PDA

View Full Version : FRs Only. Commercial or Free

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

bigalow
23-03-2007, 04:06 PM
Hi comrades. The Malaysian tread has a lot of excellent advises but my particular interest is to share FRs and look at others. I find that, many times, the threads are flooded with short messages. While that's fun but when out of 1000 messages, only find 10 FRs, it's a lot of time wasted. Hence, i am starting this thread for people to share their FRs or ONS experience. When unite, we become better!
:cool:

bigalow
23-03-2007, 04:21 PM
I will start by giving 1 of my own experience.
Once upon a time, in year 2000, i started to play IRC. Now look back, very primitive chat room la. But at that time, most popular oledi. So, online, saw a nick which i like and from my same town one. Started to chit chat with her n dont know why , 1st time chat already talked about SEX. From that day onward, every nite i sure go meet her online n chat steamy n sexy stuff. My didi every nite was hard like steel rod. after 2 weeks of chatting online n cyber sex thru words, things got more intense n i called her home. We were having fonesex then. It was really fun n exciting because of the suspense. After that, she wanted more n actually challenged me to come out n have WILD time together. I hesitated cos as we all heard, those gals that play this online is either 40s or pork chop. Also, my hometown is a small place, what if we know each other?? then, i will have to cari lobang to crawl in. She was so desperate, she told me her work place to let me SAMPLE her look first. I did that n she looks above average, definitely can EAT. But i was still hesitating as my town is small, we bound to have some common friends. This was ok till 1 nite we were having fone sex n i was so horny that i cudnt tahan oledi. So i thought, wat d fuck, die die lah. So, it was 12am n we were meeting at a commercial centre car park. I chose there becos if she looked different from the one i saw at the office, then i will Vroom away. We met, i asked her to come on my car n we went somewhr quiet. She was wearing tubetop n she was sexy dat nite. she was aggressive n started fingering my didi. At the end, i still had no gut to fuck her so we ended the session with a HJ.
After that nite, i got busy n seldom went online anymore. So, dat was our only fling. I realise that there are a lot of lonely gals out there that will do WILD things with strangers. She is just a OL n look decent in the morning. Noone would thought she wud do things like this. So, if u wanna get free sex, be daring n u will get it online.

H3||nine
23-03-2007, 07:04 PM
[QUOTE=bigalow;1920933] she was aggressive n started fingering my didi. At the end, i still had no gut to fuck her so we ended the session with a HJ.

brother bigablow, mind to ask? how does she finger your di di? or what u mean was tickle u or you so aggresive till u fingering her? :D cheers brother.. just wanna make it clear. Back to the topic Malaysia Internet Relay Chat (mIRC) back then was also a memories for me, i screw alot of gals, forgot the numbers but around 40 something(girl not age yet look average and above not pork chop)

Will write some here, but not today. actually what is FR, FL all that kind of short form? anyone kind enuff to explaine?:p

zenarc
23-03-2007, 09:54 PM
Last time, i also play ICQ frequently, able to hook up a young teen ger around 18 plus. very often, she will on her webcam for me to look. at that time, i didnt know how to record it dowm..wasted.. anyway, meet her once in cinema, during the show, was busy playing with her boobs, no 1 saw it as i use my jacket to cover. that time, i was young, didnt know whats sex.. lose her contact no after losing my hp. nowadays also didnt play irc/icq.

Rodimus Prime
24-03-2007, 09:08 AM
.....Once upon a time, in year 2000, i started to play IRC. Now look back, very primitive chat room la. ....

Year 2000, me started playing PRC in China. Now looking back, knn.....still playing PRC... but not so much already. Prefer local dishes more now. :p

6" boy
24-03-2007, 03:27 PM
Year 2000, me started playing PRC in China. Now looking back, knn.....still playing PRC... but not so much already. Prefer local dishes more now. :p

Year 2000, me started playing PCC. Now looking back, knn.....still PCC... but not so much already.

Hahahhahahhhaa Just joking... commercial break... OPS, threadstarter said no commercial here.. sori :D

CibLover
24-03-2007, 03:42 PM
.... OPS, threadstarter said no commercial here.. sori ...

Bro,

Threadstarter says "Commercial OR Free". So no problems. :rolleyes:

dathinman
24-03-2007, 10:33 PM
He said FRs only.

I also find the forum has a lot of chatting going on usually between guys who know each other personally. Almost every single thread has chatting.

In my opinion, this is not so good for the forum.

Just my RM0.02.

benll
25-03-2007, 12:25 AM
anyone care to post the exact chat site? wud like to venture...:)

KLKOOL
25-03-2007, 12:56 AM
In my opinion, threadstarter wanna share his opinion welcome... why not start with an actual FR instead of indulging in a IRC story. In what way is this sharing ? Is he willing to share the IRC contact (which is 7 years old).

Not that we don't want to share, ask anyone who is a serious cheongster, we have done our share of contributions.

But am sick and lazy of lurkers and irresponsible 'cheongsters' using the info and providing back NOTHING in return.

Anyone who has attended a TCSS, or taken the time to PM people knows that we openly shared among the KNOWN brothers. Your perogative to remain anonymous, ours to share with whom we choose.:cool:

stephan
25-03-2007, 01:28 AM
Bro,

Threadstarter says "Commercial OR Free". So no problems. :rolleyes:

Threadstarter says "FRs Only" Now u doing TCSS!!! :rolleyes:

ProfessorOokami
25-03-2007, 08:36 AM
Year 2000, me started playing PCC. Now looking back, knn.....still PCC... but not so much already.

Hahahhahahhhaa Just joking... commercial break... OPS, threadstarter said no commercial here.. sori :D

Is PCC being considered as FR??:D

shiok1968
25-03-2007, 08:37 AM
Threadstarter says "FRs Only" Now u doing TCSS!!! I agree with this. Let's just see how this thread moves along. Since the threadstarter has this idea, I would presume that he would have enough FRs to keep it going.:rolleyes:

Since this thread is about commercial or free, then maybe the bros here can contribute their live experiences. No contacts are required nor expected to be given out.

I will contribute some of my own but not now cos CO around. Stand by for tmr.:D

shiok1968
25-03-2007, 08:39 AM
Is PCC being considered as FR??:DHow about describing the fantasy you have in your mind while you PCC. If watching disk, then maybe can describe the movie.:p

H3||nine
25-03-2007, 09:05 AM

Brother Rodimus, compare you with KLKooL who is earliest to play PRC?? :D

dathinman
25-03-2007, 02:14 PM
benll,

There is a chat room (see the top of the page).

KLKOOL,

I don't think the threadstarter has an issue about non-sharing. It's just that the number of chatting/TCSSPP (TCSS + play-piano) far exceeds the actual number of reports. That's why he started this thread.

That's what I gathered from his post.

As for sharing, yes its up to you who you want to share with. But I am sure that there are other members in here who are ok with sharing general info with known or unknown brothers. Nothing is expected in return. Meeting up for TCSS or PM also isn't a prerequisite.

LSB_Fan
25-03-2007, 10:24 PM
Is PCC being considered as FR??:D

I don't even want to read about that :eek:

KLKOOL
25-03-2007, 10:32 PM
KLKOOL,

I don't think the threadstarter has an issue about non-sharing. It's just that the number of chatting/TCSSPP (TCSS + play-piano) far exceeds the actual number of reports. That's why he started this thread.

That's what I gathered from his post.

As for sharing, yes its up to you who you want to share with. But I am sure that there are other members in here who are ok with sharing general info with known or unknown brothers. Nothing is expected in return. Meeting up for TCSS or PM also isn't a prerequisite.

Well, like i said... firstly, lets see an FR.. field report. 2000 ??? 7 years ago ??? pls lah, gimme a break lah.

Not gonna start on this again. Like I said, to each their own.

H3||nine
25-03-2007, 11:48 PM
Not gonna start on this again. Like I said, to each their own.[/QUOTE]

what you said is true also brother KLkool. none contribution sharing rite? then better ask him to delete this thread lo. :rolleyes:

dathinman
25-03-2007, 11:59 PM
Well, like i said... firstly, lets see an FR.. field report. 2000 ??? 7 years ago ??? pls lah, gimme a break lah.

Not gonna start on this again. Like I said, to each their own.

Errr.....do I need to give you a break?

I just have a different interpretation about his post, that's all.

PS
You are right, it's entirely up to the individual whether he wants to share or not.

KLKOOL
26-03-2007, 12:13 AM
what you said is true also brother KLkool. none contribution sharing rite? then better ask him to delete this thread lo. :rolleyes:

Actually, i waiting to hear the rest of his story :p

KLKOOL
26-03-2007, 12:14 AM
Errr.....do I need to give you a break?

I just have a different interpretation about his post, that's all.

PS
You are right, it's entirely up to the individual whether he wants to share or not.

Hahahaha... no lah... u dun need to give me any break ... kekeke.. Me always have great respect for you leh...

Rodimus Prime
26-03-2007, 10:05 AM
This is post number 23.

Only post no. 2 can be considered an FR (if he thinks so!!).
The rest also TCSS+PP .... including dathinman and KLKOOL ...and yes!! including this post. :rolleyes:
So, please stop posting in this thread from now so that the rest can post their FR. ONLY FRs.

