PDA

View Full Version : Affections for ML taken for granted - WAKE UP

Pages : [1] 2

apache
28-01-2018, 11:31 AM
Having cheong for close to 2 decades, I still have not gotton out of the vicious cycle of having affections for ML.

Till now, not sure how many HJ have been done, how many neh neh have been groped, fallen in deep affections for several, yesterday somehow one incident finally woke up up, probably not just due to yesterday, but accumulative.

It was early in the morning when I had an urge to release and have some good massage followed by buttock massage. I am supposed to have a meeting at 9am which I did a bit of work to push back to 10am, so I called her at 8am to get a 90 minutes appointment.

I hovered in the MP. She just woke up I can see, body still warm and nice to the touch. I hugged her and fondled her while she teased me, says "early bird catches the worm". This joint no FJ, only HJ. I have patronised her for nearly a year already almost every week.

10 minutes into the massage, suddenly the momentum stops. She was replying some messages and I asked her what happened. She says she has a regular customer wanting to come at 9am. But I told her I need a 90 minutes session, then she says actually 60 minutes is enough just like last time. I told her today I like to have 90 minutes and I pushed back my meeting. Then she says she does not want to offend this regular customer. She says she needs to earn more money.

I was thinking what the heck. I visit her twice a week as if I am not her regular. She can sense my agitation and she tries to ask her customer to come another time, which somehow failed. Her face a bit sour. I told her I will compensate her as I know she has a family in China to feed.

While massaging my buttock, she received a call. She says she need to goo out get something. I can hear the speaker phone of a guy calling her "baobei" and the conversation a but mushy. You can imagine I angry bird already and really wants to walk out. I am hiting the roof and I told her my feelings, how I supported her twice and sometimes even thrice a week. I miscued and told her had I known I could have went to the other joint. She says "go there if you want". it turns a bit bad. We cooled down a while as she massage me. I hugged her and told her how I felt about her and why I was angry. It turns better after that.

After this incident, while driving to my meeting I was thinking what the heck. We know they are here to earn money and we support them. But she is not the first case to take us for granted.

SO...... bros, lets wake up once again, even though we know the vicious cycle will come back

megasmellycunt7
28-01-2018, 11:40 AM
Good write up bro, just upped you. Remember we must not have the feelings whenever we chiong, remember its always a transaction. The ML will want to earn as much as possible from you and return to China. No point liking the ML as the ML will not like you back. Sometimes I am too nice and the ML really takes me for granted. No point being nice in a money involved transaction.

bruceleex999
28-01-2018, 11:45 AM
Bro the cycle is never ending.. And once there is a pretty ML that just join, the cycle will continue again.. To stay out of the cycle needs lots of determination. If the heart is too soft and kind, the ML will take advantage of you and eat you up. No point visiting them 7 days a week, giving them $50 each visit for HJ. They just will not appreciate. I am also a 过来人. Glad you found out how unappreciative such MLs are, it's never too late to realise your mistake.

apache
28-01-2018, 11:51 AM
lets share our experience here and keep this thread alive to keep reminding us all, even though I know it is fruitless as we have the agony of being lonely at times and this is the missing link which these WL manage to fill the gap

Celinewong33
28-01-2018, 11:54 AM
TS are you married? I don't think you are as you can visit her weekly for a year. If you are married I really pity your Wife.

GR888
28-01-2018, 11:56 AM
Watch out everybody!! Apache in attack mode, Longbow radar activated, Hellfire missiles on standby!!... Take cover!!!

Ok, I’m just kidding, no offence :p

rocket1128
28-01-2018, 11:56 AM
lets share our experience here and keep this thread alive to keep reminding us all, even though I know it is fruitless as we have the agony of being lonely at times and this is the missing link which these WL manage to fill the gap

appreciate you starting this thread. I have up you too.
I guess there are many bros here have similar experience.

Chiamuichiew
28-01-2018, 11:57 AM
Happened to me last year too, almost same situation. Till I found out some guy text her "亲爱的". That's my last straw. I then found out that guy is her boyfriend and she have been hiding from me for the past 8 months. I blocked her and never went back to the MP again. I blame myself for being so stupid.

Fishcer
28-01-2018, 12:01 PM
Very common occurence. No matter how good or regular a customer u r, there will always be others who r even more regular, pay more, longer customers who the ML will defer to. When such things happen, even when u blow ur top, they have their ways. Either they try quickly to sayang u, or if they see that u r already deeply attached to them, they will act angry n cold to u, thinking that u will b scared n just give in to them. Just remember that we r only customers, 少一个 to them also like that. But if one day suddenly 少很多个 then they will know. If the ML is like that to u, just dun bother abt her. Go find others, many waitg to give u the good experience n feel...they r hungry for $$...lol

rocket1128
28-01-2018, 12:09 PM
Very common occurence. No matter how good or regular a customer u r, there will always be others who r even more regular, pay more, longer customers who the ML will defer to. When such things happen, even when u blow ur top, they have their ways. Either they try quickly to sayang u, or if they see that u r already deeply attached to them, they will act angry n cold to u, thinking that u will b scared n just give in to them. Just remember that we r only customers, 少一个 to them also like that. But if one day suddenly 少很多个 then they will know. If the ML is like that to u, just dun bother abt her. Go find others, many waitg to give u the good experience n feel...they r hungry for $$...lol

well said bro. definitely have to agree with you on this.

Brother
28-01-2018, 12:12 PM
Its ok to have these affections IMO, it definitely makes the session more enjoyable. I too have affections for the ML i visit regularly :)

Just remember that they are here to make money though, and you definitely wont be the only 親愛的 she has. Don't expect that she'll only do what she does with you, cos she'll prob do it with anyone she feels comfortable with. Enjoy that 1 or 2 hr sessions you have with her and move on, its after-all transactional.

Fishcer
28-01-2018, 12:47 PM
Its ok to have these affections IMO, it definitely makes the session more enjoyable. I too have affections for the ML i visit regularly :)

Just remember that they are here to make money though, and you definitely wont be the only 親愛的 she has. Don't expect that she'll only do what she does with you, cos she'll prob do it with anyone she feels comfortable with. Enjoy that 1 or 2 hr sessions you have with her and move on, its after-all transactional.

Spot on bro. The crucial word here is "transactional". :D

tnuc
28-01-2018, 01:00 PM
No matter how sexperienced, time and again will have such “setbacks”

The only way to get over is to move on to other cunts. That is how I do it

ShittyAss
28-01-2018, 03:38 PM
Happened to me last year too, almost same situation. Till I found out some guy text her "亲爱的". That's my last straw. I then found out that guy is her boyfriend and she have been hiding from me for the past 8 months. I blocked her and never went back to the MP again. I blame myself for being so stupid.

Hmm... I guess she told u she is single?

Then again, it doesn't apply to only ML or FL. In fact, dancers/ singers/ models working at those HFJ are all the same. Or even any girls out there.

Ask yourself what do u want out from the situation... it's always tricky as there are monetary involve...

No right or wrong... no hard feelings nor blaming... it's always a willing buyer and willing seller...

U willingly spend $/ time/ effort on someone... while that someone willingly receive All your good will... nobody force u as well..

Stay chill.... stay calm...

M0ntblanc
28-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Some ml are like that they value those that willing to give more but cannot say all are like that.. been through what you had normally and yes it’s screw up feeling

lufdd
28-01-2018, 06:04 PM

Had this encounter that you have described last week. Sigh ...
Took me a few days to get over it, and now I have moved on and be mentally and emotionally stronger.

Fishcer
28-01-2018, 07:52 PM
Had this encounter that you have described last week. Sigh ...
Took me a few days to get over it, and now I have moved on and be mentally and emotionally stronger.

Just remember 1 thing, now the spa industry is now very competitive. In terms of demand n supply, WE the customers are now the suppliers, the MLs r the ones demanding the customers...lol...

Rally
28-01-2018, 09:29 PM
Very good thread by ts. It's better to fuck and forget rather then putting your feeling towards them. Many of these fl are loaded and earn 2 or 3 times more then us per month, not forgetting those Robert heads that give them expensive gifts and tips. One of the ml is parklane may, you can see how loaded she is, she told me some bros can even afford to pay her as much 200 for a screw. It's a good thing that ts have wake up. Treat this as another life lesson ba.

Greenfrog
28-01-2018, 09:33 PM
Just follow these steps and u can keep your heart intact.

Walk In.
Get massage.
Fuck off.
Repeat.

GR888
28-01-2018, 10:02 PM

Walk In.
Get massage.
Fuck off.
Repeat.

Upz you back 7 green apples! :)

ibanezjem555
28-01-2018, 10:19 PM
Yes, experienced this a couple of times with one of my regular ML and others as well. 'Punished' her by not seeing her for two weeks or replying her sms, say I too busy. She got message.

See, I am the kind that call in morning arrange at least 4 hours ahead. So, she 'treasure' me and I 'treasure' her for hard massage and .. let's say you pay her $50 and you no obliged to stay and be her regular. There are many others at $50. In fact, $50 is overpriced in my opinion.

Really, MLs also want to earn $$ and they must arrange their customers. Easily, she must have 150 regulars in her list to schedule in 5 per day. Once in while (meaning maybe once in 1 year.. ha ha), they may push, but is all part of business for them. To say sweet nothings to everyone is nothing to these MLs. It is part of the job.

Don't be too attached to them. Don't be angry with them. They are like the missiles on the Apache .. fire and forget.

Rock On Bro :cool:

applejuice5678
28-01-2018, 10:24 PM
Jialat lah I am currently in this situation.

When she came to SG, I was one of her first customer. We had chemistry and joked a lot. She told me the kind of customers she don’t like and I’m the perfect type of customer for her. It just started with simple HJ every session like how sessions should be. Then after something like 1 year we started kissing. As you all know ML almost all don’t kiss one. And the kisses got feeling one. Passionate.

Then it got quite serious slowly. We talked session after session and kissed session after session, then she started wanting my brother to rub her below. No penetration, but super high.

Then I scared and backed off. 3 months later I went back to find her and she was so happy. Say wanted to find out from reception more info about me but did not even know where to start. Then this visit FJ liao. She did not even want to take my money, she say it is she want one. But I still give standard FJ rate as I want to keep it transactional.

Now if I go and if she passionately kiss a lot and if she wants, we FJ. I don’t push it as I know it is not the norm + raw.

She show me photos of her family, her normal dressing and I think hinting me to connect with her on WeChat. I don’t give and act blur.

As we chat more conversation got to we go out and do fully nude proper FJ before she have to return home when her contract ends.

Bros. Tough man.

sladang
28-01-2018, 10:26 PM

Walk In.
Get massage.
Fuck off.
Repeat.

Ideally this shud be the way but does it really happen this way? very often not.

More likely it happens this way:

(1) Walk in.
(2) Get massage.
(3) Fallen to her KC-trap(coz she says u are her oni darling in her whole life).
(4) Give more tips, give presents, buy gifts, buy luxuries.
(5) Found out u hv been cheated(coz she has 101 darlings including u).
(6) Come to SBF KPKB.
(7) Cycle repeats, endlessly..

ShittyAss
28-01-2018, 10:42 PM
Ideally this shud be the way but does it really happen this way? very often not.

(1) Walk in.
(2) Get massage.
(3) Fallen to her KC-trap(coz she says u are her oni darling in her whole life).
(6) Come to SBF KPKB.

Hahahahahahaha this is a good one

GR888
28-01-2018, 10:49 PM

(1) Walk in.
(2) Get massage.
(6) Come to SBF KPKB.

Sounds like our disappeared friend trichard. Wonder if he is still in kc bliss now? :p

strikeback44
28-01-2018, 11:00 PM
No matter how sexperienced, time and again will have such “setbacks”

The only way to get over is to move on to other cunts. That is how I do it

the only way not to get into this trap is to have few cunts at a time and don't stick to one. spread your love around..........:D

Apollo
28-01-2018, 11:01 PM
Don't be too attached to them. Don't be angry with them. They are like the missiles on the Apache .. fire and forget.

Rock On Bro :cool:

bro that is good one ... we treat it as transnational and expect them to do the massage properly. If got additional options then that should mutually beneficial - they got more business and $$$ and we get what we want.

If they screwed the job just block them and find next one ... :D

cheesie
28-01-2018, 11:09 PM
Some ML want to find a reliable ship to board.
Some want to find more carrot, you are just 1 of many tenth or hundreds.
Few also got stuck in kc trap by customer.
If you are bachelor and want to try work things out with ML, make sure u are smart enough to sniff trap. Or end up loosing in every way.
If u already have commitment, suggest maintain transaction basis. They got in this occupation with a reason, be it voluntary or not. You may be 1 of the lucky one whom able to find true connection, the odd is pathetic.
Good luck. only u can figure out and decide your next step.

bagusman81
28-01-2018, 11:21 PM
Best to treat it as a commercial transaction. You may not want to, but 90% of the MLs view it as so. So they sweet talk you, cosy up to you, service you... for only one reason. Yep, for Vitamin M. $$$

bonk69
28-01-2018, 11:25 PM
Are you working on your own? If you are working employee please dont try to sneak out for ML or Geylang and let her go if she wanted to.
No point risk your job over a lady without feeling in U. You may be poison obsess by her thats why you compensate her, which wasnt your fault. Many times our small dick rule our big head.

From my personnel experience I had go to a facial clean joint but not exactly clean. So long you have firlty money to throw at them they will subdue to you.
Only wife will be there with you without any term and condition and even support you all the way!

nejsuck
28-01-2018, 11:43 PM
Hi TS,

I totally understand how you feel. I am like that too. A sucker who get too deep with the ML. Last year, I managed to pull myself out of it after knowing that she is too close. Cycle has kicked in again with a different ML ...difficult to stop.

I know we are throwing money away but don’t seem to be able to control.

Sad ....:(:mad:

apache
28-01-2018, 11:52 PM
This is stupid i know but these few days got me really pissed n mad over a ktv gal whom i had taken care the last 2 onths who took me for granted. Gave her 3k a month to settle some of her issues and when the business picked up this week she said she busy with work. Suppose to be our day off and we go eat n relax but bcos of a customer bao tai sgd150 she told me not free. Wtf. I gave her 3k a month n i am taken for granted n snubbed by her . She says must ubderstand her she needs to earn money n this customer visits her twice a week each time sgd150. Still.... less than mine hor...n i see her only four times a week each time only 1hr n only fj her 3 times a month as she says she does not like to fj. Knn

Where got logic. 3k i can use for geylang many rounds and fire my missiles own time own target

I will snub her for the week. Pissed

Chiamuichiew
28-01-2018, 11:56 PM
This is stupid i know but these few days got me really pissed n mad over a ktv gal whom i had taken care the last 2 onths who took me for granted. Gave her 3k a month to settle some of her issues and when the business picked up this week she said she busy with work. Suppose to be our day off and we go eat n relax but bcos of a customer bao tai sgd150 she told me not free. Wtf. I gave her 3k a month n i am taken for granted n snubbed by her . She says must ubderstand her she needs to earn money n this customer visits her twice a week each time sgd150. Still.... less than mine hor...n i see her only four times a week each time only 1hr n only fj her 3 times a month as she says she does not like to fj. Knn

Where got logic. 3k i can use for geylang many rounds and fire my missiles own time own target

Wtf bro $3k a month, you kena KC too deep liao

ShittyAss
28-01-2018, 11:58 PM

Bro u damm zai... can Bao ktv girl n can frequent massage so often...

Why not try next approach... don't spend much n see if can get any girl?

Obviously girls treating u as Mr Carrot Robert head lah.

