PDA

View Full Version : Kena STd from HJ

Benjamintan789
18-01-2018, 01:51 PM
I have always been very careful when visiting massage Palours and I only opt for HJ as I don't want to risk kena anything nasty. 3 weeks ago, as usual I went to a new joint that provide HJ. Everything was normal till last Friday I found my penis with small red dots and was very itchy. I was afraid and took urgent leave to go see doctor. Doctor suspected that I kena some nasty std but I told him I only receive a HJ. He told me std can sill transmit if the massuese did not wash her hands after giving another customer a HJ before me. He told me the sperm of another customer may have contact with my penis directly. He suspect the previous customer before me have std and have passed the virus to me. This afternoon the clinic called me and I have told me i kena clamydia. It was a painful experience for me. I will not Chiong again anymore. Becareful Bros

sammyboyfor
18-01-2018, 04:22 PM
I have always been very careful when visiting massage Palours and I only opt for HJ as I don't want to risk kena anything nasty. 3 weeks ago, as usual I went to a new joint that provide HJ. Everything was normal till last Friday I found my penis with small red dots and was very itchy. I was afraid and took urgent leave to go see doctor. Doctor suspected that I kena some nasty std but I told him I only receive a HJ. He told me std can sill transmit if the massuese did not wash her hands after giving another customer a HJ before me. He told me the sperm of another customer may have contact with my penis directly. He suspect the previous customer before me have std and have passed the virus to me. This afternoon the clinic called me and I have told me i kena clamydia. It was a painful experience for me. I will not Chiong again anymore. Becareful Bros

I've never heard of Chlamydia causing itching and red dots. Your doctor is either a quack or there is some misunderstanding over what he told you.

Jayhst
18-01-2018, 06:06 PM
Sorry to hear that bro, hope you recover soon!

Crunchtime
18-01-2018, 09:10 PM
Thankfully, chlamydia can be cured by antibiotics.. so its not the end of the day. I will also share my story once i gotten my report..

ahgore
18-01-2018, 10:48 PM
There are doc out there who are crooks... just wanna earn money.

kingkongprick89
18-01-2018, 11:50 PM
chlamydia from HJ????

It just doesn't make any sense.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/stds-hiv-safer-sex/chlamydia

Dulex
19-01-2018, 04:55 PM
This is total bullshit. First off, red dots are not a symptom of this STD. Secondly, think about it -- The HJ is done at the end of the massage. So the bacteria and cum would have to remain on her hands for an hour of walking around grabbing things, rubbing you, and it would have had to stay on her hands while she washed them. (No masseuse would walk around with some other guys cum on her hands for hours). This is the biggest line of bullshit ever. If you have an STD, its from your wife / gf, not the massage.

vietprclover
20-01-2018, 03:26 AM
I think TS post make sense as personally I have encounter getting balanitis via HJ from ML.

Benjamintan789
20-01-2018, 01:23 PM
I think TS post make sense as personally I have encounter getting balanitis via HJ from ML.

Yes exactly, why would I wanna lie, I don't have so much time. Anyway those who think that I'm lying or faking a story, you guys will have your karma, just continue to chiong and receive special services from the FL.

Benjamintan789
20-01-2018, 01:26 PM
This is total bullshit. First off, red dots are not a symptom of this STD. Secondly, think about it -- The HJ is done at the end of the massage. So the bacteria and cum would have to remain on her hands for an hour of walking around grabbing things, rubbing you, and it would have had to stay on her hands while she washed them. (No masseuse would walk around with some other guys cum on her hands for hours). This is the biggest line of bullshit ever. If you have an STD, its from your wife / gf, not the massage.

The ML only gave me 5 mins of lousy massage and ask me to turn around and HJ me. She did not gave me a full hour of massage as I only paid $20 for 20 mins at the start.

LawTiamHock
20-01-2018, 01:29 PM

Bro, I have personally encounter Ang pai massuese who have many back to back bookings don't wash their hand with soap thoroughly after giving HJ, they just wipe their hands with the towel and contiune to serve the next bro.

bonk69
20-01-2018, 04:07 PM
Thankfully, chlamydia can be cured by antibiotics.. so its not the end of the day. I will also share my story once i gotten my report..

Are you married? Things will not be so simple if you are married man :(

Big Sexy
20-01-2018, 04:19 PM
to be fair, i think the others have a valid point that those are not usual symptoms for clamydia and that you could have got it from someone else other than that FL.

Anyway, if you are certain that you can it from that Hj then just put it down as bad luck and get yourself treated.

thanks for sharing your experience..

Yes exactly, why would I wanna lie, I don't have so much time. Anyway those who think that I'm lying or faking a story, you guys will have your karma, just continue to chiong and receive special services from the FL.

nitecrawllerr
21-01-2018, 06:55 PM
Anyway those who think that I'm lying or faking a story, you guys will have your karma, just continue to chiong and receive special services from the FL.

Alamak dude. Like that also want to curse.:D

Tuanehkia
21-01-2018, 10:50 PM
The ML only gave me 5 mins of lousy massage and ask me to turn around and HJ me. She did not gave me a full hour of massage as I only paid $20 for 20 mins at the start.

Share which shop is that?

lester2017
23-01-2018, 12:47 PM
Really extraordinary, even with the sperm on her hard, for sure she took some couple of minutes of break before your turn, so sperm already dried up, i think it will happen if the girl HJ you right after the first customer and still got wet sperm on her hand.

Benjamintan789
26-01-2018, 01:37 PM
Share which shop is that?