My last post in this thread unless I've got an FR. Carry on.

bigalow
26-03-2007, 04:42 PM
Gosh, no disrespect to any bros here, but i really hope this thread could be a place for FRs or FUCK STORIES. As per thread title, FREE or Commercial, so pay or no pay, all welcome. If wanna TCSS, there are a lot of threads for that. When i come to Sammyboy, my intention is to read and shares sexperience. I find our sillypore bros are better at this but Malaysia BOLEH mah, how can i rely on sillypore sites for my fantasy n enjoyment only.
Here's a recent commercial FR.
Was in Bintulu n called the OKT for look c look c. In Bintulu, not like KL u got HC. Here, u go to hotel room to check out the stocks. There were 2 dat day, both PRC. Knock on the 1st n there were this 6.5/10 look gal. In Bintulu, 6.5 oledi consider ok, what to do, no KL trip lately. She told me from Shanghai but i doubted. If yes, must be from kampung 50km away from Shanghai cos she has that "tu tu" look typical of kampung girl. She was all over me already b4 i even said ON. I told her will come back after i check out the 2nd one, she insisted not let me go. The hand was already massaging my didi thru my pant. Damn, being a hot blooded man, that's my weak point, fuck. I managed to pull myself away n check the second stock. For most guys, definitely will pick the 2nd one, cause she got big BOOBS. I am the rare one that like slim gal where boob size is not a factor but face. So, teh 1st gal was surprised to see me show up.
I thought, damn, with her so damn horny, with CFM look, i m in 4 a good time. What followed, disappointed me.
she asked me to bath myself. I said how about u leh? she said bath oledi. KNN, but i always mr. niceguy so go wash quick quick. after that, lay on bed, so BJ. Nothing to shout abt cos lasted 2 mins or less. No nipple kissing, caressing allowed. So, no mood oledi, fucked her like zombie n loaded.
Overall stats
Look 6.5
Figure 7.5
BJ 5
FJ 4
GFE like fucking dead fish
RTF ya, fuck the OKT

my personal sexperience for commercial 1 definitely nothing to shout about so i hardly wanna post any cause don't wanna bore anyone. Still got a few ONS to share, but next time lah. This FR is to fulfill our bro KLKOOL.

jjmyarea
26-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Gosh, no disrespect to any bros here, but i really hope this thread could be a place for FRs or FUCK STORIES. As per thread title, FREE or Commercial, so pay or no pay, all welcome. If wanna TCSS, there are a lot of threads for that.

Just wandering will such threads work? I mean if I need further clarifications abt the Frs, then I would hv 2 start another thread " Q&A for thread : FRs only. Commercial Or free." that would be occupying 1 more extra space in the server.

Defination of forum:
An online discussion group, where participants with common interests can exchange open messages.

IMHO if u 12 put up stories or infor only then this is not the place. For steamy stories pls go to site where submission of eros stories is accepted. Or do a blog.

Just 2 cents worth.

KLKOOL
27-03-2007, 02:16 AM
Gosh, no disrespect to any bros here, but i really hope this thread could be a place for FRs or FUCK STORIES. As per thread title, FREE or Commercial, so pay or no pay, all welcome.

So we close down all the rest of the threads with FRs ??? :rolleyes: our individual HC threads, FL threads, LSB threads etc... wow :eek: ... so terror meh ur thread.?????

BTW, sex stories belong in Adult Discussion thread horrr... So if you have sex stories, please also share it there with our southern brothers...

ProfessorOokami
28-03-2007, 10:19 AM
Since someone opened up a new thread on FR's, then I dont have to search for this particular one. [getting lazier by the day] ;)

After getting a "cold-chair" treatment again at that Peking Duck Food court in Pasar Road, I decided to visit that Grand Season Spa again with my long-time friend, after more than 3 years of absence [or abstinance to be exact]

The spa pool is still the same and it was quite invigorating to have dipped in there. The food is so-so now, but what was the biggest change that happened: those captains dont serve any better now, it had became "self-service" now [luckily they have not asked me to boil my own hot water to make coffee :eek: ] I rate those captain's services as 1/10

I took a Johorean girl who could only speak Mandarin. After bathing me and putting me in bed, this pussy cat "licked" my whole body [back and front] I think she like cat-baths! Quite ticklish....yeah it is OK....

My rating:

Name: Vivi
Body: 5/10 [too skinny for my liking] but she scored well on face and smooth skin
Boobs: 33B [too small for my liking too]
Catbath: 9/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
GFE: 5/10
Damage: RM 196
RTF: Not this girl again.

Spa ambiance is still nice except that bloody captains' attitudes...yucks

awekhunter
19-04-2007, 01:52 AM
My mate Rosdi told me about the spa at basement of M*** Hotel and persuaded me to give it a try. Told me the gals were dead gorgeous. Friday afternoon after a heavy meeting in the morning and an equally heavy lunch saw me in a randy mood. 2:30pm with couple of hours to kill before turning up to clock out at 5:00. Yeah, it’s on and before I knew it I was walking into the reception.

Nice lady dressed in smart western coat over a cream shirt behind the counter greeted me in an ever so sweet voice. I returned the pleasantry and was wondering how to ask the ‘question’ when she told me the menu and price. Blushing a bit I told her I’ll decide on whether to take the ‘package’ later.

Guy in equally respectable coat and tie opened a pigeon-hole safe deposit box and invited me to leave my valuables in it. My car keys and watch went in. After deliberating for a couple of seconds, the wallet joined the pile.

The usual sop; change into terry towel robe and shorts, hot dip, cold dip, hot dip, sauna, steam room …. After deciding that I have had enough of masochistic torture, went into the dimly lit lounge and sipped some foul-tasting Chinese tea. Shit, left my fags in the car, but was appeased by the ever-obliging captain aka OKT proferring an open box of dunhills. Before I finished muttering my ‘thank you’ he asked if I had any regulars.

I told him no and requested for recommendation. It’s the same everywhere : what do you like? All equally good – the reply came back. I told him I want to try something special. Had my more than fair share of PRC’s, Indons, etc. He hesitated a while and whispered he had a very nice Serani. Ahhh! My eyes lit up. That I haven’t tried, so I consented.

I was left sitting in my comfortable lounge chaise for a good 5 minutes wondering to myself if I was forgotten. OKT came up and said sorry room not ready. Not even 3:00 and there was no available room! Patronage didn’t seem especially high. Left me wondering what the fuck was happening. So waited for another 10 minutes before OKT crept up from behind and tapped me on my shoulders. I got up and followed him. He showed me into a small room which was so tiny that it would be impossible to swing a dead cat in it. It was actually much smaller than it looked if not for the illusionary mirror which lined the entire back wall giving the impression of a much bigger space. Same mirror treatment on the ceiling. Half the room was taken up by a raised platform just under a foot high and on this elevated stage was placed a mattress with its pristine white bedsheet and a solitary pillow. A folded white towel laid neatly folded at the foot of the mattress. OKT closed the door gently and left me in the room. There was no chairs so I planted myself on the mattress and waited.

Shortly the door opened and a tall dark skin gal came in. She had the most gorgeous body – long legs, small tiny waist contrasting strongly with the generous swell of her hips and heavy bosoms. She was pretty, I readily acknowledged, but Serani? Fuck, I’ve been had! She is no more Serani than I am Mat Salleh! She did have some western feature though. When she started talking in Bahasa to me it suddenly dawned on me she was Bengali-lah!

Like all the other WL’s in the joint she had on a sheerest of sarong-like wrap-around on her. Under that transparency, was a skimpy brief and a bikini-like top adorning her upper body.

Tried to make small talk to her in English but was answered back in Bahasa. Okaylah, I thought, might as well practice my rusty BM. Took off all clothes (both of us) and went into a tiny bathroom where she proceeded to lather up my groin and ass-hole. Little bro was up in anticipation of the AR!!

While she was washing herself, my hands got busy. Finally we were both done, and I was told to lay on my front on the mattress. She then proceeded to give me a ‘massage’ – which was more of a platonic back rub. I tried making small talk again and mentioned casually that a good massage was what I needed. She froze and said alarmingly that if I wanted a real massage I should be getting someone else. Realised what she meant and tried to reassure her that everything’s fine. So she just spent the next 10 minutes using my back as a washing board.

Next was told to turn over and laid on my back. She leant over and started to administer a cat bath starting from the neck, shoulders, nipples, body, da, da, da, da…. and eventually ended up with a BJ and AR which were really quite enjoyable.

When it comes to sex, I subscribe to the practice of ‘free trade’. So I got up and gave her my special tongue bath which seemed to be mutually enjoyable – for me I was certain and for her I made the assumption based on her writhing and moaning. Truth was most of these WL’s are quite talented in their thespian abilities, but who gives a fuck anyway as long as I enjoyed myself, right? My tongue decided to go south and I was mildly surprised that she was all juiced up. Hand did more roaming and stroked down her thighs but the upstroke was like rubbing against a number 5 grade sand paper!!! Holy shit, it felt like a one day chin stubble and was quite a turn off. Before I could make any comment she capped me and did her cowgirl thingy. Soon the sandpaper episode was forgotten and I was quite enjoying the show that was being played in the reflection of the mirror in the ceiling and wall. Quite a turn on, I admit.