Garyyeojunyuan
29-01-2018, 12:00 AM
Why are you spending so much on these useless PRC girls? NO POINT BRO, they only want your $$$$$$$$

Tmlco
29-01-2018, 12:05 AM
Hi TS,

I totally understand how you feel. I am like that too. A sucker who get too deep with the ML. Last year, I managed to pull myself out of it after knowing that she is too close. Cycle has kicked in again with a different ML ...difficult to stop.

I know we are throwing money away but don’t seem to be able to control.

Sad ....:(:mad:

Look from another perspective. We are not throwing money away. We are merely paying more for the special attention from the ML.

Just have to bear in mind that it may not be exclusive : D

sladang
29-01-2018, 12:13 AM
Hahahahahahaha this is a good one
You know better bro..

Sounds like our disappeared friend trichard. Wonder if he is still in kc bliss now? :p
You know him better bro :p ..

snuppy
29-01-2018, 12:24 AM
Just my humble input, if you read my true story that I'm sharing in Adult Discussion section titled It All Began Two and A Half Years Ago, you might enjoy it.

Its about how I entered their world, how I learnt from them, how I used their mobiles to string along customers and the various tactics they use.

Just a quote from what I wrote and am still writing.

'The players and the played both end up hurt. '

Dddnoob
29-01-2018, 08:43 AM

Walk In.
Get massage.
Fuck off.
Repeat.

Well said bro . Up u some pts !

zhanyou
29-01-2018, 09:50 AM
I got addicted to chiong HC these 2 years. One thing I try to do, be it clean or not is to not visit the same ML more than once every two weeks.

But must admit, I think one of them seem to get quite close to me. Got free sex from her too. I used a separate set of wechat and phone number when chionging.

Shadow_warrior
29-01-2018, 01:23 PM
actually they are working for money you know that

so you cant blame them to treat you as a transaction because that's what it is

Its not their fault to make you feel good and fall for them. That's what they are suppose to do. A good experience means repeated business. That's the nature of the service line

End of the day, play the game to win, know what you order, makan and come back if its nice to eat. But don't try to be addicted to it. Many dishes outside, all different flavor. You like the food don't mean you have to marry the chef right? Just eat pay and go off.

bigbuffalo
29-01-2018, 02:25 PM
it is the common scenario that has being going on forever..

你当她是情人 , 她当你是客人

Sassy
29-01-2018, 02:28 PM
For whatever reason, when the ml decided to get into this trade, they are mentally prepared to sacrifice their dignity and value.

We go and enjoy the pampering given to us with $$.
Imagine how many cock they jack off or FJ done.
Would you want this kind of lifelong partner.
That is not the our mindset in the first place.
So if you want to chiong, enjoy the fun and enjoy the different flavor that comes along.
You know there maybe some good ml at the MP, but eventually they will be be the same due to financial needs back home or the temptation of fast buck.
To be trap in KC is the most stupid thing to get involve in the first place.

FCKyou
29-01-2018, 03:03 PM
as long as human we will more or less have feelings for them one... i believe no matter how season chiongster you are we will still have that weak spot for certain time or certain people...

sometimes we will just do stupid things just to be with the person... sadly to say i too had done lots of stupid things to keep a ml along my side just to know how many cock she had jerk and blow... thinking about that really makes me crazy but when enjoying the hardcore sex with her i will not think so much :p

testoste
29-01-2018, 04:20 PM
I agreed that we will still succumb to KC from time to time as long as we are man of emotion eventhough we become tougher after some bad experiences. Personally, I've also fallen into such trap, trying to extricate myself from it - difficult, man.

ramon
29-01-2018, 06:12 PM
Sometimes we steered to the other side which may be due to a mundane family life, pressure and stress from work, from kids, from wife that don't understand or having problems in communicating after years of marriage which caused some behavioural changes in all of us.

Then we ended up looking for love or affection in the wrong places or we got KCed big time.

Me already an uncle and yes, I've fallen into a few KC holes but somehow I was able to dig myself out from them because I found ways to rationalise that no matter how much good sex I get and yearning I have for the other party, I have to be responsible to my family.

Perhaps maybe because my wife has stood by me through hard times...it will be ridiculous of me to give myself to someone who even though I may be smitten but never had gone through hell with me.

Currently I'm getting my fix from a ML that I've been visiting weekly for one year. We both enjoy fucking each other and we can feel our passion during sex. She has hinted wanting me to get serious with her but I refused. My reply to her is simple " If I can neglect and jeopardise my marriage because of you, what makes you think I won't do that to you too? "

So the only time we meet and talk is in her shop during our fucking appointments...and yes...I do give her some extra cash, no gifts...on occasions like her birthdays and coming CNY...but the amount is what I am willing and want to give and there's no obligation that I will continue to so.

Why do I give her AngPaos? It is like tipping...you enjoy the experience..you tip lor....no harm mah...if next time she slack then move on lor....

afterburn
29-01-2018, 06:42 PM

Perhaps maybe because my wife has stood by me through hard times...it will be ridiculous of me to give myself to someone who even though I may be smitten but never had gone through hell with me.

Currently I'm getting my fix from a ML that I've been visiting weekly for one year. We both enjoy fucking each other and we can feel our passion during sex.

Best approach. And i can emphatize with what you say. One woman is your co-pilot / trusty sidekick, the other woman is good for sex :D

With age and experience we develop the level-headedness to enjoy both and not get kc'ed to do crazy stuff.

Booker
29-01-2018, 06:56 PM
Everyone of us who chiong MP / massage long enough will kenna this. Its partly because mp/massage generally gives a slightly non commercial feel as compared to going to a legal house for a pop or engaging fl for a pop.
Its really the constant reminder and stories of bros here that help to prevent bros from sinking deeper.

Learnt to take things with a big pinch of salt nowadays. Afterall this type of salt won’t give kidney problems and also prevent wallet dehydration.

:D

ibanezjem555
29-01-2018, 08:12 PM
Bro TS Apache,

$3000 a months is very the too much.
How can the like that ?
Should boycott her two months !:mad:
$3000/150 can do for twenty days, let you rest only two days a week !
And 150 very high price already..
See.. again ... all transactional

jake1
29-01-2018, 08:46 PM
Having cheong for close to 2 decades, I still have not gotton out of the vicious cycle of having affections for ML.

Till now, not sure how many HJ have been done, how many neh neh have been groped, fallen in deep affections for several, yesterday somehow one incident finally woke up up, probably not just due to yesterday, but accumulative.

It was early in the morning when I had an urge to release and have some good massage followed by buttock massage. I am supposed to have a meeting at 9am which I did a bit of work to push back to 10am, so I called her at 8am to get a 90 minutes appointment.

I hovered in the MP. She just woke up I can see, body still warm and nice to the touch. I hugged her and fondled her while she teased me, says "early bird catches the worm". This joint no FJ, only HJ. I have patronised her for nearly a year already almost every week.

10 minutes into the massage, suddenly the momentum stops. She was replying some messages and I asked her what happened. She says she has a regular customer wanting to come at 9am. But I told her I need a 90 minutes session, then she says actually 60 minutes is enough just like last time. I told her today I like to have 90 minutes and I pushed back my meeting. Then she says she does not want to offend this regular customer. She says she needs to earn more money.

I was thinking what the heck. I visit her twice a week as if I am not her regular. She can sense my agitation and she tries to ask her customer to come another time, which somehow failed. Her face a bit sour. I told her I will compensate her as I know she has a family in China to feed.

While massaging my buttock, she received a call. She says she need to goo out get something. I can hear the speaker phone of a guy calling her "baobei" and the conversation a but mushy. You can imagine I angry bird already and really wants to walk out. I am hiting the roof and I told her my feelings, how I supported her twice and sometimes even thrice a week. I miscued and told her had I known I could have went to the other joint. She says "go there if you want". it turns a bit bad. We cooled down a while as she massage me. I hugged her and told her how I felt about her and why I was angry. It turns better after that.

After this incident, while driving to my meeting I was thinking what the heck. We know they are here to earn money and we support them. But she is not the first case to take us for granted.

SO...... bros, lets wake up once again, even though we know the vicious cycle will come back

I rather u go hfj. Damage around the same but if u frequent once a week. I think soon you will get some girls.

apache
30-01-2018, 04:05 AM
Aiyo aiyo

Easy to say but when the bro dick got over the head then the whole vicious cycle comes again.

Can let go? Hard...can continue? There r suspicions....

Actually boredom and lonelines r just some of the reasons we ended like this.

Looks like i should get a pet dog to accompany me. Cheaper to maintain n no need to worry so much.

If not we form small buddies kaki groupn choeng in wolf packs n often alert one another not to fall into kc trap. Cheong in small group, go supper n home to sleep.

Afterall one of the main reason we fell into the trap is we want someone to hear us and accompany us

Fishcer
30-01-2018, 11:13 AM
Aiyo aiyo

Easy to say but when the bro dick got over the head then the whole vicious cycle comes again.

Can let go? Hard...can continue? There r suspicions....

Actually boredom and lonelines r just some of the reasons we ended like this.

Looks like i should get a pet dog to accompany me. Cheaper to maintain n no need to worry so much.

If not we form small buddies kaki groupn choeng in wolf packs n often alert one another not to fall into kc trap. Cheong in small group, go supper n home to sleep.

Afterall one of the main reason we fell into the trap is we want someone to hear us and accompany us

Its good to have a couple of cheong kakis to look out 4 1 another. Although sometimes wheen 1 is has fallen in2 KC trap, got pple outside banging his head also cannot wake up 1, lol. Anyway, having a few kakis is still better than alone. They can help u test water on the ML also, hahaha

conquest9
30-01-2018, 11:24 AM
Sometimes we steered to the other side which may be due to a mundane family life, pressure and stress from work, from kids, from wife that don't understand or having problems in communicating after years of marriage which caused some behavioural changes in all of us.

Then we ended up looking for love or affection in the wrong places or we got KCed big time.

Me already an uncle and yes, I've fallen into a few KC holes but somehow I was able to dig myself out from them because I found ways to rationalise that no matter how much good sex I get and yearning I have for the other party, I have to be responsible to my family.

Currently I'm getting my fix from a ML that I've been visiting weekly for one year. We both enjoy fucking each other and we can feel our passion during sex. She has hinted wanting me to get serious with her but I refused. My reply to her is simple " If I can neglect and jeopardise my marriage because of you, what makes you think I won't do that to you too? "

So the only time we meet and talk is in her shop during our fucking appointments...and yes...I do give her some extra cash, no gifts...on occasions like her birthdays and coming CNY...but the amount is what I am willing and want to give and there's no obligation that I will continue to so.

Why do I give her AngPaos? It is like tipping...you enjoy the experience..you tip lor....no harm mah...if next time she slack then move on lor....

I like what you said bro. I hear you as I am in fairly same boat. To me, I treat them nice, get what I can from them. But that's it. Am very careful not to jeopardise other things. I try to keep things within the shop too, even though the though of booking a hotel room and bonk my ML silly is very tempting, especially with her E-cup boobs... sigh... I just need to resist haha... :D

crackpod
30-01-2018, 12:39 PM

well said...man of experience...upz and cheers!

restandrelax
30-01-2018, 02:02 PM
stay strong buddies. i recently used a lot of willpower to chicken out a overseas trip to with my regular ML recently as she wanted to take a few days holiday to nearby country with her, she every time meet will jio me. As much as i lust for it, some steps should never taken with a ML if you are not single, not worth

clapton
30-01-2018, 02:30 PM
I fucked on MPs over last 18 years and really can’t understand why some bros can be KCed. I always laughed by my heart deep inside while seeing all this kind of posts.

Bro, wakeup never late! Pls put yourself in a right position. You paid and get a enjoyment, you are god!

Why played by a ML. You need to play the ML instead.

In my mind, ML is just a fucking toy. I plaid to fuck their mouth, hand, pussy and ina way, mind Liao. I lost count of how much pussies I’ve fucked and lost count of how many sad stories heard. Don’t be silly bro, no matter whatsoever stories, feeling true or not. NOTHING to do with you. You go is to enjoy their body, fuck them upside down.

Why expect other thing. If your Exception is not right, of course you will get hurt.

Stand right and play happy. Remember, ML is just your sex toy! Nothing else!

VDOM
30-01-2018, 03:13 PM
TS, I been chionging MPs since early 90s.

Whatever you encountered, Me too.

But I always have another thought to myself, if they can do whatever to us, they can do whatever to others.

So, released and forget.

Most guys are actually weak inside...our heart. Family man especially. We need to be strong at home, so when our other half is not passionate about our feelings especially when our job is not smooth sailing, we expect our other half to be understanding but most of the time not.
Our other half will say they too are very tired and fk care our soft part.

That's why men always ended up having affairs outside be it MPs, Office, Pubs...we just need someone to talk to and receive nice comforting words from woman.

All bros sharing here in this thread, we mostly encounter same scenario and if we are not careful especially family man, we ended up hurting our family.

I had many many MLs who are willing to go extra with me other than HJ, I always told them how feminine they are, how nice they smell...etc. Some I will have nice serious talk about my sorrows...after we were close...very close. But I had never never stick to one. Because deep inside my heart, I know We will not be together and I will not want to learn that she FK other guys.

So, its a trade, I sweet talk them to get what I wanted, mission accomplished and I move on to another ML... that's how I chiong MPs.

So we have to know how to balance ourselves, they earn money, we enjoy.

Chiong with open mind, but heck...there are many many pussies to explore brothers.

apache
30-01-2018, 05:39 PM
funny stories from them.

this one says she is now divorced. Now the house instalment needs her to pay. And she owes 200,000 rmb in debt, and family owes money.

i thought wah......

nevermind, recently one ktv customer brought her and her friends to casino and she lost 10k sgd. knn, no money still can go gamble. I asked her how she got the money, she says borrow from her ktv mates.

wts. I put her on the freezer.

Previous one lagi best.

Mother drive car got accident and got people die n need to compensate 600,000 renminbi. Father sick with cancer.
Grandfather old with stroke.

Another one also fantastic.

Her former husband owed 800k renminbi in debt.
She left him but undertook the debt. She also refuses to say why.
She said she now work to pay off the debt. Till now not yet finish paying.
Prior to leaving her (cos I found she got 4 or 5 "lao gong hubbies"), she said her ex husband wants to reunite with her but she does not want and asked me how, but her kid with him, and want money to settle it.

Another one...

husband in prison, she is now left to pay for her family debt and house instalment...have 2 kids in school and need money for the kid, needs 3k sgd urgently, but when she asked me to check for her how much is the Van Kleef xxx bracelet, I was thinking....wts. she says ladies must learn to look presentable.

OMG OMG OMG. getting crazy sia

wah lao oi, taiwan drama also not so drama leh...

we can write our experience here and the Taiwanese directors can get some soap stories ideas from here.

si beh drama

sladang
30-01-2018, 08:08 PM
Bro apache

So by now u noe how smart, how clever, how cunning, how tactful, how resourceful, how creactive, how imaginative, how dramatic these PRC ladies are?

Believe me, they are capable of telling all sorts of award winning stories, juz for chiongsters to fall into..

GR888
30-01-2018, 08:31 PM
Bro apache

So by now u noe how smart, how clever, how cunning, how tactful, how resourceful, how creactive, how imaginative, how dramatic these PRC ladies are?

Believe me, they are capable of telling all sorts of award winning stories, juz for chiongsters to fall into..

Wah! Heng my Busty Bonanza is jiuhu kampong slut, not from tiong kok! :D

sladang
30-01-2018, 10:12 PM
Wah! Heng my Busty Bonanza is jiuhu kampong slut, not from tiong kok! :D

U are a fortunate guy bro.

Come to think abt it, mayb there's a difference between jiuhu kampong slut and tiong kok village bitch ba, or is there any?

