to play by the rules, then have your fun, else move on... haha..i am sensing a lot of brudders asking for contact should u move on.

any way, if you do cherish your wife and kid, then no matter how sexy she is also not worth it if she's not a player. really cannot tahan, there's geylang.

no_faith
29-03-2007, 02:35 PM
bro jit, since u need advice, there could be harsh advices. you must really prepared to embrace.

wat will be the likely scenario shd anyting happen?

innocent kids harmed.
family tragedy.
broken family.

if u wan to do it, dun get caught.
if u get caught, bear the consequences.

i grow up in such circumstances. tink carefully.

peace

poorman4sex
29-03-2007, 02:42 PM
you got to let her know you are married and see if she can still accept you.

else you are cheating not only your wife, you are also cheating on her.

=WK=
29-03-2007, 02:46 PM
my personal opinion is you should tell her the truth... family comes first, especially when kids are involved :cool:

chickenzip
29-03-2007, 02:51 PM
i only have the below quote for you...

Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.

by Benjamin Disraeli

hope u can understand what it means.

*FiReWoRkS*
29-03-2007, 02:54 PM
unless you have no more feelings for your wife or if you have kids who call you 'Daddy'..i suggest you clear things up with this girl asap..be a responsible man and dont break her heart and waste her time..

i know its difficult but some things are just not worth the resulting repurcussions...

hornybastard
29-03-2007, 02:55 PM
bro.back out while you still have the chance.One foot in,still not so bad.2 foot in,its the end and there is no turning back.i was foolish not to heed my frds advice and things turned quite ugly(sad that i didn't get to bonk but luckyily i didn't else there is really no turning back).
Now that things are over,i could see what i fool i was.Had everything to lose and nothing to gain except for some cheap trick.
Got played out by the bitch.
Well,no one to blamed but myself.
Think about it.
We dun live long enuff to make mistakes and learn from it everything.
Nuff said

_AXL_
29-03-2007, 03:02 PM
2 weeks ago I knew a ger who is in her 30+, a career woman working at foreign investment bank with high income, pretty and sexy look. She stays alone in south area condom.

i dont believe u.:rolleyes:

hornybastard
29-03-2007, 03:14 PM
i dont believe u.:rolleyes:

he meant condominium:D

spidey69
29-03-2007, 03:20 PM
To threadstarter,

read my signature.. that's my advice.. :cool:

_AXL_
29-03-2007, 03:23 PM
he meant condominium

not the condominium. i dont believe his story. it's a tale, tall one in fact.:D

do u want a fact? i like yr nick...:D

submarinez
29-03-2007, 03:25 PM
I think when you are married, then just stay that way...

Tsingtao
29-03-2007, 03:32 PM
i dont believe u.

Brudder, pls believe ppl sometimes just got such luck lah...but hor..his england like me leh...to hook on a so-called high-powered & top money roller investment banker in foreign (Assumption) bank i abit doubt la. Maybe, she's not top notch la or the threadstarter exaggerate about her lah..:D

2 weeks ago I knew a ger who is in her 30+, a career woman working at foreign investment bank with high income, pretty and sexy look. She stays alone in south area condom. I know her 2 weeks ago when attended a finance seminar at Mandarin Hotel. We both exchange contact no. Last week I sms her out for coffee, she agree to meet. We are going to Sentosa beach to have a drink and chitchatting. After awhile we go to beach for a walk, sudden she hold my hand because she is unbalance, wow…I think “horser liao”. We stop and chitchatting on the beach, can feel that she is a bit like me. She gives me a warm hug and light kiss for several times. Time is already 12am, so I ask her to invite me to her house to take a look and treat me a cup of coffee, to my surprise, she agrees. Mai tu liao, quickly send her back to her house, she lead me to her house and treat me a cup of wine, I my heart I think this time got chance to hook her liao. I give her deep hug, deep kissing and to my surprise she didn’t reject me. Ocos in this moment my hand already go around her whole body…….we doing this for ard 20mins until I really can’t control myself. But sudden appeal of my wife and kid’ picture in my mind (ocos my wife also pretty and sexy in her age). I stop it. But she is really sexy enough to kill me. Lucky my big head more awake than my small head, I stop all the action. But hor she really really sexy to kill me leh End up, I ask her do hj for me to release me, and she obey.

