PDA

View Full Version : How to deal with ML that keep texting me to visit her?

Kaitingtay
18-01-2018, 01:40 PM
Hi bros, recently I went to a joint in the west that provide extras. Then the ML asked me to exchange WeChat contacts. I gave her my contact but few days later she text me ask me to go visit her and say business is bad and no customers. The next day she also do the same, and she have been sending me similar messages Everyday. My work is very hectic and I don't always have free time. I feel like deleting her contact and block her. Can anyone advise me what should I do?

iphonex
18-01-2018, 02:15 PM
Hi bros, recently I went to a joint in the west that provide extras. Then the ML asked me to exchange WeChat contacts. I gave her my contact but few days later she text me ask me to go visit her and say business is bad and no customers. The next day she also do the same, and she have been sending me similar messages Everyday. My work is very hectic and I don't always have free time. I feel like deleting her contact and block her. Can anyone advise me what should I do?

bro what extra she provide, services good?

if good services then just share her contact and tell her you intro your friends to her as u r busy for now ... let others serve her needs :D

if not good then just delete la :cool:

Cartman2005
18-01-2018, 04:48 PM

ya maybe she did the same with other bros also..just spamming and see anyone reply..just ignore bah..since nothing personal right...

Jayhst
18-01-2018, 06:08 PM

Just ignore her, usually I don't bother replying to them at all as they will mass send the same message to all of their contacts and try luck see if anyone will want to book them.

r.fowler
19-01-2018, 10:45 AM
just block her... there are so many fishes in the ocean, why because of one fish and land you into trouble with your partner in the future?

Greenfrog
19-01-2018, 01:52 PM

TS are u fresh to the scene? Just block and ignore her.:)

Jaguar00
19-01-2018, 03:00 PM
If you only gave her your WeChat, then I assume she dun have your contact number. Just block her on WeChat bah.

testoste
20-01-2018, 08:49 PM
Normally, when the ML message me, I would still politely decline her, telling her "I've been busy. Will visit when I'm free." If she doesn't get it and continue to bombard me, I'll tell her off. Blocking will be my last resort.

sionglim
20-01-2018, 11:02 PM
book n fly her once she will not text u any more,
Choing smart n hv nice weekend.

hentaili
20-01-2018, 11:21 PM

Depends if you still want to go back there and her service level. If she is good and you will be back, just tell her you are busy for this period and will visit her when you are available. If you are not keen at all, just let it be. Unless it is really pesky, then you can consider blocking her.

After all, they are here for one sole purpose only. If you are a good customer and she wants you to revisit, she will know what to do.

My two cents.

TaikoTai
21-01-2018, 01:53 AM
Reminds me of one ML at Katong area. Will always msg when she sees me in the vicinity (WeChat), even when I'm only driving past. Best is to just say we're financially tight for the month and can't return for the time being. They can't force us to return. Gotta admit her JG is good but she's fully-clothed and the hygiene levels are left to be desired (only use one towel throughout!). Not recommended to bros and I will not be sharing so pls don't ask.