PDA

View Full Version : So Sweet! So Sexy! So Innocent! So Irresistible! So Charming! So Cute! Gorgeous Sarah

Matthias
26-03-2007, 10:15 PM
Sarah - Thai-Chinese, 21 yrs old, Chinese living in Thailand
1.58M, 47KG, *Very-Fair* *Very Voluptous*
*1st Time doing FL, Very very FRESH!!!
30C-25-35
150/90/2 OR 200/120/2

*For Bros that like SYT students...that are shy and hmmm so delicious! :D

Pic Link
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/matthias_syt/album/576460762394883569

angieVI
26-03-2007, 10:39 PM
so sweet so sexy so innocent so irresistible so charming so cute so gorgeous

SO EXPENSIVE!!!

selling at $150/90/2 or $200/120/2!
Must Learn From My Idol Ma!

He sell gals at $100 and below! especially old recycled gals!

Matthias
27-03-2007, 08:54 PM
Open for booking now. :D Contact me for slots early!

Matthias
28-03-2007, 09:53 PM
Live pics uploaded on group! Contact me to reserve a session! :)

Matthias
29-03-2007, 07:43 AM
Sarah - Thai-Chinese, 21 yrs old, Chinese living in Thailand
1.58M, 47KG, *Very-Fair* *Very Voluptous*
1st Time doing FL, Very very FRESH!!!
BBBJ, Frenching, GFE, Massage
30C-25-35
Member's Rate 130/90/2

yinyang
29-03-2007, 04:09 PM
Did Sarah for lunch.. here's my quick and dirty (as usual, not to bore you bros)..

Petite, nice tanned and young (20). Seems new to this trade. English is almost zero, so got by with my few pasar thai words.

Tits proportionate and bush sparse (goes with young age). Shower standing up, but fingering her she genuinely moans. Me like dracula, smooched her tits and neck, adding to her pleasure..

I voluntarily not french her, as she's down with some sore throat.

This old cockerel could only muster single magazine, rest she tried her best to give me a rub down and tcss (turkey duck talk).

Sweet lass from Chiangmai. Me no. collector (what's new?), with her promise of my personal tour guide if I'm in Chiangmai. Cliched, but be be gentle with her, she's obliging.

ahjun
29-03-2007, 07:54 PM
she appear very sweet looking. looks more like a chinese and very obidient.

Pour me a drink and go shower. quite SOP. she is quite new and very hardworking. The BBBJ and FJ is good. is consider good bcos she is not a pro yet. i like to hug her and the gf feeling is superb. She will hug u tight and let u drill her. The mirror reflection of her cowboy on me is heaven.

she can give a decent massage too. very nice. i like it!

overall is a good one. thanks bro for the babe. I hope she can enjoy her stay in sg. Bros do take care of her.

Stats

Looks : 8/10 (looks better than pic)
Boobs :8/10 (original no fake )
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 9/10 ( Hardworking)
GFE : 9/10

Bro sure will enjoy with her

Matthias
29-03-2007, 08:02 PM
Did Sarah for lunch.. here's my quick and dirty (as usual, not to bore you bros)..

Tks bro for FR! However point to add is that Room light spoil...She's definitely not tanned...but VERY fair! :rolleyes: :p

dantee
30-03-2007, 01:50 AM
As promised to bro Matt,

Sorry for the poor FR, I had actually retired from this tempting industry when I got a sms from bro Matt.

She is really prettier than she looks in the photos.

Matt bro, must make sure have towels dude. The hotel refuse to give, keep on asking qns, I got fed up and paid for the towels myself. So must help her cause I think the hotel know she dun understand how to speak english so bully her.

Well sorry for the grandfather's story. Down to the gist of it.

She is really very pretty. The pics really don't match up. In fact she looks like someone I knew before. She has a sorethroat so probably dun expect a BJ if you are looking forward to one. She doesn't speak english so will be abit difficult communicating with her. Although looking at her i think is enough cause she really looks cute. Washing is normal, went to bed and after a little foreplay, started to get down to business. She has really very nice breasts. Not too big, but genuine. I really enjoyed kissing them. First shot after 2 positions finally offloaded. It was kinda funny in btwn as we both didn't know how to communicate.
Her massage is really comfortable, if you like strong massages, can try. 2nd shot was more of a variety of positions. She is obliging in the diff positions n really hugs u when she is enjoying it. ( I hope!!) She is really very gentle and young. If you like gals that are gentle, this is the girl for you.

