PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to all fellow peeps here

acedreamer
31-01-2018, 02:24 PM
Never knew my life would one day end up in a mess. Known few people over here in sbf. Thanks for the friendship. To all the funny people and jokes, it been a joy reading and having a great laugh when looking through the threads. To Bros who are going to zap me for being a nut case writing here, it's ok.. cause I do think for a person ending himself, points is not really of a concern now. To the many people who I know and chiong, continue to have fun and have a great yr ahead.

sammyboyfor
31-01-2018, 04:10 PM
Never knew my life would one day end up in a mess. Known few people over here in sbf. Thanks for the friendship. To all the funny people and jokes, it been a joy reading and having a great laugh when looking through the threads. To Bros who are going to zap me for being a nut case writing here, it's ok.. cause I do think for a person ending himself, points is not really of a concern now. To the many people who I know and chiong, continue to have fun and have a great yr ahead.

Anything we can do to help untangle the mess?

Hakcor
31-01-2018, 04:23 PM
Please do not take drastic action! Ending yourself does not bring the relief from pain and suffering that you seek. All situations are impermanent. Think of 5 years from now, if you look back to your current situation perhaps you'll be chuckling to yourself. Although it is hard, please try to look at bad and painful situations as gifts, opportunities to take inventory of one's life and pay more loving attention to oneself.

