PDA

View Full Version : Real Story : My First ONS 13yrs ago...

takelooongtime
26-03-2007, 04:01 AM
This is a real story...no real names or date will be revealed...but the integrity of this story is true....

I was young...lost my virginity at 14, but never had a ONS before and dun know how to go about getting it...but that was the last thing on my mind that night. I just completed my BMT and planned to celebrate my POP with my platoon mates at ZOUK. Agreed to meet at 8.30pm, but I reached the place at 8.

Once inside I got my beer, and I sat at the counter, trying to ease in with the crowd as it was my first time there. I was sipping my beer slowly and suddenly my handphone rang. (I was the lucky one who managed to get a handphone at a young age) I picked up and it was my platoon mates telling me that they have changed the location to Sparks. (Now renamed Grease)

"Wah lau! now then you tell me! I already in Zouk liao leh!" I shouted at my platoon mates over the phone.

"Bobian leh...Kelvin says he prefer to go sparks as his gf working there as waitress, paiseh lah we see you there hor. Bye Bye!" He quickly hanged up the phone.

I was angry...I meant I'm still a NS boy not earning much with a paltry allowance of $160 a month an I spend money to come into Zouk. I pick up my beer and glup it down at one go and slam the mug on the counter.

"Aiyo, why so angry?" A voice speaks to me...

I looked to my right and see a cute girl smiling at me. She looks nice with long hair and big eyes.

"ermm...no lah...angry lah...my friends fly my aeroplane...change place to sparks...so wasted money to come in." I replied with a stutter...afterall I'm not used to girls I do not know starting a conversation with me.

"Come dun angry, I buy you a drink. Come out play must happy right?" She still smile at me.

"ermm...ok lor...I want tiger." I was surprise actually.

"Dun drink tiger lah, man must drink hard alcohol. I buy you something nice and strong then can sooth your anger mah!" She half jokingly said to me. Before I can tell her that my tolerance for alcohol is not that good she signalled to the bartender and whispered something to him.

"So what is your name?" I asked her, trying to start a conversation.

"Mandy, you leh?" She asked me back.

"Alan." I replied not knowing what to say next.

There is a short silence. She just keep smiling at me.

"Why you botak huh? NS is it?" She broke the ice.

"eh...ya lor, just finish BMT. Tonight supposed to meet my platoon mates to celebrate." Still dun know what to say...

"Haha, look very cute leh. Can I touch or not huh?" her hands reach over to touch my botak head. And she is rubbing my head (Not the one below) before I can reply.

"The feeling very ticklish leh...hahaha. So Cute!" She laughed. I also laugh.

At this point the Bartender serves the drink she ordered for me, it is a dark looking concotion served in a shot glass. There were 6 shots on the counter.

"Come let's drink together!" She beckons.

I tried to be a real man, and I pick up the glass and glup it down at one go. Wah! This is a strong drink, very hard to swallow...I only drank beer and some bourbon in my whole life till then...

"Hmmm...quite nice...what drink is this?" I tried to hold my ground and not show a face of discomfort.

"This is call B33. Nice hor. I ordered 6, we can have 3 each." She seems delighted at my reaction...

Somehow after the drink...I forgot about my friends waiting for me at Sparks...I forgot that I'm speaking to a Girl I met for the first time...and most importantly...I forgot I dun hold my liquor well...

To be Continued if reponse is good...:)

homie
26-03-2007, 04:54 AM
hey yo bro takelooongtime.. btw, how i wish i were you.. hahaha.. keep ur story comin aite.. luv to hear frm ya soon..:D

aman
26-03-2007, 08:44 AM
bro t your story end:confused: pls continue:D

NewM00n
26-03-2007, 11:02 AM
Yah I wonder got any more coming ?:D

FunGuy70
26-03-2007, 12:48 PM
brother so high liao...dun forget to continue hor...we are waiting for u lor....:)

takelooongtime
26-03-2007, 07:15 PM
Continued....

Time went by, we started to chat inbetween shots of B53 like old friends. We talked about a lot of things. About my NS, about music, about drinks...from the conversation I also found out that she is 2 years older than me, and that her parents are normally out of town away on business. I also found out that she drives a car, a mitsubishi lancer, and basically she is a rich man daughter. Oh yah, I also found out that she has mixed blood of Dutch and Chinese, though she dun look like it. We order another round of 6 shots as the conversation continues, an hour has already passed...the conversation goes on to more personal stuff...

"Are you in a relationship now?" I asked her.

"What you mean? Boyfriend?" She asked me back.

"Yah...something like that." I mumbled.

"No lah, just break up with him last week. That's why here alone to drink my sorrows away. Hahaha." She replied in a joking manner.

"So you have a girlfriend now?" She asked me back.

"Ermmm...no...I never have a girlfriend before." I lied to her. Somehow I have a feeling it was the right thing to say.

"Never have? Sure or not?!? Dun lie to me hor! Wait ask you to drink more!" She teased me.

"Really! Bluff for what? Not like very proud like that." I clarified.