Overall
Body - 8.5/10
BJ - None as got sorethroat
FJ - 7-8/10
RTF - Definitely, like her gentleness

Matthias
30-03-2007, 10:34 AM
As promised to bro Matt,

Sorry for the poor FR, I had actually retired from this tempting industry when I got a sms from bro Matt.

She is really prettier than she looks in the photos.

Tks bro for FR! :D

Contact me for slots!

Matthias
30-03-2007, 10:10 PM
Bros interested to have a session with Sarah, do contact me! :D

Matthias
01-04-2007, 09:51 AM
Contact me for slots!

Matthias
01-04-2007, 11:05 PM
100/90/2 till departure. Contact me early for slots! :D

Matthias
02-04-2007, 07:37 AM
Contact me for slots. :p

Matthias
02-04-2007, 11:45 PM
Hope to see some FRs...:D

Matthias
03-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Get your SYT Sarah today! ;)

takelooongtime
03-04-2007, 05:45 PM
Just finish a session with Sarah at 11am, I think I got her first slot for the day. Actually wanted to book Jessica, but bro Matt told me that she is going back today so he recommeded Sarah, first time booking girls with Bro Matt but decided to give a try anyway since it is really a good price. Arrange with Bro Matt for a special 2 hours session as I know my own problem of taking longer to fire my rounds.

I'm going to write a short FR and a long one in detail below, in case some bros dun want to know too much details.

Short FR

Basically, she is a SYT. Very young and fresh without much experience. Making love to her (Yes, I meant Making love) is very much like doing it with your GF for the first time. She is not the commando type, but is quite obliging to your requests. The bonk is nothing much to speak of but the GFE is definitelty great. She really does treats you like her BF. Looks wise she looks sweet, not very tan, and gives lots of smiles. Her body is petite and firm nice breasts. Not big but good to hold. She has a nice butt, perky and cute. And her skin is very smooth. Other then a small scar on her back which she told me is from a glass cut recently her skin is great. Her long silky hair smells great, and it is very much what I like about her most. It is very much the youth in her that captivates you.

Ratings
Looks - 8/10 (Better than the photos)
Body - 7/10 (Petite, not really my type but still good)
Skin - 9/10 (Smooth and cashmere feel except for the recent scar on her back)
Hair - 9/10 (Nice silky hair and smells great. Can be Pantene Model..haha)
BJ - 6/10 (Nothing to shout about and no BBBJ for me :( Maybe will have if not hving a sorethroat)
Fingering - Yes
Painting - No
Frenching - No (Maybe she would if she is not having a sore throat)
FJ - 7/10 (Not fantastic but obliging to change many positions. Afterall I take a looong time and weird things did happen during both FJ.)
GFE - 9/10 (Good attitude and really treats you like a BF, makes me want to learnt thai just so that I can sian her hahaha)

RTF - Will try to arrange for a RTF and bring her out for a meal just for the GFE. :D

takelooongtime
03-04-2007, 06:02 PM
Long FR

Reach the Hotel, Msg Bro Matt and got an almost instant reply for the room number. Went up to the room and knock. The door opened after a short while and I quickly went in even before I see who is inside, thanks to the cleaning lady who is so unautomatic standing there. Upon entering the room notice that it is really quite small but cannot hiam as I think Bro Matt got to cut down on the investments since he is giving us such a good price. I turned around and saw this SYT hiding behind the door. She is petite size, long hair, big eyes and wearing a big smile on her face, and as Bro Matt promised, prettier than the photos. She greeted me with her national greeting "Sawadi...." I replied in kind. Knowing that it is the first time she is doing FL, I brought a gift with me, a box of Chocolates. Gave it to her as a gift of kind gesture and also to give her some BFE (hahaha it is a personal preference) She seems surprised and delighted replied with "Kup Kun". Actually I speak minimum thai only knowing the most basics of it so I dun really know what to say accept put a silly smile. Seeing the silly smile on my face we both broke into laughter breaking the arkwardness.