She must have gotten a bit tired after awhile. Rolled over and assumed the missionary position. Soon lost my load and we went back to the bathroom where she washed me up real nice. Asked her whether she had been doing this long, she replied she was a student at a local university and she was doing it for easy money. At 235 a session I bet it was easy money even though a chunk of it must have gone to the management.

Before I knew it, it was all over. She said her goodbye and ‘see you again soon’ farewell, and I was back in the mini cinema. Stayed on for another half hour to watch the end of Bruce Willis’s Die Hard, then took another shower, dressed and was on my merry way back to punch out at the office.

Summary of WL:
Looks – 9/10 (Model standard-Bai standard mah
!)
Body – 6/10 (would be at least a 9 if she had lathered up and used her razor first)
AR – 7/10
FJ – 5/10
BJ – 6/10
GFE - You kidding, No such thing!!
Attitude – 5/10
Overall – 7
Damage – 235 package

Whilst watching the movie, noticed a lot more WL’s coming in to work and some of them were absolutely stunners. Given the obviously high-quality stock available, I’d rather have variety than doing a ‘return’.

P/S - Friend told me the place was raided a couple of times recently. So bros, venture out at your own risks and peril.

awekhunter
27-04-2007, 07:33 PM
Time for a new FR and ‘put pen to paper’ or ‘fingertips to keyboard’.

All these afternoon thunder storms do get to you especially when you are caught in the middle of one. I was unfortunate/fortunate enough to be in the middle of one and was feeling quite pissed off sitting in stagnant traffic in front of Times Square. Having a beast of a day being ticked off by the boss put me in a rebellious mood so I muttered a ‘fuck you all’ and decided to duck into a nearby hotel which specialized in short term leasing by the hour. Called up an OKT and asked for any new ‘goods’. OKT suggested (again) PRC but I had been having them quite regularly recently so I requested for a pinoy. Was told pinoy did not do the afternoon rounds. Little bro couldn’t wait till night fall. OKT suggested maybe Thai fare. Only problem was my last encounter with one wasn’t a blooming success – in fact it was quite disastrous due to communication problem (not like some of the bros here where thai is like their mother tongue, whereas my ‘tongue’ was talented in something else!) So finally I decided on indon.

Took my shoes and socks off in the room and waited in anticipation …. waited…waited… If the room was a bit more well-appointed it wouldn’t be so bad – there were a couple of german cockroaches roaming the walls and the towels which were so very neatly folded were damp to the touch and smelled like it has been put through the wringers of a garbage truck. And besides the mood was subsiding faster than a sinking stone.

After about 30 minutes the door bell finally let out a welcome chime. Got up and opened it. Two WL’s walked in. I thought to myself there must be some mistake. I didn’t remember ordering a ‘tar-mah’. Was told I could ‘pilih’. My diplomacy leanings compelled me to say ‘dua-dua pun bagus-lah’. Quick as lightning came the reply: ‘ambil dua-dua lah’. Shit, these WL’s are fast! Much as I liked the idea, being on a shoe-string budget I had to make a hard decision. One was tall and leggy. The other was short but busty. My freudian nature pushed me to pick ‘busty’. Money changed hands, Leggy left, and Busty and I sat on the creaking bed and started a conversation. Reason why I decided to go for an Indon as opposed to my previous choice of PRC’s was my bahasa is marginally better than my non-existent mandarin. Chatting away and found out busty was from BATAM, which is my favourite hunting ground. Boy, have I got gems of stories of my escapades on that ‘fuck’ island. Too bad this thread does not cover this region. Perhaps someone can start one???

Anyway, I suggested we both take a shower. She declined saying she already had one. Off on the wrong foot already as far as I am concerned. Without waiting for her I stripped and went into the shower and washed up. I must have shown my displeasure cos when I was finished and lying on the bed, she took off her clothing, put a towel around her (what the fuck, I thought to myself, I’ve chosen myself a fucking prude!) and went for the bathroom.

By the time she came to the bed ‘displeasure’ was overwhelmed by ‘lust’. Busty was exactly what she was: huge big melons with large nipples which hardened expectantly to kneading and sucking. There was the usual standard moaning but her effort paled into comparison against PRC’s over-the-top enthusiasm. She proceeded to giving BJ which was literally a soppy affair. Too much saliva and no friction at all. I might as well stick my dick in a tub of melted butter!! It also didn’t last very long. No lingering prolong licking. In under a minute she capped me and guided me into her. Quite tight!!! - not because of virginal property but because she was quite dry. It was turning into a bit of a disaster. I really was getting off the boil. So to at least get back my money’s worth I just started humping her rather mechanically. Went on for about 10 minutes and worked up a sweat (at least I can skip my weekly gym!). But after a while busty started to lubricate. I turned her around and did her doggy style for another 5 minutes before I came. There were no fireworks, just a soft release. Funny thing was Busty didn’t even realize I had cum and kept on with the theatrics. So when I finally withdrew, her rather abrupt stop in her acting was so sudden I could not help but stifle a snigger.

We chatted for a while – a habit of mine after bonking where I like to find out more about the gal. All the while I held her in my arms and I started roaming. Her biggest asset literally were her tits, and also surprisingly she had very little pubic hair – her sparse downs were almost non-existent. She wasn’t shaved because her pubes were very fine and not coarse and stubble-like. The attention to the clit got her all wet and I politely suggested a second round. She smiled at me and said ‘Bayar lagi lah’. Fuck, real business woman. Went to wash up, dressed and continue idle chatting.

Soon after she received a call from OKT and disappeared out of the door. The whole episode was all a bit of a letdown, and I started to analyse what it was that went wrong – then I realized that busty had been yawning rather frequently in the hour, which gave the impression of non-participation which to me was a real turn-off.

Summary:
Name: Mita
Boobs: HUGE
Height: 5’1”
Attitude: 2/10
Professionalism: 1.5/10
BJ: 2/10
FJ: 4/10
Damage: 140 plus 38 room charge
Return: Nah!

P/S: Throughout my hunting experience, coming across a gal who answers all the expectations is very rare indeed. Apart from the fact that no one is ideal, including oneself, a lot of other external factors contribute to the satisfaction of a ‘cheonging’ session like in this case, fatigue of the WL. I was quite disappointed especially after learning that she operated out of Batam where service and attitude are legendary.

penetration
03-05-2007, 04:34 PM
Tried looking for the Hotel Midah thread but could not find one so decided to post here. So here it goes.

Was lazy after the holidays so today I decided to head to hotel Midah to continue try out for the 1st time. Reach at about 2.30pm. A bit early and the okt says I'm the 1st customer of the day. Sat on the sofa, chit chat a bit about the packages they offer. Decided just go for a bonk. Paraded the girls. OKT was naming each of them and the name COCO strike me after reading her FR. Ask OKT abt her and mention she is on part time basis. Opt for her and given room key. Room was clean but with only 1 mirror on the wall. I still prefer the Kowloon Health Centre with mirror all around. hee hee. some how turns me on.

Anyway, sat in the room and "ding dong". There she is. We chit chat while having a smoke. She was very friendly indeed. We then took off our clothes to proceed to the SOP shower. She has indeed small boobs but it was okie for me. Dry up and lie on the bed. She then starts to lick my nipples and then bj. Bj was good indeed. Really no rush. I think had a good 15 minutes. Then cap me and i started missionary. then to doggy. Nice butt view actually. Back to missionary and shot.

Name: Coco
Looks: 7/10
BJ: 8/10
AR: nope
FK: didnt asked
DATY: didnt ask either.
FJ: 7/10
Damage:198

Overall it was a okie. Will be back since heard some good FR's on Sammy.

rezone
05-05-2007, 01:22 AM
My rating:

Name: Vivi
Body: 5/10 [too skinny for my liking] but she scored well on face and smooth skin
Boobs: 33B [too small for my liking too]
Catbath: 9/10
FJ: 6/10
GFE: 5/10
Damage: RM 196
RTF: Not this girl again.

Ahhh.. this name reminds me of a gem I*p**al around Bukit Bintang.
wonder she is still there.

shiok1968
05-05-2007, 11:32 AM
Ahhh.. this name reminds me of a gem I*p**al around Bukit Bintang.
wonder she is still there.She is confirmed no longer working there.:cool:

Vector Prime
07-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Summoned to SS by 2 horny Autobot commanders, so bo pian, have to go for recce mission.

First round of girls was quite disappointing, so had to wait. Few more were introduced every now and then when they finished their rounds. Quite a few with big boobs. Eventually, a syt reported for work and I was ordered to be sacrificed by the 2 commanders. Didn't mind sacrificing myself since she looked a little like an ex-colleague :p.

Found out she was a part-timer and I was her first customer for the day. Small sized girl with quite pretty face. The surprise was when she took off her clothes... she had huge knockers man! Couldn't tell at all when she had her clothes on. Damn soft some more with very light brown nips. Too bad they were a little saggy already, which was very surprising since she looked very young. There was also some baby fat at the tummy area.