Nevertheless, i'll never buy their words no matter who, oni listen to them wif my left ear in & right ear out, to be on the safer side la :) ..

ibanezjem555
30-01-2018, 10:32 PM
ha ha.. nice to hear from bros how the ML jio u.
I myself kenna jio.. every morning say good morning to me, coming to see me, i book a nice big room for you.
Told her busy, see you on Friday if i free. Then, no more sweet nothing msge, peace finally..
Got money, got honey.
Screw the honey jar tight, they flutter here n there eventually flitter off.
Open jar, they will fly back to display their colourful wings.
Don't take these MLs too seriously.

ilovepantyhose
30-01-2018, 11:36 PM
the MLs/FLs are here for one purpose only: to make as much money as possible, and as fast as possible.

they will say/do anything to achieve the goal, one way is to carrot all the roberts they can find

apache
31-01-2018, 12:05 AM
hahaha

we cheongsters also not 100% stupid though we are 70% stuid when our bro control the head.

hahaha

how to get back at them and let them have a taste of their own medicine?

apache
31-01-2018, 12:07 AM

This is what some of the older WL described me when I told her the agony stories.

So, we bros are also ... that word....but still, affections are terrible and hover around us.

apache
31-01-2018, 05:09 PM
another tell tale sign that your ktv ml is cheating on you is..if u are "very close" and if u wanna a fj and she says tired....very likely she has robert 2 and robert 3

GR888
31-01-2018, 07:57 PM
U are a fortunate guy bro.

Come to think abt it, mayb there's a difference between jiuhu kampong slut and tiong kok village bitch ba, or is there any?

Nevertheless, i'll never buy their words no matter who, oni listen to them wif my left ear in & right ear out, to be on the safer side la :) ..

Actually I think there’s no direct correlation although my general impression is that Cheena types are more inclined to bluff and cheat than jiuhu girls. But that’s just a general observation. Like so many have stated here, best is to draw the line & keep everything within the ambit of commercial sex & leave it as that. Problems will invariiably emerge once we let emotions enter the equation.

Then again, it’s easier said than done. I for one, now kena KC by Busty Bonanza liao. This was after I swore never to ever fall into another KC trap after how Cheena Chic played me big time 3 years ago... sob! I only blame myself for succumbing to Busty Bonanza’s twin weapons of mass distraction. Each time she boob slap me I can even forget my own name :o

hentaili
01-02-2018, 12:22 AM
As what Bro Apache said, this is a never ending loop. We are humans after all and not devoid of emotions. Emotions makes the session more enjoyable.

But bearing in mind that we have to step on the brakes somehow when we cross the imaginary line, we always give ourselves the excuse to cross it or just for this once, then twice and so on.

But somehow, i personally feel it is a give and take thing. You win some you loose some. It is seldom a WIN-WIN situation unless you are one of the "lucky winners".

Both are willing parties in getting what they want.

Thus take this in stride and as a part of your life long journey of chionging. That depends on how long you can chiong till.

My two cents.

VDOM
01-02-2018, 09:39 AM
Everyday also got new girls join this line.
We just explore, Hit And Run!

Bros in this forum, we are already very fortunate. We can always find young girls, pay and release.

Imagine those wifey, husband dun give finish liao... can't find young man to release...

So, let's have a clear mind...Chiong the right way... everyday also can find young chicks.

Cheers!

cheesepotato
01-02-2018, 11:24 AM
It's the potent mix of money and women la.

Us bros think that for that one hour, the ml is ours and ours only. They should and will listen to what we say cause we paid for it (but we try not to think about the pay part so much)

To the bros that can Cheong smartly, great to them because they can split reality vs fantasy. I occasionally fall for the trap of fantasy.

But face it, if you see their WeChat these MLS are buying branded goods, on holidays simply within months of working. Our "market rate" + tips collectively affords them a lifestyle that some of us cannot even go for, much less buy for ourselves.

There's no need for affection for someone you see less than a day in a month. That's not commitment. Screw and go away and repeat, there's no prizes for being a white knight

arbuthen
01-02-2018, 02:53 PM
wa bro gr88
u are steady bro how come like tat?
but really no pt get maseus gf
i also got some exp

got pretty maseuse her shop near my hse
1st time see her tall slim body i steam

she give v good msg sayang me a lot
service v kilat
strip & rub me all over french kiss
i dig & makan her cb & big neh beh she say shiok

after 2 visit she tell me come at night b4 close shop
then lock door & msg naked & play longer
i sibeh gian her body so see her 2x a week she happy
after service we will tcss like gd friend

now work v busy so told her after cny come again
(need to keep $ for cny give parents)
but she not happy now dont reply wechat
if reply is tell me not coming dont kachow her, haiz!

so got $ just enjoy dont think too much.
boh pian, no $ is no honey

Harper29
01-02-2018, 06:56 PM
wa bro gr88
i also got some exp

service v kilat

That is so sad but true

apache
01-02-2018, 07:29 PM
when a KTV lady you take care of actually has a few roberts to handle but if she does not handle well then she will slip of her tongue and says the wrong thing. hahaha.

She can say she has no money and need to send money back to China to let her family spend for CNY and also to return some debts, and then she can say she bought bird nest sent to her home on one occassion but slip of the tongue says the bird nest is arriving here, says is good for the complexion, and then slip of the tongue says she won money at the casino (i tot she says no money n need money to send home...) and then can tell me about some nice food which I did not bring her to eat but she says I brought her to before.

apache
01-02-2018, 07:31 PM
Best is in my car she can be stressed out texting on the phone when I pick her up. and put down whoever is wechat videoing her. she says is the bank debt collector....ha? since when china bank debt collector will wechat video clients to chase for money? hahaha

Needs lot of skills in management of roberts on their part

Once I brought her to Hotel 81 and perhaps she might have saw a familiar car parked there (maybe one of the robert) and she says she has stomach ache and try another day. I told her hotel have toilet and I can wait for her (hahaha). she damn stress the whole session, especially when taking the lift and walking along the corridor

never know singapore can be sooooo small

sharing my experience here for the bros to see for their eyes. I am slowly evacuating

apache
01-02-2018, 07:39 PM
previously, had a shanghai mei mei on white card here

she will scold me if I call her in the morning before 10am as she says she needs to sleep... bloody cb, one morning I happen to pop by the eatery below her house at 8.30am for breakfast and I saw back home from dunno where. I called her phone and no reply. 1 hr later she called and scold me why I call her so early morning and she was sleeping. hahahaha.

so.... I woke up earlier and have breakfast at that eatery for 7 days in a row at 6.45am.....and bingo, one of the morning at 7am she walked out of her house. I followed from behind and she popped into a guy's car. I quickly remember the number plate and quickly drove and follow from a distance. geez..... they went to Hotel 81...to play chess yah... hahaha

never mind, their hotel rendevous finished at about 8am and she returned home at 8.30am. I called her at 9am and she screamed at me for waking her up and threw a fuss. OK, I deleted her from my wechat and she kept sms and call me. I block her number and guess what, she pops by my shop to look for me. wah lao oi.

I confronted her offsite and I do not see a pinch of embarassment when I expose her. She says ok, break up. she expects me to say no but I already angry bird. She know something not right. She hugged me and pleaded for forgiveness, says how much she needs the money etc.

haiz. sibeh drama

GR888
01-02-2018, 08:15 PM
wa bro gr88
i also got some exp

service v kilat

Haha, I’m ok lah. Busty Bonanza never lead me on. Not her fault. I self sabo dive into her boobs now don’t know how to extricate myself. Haha!

Let me guess... the girl you mentioned is a PRC slut right? Typical ah tiong behaviour lah. I hope you didn’t invest too much money in her. This kind of slut ain’t worth it.

sladang
01-02-2018, 08:21 PM
It's the potent mix of money and women la.

Us bros think that for that one hour, the ml is ours and ours only. They should and will listen to what we say cause we paid for it (but we try not to think about the pay part so much)

To the bros that can Cheong smartly, great to them because they can split reality vs fantasy. I occasionally fall for the trap of fantasy.

But face it, if you see their WeChat these MLS are buying branded goods, on holidays simply within months of working. Our "market rate" + tips collectively affords them a lifestyle that some of us cannot even go for, much less buy for ourselves.

There's no need for affection for someone you see less than a day in a month. That's not commitment. Screw and go away and repeat, there's no prizes for being a white knight

Dun be surprised if their branded goods and holidays are sponsored.

U think they are so stupid as to use their own money for spending purposes? if so then what are the Roberts for?

The primary roles of the Roberts are merely for sponsorship ma, tio bo? :D ..

apache
01-02-2018, 08:37 PM
hahaha

talk about branded goods.... the ktv gal wore swaravski black swan earring, she says she bough from Taobao. hahahaha. If believe, the female pig will climb up the tree

I know she had steamboat dunno with who the night before and I chiow her for steamboat and she bluntly say can eat somethiing else or not. hahaha. I told her i got a cold and wanna eat steamboat for the next two days. Better follow me. She LL.

fuckwaynelim
01-02-2018, 08:46 PM
hahaha

talk about branded goods.... the ktv gal wore swaravski black swan earring, she says she bough from Taobao. hahahaha. If believe, the female pig will climb up the tree

I know she had steamboat dunno with who the night before and I chiow her for steamboat and she bluntly say can eat somethiing else or not. hahaha. I told her i got a cold and wanna eat steamboat for the next two days. Better follow me. She LL.

bro you really spent lot of time and $$ on those checks, thumb up for you :D

just88
01-02-2018, 11:57 PM
The problem with having affection for a ml, is you will always be constantly wondering what she is up to. You can never have peace of mind. So unless you can take the torture, better to just enjoy n go. Can visit same ml more than once but keep the transaction within the walls of the MP.

arbuthen
02-02-2018, 01:09 AM
Haha, I’m ok lah. Busty Bonanza never lead me on. Not her fault. I self sabo dive into her boobs now don’t know how to extricate myself. Haha!

Let me guess... the girl you mentioned is a PRC slut right? Typical ah tiong behaviour lah. I hope you didn’t invest too much money in her. This kind of slut ain’t worth it.

ya she prc girl
at first act nice then nowaday chut pattern

ea visit is $50 msg fee + $100 special
2x a week for 2 mths
sometimes buy supper go her shop at night
sometime is close shop then we go eat supper i pay

her service good
act like slut got gfe
but problem is she sometime bad temper
maybe she see me easy 2 bully

tin77
02-02-2018, 01:32 AM
anyone has experience with thais as well? care to share?
i always believe in pay n go. be it money or buy abit of gift.
having this mindset as a trade.
if no pay or free wiil turn out to be the most EXPENSIVE sooner or later if either one cant detach.
if service good maybe come back a few times more
if no good then just hop to another one.
i have seen alot of frds fallen. giving money every month to them as allowance. going to visit them in other provinces in thai.... have 1 or 2 with happy endings though. but mostly sad stories, thai gals change face quite fast also....

GR888
02-02-2018, 01:50 AM
if no pay or free wiil turn out to be the most EXPENSIVE sooner or later if either one cant detach.

Yup, there’s no such thing as free sex. These women go into the sex trade because of money, not because they enjoy getting fucked by strangers. Anyone who says they can get free sex is a one helluva big cannon fairy. Plenty of such dua pao sian samsters around if you noticed. Already one has appeared on this thread liao, haha! Payment will eventually come. The only question is when & how much.

tin77
02-02-2018, 01:52 AM
Yup, there’s no such thing as free sex. These women go into the sex trade because of money, not because they enjoy getting fucked by strangers. Anyone who says they can get free sex is a one helluva big cannon fairy. Plenty of such dua pao sian samsters around if you noticed. Already one has appeared on this thread liao, haha! Payment will eventually come. The only question is when & how much.

exactly... dont cos of a bit of money make u lose everything....
rather u see them realistic than talk feelings...
seen alot talking about prc, i tink thai also one of the top rankings in changing face.

GR888
02-02-2018, 01:53 AM
ya she prc girl
at first act nice then nowaday chut pattern

ea visit is $50 msg fee + $100 special
2x a week for 2 mths
sometimes buy supper go her shop at night
sometime is close shop then we go eat supper i pay

her service good
act like slut got gfe
but problem is she sometime bad temper
maybe she see me easy 2 bully

Thanks for your PM bro. Yes, I know her. I actually find her quite OK as a person. One of the less mercenary PRC types around. Besides, she doesn’t cheat on time nor cut corners during the session. My guess is that she’s stressed up because business has been very badly hit recently.

Fishcer
02-02-2018, 09:34 AM
The problem with having affection for a ml, is you will always be constantly wondering what she is up to. You can never have peace of mind. So unless you can take the torture, better to just enjoy n go. Can visit same ml more than once but keep the transaction within the walls of the MP.

This is very true. When this happens, mostly no matter how u try, u can never trust the ml or ktv gal fully. Many scenarios will pop up in ur head and it is very tiring. When all this occurs, it means u r KC-ed. All these are danger signs.

arbuthen
02-02-2018, 12:14 PM
Thanks for your PM bro. Yes, I know her. I actually find her quite OK as a person. One of the less mercenary PRC types around. Besides, she doesn’t cheat on time nor cut corners during the session. My guess is that she’s stressed up because business has been very badly hit recently.

wa bro gr88, u know many lady ah!
really is master cheongster
most time when i book her last session at night she sure ask me buy thing
normaly is buy supper sometime is buy some cosmetic thing she use

she never pay me back but provide very gd service compensate haha
last session she will lock door drop curtain close light when i reach shop
then she bathe together like u say lor she do with u also haha
like that best no one disturb

after hanky panky she wear back only panty or gstring walk up & down the shop
reply wechat close cashier eat the dabao supper in pantry also just wear panty like nothing haha
sometime go see her at night i feel is go see secret lover to do illegal thing
v steam & exciting man!
haha

forget to say one time i see her in shop very angry scold someone on phone
later she say is regular customer try to bargain $100 to $80 haha
she say her many regular cheong & gamble until pok gai
she like to haolian say her $100 service better than $50 hj other place
actually i agree with her too

i not good in words
so maybe last time say wrong thing offend her
but i miss her v much now
this weekend i no need work
maybe sat night i book her haha

Shadow_warrior
02-02-2018, 12:29 PM
which is why I never lick a WL/FL pussy even when they offer in 69

Lots of guys did before me, cum inside. Might be raw, very likely to have disease. Not sure of the hygiene.

I don't kiss them or do tongue fighting. God knows how many cocks they sucked that day and how much semen left in their mouth. You trust WL/FL with personal hygiene?

I just rent the breasts, and the bottom hole albeit with protection.

I know a lot of bros say bummer, so safe for what. Well with a family and the HIV and STD rates up, play safe play long. Hiong, well then you can go out gloriously(not so when you get the medical report)

GR888
02-02-2018, 02:55 PM

she never pay me back but provide very gd service compensate haha
last session she will lock door drop curtain close light when i reach shop
then she bathe together like u say lor she do with u also haha
like that best no one disturb

after hanky panky she wear back only panty or gstring walk up & down the shop
reply wechat close cashier eat the dabao supper in pantry also just wear panty like nothing haha
sometime go see her at night i feel is go see secret lover to do illegal thing
v steam & exciting man!
haha

forget to say one time i see her in shop very angry scold someone on phone
later she say is regular customer try to bargain $100 to $80 haha
she say her many regular cheong & gamble until pok gai
she like to haolian say her $100 service better than $50 hj other place
actually i agree with her too

i not good in words
so maybe last time say wrong thing offend her
but i miss her v much now
this weekend i no need work
maybe sat night i book her haha

LOLOLOLOL! She has her temperamental moments no doubt. I for one don’t think she’s the type who will abuse or take advantage of any affection shown by customers because it’s simply not her character to be like that. Btw, I’ve nicknamed her Fuzhou Fishballs. Known her for several years now and I’ve written about her previously.

