PDA

View Full Version : Submissive type

Jannygirl
26-01-2018, 09:08 AM
Hi, just curious. Any girls / females who are the type if taken advantage, will keep quiet? The submissive type.

Blackenrose
26-01-2018, 12:04 PM
Hi, just curious. Any girls / females who are the type if taken advantage, will keep quiet? The submissive type.

Taken advantage means being squeezed by a 咸猪手?

Rickey
26-01-2018, 12:21 PM
submissive type of girls are usually shy, cute, sweet & lovely ;)

Jannygirl
05-02-2018, 10:48 AM
Taken advantage means being squeezed by a 咸猪手?

Yes like whether a stranger or someone she is familiar with or seen before or friendly with touch her without permission.

Vedar
06-02-2018, 05:04 PM
Touch her which part of her body ?

5osa
06-02-2018, 07:11 PM

You mean touch her with her body ? :eek:

w00f
06-02-2018, 10:01 PM

Are you submissive or dominant type?:D experience tells me sub gal usually don't moan when piak piak!:D

Blackenrose
12-02-2018, 09:38 AM
Yes like whether a stranger or someone she is familiar with or seen before or friendly with touch her without permission.
Well.. I don't think it is submissive, just dun want further troubles.

Aware66
12-02-2018, 12:38 PM

Agree with the comment. Sometimes, personal safety also need to take into consideration, depending on the situation and crowd.

oxeso
12-02-2018, 01:24 PM
Any girls / females who are the type if taken advantage, will keep quiet?
Over here, no ba.. All so garang, i breathe hard also scare ah. :D

Latte
12-02-2018, 02:17 PM
Submissive gal, seldom heard of. But i am submissive guy. You try take advantage of me. Confirmed i will keep quiet

Blackenrose
12-02-2018, 05:54 PM
Submissive gal, seldom heard of. But i am submissive guy. You try take advantage of me. Confirmed i will keep quiet
Reminds me a typical submissive guy :p :
He shoots first whenever I ride him, then he will say, nevermind, nevermind, continue until you 高潮...He will start to cross his legs, face becomes red and the massaging on my boobs stops..

Brendan128
18-02-2018, 01:41 PM
Aww i am sure he enjoys it too. Id also be submissive all the time if the girl desires.

He shoots first whenever I ride him, then he will say, nevermind, nevermind, continue until you 高潮...He will start to cross his legs, face becomes red and the massaging on my boobs stops..

MissJaniceL
07-03-2018, 05:17 AM
Yeah i think most girls will just keep quiet. All the SPF posters useless one la.

drolla
07-03-2018, 09:15 AM
Yeah i think most girls will just keep quiet. All the SPF posters useless one la.

How you know they keep quiet ?

transient
07-03-2018, 09:31 AM

But I think Singapore girls are more vocal and will create a scene. But submissive in bed, i think quite a few

jesgirl
07-03-2018, 11:11 AM
Most my gf are, must train. Tell them when in bed they are my sex slaves, they only job is to comply and satisfy their man. Off the bed is ok. Also, proper BJ is to kneel down, no compromise.

transient
07-03-2018, 12:09 PM
Most my gf are, must train. Tell them when in bed they are my sex slaves, they only job is to comply and satisfy their man. Off the bed is ok. Also, proper BJ is to kneel down, no compromise.

wa, you very strict. but not all girls are "trainable" so it's good if you found one.

edwintantan
07-03-2018, 12:24 PM

haha,, u met a submissive guy,, cant take ur riding
what else did he do to continue
share share le

Blackenrose
07-03-2018, 06:03 PM
haha,, u met a submissive guy,, cant take ur riding
what else did he do to continue
share share le
He is a nice guy actually, just that he is those "anything goes" kinda guy.. ask him eat where, he will reply, u decide.. during his birthday, booked a KTV room with just the both of us..offer to give him a blowjob.. he worried someone might come in.. or take pictures from outside.. in the end still go down on him.. then he heard someone knock on the door.. he panicked and tried to "eject".. then PIANG!!! My head knocked on the table spilling the drinks all over..

ExBros
07-03-2018, 06:22 PM
He is a nice guy actually, just that he is those "anything goes" kinda guy.. ask him eat where, he will reply, u decide.. during his birthday, booked a KTV room with just the both of us..offer to give him a blowjob.. he worried someone might come in.. or take pictures from outside.. in the end still go down on him.. then he heard someone knock on the door.. he panicked and tried to "eject".. then PIANG!!! My head knocked on the table spilling the drinks all over..

Lol! Best post of the day!

I can host if you want a DOM with your sub. Interesting combo!

ExBro
07-03-2018, 08:21 PM
Are you submissive or dominant type?:D experience tells me sub gal usually don't moan when piak piak!:D

Not true. I Yoni massaged a SBF bros sub / slave and she moaned a lot.

That bro said he needed to buy a super power (wired) toy before she squirts but still don’t moan much...

He was surprised I found the “switch” to turn her on as she was rather shy

Hennesi
09-03-2018, 09:45 PM
How you know they keep quiet ?

I also want to know .

MissJaniceL
13-03-2018, 12:01 AM
You all try to touch a girl in public see if she makes a scene lor.
If mrt crowded at most girls will think is accidental, or move away one.

Usually incidents is other people see a guy rubbing against a girl then confront one. Just observe lo...

Jannygirl
27-04-2018, 11:03 AM
There was a scdf recruit boy who just put his fist on my backside before i left the bus. i just turn and see who is it but i ignore after that and didn't move. feel v embarrass.

Jannygirl
27-04-2018, 11:05 AM

private part

Jannygirl
27-04-2018, 11:09 AM

you mean is it kneel down on the floor naked and you stand?

sharklaserscom
28-04-2018, 04:20 PM
Many proud vocal loud wwoman in sg