She does not know I am a married guy. After that day, we exchange SMS, wrote email to each other. In our these few days’ communication, she had told me that she fall in love with me, but hor, I am married man leh? (She still does not know yet). What should I do hor…continue the relationship with her and hide that I am married or just tell her I am married man? How how how? Pls tell me and give advice to me. If I tell her true, she will leave me away? Guy and ger here pls advises. Thank you………..

Jus a few worthless pointers without finishing reading all your entire post...SOrry huh...but i think i also doubt leh...Paiseh paiseh..if it's real...:p

Castrol
29-03-2007, 03:33 PM

me too but just play along lah.

yo jit spore, the career woman is pretty and sexy, you must be handsome and muscular. :D

_AXL_
29-03-2007, 03:40 PM
Jus a few worthless pointers without finishing reading all your entire post...SOrry huh...but i think i also doubt leh...Paiseh paiseh..if it's real...

many bros here actually take the time and effort to sincerely give out advice and suggestions here. hate to see that being exploited for whatever ends. i know i m being judgmental here but his story just isnt right. not trying to insult him.:(

onion_rings
29-03-2007, 03:48 PM
you must be handsome and muscular.Haizz me neither handsome or muscular leh :(

i know i m being judgmental here but his story just isnt right. not trying to insult him.Its ok bro, let wait for the next installment & see how the stories changes mah :D

hornybastard
29-03-2007, 03:53 PM

do u want a fact? i like yr nick...:D

i know you dun mean that.i was only joking

jit singapore
29-03-2007, 04:01 PM
me too but just play along lah.

yo jit spore, the career woman is pretty and sexy, you must be handsome and muscular. :D

Paiseh paiseh, I am not really handsome type but presentable looking only.
Yup she is pretty and sexy....may be you guy dun believe it. Is out to your judge.
I only can say all is true & fate, ocos she is not a banker with income $20 per month, but is a fund maneger with ok income (guess yourself). To those who work in finance industrial wil know what I mean. I only can say I am lucky enough to know her (really dun know luckly or not? hai.....) :(

Anyway, till this stage, some bro here already give me some very good advice, I really appreciated with your advise. I' ll think abt it and how to talk to her. Guys here, u r rite, I must cherish my wife & kids (my wife r pretty and my little kid r so cute to).

Feel touching with yours guys' advise. In fact I think u guys here will ask me carry on to cheong hehe, but it look like you all really love your family and not just cheong or fool ard without care of your family. Really very touching and thanks a lot.........

_AXL_
29-03-2007, 04:10 PM
I only can say all is true & fate, ocos she is not a banker with income $20 per month, but is a fund maneger with ok income (guess yourself). To those who work in finance industrial wil know what I mean.

it's your lucky day!!! i m in the fund management industry. even luckier, i work in a foreign investment company as well!!! maybe u should invest some $ in today's toto!!! :rolleyes:

but, but, but, i still dont know what u mean...:o

jit singapore
29-03-2007, 04:18 PM
it's your lucky day!!! i m in the fund management industry. even luckier, i work in a foreign investment company as well!!! maybe u should invest some $ in today's toto!!! :rolleyes:

but, but, but, i still dont know what u mean...

Wow...bro you also work at bank? Which bank?
Me at Morxxx Sxxxxxxy. If your office near to my working place, next time can go out for lunch together

Sorry hor, typo error, is $20k

Siege Walter
29-03-2007, 04:19 PM
hey i didnt know ah long/lian conduct seminar in mandarin. Must be sofi-caked x border washing service they roll out.:D
True Story or not, IMHO tell her the truth. Back off before it gets complicated.:)

Castrol
29-03-2007, 04:19 PM
Haizz me neither handsome or muscular leh :(

but you are charming and cute. :D

_AXL_
29-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Wow...bro you also work at bank? Which bank?
Me at Morxxx Sxxxxxxy. If your office near to my working place, next time can go out for lunch together

Sorry hor, typo error, is $20k

hahahahaha, got buy toto or not?;)

smiler
29-03-2007, 04:23 PM
Dun mind intro to me.
I can help to verify true or false.