Amongst all my gems she gives the best massage by far. Her repertoire of techniques is varied & targeted... genuine skill sia! And the way she patiently regulate & expertly distribute her strength on your naked body over the whole session is nothing short of massage masterclass. I’ve not met anyone at this relatively young age capable of this level of skill, certainly not in Singapore. What’s more, she’s got the looks, boobs & figure to match. That’s why I don’t mind going all the way to godforsaken west for rubba rubba & hanky panky fun with her even though she refuses to let me fuck her (but we’ve done just about everything else).

I would say now is a good time to pay her a visit. Noticed her recent wechat entries? She’s getting very negative, contemplative & philosophical these days because business is bad, haha! So I’m sure she’ll be damn happy to see you... and you can really stretch the $150 & get a good deal this time. Hahaha!!

One more thing... I’m sure many contact junkies, garang gunis, lobang hunters & number collectors must have flooded your inbox with requests for Fuzhou Fishballs contact. I have conveyed my advice to you in my latest PM.

Between genuine cheongsters, let’s just say that it is in our every interest to ensure that our favourite masseuses do not get popular for obvious reasons that even a fool will understand. This is the crown jewel of massage contacts, not UN Food Aid for refugees. Use it wisely & don’t give it away without getting a diamond in exchange, regardless of who asks.... and make sure it’s a real diamond you’ve received before sharing.

arbuthen
02-02-2018, 04:13 PM
fuzhou fish ball???
hahahahaha!! v funny leh bro haha!

her breast is nice lor
i donno how describe but the shape & nipple nice lah
big and juicy haha

i wechat her say i want come tonight
she jitao reply tell me come last session & quick cfm

when i normaly wechat her ask how is she dont see her reply so fast, haiz
really is bring $ get honey

GR888
02-02-2018, 07:02 PM
i wechat her say i want come tonight
she jitao reply tell me come last session & quick cfm

when i normaly wechat her ask how is she dont see her reply so fast, haiz
really is bring $ get honey

Dude, consider yourself damn fugging lucky if Fuzhou Fishballs reserves the last slot of the day for you, lol!! That’s the best slot she keeps for her favourite customers which you have tried before, right?

By that time all her other masseuses would have gone back. There’s just you & her left in the small shop. Like you said, she’d close the place, lock the door, draw the curtains & dim the lights.... then she’d ask you if you’d like her to strip & strut around in just her g-string & heels, right?

As you said also, she’d bathe with you before & after the massage. Followed by a naked full body rubba cum explosive gfe-packed BM & HJ. My last slot sessions with her usually about 2 hours & sometimes well into the night... because we also hang around a bit to hug hug & enjoy her naked body while chit chat, eat supper at pantry area or watch TV at small sofa lounge after the sexxion.

This kind of extended service can only do at night. Got one time we both fell asleep naked in each other’s embrace while watching tv at the sofa & woke up at 2 am, lol! But I will still tip her accordingly & not shortchange her.

So please don’t complain ok? She likes you & wants to eat you tonight that’s why ask you to come late, haha! Only yandao & fit zhai types get this kind of special treatment from her. You don’t see chao lau uncles getting it. Yet, they still pay the same $50 + $100 for 1 hour massage & service as us, haha!!

Enjoy while it lasts lah!! Think about it... If she’s the kind that takes your attention & affection for granted, she’d just ask you to chop chop curry pok come down for an express & whirlwind sexxion instead. Cherish her please. She’s one of the better PRC masseuses around. The rest are many times worse.

arbuthen
03-02-2018, 03:52 AM
Dude, consider yourself damn fugging lucky if Fuzhou Fishballs reserves the last slot of the day for you, lol!! That’s the best slot she keeps for her favourite customers

haha v steam session with her just now
close door turn off light kinky masage session
suck & squeez her neh neh make her moan
eat & dig her cb make her scream haha
after that eat supper we both no strength
walk also cannot walk lol
shag af haha haha

One more thing... I’m sure many contact junkies, garang gunis, lobang hunters & number collectors must have flooded your inbox with requests for Fuzhou Fishballs contact. I have conveyed my advice to you in my latest PM.

Between genuine cheongsters, let’s just say that it is in our every interest to ensure that our favourite masseuses do not get popular for obvious reasons that even a fool will understand. This is the crown jewel of massage contacts, not UN Food Aid for refugees. Use it wisely & don’t give it away without getting a diamond in exchange, regardless of who asks.... and make sure it’s a real diamond you’ve received before sharing.

bro gr88 your prediction is sibeh zhun!
inbox really many pm haha
i take your advice
v tired now

sladang
03-02-2018, 09:04 AM
haha v steam session with her just now
close door turn off light kinky masage session
suck & squeez her neh neh make her moan
eat & dig her cb make her scream haha
after that eat supper we both no strength
walk also cannot walk lol
shag af haha haha

Walao, so hard core ah? this Fuzhou Fishballs very the power sia :D ..

fuckwaynelim
03-02-2018, 11:51 AM
anyone has experience with thais as well? care to share?
i always believe in pay n go. be it money or buy abit of gift.
having this mindset as a trade.
if service good maybe come back a few times more
if no good then just hop to another one.
i have seen alot of frds fallen. giving money every month to them as allowance. going to visit them in other provinces in thai.... have 1 or 2 with happy endings though. but mostly sad stories, thai gals change face quite fast also....

bro not only thai, other nations all similar as well. Find decent girl to marry, and find ml / fl to release only

strikeback44
03-02-2018, 11:55 AM

that's because he is an OKT lah, duh :D

GR888
03-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Walao, so hard core ah? this Fuzhou Fishballs very the power sia :D ..

From what I’ve observed, it’s competition that driving this. Seems like west side currently have too many joints so I reckoned she had to up her service level & be more daring to stay in the game. Just waiting for her to offer FJ, hahahaha!! :D

GR888
03-02-2018, 01:37 PM
bro gr88 your prediction is sibeh zhun!
inbox really many pm haha
i take your advice
v tired now

Of course zhun lah! Ah-but-then??? Hahahahaha! Just kidding ah!! :p

arbuthen
03-02-2018, 04:41 PM
bro gr88 last night got drama at FF shop
after our hanky panky she checking wechat then show v pek chek face
i ask FF she ok
she shake head say nothing
then she change topic & say help me wipe my cock clean my sperm

after that FF just quiet quiet tie her long hair hold my hand bring me to shower
normaly she smile & be v nice
when we bath she also say nothing but she look more worry
i donno why bath that time suddenly she very passion
we kiss & pet a lot but she say nothing

after shower FF wear her panty sit on sofa quiet quiet check hp again
i high again so pretend sit behind her say i masage her tired shoulder
she nod & say ok but tell me she gg make phone call tell me dont make noise
then she talk on phone with a guy
can hear the guy on the other side talk v loud
cannot tell what he saying but sound v fierce

she keep saying she dont care this dont care that dont owe him anything
late at night shout until so loud haiz
i think is some too-lan customer buey song her
then i think of this thread
maybe is the guy like her give a lot of attention but she bo hew him
i only guess i donno

then i very notty
when FF busy talking to him
my sotong hands slowly touch her all over from behind
tune her nipples playing & bouncing her big fishballs
i see she no protest too distract aldy
so i slowly lean her body back on sofa & kiss all over her naked body
she get more distract & 激动 talking to the guy (dunno how to say in english)
nvr pay attention to what i do

then suddenly FF just end call & off hp
she breathe v hard like try to control anger
then she look down saw me aldy pull her panty one side licking her poosie
her face black like justice bao
i thot siao liao she v angry at me
i stop & say sorry i cannot control

FF put her hand on my cheek & just smile a bit
she shake her head tell me is ok not my fault
she understand why i touch & kiss her
she say sorry she make phone call
then ask me if i got find other girls to masage me
i say yes got
normally i find them is for masage & fuck
she shake head again say men cannot be trust
she dont look alright
look like got many things on her mind & want to cry

we kiss & pet pet a bit more
at midnight she say she hungry
so we go nearby eat supper
she tell me many customers v nice to her but they all married
FF nvr tell me who she call just now & wat happen
i also too paisay to ask
eat finish i pay her then walk her home nearby then i go home

sory for long post
i think maybe is FF kc by that guy customer
she feel bad she service other guys
then nvr reply his sms make him angry
i really donno
just guessing

i think we shd just enjoy all the women when got chance
no pt think too much & be unhappy
make complicated thing only create problem
my 2 cts opinion
sorry if anyone offended

Sfan
03-02-2018, 06:19 PM

Your story brings to mine something which happened to me last couple of years ago. Although I’ll try not to identify the spa or the ML I think it would be easily guessed at.

Awhile back I frequented this rather well known spa very frequently. In the spa, I had a couple of fav MLs which I would meet on a regular but pretty rotational basis initially. After many visits there, I more or less became attached to one of the MLs there, let’s call her W.

W became my regular and our sessions started with the usual GQ at first. As time went on,she became more open and adventurous, and it progressed to a stage where she allowed me to autoroam quite aggressively, even to the extent of fingering her till she collapsed. Bear in mind this is one of the proper spas where all they had was HJ at most.

During our sessions we talked of meeting her outside on her off days for full service but we never did quite get down to doing so. On a rare occasion I actually brought a CD and as the session progressed in the usual fashion, thr idea of having sex came up. We decided to try it there in the room. It was a bit of a risk, but she blockaded the door and we had a real exciting quickie in the room.

Shortly after one of the staff branched out and started a spa of her own. W approached me for capital to allow her to join that staff as a partner rather than as an ML. I didn’t agree and shortly after I visited the spa less for unrelated reasons.

It was almost a year after when I finally went back and met up with W. By then our relationship had become more distant and while she still serviced me well, still that “special relationship” was no more.

We did discuss the issue and she did admit she treated me somewhat better, before we had the financial disagreement. Maybe in our case the KC feelings extended a little both ways and she really did think she was special to me too.

I guess I will never know the real truth

sladang
03-02-2018, 10:53 PM
From what I’ve observed, it’s competition that driving this. Seems like west side currently have too many joints so I reckoned she had to up her service level & be more daring to stay in the game. Just waiting for her to offer FJ, hahahaha!! :D

Think FJ can be offered since u noe her so well(or if u noe her well) but definitely not in the spa itself la, who's so daring to do it in the spa wif a see thru glass window at the door of every room & wif every walk-in/out customers taking a peep inside the room when they are passing by? mayb FJ outside la unless she wants to be deported and her photo appears in the 早报,晚报,中国报,马来报,印度报 lo :D ..

GR888
04-02-2018, 01:46 PM

after shower FF wear her panty sit on sofa quiet quiet check hp again
i high again so pretend sit behind her say i masage her tired shoulder
she nod & say ok but tell me she gg make phone call tell me dont make noise
then she talk on phone with a guy
can hear the guy on the other side talk v loud
cannot tell what he saying but sound v fierce

she keep saying she dont care this dont care that dont owe him anything
late at night shout until so loud haiz
i think is some too-lan customer buey song her
then i think of this thread
maybe is the guy like her give a lot of attention but she bo hew him
i only guess i donno

then i very notty
when FF busy talking to him
my sotong hands slowly touch her all over from behind
tune her nipples playing & bouncing her big fishballs
i see she no protest too distract aldy
so i slowly lean her body back on sofa & kiss all over her naked body
she get more distract & 激动 talking to the guy (dunno how to say in english)
nvr pay attention to what i do

then suddenly FF just end call & off hp
she breathe v hard like try to control anger
then she look down saw me aldy pull her panty one side licking her poosie
her face black like justice bao
i thot siao liao she v angry at me
i stop & say sorry i cannot control

LOLOLOLOLOL! You are one horny rascal eh? Kekeke! I like your description. Sotong hands & Justice Bao’s face! Haha! You are really hilarious!

You know, although Fuzhou Fishballs doesn’t say it, she secretly enjoys being touched by people she’s comfortable with. So you were not off side. I’m sure she was very amused when you apologised for touching & kissing her. On many occasions in the past, I’ve groped and ravaged her from behind when she was on the phone standing at the sofa area wearing just her g-string. I have a major weakness for slim & sultry women with skinny arms, petite body frames & beautiful round tits. I don’t need a second invitation to translate my lust into physical action when they are standing there naked for the taking.

Fuzhou Fishballs can continue with her phone conversation while guiding my hand all over her body... occasionally turning her head back & showing me her eyes half-closed orgasmic face. If only the guys she’s talking to on the phone know what she’s really up to. Hahaha!

Fuzhou Fishballs is a closet nudist & a silent exhibitionist lah. She said in not so many words before that being in the buff makes her feel free & spiritually at ease with herself (whatever the fuck that means). When you visit her at her shop at night, I’m sure you also noticed that she likes to pose and admire herself wearing only her g-string whenever she walks past the full body length mirror on the wall of the short corridor between the counter & the rest area. If you observe carefully, such actions say a lot about her.

Fuzhou Fishballs is quite a complicated person to be honest. She is very guarded against men in general but the sort of emptiness that has plagued her life so far also meant that she is always in search of men to sayang her. This might sometimes explain why she can be temperamental at times.

arbuthen
04-02-2018, 05:38 PM
Think FJ can be offered since u noe her so well(or if u noe her well) but definitely not in the spa itself la, who's so daring to do it in the spa wif a see thru glass window at the door of every room & wif every walk-in/out customers taking a peep inside the room when they are passing by? mayb FJ outside la unless she wants to be deported and her photo appears in the 早报,晚报,中国报,马来报,印度报 lo :D ..

wa this thread got many master cheongster
but this FF is citizen i think

arbuthen
04-02-2018, 05:40 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL! You are one horny rascal eh? Kekeke! I like your description. Sotong hands & Justice Bao’s face! Haha! You are really hilarious!

You know, although Fuzhou Fishballs doesn’t say it, she secretly enjoys being touched by people she’s comfortable with. So you were not off side. I’m sure she was very amused when you apologised for touching & kissing her. On many occasions in the past, I’ve groped and ravaged her from behind when she was on the phone standing at the sofa area wearing just her g-string. I have a major weakness for slim & sultry women with skinny arms, petite body frames & beautiful round tits. I don’t need a second invitation to translate my lust into physical action when they are standing there naked for the taking.

Fuzhou Fishballs can continue with her phone conversation while guiding my hand all over her body... occasionally turning her head back & showing me her eyes half-closed orgasmic face. If only the guys she’s talking to on the phone know what she’s really up to. Hahaha!

Fuzhou Fishballs is a closet nudist & a silent exhibitionist lah. She said in not so many words before that being in the buff makes her feel free & spiritually at ease with herself (whatever the fuck that means). When you visit her at her shop at night, I’m sure you also noticed that she likes to pose and admire herself wearing only her g-string whenever she walks past the full body length mirror on the wall of the short corridor between the counter & the rest area. If you observe carefully, such actions say a lot about her.

Fuzhou Fishballs is quite a complicated person to be honest. She is very guarded against men in general but the sort of emptiness that has plagued her life so far also meant that she is always in search of men to sayang her. This might sometimes explain why she can be temperamental at times.

bro gr88 i read your post i v miss FF again
i like this kind of maseus
actually want one but act dont wan
like to pretend
make me horny
buay tahan ah
i feel like go see her again haha

GR888
04-02-2018, 08:42 PM
bro gr88 i read your post i v miss FF again
i like this kind of maseus
actually want one but act dont wan
like to pretend
make me horny
buay tahan ah
i feel like go see her again haha

Tell you something, when you next go see Fuzhou Fishballs, ask for the room next to rest area. That room has got great soothing lighting & a wall mirror. You can watch her massage you naked off the mirror & see her perky bobbies jiggle, shake & bounce as she applies strength on your body, kekeke!

But the best part is... during the special segment, bend Fuzhou Fishballs over at the far end of the massage bed close to the wall where the mirror is. Get down on your knees & give her pussy & asshole a long & good tongue bath. Give her fragrant shaven snatch your best tongue barrage. The positioning of the mirror is perfect for you to catch a front row view of her prolonged squirming & pleasured expression on her pretty face.