She proceeded to take off my shoes and socks and place them aside, but after that she dun seem to know what else to do. She is really very new to this trade so others please do guide her along. I took off my clothes myself and pass it to her pointing to the hanger and gave her a warm smile. She laughed and said "OK". After hanging my clothes, she proceed to turn off most lights in the room and pointed the way to the shower. She is still clothed, so I guess she wants me to shower alone. I'm ok with that as the standing shower is really quite small dun think it can hold the both of us for any serious action. I went in and shower myself. Halfway through, she peeks into the shower, I saw that she has already taken off her clothes. She has firm round perky breasts, not too big, just enough to hold one in each hand. A nice stomach that is flat, and a sparse bush, dun look trimmed, but just a little hair. I signal her to take her shower as I'm almost done. I proceeded to lie on the bed to wait for her after I dryed up.

She came out of the shower, and straight away she came to my side and started to hug me. With no time wasted, I started to kiss her and she gave me a soft peck on my lips...I gave her a peck back and tried to french...but her lips did not open, so I guess she is not into frenching. She proceeded with the foreplay and started to give me a short catbath and went down further south. She capped me and started to give me a BJ. Too bad no BBBJ for me, as I would very much prefer that. She is not the very powerful vaccum cleaner type, just slow and gentle licks and some sucking. No licking of balls whatsoever. But looking a SYT giving me a blow is quite a sight. She got me hard after awhile though not to my fullest but I decided to proceed with the FJ as I can't wait to enter her. Started with Cowgirl and changed many positions throughout. She is very obliging with my requestes for different positions. One thing I have to make special note is that she does not moan. Instead she is constantly breathing heavily and have this look which is like holding back her moans throughout without making a sound. Quite refreshing as it is the first time I tried a FL who did not give out any moans abide at least not false ones. Due to the lenght of my bonks, she applied KY quite a few times even though she is quite wet...dun understand why, guess it's because she is new.

1st shot FJ positions is as such :
Cowgirl ---> Sitting ---> Missionary ---> Sisscors ---> Doggie ---> Rear Entry Missionary ---> Doggie ---> Missionary ---> Spooning ---> Cowgirl ---> Sitting

I finally orgasm on the 2nd sitting position. Seeing her bouncing up and down on me and smeelign her nice smeling hair got me very high. Whole process took me about 1hr. Took out my didi, and was bewildered as I saw no tadpoles in the CD. Wah! Dun tell me I have had a Dry orgasm. Only experienced Dry orgasm once in my life before this. Still dun know if it is a good or bad thing. Anyway she slapped me on my butt and got this surprise look on her face. I can understand what she is feeling as I am very much feeling the same. We proceeded for the shower.

After showering, I came out and lie on the bed, hugging her. She is very nice to hug and did I mentioned that her hair smells great? We tried to TCSS to the best of our abilities. Most of the time we are just giggling and trying to guess what each other is trying to say. Despite that I managed to understand that she is inviting me to Thailand Changmai for Songkran (Thai New year / Water Festival), and she wants to spend the day with me. Wah! So much gf feeling.

She asked if I wanted a massage, so I thought why not. Her massage is quite good and she gives a pretty good strong massage as Bro Matt recommended. she did managed to give most of my bones the cracking sound. Felt refreshed after the massage and is ready for 2nd round.

Since she is new and inexperienced, I was thinking that why not I service her instead. I started to kiss her all over her body. I can feel her quivering, I wondered if it is from the cold...I stole a look at her face and is happy to know that it is her way of showing pleasure. I attacked her ears, neck, breasts, stomach and legs with my frolicking tongue, purposely missing the equatorial region. From her legs I slowly move up again and wanted to give her a paint job. She stopped me and shakes her head. I smiled and proceed upwards again, but my hands remained at her mei mei slowly rubbing her clit. She pulled me in closed to her and hug me while I continued rubbing. She started to breath heavily and her hands reach down to play with my shaft. She started to rub my didi's head near her thigh region and slowly moving it up towards vagina. She stopped suddenly, as she felt some of my pre-cum, a sudden realisation, I'm not capped yet. hahaha...lucky no entry yet. Almost forgot and entered her raw. She reached for the CD while I continued to kiss her. She signal to me and I stood up on the bed. She kissed the head of my rod and cap me. Knowing that she got sore throat, I told her that I want to skip the BJ as I can't bear to hurt this SYT.

I entered her missionary first, and this time she seems different. She starts to let out very very soft moans. So soft that you got to place your ears near her mouth to hear. It is quite arousing actually as it is really like making love for the first time with your GF. So shy and reserved but very enjoyable.