"Hahahaha...so you virgin is it?" She teased me.

"Ermmmm......yah lah...what to do?" I blushed. Although I'm not a virgin, but I dun feel right telling a girl I just met that I have been bonking away for the past 5 years.

"Really?!? Wah...you never think want to try meh?" She asked curiously.

"Got lah! But this type of thing want to try means can try meh? Where got so easy?"

She suddenly eased herself forward, lean aganist me and whisper into my ears...

"You want to try, I can let you try...." She says in a very slutty manner...and then she lick my earlobes.

I was shocked! I dun know how to reply her, it is like I really want to say something, but have nothing to say...I just giggled and blushed like a little boy.

She continued to put her hands around my botak head and rub it while nibbling on my earlobes. I can smell her purfume when she is up this close..."beautiful" it is the name of her purfume, and something I remember her by.

"How? I think you taste very nice. And dun worry I dun bite, I'll just swallow you whole." She whisper to me again...

At this point, my little head down there is paying her a lot of respect in full salute already. I dun know if it is the alcohol but my breathing is becoming fast and heavy. I can also feel blood gushing to both my heads. Air is becoming very hot in the room.

"Ermmm...really....can ar?" I stuttered again.

She smiled at me and give me a wink. She then put her hands on my belt buckle and pull me closed to her.

"You are lucky tonight." She said while biting her lips.

She took the 2 remianing shots of B53 at one go and pulled me by my belt leading me out of Zouk to the carpark.

To be continued....if there are more bros who wants to hear the story. :o

Mulch
26-03-2007, 07:23 PM
mai tu liao...:D

velvetghost
26-03-2007, 07:24 PM
dude...its B53, not B33...

anyways, good build up...looking forward to the rest of the story...;)

YouthWing
26-03-2007, 07:24 PM
I sure keen to hear. Please continue you encounter :D

Glen2712
26-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Continued....

"Are you in a relationship now?" I asked her.

"What you mean? Boyfriend?" She asked me back.

"Yah...something like that." I mumbled.

"No lah, just break up with him last week. That's why here alone to drink my sorrows away. Hahaha." She replied in a joking manner.

"So you have a girlfriend now?" She asked me back.

"Ermmm...no...I never have a girlfriend before." I lied to her. Somehow I have a feeling it was the right thing to say.

"Never have? Sure or not?!? Dun lie to me hor! Wait ask you to drink more!" She teased me.

"Really! Bluff for what? Not like very proud like that." I clarified.

"Hahahaha...so you virgin is it?" She teased me.

"Ermmmm......yah lah...what to do?" I blushed. Although I'm not a virgin, but I dun feel right telling a girl I just met that I have been bonking away for the past 5 years.

"Really?!? Wah...you never think want to try meh?" She asked curiously.

"Got lah! But this type of thing want to try means can try meh? Where got so easy?"

She suddenly eased herself forward, lean aganist me and whisper into my ears...

"You want to try, I can let you try...." She says in a very slutty manner...and then she lick my earlobes.

I was shocked! I dun know how to reply her, it is like I really want to say something, but have nothing to say...I just giggled and blushed like a little boy.

She continued to put her hands around my botak head and rub it while nibbling on my earlobes. I can smell her purfume when she is up this close..."beautiful" it is the name of her purfume, and something I remember her by.

"How? I think you taste very nice. And dun worry I dun bite, I'll just swallow you whole." She whisper to me again...

To be continued....if there are more bros who wants to hear the story. :o

Fucking Boner.....Tat's a Siren Virgin Killer.... :D

homie
27-03-2007, 01:50 AM
yo yo yo.. keep e story comin aite bro!! i fuckin cant wait man...:D :D

fishyfish
27-03-2007, 01:57 AM
dude...its B53, not B33...

anyways, good build up...looking forward to the rest of the story...;)

bro, nice story... pls cont ! tot is B52 ? haha:D

AD69
27-03-2007, 02:03 AM
Do continue with the story.

Fortunestar
27-03-2007, 02:13 AM
Please continue bro, camping here.

sboard
27-03-2007, 02:18 AM
more more!!! i love ons but never had this type of luck before:p

takelooongtime
27-03-2007, 03:03 AM
Continuing....

We waited at the entrance of the carpark by the road side for the velet to drive her car out. She is leaning against me with her back towards me. I can feel her rubbing my dick through the fabric of my jeans to maintain my hardon. Although we are in public, I cannot wait to unzip my jeans to let my didi out to release the pressure...the seams around the groin area of my jeans is bursting. I hugged her from behind and smell her hair, pulling her close to me to intensify the rubbing. She flick her hair to one side with her other hand to reveal a smooth slender creamy neck. I did not hold myself back, I kiss her neck gently, flicking my tongue in the ever familiar motion that I have trained to do over the years.

She let out a soft moan but push my head away gently.

"Slow down boy, I got friends around here." She said to me while still smiling.

"How to slow down when you keeping rubbing me like you are doing now?" I whispered to her hornily.