Fuzhou Fishballs instinctively bites her lower lip & grips the bed sheet in orgasmic ecstasy when her pussy & anal cavity gets licked big time... and she’ll try very hard to control herself from screaming. That expression is way beyond priceless. She is a slut who likes to receive oral attention from guys although she will never admit it. Her dolby surround sound of moans & yelps coupled with her uninhibited body language in arching her tight posterior upwards for easy access by your mouth have betrayed her time and time again. Also, keep your visits at night when she is most relaxed and when there’s only you & her alone in the shop.

Forget about all the other west side joints. Fuzhou Fishballs is a gem easily worth 500 SBF points. A nocturnal encounter with her is the best West Side Story money can buy! Better enjoy her thoroughly before she decides to call it quits. OK, let’s bring our exchanges over to PMs & keep thread discussions focussed on ungrateful ML behaviour. Heehee!

heartlock
04-02-2018, 09:22 PM
sometimes it so hard to define the ML feeling is real or not.
but the sad thing is most of the time there would be any result or happy ending.

so leave a border line between, if u lost control then stay away.
All human have feeling.

sladang
04-02-2018, 10:09 PM
wa this thread got many master cheongster
but this FF is citizen i think

No idea who is she, i juz join in to tcss nia :D ..

Greenfrog
04-02-2018, 10:26 PM
OK, let’s bring our exchanges over to PMs & keep thread discussions focussed on ungrateful ML behaviour. Heehee!

bro why can't you just share it here?:D

arbuthen
05-02-2018, 05:20 AM
sorry deleted

GR888
05-02-2018, 04:00 PM
sorry deleted

LOLOLOLOL!! Here one moment but gone the next. Your FR was just too juicy my friend. Let me hazard a guess... too many PMs asking you for Fuzhou Fishballs contact but nobody willing to share any gems with you right? Some will up you a few miserable points thinking that it’s a fair exchange for your gems? Sucks right?

It ain’t worth sharing anything if you are not getting anything good in return. I’ve given up sharing anything here as well. People just don’t understand how much money & time folks like you & I have spent to uncover chiobu masseuses who provide great service. The phrase “sharing is caring” is utter bullshit & only touted by people who have nothing to share in the first place, lolololol!

Take my advice. I suggest you lie low for a while. Just enjoy the contacts you have & those great ones I’ve passed on to you. These should last you for quite a while, haha! Points & power are meaningless. Contacts are everything here. The only thing that matters in SBF is who fucks hot & who fucks not. If you want points just go post pics of naked pretty women over in the picture section. Plenty of people who will up your points there. Have fun!

holala
05-02-2018, 06:14 PM

you are right bro

the relationship between a ML/whore and customer should always be clear. you have needs and can pay, she will service you.

plain and simple.

arbuthen
05-02-2018, 06:24 PM
LOLOLOLOL!! Here one moment but gone the next. Your FR was just too juicy my friend. Let me hazard a guess... too many PMs asking you for Fuzhou Fishballs contact but nobody willing to share any gems with you right? Some will up you a few miserable points thinking that it’s a fair exchange for your gems? Sucks right?

It ain’t worth sharing anything if you are not getting anything good in return. I’ve given up sharing anything here as well. People just don’t understand how much money & time folks like you & I have spent to uncover chiobu masseuses who provide great service. The phrase “sharing is caring” is utter bullshit & only touted by people who have nothing to share in the first place, lolololol!

Take my advice. I suggest you lie low for a while. Just enjoy the contacts you have & those great ones I’ve passed on to you. These should last you for quite a while, haha! Points & power are meaningless. Contacts are everything here. The only thing that matters in SBF is who fucks hot & who fucks not. If you want points just go post pics of naked pretty women over in the picture section. Plenty of people who will up your points there. Have fun!

wa bro gr88 u v zhun
is exactly like u say
u can read people v well

maybe i hv many things to learn here
u are correct
i spend money look for pretty maseus
but not always can find gd one

thanx for your generous share
really can help me spend cheong money wisely
v grateful for your contacts kum sia!

adonis
05-02-2018, 06:49 PM
Hi Sfan. You were right not to lend that PRC massage girl any money. When situations like apache mentioned happen to me, I smile, shrug it off and say, "Hey. No problem". You have to do it in front of the girl in question.

tangerinesex
05-02-2018, 10:20 PM
Come on guys, you really think you are the only one whom the ML praises about having a big dick? Obviously in this trade, the ML knows that flattery will get her more money, so to her, every guy's lan jiao will be thick, long and huge. I have heard it repeated to me ad nauseam, like a mantra, by different gals, that my dick is beautifully crafted, a work of art, its girth so wide it must be orgasmic for any gal to fuck me - until one day, while staring at myself in the shower, I figured that surely I can't be Mr Universe with only a six incher. It's true I'm muscular, but these gals see at least 10 dicks a day, surely some bros must be longer and bigger. Self awareness has kept me in good stead, it stops me from wasting more money on these women who are only loyal to money. Keep emotions for that special someone who's hopefully not from this trade.

apache
06-02-2018, 05:37 AM
Always brother control head. Hardly the other way unless u have strong dislike for that wl

Sfan
06-02-2018, 07:29 AM
Hi Sfan. You were right not to lend that PRC massage girl any money. When situations like apache mentioned happen to me, I smile, shrug it off and say, "Hey. No problem". You have to do it in front of the girl in question.

Yes. True.

But the relationship has never been as close since and I stopped going to spas.

zomgbaby
07-02-2018, 09:16 AM
There are still MLs out there who will reciprocate if you treat them well enough. That being said I mean don’t treat them like sex objects. I’ve stopped visiting other MLs after I’ve met this particular Ang Pai ML. For the past few months we’ve been having non transactional “relationship”. Weekends and off days rendezvous that don’t cost a single cent. She forbids me from tipping her as well. All these of course came at a cost before it became non transactional ie. buying her food and small gifts etc. MLs are here for the money but there are few who will reciprocate if you treat them well enough. Then again some “bros” here who has never gotten foc treatment before will say I’m bullshitting. After all it’s up to you to believe. Please don’t PM me for her contact.

apache
07-02-2018, 09:59 AM
What a world?!!!!

Like what some of thr former ktv gals (now in their late 40s) said to me

" if what they say is true, the female pig can climb the tree"

Kyosh1
07-02-2018, 01:08 PM
Yes this is so true. 要玩就要明白游戏的规则,always make sure you know the rules of the game and take it lightly. We all are humans and we all have feelings and emotions and feelings are so hard to control, sometimes you just fall unknowingly, just make sure you don’t go in too deeply. There is always that someone who has more time, more money and more willingly to spend these time and money on them than you. So they can “gua chia” overtake you easier. MLs are meeting so many different guys everyday, today they can be very nice and sweet to you but once they meet someone better, do you really think that they will still treat you the same? Of course there would be exception cases but what are the chances? Do you really believe there’s true love in this scene? But I guess this is a phase we all have to go through, to learn it the hard way. Got to ask yourself this, at the end of the day, what do you really expect of this r/s? Pure pleasure or true love? I must admit that some MLs really give that superb GFe, no offense but it’s beyond comparison with most local girls. Some guys are just lonely, needed some company, think that local girls are practical and hard to chase after and probably would not like you as well, so guys fall easily for these MLs. If not for the multiple HJ, FJ, hanky panky sessions, you think you will fall for the MLs? IMHO, the society now mostly is sex first then comes love, unlike olden days where love comes before sex.

GR888
07-02-2018, 02:26 PM
Really ah? Really stopped going to other MLs? Really got ang pai so good to you? If got free sex why still going around other threads asking for contact har?

Because there was never any free sex to begin with. Lanjiao understand? Say until got dragon gpt pheonix, hahaha! You are one hell of a cannon fairy!!

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=17004552&postcount=500

There are still MLs out there who will reciprocate if you treat them well enough. That being said I mean don’t treat them like sex objects. I’ve stopped visiting other MLs after I’ve met this particular Ang Pai ML. For the past few months we’ve been having non transactional “relationship”. Weekends and off days rendezvous that don’t cost a single cent. She forbids me from tipping her as well. All these of course came at a cost before it became non transactional ie. buying her food and small gifts etc. MLs are here for the money but there are few who will reciprocate if you treat them well enough. Then again some “bros” here who has never gotten foc treatment before will say I’m bullshitting. After all it’s up to you to believe. Please don’t PM me for her contact.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

trichard
07-02-2018, 02:29 PM
Really ah? Really stopped going to other MLs? Really got ang pai so good to you? If got free sex why still going around other threads asking for contact har?

Because there was never any free sex to begin with. Lanjiao understand? Say until got dragon gpt pheonix, hahaha! You are one hell of a cannon fairy!!

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Lol.... Brother like to catch those 大炮仙.......

zomgbaby
07-02-2018, 03:37 PM

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

I feel sorry for myself that I need to stoop at your level. I wonder how you fare in RL. Asking for a ML contact equates to visiting them? Lol. No wonder your fishballs and lap cheongs aren’t Ang Pai material. Can’t help to feel sorry for you too since you’ve never got free sex having being a “veteran” in the MP scene. Happy Chinese New Year in advance sore thumb! I mean sore eyes! Oopps.

GR888
07-02-2018, 04:01 PM
I feel sorry for myself that I need to stoop at your level. I wonder how you fare in RL. Asking for a ML contact equates to visiting them? Lol. No wonder your fishballs and lap cheongs aren’t Ang Pai material. Can’t help to feel sorry for you too since you’ve never got free sex having being a “veteran” in the MP scene. Happy Chinese New Year in advance sore thumb! I mean sore eyes! Oopps.

LOLOLOLOL! I too feel sorry for you that you have stoop to this level & having to boast about getting illusionary “free sex” to from MLs satisfy your low self-esteem. So it must really suck to be spurned by your wife & caught in a sexless marriage huh? Hahaha! This kind of pattern can get free sex from ML? Who you kidding dude? Hahaha! Not planning to visit then ask contact for fuck? You are hilarious in a real stupid way. Kena sexposed already can still want to argue. Kudos to you. I’ve not been so entertained on SBF for a while now.

Veteran cheongsters will tell you that the things we do with our MLs stays between us & the MLs. We do, we enjoy. No need to tell the whole world for obvious reasons. Savvy SBF lau jiaos will not say such things openly, be it free sex, kinky holidays together or doing it raw with them. Only people like you, with a massive chip on the shoulder & self-esteem issues to deal with behave like what you did. Please go back to your inaginary free sex & write about it on the adult sex discussions section. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

hockkee
09-02-2018, 09:57 AM
Thank you TS for starting this thread. I am in a predicament at the moment. Started to have feeling for this particular ML because she said she wanted to be straight. But I kept feeling that something is amiss... everyday seems to be mind fucked, situation are more or less like what bros here shared. You can never know when she's being true or when she's lying. It hurts a lot...

Wonder if any bro here can help in any way... =(

ramon
09-02-2018, 11:33 AM
Thank you TS for starting this thread. I am in a predicament at the moment. Started to have feeling for this particular ML because she said she wanted to be straight. But I kept feeling that something is amiss... everyday seems to be mind fucked, situation are more or less like what bros here shared. You can never know when she's being true or when she's lying. It hurts a lot...

Wonder if any bro here can help in any way... =(

Are you still single?

hockkee
09-02-2018, 11:38 AM
No bro... I know I should have my priorities set right and I do... it's just that feeling of being lied to but you can't verify the truth that's mind fucking me.

Are you still single?

Sodomiser
09-02-2018, 11:39 AM
Don’t have any illusions about these girls. You pay they service you. Take it as a commercial transaction, not more, and no less :D

hockkee
09-02-2018, 11:44 AM
I know, but it's always easier said than done when you have fallen =(

first time kana like this ... knnbccb... not cursing at you bro, cursing at the predicament.

Don’t have any illusions about these girls. You pay they service you. Take it as a commercial transaction, not more, and no less :D

Fishcer
09-02-2018, 12:07 PM
No bro... I know I should have my priorities set right and I do... it's just that feeling of being lied to but you can't verify the truth that's mind fucking me.

So lets say...if u find out the truth and that shes been lying to u, what would u do? Would u leave her? If she comes crying and sory to u and sayang u etc, would u have the mental strength to reject her? If u r noe being mind fucked and u bother so much, that means u r already in her claws. I suggest that u cut it off. If there r things that u r suspecting, 9 times out of 10 its usually true.

Kyosh1
09-02-2018, 12:13 PM
I totally can understand you as I’ve been through this phase. Just gotta take with a pinch of salt whatever the ML says and always remember you’re not the only special one, although she might really make you feel so. Have to mind f*ck yourself first, whatever happens in the spa stays in the spa before you get mind f*cked by the ML.

trichard
09-02-2018, 12:28 PM
This thread is one of the meaningful one....

Fishcer
09-02-2018, 12:32 PM
I totally can understand you as I’ve been through this phase. Just gotta take with a pinch of salt whatever the ML says and always remember you’re not the only special one, although she might really make you feel so. Have to mind f*ck yourself first, whatever happens in the spa stays in the spa before you get mind f*cked by the ML.

Lol...so have u finally managed to get over the ML?

hockkee
09-02-2018, 12:33 PM
In fact I fallen for her not because of her sweet talks but more because she shared that she wanted to go straight so I thought I could be that white knight in shining armour to save her. She didn't ask for help, I offered. I believed I can shut her out, it's just the thought of being played and not knowing the truth that is excruciating.

A classic case of taking the cock and hit the head. I know

So lets say...if u find out the truth and that shes been lying to u, what would u do? Would u leave her? If she comes crying and sory to u and sayang u etc, would u have the mental strength to reject her? If u r noe being mind fucked and u bother so much, that means u r already in her claws. I suggest that u cut it off. If there r things that u r suspecting, 9 times out of 10 its usually true.

Fishcer
09-02-2018, 12:34 PM
In fact I fallen for her not because of her sweet talks but more because she shared that she wanted to go straight so I thought I could be that white knight in shining armour to save her. She didn't ask for help, I offered. I believed I can shut her out, it's just the thought of being played and not knowing the truth that is excruciating.

Just remember 1 thing, there are many white knights out there :p

hockkee
09-02-2018, 12:36 PM
Thank you bro!! That was my modus operandi until now.. when you realised it was too late and in too deep... the moment you feel that it's safe to play along and you are fucked.

hockkee
09-02-2018, 12:39 PM
And so I was told... =(

Does the other white knight knows there are many other white knights?? LOL.

Appreciate the advice bro.

Just remember 1 thing, there are many white knights out there :p

Fishcer
09-02-2018, 12:43 PM
And so I was told... =(

Normal a white knight will be told of just 1 or 2 more white knights, so that he will be "inspired" to work harder to be the ONE, lol. But there will always already be a bf behind the scenes. And of course the many other knights in shining armor. :p

fuckwaynelim
09-02-2018, 12:45 PM

bro easy, maybe you can share with some seniors here and let someone to test her, see if same or not :D

but at the end of day after you found the truth, what you can do ? i think really not worth it

Kyosh1
09-02-2018, 12:52 PM
Hi bro Fishcer, yes finally I’ve gotten over her so now just go and enjoy only, no emotions involved.