We changed to various position and when I lift her leg and butt up for penetration while I'm kneeling, she starts to grab the bed sheets and I think she is in slight pain. I think I may have drilled too deep, I stopped the position as I dun want to hurt her, but I'm puzzelled as I'm not really very big. Then I remembered that she did not apply KY this time round and thus maybe the reason for the pain. I took out my didi and applied KY on the CD and her pussy for her. She smiled at me and seems to be thanking me for being understanding. After that we continued in cowgirl. She continued to ride me for about 20 mins (Very hardworking hor) where in between I'm smelling her great hair and playing with her frim breasts. I realised that the timing is almost up, I told her to stop as I think she must be tired also. After she took my didi and the CD, she continues to give me a HJ and kiss me. I think she stills wants me to come, but I dun think there is enough time. After another 5 mins of HJ and kissing, I told her to stop and go for a shower. Then another weird thing happened, as she climbs over me and her breast rubs against my DiDi, I suddenly shoot. Upon seeing this, she quickly continued the HJ and I continued to shoot. I think I must have shot at least 7-8 times before stopping. My stomach and chest is all covered in my own sperm...wah lau...just now climax but never shoot, this time shoot so many times. I think something is wrong with my tool, all stored up to shoot at once.

I signalled her to get me toilet paper to wipe me clean first before I can stand up to shower. She quickly do so still quite surprised at the weird way I have been coming today. We proceeded to shower after she wiped me clean....

That's all for the bonking part. An interesting event happened after that so funny but feels bad as it implicated another bro and took up his time.:p

takelooongtime
03-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Hope to explain things a bit here to the bro...

After dressing up I noticed that the dispenser has ran out of soap and there are no towels left. Like that how she is she going to do business? I decided to call room service for her to change the towels and fill up the soap as she seems to have problems communicating not being able to speak english. I decided to call up the AGM directly as Hosuekeeping is not answering. While waiting for the respone from the hotel, I asked her if she is free to have lunch with me. She nodded and gave me a big smile. Again so much GFE. Within minutes someone is knocking at the door asking if I need any help, got AGM pressure reponse very fast now. I told them my needs and they told me that they will do it within half an hour.

I proceeded to SMS Bro Matt for permission to bring her out for lunch, but Bro Matt told me that another bro is alredy downstairs and coming up soon. I tried to explain to Sarah with my limited thai but I dun think she understands so got Bro Matt to call her...I paid her and after that I left the room and it is weird that she followed me out still smiling at me. She followed me to the lobby and continues to smiles sweetly at me. I asked her if she is following me for lunch, she says "OK"...Really weird as I thought another brother is coming up already. So I called Bro Matt again and confirm. He told me that the bro is already coming up. so he quickly call Sarah...while Bro Matt is talking to Sarah, a man walks out from the lift right in front of us. I think it is the other brother. He is checking his handphone which I presumed is for the room no. and he walks in the direction of Sarah's room. Oops...here I would apologise to the brother after me for the cock up. I looked at Sarah while she is still on the phone with Bro Mat speaking thai which I dun understand and she got this unwilling look on her face. It is either she is really hungry or she cannot bear to part with me...hahaha...I think it is more she is hungry lah. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and bide her farewell and walked into the lift unwillingly alone...

Hope the bro understands and will not blame Sarah for it. I should not have asked Sarah out for lunch before checking with Bro Matt.

And to Bro Matt, I will try to do a RTF before Sarah goes back if my secudule allows, this time will try to do the last slot so that I can bring Sarah out for supper since I owe her the lunch I promised her.

Cheers!

Matthias
04-04-2007, 11:03 AM
Just finish a session with Sarah

wow bro! you are a part-time writer ar! hehe! :p Such a good FR!

hlkho
04-04-2007, 11:15 AM
Managed to have a slot with Sarah on Yesterday, Tuesday night. This Bro Matt recommendation, wanted to have anothers giel who can do CIM, but all not avaliable.

Just finish a session with Sarah at 10pm, I think I got her last slot for the day. This is the first time booking girls with Bro Matt but decided to give a try anyway since it is really a good price.

As promised to Bro Matt, Here is my first & Short FR. Please forgive me if this is not good enough.

Basically, she is a very young and fresh without much experience. Butstill ok for me as she willing to learn. The bonk is nothing much to speak of but the GFE is definitelty great. She really does treats you like her BF. Looks wise she looks sweet, not very tan, and gives lots of smiles. Her body is petite and firm nice breasts. Not for Big Breast lover. And her skin is very smooth. Other then a small scar on her back which she told me is from a glass cut recently her skin is great. Her long silky hair smells great, and it is very much what I like about her most.