P/S:- No mean to insult the thread starter.

dennis88888
29-03-2007, 04:24 PM
who is more important to you.
your wife and kids ur family or that ger lose either one ...u decide

_AXL_
29-03-2007, 04:24 PM
but you are charming and cute. :D

not funny and cute meh??? act cute and look funny, i mean...:D

Tsingtao
29-03-2007, 04:31 PM
Paiseh paiseh, I am not really handsome type but presentable looking only.
Yup she is pretty and sexy....may be you guy dun believe it. Is out to your judge.I only can say all is true & fate, ocos she is not a banker with income $20 per month, but is a fund maneger with ok income (guess yourself). To those who work in finance industrial wil know what I mean. I only can say I am lucky enough to know her (really dun know luckly or not? hai.....Anyway, till this stage, some bro here already give me some very good advice, I really appreciated with your advise. I' ll think abt it and how to talk to her. Guys here, u r rite, I must cherish my wife & kids (my wife r pretty and my little kid r so cute to).Feel touching with yours guys' advise. In fact I think u guys here will ask me carry on to cheong hehe, but it look like you all really love your family and not just cheong or fool ard without care of your family. Really very touching and thanks a lot.........

Bro, i dun think u're not young anymore (Assumption in your late 20s to 30s)in not knowing & differentiating what is morally right or wrong?? Perhaps what you want from all of us here is to seek a 2nd opinions right?? So...my question to you is; If majority of the brudders here ask you to fxxk her even it's morally wrong. Will you fxxk her?? Fxxk & forget?? Secondly, if most of the brudders here asked you to forget fxxking here not jeopardizing your family. Will you forget her?? Will you not call her anymore??Stop replying her sms?? Will you?? Lastly, if the brudders here tell you to pass her contact to us since you wants to forget her..will you?? Since she's a fund manager & need references. Will you hand over?? Now...tell me since you asked...what's your conclusion since you had lots of advice from brudders here.:cool:

_AXL_
29-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Bro, i dun think u're not young anymore

hey, u've got yr rep power back again!!! bravo!!!:D

OldbirdKiller
29-03-2007, 04:42 PM
. Guys here, u r rite, I must cherish my wife & kids (my wife r pretty and my little kid r so cute to).

Feel touching with yours guys' advise. In fact I think u guys here will ask me carry on to cheong hehe, but it look like you all really love your family and not just cheong or fool ard without care of your family. Really very touching and thanks a lot.........[/QUOTE]

U F yr colleague,cheong so many TN,FL.........
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1747002#post1747002
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1909884#post1909884
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1902743#post1902743
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1814635#post1814635

I wonder y u are asking this??:confused: wat u try to prove??

Tsingtao
29-03-2007, 04:47 PM
hey, u've got yr rep power back again!!! bravo!!!

Alamak, Bro..I tell you my "stocks" very volatile!!Very unpredictable!!Anytime can shoot...anytime can crash...If the "bubble" burst..jialat liaoz..Must give thanks to Bro horsepunter who up me +5pts:D . Wah lau eh..his pts pushes all speculations blue chips forward!!!Hahaha..anyway..thanks to him.

Ohh..not forgetting..it may "dip" anytime hor....:D

Tsingtao
29-03-2007, 04:49 PM
. Guys here, u r rite, I must cherish my wife & kids (my wife r pretty and my little kid r so cute to).

Feel touching with yours guys' advise. In fact I think u guys here will ask me carry on to cheong hehe, but it look like you all really love your family and not just cheong or fool ard without care of your family. Really very touching and thanks a lot.........

I wonder y u are asking this?? wat u try to prove??[/QUOTE]

Wah brudder..serious huh???He's taking us for a free ride???:eek: :confused:

_AXL_
29-03-2007, 04:52 PM

I wonder y u are asking this??:confused: wat u try to prove??

my god, this is evil!!! bro oldbird, remind me not to offend u. like private investigator leh!!! my utmost respect!!!:D

liberatte
29-03-2007, 04:57 PM
Seriously bro, you married your wife for a reason and your kid is the fruit of that reason. Don't waste it. I think brothers here have given you many options. It all boils down to only 2 choices.

1. you hurt your wife and kid. In the process you will hurt yourself with divorce.

2. You hurt 'her'. You know your wife for years and has worked hard to build a relationship and a family. You know 'her' for less than a year and now you want to give up all your years of wonderful memories?

Then there is the talking to 'her' part i believe. The almighty gave you balls for a reason. Talk to her slowly, if she doesn't listen scream at 'her' if you have to. But its your current family that matters.