Shower was SOP with major cleaning of didi. Almost like giving a HJ man. Then proceeded to catbath. Must have been trained in PRC coz this was probably the worse catbath I ever had from a non-PRC girl. 10 secs on each nip and then she proceeded to BBBJ. No complains about the BBBJ though. Even though there was no deep throat, she had vigorous head-bobbing motion with good suction. Also she turns up to look at you every now and then. First round still can tahan. She came up for a breather, and after exchanging a few sentences, she continued to BBBJ again until cannot tahan liao. She also sensed it and asked if ready for the main event.

Too horny liao so didnt bother with servicing her and proceeded with missionary first. Nice view of her tits bouncing when you pound her. Moans were very fake though. Sucked her tits during missionary but was a bit of a turn off when she used tissue to wipe them immediately after. So didn't bother with that anymore. Then changed to fav doggie. Too bad she was a little on the short side. Otherwise, can have a fantastic view of her bouncing tits from the dresser table mirror. Grabbed her tits from the back and they're confirmed 100% original home grown. Soft like towfoo :D ! Not much "piak piak" sound even though she had a curvy butt unlike another SS ang pai who wasnt working that day. Rammed her full speed and unloaded all the matrix of power into her.

Proceeded to wash up after that. NBzz, after cleaning herself, she ask me to wash myself.

Looks: 7/10 Syt with cute looks
Body: 7/10 With clothes on, would never have guessed she had big boobs. Would have scored higher but tummy had a little baby fat.
Boobs: 7.5/10 Definitely a C-cupper. Would have had a higher score except a bit saggy liao
Catbath: 1/10 Non-existent
BBBJ: 7.5/10 Good suction but without deep throat
FJ: 7/10 Nothing bad but nothing to shout about either. Moans were lame.
GFE: 6/10 Quite chatty but no chemistry.
Damage: RM 230
RTF: Maybe... just to see if can improve chemistry.

Overall, was an ok bonk. Worth rtf-ing if the regular ang pai is not around.

Prime Time
07-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Summoned to SS by 2 horny Autobot commanders, so bo pian, have to go for recce mission.

Gor force you meh :rolleyes:

Vector Prime
08-05-2007, 01:31 AM
Gor force you meh :rolleyes:
Kekeke... I where got use the word "force"? I said "ordered" only mah :p

bigalow
08-05-2007, 11:30 AM
No mood to work. Must b one of those days every man has every month. Went to mirror some PRCs. Wow, only 3 stocks meh? damn. The OKT said visa expire and all went home lor. Only come tonite. Fxxx, why that always happen to me. Asked for a bottle of mineral water, and try to scan thru the stocks more thoroughly. One of the PRC, keep on giving me this CFM look. I know from experience, some CFM look become COME QUICK QUICK look when in the room. The PRC looks above average, but as usual, i want pretty gal, i m a look sucker. So, opted for 1 hr massage only. Once in the room, she was very friendly, n honestly told me she cant massage but service very good. When i complemented she got nice boobs, she even pulled down her shirt to show me. Okla, since long time nvr unload, what the hack, ON.
She told me to shower myself since she already shower. I am ok with that as the shower is outside the room, c this is not in KL. Once in bed, she started catbath n then proceeded to blowjob. The blowjob was nice, can tell she is a pro. Halfway thru, she asked me whether the mineral water in the room is mine, i thought she's thirsty so go ahead. To my surprise, it's not to drink but to perform the Fire & Ice. Unfortunately there was no Fire but the Ice part already very Shiok. My 1st such encounter. After a gd 5 mins, she wanted me to ride her. Well, with such gd service, of cos i need to pay back mah. So, started licking n sucking her nipple while my other hand dig into her clit. Her clit was enlarge already n could tell her pussy is real wet. So, very excited, know this PRC is really hot one. So, buay tahan liaw, attack!!
The FJ was nice too as she hold me tight like gf and keep on saying fxxx me hard etc, which i dont really enjoy so much words as know it's too fake.
After the session, we chit chat. She told me this is her 2nd trip here n she came to stay with the bf. She is here curi makan bcos the bf outstation in KL. Probably the bf also curi makan in kl hehe. She said the bf only allows her to work in nite club n only suppose to sit with customers only. Haha, the bf r so unrealistic, work there n only sit?? So, i consider myself got a good bargain cos normally those nite club gal RM500/shot, now only RM250. She gave me her hp no. n she said next time if she is free she will call me for another sexperience. Well, i look forward to our Fire & Ice session.

Stats
Look:7/10
Catbath: so so
BJ: 8/10. Give her a 10 when Fire & Ice
FJ: 7/10 Good, wet, accommodating.
RTF: Yes, looking forward to my Fire & Ice.
Damage: 250 + 50 tips

kkc69
14-05-2007, 06:49 PM
I'm here to share this FR. Was working non stop for past week.
Yes inclusive of saturday and sunday as well.
Finally today after all appointments I passed by Sunway-Subang area.
Felt I needed to pamper and relax so I headed to the nearest HC at Roxxe Hotel. The okt got me few prcs to view. Quite pleasent as there was many choices and for those which like C & D cups its a heaven.
Finally saw this syt in red top and micro minis. Sweet smiles and eye balling me showing me the signs. I got it on and proceeded..

Name : Ker ker
Face: 7.5/10 ( sweet n pretty )
Origin: prc
Body: 7/10
Height: 1.68
Boobs: B ( Anything more than a handful is waste :P i think )
BJ: 6.5/10 ( with sound effects and sliver )
AR:NIL
Skin: Ultra smooth and fair
Damage: 198 / Approx. 45mins no rush
FJ: 7.5/10
RTF: Not untill I tried them all :)

Sorry too tired for details now...

kkc69
14-05-2007, 11:49 PM
Well i deserve additional points i guess :P
There are few small hotels where there is a HC within.
Pearl hidden within the oyster.. near highway where plenty of shops n pubs
Romeo + Juliet - ( Oscar award )
Drive around and you will see.. opens 12noon till 2am

KLKOOL
15-05-2007, 12:59 AM
Well i deserve additional points i guess :P
There are few small hotels where there is a HC within.
Pearl hidden within the oyster.. near highway where plenty of shops n pubs
Romeo + Juliet - ( Oscar award )
Drive around and you will see.. opens 12noon till 2am

Firstly Romeo is Rxxxo. Secondly, if points are what you want, contribute and they will come freely. Ask for them and you will be surprised how fast they can disappear :rolleyes:

While u r at it, dun forget Cxxxe and Sxxxxxxxt at Puchong, and Oxxxr at SUnway Mentari. In case you haven't guessed, that is where R and J is located.

Gorken
15-05-2007, 10:49 AM
erm... is this some kind of algebraic equation?

wooo... KLKOOL's really some lao jiao not only for good lobang but also in solving algebraic equations.......

cheers

Tell me which famous inn or hotel or spa that he doesnt know!!!! :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
15-05-2007, 07:08 PM

Nabei... next time i diam diam lorr... All my lobang also out of date liao. But where I can help I help lorr. I never like people offering lobang for points one.. :cool:

KLKOOL
15-05-2007, 07:11 PM
wooo... KLKOOL's really some lao jiao not only for good lobang but also in solving algebraic equations....... thanks . I actually tried one PRC girl at a budget hotel @ Sunway sometime ago. but bloody hell, i think she was forced to do it. She was very scared and try to divert my attention on her by asking me to watch some drama series that was on the TV:o . Poor thing. Damage was something like rm178 . .

178 ??? I think the rates there are between 200 -220. Maybe u have big didi so she see anaconda scared liao... ask u to watch TV (but at least she never charge u for that ;) )

daz55
16-05-2007, 12:26 AM
let me try this for the first time, all the veteran here dont 'kill' me if you dont like it, got this FL contact to try out, she is from Puchong. trainee engineer by day, called her chat a while and picked her up. went to the hotel and started the business. Hugs and kisses, slowly stripping and fondling surised that she's cleanly shaved ! .. small sized gal and easy to handle. decent BJ but dont let me CIM. Proceed to cap and cow girl, she gets REAL wet, went missionary and she can squeeze ! cant take it and blow it there. hug and went to take bath together.. start playing in shower. and we were back on bed without really drying off. another round and finished off on doggie.

Name : Gigi
Face: 6/10 ( decent looking, not ugly )
Body: 6/10
Height: 1.62
Boobs: A
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (accomodative, & no complains )
Damage: 160
RTF: prolly

shaggerific
16-05-2007, 12:37 AM
Otherwise, he wont be known as "TSH" lar, hurhurhur ;)

shaggerific
16-05-2007, 12:40 AM
even my gf told me its more of thick than long...
Bro, I've always heard that its the "girth" that counts... :D

shiok1968
16-05-2007, 10:39 AM
! cant take it and blow it there. hug and went to take bath together.. start playing in shower. and we were back on bed without really drying off. another round and finished off on doggie.
Damage: 160Bro, just in case I read wrongly, can you confirm again the price. Is it RM160 for 2 shots?:confused:

DRYDUST
16-05-2007, 11:33 AM
Bro, just in case I read wrongly, can you confirm again the price. Is it RM160 for 2 shots?:confused:

y? u surprise? remember wat i told u during heineken time? 70 + 70 = 140 only...u stil hav 20 to spare:p super solid body somemore

shiok1968
16-05-2007, 12:00 PM
y? u surprise? remember wat i told u during heineken time? 70 + 70 = 140 only...u stil hav 20 to spare:p super solid body somemoreThis one different cos should be local mah! Your one is PRC.