Ratings
Looks - 8/10 (long hair type)
Body - 8/10 (Just Nice for me)
BBBJ - No
Cim-NO
BJ - 6/10 (Just normal for me)
Fingering - Yes
Painting - No
FJ - 8/10 (Wiiling to try many psosition & hard working)
GFE - 9/10 (Good attitude and really treats you like a BF)

RTF - Yes If vitamin M & Time permits

takelooongtime
04-04-2007, 02:08 PM
Did some writing a few years back, nothing serious mostly just blabbering. :) But I do have a good basis and did major in literature. hahaha...

Anyway does Sarah remembers me? I'm still drowning in the GFE she gave me. That's the difference between fresh meat and commados I guess. hahaha. any discount for RTF? hehehe....still trying to go through my sechdule.

davsoo
04-04-2007, 03:31 PM
thanks bro matthias for arrangement with sarah.

go up to where matthias tell me to. knock knock. no response. waited fo a while and knock again. a sweet gal open the door and greeted in thai.

looks just as in live photo. change into our birthday suit. body shape is real good. cup b+ with red tips.
go for a shower. too new. only apply soap and rub me real clean, like my ma ma use to do.

dry me then shift our actions to bed. kisses all over. can feel her body very warm and nice. hugh together for a while then i decide to service her and have a good look all over. mine like a virgin.

sit up and do an embraced in sitting position.
cannot wait any more try to enter. tight got to do it slowly.
can feel her body shivering. gives a very unusual feeling of shook and very gf feeling. soft real natural moan. finish round one in missionary.

clean up a bit and rest.
ask her can do some massage and surprise that she is quite good at it. enjoy some leg rubbing. time getting short so get up for second round.

bj first. not very professional but still quite nice. get up to go on doggie. but she don't really know how to position herself. very difficult to get in. tight. by now she is more natural with me. after some pumping change back to missionary. after quite a while still cannot get out. must be the over work these day. decided to stop and ask her hj off. she don't quite understand and i decided to stop since bro also ring up already.

this one is really fresh and friendly long time don't have such a feeling already.

looks. nice and gets better as you look at close range.
boobs: b+
cb : pinkish, tight camouflage by some light hair.
body: nice with slight amount of fat at right place.
communnications: simple english + hand signal

rtf: if got time yes.

takelooongtime
04-04-2007, 08:25 PM
Managed to have a slot with Sarah on Yesterday, Tuesday night. This Bro Matt recommendation, wanted to have anothers giel who can do CIM, but all not avaliable.

Just finish a session with Sarah at 10pm, I think I got her last slot for the day. This is the first time booking girls with Bro Matt but decided to give a try anyway since it is really a good price.

As promised to Bro Matt, Here is my first & Short FR. Please forgive me if this is not good enough.

Basically, she is a very young and fresh without much experience. Butstill ok for me as she willing to learn. The bonk is nothing much to speak of but the GFE is definitelty great. She really does treats you like her BF. Looks wise she looks sweet, not very tan, and gives lots of smiles. Her body is petite and firm nice breasts. Not for Big Breast lover. And her skin is very smooth. Other then a small scar on her back which she told me is from a glass cut recently her skin is great. Her long silky hair smells great, and it is very much what I like about her most.

Ratings
Looks - 8/10 (long hair type)
Body - 8/10 (Just Nice for me)
BBBJ - No
Cim-NO
BJ - 6/10 (Just normal for me)
Fingering - Yes
Painting - No
FJ - 8/10 (Wiiling to try many psosition & hard working)
GFE - 9/10 (Good attitude and really treats you like a BF)

RTF - Yes If vitamin M & Time permits

Wah Bro...your FR almost identical to mine leh...wait people think you my clone how? hahahaha

Matthias
05-04-2007, 07:46 AM
Managed to have a slot with Sarah

thanks bro matthias for arrangement with sarah.

Tks for FR bros! :D

Matthias
05-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Last few days for 100/90/2...:p

Matthias
05-04-2007, 11:38 PM
Anybody wants to celebrate Good Friday with Sarah? :D

conjurer
06-04-2007, 06:25 AM
A fellow bro of mine just tried Sarah and he was totally sextified and says it is absolute value-for-money. Just too bad i am very busy and have to give her a miss :(

Ngengheng
06-04-2007, 02:41 PM
What time is her last slot of the day?

eldo
06-04-2007, 03:36 PM
So many good FRs. Want to book!

topcook1
06-04-2007, 05:46 PM
I also want!!!

chlee05
06-04-2007, 08:40 PM
She's really beautiful from the newsgroup picture you have. I can see that behind her face is a sad past and motive of being a WL. I am like more sorry for her than lust, don't know why.