Whatever doctrine, or lack thereof, you subscribe to, I hope this benefits you:
By H.E. DZOGCHEN KHENPO CHOGA RINPOCHE
SELF-LOVING AWARENESS—PREVENTION OF SUICIDE.
12 REASONS NOT TO COMMIT SUICIDE.
About this Document.
In this document I use both sweet and bitter words because some people benefit from gentle words while others benefit from stronger words. Some people benefit from a logical message, others from a loving message. Therefore, this document contains all flavors and I am greatly hoping that these twelve principles will benefit people of different backgrounds and cultures.
I do not expect you to agree with everything I say. If you agree with just one of these ideas, you already have enough reason not to kill yourself. Even if you don’t find anything here you agree with, you still should not kill yourself.
Human life is precious and difficult to obtain.
Refuting The 12 Wrong Views Regarding Suicide:
1. Some mistakenly believe that suicide hurts only themselves, but not others.
First you should imagine that the person you love the most killed themself. How would you feel in your heart? In reality, suicide is like a bomb of suffering for your family and loved ones. It is terrorism of the worst kind. If you commit suicide, your loved ones may suffer for months or even years, creating traumatic emotional and physical stress and disease for their whole lives. You are not relieving the suffering of others by committing suicide, you are creating more suffering for others.
If you love your family, please practice loving compassion and do not kill yourself. Human life is precious.
2. Some mistakenly believe that suicide relieves shame or guilt.
Have you ever heard of any suicide that relieved a family of pain? Committing suicide will not
alleviate shame or guilt. In fact, it creates unbearable shame for you and your loved ones. Those who commit suicide are being dishonest with themselves and others. They have no consideration for the loving feelings of their family, friends, community, and country.
If you want to relieve shame or guilt, please purify your negative conduct and do not kill yourself.
Human life is precious.
3. Some mistakenly believe that suicide is the right choice.
Suicide is an evil, selfish choice. It is always the wrong decision. It creates a huge burden for families and society. Those who commit suicide are only thinking about themselves, and do not truly care about their family, friends, community, or country. It is not an act of wisdom or generosity. It does not solve any problems, nor does it help anyone. Suicide only creates more problems and suffering for everyone.
If you want to make the right choice, please study Buddhist principles instead of killing yourself.
Human life is precious.
4. Some mistakenly believe that suicide is heroic or honorable.
Suicide is cowardly; it is neither heroic, nor honorable. It is as disgusting as eating excrement.
People who commit suicide do not even have the slightest quality of a hero and are not worthy of any respect. Suicide creates only fear, not peace.
We should not celebrate or publicize those who commit suicide by showing their image or mentioning their name to the public. Emphasizing negative activities has a detrimental impact on the whole world. If you really want to be a hero or honor others, please respect yourself and others’ lives by not killing yourself.
Human life is precious.
5. Some mistakenly believe that suicide alleviates the burdens of others.
In reality suicide creates an even bigger burden for others. It is the most ignorant action on Earth because you are terminating all your potentially beneficial activities. Parents, family, friends, community, and country have all nourished you since you were a helpless baby. they fed you, washed your body, educated you and cared for you until you were self-reliant. Now, if you selfishly kill yourself, how can you repay their kindness and care for them the way they cared for you?
Imagine if you and your whole family were to spend many years whole-heartedly investing all your time, energy, and resources into building the most sophisticated hospital. then, when it is finally ready to help many people, you intentionally destroy it. How stupid! If you kill yourself now, it is more stupid than that.
If you want to alleviate the burdens of others, please protect living beings and do not kill yourself.
Human life is precious.
6. Some vengefully believe that suicide will give suffering to those who have hurt them.
In reality, suicide mainly hurts you. It is not so hurtful to those who want to hurt you, but it definitely hurts those who don’t want to hurt you—those who love and care about you. It is neither logical nor rational to think that killing yourself is hurting those who want to hurt you. In fact, you are just fulfilling your enemy’s wishes—just like taking poison and hoping your enemies will die.
If you don’t want to fulfill your enemy’s wishes, please do not kill yourself.
Human life is precious.
7. Some mistakenly believe that suicide is a way of honoring one’s responsibilities.
Suicide is an irresponsible action. Those who commit suicide are so afraid to take responsibility and do not care about their family or friends. If you kill yourself, all the people who love you or rely on you suffer, creating a social disaster.
Other people need you. You are important and your actions matter. Killing yourself is denying your duty to help others. It is your responsibility to help yourself and others, not to create suffering for yourself and others.
If you want to be a responsible human being, please practice Buddha’s wisdom and do not kill yourself.
Human life is precious.
8. Some mistakenly believe that suicide puts an end to bothering others.
Suicide disturbs many people’s lives. People who commit suicide do so because they have been meditating on self-degradation. They often think that no one respects them or cares about them. They feel worthless. In reality, many people love them, like them, respect them, and rely on them. Those who want to commit suicide forget to care about others or see their own true human value because they are so selfishly fixated on their own problems. Suicide is an unthinkable disturbance
to family, friends, society, and country.
If you do not want to disturb others, please practice Buddha Path meditation and do not kill yourself.
Human life is precious.
9. Some mistakenly believe that suicide is not a negative action.
Suicide is murder, it is a criminal activity. Those who commit suicide are murdering many people’s love and hope, including their own. ey create a lot of misery for others. Suicide creates heavy negative karma, which results in miserable future lives in lower realms, including repeatedly committing suicide in hell. Even if you are reborn as a human, you may still experience great suffering from having committed suicide. If you do not want to be reborn in the hell realms, please practice the Buddha Path and do not kill yourself.
Human life is precious.
10. Some mistakenly believe that suicide will not negatively impact people.
Suicide is the worst example and model of how to deal with life. When someone commits suicide, that negatively impacts their family and society, and even their pets. It is like poison for innocent people’s minds. Many people want to imitate them. People who commit suicide disgrace their family, race, and country.
If you want to be a good role model, please practice love and compassion and do not kill yourself.
Human life is precious.
11. Some mistakenly believe that after they commit suicide they will become famous or legendary.
A) If you ignorantly believe there are no future lives, why do you hope that someone will talk about you or that you will become famous after you die? According to this wrong view, when you die you do not exist any more and will not exist again in the future. You are nothingness, so whether or not people talk about you doesn’t matter.
B) If you wisely recognize that there are future lives, suicide is the worst thing you can do. People who commit suicide burn in hell. Maybe people will talk about you, but you will be totally cooking in your suffering so it won’t matter whether people talk about you or not. If you want to be famous or legendary, please practice virtuous activities and do not kill yourself.
Human life is precious.
12. Some mistakenly believe that suicide is an end to suffering.
Believing that there are no future lives is only ignorant guessing and conjecture. Killing yourself does not end your suffering or your fear of life. It is impossible to prove or have evidence, either philosophically or scientifically, that there are no future lives. You should not kill yourself because it will not end your suffering. Suicide will definitely create your personal hell. If you are impatient with a little suffering in this life, how will you bear the agony of hell? It is like jumping in the fire because you feel too hot under your blankets. If you want to end your suffering, please end your negative thinking and negative karma so you can become Buddha, True Happiness. Do not kill yourself. Human life is precious.
http://www.dzogchenlineage.org/prevention-of-suicide/Self-Loving-Awarness_Prevention-of-Suicide_by_Dzogchen-Khenpo-Choga-Rinpoche.pdf

Sandra95
31-01-2018, 04:40 PM
Don't leh...

What happened?

acedreamer
31-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Don't leh...

What happened?

Hard to explain. But thank you for asking. Thank you.

Sfan
31-01-2018, 06:32 PM
Would you like to PM me?

