PDA

View Full Version : A Lovely "DOVE"...A Symbol of Innocence, Gentleness and Tenderness...(Pics Avail)

loveseed
28-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Dear Bros, new syt...

Name: DOVE
Nationality: Thai
Height: 1.56m
Vital Stats: 33'25'35
Damage : $130/90/2

Please click for pics below :

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w194/loveseedthai/doveee.jpg

Do contact me for a slot if interested, cheers!!!

LS

jin81
28-03-2007, 07:12 PM
wow yang cheng ling have not gone yet,now came lin yi chen :D i quite intrested,wat service she provide?

PrimeOmega
28-03-2007, 07:52 PM
Bro LS, nowadays do not dare to post on FL scene.
So many people zapping me saying I am your clone!!:D

loveseed
28-03-2007, 10:05 PM
wow yang cheng ling have not gone yet,now came lin yi chen :D i quite intrested,wat service she provide?

Hehe bro, lin yi chen? By the way, her services will be updated in the group very soon... :p

LS

loveseed
28-03-2007, 10:17 PM
Bro LS, nowadays do not dare to post on FL scene.
So many people zapping me saying I am your clone!!:D

Bro, don't be angry lah...

"Anger is a very appropriate and necessary response to an injustice. But stand back now; the truth, clearly spoken, is always your best weapon. Calmly spoken, it can burn a hole through the hardest heart."

LS

PrimeOmega
29-03-2007, 12:04 AM
Bro, don't be angry lah...

"Anger is a very appropriate and necessary response to an injustice. But stand back now; the truth, clearly spoken, is always your best weapon. Calmly spoken, it can burn a hole through the hardest heart."

LS

Man.
Why you always say I am angry??:confused:

I am not a angry person.
:D
Peace

loveseed
29-03-2007, 12:53 PM
Man.
Why you always say I am angry??:confused:

I am not a angry person.
:D
Peace

Cool Bro, I am glad you are not !

LS

sabbath22
30-03-2007, 04:23 AM
I had a fantastic session with her yesterday night. I will be going for a working trip tomorrow and feel the sudden urge to release. Sms Frank for a last minute slot and he told me that Dove is available. I did not check for her photos before the session so I do not know what to expect when I knock on her door. A sweet and petite girl in a pink see through night dressopened the door . I was quite surprised by how fair she is. The mole on her chin really gave her a cfm look. We engaged in the ususal small talk trying to break the ice. She can't really understand English and my Thai is really limited so thats not really much to talk about. But she tried her best, even bringing out her thai - english dictionary! Next we proceed on to the bath. She cleaned me and gave me a catbath and a BBBJ and even managed to give me a thai lesson on different parts of the body.

After the bath, she help to towel me dry and then lead me to the bed, where she continues her BBBJ for at least 10 mins before she capped me for the 1st round. Her pussy is quite tight and I couldn't last long especially after all the BBBJ I received earlier. She helped me cleaned up and then continues our Thai lesson. It was fun and there is never any moment of silence. She even jokingly ask me to be her boyfriend. During all these time, her hand never stopped working, continously gently stroking my little bro. With all these GFE and continous stimulation, my little bro sprang to life again in no time. And this means round 2. The second round is sop and I should not elaborate more.

After the second round, I went to bath and she was standing at the bathroom door blowing kisses at me while I bath. And since I still have some time left, she ask me to stay till time is up. She ask me for my phone number and tell me that she want to see me again. She made me promise that I will go look for her again before she goes back. I even received an sms from her telling me good night just now. Looks that I will have to arrange to fly back Singapore earlier to see her before she goes back.

Looks: 7.5
Body: 7.5 Fair with a little tummy fats
GFE: 10
RTF: Definetly if I can fly back earlier.

loveseed
30-03-2007, 10:55 AM
Thanks bro sabbath22 for the FR, cheers! :)

LS

hothatch
30-03-2007, 03:07 PM
Had the privi of 1st blood on her yesterday and .... BOY ... was I SEX-tified!

As usual, went to the arranged hotel and reached there on-time and proceed to the rm. Knocked and a petitle lady open the door with this see-thru' pink nightie and white undies! MY ... what a turn on!

First impression was that she's really cute and very fair too ... and I hit jack-pot by asking her whether she hails from Chiangmai.

Had a little talk with her as she doesn't understand much Eng... constantly hv her Eng-Tha-Eng dictionary with her and trying to show me certain words to me.