At this moment, her car arrived at the entrance of the car park. The velet got out of the car and she proceeded to the driver's seat. I jumped into the passenger seat hurriedly. She slammed her foot on the accerlerator and off we go.

The moment the car reaches Zion road, she again put her left hand on my groin. She simply dun allow my brother a break. She stroke the tip of where my head should be gently, arousing it to full glory once again. This time I can really feel the pressure against my jeans as I'm in the sitting position. I cannot hold any longer and unzipped my jeans to let my didi out for fresh air. She laughed...

"Can't wait is it?" She teased.

Before I can reply, she proceeded to give me a slow but firm HJ while driving. Long slow strokes, with the occasional rubbing with her fingers on my already purplish head. I lean my head backwards and enjoy this sensation. She ran her fingers gently along my shaft, and then teased the underside of the head by rubbing along the rim. This sensation send electrical jolts through my entire body and I cannot help it but give out a soft moan. I dun normally come easily, but this sensation is like a dry orgasm...an Orgasm without shooting. Seeing the look of satisfication on my face, she pulled her hand back and continued to drive with 2 hands.

I do not want this sensation to end, so I continued to masterbate myself to maintain my dick in full glory. Halfway through at a deserted traffic junction, she bended over and kiss my dick, using her tongue to rim my dick and lick the shaft along it's lenght. I was in ectasy, I would have shoot off my load this time if not for the traffic lights turning green. She smiled at me and continued the journey to her house....all the way with me still maintaining the hardon myself by mastubating while admiring her nice slender legs and ample bossom which I did not notice in the darness of Zouk...

To be continued again...I also cannot tahan liao...these memories make me very horny...let me stop for awhile or else I would need to go find a bonk.:p

ok69
27-03-2007, 03:04 AM
i want to cut botak again :D

aman
27-03-2007, 08:31 AM
bro, don't take long time to post le.........:D

shadowfiend
27-03-2007, 12:32 PM
Camping here liao. Can't wait! :D

takelooongtime
28-03-2007, 01:09 AM
Thank you Bros for the support and sincere appreciation to the 2 bros who up my points. I'm just back from work now and is quite tired, but seeing that so many bros wants me to continue the story, I will try my best. Thanks once again.

Continuing....

As I jerk myself slowly while occasionally caressing her fair thighs throughout the rest of the journey, she just keep smiling at me and occasionally giggle when it felt ticklish.

She drove to a detached house somewhere near Holland, I dun exactly know where I am. Afraid that someone will be at her house, I quickly zipped up my jeans and put my brother into the confines of my underwear again after airing it for the past 20mins. She alighted her car and beckon me to follow her while opening the main doors to the house. I quickly alighted and followed her into the house with my heart thumping quickly.

"Wah, this place is hugh...is anyone at home?" I asked, still scared but in awe.

"Yah, my 2 maids are home. But normally at night they keep to their quarters at the back of the house to watch TV and dun come out unless I asked them to. They know that sometimes I bring guest to spend the night so they dun really want to ka jiao me or else I complain them wait they lose their jobs...hahaha...no lah, they are both quite nice people, just that they know what to do and what not to do...so dun worry lah." She seems very confident and it's like she has done this a lot of times.

"You want a drink? Or you want to take a shower?" She asked innocently. It seems like the pussy cat in her suddenly disappear.

"Shower, I'm reeking of alcohol." I replied hoping that she say she will join me.

"Ok, come follow me." She smiled and signalled me to go upstairs.

Oh boy, I think I'm getting lucky again...I followed her upstairs to her room, it is a big room. It is about the 3 times the size of my bedroom. There is a King size bed in the centre of the room, a 29inch TV sitting on a rack facing it, and a PC on a big study desk at a Corner, but I dun see any wardrobes, strange for a girls room. She lead me to a door at the other corner of the room and opened it and voila! She has a walk-in wardrobe leading to a toilet!

As I enter the door to the wardobe, I hugged her from behind and begin to kiss her neck, but she push my head away gently...

"Take a shower first lah...go...go...I go and get you my ex's clothes to change into." She shooed me into the shower...I'm quite dissapointed actually for the lack of action, she just dun seem so happening anymore, I think she must be high on alcohol just now that's why suddenly so horny.

I walked into the toilet obediently still hoping that she will folow me, nope nothing happened, she just closed the doors behind me. I took off my clothes and start to shower alone, sianz....

I begin to soap my body, and I also soaped my face. As I turn on the tap and wash away the soap on my face and opened my eyes..what I saw blew me away...

She is standing there outside the shower cubicle which is seperated by a glass door, wearing a black satin flyaway babydoll.

Bros who are not into lingerie but wants to know what flyaway babydoll is, I have attached a picture.
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodlgvw/V224333.jpg

She has firm round tits, firm as I can see her breast still standing up proud without a bra under the flyaway. The size should be around a b+ to a C cup. Though her shoulders are pretty broad for a woman, she has a slim waist. A flat stomach, not the muscular type but flat. She is the naturally slim type. Though I can't really see her butt at that point in time, I can imagine that it is quite perky as I noticed that earlier when I was at Zouk with her. Her skin is as I expected to be fair and smooth. She is quite tall now I realise, about 1.7m, and her legs are heavenly, long and slender, just the way I like it. My eyes is indeed paying full salute to this body of art.

