PDA

View Full Version : HIV=AIDS? - A Mathematical Perspective

samfan
25-03-2007, 01:26 AM
The following are 2 articles by Mathematician Rebecca Culshaw, Ph.D., explaining her reason in becoming an AIDS dissident, how her decade of research in mathematical HIV biology caused her to finally give up the whole hypothesis that HIV = AIDS, and why she now supports the dissident cause.

Article #1
http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2006/05/03/why_i_quit_hiv_is_aids_myth_falling_apart.htm

Article #2
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig7/culshaw2.html

The articles are very long, therefore I have provided links to them directly instead.

CAUTION:
Although I increasing support the dissident's perspective, I urge everyone to continue practising safe sex. Even if HIV doesn't kill, other STDs does! Stay safe, be well!

playboy82
25-03-2007, 09:47 AM
The following are 2 articles by Mathematician Rebecca Culshaw, Ph.D., explaining her reason in becoming an AIDS dissident, how her decade of research in mathematical HIV biology caused her to finally give up the whole hypothesis that HIV = AIDS, and why she now supports the dissident cause.

Article #1
http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2006/05/03/why_i_quit_hiv_is_aids_myth_falling_apart.htm

Article #2
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig7/culshaw2.html

The articles are very long, therefore I have provided links to them directly instead.

CAUTION:
Although I increasing support the dissident's perspective, I urge everyone to continue practising safe sex. Even if HIV doesn't kill, other STDs does! Stay safe, be well!

Does it means having HIV will not neccessery develop into AIDS?

samfan
25-03-2007, 01:39 PM
Does it means having HIV will not neccessery develop into AIDS?

Well, this is the dissident's hypothesis in a nutshell: The HIV virus has not been found in so-called post-mortem AIDS patients. The only thing remotely resembling HIV found in the bodies, are HIV antibodies.

Although the HIV virus has been isolated, it still does not shed light on how the virus destructs T-cells, nor does it supports the hypothesis that HIV causes AIDS.

It is the general belief of most dissidents that, HIV is a harmless passenger virus that does basically nothing to harm its host (HIV+ individuals), and it has been prematurely determined to be the main cause of AIDS.

Interestingly, the symptoms classed under the AIDS umbrella has been known in medical records even before the mid-80s when HIV was first discovered.

As these are severe immunodeficiency syndromes, there is no reason to trace its root to a single cause. People without HIV are also prone to AIDS-like conditions if their immune system is severely suppressed.

In the past few years, the causes of deaths in HIV diagnosed patients are due to liver failure, and not due to actual AIDS. The medications prescribed to "suppress" the HIV virus, has ironically, caused the premature death of the patient, even before the actual virus it was meant to "suppress" starts killing the patient.

Here's the rub: even though the thesis that HIV=AIDS is seriously questionable, other threats from STDs are very real. So be safe, and be well - practise safe sex!

machoman
25-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Deeply interesting thread.

Thanks for sharing, bro.:D :)

MarkNgSiongBoon
25-03-2007, 04:44 PM
It just means being HIV positive is not a death sentence. With proper medication it might not develop into AIDs.

Many HIV positive patients are living healthy normal lives, former NBA star Magic Johnson is one such living example. Currently the longest surviving HIV positive carrier person on record who hasn't develop fullblown AIDs is 24 years. SO THERE IS HOPE.

Anyone wants info on HIV virus and AIDs can PM me privately. Thank You.

playboy82
25-03-2007, 09:14 PM
It just means being HIV positive is not a death sentence. With proper medication it might not develop into AIDs.

Many HIV positive patients are living healthy normal lives, former NBA star Magic Johnson is one such living example. Currently the longest surviving HIV positive carrier person on record who hasn't develop fullblown AIDs is 24 years. SO THERE IS HOPE.

Anyone wants info on HIV virus and AIDs can PM me privately. Thank You.

with proper medication? Magic johnson is very very rich leh, he can afford to hav the best treatment.