To cut the story shorter, led me to the bath tub and she tried to switch off the bathroom lights! hahah ... she was pretty shy actually and I said, don't worry ... if she switch off, how to bath?!?!? So, she was a little reluctant but put on a brave smile on her face. In me ... the wild dog was transforming into a wolf ... like gonna make love for the 1st time like that! Seeing how young she was (she's 19) ... she looked a little more like 17 or 18 if she doesn't have her makeup and mascarra on.

She blew me in the tub and BOY ... was her deep-throating and toungue lashing the tip and base of my shaft was good for a 19-year old!!! Damn ... can't recall anyone as good as her at that age ... seriously!! hahha .... Did a CIM there and then after a good 10-15min BBBJ.

Got to bed and again she tried to switch off all the lights ... good thing that the curtains were slightly opened and the bathroom lights were left on ... so its still pretty bright! Very ... .GFE feeling .... like doing it the 1st time like that ... shy-shy all the way!

She then climbed to the bed and we did a cat-bath and i cleaned her body like a wild-beast who have not eaten for a very long time. Nice and clean shaven pussy .... that's what i like!

Capped me and rode me ... gosh ... she can really RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Yeeehaaaaaaaaa .... and she came on me .... not once ... not twice .... BUT 3 TIMES!!!!! She's not a moaner but when she climaxed you can tell she tries to hold it but eventually she moan also (not the loud type) ... and then falls on to me by hugging me tightly while my shaft is being squeezed by her tight & real wet pussy (my pubic hair was practically drenched!)

Tried a good 3 other positions and .... the rest was history! :D

Damn .... petite as she is ... one of the best positions was she on top and while you do it standing and holding her two legs!!!! Whooopeeee ....

What i'll remember her most is her super sweet smile and her 'innocent' look .... but the best is when she rides you til' there's no tomorrow!!! yeehaa ...

Face: 8/10 - LS will post Live pic soon! heheh ... courtesy of ... ;)
Built: Petite
Boobs: B-cup - size 33 (not for big boob lover)
BBBJ: 9/10 - one of the better ones!
FJ: 8/10 - for a teen .... she's good and tight!
Damage: 130/90/2 shots
RTF: Definitely will consider!! As there's some 'unfinished' business! hahaha ...

jin81
30-03-2007, 06:36 PM
does she allow frenchin?

loveseed
30-03-2007, 06:55 PM
Had the privi of 1st blood on her yesterday and .... BOY ... was I SEX-tified!

What i'll remember her most is her super sweet smile and her 'innocent' look .... but the best is when she rides you til' there's no tomorrow!!! yeehaa ...

Face: 8/10 - LS will post Live pic soon! heheh ... courtesy of ... ;)
Boobs: B-cup - size 33 (not for big boob lover)
BBBJ: 9/10 - one of the better ones!
FJ: 8/10 - for a teen .... she's good and tight!
Damage: 130/90/2 shots
RTF: Definitely will consider!! As there's some 'unfinished' business! hahaha ...

Thanks bro hothatch for the FR !! And thanks for the... everything!!! you know what I mean...

So, I guess she shall be waiting for your "unfinished" business with her... hehehe... :D

LS

petersonjack
30-03-2007, 08:28 PM
Tried it today (thanks to LS bro). She is a very nice girl but her english very limited, she uses dictionary to communicate(cute!) LOS girl is good!:)
she very young so very tight. but today my match i did not score coz first timer( i cant cum, i'm a bum!!!)

bbj: 8/10
hj: 8.5/10
fj: 7/10
face: 8/10( chio bu)
Boobs: Bcups
Built : petite( very Kawaii)
RTF: sure coz i didnt score.

Damage is 130/2/90 but damn worth..
all i can provide now, RFT for sure.. but today very kan chiong coz first timer look for such a SYT.

loveseed
31-03-2007, 02:19 AM
does she allow frenchin?

Yes bro jin81, she allowed frenching... Cheers.. :)

LS

loveseed
31-03-2007, 03:19 AM
bbj: 8/10
hj: 8.5/10
fj: 7/10
face: 8/10( chio bu)
Boobs: Bcups
Built : petite( very Kawaii)
RTF: sure coz i didnt score.

Damage is 130/2/90 but damn worth..
all i can provide now, RFT for sure.. but today very kan chiong coz first timer look for such a SYT.