Anyway, i think some brothers have read my story about Sugar i think it was last October. I've decided against it, I almost had her then again, the moral issue came up. Now, I'll bring my wife anywhere i go. I can sleep soundly at night now with no guilt. Slimming centres work wonders :cool:

Tsingtao
29-03-2007, 05:02 PM
Seriously bro, you married your wife for a reason and your kid is the fruit of that reason. Don't waste it. I think brothers here have given you many options. It all boils down to only 2 choices.
1. you hurt your wife and kid. In the process you will hurt yourself with divorce.
2. You hurt 'her'. You know your wife for years and has worked hard to build a relationship and a family. You know 'her' for less than a year and now you want to give up all your years of wonderful memories?Then there is the talking to 'her' part i believe. The almighty gave you balls for a reason. Talk to her slowly, if she doesn't listen scream at 'her' if you have to. But its your current family that matters. Anyway, i think some brothers have read my story about Sugar i think it was last October. I've decided against it, I almost had her then again, the moral issue came up. Now, I'll bring my wife anywhere i go. I can sleep soundly at night now with no guilt. Slimming centres work wonders

Alamak, why you still give advice to him?? Didnt you see we kena taken for a free ride from Bro oldbirdkiller investigation?? :mad:

jit singapore
29-03-2007, 05:12 PM

2. You hurt 'her'. You know your wife for years and has worked hard to build a relationship and a family. You know 'her' for less than a year and now you want to give up all your years of wonderful memories?

Then there is the talking to 'her' part i believe. The almighty gave you balls for a reason. Talk to her slowly, if she doesn't listen scream at 'her' if you have to. But its your current family that matters.

Anyway, i think some brothers have read my story about Sugar i think it was last October. I've decided against it, I almost had her then again, the moral issue came up. Now, I'll bring my wife anywhere i go. I can sleep soundly at night now with no guilt. Slimming centres work wonders :cool:

Thanks bro for your advice, I'll quit and tell her nicely that I am married and our relationship should be stop here. I know is difficult for me to talk to her, I'll try and get back to yours bro, give me sometime to do so.

"Lastly, if the brudders here tell you to pass her contact to us since you wants to forget her..will you??" ---- ans is no, no, no....she not a fling ger. no way. Yup I am here really seeking urs guy opinion. Yes I know I should not do that, but sometime when you meeting such case you'll consufe and dun know what to do you know, say very simple but action very hard. Anyway I'll try my best.

Yup, I do agree also I always fool ard with those TN shop, look for fl, but all these just fuck, pay and go. aren't you?

Xgenre
29-03-2007, 05:21 PM
Wow...bro you also work at bank? Which bank? Me at Morxxx Sxxxxxxy.

Er... Might as well spell out Morgan Stanley right? :cool:

Tsingtao
29-03-2007, 05:25 PM
Thanks bro for your advice, I'll quit and tell her nicely that I am married and our relationship should be stop here. I know is difficult for me to talk to her, I'll try and get back to yours bro, give me sometime to do so."Lastly, if the brudders here tell you to pass her contact to us since you wants to forget her..will you??" ---- ans is no, no, no....she not a fling ger. no way. Yup I am here really seeking urs guy opinion. Yes I know I should not do that, but sometime when you meeting such case you'll consufe and dun know what to do you know, say very simple but action very hard. Anyway I'll try my best.Yup, I do agree also I always fool ard with those TN shop, look for fl, but all these just fuck, pay and go. aren't you?

Ok ok...do what you deem best for yourself & your family. Maybe the guys here mis-understood you. My advice, it's always best to clarify your status as early as possible to her. My golden words for you; Woman can accept Man who makes mistakes ( Including flings) BUT THEY WILL NEVER ACCEPT MAN WHO LIES!!! Let me tell you, this is very strange logic but very true!! So..with that from Tsingtao, you should know what to do. Before she thinks that you're out to lie or cheat her, it's best & wise for you to sit her down & confide your marriage status. In any case, if she still chose to be with you even after your confession, it's her prerogatives & not your fault anymore.

Tsingtao drunken advice & hope this helps!! Kekeke...:D

_AXL_
29-03-2007, 05:26 PM
Er... Might as well spell out Morgan Stanley right? :cool:

no bro, it's morgan standley for him.:D check his "xxx"es

Tsingtao
29-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Er... Might as well spell out Morgan Stanley right?