She stared at my naked body with her fingers at her lips. I was caught so unaware. My little bro down there has an immediate reaction. I slowly opened the glass door...

"You want to join me?" I asked her with my didi pointing in her direction.

"No...let me watch for awhile more. I like to see man with tanned toned body getting wet in the shower, it turns me on a lot. Just let me watch...continue with what you are doing..." She replied with her finger still at the corner of her lips. This time she starts to look horny again...

"Ok, so where are the clothes you wanted to pass to me?" I asked in a nonchalant manner.

"You are already wearing it...my ex dun normally wear clothes when he is here." She replied still staring at my body with a CFM look on her face.

I just smile and goes back into the cubicle and continue my shower as she watch. Actually, I'm already burning with a desire to FXXK her right away without finishing my shower, but I played it cool as I think this babe would be worth it for she is going to be one of the wildest I'm going to bonk to date. I also want to confess that my body is nothing much to speak about now, but my six pecs are definitely there when I was in still in NS.

I continued the shower, taking an occasional peek at her fabulous body through the glass...

To be continued...

Sorry bros, really quite tired today, hope you guys enjoy reading so far. Do come back for the next part. Till then, cheers!

eeemen
28-03-2007, 02:57 AM
Do carry on bro, and dun taketoooolong eh? [pun intended:D ], thanks and cheers........e

tan707070
28-03-2007, 07:42 AM
bro camping here very good posting :D

takelooongtime
28-03-2007, 11:32 PM
Thanks to the brothers support and upZ again. I'm continuing the next part, hope to get more viewers. :)

As I continue my shower, my mind is totally not focus on cleaning myself, but more on taking ocassional peeks at her. She just look so yummy. Although she told me to continue showering, I'm almost at the end of the shower, so I dun really know what else to do also. So I put on more shower foam and soap myself again. She can also sense that I'm very much clueless as to what I'm supposed to do next. She walked over and open theglass door...

"Need my help?" She says in a foxy manner.

Without much prompting, she enter the cubicle with me and starts to soap me up. She begin to clean my body gently, it is more like caressing my body. She starts from the front, rubbing my chest and then slowly goes down to my pecs. she seems to like it very much and is caressing my stomach muscles for awhile as she holds her gaze in my eyes. She then turned on the water to rinse it off. Her lingerie is still on her and it got wet as the water flows down from the shower head. Looking at a horny and wet female who looks like she really need a good FxxK, I cannot hold back any longer and pull her towards me to french her. Despite the high tension that I have been feeling, I have yet to taste those luscious lips. They taste nice and I would say she is pretty good at frenching, I would still say so even now after so many years. She dart her long tongue into my mouth and occasionally bite my lips gently and slowly. Ocassionally she would suck my tongue into hers and tickle the tip of my tongue with hers when it's inside her mouth, her tongue is really very sweet.

While frenching, I slowly notice that she has moved her hands further south to my groin area and is caressing my shaft gently. As she strokes it, I move my hands down to her chest and feels her soft but frim breast through her lingerie. She lets out soft moans with her lips still locked with mine. My nimble fingers is soon untying the knot infront of her lingerie as she makes my manhood bigger and bigger with her soft caress. After untying the knots I slip my hands inside and feels her breast flesh on flesh for the first time. They are indeed firm and round, I continue on to caress her nipples and as my fingers stroke it she finally release the locking of the lips to let out a loud moan. She must have really sensitive nipples.

I pulled down one side of her lingerie and reveal her breast naked for my eyes to feast on. She has small nipples with a small aerola. It is somewhat pinkish but is actually more on the light brown side. The shape of her breast is really very nice. If I did not feel them myself I would have thought that she got them surgically enhanced. I soon start to attack her nipples with my tongue, circling, flicking and sucking them till they are hard and perky. She is totally enjoying the whole process as her moans become louder. My manhood at this point is throbbing at it's full glory as she did not stop stroking it as I play with her assets. I wanted to go to the other breast but she stopped me...

"Dun take all the fun away, I want to play too..." She whispered to me.

With that she proceeds to kneel down and put my throbbing cock into her warm wet mouth. She took the whole lenght of my cock right into her mouth straight away. DEEPTHROAT! Not that I'm big, but it's not often that you meet a girl who dun need a warm up to deepthroat. While my cock is still in her mouth, I can feel her tongue sticking out to caress the joining part of my balls and shaft. It is a very unique feeling that I have not tried before. She suck my cock with much enthusiasm, her BBBJ is with long strokes and much suction plus tongue action. She also alternate between licking my balls and deepthroat. I can feel my legs turning jelly with each motion and very soon, I'm leaning against the wall and thoroughly enjoy her work. She is trying very hard to please me and keep giving me the CFM look. After about 20mins of good mouth-cock action, I'm beginning to feel my climax which is rare as I have only CIM once with an ex-gf of mine since I lost my virginity. But just before I can shot, she stopped and smiled coyly at me.

