PDA

View Full Version : Covered BJ

cuty
23-01-2018, 02:40 PM
Hey guys trying to practise safe sex, is covered blow job safe - would one reliably assume that it is almost impossible to catch anything unless the condom breaks off or something? Just want to be aware of the risks associated with covered bj, actually surfed the net and most are saying it’s almost risk free. Thanks!

sammyboyfor
23-01-2018, 03:17 PM
Hey guys trying to practise safe sex, is covered blow job safe - would one reliably assume that it is almost impossible to catch anything unless the condom breaks off or something? Just want to be aware of the risks associated with covered bj, actually surfed the net and most are saying it’s almost risk free. Thanks!

It is possible to catch Herpes.

cuty
23-01-2018, 03:18 PM
Herpes can be transmitted through the condom? I had an impression it’s through skin to skin contact

IAmAwesome
23-01-2018, 09:24 PM
through skin to skin contact

I think maybe from the base of the shaft :o

blacksocks
23-01-2018, 11:08 PM
if she has herpes on her lips which are non visible, there is a possibility of getting infected.

sammyboyfor
24-01-2018, 04:24 AM
Herpes can be transmitted through the condom? I had an impression it’s through skin to skin contact

The condom covers only the penis but not the base of the shaft and the scrotum. If she didn't lick regions not covered by the condom you should be pretty safe.

cuty
24-01-2018, 11:01 AM
if she has herpes on her lips which are non visible, there is a possibility of getting infected.

Well if she has but she only lick on the condom I don’t think one will get herpes

cuty
24-01-2018, 11:54 AM
Also, if I do a covered blowjob and cum into her mouth with the confirm intact, I guess the risk of herpes is rather Low too as it’s all covered with condom with no skin contact (ie penis skin or head contact with the mouth)

sammyboyfor
24-01-2018, 02:17 PM
Also, if I do a covered blowjob and cum into her mouth with the confirm intact, I guess the risk of herpes is rather Low too as it’s all covered with condom with no skin contact (ie penis skin or head contact with the mouth)

If you have a condom on you can't come in her mouth you can only come in the condom.

cuty
26-01-2018, 01:17 PM
Yeah when you cum into the condom in her mouth it should be safe then thanks

cupid xpress
26-01-2018, 03:18 PM
Some time when I read Sammy post I really laugh :D