PDA

View Full Version : Noob question

duckrice
28-03-2007, 03:32 PM
i am goin to TN or health centre. Can i roughly know the current market price AS OF 28-4-2007 so i will not be chopped robert head,..Haha..Kindly enlighten :D me .

chickenzip
28-03-2007, 03:35 PM
there's plenty to read up in the Health Centre thread...you should get alot of answer from there...

lastly, bless you...:D

_AXL_
28-03-2007, 03:40 PM
i am goin to TN or health centre. Can i roughly know the current market price AS OF 28-4-2007 so i will not be chopped robert head,..Haha..Kindly enlighten me .

but, but, but now only 28-03-2007. u need a time machine leh...:D a bit too much to ask for in the health centre thread...:D

nah, ignore me. sorry, guys.

duckrice
28-03-2007, 03:41 PM
but, but, but now only 28-03-2007. u need a time machine leh...:D a bit too much to ask for in the health centre thread...:D

nah, ignore me. sorry, guys.

Sorry sorry see la..Small bro see TN OR HC these 2 words cant tahan liao...that y theysay sex kill

Castrol
28-03-2007, 03:44 PM
i am goin to TN or health centre. Can i roughly know the current market price AS OF 28-4-2007 so i will not be chopped robert head,..Haha..Kindly enlighten :D me .

bro do you know duckeee by any chance? we miss him. :D

duckrice
28-03-2007, 03:47 PM

No la..idun know there is this bro call duckeeee..I also :D any how pick a name one..i was sitting at mac using the wifi to serveSBF and registered..then dun know wat nick to use..See thru the glass window then across the road got a duckrice stall so make my nick as duckrice

chickenzip
28-03-2007, 03:50 PM
i can sense danger comeing from the darkside

bro...u lit tat good meh...your words contain double meaning and had seriously shifted the main suspect title onto some innocent soul...:D

my words no meaning one hor....:D

duckrice
28-03-2007, 04:03 PM
ah yo..sorry abt my sms english type too fast liao..sorry liao just now my female collegue walk in ma.. bend down asked me thing..so cold rainy afternoon liao still wan to let my eyes eat ice cream..then fingers anyhow press...i mean type haha!!!

itsabt6x
28-03-2007, 04:17 PM
yo bro duckrice, tot u startin a futures mkt for tn & hc...;p

lucky u got female colleagues to giv u ice cream 2 eat while letting loose 2 half balls for yr viewing pleasure... :D

duckrice
28-03-2007, 04:24 PM
yo bro duckrice, tot u startin a futures mkt for tn & hc...;p

lucky u got female colleagues to giv u ice cream 2 eat while letting loose 2 half balls for yr viewing pleasure... :D

Ah ya u think my collegue veri chio meh? soso only Cai Bao( Veg Bun) . Now office hour lan lan can c c la.Wow lao got people let open goal at the (.)(.) there. U dun wan to score meh.. Score also must be clever dun " Kana pole then alert the goalkeeper".
When u are Hungry juz make this clear inside your mind " All Cai Bao ( Veg bun) is better than Ba Tiao "( Meat stick or in another word: Mr DICK) haha

ken_v2
28-03-2007, 04:29 PM

firstly wrong section to post, secondly you didn't specify current market price for what....

duckrice
28-03-2007, 04:39 PM
firstly wrong section to post, secondly you didn't specify current market price for what....

Sorry sorry boss! I dun mean it.. Actually i wonder veri long to see which place to post first i see Health centre section, I saw all is abt the location of TN or HC. i scared like i post there is like a disturbance to the bros there like this one is not a field report or even a write up on any specific HC.
So i lan lan got to write it here..pardon me..coz like no place like QNA for this question of mine.

Ya. AS for the price is like the service at the TN or HC

HJ-$
FJ-$
Never go so must ask ma.

Rof|maoxz
28-03-2007, 07:22 PM
I am goin to TN or health centre. Can i roughly know the current market price........ AS OF 28-4-2007 so i will not be chopped robert head,..Haha..Kindly enlighten me.

Ya. AS for the price is like he service at the TN or HC

HJ-$
FJ-$

Never go so must ask ma.

Ask your noob Qn in "Your Health Centre Guide", you won't go wrong. Below are my damage guide in HCs / TNs. :cool:

Services utilised in HCs.

HJ + With Clothes Off ~ No more den $50
BBBJ ~ No more than $60
FJ ~ Seldom do in there, $100 the max I will give.

Services utilised in TNs.

HJ + With Clothes Off ~ No more den $40
BBBJ ~ No more den $60
FJ ~ $80 the max I give.

"Your Health Centre Guide"
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=49758&page=5

pepsilight
28-03-2007, 09:31 PM
Bro Rofl,

The prices u quoted does not include the initial entrance fee for the massage/tui na right?

Rof|maoxz
28-03-2007, 10:07 PM
Bro Rofl,

The prices u quoted does not include the initial entrance fee for the massage/tui na right?

Yup, entrance fee not included, of course, normally range from $38-$42.

The cheapest TN package I have got are $36 & $70 respecively. $36 for solid 45mins of massage followed by HJ + rabba, and $70 for 10mins of inexistent massage, and 45mins of humping, BBBJ, 69.... everything. :D

dominion
28-03-2007, 10:12 PM
FJ-$
Never go so must ask ma.

go look at the correct dome then u will know...
like that create thread in the wrong place to ask question :mad:

i first time also research a lot before i go try, u shld do the same thing yourself!

_AXL_
29-03-2007, 03:34 AM

why? he owe u $ ah???:rolleyes:

waypastprime
29-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Ask your noob Qn in "Your Health Centre Guide", you won't go wrong. Below are my damage guide in HCs / TNs.

"Your Health Centre Guide"
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=49758&page=5

U are so helpful..... :D

U have already given him the prices, so do u think he will click on the link, bro? :eek:

Rof|maoxz
31-03-2007, 10:52 AM
U are so helpful..... :D

U have already given him the prices, so do u think he will click on the link, bro? :eek:

You not free mah, so I help lor.

-SBF-
31-03-2007, 12:08 PM
Yup, entrance fee not included, of course, normally range from $38-$42.

The cheapest TN package I have got are $36 & $70 respecively. $36 for solid 45mins of massage followed by HJ + rabba, and $70 for 10mins of inexistent massage, and 45mins of humping, BBBJ, 69.... everything. :D

bro that really very good lobang u have......:D

Rof|maoxz
31-03-2007, 08:57 PM
bro that really very good lobang u have...... :D

That's why I always buy my groceries @ Shop&Save instead of CUNT, Oops I mean NTUC. :D