Bro hockkee I guess this is one of the MLs KC trap skills, by making you believing that you’ll be their knight in shining armour, and we all know it ourselves we like to feel this way too, they know we like this feeling as well. And I was a victim also. Sometimes it’s tough being a good guy. Just remember you pay and enjoy the service that’s all, don’t get too emotionally involved. Should be nice to ML but never feel that you can be their saviour because they definitely have a handful of knights in shinning armour and the ML will make sure you feel like you’re the only one and once you felt this way, you might really end up hurting yourself. 想救人最后反而要被救。Now I always mind f myself before I go, if I can’t convince myself then I’ll not go.

hockkee
09-02-2018, 12:55 PM
Truth hurts... I will try to save myself first. Knnbccb!!!!!:mad:

Normal a white knight will be told of just 1 or 2 more white knights, so that he will be "inspired" to work harder to be the ONE, lol. But there will always already be a bf behind the scenes. And of course the many other knights in shining armor. :p

hockkee
09-02-2018, 12:59 PM
Not sure if any senior bro would want to waste money to be scouts. LOL

I know nothing will change and I might never know the truth and there's nothing I can do, it's just excruciating... I don't fall easily but when I do, I fall hard like now... :(

bro easy, maybe you can share with some seniors here and let someone to test her, see if same or not :D

but at the end of day after you found the truth, what you can do ? i think really not worth it

hockkee
09-02-2018, 01:01 PM
Thank you for your advice bro, my situation exactly. You sound like you've been to really dark places and am glad you've recovered. I hoped I will too, soon. :(

Hi bro Fishcer, yes finally I’ve gotten over her so now just go and enjoy only, no emotions involved.

Bro hockkee I guess this is one of the MLs KC trap skills, by making you believing that you’ll be their knight in shining armour, and we all know it ourselves we like to feel this way too, they know we like this feeling as well. And I was a victim also. Sometimes it’s tough being a good guy. Just remember you pay and enjoy the service that’s all, don’t get too emotionally involved. Should be nice to ML but never feel that you can be their saviour because they definitely have a handful of knights in shinning armour and the ML will make sure you feel like you’re the only one and once you felt this way, you might really end up hurting yourself. 想救人最后反而要被救。Now I always mind f myself before I go, if I can’t convince myself then I’ll not go.

Fishcer
09-02-2018, 01:12 PM
Not sure if any senior bro would want to waste money to be scouts. LOL

I know nothing will change and I might never know the truth and there's nothing I can do, it's just excruciating... I don't fall easily but when I do, I fall hard like now... :(

Well, every fall is always hard. Just have to pick urself up again. I wouldnt mind scouting, it could b fun. Pm me if u dun mind sharing :D

Fishcer
09-02-2018, 01:14 PM

Its good that uve gotten over her bro, shes no low level player. Lol...

hockkee
09-02-2018, 01:19 PM
Thank you bro for offering to help!! Will PM you

Well, every fall is always hard. Just have to pick urself up again. I wouldnt mind scouting, it could b fun. Pm me if u dun mind sharing :D

trichard
09-02-2018, 01:21 PM
同是天涯沦落人......

Cheers ..

Kyosh1
09-02-2018, 01:30 PM
Definitely high level. Wonder how many knights she has kept and how many fall in her hands. Lucky I escaped. Hahaha. Heard she just gotten a “bf” or sugar dad.

Its good that uve gotten over her bro, shes no low level player. Lol...

Fishcer
09-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Definitely high level. Wonder how many knights she has kept and how many fall in her hands. Lucky I escaped. Hahaha. Heard she just gotten a “bf” or sugar dad.

Oh, is that so? Hmm, interesting. Share in pm lah bro. :D

SnowLeopards
09-02-2018, 01:38 PM
I'm extremely fascinated how seriously some twits treat these whores. :D

Pierre.

hockkee
09-02-2018, 01:43 PM
i can't agree more with you bro, i'm fascinated myself at what a degenerated twat i've become. a new low...

I'm extremely fascinated how seriously some twits treat these whores. :D

Pierre.

Kyosh1
09-02-2018, 03:11 PM
No prob bro. Not advice la, I’m sharing with you at the same time also reminding myself. Initially I just want to explore the dark side but somehow got sucked in, took me sometime to get out of it. Nevertheless it is a good and an eye opening experience for me, you will learn a lot about life and learn to cherish your love ones more. Enjoy while your pocket allows, and always know that at the end of the day you are not going to marry the MLs. They are here not to look for love but to earn as much $$ as possible within the 2 years and F off back to their homeland to start a new life. Sometimes we think that we can outplay/outwit them or play along with their KC game but when it comes to affairs of the heart, we are no match for them because they have left their hearts back in their homeland. They come here with only $ in mind and nothing else.

Thank you for your advice bro, my situation exactly. You sound like you've been to really dark places and am glad you've recovered. I hoped I will too, soon. :(

Fishcer
09-02-2018, 03:13 PM
No prob bro. Not advice la, I’m sharing with you at the same time also reminding myself. Initially I just want to explore the dark side but somehow got sucked in, took me sometime to get out of it. Nevertheless it is a good and an eye opening experience for me, you will learn a lot about life and learn to cherish your love ones more. Enjoy while your pocket allows, and always know that at the end of the day you are not going to marry the MLs. They are here not to look for love but to earn as much $$ as possible within the 2 years and F off back to their homeland to start a new life. Sometimes we think that we can outplay/outwit them or play along with their KC game but when it comes to affairs of the heart, we are no match for them because they have left their hearts back in their homeland. They come here with only $ in mind and nothing else.

Wise words...u grow up very fast :p

miver
09-02-2018, 03:59 PM
Interesting topic u guys are having. Think everyone has gone through a certain phase like this. Most important is money lost can earn back but not the heart and soul. Don't be too naive and believe everything u hear because they could be saying it to many others.

On a side note, I'm running out of pretty faces to visit already!

hockkee
09-02-2018, 04:50 PM
thank you all bros who have shared your advise, all i can say is thank you, thank you and thank you. I'm feeling 10x better now, even though the heart is still heavy, but definitely feeling better.

It is true that the answers are obvious, I was in denial and did not want to acknowledge the truth.

Thank you Bro Fishcer, appreciate and thank you for your guidance. :)

Fishcer
09-02-2018, 05:23 PM
thank you all bros who have shared your advise, all i can say is thank you, thank you and thank you. I'm feeling 10x better now, even though the heart is still heavy, but definitely feeling better.

It is true that the answers are obvious, I was in denial and did not want to acknowledge the truth.

Thank you Bro Fishcer, appreciate and thank you for your guidance. :)

No big deal lah, just sharing only. Don't need so 客气

sladang
09-02-2018, 06:20 PM
And so I was told... =(

Probably the other white knights are already in this forum, expressing their dilemmas & predicaments, and ultimately seeking advices from bros here.

Was wondering will there be a possibility that bro TS, bro hockkee, and many other bros who hv fallen to the ML, are actually yourselves the other white knights of the same ML, small world u know.

Juz kidding la :D ..

hockkee
09-02-2018, 07:12 PM
LOL!! Highly likely bro!! but i guess we'll never know!! unless everyone starts to naming their ML, that will be so fun. :D

kidding ah, please don't take offence.:D

Probably the other white knights are already in this forum, expressing their dilemmas & predicaments, and ultimately seeking advices from bros here.

Was wondering will there be a possibility that bro TS, bro hockkee, and many other bros who hv fallen to the ML, are actually yourselves the other white knights of the same ML, small world u know.

Juz kidding la :D ..

SnowLeopards
09-02-2018, 07:37 PM
i can't agree more with you bro, i'm fascinated myself at what a degenerated twat i've become. a new low...

It is never too late to wake up and be wiser.

Be strong.

Pierre.

hockkee
09-02-2018, 08:23 PM
I definitely feel better now than in the morning. Thanks to all the bro's advice and encouragement! Gamsia from the bottom of my heart.

[/B]Gothic"]It is never too late to wake up and be wiser.

Be strong.

Pierre.

apache
09-02-2018, 10:44 PM
Well, I started this thread because i am also one of the stupid Robert in shining armour.

It is not a matter whether you are married or not, bcos it will strike both anyway.

It is not a matter of whether you are rich or not, because if you are rich you will spend on her, and if you are poor, you work hard for her and to keep her, while she has other Roberts behind also.

The main problem is..... our big bro below controls our mind, our ego....whenever we help them I am sure you feel shiok like as if you saved her life. KNN behind she is laughing out loud. Sillyporeans so easy to cheap money one. But you will not think this way if you fall for her, and the trench gets deeper and deeper. You better pray she does not ask you to pay for her "debts" or house.

Lets share more stories here ... not to inspire but rather, keep us on our balls

apache
09-02-2018, 10:47 PM
To be more crude, there was this Shanghai lady with a busty C cuppa whom I liked in the 2000s. I spent 4k on her a month bao her in a way. She was on "White Card" as she was caught in the raid.

KNN, she has 3 other Roberts. How I know? I stupidly spent 10k to get detectives to follow her for 2 months. i even went to the hotel room and wait for her and that fella to come out on the final confrontation. She acted blur as if she does not know me. So then I know I am the night shift lover and that fella is the morning shift as he owns a business and cannot come out in the afternoon and night.

and KNN, late afternoon she has another robert.
So..... they will also boast so and so boyfriend bao them for 20k a month etc

wts. stupid

apache
09-02-2018, 10:49 PM
And this is why I feel this money is better spent in Geylang. I can have buffet everyday. The gals go for the health screen monthly and I feel relatively safer.

It is stupid to bao a lady. They will never feel you give them enough

Oneminman
09-02-2018, 11:21 PM
Wow the stories here really make me Jaws drop..
Lucky for me since 16yrs old been playing around in this route experience tons of shit..
I never look for same FL,ML or watever the L more den 3 times..i always look for new ones..cos i know watever their mouth say always is KOU BU DUI XIN..
Everyone is Baobei,Qin Ai De..Wah lau never ever engage feelings with them..U lose OUT totally even if u are Bill Gates..We not Kia Steady leh is only like a Fuck Buddy but this Fuck Buddy need to pay..The difference is kinda BIG..
I agree that watever u wanna spend on the ML,FL is up to you aga u know your own limits can already...Dun make yrself miserable by spending yr bread n butter is good enough..Draw a line between these TRANSACTIONS..Always go for new ones find new ones experience new ones..A mountain is higher den another mountain..
And i always thought gals are the more vulnerable ones till i come in and see these..
Just kip in mind they are here to earn a living not to find a husband...:D

hockkee
09-02-2018, 11:33 PM
Very well said bro apache and bro onminman, I can't speak for others who have fallen, but I don't think anyone would want to be in that predicament if given a choice. It's quite a helpless situation where we can only get advice and guidance from bros here like I did which I will forever be grateful.

Emotions is sometimes beyond our control, so let's not let it roam freely and keep it in check at all time. Play with caution. :)

Pussycheongster
09-02-2018, 11:48 PM
Very well said bro apache and bro onminman, I can't speak for others who have fallen, but I don't think anyone would want to be in that predicament if given a choice. It's quite a helpless situation where we can only get advice and guidance from bros here like I did which I will forever be grateful.

Emotions is sometimes beyond our control, so let's not let it roam freely and keep it in check at all time. Play with caution. :)

Bro, hopefully the episode didn't leave you out of pocket too much or too painful on the wallet. When I cheong, I cheong with my dick only and I leave my heart at home. And agreed. Easier said than done.

fuckwaynelim
09-02-2018, 11:50 PM
LOL!! Highly likely bro!! but i guess we'll never know!! unless everyone starts to naming their ML, that will be so fun. :D

kidding ah, please don't take offence.:D

if the ml is really smart, she may have several nick names and mobiles ...

hockkee
10-02-2018, 09:21 AM
All good bro, I spend within my means. You said it yourself, easier said than done. Hahaa. When the gfe game is strong, that's when alarm bell should ring!! But we tend to enjoy the moment rather than put up the defensive line.

Bro, hopefully the episode didn't leave you out of pocket too much or too painful on the wallet. When I cheong, I cheong with my dick only and I leave my heart at home. And agreed. Easier said than done.

trichard
10-02-2018, 10:26 AM
This words very wise - 你当她是情人。她当你是客人。

hockkee
10-02-2018, 10:35 AM
jackpot!!! will bear that in mind!! :)

Fishcer
10-02-2018, 10:50 AM
jackpot!!! will bear that in mind!! :)

If u are able to control ur emotions, it can be quite an enjoyable time. She provides u with gfe, u spend within ur means, even the sex can be quite shiok. However just always do regular reality checks to ensure u dun fall in again.

Steventan
10-02-2018, 12:50 PM

Share the same opinion.

trichard
10-02-2018, 12:58 PM
Share the same opinion.

Remember and remember by heart....

Shadow_warrior
10-02-2018, 04:11 PM

good statement....

hockkee
10-02-2018, 07:26 PM
i felt i should clarify something here.

To some extent, i felt she was genuine and not trying to cheat me, other than leading me on and probably hiding some things she is unwilling to share...

she also asked me to slow down previously and tell me not to rush into a relationship with a ML because it will be a very tough road ahead. then my ego came in and wanted to be hero/knight in shining armour.... then bang into a brick wall.... hahaa...

after knowing she wants to turn straight, i even offered her to create a thread for her and pay for it, she decline and tell me don't waste money, she never ask for anything more other than what i'm supposed to pay for the service.

compare to the experience some bros shared here, i considered myself lucky. i would totally crumbled...

i just went to look for her again, please don't throw eggs at me, i just wanted to clear my thoughts with her and tell her that i was too emotional the last 2 weeks, could be work stress and everything that is going on with my life.

i will still go and look for her but without any expectations of anything, that way i think it will be much more enjoyable. like how bro Fishcer put it in his last post. like that everyone goes home happy. :D

My apologies if i wasn't totally clear in my post previously and sounding contradicting, was clouded by emotions and negative vibes.

and definitely, all the wise words the bros shared here helped the most...:)

trichard
10-02-2018, 07:38 PM

To some extent, i felt she was genuine and not trying to cheat me, other than leading me on and probably hiding some things she is unwilling to share...

she also asked me to slow down previously and tell me not to rush into a relationship with a ML because it will be a very tough road ahead. then my ego came in and wanted to be hero/knight in shining armour.... then bang into a brick wall.... hahaa...

after knowing she wants to turn straight, i even offered her to create a thread for her and pay for it, she decline and tell me don't waste money, she never ask for anything more other than what i'm supposed to pay for the service.

compare to the experience some bros shared here, i considered myself lucky. i would totally crumbled...

i just went to look for her again, please don't throw eggs at me, i just wanted to clear my thoughts with her and tell her that i was too emotional the last 2 weeks, could be work stress and everything that is going on with my life.

i will still go and look for her but without any expectations of anything, that way i think it will be much more enjoyable. like how bro Fishcer put it in his last post. like that everyone goes home happy. :D

My apologies if i wasn't totally clear in my post previously and sounding contradicting, was clouded by emotions and negative vibes.

Looks like you still in the trap...

事主。 早点回头吧。前方是悬崖。没路的。

English is .... Come back .. don't continue liao...

halogen019
10-02-2018, 07:45 PM

Bro, I received your PM.

Please allow me some time to reply. I haven't been replying to PMs for the past 2 weeks.

I will just give you some of my perspective and experiences.

Want to wish you good luck. :)

anime83
10-02-2018, 10:43 PM
If u are able to control ur emotions, it can be quite an enjoyable time. She provides u with gfe, u spend within ur means, even the sex can be quite shiok. However just always do regular reality checks to ensure u dun fall in again.

Yes, that's the way to go to be a player but have to know when to apply brake.

hockkee
10-02-2018, 10:57 PM
That serious ah bro?? Lol! I do feel better now, didn't have the urge to text her or know what she's doing, etc... What are the symptoms?

i can't deny that I am still affectionate to her, but that's about it... no affection where got feeling?:)

Looks like you still in the trap...

事主。 早点回头吧。前方是悬崖。没路的。

English is .... Come back .. don't continue liao...

hockkee
10-02-2018, 10:58 PM
Thank you bro, really appreciate it.:)

Bro, I received your PM.

Please allow me some time to reply. I haven't been replying to PMs for the past 2 weeks.