Btw when we going for Heineken again? Me dun mind cold beer in the aft and then check out 70 + 70. Kekeke.......:p

DRYDUST
16-05-2007, 12:18 PM
Btw when we going for Heineken again? Me dun mind cold beer in the aft and then check out 70 + 70. Kekeke.......:p

yrs b4 these prcs were like gems, need to get by auction...locals all lelong beside the streets...:rolleyes:
alright v go another round b4 u go home to meet minister Lee

shiok1968
16-05-2007, 12:42 PM
yrs b4 these prcs were like gems, need to get by auction...locals all lelong beside the streets...:rolleyes:
alright v go another round b4 u go home to meet minister LeeNowadays different mah! After that day, my eye open big big. Now I know if aft bored, just go PW and buy kwa chi can already. Confirm will have many bees come and search for their honey.:p

DRYDUST
16-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Nowadays different mah! After that day, my eye open big big. Now I know if aft bored, just go PW and buy kwa chi can already. Confirm will have many bees come and search for their honey.:p

read an article...this fragrance or flavored kuaci cant eat alwayz...can cause cancer...u know...v mix kuaci,ciga & beer....very hailat:eek:

kkc69
17-05-2007, 01:24 AM
Hey cheongsters,
I wonder if cheonging a repetitive, compulsive and addictive?
How often do you all cheong? My friend doing sales seems to cheong frequently every week esp when he is outstation. Accordingly it relief his work stress n tension. What a lame excuse for being a nymphomaniac.
Don't know much about you guys but 1-2times a months is straining my pocket. I don't dare to settle for less in terms of quality and don't want any free STDs. :) haha

daz55
17-05-2007, 01:42 AM
hey Bros,
Just to clarify, she is a FL and knows the market rate. Quoted price is 160 per shot. not including room etc. I sort of like coax her into the second one since i came fast on the first one :o and she didnt cum yet. anyway I dont really know the market myself.. like i said i'm new.

Some Bro's have asked me for her contact, I'll need to ask her first.

Cheers

Gorken
17-05-2007, 09:35 AM
:eek: Engineer????i like i like... i know those KL top farker is going to fark me for asking this question but i must ask: Degree or Diploma?

shiok1968
18-05-2007, 10:53 AM
read an article...this fragrance or flavored kuaci cant eat alwayz...can cause cancer...u know...v mix kuaci,ciga & beer....very hailatLike that just buy the kuaci and dun open.:p

Was there again yesterday eve with Bro Gorken. Open 2 Calsbery and 2 Tsingtao. U free can go and look see cos saw a few nice quality ones.:D

shiok1968
18-05-2007, 11:00 AM
Engineer????i like i like... i know those KL top farker is going to fark me for asking this question but i must ask: Degree or Diploma?Knn...ask this type of stupid question of cos deserve to be fark.:mad:

May I know the logic of asking the question? Would there be a difference whether Degree or Diploma?:rolleyes:

Gorken
18-05-2007, 11:42 AM
Knn...ask this type of stupid question of cos deserve to be fark.:mad:

May I know the logic of asking the question? Would there be a difference whether Degree or Diploma?:rolleyes:

Of course got difference, mentality is different!!!!

Y do some of the guy fantasize farking their lady boss or boss secretary on top of their boss office table? Coz by knowing that you are farking someone that not everybody can easily get, turn people on......

imagine farking an engineer, i like, i like, better if she can wear safety boot and safety helmet.......

shiok1968
18-05-2007, 12:17 PM
Of course got difference, mentality is different!!!! Wa kau!!! You like planning to interview her for a job position.:confused:

Do you need her to send you her personal FL resume before you decide to book her?:rolleyes:

DRYDUST
18-05-2007, 01:47 PM
Was there again yesterday eve with Bro Gorken. Open 2 Calsbery and 2 Tsingtao. U free can go and look see cos saw a few nice quality ones.:D

i m expecting a more detailed FR:cool:

Night Devil
18-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Like that just buy the kuaci and dun open.

Was there again yesterday eve with Bro Gorken. Open 2 Calsbery and 2 Tsingtao. U free can go and look see cos saw a few nice quality ones.

i like to eat kuaci, can i join you next time??:D

shiok1968
18-05-2007, 02:01 PM
i m expecting a more detailed FR:cool: No FR cos me and Gorken just drink beer and TCSS. Never even buy kauci. Just notice got some better looking ones at about 6 plus in the evening.:D

shiok1968
18-05-2007, 02:06 PM
i like to eat kuaci, can i join you next time??The next time you are back just drop me a sms lah. We can go eat kuaci, drink beer and watch scenery. If you are hungry, can then have a choice of many different kinds of PRC dishes.:rolleyes: :p

Ahh Fatt
18-05-2007, 02:06 PM
i like to eat kuaci, can i join you next time??

I most likely to be in KL at end of the month, pls advice got kuaci to eat anot.....beer oso can:D

shiok1968
18-05-2007, 02:15 PM
I most likely to be in KL at end of the month, pls advice got kuaci to eat anot.....beer oso can:DWhen can you confirm your schedule? Can let me know the dates earlier or not?:p

Ahh Fatt
18-05-2007, 02:31 PM
When can you confirm your schedule? Can let me know the dates earlier or not?
Waiting for my customer to email me the dates lah...most likely eta on 29th or 30th May and another Trip on 10th June. This are tentively dates onli....
NO MORE PRC, cos me just cam e back from Mudderland than.....but cam look see look see.:D

Gorken
18-05-2007, 03:25 PM
Waiting for my customer to email me the dates lah...most likely eta on 29th or 30th May and another Trip on 10th June. This are tentively dates onli....
NO MORE PRC, cos me just cam e back from Mudderland than.....but cam look see look see.:D

You came back from there better dont bring you....That place quite scray, got to drink a lot then only they will get prettier.

Night Devil
18-05-2007, 03:30 PM
The next time you are back just drop me a sms lah. We can go eat kuaci, drink beer and watch scenery. If you are hungry, can then have a choice of many different kinds of PRC dishes.

ohh.. Kuaci + Beer then Dian Xin(点心) + Xiao Long Bao(小笼包)... not bad woh...:p :rolleyes:

esleeadipak
18-05-2007, 04:12 PM
ML Carmen @ M$r$ma HC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went there yesterday lunchtime. Wanted to try $pple but according to OKT, $pple comes in after 3pm. He recommended Carmen and proceeded to the room. Carmen came in awhile later. She was in a light-coloured, strapless short dress.

My FR-
ML : Carmen
Type : CKT around 30-35 yr, KL girl
Face : 5/10
Body : 8/10 - Slim with a nice butt
Boobs : Small 33A with very nice perky, delicious nipples
Massage : 8/10 - Strong and don't waste time
HJ : 7/10
BBBJ : 7/10 - SOP with good suction power
FJ : did not ask for it
DATY : Yes (hairy bush but very clean)
GFE : 6/10. No chemistry but very accomodating.
Cost : RM79 (1 hour massage) + RM100 Naked Body Massage
WIR : Maybe, but will try $pple first.

esleeadipak
18-05-2007, 04:20 PM
For clean, decent massage with no extras, try the few outlets inside Summit Shopping Mall. There are PRC, Thai, etc. I personally have tried Zouk Spa as well as a PRC joint on Level 4 (can't remember the store name). Ratings for this last store as follow:
ML: PRC SYT late-20s
Body: Slim and nice
Skills: 9/10
Cost: RM100 for 2 hrs
WIR: Yes

DRYDUST
18-05-2007, 05:11 PM
My FR-
ML : Carmen
Type : CKT around 30-35 yr, KL girl
Face : 5/10
Body : 8/10 - Slim with a nice butt
Boobs : Small 33A with very nice perky, delicious nipples
Massage : 8/10 - Strong and don't waste time
BBBJ : 7/10 - SOP with good suction power
FJ : did not ask for it
DATY : Yes (hairy bush but very clean)
GFE : 6/10. No chemistry but very accomodating.
Cost : RM79 (1 hour massage) + RM100 Naked Body Massage
WIR : Maybe, but will try $pple first.

fren...u just take the massage package & extra deal with WL is it?

esleeadipak
18-05-2007, 05:38 PM
fren...u just take the massage package & extra deal with WL is it?

Yes. Nego with the WL/ML directly.

ProfessorOokami
18-05-2007, 07:00 PM
Knn...ask this type of stupid question of cos deserve to be fark

May I know the logic of asking the question? Would there be a difference whether Degree or Diploma?

Huh? This is an interesting issue leh.

Serious definition first:

It is established that an enigineer must be trained sufficiently to undertake design and implementation work during his/her career as an engineer. The bare minimum be a degree holder [Bachelor of Engineering- B.Eng or Bachelor of Science - B. Bsc depends on what faculty the degree came from]. To be a professional engineer [P.Eng] one needs to have undergone "chambership" with another P.Eng and satisfy all requirements before being admitted to I.E.M. Decades ago, a diploma holder or HND holder can get be certified as "P.Eng" but not in this present era.

