PDA

View Full Version : Mersing got fun or not?

salvon
27-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Dear bro, i will be going to mersing on may, anyone know any kan tao there? pls share...TQ

btw,i have made a search on this forum and can't find any thread on mersing.

pls forgive me if i have made a mistake.:D

pipperman28
28-03-2007, 12:33 AM
Dear bro, i will be going to mersing on may, anyone know any kan tao there? pls share...TQ

btw,i have made a search on this forum and can't find any thread on mersing.

pls forgive me if i have made a mistake.:D

hahaha.. got.. many funs.. hahahaa.. why u wan KT.. go mersing..? hahaha jb many wat.. find the KT in JB and bring to mersing lor.. hahahahaa

KatoeyLover69
28-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Mersing is the stepping stone to all the islands, eg Pulau Tioman, Pulau Sibu, Pulau Babi Besar, Pulau Babi Kecil, etc..........

These islands are very popular with ang mohs (Mat Sallehs) and Japanese / Koreans.

I suggest that you take a 4D/3N or 5D/4N trip to thse islands and try to get "free sex" from those 'gatal' Mat Sallehs or Japanese/Koreans :D

salvon
28-03-2007, 08:21 PM
hahaha.. got.. many funs.. hahahaa.. why u wan KT.. go mersing..? hahaha jb many wat.. find the KT in JB and bring to mersing lor.. hahahahaa

i know JB got lots of KT, but i have to go mersing for some meeting.
just wanted to know is there any lobang there, any HC or Hotel with nice Lobang.:)

salvon
28-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Mersing is the stepping stone to all the islands, eg Pulau Tioman, Pulau Sibu, Pulau Babi Besar, Pulau Babi Kecil, etc..........

These islands are very popular with ang mohs (Mat Sallehs) and Japanese / Koreans.

I suggest that you take a 4D/3N or 5D/4N trip to thse islands and try to get "free sex" from those 'gatal' Mat Sallehs or Japanese/Koreans :D

too bad, no time for those nice island. just want some action in mersing town.

care to help? Thanks!

dathinman
28-03-2007, 10:18 PM
salvon,

Mersing is a small town. Population around 70,000.

There might be some commercial sex activity there but probably limited in quantity. As for quality, would a good quality working lady be in Mersing or some other place with a larger customer base?

KatoeyLover69
29-03-2007, 12:15 PM
I don't think that there is any MP or HC in Mersing .............. forget about it and PCC in your hotel room ................n don't forget to bring plenty of soap and KY :p

justlust3
07-04-2007, 06:11 PM

you tried before? i was in rawa last year with some ang moh but too shy to approach them :o

len88
08-04-2007, 10:06 AM
who said mersing no KT ?
i always visit mersing . coz of some business . when u go to hotel and open ur mouth to ask . some " PART TIME " girl will knock ur hotel room door within 1 hours . but only certain hotel provide this kind of service .. go to try ...

salvon
08-04-2007, 01:28 PM
who said mersing no KT ?
i always visit mersing . coz of some business . when u go to hotel and open ur mouth to ask . some " PART TIME " girl will knock ur hotel room door within 1 hours . but only certain hotel provide this kind of service .. go to try ...

Really:p

can share the name of the hotel? pm me also can:D

TQ!!!

miza89
21-04-2015, 04:17 AM
Guys.. mersing still got fun ke nowadays? Boring la.. back then when i was majidee, wah sentosa is heaven! But now work at mersing.. haih.. hit me back guys! Tq!

miza89
21-04-2015, 04:24 AM
Nowadays still got fun ke? Now work here.. so boring..

miza89
21-04-2015, 12:55 PM

TQ!!!

Pm to.. hee..

miza89
21-04-2015, 01:01 PM

TQ!!!

Pm to.. hee..