Thanks bro petersonjack for the first timer FR ! Please don't be discouraged! Cheers! :)

LS

loveseed
31-03-2007, 03:54 PM
Dear bros,

Dove's live pics upped in the group!! Happy viewing!!! Cheers... :p

LS

Fortunestar
02-04-2007, 12:55 PM
Hi bro, joined your yahoo group but still waiting for approval.

m0n3ym1nd$$$
02-04-2007, 03:02 PM
Just when I had secured my RTF with Kristine, a DOVE flew past my eyes.... electrifying me. next on list....

kizz
02-04-2007, 10:09 PM
got my slot! :D

StEvEn1612
03-04-2007, 12:45 AM
Dear bros,

Dove's live pics upped in the group!! Happy viewing!!! Cheers... :p

LS

Bro,how to see her live pics?

loveseed
03-04-2007, 04:15 AM
Hi bro, joined your yahoo group but still waiting for approval.

Bro fortunestar, already approved...

Just when I had secured my RTF with Kristine, a DOVE flew past my eyes.... electrifying me. next on list....

Bro m0n3ym1nd$$$, will be waiting patiently... hehehe...

got my slot! :D

Bro kizz, hope to see your FR soon!!!

Bro,how to see her live pics?

Bro StEvEn1612, the live pics is in the group. If you interested, you are always welcome to join my group,...

Cheers
LS

dexblu
03-04-2007, 09:59 AM
LS Production Presents.. Innocent, Gentle, Tender, Shy and Fair Looking SYT....DOVE

Lights
Got to experience the Peace and Joy that only DOVE can bring yesterday at 6:15pm. Petite Kawaii looking DOVE opened the door wrapped only in a towel. I removed her towel to admire her young nubile body and she poured some Dettol into the bathtub before adding shower foam. I slid into the bathtub and DOVE proceeded to give me a good rubdown followed by a full frontol BODY massage! Needless to say, my dick started to swell when I felt her skin against mine and her gentle kisses to my lips. She then proceeded to drain the bath tub and I stood up to shower. However, she told me to lie back and relax.... DOVE proceeded to give me a long and good BBBJ with a variation of speed and hardness paying particular attention to my dickhead until I CIM!:D She took all my cum in her mouth before spitting it all out into the sink. Dove then rinsed her mouth with Listerine before joining me in the bathtub again to soap and bathe me. 1st shot out.

Camera
Had some small talk with her whilst having a ciggie with DOVE clinging on my arm and gently stroking me and my dick. Again we exchanged some light kisses on our lips as she was feeling a bit under the weather...Found out that she speaks only a little bit of English and Japanese. I observed that there is another tattoo on her besides the one shown in the LIVE PIC! Good GFE treatment by DOVE as we chatted whilst my hands are busy roaming all over her body and she just continued to stroke my arms and dick until it was half mast again!

Action
DOVE gave me a long varied speed and hardness BBBJ; this time also licking my entire shaft and balls besides paying extra attention to my dickhead followed by a HANDS FREE BBBJ! This chick is very hardworking despite her feeling a bit under the weather. She proceeded to cap me and applied KY to the tip of the condom before sitting down on my shaft....Too tight liao... cannot go in.... DOVE applied another round of KY onto the condom and slowly inched her way down my harderned and throbbing shaft!! She paused for a moment before we moved our bodies in rhythm and unison... We rocked and the bed squeaked and she moaned when suddenly she collasped on me and hugged me real tight!!! I continued to pump her for a good few minutes and she again collasped on me and hugged me very tightly. I increased my tempo all the way until I came! We continued to hug and lie on the bed for a little longer and I discovered that my thighs and pubic area was full of her wetness:p ...2nd shot out.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Varied speed, hardness and handsfree too!)
CIM: 10/10 (Not a drop wasted... CIM is a MUST for me)
FJ: 9/10 (WET WET WET, TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT)
Looks: Exactly like Live Pics Posted (IMHO Super Kawaii)
Boobs: 6/10 (I prefer Big Natural B00Bs)
GFE: 8.5/10 Shy SYT but will gradually open up to you (Not only her mouth and legs open hor....)
Damage: $130+Snacks+Tips

Grab your slots fast before its too late for your DOVE Sexperience. Underneath her demure and innocent look lies a keen to please fair and gentle SYT ever willing to serve all Bros who wants to have a DOVE SEXPERIENCE!!!

Thank you Director Loveseed for this wonderful LS Production!