It's at Serangoon gardens

maxsee
26-01-2018, 01:50 PM
I believe this is a true story. My friend got it worse though. He got herpes from a HJ from a masseur previously. Since herpes has no cure, it is going to be with him for the rest of his life. :p

sammyboyfor
26-01-2018, 02:07 PM
I believe this is a true story. My friend got it worse though. He got herpes from a HJ from a masseur previously. Since herpes has no cure, it is going to be with him for the rest of his life. :p

Highly unlikely it's far more probable that he caught it before the hand job. Outbreaks can occur months or even a couple of years after the initial infection.

http://justherpes.com/facts/how-long-does-herpes-lie-dormant/

Dormancy Before The First Outbreak

If you’ve contracted the virus but not yet experienced a herpes outbreak, truthfully there’s no 100% accurate way to determine when one will occur. There are too many factors, but hopefully we can give you an idea of what they are. (In the meantime, you can order a confidential STD test online.)

Firstly, everyone’s body is different, as is their immune system. Even more, some strains of HSV are more forceful than others. If a person has a strong immune system, then it is very possible for an outbreak to occur years after contracting the virus.

We can tell you what is considered typical, and that is that people do often have their first outbreak two weeks after contracting it. But this just isn’t reliable, because it’s equally accepted that people can often have outbreaks after two years. That’s why so many people will have trouble pinpointing when they got herpes at all. There are many statistics and possibilities:

Big Sexy
27-01-2018, 03:30 PM
i really dont know which is worst

real story too... my doctor friend vomit blood reading the post here.. he cant believe how patient sam is and how ignorance and bullheaded some samsters are... since dogmatism has no cure, he will be forever laughing at these samsters for the rest of his life.. :D

ezyoffice
30-01-2018, 10:47 PM

Talk to your wife/gf/fb/little3 lately? Just throwing it out there.

aymanzalwahiri
26-02-2018, 12:46 AM
are you sure is claymidia? did you get yourself a std check ? is it really proven that hj can cause such thing?

Maryam
26-02-2018, 08:55 PM
Interesting is it really proven that hj can cause such thing?

GingerBlaze
27-02-2018, 01:27 PM
Unlikely from HJ.... BBBJ also damn low chance already....

Mikka
27-02-2018, 04:34 PM
My mate got urethral stricture from bbbj. I suppose bbbj feels good but it does however come with plethora of risks. I will suggest to make the whore you are engaging have her mouth wash with ketaconazole and listerine before proceeding with bbbj to reduce the risks, that is if you prefer bb.

Big Sexy
27-02-2018, 05:24 PM
while certain STI like gonorrhea and chlamydia could lead to one having urethral stricture.. .. there are other reasons that causes urethral stricture...what makes him so sure that he got it from a BBBJ?

mouth wash isnt going to help much with oral sex.. there is nothing solid to prove that mouthwash kills STI.. with the exception of maybe gonorrhea..
but there is a lot of STI one can get from oral sex. read this post..
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=17003958&postcount=121

here are also some links on std and urethral stricture

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=751346&postcount=11
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=751385&postcount=17

My mate got urethral stricture from bbbj. I suppose bbbj feels good but it does however come with plethora of risks. I will suggest to make the whore you are engaging have her mouth wash with ketaconazole and listerine before proceeding with bbbj to reduce the risks, that is if you prefer bb.

BroRelax
27-02-2018, 11:53 PM

TS, be more gracious la. You don't have to curse those who don't believe you.

Anyway, could it be the towel on the bed you lie on was contaminated with the STD bacteria? And you happened to lie on it without wearing a shorts?

luckyboiboi
01-03-2018, 09:47 PM
my only dissatisfaction is the ML doing HJ instead of juagen.

bonk69
11-03-2018, 08:28 AM
Just mt assumption may not be correct !
1) Unless ML hand got cut abrasion, blood stains, other infected personsemen specimen...?
And ML purposely use highly contaminate saliva apply on your penis ..?

2)Not saying about yourself . Sometime outside other guys are too flirting. Use their advantage to take advantages on any women out there. Hunt them down for their plessure. I know many of them f many maids and housewife and i come across some women taking revenge and sleep with their bosses. You read the news it did happenned before.

Please shift your focus when necessary dont assume HJ alone with widen view.
Lets move on from your wound after recover. Dont pass it to other otherwise difficult for you to repay for your karma really!! I believe that

Mikka
27-03-2018, 05:51 PM
while certain STI like gonorrhea and chlamydia could lead to one having urethral stricture.. .. there are other reasons that causes urethral stricture...what makes him so sure that he got it from a BBBJ?

mouth wash isnt going to help much with oral sex.. there is nothing solid to prove that mouthwash kills STI.. with the exception of maybe gonorrhea..
but there is a lot of STI one can get from oral sex. read this post..
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=17003958&postcount=121

here are also some links on std and urethral stricture

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=751346&postcount=11
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=751385&postcount=17

I have no idea. At least that was based on what he said or perhaps, his own assumption. Hopefully he has finally realized the danger of not using condom while engaging sexual activities with whores. Funny how he felt the need to look for whores when he has a wife who is prettier than most whores. I suppose people are insatiable?

Josephliu
07-04-2018, 11:51 PM
I kena STD from a BBBJ in one of the spa in the north, still recovering and it's very painful when I pee

Big Sexy
08-04-2018, 09:44 AM
which std? pls share

I kena STD from a BBBJ in one of the spa in the north, still recovering and it's very painful when I pee

Josephliu
08-04-2018, 01:04 PM
which std? pls share

Genital herpes