PDA

View Full Version : VIP 206 master

meteor5115
28-01-2018, 01:37 AM
This call good service... hear my friends say try this girl before and recommend me this girl, my friend say she long hair is more beautiful than short hair. By the way i just want find good service and nice girl. Reached there is about afternoon 3:00pm but the time no so many people so can enjoy the full facilities and because afternoon nothing eat just direct come here so just enjoy the food also. after have a guy say go see girl so i tell the guy i want 206, he say need wait about 20 minute then i rest at the movie room. around 20minute guy call me ready to inside, side at the chair and waiting. the girl ready inside then the girl bring me go down the room, she smile is very nice can speak well english and chinese. Inside room then lie down waiting she take the tools come then help me take out my cloth and shower. Shower also no same other girl will take care all your body sure if your guy go find her will no regret. Finish then lie down enjoy her service, but seriously she kissing and blowjob really nice have try then you know the feeling. then she take out condom then we start to war. skip 100 word finish then we shower and going up.

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Fj: nice style
Bj: very good feeling like fucking