Lin Na Hia...this is so hilarious!!!Give it to you la........:D

jit singapore
29-03-2007, 05:28 PM
Ok ok...do what you deem best for yourself & your family. Maybe the guys here mis-understood you. My advice, it's always best to clarify your status as early as possible to her. My golden words for you; Woman can accept Man who makes mistakes ( Including flings) BUT THEY WILL NEVER ACCEPT MAN WHO LIES!!! Let me tell you, this is very strange logic but very true!! So..with that from Tsingtao, you should know what to do. Before she thinks that you're out to lie or cheat her, it's best & wise for you to sit her down & confide your marriage status. In any case, if she still chose to be with you even after your confession, it's her prerogatives & not your fault anymore.

Tsingtao drunken advice & hope this helps!! Kekeke...:D

Thank you bro.....

Tsingtao
29-03-2007, 05:43 PM
Thank you bro.....

Welcome..hope this can help you. Trust me...do it as early as possible. ;)

Castrol
29-03-2007, 05:55 PM
not funny and cute meh??? act cute and look funny, i mean...:D

hahaha... you can ask onion to send his act cute photo to you via mms. :D

jo79seph
29-03-2007, 06:08 PM
Just tell her that u are married, maybe she dont mind to be a mistress after all. Maybe she will love u more as u are honest and truthful to her. Nothing to lost,anyway she give u a hj already.If she don accept it then forget about it.:)

Mulch
29-03-2007, 06:26 PM
bro js, i think you already know most of the bros here are concerned about family well-being, so i shan't say too much about that.

just another thing for you to note perhaps, is that when you tell this fling about your status, please approach it carefully. don't piss her off, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

if she gets pissed off about you lying to her (i'm assuming that you told her a few white lies to get that far), then she might become a firestarter.

let her down easy. :)

onion_rings
30-03-2007, 12:43 AM
but you are charming and cute.

not funny and cute meh??? act cute and look funny, i mean...
At least i dun look like those wear sleeveless checker shirt with a haversack or look like those old gay :D

_AXL_
30-03-2007, 08:48 AM
At least i dun look like those wear sleeveless checker shirt with a haversack or look like those old gay

oooh... getting personal liao!!! btw, i havent had time to go buy the chequered shirt, haversack. for the mineral water bottle, 1.5l coke bottle can or not? u eng right? go shopping with me leh!!! yr whole wardrobe is full of these, so i guess u've got a lot of experience in knowing where to get really, really nice chequered shirts, haversacks. and while we r at it, i wouldnt mind picking up one of those butt tight, supershort, denim shorts that u wear all the time!!!:D hahahahaha... good morning.

Rof|maoxz
30-03-2007, 10:42 AM

....We doing this for ard 20mins until I really can’t control myself. But sudden appeal of my wife and kid’ picture in my mind (ocos my wife also pretty and sexy in her age). I stop it. But she is really sexy enough to kill me. Lucky my big head more awake than my small head, I stop all the action. But hor she really really sexy to kill me leh :p End up, I ask her do hj for me to release me, and she obey.

Stop dreaming and get back to work!!! :D

Tsingtao
30-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Stop dreaming and get back to work!!!

Alamak Brother...think his case is real la...benefits of the doubt k?? ;) Btw...today is Friday leh....good to stay in our dreamland lor.......!!!TGIF!!!:D

liberatte
30-03-2007, 11:03 AM
"Lastly, if the brudders here tell you to pass her contact to us since you wants to forget her..will you??" ---- ans is no, no, no....she not a fling ger. no way. Yup I am here really seeking urs guy opinion. Yes I know I should not do that, but sometime when you meeting such case you'll consufe and dun know what to do you know, say very simple but action very hard. Anyway I'll try my best.

Yup, I do agree also I always fool ard with those TN shop, look for fl, but all these just fuck, pay and go. aren't you?

Its like this bro, when you cheong or fool around make sure you go with a clear head and ask yourself 'why' first. You cheong because you're ham sap and want to try something new and I think all of us are. When it comes to relationships, unless you don't have a ring on your finger, YOU can F*** the world for all we care. I used to be like you, I ended hurting more people than i can count.