"Are you sure you are a virgin? Most guys would have come twice already." She doubted but with her hands still stroking my dick.

"Ermm...watch too much prono...I think" I continued to lie while breathing heavily.

She did not reply but starts to tickle the underside of my dick with her fingers. I dun know why but this action got me really stirred up and I shot my load off instantly without warning. It was a pretty strong explosion and my seeds were everywhere, on her face, her chest, her lingerie and some were even on the glass door. But despite the mess, she has a very satisfied look on her face...

"So you like it this way is it? So strong...ooo...never masterbate for a long time?" She said as she use her fingers to wipe off seeds on her face.

I can only nodded and say nothing at this point of time.

"Virgin sperm, I like....so thick and strong..." She said as she her lick fingers clean of the sperm.

To be continued...

filaboy77
28-03-2007, 11:56 PM
:( boyz.. u r luckY...

countless times to zouk when i in NS, also dont hav this kinda luck.. haiz..:confused:

takelooongtime
29-03-2007, 12:02 AM
:( boyz.. u r luckY...

countless times to zouk when i in NS, also dont hav this kinda luck.. haiz..:confused:

Do you have such encounters in other places then? After all these years, I think it is more how you get it rather than whether you have the luck to get it or not. Luck play some part lah, but trust me when I say it is something that can be learnt.

Elementary
29-03-2007, 12:56 AM
Good story. Camping here too. :D

QQ8899
29-03-2007, 01:23 AM
Good story. Camping here too. :D

Wah, u camp in every thread ah bro? Then drink too much kopi-o till cannot sleep le...:p

toss
29-03-2007, 03:03 AM
nice story bro. keep it up.

Elementary
30-03-2007, 01:29 AM
Wah, u camp in every thread ah bro? Then drink too much kopi-o till cannot sleep le...:pHahahaa.......I like reading these wonderful story written by bros in this forum. :)

Xybercool83
30-03-2007, 06:54 AM
Wahahha good story ..continue pls ... make me starting to grow horns

superman
30-03-2007, 11:51 AM
camp here for more bro. nice story. :)

beck7777
30-03-2007, 11:55 AM
The thread starter really live up to his nick...

TAKE LONG TIME!!!! :D

-SBF-
30-03-2007, 02:42 PM
The thread starter really live up to his nick...

TAKE LONG TIME!!!! :D

hahahahaha:D

lucky low
30-03-2007, 02:56 PM
hi bros, good story. 13years ago I also go Zouk, no such encounter, now I also botak, maybe should go back and check if I have such luck.

takelooongtime
02-04-2007, 06:23 AM
Sorry brothers, was going in and out of Malaysia for work the past few days, so did not continue the story as tired from travelling. So sad that I was in foreign land without enough Vitamin M for Bonking, feeling exteremly horny throughout...haiz...anyway here the story continues.

As she takes off her lingerine and wash her hair clean of my seed, I finally get to see her body in full view. Nice perky ass as I expected, apple shape, round and firm. She has a light bikini tan line on her body so can see that she most probably does some sun tanning. Her waist is also quite slim, to the extend of a bit bony, can see the first few lower ribs surrounding her flat abs. But her breast is really a sight to behold, roudn and firm...now to think of it, her body is very much like Elle Macpherson type. Tight and full figure.

I got out of the toilet as my legs are feeling tired. My legs are still sore from the 24km road march a few days back and today I already shot a load while standing. I wipe dry and drag my jelly legs outside to the bedroom and slump myself on the bed and fell into deeo sleep within moments.

slurp....pook.....slurp...pook...

A tingling sensation on my rod woke me up...she is giving me a BBBJ with her pussy facing me! Wah cannot tahan...my dick already at full glory...how did she managed to do it when I'm asleep? Really cannot understand how the body works sometimes. And I have to say this charbor really very horny...but I have to admit she has been doing most of the work till now. Her pussy facing me is no other than a signal of invitation for me to taste it. I inspected it by smelling it first, nice...no musky smell, only smell of soap, it seems she is prepared.

I started by rubbing the clitoris with my fingers first. it is pretty responsive and started to swell to my stimulation. Sideways first for about 10 times then horizontal for awhile...then circling it then back to rubbing sideways and vice versa, from my 5 years of experience I know that this is the most effective method of playing with the little pearl at the opening of the vagina. She is soon moaning to the pleasurable sensation she is feeling and cannot help but stop BBBJing me. She starts to push her clit towards my face and I know she wants more...

While continuing the rubbing of the pearl, I lick her abalone with the tip of my tongue slowly, savouring the sweetnees of her juices. While still rubbing her clit, I applied long gentle strokes along the sides then strong darting actions into the opening, she is slumped totally on my stomach from my 2 prong attacks but her hands continue to polish my rod. I can feel her strong breathing as her ample bossom raise up and down on my stomach. After continuing this for awhile more she screams in pleasure and grabs my thighs tightly. She has cummed, it is obvious not only from her gesture, but also from some squirting of her cum into my face. Despite that, I continued my attacks and continue to make her come longer...I want to reward her for a job well done in the shower just now...she can only continue to moan in pleasure and stay in that position breathing heavily.