XsteelWolf
03-04-2007, 10:38 AM
http://www.beenwatched.com/view_video.php?viewkey=9c1d0e3b9ccc3ab651bc

Mihiro

loveseed
03-04-2007, 01:18 PM
Thanks bro dexblu for the DOVE Sexperience's FR !!! I am glad you are sextisfied and I am sorry to keep you waiting... :p
You know what I mean...hehehe :p

LS

yanz
05-04-2007, 03:56 AM
ages since i last wrote a FR but promised frank so here's a short n belated one...

reached destination n was given room no. went straight up n knocked twice on the door, 20 secs passed.. knocked a couple times more.. hrm.. still no response. sms frank again to recomfirm room no.?! beep beep* bro, knock harder.* haha, yeah right. just den i heard the lift door open n there she was walking towards me. she was down to grab herself a pack of cigs. apologised n quickly ushered me into the room. first impression, SYT!

once inside told her to relax n light up since i smoke as well.. did the same ol' intro n stuff.. communication was pretty tough as she spoke minimal eng. she kept flippin thru her eng-thai dict. but it was kinda cute.

fast forward.. both of us undressed n proceeded into the tub. she bathe me slow n gently, MP styled. reminds me of bkk, haha. after getting ourselves all cleaned n smellin nice, dried up n on to the bed..

shan't bore u guys with the whole story tellin, so here's the quick stats

face - 8.5 ( pretty face, flawless complexion n a sexy mole)
body - 8 (i like petite gals)
skin colour - 9 (i like fair gals)
BJ - 8 (nice n slow)
Fj - 7.5
attitude - 10 (very shy at first but so cute n bubbly once u warm her up)
RTF - NNNOOOOOO!!!!:mad: y?

because some bro whose either so god damn well endowed or thinks he's some jap av star injured her so bad that she had to see a doc n couldn't work anymore. hence her tour of duty was suddenly shortened. she went back this morning with such dissapointment n pain. couldnt make money n had to endure immense pain for the next week or so. kinda felt sorry for her.:(

jin81
05-04-2007, 07:51 AM
:( so bro she goin back le??:confused: no more

harlequin
05-04-2007, 10:46 AM
because some bro whose either so god damn well endowed or thinks he's some jap av star injured her so bad that she had to see a doc n couldn't work anymore. hence her tour of duty was suddenly shortened. she went back this morning with such dissapointment n pain. couldnt make money n had to endure immense pain for the next week or so. kinda felt sorry for her.:(

Unlikely to be a cock because the vagina is expandable (big enough for a baby to come out). Most likely due to fingernails. That's why I have always pleaded in all my FRs for the bros to be careful when they finger the girl. Do it only when it is wet (or use some gel) and PLEASE cut & file your nails. Please, the inner walls of the vagina is extremely difficult to heal !!

loveseed
05-04-2007, 03:20 PM
face - 8.5 ( pretty face, flawless complexion n a sexy mole)
body - 8 (i like petite gals)
skin colour - 9 (i like fair gals)
BJ - 8 (nice n slow)
Fj - 7.5
attitude - 10 (very shy at first but so cute n bubbly once u warm her up)
RTF - NNNOOOOOO!!!!:mad: y?

because some bro whose either so god damn well endowed or thinks he's some jap av star injured her so bad that she had to see a doc n couldn't work anymore. hence her tour of duty was suddenly shortened. she went back this morning with such dissapointment n pain. couldnt make money n had to endure immense pain for the next week or so. kinda felt sorry for her.

Thanks bro yanz for the FR. And sorry that she has to go back.

:( so bro she goin back le?? no more

Yes bro, she went back already...

Unlikely to be a cock because the vagina is expandable (big enough for a baby to come out). Most likely due to fingernails. That's why I have always pleaded in all my FRs for the bros to be careful when they finger the girl. Do it only when it is wet (or use some gel) and PLEASE cut & file your nails. Please, the inner walls of the vagina is extremely difficult to heal !!

Thanks bro harlequin for the advice to the bros...

Regards,
LS

yanz
05-04-2007, 04:15 PM

what u said is true, nails can be very harmful, esp when uncut n dirty. bro, can see u r a considerate chiongster, even thou we pay its not like we shld get our money's worth by being rough n such. n lastly thanks to the pricks who zapped me.. *whatever* :cool:

lordwild
06-04-2007, 12:24 PM
What the F*CK?!

We should ban guys like him from making a booking again! Crap! $*$&%^@ :mad:

I had wanted to do Dove today... :(

OKT, you know who the culprit is?

loveseed
06-04-2007, 02:10 PM
Bro lord wild, please cool down... I am sorry that she has to go back so soon... Sometime, things just happened...

Don't worry, rest assured that I will ban any members if I knew that they are very very rough and mistreated the gals. The gals are also human beings...

Anyway, Dove will have a good rest for the time being and once she recovered, I will try to bring her back again...

Thanks to all bro's concern to Dove, I will send your regards to her...

LS