"say very simple but action very hard."
I was married a long time ago. Last time, still young and hot blooded. Didn't wear ring when go out. Being kind to a single girl gave many SYTs a wrong impression, if you get what I mean. Just wear your ring and occasionally flash your ring... Its louder than just "saying". :D

Tell us your FR on what happened OK?

steamer
30-03-2007, 11:08 AM
oooh... getting personal liao!!! btw, i havent had time to go buy the chequered shirt, haversack. for the mineral water bottle, 1.5l coke bottle can or not? u eng right? go shopping with me leh!!! yr whole wardrobe is full of these, so i guess u've got a lot of experience in knowing where to get really, really nice chequered shirts, haversacks. and while we r at it, i wouldnt mind picking up one of those butt tight, supershort, denim shorts that u wear all the time!!!:D hahahahaha... good morning.

walau...u mean u all this type one ah? scary siah..:eek:

_AXL_
30-03-2007, 11:18 AM
walau...u mean u all this type one ah? scary siah..

hi there, long time no see...:D

what u see is what u get. meet up, then u would know lor. but, might be too late then.;)

soberguy
30-03-2007, 12:25 PM
Hi,

I don't understand what is this about really. The point is both of you are adult and would have know the status of both position. At the moment, what is the hype about? Are you deciding to leave your wife & kids? Or you think you have fallen in love and needed to make a decision?

I can only say... "just enjoy your honeymoon now!" & stop thinking too much!

I am not asking you to be a bad guy or what, but flow naturally. If you can come to the current stage, I presume your r/s with your wife isn't that great, else you will never be reaching this stage too. I don't know how your wife is like but then you cannot guranteed what she will be in the future too. For the woman, just take time to know her too. You don't even know her at all too, maybe she is just taking you for a ride too.

P.S. She is a fund manager? Really a fund manager? Or you mean... an investment planner, or I what I call them as the bank salesgirl?

euro2004
30-03-2007, 01:29 PM
Bro...
Family and family bond is form and build over a long period of time.
Why break it?

Sexy: Sexy got expiry date.

surfer888
30-03-2007, 01:53 PM
hi there, long time no see...:D

what u see is what u get. meet up, then u would know lor. but, might be too late then.;)

Must bring lube or not, hah?

_AXL_
30-03-2007, 02:37 PM

OR is old bird in this domain. think he would have pre-empted this minor logistic issue. :D

lucky low
30-03-2007, 03:03 PM
yup, let her know you are married and if she agrees to play by the rules, then have your fun, else move on... haha..i am sensing a lot of brudders asking for contact should u move on.

any way, if you do cherish your wife and kid, then no matter how sexy she is also not worth it if she's not a player. really cannot tahan, there's geylang.

if u wan to do it, dun get caught.

peace

hi bros, I agree fully with the above

john99
30-03-2007, 03:20 PM
Don't believe the story. A tall tale perhaps. people who work for investment banks are not so gullible....

onion_rings
30-03-2007, 03:48 PM
oooh... getting personal liao!!! btw, i havent had time to go buy the chequered shirt, haversack. for the mineral water bottle, 1.5l coke bottle can or not? u eng right? go shopping with me leh!!!
Yes bro, mine are more manly type one not so suitable for u lar. Perhaps u can get yr "G" circle of frens to bring u go shopping together. *tips* u can get those sleeveless checker shirt easily in jb :D
walau...u mean u all this type one ah? scary siah..Yes bro, in here it getting more n more common nowadays :D

Dun worry too much abt bro AXL, he's expert in this kekeke!

xtreme0808
30-03-2007, 03:57 PM
Bro Jit,

Frankly speaking, just a piece of advice. quit now while you can (not smoking):) , dun wait till your wife finds out then you're a dead & busy man !

sleaguepunter
30-03-2007, 04:43 PM
aiya... just tell the "career woman" that u r married lor, but u want to maintain a FB relationship with her lah. If she agree then u tio beh biao liao lor, if not agree, at most get a slap then go back to square one again.:D

triple h
30-03-2007, 04:51 PM
its basically up to you. U wan to maintain this "french-ship", do carry on but make it clear to her that you r married.

FB is another option.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AmazonGer
30-03-2007, 08:10 PM
How how how? Pls tell me and give advice to me. If I tell her true, she will leave me away? Guy and ger here pls advises. Thank you………..