Certain situations when you see it alone you think it’s not solvable.

But sometimes others can better assess your situation as they are less biased

Nic1234
31-01-2018, 06:55 PM
A lot of problems always look unsolvable. Sometimes, it does not need to be solved, just keep going day after day and one day you will realise the problem will become manageable. I know people who think not open and do silly and fatal things.

Please do not do anything drastic, people here are not just horny, but also wise in certain life issues. Open up and share here, nobody will know but everybody will help.

SnowLeopards
31-01-2018, 07:42 PM
What's going on in here ?

2018 just got started, keep it cool.

Pierre.

masterwanker
31-01-2018, 09:24 PM
What's going on in here ?

2018 just got started, keep it cool.

Pierre.

Must be getting more and more stressed staying in Sillypore the land of Pay and Pay .

secretshadows
01-02-2018, 03:25 AM

hi bro, I may not be active here too often but I hope you wont do something stupid.

is there, in any way we can help u? I believe there's something we all can do one, just that you have to believe in it, and stay strong

Apollo
01-02-2018, 09:49 AM

take care bro, i am sure you have unfinished dream, just focus on the bright side and be positive :D

loneyheart
01-02-2018, 10:46 AM
Live is always filled with ups n downs
But certain difficulties u face at present may make u a stronger man
Bro pls stay strong n look out of the box .... thing may not look as what is it fm now
There's always brighter n broader road ahead once u passes a narrow path
Wishes u n yr love ones happy CNY to come

FreebiezWanker
01-02-2018, 02:43 PM
Lol. Chat with u he will end up go n die faster!!

Would you like to PM me?

Certain situations when you see it alone you think it’s not solvable.

But sometimes others can better assess your situation as they are less biased

warriorlandsg
01-02-2018, 02:51 PM
she is very sexy .She has beautiful natural breasts with nipples like thimbles on them, rarely seen such a beautiful figure.

Sfan
02-02-2018, 12:49 AM

Sure. Lol.

MoeLanYong
02-02-2018, 02:20 AM
Mai leh bro. Come I buy you a beer. At least tell me your problem before you go. If legit, I no stop you. Swee bo?

siam66
02-02-2018, 06:41 AM

Sure. Lol.

:eek: ... 55555 ... :eek:

peanodood1337
02-02-2018, 11:48 AM
Dude please don't end your life. Shit happens, we gotta move on. While you are at rock bottom, I believe if you don't give up, things will get better. But by ending it all now, you will never find out.

leds2000
02-02-2018, 07:12 PM
Bro, take it easy, take a step back and work things through. Money can earn back, love can find again. Still alot of things waiting for you. Life is short, don't waste it.

omgwthbbqme
02-02-2018, 07:53 PM
Killing yourself is not the solution to any problem. No matter what anyone thinks there's always someone who cares.

acedreamer
03-02-2018, 04:48 PM
Thank u all for the advises. Truly appreciate it.

Jay Chou
03-02-2018, 06:53 PM
Bro, take it easy, take a step back and work things through. Money can earn back, love can find again. Still alot of things waiting for you. Life is short, don't waste it.

Up u bro. 😊

Jay Chou
03-02-2018, 06:53 PM
Killing yourself is not the solution to any problem. No matter what anyone thinks there's always someone who cares.

Up u bro. 😊

msdt
04-02-2018, 12:09 PM
Bro
So many of us bros and sis lending support to you
I was in your situation before however thinking of my parents helps
You owed them bro
Are you willing?

jake1
06-02-2018, 03:17 AM
I won't stop u from dying. I understand your pain since I was really suicidal in the past. I am not going to tell you things will be easy but if you kan de kai. No one can stop you from anything. Be it hugely in debt or anything. Just face it and no one can do anything to you. This is Singapore. You do not have to trust me because everyone here who is trying to talk you out of it may think it is easy talking. You are an adult, think it through calmly.

Let me tell you about me. I was suicidal for years. Some brothers who met me ever asked me what happen to my arm but I just tell them that its tattoo removal actually its due to excessive cut and burning of my arm that result to it. I have think and attempted numerous times too. I resorted to illegal means (open stable, ah long you name it I do it) when I was desperate but so what, also still alive. Life may not be good and yes at times I still relapse and love hurting myself. Life goes on la bro. Be it happy or not happy, the day still has to pass.

You are a rational person. No one can stop you from doing what you want to do but if you are willing to put your hand out, some brothers are willing to help you.

Good luck bro.

Anyway I am only a message away. Need someone to talk to, pm me your wechat contact. Will contact you asap.