Nyogin
06-04-2007, 08:57 PM
Here's a FR for Sarah:

After reaching designated hotel and gotten rm no,proceeded sr8 up.Upon looking at the door open, a nice sweet looking sarah was behind it.Proceeded to the bathrm after undressing,turned on the shower head and was wondering if she's gonna wash up together. A few mins later,realise maybe she's new and dun noe much,continued washing up myself.While waiting for her to have her's i was looking into the bathrm,the transluent glass panel added onto the fantasy some what being a peeing tom.:D

Proceeded with the SOP cat bath with i playing with her nips and autoroaming all over her body.Was being capped and she rode me cow ger,changed to missionary,while doing so can see her face a lil blushy,though with no moaning it sure is a turn on,finally unloaded in doggie.Went to wash up after that.

After cleaning up she offered a massage,and since i've been feeling ache over the body y not.I wld really say she sure have lotsa strength.THe massage was a gd and hard one with strength.I can say this is the part i enjoyed the most.
2nd round continued with catbath and some arousing of the shaft,lil bro been slping for some time,despite that she's hard wrking in making it hard,pumped her missionary and doggie,but lil bro went to slp again aft that.Rested for awhile and she continued making lil bro hard,it went hard indeed but failed me after dogging.:confused: Told her it's alrite.went to wash up and TCSS till time is up.Over all i left satisfied though 2nd shot wasn't really complete.

So bros,if you're hesitating wheather to try,dun do so,just TRY!She's very service oriented.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
FJ: 8/10

takelooongtime
07-04-2007, 08:11 AM
Very Tired now....just came back from work..sneak out from office yesterday afternoon and did a RTF on Sarah, but I did not regret although I got to put in extra hours to finish my work today...since I told Bro Matt after the session that I will do a RTF FR on Sarah here it is...but please pardon me if I write poorly...very sleepy now.

Last minute at 12:30pm got to know that my boss will only be around after 4pm today...quickly Msg Bro Matt to see if Sarah is available for 1pm slot, has been trying to fit Sarah into my tight sechdule the last few days. Got a quick reply from him that she is available. You cannot sense my delight at that moment. Quickly book a cab and rush down to the location. Drop off halfway and bought Macdonalds for Sarah as I promise her lunch the other time and did not managed to do it due to some miscommunication the last time round.

Reach the place and quickly SMS for green light. ALL CLEAR! Quickly throw my just lighted ciggie and went up to the room. Knock on the door and Sarah open it quite quickly. She seems very happy to see me. I instantly took out the Macdonalds I bought and told her to eat first. She is delighted and hugged me tightly. I switch on the TV and turn on to ESPN channel. MAN U and Blackburns was playing. I told Sarah to take her time to eat and watch some TV while I take my shower. Dun want to rush her...want to fully enjoy the GFE I felt with her.

I took a quick shower and came out wrapped with towel. I sat beside her and watch the match as she fed me Fries and some of the Burger. She giggles at me and points at herself and then to me and said "Boyfriend, OK?" and held my hand. She then saw the wedding ring that I'm still wearing despite being divorce from my wife, and pout her lips. I tried to tell her with my half bake thai that I'm single and divorce and she begun to giggle and said "ok", whatever that means, it should be like she said...ok. She continues to call me Darling and boyfriend throughout the session.

I let her take her time with the food while enjoying the cuddling and her feeding. It felt very special. Though we are chicken and duck talk, I truly still enjoy her company as she seems to treats me like her bf and pampers me alot. After she finished, she points to her still flat stomach and told me she is very full, and told me "Kup Kun Kup". I laughed, rub her stomach and put my ears at her stomach pretending to listen. She blushed and slap me gently on my chest. I slap her butt gently in return and she giggle.