My friend, i'm like you. I'm married with a young boy. Man will always be man, that's why try to avoid this type of situation as much as possible. I do understand that kind of feeling when a pretty and sexy girl throw herself at u. But pls do control urself, break it off ASAP. This can be costly.....

Remember, u oso do not wish ur wife will do the same thing as u have done.

poorman4sex
30-03-2007, 09:54 PM
its basically up to you. U wan to maintain this "french-ship", do carry on but make it clear to her that you r married.

FB is another option.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I totally agree with bro HHH.... you got to be honest. Of coz not go and tell your wife lah...
i have the same problem as you few weeks ago. Thou my wan cannot consider sexy and young but it is the feelings that grows inside aftering knowing her for so long time.
I am no saint and i am not the one that pull the brakes... she did and for some time she ignore me, totally radio silent. And i feel very sad and apologized to her for not being a gentleman and treating her that way.

of coz if wife finds out... it is not radio silent so easy~~ WWIII may start and lots more people gets hurt. Most innocent is the children.

SO Bro, no point telling you family values. It is up to you~~

jit singapore
13-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Hi, at 1st I really want to said million thanks to those bros here that give me a positive suggestion & opinion. For the passed one two week is really my hard days. I have to meet up with this gal and need to tell her the true fact, there is I am a "married guy". To my surprise she never angry but just smile to me. She told me that that all is her fate, those guys that she met before all were getting married liao. When she first time meeting with me, she also suspected that I am a married guy but she just doesn’t want to ask me. She told me that she accepted the fate and hope we still can be fren and keep in touch even those I am a married guy. She asked me right or not! On the moment I really dun know how to answer her. After clarified everything with her, I sent her back, before she left, she asked me ok for her to give me a deep kiss and hug. Why not since she is so understanding person. After the deep kiss and hug, she told me she wouldn’t disturb me anymore. Ocos that's what I wish, but unfortunately, after a week she keep calling and sms me at the night time and want me to meet her. Oc is with me, ocos I won't meet her and also I want to stop all this kind of relationship, as what bros here advised me that it is not worst as I have a nice & pretty wife with 2 cute little gers.

I really learn a lesson from here, do not get free fish. Just Fuck, pay and go or ONS. Cheers.... And thanks. Hope my life will back to usual and she won't call or sms me anymore :p

Castrol
13-04-2007, 03:46 PM
For the passed one two week is really my hard days. I have to meet up with this gal and need to tell her the true fact, there is I am a "married guy".

its been so hard on you bro. what a sacrifice. :D

-SBF-
13-04-2007, 04:58 PM
Hope my life will back to usual and she won't call or sms me anymore :p

way to go man :)

Frankiestine
13-04-2007, 05:34 PM
she told me she wouldn’t disturb me anymore. Ocos that's what I wish, but unfortunately, after a week she keep calling and sms me at the night time and want me to meet her. Oc is with me, ocos I won't meet her and also I want to stop all this kind of relationship, as what bros here advised me that it is not worst as I have a nice & pretty wife with 2 cute little gers.

I really learn a lesson from here, do not get free fish. Just Fuck, pay and go or ONS. Cheers.... And thanks. Hope my life will back to usual and she won't call or sms me anymore :p

Bro stay away...take my word i been down this road and it ain;t a pretty road to travel on...once you get your dick in there will be no turning back...i went thru two years of hell trying to juggle this type of relationship...but at least now you realise it...she might still call you but the only way is for you to ignore her totally even if she threaten you emotionally..."nan ren xing yau hei pi yau hou" meaning a man must have heart that is black and skin that are thick...

qwertyuiop
19-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Here's my $0.02,

$0.01 = end r/s with the sexy manager if u love ur wife and 2 kids like what other brudders have mentioned.
- if u r a person whom STILL has feelings for your wife
- if u r a person whom has reponsibilities for the family
(Sadly, I've friends who let go of their family so as not to have all suffering together cos there's no more love for their family and they choose the new girl they've met. This is part and parcel of life. It's happening everywhere.)

$0.02 = do what u feel u should do if there's some family issues which u did not mention in this thread or probably I missed it.

Every family has their own problems, I know of many types of people in this world who has family yet still fling/ONS/etc outside and some have mistress too, in Singapore or overseas, doesn't matter.

Whatever u do, give yourself some time to: (be it days or weeks)
- consider the consequences for what will happen depending on your decision
- think about whether u will regret for whatever actions u take