However, the term engineer is also being given to any sort of fella that do some engineering related work [Salesman with a diploma in engineering can be called "Sales Engineer" and further more those involved in IT can take titles like "Application Engineer"] The civil avaiation has been giving titles like "licenced aircraft engineers" to those [normally without a degree but with licence] involved in repairing aircraft. I just wonder somewhere down the time tunnel, those "longkang sweepers" will be called "sanitation engineer"

Actually the word "engineer" derived from the practice of calling those who can run and drive a train locomotive [train engineer] and were responsible to maintain the steam engines [somewhat like boilers]. KTM will be flooded with "engineers" then.

Not so serious one:

Those with a basic degree are "bachelors" and they lose their bachelorhood when they get married. For girls they gain their masters when married. A diploma holder is the one where you can go "Deep" :D

Please dont fark our good guide Gorken. He got excited with "high degrees"

shiok1968
19-05-2007, 12:42 PM
NO MORE PRC, cos me just cam e back from Mudderland than.....but cam look see look see.:DIf you know by next Fri, then let me know cos I can then cancel my bus ticket and catch a ride back with you.

I will be back in SG from 9th June onwards. Only returning to KL in mid-July.:cool:

shiok1968
19-05-2007, 12:49 PM
Huh? This is an interesting issue leh.Wah Prof.....only two words and you can already wite an essay. Very impressive.:D

Dun worry about me and gorken cos other than drinking, screwing, eating and joking...there is really nothing else we have in common.:p

Gorken
21-05-2007, 09:48 AM
Wah Prof.....only two words and you can already wite an essay. Very impressive.:D

Dun worry about me and gorken cos other than drinking, screwing, eating and joking...there is really nothing else we have in common.:p

A lot more, we both like pussy, not cock, we both BEG......can never stop ler.......

shiok1968
21-05-2007, 09:56 AM
A lot more, we both like pussy, not cock, we both BEG......can never stop ler.......Wah!!! Just becos you went to one massage with a MILF, you want to declare you also BEG??:confused:

Please send a official FR and application to my Sifu, Bro DD and he will then judge if you have already qualified for BEG.:rolleyes:

Gorken
21-05-2007, 10:20 AM
Wah!!! Just becos you went to one massage with a MILF, you want to declare you also BEG??:confused:

Please send a official FR and application to my Sifu, Bro DD and he will then judge if you have already qualified for BEG.:rolleyes:

I went back yesterday, not miss Y, not miss red, another ML....Had one round there, CIM again. She is freaking wet!!! somemore her reaction is very funny when she is about to come, she will bounce her ass up and down, up and down.....funny scene

Rodimus Prime
21-05-2007, 11:19 AM
I went back yesterday, ....

Nbzz.... went back again. So desperate to join BEG, meh?? Go write FR and apply to bro DryDust, lah. Didn't know you like that place so much, leh... or else would have gone there more frequent. Kekekeke......... :D

DRYDUST
21-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Nbzz.... went back again. So desperate to join BEG, meh?? Go write FR and apply to bro DryDust, lah.

ehh...dont kacau me with this kicimiau things...i alredy declared since last month that inconjunction with our new Angong installation day...those who pay <100 for a fuck automatically a member of BEG...but now i think i wanna reduce the budget to <90;) ...thats for the ordinary members la...for higher rank BEG like SSH & Boinker...then must sit for special test...

shiok1968
21-05-2007, 01:08 PM
ehh...dont kacau me with this kicimiau things...i alredy declared since last month that inconjunction with our new Angong installation day...those who pay <100 for a fuck automatically a member of BEG...but now i think i wanna reduce the budget to <90;)Kekeke....my Sifu have spoken.

So for this week, when are we going to eat kwachi again? Btw confirm that Tiger, Calsberg and Tsingtao only RM14 but Heineken is RM15.80. Ice bucket no charge but must request.:p

DRYDUST
21-05-2007, 01:15 PM
So for this week, when are we going to eat kwachi again? Btw confirm that Tiger, Calsberg and Tsingtao only RM14 but Heineken is RM15.80.

FRI u goin home? if yes then THUR...:D i feel like eating peanuts..anchor?

Ahh Fatt
21-05-2007, 03:44 PM
If you know by next Fri, then let me know cos I can then cancel my bus ticket and catch a ride back with you.

I will be back in SG from 9th June onwards. Only returning to KL in mid-July

Okie. Just rec'd dates. chk ur PM:D

garung
21-05-2007, 04:04 PM
come on be real people out there:mad:

shiok1968
22-05-2007, 10:51 AM
come on be real people out there:mad:Hello....what talking you??:confused:

shiok1968
22-05-2007, 10:52 AM
FRI u goin home? if yes then THUR...:D i feel like eating peanuts..anchor?Thurs me no problem. Sms me when you are free.:p

DRYDUST
22-05-2007, 01:25 PM
Thurs me no problem. Sms me when you are free.:p

ok wil let u know .. if not then nex week

KLKOOL
22-05-2007, 01:27 PM

Yeah... what talking u ??? So angry meh :confused:

ProfessorOokami
22-05-2007, 04:35 PM

WAKARIMASEN

3 interpretations:

[1] come, on, be real, people out there

[2] come on....be real....people out there

[3] come on....be real people...out there [normally not real but robots, I presume]

Which one ah? DOCHIRA GA TADASHII DESHOO KA?

Somemore...got angry pulak

cl09
23-05-2007, 12:12 AM
WAKARIMASEN

3 interpretations:

[1] come, on, be real, people out there

[2] come on....be real....people out there

[3] come on....be real people...out there [normally not real but robots, I presume]

Which one ah? DOCHIRA GA TADASHII DESHOO KA?

Somemore...got angry pulak

Professor,
English class huh? :p

Gorken
23-05-2007, 09:49 AM
Professor,
English class huh? :p

How to measure hornyness? Can you beat our Koala bear?

shaggerific
23-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Eh, that one "retired" liao, so have to find new animal oredi... :p

ProfessorOokami
23-05-2007, 04:43 PM
Eh, that one "retired" liao, so have to find new animal oredi... :p

Will the "donkey" be the replacement for koala bear?

stephan
23-05-2007, 04:50 PM

hur hur hur.... he is the best in the best I ever seen! :p

Gorken
24-05-2007, 09:19 AM
hur hur hur.... he is the best in the best I ever seen! :p

But nowaday hear no news from him ler, dun be amaze if you hear he retired liao ( eventhough i dun believe that)

esleeadipak
25-05-2007, 10:26 AM
Here's my FR for visit to M%r%m% HC recently:

ML : %pple
Type : CKT, MILF
Face : 6/10
Body : 6/10 (10/10 if you like em big)
Boobs : 36G (no typo, they are damn big)
Massage : Very strong 7/10
AR : Yes, everywhere (wanna make sure she got real wet)
DATY : Yes, after some "persuasion"
Cost : 79 1 hr + 100 tips (naked HJ)
WIR : Maybe (I prefer slim SYT, MILF types)

esleeadipak
25-05-2007, 10:41 AM
Dropped by CC PJ yesterday. After reading so many good reviews about Mun Mun, I decided to take her.

FR as follow:

WL : Mun Mun
Type : CKT, 20s
Face : 8/10
Body : 7/10
BBBJ : 9/10 ... very aggressive
FJ : 8/10 ... accommodating
DATY : Yes... LOVE EVERY BIT OF IT..
WIR : Yes... but would like to try others first...
Additional remarks : Love her special routine when she puts on her teddy lingerie...

KLKOOL
25-05-2007, 01:34 PM
Hmmm... Mun Mun still so popular. Nice FR esleeadipak. Brings back memories

kayone
25-05-2007, 09:13 PM
Dropped by CC PJ yesterday. After reading so many good reviews about Mun Mun, I decided to take her.

FR as follow:

Additional remarks : Love her special routine when she puts on her teddy lingerie...

wow, where's cc pj?_?

CibLover
26-05-2007, 09:50 AM
wow, where's cc pj?_?

Nbzz...

Wow!!! Where is your house?
Please, lah....do some reading in this thread. If you still can't find, then go Google and find Crystal Crown, Petaling Jaya. :mad:

Gorken
26-05-2007, 11:32 AM
Nbzz...

Wow!!! Where is your house?
Please, lah....do some reading in this thread. If you still can't find, then go Google and find Crystal Crown, Petaling Jaya. :mad:

bro, itchy ass lately, anything like miss longkang to takle?? Wanna play pool ler..

tekyau
26-05-2007, 04:12 PM

FR as follow:

hi... brother,may i have the contract no. i wanna going to meet her . where the mum mum normallt at ?? tq

shiok1968
26-05-2007, 06:31 PM
bro, itchy ass lately, anything like miss longkang to takle?? Wanna play pool ler..Cibey....want to play pool wait for me lah.:D

Me want revenge match with YSH cos lose 4 matches in snooker to him.:mad:

Gorken
28-05-2007, 09:13 AM
Cibey....want to play pool wait for me lah.:D

Me want revenge match with YSH cos lose 4 matches in snooker to him.:mad:

SSH,
They play 20 minute per game, can u wait or not? U can play at least 4 to 5 game in 20 minute already ler....