I will just give you some of my perspective and experiences.

Want to wish you good luck. :)

anime83
10-02-2018, 10:58 PM

Do remember these words after every visit. You must know when to pull back once your feel for her gets stronger as time passes

Pussycheongster
10-02-2018, 11:01 PM
That serious ah bro?? Lol! I do feel better now, didn't have the urge to text her or know what she's doing, etc... What are the symptoms?

i can't deny that I am still affectionate to her, but that's about it... no affection where got feeling?:)

Bro, she must be very good looking :)

hockkee
10-02-2018, 11:01 PM
I do... Thank you for the reminder bro!! :)

Do remember these words after every visit. You must know when to pull back once your feel for her gets stronger as time passes

hockkee
10-02-2018, 11:05 PM
Honestly she's not, not ugly but not the best looking one. I'm really attracted to her strong willed, jovial personality and the fact that she wanted to go straight. I have known her for about a year and didn't felt this way until recently.

You know how is it with a very chio girl but you just don't have the chemistry but with her I felt I could connect.:)

Bro, she must be very good looking :)

Fishcer
10-02-2018, 11:25 PM

Just make sure that once u have the urge again, faster tarik.

trichard
10-02-2018, 11:29 PM

Brother

A few of bro here are old bird and we are all 过来人。

This game fundamental rule : we give money they need money and we get service .. it is a transaction.

Anything outside of this... It is yellow and red card... 自己找嘛烦 ... Worst will impact work and family.

I find that the effective way to get out is ... find a few ML to enjoy and not stop at one....

Once you are a few ML player ... Then you can play the game well... And won't get trap....

Perhaps some day you reach brother GR888 stage ... ML KCed instead.. then you are a good player... It is a game ...Not a relationship.

Remember... You are just a 客人。你不是情人。

彻记。。。。。

And also... Try a few more ML... You will find that there are better one... And keep trying others...Soon you will know how to strike chemistry correctly... It is fun and you will get more from the gal..

Cheer and happy trying.

testoste
11-02-2018, 07:45 AM
Agree that bro trichard's approach generally help. That said, despite having a string of regular MLs, one can still fall into matter of heart with a specific lady. There is no distinction when come to matter of heart regardless if it's GF, FB, or ML. From my personal experience.

GR888
11-02-2018, 08:11 AM
Very entertaing stuff from all the SBF armchair strategists :D

Great way to start a Sunday morning :p

lufdd
11-02-2018, 08:12 AM

she also asked me to slow down previously and tell me not to rush into a relationship with a ML because it will be a very tough road ahead. then my ego came in and wanted to be hero/knight in shining armour.... then bangM into a brick wall.... hahaa...

What the ... I am in the exact same situation, same period, same feeling as what you are having now. Although I have not visited her for the past 3 weeks. Shit .. Wonder if it is the same person.

ibanezjem555
11-02-2018, 09:04 AM
Bro Trichard has gone to the Dark Side and returned much wiser. Heed his advice you should young Padawans. :cool:

Brother

This game fundamental rule : we give money they need money and we get service .. it is a transaction.

Anything outside of this... It is yellow and red card... 自己找嘛烦 ... Worst will impact work and family.

I find that the effective way to get out is ... find a few ML to enjoy and not stop at one....

Once you are a few ML player ... Then you can play the game well... And won't get trap....

Perhaps some day you reach brother GR888 stage ... ML KCed instead.. then you are a good player... It is a game ...Not a relationship.

彻记。。。。。

And also... Try a few more ML... You will find that there are better one... And keep trying others...Soon you will know how to strike chemistry correctly... It is fun and you will get more from the gal..

Cheer and happy trying.

hockkee
11-02-2018, 09:42 AM
Roger that bro, won't let your counselling go to waste...:)

Just make sure that once u have the urge again, faster tarik.

the_e_ones
11-02-2018, 09:44 AM
Honestly she's not, not ugly but not the best looking one. I'm really attracted to her strong willed, jovial personality and the fact that she wanted to go straight. I have known her for about a year and didn't felt this way until recently.

You know how is it with a very chio girl but you just don't have the chemistry but with her I felt I could connect.:)

Bro hockkee, just read thru this thread... Are you refering to Ms C??? The things you described sounded like her...

My 2 cents thought... enjoy the sessions and her GFE but don't fall in love, such feel can be bought by anyone with $.

Cheers and enjoy but don't dive too deep!

trichard
11-02-2018, 10:06 AM

:p

These few days 我想通了. I have drop my intention ....

Every encounter is a lesson .. practice and pass it and move on...

hockkee
11-02-2018, 12:41 PM
thank you bro, appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. i agree and will be mindful. :)

so 好人做到底,you have any ML contact to share for my healing and recuperation? :D:D:D

Brother

彻记。。。。。

Cheer and happy trying.

hockkee
11-02-2018, 12:45 PM
bro, may the ML in question be forever unknown. she have not done me wrong intentionally.... just that i fell too hard and deep... :)

thank you for your advice and picking myself up!!:)

Bro hockkee, just read thru this thread... Are you refering to Ms C??? The things you described sounded like her...

My 2 cents thought... enjoy the sessions and her GFE but don't fall in love, such feel can be bought by anyone with $.

Cheers and enjoy but don't dive too deep!

hockkee
11-02-2018, 12:54 PM
i really do! :)

Bro Trichard has gone to the Dark Side and returned much wiser. Heed his advice you should young Padawans. :cool:

hockkee
11-02-2018, 12:58 PM
any kung fu to impart bro GR888? :D

trichard
11-02-2018, 01:23 PM

Don't learn from GR888

He is already 老蕉 + 情控高手 + 死北风流 + 收放自如 + 没有脚的鸟。

You will 走火入魔的。

hockkee
11-02-2018, 02:13 PM
Hahahaa.. in that case I doubt I can be a worthy disciple.. sounds like a legend!!:D

Don't learn from GR888

He is already 老蕉 + 情控高手 + 死北风流 + 收放自如 + 没有脚的鸟。

You will 走火入魔的。

GR888
11-02-2018, 04:45 PM

Err... no kung fu to impart, paiseh. I have been roundly KC-ed by Busty Bonanza liao. Succumbed wholeheartedly & surrendered unconditionally. I do what she wants me to do now. No questions asked. :(

Me got no credibility to convey any advice :o

christan7890
11-02-2018, 04:55 PM
there is always another mountain higher

sladang
11-02-2018, 08:37 PM
Some bros advice bro hockey not to stick to oni one ML, expand to a few MLs to avoid being KC-ed by a single ML.

But my worry is eventually bro hockey will fall into all, and i mean ALL the few MLs and KC-ed by them all, like that how?

Siao liao la :D ..

trichard
11-02-2018, 08:44 PM
Some bros advice bro hockey not to stick to oni one ML, expand to a few MLs to avoid being KC-ed by a single ML.

But my worry is eventually bro hockey will fall into all, and i mean ALL the few MLs and KC-ed by them all, like that how?

Siao liao la :D ..

Then he better bang his head to the wall and go die...

犯第一次错是无知
重犯第二次是白痴
再犯第三次是故意了。

hockkee
11-02-2018, 08:59 PM
Then he better bang his head to the wall and go die...

犯第一次错是无知
重犯第二次是白痴
再犯第三次是故意了。

LOLOLOL!!! Wah Lau!! I'm no Casanova and I don't think I have so much love to go around.. and I don't think I'm able to play like that too... :D

GR888
11-02-2018, 10:04 PM
there is always another mountain higher

Busty Bonanza is Himalayan standard, climbed Mount Everest many times before. I got problems mastering the Alps, can’t even reach the Matterhorn summit, sigh! So I’m definitely not her match.

For a long time now, Busty Bonanza has me by the balls. She is a very smart girl, knows how to twirl me around her finger & make me march in step with her. Sad to say, I’ve already been hypnotised & out-manoeuvred by her adept use of carefully-calibrated emotions & well-timed actions.

Just based on physical attributes alone, it’s difficult if not impossible to resist Busty Bonanza. She is the proud custodian of a naturally beautiful face, a perfectly sculptured body, a set of heaven-bestowed massive spotlights and goddess-like sensuality in the manner she carries herself... Above all, her willingness to engage & indulge in any kind of sexual fantasy with me has got me totally under her spell. To my mind, it’s not an exaggeration to say that she’s a modern day Helen of Troy... with a face that can launch a thousand ships (well, you’ve seen her pics I’ve previously posted, so can have an idea how she looks).

Here are some of the things Busty Bonanza has done that got me so thoroughly mind fucked...

1. Gave up on her two sugar daddies who pay her damn good money for every fuck. She came completely clean on her history with these two old men & all the x-rated stuff she has done with them... and got me damn horny in the process. Really like the stuff of forbidden elderly care that we see in JAV movies!!

2. Freely allowed me access to her handphones to check her WeChat, Whatsapp & comms. She said she places compete trust in me & wanted to hide nothing from me. Sometimes when she’s with me, she’d even ask me to reply to her customers on her phone because she’s sick & tired dealing with them. It was quite funny seeing & replying to all the desperado messages from her lover boy customers. Hilarious to the max!

3. Spent most of her after-work hours & all her off days with me when we decided to take a step further into each other’s lives. She took the initiative to contact me & discuss how to spend our time together in between serving customers. In the last 3 months or so, we met almost 5 times a week & practically spent weekends together like a couple.

4. Finally quit her job as ML & moved in with me sometime end last year because she said didn’t want to give up on the chance to develop our relationship. She was also very drained & tired having to deal with her customers’ demands day in day out. She assured me I’d be the only guy she’d fuck henceforth & hoped I would trust her on that score.

5. She made no outrageous financial demands on me up to now. Of course I took care of her daily needs, expenses & family-related financial obligations (which are very manageable for me.) Since our time together, she has not displayed any tendencies towards wayward spending behaviour on luxury items & branded stuff. In fact, she has constantly reminded me to set money aside for our future & not spend unnecessarily.

I got her a proper new job since she left this line. She has assured me she’s in this with me because she craved for a normal life doing something she likes & that she’s not going back to her old trade. Specifically, she wanted a certain kind of carefree lifestyle of regular holidays and pursuing our common interests like cafe hopping, eating out & discovering places together. Told me that none of her customers can provide her that because they only talk (and boast) mostly about clubbing conquests, ONSs, fucking whores & drinking exploits.

The biggest cost for me is to stop cheonging & stay faithful to Busty Bonanza. She said she understood my needs, hence her readiness to do what I want with her when it comes to sex. I was entirely honest with her how I like her to behave like a slut in public (like dressing scantily whenever we go out & going braless sometimes) and my bedroom fantasies. However, I’ve also not been entirely truthful to her since I still visit or meet up with my other ML gems whenever she’s back in Malaysia to see her parents.

But so far so good... whether we can con’t in this present bliss a year or two from now is anyone’s guess. Busty Bonanza is a girl who experienced her sexual awakening at a young age. Having been a whore for over a year & having reaped the financial rewards of selling her soul for men’s sexual pleasure is indeed a blemish on her life.

We have both managed to push that into the back burner & not let it affect our relationship. Will it come back and haunt us, rear it’s ugly head & open up a suppressed can of worms that will make me pay the ultimate price? Well, I really don’t know. The road ahead is long...

trichard
12-02-2018, 12:07 AM
Anyway... Wishing all who are KCed ... A happy Valentine's day on Wednesday.

Greenfrog
12-02-2018, 12:34 PM
彻记。。。。。

wa lao, words of wisdom from fellow bro here.

trichard
12-02-2018, 12:41 PM

But still... Brother GR888 turn out now become ... 亲人... :(

就不可以好好享受按摩爱抚射精快感。一定要玩感情吗?

唉。男人。。

Greenfrog
12-02-2018, 12:44 PM
But still... Brother GR888 turn out now become ... 亲人... :(

就不可以好好享受按摩爱抚射精快感。一定要玩感情吗?

唉。男人。。

ah tiong girls not are not so simple. even the normal ones are a force to reckon let alone ML.

they are player of the games. usually rip u dry before u know it.

trichard
12-02-2018, 01:26 PM
ah tiong girls not are not so simple. even the normal ones are a force to reckon let alone ML.

they are player of the games. usually rip u dry before u know it.

唉. Hope that we don't have have observe a minute of silent for bro GR888.

It is a wrong road ahead 啊。

GR888
12-02-2018, 02:22 PM
Anyway... Wishing all who are KCed ... A happy Valentine's day on Wednesday.

That includes you too... Congratulations! :D

GR888
12-02-2018, 02:24 PM
Ironically, unrequited attention from MLs are actually easier to deal with. Their nonchalance, indifference and even scorn are clear signals to us that we should pull brakes, cut losses and move on. When that happens, the damage to us is merely short term.

It is when they reciprocate our attention with affection, endearment and fondness that sets us down the slippery slope towards a hard landing that we all know too well. What makes it worse is when they tell you how special you are to them, how different you are from other men they meet, how fortunate they are to know you.

Even if we don’t believe them in the first instance, over time when these words are regularly repeated, we will be swayed. This is especially so when their rhetoric is coupled with more intense & regular sexual intimacy... until the point when we ourselves are convinced that we are indeed special in their eyes. It’s stupid I know, yet when it really hits us, how many of us can really resist & subdue such inexplicably strong emotional forces working irrepressibly on our minds?

Everything would be simple & straightforward if it was only our big head doing the reasoning & rationalising. Unfortunately, our thought process is invariably complicated by interference from our small head, which has this default tendency to override & veto what big head says.... haiz!

明知道是个大坑还要双脚踏进去!!

zhanyou
12-02-2018, 02:42 PM
Very good advice and reminders in this thread. In a sense, getting "free" services is not a good thing. I have this ML who refuse to take money when I up her to the extent that I feel very uneasy. She even refuse to take more than $50 for hj.

I think she does hint me about a serious relationship but I always act blur by encouraging her to find a proper long term relationship. I also do not stop going to other MLs though I must admit she is still my favorite.

arbuthen
12-02-2018, 03:06 PM
Busty Bonanza is Himalayan standard, climbed Mount Everest many times before. I got problems mastering the Alps, can’t even reach the Matterhorn summit, sigh! So I’m definitely not her match.

For a long time now, Busty Bonanza has me by the balls. She is a very smart girl, knows how to twirl me around her finger & make me march in step with her. Sad to say, I’ve already been hypnotised & out-manoeuvred by her adept use of carefully-calibrated emotions & well-timed actions.

Just based on physical attributes alone, it’s difficult if not impossible to resist Busty Bonanza. She is the proud custodian of a naturally beautiful face, a perfectly sculptured body, a set of heaven-bestowed massive spotlights and goddess-like sensuality in the manner she carries herself... Above all, her willingness to engage & indulge in any kind of sexual fantasy with me has got me totally under her spell. To my mind, it’s not an exaggeration to say that she’s a modern day Helen of Troy... with a face that can launch a thousand ships (well, you’ve seen her pics I’ve previously posted, so can have an idea how she looks).

Here are some of the things Busty Bonanza has done that got me so thoroughly mind fucked...

1. Gave up on her two sugar daddies who pay her damn good money for every fuck. She came completely clean on her history with these two old men & all the x-rated stuff she has done with them... and got me damn horny in the process. Really like the stuff of forbidden elderly care that we see in JAV movies!!

2. Freely allowed me access to her handphones to check her WeChat, Whatsapp & comms. She said she places compete trust in me & wanted to hide nothing from me. Sometimes when she’s with me, she’d even ask me to reply to her customers on her phone because she’s sick & tired dealing with them. It was quite funny seeing & replying to all the desperado messages from her lover boy customers. Hilarious to the max!

3. Spent most of her after-work hours & all her off days with me when we decided to take a step further into each other’s lives. She took the initiative to contact me & discuss how to spend our time together in between serving customers. In the last 3 months or so, we met almost 5 times a week & practically spent weekends together like a couple.