Finally I stopped as I think she is spent. She continued to lie down on my stomach with her cunt facing me for another 5-10mins totally exhausted. She then slowly sit up and turn around to lie down on my chest. I hugged her and whispered to her...

"Feels good?"

"mmmm...yes...you got me to....heaven just now..." she murmered.

I let her lay there and rest while I took a quick nap...by now my didi already soften due to the lack of stimulation.

"How come you are so good at this? You are supposed to be a virgin...with no Gfs before..." She suddenly woke up and ask me.

"I got read on the internet that it should be like that mah." I lied.

"You must either be lying or a natural...so shiok..." She continues to hug me and goes back to her light slumber...

Wah! Almost kenna exposed twice liao, cannot act so pro...wait she angry I lie to her. I played with her long silky hair and slowly falls asleep again with her in my arms.

After about 1/2 hour, she woke me up and asked if I'm hungry. I told her not really. She has this coy look on her face.

"You know...as far as I know, you are still a virgin...and I'm going to deflower you tonight." She said suddenly.

She quickly proceed to BBBJ me again, but this time with her face towards me. I tell you man, her BBBJ with her deepthroat is really good. Marikita within minutes and is all ready to go. As I'm not prepared for anything tonight, I did not bring any CD with me so I did her raw. She did not mind and did not even ask me about it, so being young and dangerous, I also did not bother. She sat on my stomach facing me...

"Ready?" She ask me with an extremely playful look on her face.

I nodded and she put my shaft into her pussy in cowgirl position. She did not move which I did not expect, but lean forward and talked to me.

"So how do you feel inside a girl for the first time? Nice?" I feel like I'm being interviewed.

"Ermmm...nice...but dun know what to do..hehe" I tried to act cute.

"Dun worry, jie jie here will bring you to heaven in a moment." She smiled hornily and started to ride me.

She rode slowly at first. I can feel that she is quite tight but not very wet. I think I spill too much of her juices just now when I made her squirt. But nonetheless I started to play with her wonderful assets as she rides me. Her breast is really world class. Seeing them bouncing up and down is enough to make me rock hard. I started to move my hips thrusting upwards to go deeper each time she pounds down on me. She lets out soft moans and I sit up to lick her breasts. She starts to ride me hard while I'm sitting up and pull me towards her bouncing breast. I can start to feel her getting wetter by the minute. After riding me for like 15mins she got tired after cumming twice. I can feel her juice flowing down my rod onto my balls as she pumps away. She is one horny lady. I lay her down on the bed and inset my boner into her abalone opening. My dick is at it's fullest with a purplish head I can remember because it is not often that it turns purple. I continue to thrust her vigourously...

"Dear....please cum....I cannot take it anymore...you are so powerful..." She moans...

I ignored her and continued to pump like a machine....five fast in, one slow out....five fast in, one slow out....I continued this momentum as I like it very much myself....she is moaning away like no tomorrow. After about 15mins of thrusting in normal missonary, I raise her legs to my shoulders for deeper penertration. As I push myself deep into her, she screamed in ectasy and starts to perspire...her hands are trying to grab anything she can get her hands on. She grabs a pillow and covers her sweet face with it. I can see her hands tightening the grip on the pillow as I pump deeper and deeper...harder and harder...finally she took the pillow away and looked at me with semi open eyes...

"Darling...stop...I very tired....I lost count of how many times I cummed already...please...." She said softly...totally worn out from my thrusting.

"I thought you want to bring me to heaven? How come I haven't cum you already cannot liao?" I'm feeling fustrated.

"Darling...cannot...sorry....really cannot liao...I dun think I can even walk liao...my legs too weak..." She pleaded...

"ok..." I reluctunly pulled myself out...

I lay beside her and she hugged me tightly...

"I never tried a virgin as powerful as you before....in fact I never tried a man tahan so long before..." She said inbetween heavy breathing.

I just smiled and kiss her on her forehead.

"I want to go toilet...you pump me so long that I want to urine."

Knowing from experience that it is not that she wants to urine but that I pumped deep enough to make her wants to squirt, I smiled to myself. As she tries to stand up on the bed, her legs went jelly and she land on all fours with her butt facing me. It is too tempting a position. I quickly proceed to ready myself for doggie position behind her.

"Honey...give me 3 more minutes...I want you now..." I told her quickly.

I thrust my manhood into her in doggie position and starts to pump away...

"Dear please dun......dun....." She starts to plead...

"Dun....dun stop.....oh my god....faster....oh god....OH MY GOD!..." She screamed...