YSH,
Long time never see "tung" long kang already, wanna go again??

CibLover
28-05-2007, 12:04 PM
.....Me want revenge match with YSH cos lose 4 matches in snooker to him...

Dun be likedat larr.. You lost marginally because the table not stable, the carpet in real bad condition and also coz I "amg kong" a lot of times, mah!! :o
If play real, how to fight?? :p

CibLover
28-05-2007, 12:06 PM
.....Long time never see "tung" long kang already, wanna go again??

Strange... coz someone also wanna jio us play pool also. Says she long time never play pool and why you never sms her!! That high maintenance one, lorr.. ;) :D

KLKOOL
28-05-2007, 02:13 PM
Strange... coz someone also wanna jio us play pool also. Says she long time never play pool and why you never sms her!! That high maintenance one, lorr.. ;) :D

Ooooohhhh... I setup camp and much popcorn... munch munch...

Gorken
28-05-2007, 02:32 PM

Lai lai lai, my hand is itchy, and i miss her too!!

shiok1968
28-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Lai lai lai, my hand is itchy, and i miss her too!!What we waiting for????::confused:

2nite what time and where??:D

shaggerific
28-05-2007, 03:46 PM
What we waiting for????

2nite what time and where??:D
Dont forget to jio me also ok?? :D

shiok1968
28-05-2007, 04:21 PM
Dont forget to jio me also ok?? :D Dun depend on me hor!!

I also not sure if those two fellows will call me or not? Very likely they will make their own arrangements and forget about the both of us.:(

CibLover
28-05-2007, 05:08 PM
....Very likely they will make their own arrangements and forget about the both of us...

Definitely not today, lah!! Usually "longkang" comes out for pool on Saturdays. If you're around, sure jio you.

Today no plans... still waiting for my Dubai CO (bro Lysander) to call or contact me. He's in town but only saw his posting this morning.

shaggerific
29-05-2007, 01:42 AM
Definitely not today, lah!! Usually "longkang" comes out for pool on Saturdays. If you're around, sure jio you.

Today no plans... still waiting for my Dubai CO (bro Lysander) to call or contact me. He's in town but only saw his posting this morning.
Why? Hoping he brought back some camels for you is it? :p

Gorken
29-05-2007, 06:10 PM
The are into lampar instead of kar cheng, if u dun belive u ask SSH......

esleeadipak
31-05-2007, 11:14 AM
ML/WL Name : Coco #10
Type : CKT, MILF from Kajang
Massage : 7/10
CBJ : 5/10 what fuck! no BBBJ!
BM : 7/10 arousing
GFE : 5/10
DATY : Yes, very wet
FJ : 7/10 quite tight, energetic
Cost : 78 for massage + 130 tips
WIR : not her

esleeadipak
31-05-2007, 11:17 AM

Forgot this-
Face : 7/10
Boobs : 4/10
Body : 6/10

jerrystockton
31-05-2007, 11:22 AM

Bro, which MP ? Mind to share ?
thanks

CibLover
31-05-2007, 11:43 AM

He already had. Go back few post and read the title!! :cool:

chase20000
31-05-2007, 01:32 PM
Name :siew ?? (mandarin tak boleh) - PRC
Face: 9/10 (almost perfect if lower jaw's teeth more align)
Body: 8.5/10 (if ass rounded/meatier then probably almost perfect)
Boob: 9/10
BJ: 5/10 (too fresh)
FJ: 6.5/10 (limited styles coz seems too young)
AR: Nope
Daty: didnt ask(i think she's shy too)
CIM: didnt ask
Damage: 130 (room provided)

not a great deal, but if u r into f@cking pretty & young prc then she's suited best. but style and skill limited coz perhaps she's still new.

jerrystockton
31-05-2007, 01:37 PM
He already had. Go back few post and read the title!! :cool:

Just now didnt read coz paying all my attention on the statistics.... now read it.

Green Goblin
31-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Just now didnt read coz paying all my attention on the statistics.... now read it.

Bro, your Avatar really making me sick lah. He is your idol ?

jerrystockton
02-06-2007, 05:20 PM
Bro, your Avatar really making me sick lah. He is your idol ?

He is not my idol. Just envy his position in the cabinet only.

esleeadipak
04-06-2007, 10:39 AM
thanks

Mirama Hotel, KL

M R T
04-06-2007, 10:59 AM

not a great deal, but if u r into f@cking pretty & young prc then she's suited best. but style and skill limited coz perhaps she's still new.

bro,
Once a while I will travel to Klang for business trips, mind to share the location or okt contact? (if from okt) Thanks! ;)

esleeadipak
04-06-2007, 04:01 PM
After a long while, decided to pay a FL Bakso WL that I knew awhile back. Used to bonk her a lot but got bored with the same pussy...

Field Report-

WL : ***
Type : MILF Bakso FL WL short and slim
Massage : OK lah... my body was aching... 6/10
GFE : 7/10
BBBJ : 8/10 Heaven
FJ : 8/10 (2 shots)
Cost : RM100
WIR : Yes, when I feel like having Bakso

a55_lover
06-06-2007, 09:26 AM
FR for T*** MP, Sunway

Yersterday went here, long time no go
not many people,lucky me. but wtf, a lot MLs on leave
got a NL in her late 30's (i think). kinda fat but what the heck, just do it.
but she very nice one, ask me exactly what i want
sweet talk her and she agree to HJ me first, then massage
last 10 mins, ask her to HJ me again. she agreed
what can i say? im very horny yesterday

Type : MILF (2 kids)
Massage : 3/10 (Terrible)
GFE : 7/10 (treats nicely)
HJ: 7/10 (TWICE!)
FJ : Dunno, didnt ask
Cost : RM60 + RM 30(Tip)
WIR : Yes, when I feel like having her hands again

deadpoet42
07-06-2007, 01:48 PM
thought i post an FR today...

when i was in Singapore, i was staying at the Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel, which has some Pinoy pubs around...my boss took me and went so enjoy la...
met this sexy pinoy, quite friendly and stuck with me all night...i got her number so i could contact her later...

next day went back to KL but she keep smsing me...so I entertain for a while...after 2 weeks, she said she is going back to Philipines...she said she is transiting in KL so if i could put her up in my house...i said NO...i live with my parents..not advisable, so i said i can book a hotel, she asked for a cheap one...

i picked her up from the airport, she all happy to see me (even bouhgt me a perfume from duty free)...i took her to the hotel (crystal crown) and i thought i was paying for it but she insist that she will pay...(what luck!)

i took her out for food and standard Bangsar and had a few to drink...took her to one of my shows (those who have met me understand this part)...

after that she went mental in the hotel...she practically raped me...cutting a long story short, one of the best sex in my life...she was talking dirty and not SOP at all...

i could barely walk when i had to get up to send her back to the airport....she msged me when she was in Philipines and said she might be coming back next month but her Singapore number is off now and she didnt give me her Philipines number....

*sigh...

Name :Alexis (pinoy)
Face: 7/10 (cute)
Body: 7/10 (slight stomach, petite 5'4")
Boob: 6/10 (b cups)
BJ: 10/10 (what can I say?)
FJ: 9.5/10 (every style possible)
Daty: didnt allow..but finger can
CIM: oooohhhh yeah!
Damage: dinner...some beer and petrol... :)

I realised that if you spend enough time in a Pinoy pub and they really like you, they take you as their bf and will do anything for you....the trick is to treat them like humans and although you are paying to grope them, treat them with respect and they wont forget...

~end~

deadpoet42

a55_lover
07-06-2007, 03:48 PM
deadpoet42,
wow, that's really f*****g amazing experience
still waiting for a pinoy to rape me....

Rodimus Prime
07-06-2007, 03:55 PM
.....still waiting for a pinoy to rape me....

Can be arranged!!! I think bro Shaggerific does speak some Tagalogs. :D

Joking, bro!! Joking... no offense.

deadpoet42
07-06-2007, 04:35 PM
[QUOTE=I think bro Shaggerific does speak some Tagalogs. :D

[/QUOTE]

well well well...i didnt know this...

but a55Lover, dude, you really gotta make them want you....not like i am brad pitt or anything but its all about making them feel comfortable with yu i guess...they are gullible enough to be in this line in the first place and all they are looking for is a lil extra attention in the non sexual way...

cheers...

deadpoet42

FerrariF1
07-06-2007, 11:44 PM

You more terror... speak CKC language :D

a55_lover
08-06-2007, 08:58 AM
hahaha
thanks for the tips deadpoet42,
mind PM me on where i can find these pinoys?
and i dont mean bro Shaggerific :D

shaggerific
08-06-2007, 01:39 PM

KNNCCB, like that also masuk my account. Pinoy, Indo all not my type lar... and I dont know tagalog.