4. Finally quit her job as ML & moved in with me sometime end last year because she said didn’t want to give up on the chance to develop our relationship. She was also very drained & tired having to deal with her customers’ demands day in day out. She assured me I’d be the only guy she’d fuck henceforth & hoped I would trust her on that score.

5. She made no outrageous financial demands on me up to now. Of course I took care of her daily needs, expenses & family-related financial obligations (which are very manageable for me.) Since our time together, she has not displayed any tendencies towards wayward spending behaviour on luxury items & branded stuff. In fact, she has constantly reminded me to set money aside for our future & not spend unnecessarily.

I got her a proper new job since she left this line. She has assured me she’s in this with me because she craved for a normal life doing something she likes & that she’s not going back to her old trade. Specifically, she wanted a certain kind of carefree lifestyle of regular holidays and pursuing our common interests like cafe hopping, eating out & discovering places together. Told me that none of her customers can provide her that because they only talk (and boast) mostly about clubbing conquests, ONSs, fucking whores & drinking exploits.

The biggest cost for me is to stop cheonging & stay faithful to Busty Bonanza. She said she understood my needs, hence her readiness to do what I want with her when it comes to sex. I was entirely honest with her how I like her to behave like a slut in public (like dressing scantily whenever we go out & going braless sometimes) and my bedroom fantasies. However, I’ve also not been entirely truthful to her since I still visit or meet up with my other ML gems whenever she’s back in Malaysia to see her parents.

But so far so good... whether we can con’t in this present bliss a year or two from now is anyone’s guess. Busty Bonanza is a girl who experienced her sexual awakening at a young age. Having been a whore for over a year & having reaped the financial rewards of selling her soul for men’s sexual pleasure is indeed a blemish on her life.

We have both managed to push that into the back burner & not let it affect our relationship. Will it come back and haunt us, rear it’s ugly head & open up a suppressed can of worms that will make me pay the ultimate price? Well, I really don’t know. The road ahead is long...

wa bro gr88
i v envy u ah hahaha
think u should just enjoy BB
maybe she sincere to u
dont think too much now
future what happen also nobody know

Sassy
12-02-2018, 06:41 PM
We pay to have fun.
Juz a quick and no string attach.
They are in this trade to earn quick buck, getting free is war.
There is nothing free in this circle.
Looking for free, it would be much fun to tackle someone and try to get free fuck, that would be more interesting and exciting.

Being KCed juz because they are good at sex, it is not worth it.
This will be the beginning of your never ending nightmare.

tangerinesex
12-02-2018, 07:01 PM
Times are bad. Recently, got propositioned by a mature ML to become her regular FB, for $2000 a month, I could fuck her maybe 5-10 times a month. I was laughing my ass off. Who does she think she is? Even if her cb leaks gold, no one's worth that much

GR888
12-02-2018, 07:10 PM
wa bro gr88
i v envy u ah hahaha
think u should just enjoy BB
maybe she sincere to u
dont think too much now
future what happen also nobody know

Yah, that’s exactly what I’m thinking as well... YOLO & just enjoy lah! She’s actually quite a fun person to have around. Quite knowledgeable about a lot of things for a young girl. Quite sensible too. I guess she’s born in the wrong country. Grew up in a terrible family environment, no opportunities when it comes to education & jobs.

anime83
12-02-2018, 07:59 PM
Ah Tiong Bu cannot play play hor.. last time kena one ktv chiobu nearly caused marriage and family break up.. now got another one like only but no deep feeling, still manageable.. only worry is when the last barrier is being removed..

hockkee
12-02-2018, 09:16 PM
The GR888 one has fallen??? whatever happens to 老蕉 + 情控高手 + 死北风流 + 收放自如 + 没有脚的鸟??? :D

but it does seem to be a happy ending for now, happy for you bro... :) wishing you 恩恩爱爱。

whether with a ML or a relationship proper, i think what's more important is how the other one makes you feel when you are together and apart...

ibanezjem555
12-02-2018, 10:17 PM
Keep your CPF intact bro. Create another account to squirrel away money now (OCBC is good as many branches) and hide the ATM card deep deep in drawer at yr office.
Of course, please treat her like a lady but that does not mean that you do not Plan B and Plan C !!

GR888
12-02-2018, 10:57 PM
The GR888 one has fallen??? whatever happens to 老蕉 + 情控高手 + 死北风流 + 收放自如 + 没有脚的鸟??? :D

but it does seem to be a happy ending for now, happy for you bro... :) wishing you 恩恩爱爱。

whether with a ML or a relationship proper, i think what's more important is how the other one makes you feel when you are together and apart...

Thanks for your well wishes. But it’s still early days. Please don’t listen to that trichard lah. He himself also kena KC-ed lah, haha! I’m just a normal guy, made of flesh & blood... succumbing to lust is nothing surprising.

In my case it was a total collapse & wholesale capitulation, no kidding. This kind of thing don’t need to bluff one. I surrendered meekly to a Malaysian pussy.

https://i.imgur.com/x4gPFyz.jpg

Just could not resist those delish boobs of hers...

https://i.imgur.com/TYYrvyL.jpg

Not to mention her wet & juicy abalone that was just there for the taking...

https://i.imgur.com/1zU2VJM.jpg

Like I said, YOLO... you only live once. If not now, when? If not me, who? Makan first & savour the pleasures of her flesh now... worry about the rest later.

https://i.imgur.com/D0Winrt.jpg

I stay positive and look forward to new sexual experiences with her. I’ve been with a lot of pretty women before, but with the kind of bedroom skills a former sex pro like Busty Bonanza brings to the relationship, sex with her is just pure heaven... and it just gets better.

https://i.imgur.com/GOAKfkv.jpg

Just make sure don’t end up in marriage with an ML can liao, hahaha! If not, sure kena royally screwed by the Women’s Charter if things go wrong... hahaha!!

https://i.imgur.com/PLj303o.jpg

GR888
12-02-2018, 11:03 PM
Sending my CNY wishes to all samsters & bros here in advance!
May the Year of the Dog yield us more pussies & great memories (and mammaries too)!!! Kekekeke!!

https://i.imgur.com/9awdBVJ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/SNCRxS3.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/RbmgyFw.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ONRUbGw.jpg

In the meantime, gearing up for Valentine’s Day. Got Busty Bonanza a small pressie. She told me not to buy her anything expensive & that if I want to get her something, just give her a symbolic token would suffice.

https://i.imgur.com/BBKPGSC.jpg

Bninja
12-02-2018, 11:16 PM
Nice Frs G888, wishing you all the best.

Recently im also Kced by a PRC turned Sin citizen ML...Its only my first meeting with her and we sort of can click GFE chatting blah blah etc.After that exchange wechat as ctc.Shes born in the year of Chicken whereas Im dragon.Always hoping to find someone whose horoscope match.

She told me she bought an hdb $700k whatever I just listened.My hdb is abt same value.Then got some misunderstanding we quarrel and since I pull a stop sign.

I was lucky to only spend $200 which i enjoyed her session.What if I go find her 10 times 100 times?

Mind you shes just jerking cocks and can make 20k per month minus expenditure.No more finding her,I rather spend on gifts @locals which I liked.

Like bros say,my mistakes is fall for her lust and luckily I pulled out quick...

Bninja
12-02-2018, 11:18 PM
Also wishing all bros and sis Happy Valentines Day and coming blissful CNY.😊

retepoet
12-02-2018, 11:37 PM
care to share this ML bro since u claimed its so good :p

Bninja
13-02-2018, 01:21 AM
情到浓时 方知痛

爱如刀割 谁能知?

trichard
13-02-2018, 08:56 AM
情到浓时 方知痛

爱如刀割 谁能知?

这位大哥。由感而发? 莫非也有着一段情?

iphonex
13-02-2018, 10:08 AM

yes exact what it means

poppoppop
13-02-2018, 10:18 AM
Greatly appreciated and good advice from all of you.

I have recently met a ML and she always complain to me she is very poor and hardly earn money in Singapore nowsaday after she had been caught doing HJ by the management.

I get to know her two months ago. We exchanged we chat contact. After that, I go to her massage almost every week.

To avoid addiction, I have stopped going for massage recently because of money issue and also due to coming CNY with lot of money spending.

She has been messaged me almost everyday asking me why I never come for massage. My last visit was on 28th Jan 18.

Sometime, I will treat her dinner and coffee whenever I am free and passby the Spa.

I am quite worry that my wife will find out one day that I have been wechat and visiting her.

trichard
13-02-2018, 11:09 AM

I have recently met a ML and she always complain to me she is very poor and hardly earn money in Singapore nowsaday after she had been caught doing HJ by the management.

I get to know her two months ago. We exchanged we chat contact. After that, I go to her massage almost every week.

To avoid addiction, I have stopped going for massage recently because of money issue and also due to coming CNY with lot of money spending.

She has been messaged me almost everyday asking me why I never come for massage. My last visit was on 28th Jan 18.

Sometime, I will treat her dinner and coffee whenever I am free and passby the Spa.

I am quite worry that my wife will find out one day that I have been wechat and visiting her.

Welcome to the game... We all started typically like what you just wrote the story.

Quick run... Unless you want to play till brother GR888 stage ... Which unlikely because you are married...

快跑。

poppoppop
13-02-2018, 11:18 AM
Thanks. I have already uninstall my we chat.

arbuthen
13-02-2018, 01:12 PM
Ironically, unrequited attention from MLs are actually easier to deal with. Their nonchalance, indifference and even scorn are clear signals to us that we should pull brakes, cut losses and move on. When that happens, the damage to us is merely short term.

明知道是个大坑还要双脚踏进去!!

i agree bro gr88
last night FF say if want more honey must see her often
if i not regular dont blame her if svc go down

i joke that she very direct
she say no choice must make money :(

zhanyou
13-02-2018, 05:50 PM

To avoid addiction, I have stopped going for massage recently because of money issue and also due to coming CNY with lot of money spending. ......

Bro. Can share ctc?

Bninja
13-02-2018, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by bninja:
情到浓时 方知痛

爱如刀割 谁能知?
这位大哥。由感而发? 莫非也有着一段情?

短暂情 😄

anime83
13-02-2018, 07:58 PM
被kc的兄弟,切记 悬崖勒马,回头是岸

trichard
13-02-2018, 09:17 PM
originally posted by bninja:
情到浓时 方知痛

爱如刀割 谁能知?
这位大哥。由感而发? 莫非也有着一段情?

短暂情 😄

是那里短。。。。。。

GR888
13-02-2018, 09:46 PM
Like bros say,my mistakes is fall for her lust and luckily I pulled out quick...

情到浓时 方知痛

爱如刀割 谁能知?

Errr, ahem... doesn’t seem like you’re completely out of it yet, unless it’s another ML you’re referring to :o

GR888
13-02-2018, 09:54 PM
i agree bro gr88
last night FF say if want more honey must see her often
if i not regular dont blame her if svc go down

i joke that she very direct
she say no choice must make money :(

Fuzhou Fishballs very prone to mood swings & say such things from time to time... warned you before liao, hahaha!! But you know her well, when she’s fine again she’ll ask you to go supper after your nocturnal hanky panky action.

Btw, she informed her regulars over WeChat that her joint will be opened throughout CNY. You probably got the message as well I suppose. So you can go see her over the holiday period if you need some CNY sayang!

Damn, I really missed the way she caressed & massaged my ass & family jewels from behind, then slowly ease me up on all fours for her signature HDLY before letting me feast on her luscious body! Need to find a chance to sneak away from Busty Bonanza for my regular fishball fix... hahaha!!

GR888
13-02-2018, 09:57 PM
被kc的兄弟,切记 悬崖勒马,回头是岸

阿弥陀佛!!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

arbuthen
13-02-2018, 10:32 PM
Fuzhou Fishballs very prone to mood swings & say such things from time to time... warned you before liao, hahaha!! But you know her well, when she’s fine again she’ll ask you to go supper after your nocturnal hanky panky action.

Btw, she informed her regulars over WeChat that her joint will be opened throughout CNY. You probably got the message as well I suppose. So you can go see her over the holiday period if you need some CNY sayang!

Damn, I really missed the way she caressed & massaged my ass & family jewels from behind, then slowly ease me up on all fours for her signature HDLY before letting me feast on her luscious body! Need to find a chance to sneak away from Busty Bonanza for my regular fishball fix... hahaha!!

thanx v much again bro gr88
FF told me too
maybe biz bad must open for cny
i chope her cny 2nd day last slot aldy
hope she dont bad mood me again :o

Bninja
13-02-2018, 11:33 PM
Ya bros she initiated back the chat...Will go see her lor if got spare cash but I wouldnt drop deep inside liao....😄

我是穷光蛋 没人爱的啦。😯爱自己最重要☺

Bninja
13-02-2018, 11:39 PM
Dedicated this favourite 刀狼 song to all singles,married,homo whatever .Happy 最重要😊

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!!!
https://youtu.be/RMc1S-WlMt0

GR888
14-02-2018, 02:25 AM
thanx v much again bro gr88
FF told me too
maybe biz bad must open for cny
i chope her cny 2nd day last slot aldy
hope she dont bad mood me again :o

Wait a second... I just remembered. If I’m not wrong Fuzhou Fishballs period is usually middle to third week of the month. Maybe worthwhile checking gently with her first before heading down during CNY.

I mean... no point visiting her if pussy play is off the menu right?? For sure she ain’t gonna give you a discount if her pussy is out of bounds during code red.

arbuthen
14-02-2018, 12:00 PM
Wait a second... I just remembered. If I’m not wrong Fuzhou Fishballs period is usually middle to third week of the month. Maybe worthwhile checking gently with her first before heading down during CNY.

I mean... no point visiting her if pussy play is off the menu right?? For sure she ain’t gonna give you a discount if her pussy is out of bounds during code red.

wa leow! when she period come u also know??!! :eek:
kum sia v much for advise

arbuthen
14-02-2018, 12:01 PM
Dedicated this favourite 刀狼 song to all singles,married,homo whatever .Happy 最重要😊

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!!!
https://youtu.be/RMc1S-WlMt0

happy valebtine day 2 you too bro!
hope u got good time too! :)

GR888
14-02-2018, 11:45 PM
Harlow fellas! How’s everyone’s V-Day coming along? Hope you folks had a memorable V-Day dinner with your ML, FL, partner, wife, girlfriend, whatever whatever.

Tiagong lobster can make women horny so brought Busty Bonanza for a nice crustacean meal just now (not that she needs to up her horny level, haha!)

https://i.imgur.com/GYxPHm7.jpg

Enjoy guys... signing off for the night with some belated V-Day humour :p

https://i.imgur.com/yNtLaPt.jpg

GR888
14-02-2018, 11:46 PM
wa leow! when she period come u also know??!! :eek:
kum sia v much for advise

Arbuthen? Haha! Cheonging is serious business you know? Research is damn important to max our enjoyment.

apache
15-02-2018, 05:07 PM
Arbuthen? Haha! Cheonging is serious business you know? Research is damn important to max our enjoyment.

Can get those ovulation indicator from Guardian. I usually get my KTV gal to test urine with the indicator before I dare to fuck her raw. KNN, I am not sure how long we can be together and if she gets pregnant then I gotta be.....ahhh

trichard
15-02-2018, 09:10 PM
Anyone actually bring your ML to go visit relative ?

Bninja
15-02-2018, 10:04 PM
Ya provided shes your wife...😉

trichard
15-02-2018, 11:23 PM
Ya provided shes your wife...😉

What is the feeling like if so happen that your relative was her customer before... and autoroam before.....

Bninja
15-02-2018, 11:36 PM
Drink and forget lor.Well thats just me lah and I know wouldnt happen to me haha...😄