She came violently, her hair is flinged about and she arched her back backwards towards me. I grabbed her breast from behind while still pumping away. I can feel her cum trying to push my dick out...it is that strong, but I continue to pump as the increases pressure enhanced the tightness of her already tight cunt. I can feel her CB quivering with each of my thrust and I can also feel my balls tightening, it is only a matter of time before I got to give up and blow my load. I pumped a few times more and quickly pull out to shot my creamy load on her ass. It was an unforgettable sight. A nice SYT totally spent with my load on her back and ass. She is conqured totally, and can only lie down with her faced buried in the pillow. Totally conqured.

To be continued....

Evianalps
02-04-2007, 08:40 AM
MORE..More plsss......glad ure back

aman
02-04-2007, 09:15 AM
bro can't tahan your story liao......pls continue fast:)

Alter.Ego
02-04-2007, 10:11 AM
wah bro wish my ns days were as happening as yours man. During those days i only had my gf to bonk and after i broke up with her i was only left with my left hand.

Great story, please continue...

superman
02-04-2007, 12:02 PM
wow your story so powerful bro. camp here for more :)

-SBF-
02-04-2007, 12:08 PM
ya nice story...keekekeke:)

Elementary
02-04-2007, 03:30 PM
bro can't tahan your story liao......pls continue fast:)You are not the only one.......hehehehe

Tribeca
06-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Got room for a new camper ? :D

singleguy81
07-04-2007, 11:54 AM
camping here for the next installment. :D

-SBF-
07-04-2007, 12:33 PM
Got room for a new camper ? :D

comfrim have:D

aman
07-04-2007, 09:31 PM
You are not the only one.......hehehehe

bro, are you still waiting.........:)

tan707070
18-04-2007, 08:18 AM
Sorry brothers, was going in and out of Malaysia for work the past few days, so did not continue the story as tired from travelling. So sad that I was in foreign land without enough Vitamin M for Bonking, feeling exteremly horny throughout...haiz...anyway here the story continues.

As she takes off her lingerine and wash her hair clean of my seed, I finally get to see her body in full view. Nice perky ass as I expected, apple shape, round and firm. She has a light bikini tan line on her body so can see that she most probably does some sun tanning. Her waist is also quite slim, to the extend of a bit bony, can see the first few lower ribs surrounding her flat abs. But her breast is really a sight to behold, roudn and firm...now to think of it, her body is very much like Elle Macpherson type. Tight and full figure.

I got out of the toilet as my legs are feeling tired. My legs are still sore from the 24km road march a few days back and today I already shot a load while standing. I wipe dry and drag my jelly legs outside to the bedroom and slump myself on the bed and fell into deeo sleep within moments.

slurp....pook.....slurp...pook...

A tingling sensation on my rod woke me up...she is giving me a BBBJ with her pussy facing me! Wah cannot tahan...my dick already at full glory...how did she managed to do it when I'm asleep? Really cannot understand how the body works sometimes. And I have to say this charbor really very horny...but I have to admit she has been doing most of the work till now. Her pussy facing me is no other than a signal of invitation for me to taste it. I inspected it by smelling it first, nice...no musky smell, only smell of soap, it seems she is prepared.

I started by rubbing the clitoris with my fingers first. it is pretty responsive and started to swell to my stimulation. Sideways first for about 10 times then horizontal for awhile...then circling it then back to rubbing sideways and vice versa, from my 5 years of experience I know that this is the most effective method of playing with the little pearl at the opening of the vagina. She is soon moaning to the pleasurable sensation she is feeling and cannot help but stop BBBJing me. She starts to push her clit towards my face and I know she wants more...

While continuing the rubbing of the pearl, I lick her abalone with the tip of my tongue slowly, savouring the sweetnees of her juices. While still rubbing her clit, I applied long gentle strokes along the sides then strong darting actions into the opening, she is slumped totally on my stomach from my 2 prong attacks but her hands continue to polish my rod. I can feel her strong breathing as her ample bossom raise up and down on my stomach. After continuing this for awhile more she screams in pleasure and grabs my thighs tightly. She has cummed, it is obvious not only from her gesture, but also from some squirting of her cum into my face. Despite that, I continued my attacks and continue to make her come longer...I want to reward her for a job well done in the shower just now...she can only continue to moan in pleasure and stay in that position breathing heavily.

Finally I stopped as I think she is spent. She continued to lie down on my stomach with her cunt facing me for another 5-10mins totally exhausted. She then slowly sit up and turn around to lie down on my chest. I hugged her and whispered to her...

"Feels good?"

"mmmm...yes...you got me to....heaven just now..." she murmered.

I let her lay there and rest while I took a quick nap...by now my didi already soften due to the lack of stimulation.

"How come you are so good at this? You are supposed to be a virgin...with no Gfs before..." She suddenly woke up and ask me.

"I got read on the internet that it should be like that mah." I lied.

"You must either be lying or a natural...so shiok..." She continues to hug me and goes back to her light slumber...

Wah! Almost kenna exposed twice liao, cannot act so pro...wait she angry I lie to her. I played with her long silky hair and slowly falls asleep again with her in my arms.