She proceed to take off her clothes with me watching. She is still very shy about her body even though this is the second time I'm visiting her. She told me to close my eyes before she takes off her bra. I complied but suddenly open one of my eyes for a peek cheekily. She quickly take the towel and cover up, giggle then put up a cute frown. So girlish and cute. She then proceed to shower while I continue to watch the match on TV. She came out quickly and brush her teeth. Since I ate some of the food I bought for her too, I thought I should at least rinse my mouth also for hygiene purpose. She offered me her listerine to rinse my mouth with. While I'm rinsing my mouth she hugs me and told me something in about listerine in Thai which I dun udnerstand. But I guess she is trying to tell me she bought this listerine in Thailand or something like that.

After the hygience session, we went to bed and hide under the sheets quickly as the Aircon is quite cold. I hug her warm body for warmth and felt her pussy rub against my thigh. My god!...It is already wet....wonder why. I told her jokingly "I want Sleeping" and pretend to sleep. She playfully reach for my didi and start to try to stir it to life. She kissed me gently on my lips and start to give me a catbath while I still pretend to be sleeping. She got very playful and gave me a sensous catbath down to my thighs. There is definitely more passion this time round compared to my last visit. This time round she also did not use any KY at all. I did not want her to BJ me as my didi is already hard and I'm not sure if she has recovered from her sore throat.

She proceeded to cap me and starts to ride me. It started slow but intense. She kept looking at me with those electrifying eyes and bit her lips a little. She will occasionally stop and lean forward to hug me and kiss me. After about 15mins I changed the position to sitting and continued. Looking at the reflection in the mirror, I realised that we were both pumping away in complete unison. It was a beautiful sight. I lay her down and continued in miisionary. Fom this view I can see that she is enjoying herself very much, she is biting her lips and showing a look of pleasure on her face. This is pure love making without a lot of the commercial stuff. Very intense. After awhile of pumping, she hugged me very tightly, I think she has cummed, I continued to pump away and tried to cum but as usual I'm taking way too long. I think she is quite exhausted after about 45mins and stopped with both of us perspiring. I lay on the bed and she lean on me and asked if I'm ok. I told her it's all right and asked her to go take a shower. She showed me a thumbs up to tell me that I'm very good, little does she knows that I wish I can cum faster...hahaha...

She went to take a quick shower and came out to notice that I'm still having a raging hardon with my shaft still throbbing away. She giggle and came over to start kssing me. She showed me the BJ hand signal and cap me to continue on a BJ. She gave long licks around my shaft and BJed me for about 10mins. I told her to stop as I really dun want to tire her out. But she continued to give me a HJ and led my hands to play with her firm breasts. Afterawhile I started to HJ myself while she gave my balls and dick some raw painting. Ok it is not exactly a BBBJ but I'm happy that she is trying her best for me. I came after another 5 mins and shot my load away...She wipe me clean and I proceeded to shower...Bonking total time spend till now 1hour...definitely not enough time for 2nd shot.

I came out of the shower and look at the time. I'm left with 5mins only, I proceeded to pu on my clothes while having some TCSS with her. She asked if I want to take her shopping at night, but I told her that I can only come out again after midnight if nothing goes wrong, she says "ok". In my heart I'm really wondering if I can make it though I wish I really could. I was thinking that I can still bring her to Mustafa for shopping but told her that I might not be able to do it and will call her later at night. She hugs me tightly and whisper "Boyfriend" into my ears and gave me a light peck on my face. I kissed her back on the forehead and we both smile lovingly at each other. I really got to go back to work as my boss is coming back anytime soon. So I finally left the room unwillingly, but of course not before another long hug and soft kisses from each other....like departing with my gf for the first time.

I left with a heavy heart, wondering if she will ever come back for she is going back tomorrow. I'm very happy with the session even though I only shot once. The GFE feeling she gave me is not measurable by the number of shots. I sure hope Bro Matt will bring her back, for I will still definitely look for her again and again and again....if I can...

In the end, still did not take her shopping at Mustafa. I was buried with work and when I tried to call her, nobody picked up...guess she must have fallen asleep waiting already. If she comes back next time I will definitely book one slot just to ask her go shopping, with her, I dun really think a bonk is even necessary to satisfied me. It is the extremely warmth...closeness and superb GFE that I'm looking for when I look for her. She is no Sexpert, but she sure knows how to treat man right.....in her own little girlish ways...

Matthias
07-04-2007, 11:57 PM
Here's a FR for Sarah:

Very Tired now....just came back from work..sneak out from office yesterday afternoon and did a RTF on Sarah.

Tks Bro for FRs...Last day to try! :D

Matthias
08-04-2007, 10:18 AM
Last day of promo...100/90/2 :D