After about 1/2 hour, she woke me up and asked if I'm hungry. I told her not really. She has this coy look on her face.

"You know...as far as I know, you are still a virgin...and I'm going to deflower you tonight." She said suddenly.

She quickly proceed to BBBJ me again, but this time with her face towards me. I tell you man, her BBBJ with her deepthroat is really good. Marikita within minutes and is all ready to go. As I'm not prepared for anything tonight, I did not bring any CD with me so I did her raw. She did not mind and did not even ask me about it, so being young and dangerous, I also did not bother. She sat on my stomach facing me...

"Ready?" She ask me with an extremely playful look on her face.

I nodded and she put my shaft into her pussy in cowgirl position. She did not move which I did not expect, but lean forward and talked to me.

"So how do you feel inside a girl for the first time? Nice?" I feel like I'm being interviewed.

"Ermmm...nice...but dun know what to do..hehe" I tried to act cute.

"Dun worry, jie jie here will bring you to heaven in a moment." She smiled hornily and started to ride me.

She rode slowly at first. I can feel that she is quite tight but not very wet. I think I spill too much of her juices just now when I made her squirt. But nonetheless I started to play with her wonderful assets as she rides me. Her breast is really world class. Seeing them bouncing up and down is enough to make me rock hard. I started to move my hips thrusting upwards to go deeper each time she pounds down on me. She lets out soft moans and I sit up to lick her breasts. She starts to ride me hard while I'm sitting up and pull me towards her bouncing breast. I can start to feel her getting wetter by the minute. After riding me for like 15mins she got tired after cumming twice. I can feel her juice flowing down my rod onto my balls as she pumps away. She is one horny lady. I lay her down on the bed and inset my boner into her abalone opening. My dick is at it's fullest with a purplish head I can remember because it is not often that it turns purple. I continue to thrust her vigourously...

"Dear....please cum....I cannot take it anymore...you are so powerful..." She moans...

I ignored her and continued to pump like a machine....five fast in, one slow out....five fast in, one slow out....I continued this momentum as I like it very much myself....she is moaning away like no tomorrow. After about 15mins of thrusting in normal missonary, I raise her legs to my shoulders for deeper penertration. As I push myself deep into her, she screamed in ectasy and starts to perspire...her hands are trying to grab anything she can get her hands on. She grabs a pillow and covers her sweet face with it. I can see her hands tightening the grip on the pillow as I pump deeper and deeper...harder and harder...finally she took the pillow away and looked at me with semi open eyes...

"Darling...stop...I very tired....I lost count of how many times I cummed already...please...." She said softly...totally worn out from my thrusting.

"I thought you want to bring me to heaven? How come I haven't cum you already cannot liao?" I'm feeling fustrated.

"Darling...cannot...sorry....really cannot liao...I dun think I can even walk liao...my legs too weak..." She pleaded...

"ok..." I reluctunly pulled myself out...

I lay beside her and she hugged me tightly...

"I never tried a virgin as powerful as you before....in fact I never tried a man tahan so long before..." She said inbetween heavy breathing.

I just smiled and kiss her on her forehead.

"I want to go toilet...you pump me so long that I want to urine."

Knowing from experience that it is not that she wants to urine but that I pumped deep enough to make her wants to squirt, I smiled to myself. As she tries to stand up on the bed, her legs went jelly and she land on all fours with her butt facing me. It is too tempting a position. I quickly proceed to ready myself for doggie position behind her.

"Honey...give me 3 more minutes...I want you now..." I told her quickly.

I thrust my manhood into her in doggie position and starts to pump away...

"Dear please dun......dun....." She starts to plead...

"Dun....dun stop.....oh my god....faster....oh god....OH MY GOD!..." She screamed...

She came violently, her hair is flinged about and she arched her back backwards towards me. I grabbed her breast from behind while still pumping away. I can feel her cum trying to push my dick out...it is that strong, but I continue to pump as the increases pressure enhanced the tightness of her already tight cunt. I can feel her CB quivering with each of my thrust and I can also feel my balls tightening, it is only a matter of time before I got to give up and blow my load. I pumped a few times more and quickly pull out to shot my creamy load on her ass. It was an unforgettable sight. A nice SYT totally spent with my load on her back and ass. She is conqured totally, and can only lie down with her faced buried in the pillow. Totally conqured.

To be continued....
bro where r u need more

eeemen
19-04-2007, 01:32 AM
bro where r u need more

Bro, there is no need to quote the WHOLE post, just a word of advise for u, unless u want to be zapped . :D

kenneth_8388
22-04-2007, 08:09 PM
nice story bro takelooongtime
keep it coming

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-04-2007, 08:24 PM
nice write-up.never had such luck at clubbing too. :o

tan707070
06-05-2007, 05:50 PM
bro hope u post soon

tan707070
21-06-2007, 08:03 PM
bro had be miss v long where r u

VolupTuous
21-06-2007, 08:50 PM
Free drink plus free ONS, lucky bro taklooongtime. How come after so many years of clubbing, never got this luck? sigh.....:o