Actually bro A55Lover, since you share common interest (namely "kar cheng") with YSH aka CibLover, you can ask him for recommendation... he sure help fellow kar cheng lover one... hurhurhur :p

a55_lover
08-06-2007, 03:32 PM
thanks bro shaggerific,
anyway can u PM me on these "recommendations"?
im thinking of going to leeman's place
can anyone recommend superb BBBJ there?
thanks

myowntyles80
11-06-2007, 12:05 AM

brother can u pm me her contact number,she stay at which hotel ?recently at klang ...feel horny and want try a beunty china girl...thx

rolin8415
11-06-2007, 12:47 PM
Hi, this is my first FR to share my exp wif all the samster.
Last week my cheong brudder brought me to Eden JB. 1st I tot we’re going to Roman spa but he told me we’re doing something new. First he called up OKT to get the room no., then we’ll go to given room no. and press door bell. After few sec. door open and we enter, inside got PRC WL to see, if suit ur taste then ON to business.

Name :Xiao Yan- PRC
Face: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Boob: 6/10 (A cup with slightly pinkish nipple)
BJ: Nil
FJ: 2/10 (limited styles, dead fish type)
AR: Nil
Damage: 150 (room provided)
Wtf: No (not a great deal coz basically no service at all. This is one of the worst fark I’ve ever encounter b4.:mad: )

PS. Review from my cheong brudder, Other rooms WL PRC seems better.:rolleyes:

hornyinjb
12-06-2007, 08:13 PM
too bored last friday & was in kl, so decided to call a fren n go to green elephant.

Name: Sandy
Boobs: smaller than mine - A cup probably
Body: skinny
BBBJ: yes but too short
Fingering: allowed on da outside only
FJ: 4/10

she came in da room, sitting like 5km from me and have chit chat. then asked me to shower alone coz she just had hers. after dat proceed with mini cat bath, bbbj and put cap. then she proceed to ky her y and asked me to go on top. lay down like corpse while i fj her...

WIR - definitely NO.

a55_lover
18-06-2007, 09:08 AM
hornyinjb,
i know how u feel
been there, done that
what a waste of money.
luckily we have SBF!

Tiger&Calsberg
20-06-2007, 08:53 AM
Dun know where to post cos me newbie mah.

Dun dare to open new thread also in case kenna bombard so just post here.

Lucky this thread is for FRs and never state whether for KL, JB or SG. Kekeke...this lobang is for SG so if any bros want the contact, just PM me.

Was having drinks with two bros at NSH at Geylang Lor 7 and after all the fore-play left that place at 7pm. Both my bros have to go back for reporting so left me alone. Had my favourite hokkien mee and then decided to walk walk.

Walked past Lor 16 petrol station and saw one sexy thing standing near the telephone booth. Walk nearer to take a look and she gave me that very CFM look. Decided to play cool and just smile back but walk on towards 7-Eleven. Bought a packet of sweets and then walk back. This time decided to approach her and her magic words were "$60".

Me straight away said ok and we took a short walk to nearby hotel. Paid $20 ($10 for room and 10 for deposit). As usual 2nd floor and once in, she started hugging me and giving me short kisses on the neck and mouth. I started roaming my hands over her body and she was responding very well to my touches. Looks like going to be a good bonk.:D

Nothing much in the shower cos toilet abit too small and I was also in a hurry to enjoy myself on the bed. She started by kissing my ears and neck plus running her hands over my body. Boobs are quite a handful and pick nipples but downside is that they feel quite fake to me. However enjoyed myself with her nipples and her trim pussy. After about 10 mins , she capped me and started giving me a nice, slow BJ. Alot of tongue actions and licking of balls plus always giving that CFM look. After 10 mins, she just sat right on top and started rocking away. Could feel the urge after a while so just flip her to missionary and went into 5th gear.

Really quite an enjoyable bonk.
Stats :

Name : Xiao Chien (PRC)
Boobs : 7/10 (High cos pink nipples but only 7 cos abit fake to me)
BJ : 7/10 (cos of CFM look)
FJ : 7/10 (Very responsive)
Damage : SG$60 + $10 (room) + $10 (tips) = SG$80
RTF : very likely cos still can imagine her CFM look.

Note that this is in SG and not JB or KL.:cool:

Ahh Fatt
20-06-2007, 01:59 PM
Dun know where to post cos me newbie mah.

Dun dare to open new thread also in case kenna bombard so just post here.

Lucky this thread is for FRs and never state whether for KL, JB or SG. Kekeke...this lobang is for SG so if any bros want the contact, just PM me.

Was having drinks with two bros at NSH at Geylang Lor 7 and after all the fore-play left that place at 7pm. Both my bros have to go back for reporting so left me alone. Had my favourite hokkien mee and then decided to walk walk.

Really quite an enjoyable bonk.
Stats :

Name : Xiao Chien (PRC)
Boobs : 7/10 (High cos pink nipples but only 7 cos abit fake to me)
BJ : 7/10 (cos of CFM look)
FJ : 7/10 (Very responsive)
Damage : SG$60 + $10 (room) + $10 (tips) = SG$80
RTF : very likely cos still can imagine her CFM look.

Note that this is in SG and not JB or KL.
NNKC......post big big here.....liddat chek me...neber tell me u go roaming...I oso interested meh...me oso horny especially u know I just landed..kekeke

Anyway, goot to c u at Boys School ytd...but I tot FR here is for MY not SG. Wait u kenna zap by my KL brothers than u know....

OK, my GOOT KL Brudders n Frenz, kindly forgive this #$##$$ newbie for posting here. As u can c, he is keen to contribute. Pls DO NOT zap him. OK.
I apologised on his behalf. TQ.;)

bigalow
20-06-2007, 02:22 PM
All Bros are welcome for their contri. After all, FRs are the same no matter u r in Africa or Downunder. Good FR. Wud b nice if more details. To9 i have commando mission, will write after that.

Tiger&Calsberg
20-06-2007, 08:10 PM
Anyway, goot to c u at Boys School ytd...but I tot FR here is for MY not SG. Wait u kenna zap by my KL brothers than u know....This thread is for FRs so anyway also can mah!!:D

The KL guys very kind to guys who provide FRs so most likely will not kenna zap.:p

Tiger&Calsberg
20-06-2007, 08:11 PM
All Bros are welcome for their contri. After all, FRs are the same no matter u r in Africa or Downunder. Good FR. Wud b nice if more details. To9 i have commando mission, will write after that. What more details you want? If your commando mission is in SG, then PM me and I can pass you the contact.:p

shaggerific
21-06-2007, 10:44 AM
...but I tot FR here is for MY not SG. Wait u kenna zap by my KL brothers than u know....

OK, my GOOT KL Brudders n Frenz, kindly forgive this #$##$$ newbie for posting here. As u can c, he is keen to contribute. Pls DO NOT zap him. OK.
I apologised on his behalf. TQ.;)
Aiyah, he contribute more of his sperm in MY than SG, so FR also contribute here lor... kekeke :p

Tiger&Calsberg
21-06-2007, 10:48 AM
Aiyah, he contribute more of his sperm in MY than SG, so FR also contribute here lor... kekeke :pHello, hello....so intimate details you also post out so big. Give some face abit lah!!:p

Vector Prime
21-06-2007, 10:57 AM
Hello, hello....so intimate details you also post out so big. Give some face abit lah!!:p
U dunno him meh, always like to "cha" SG kias one... hurhurhur :D

Tiger&Calsberg
21-06-2007, 11:00 AM
U dunno him meh, always like to "cha" SG kias one... hurhurhur :DKekeke...now I know loh.

Btw tks for the support. Will return asap.:D

Gorken
21-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Kekeke...now I know loh.

Btw tks for the support. Will return asap.:D

Got power liao.......okok, must bribe you with come beer joint so that u will return me some point...

6 can of Heineken sell at 48 bucks. Got Karaoke, got PRC, just that it is too bright to TNN there, BUT, if you dare to do, i guess she will let you do it...like that ok kah?

Non-drinker no need to PM me, u won't enjoy the scene

shiok1968
21-06-2007, 12:02 PM
Got power liao.......okok, must bribe you with come beer joint so that u will return me some point...

6 can of Heineken sell at 48 bucks. Got Karaoke, got PRC, just that it is too bright to TNN there, BUT, if you dare to do, i guess she will let you do it...like that ok kah?Cibei....just bcos want someone to return you pts, you rather forget old frens. Jio newbie also dun want to jio me.:rolleyes:

Gorken
21-06-2007, 12:06 PM
Cibei....just bcos want someone to return you pts, you rather forget old frens. Jio newbie also dun want to jio me.:rolleyes:

Bring your beer belly here!!!!!Let you drink shiok shoik!!!

D@rk Sniper69
22-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Seniors,

If got good FR in Bangkok, can i paste here ah?

:D

CibLover
22-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Seniors,

If got good FR in Bangkok, can i paste here ah?...

It would be more relevant for you to post in the International Thread. However, you can post the link in here. Cheers.

Tiger&Calsberg
23-06-2007, 12:53 PM
It would be more relevant for you to post in the International Thread. However, you can post the link in here. Cheers.Senior bro Ciblover, IMHO I feel that this thread is for all FRs regarding of country.

Should be ok if posted here for all bros to read mah! :D

CibLover
23-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Senior bro Ciblover, IMHO I feel that this thread is for all FRs regarding of country.....

Me no senior. Just trying to help out.

Agree with you to a certain degree. But it will help out others if they are looking for infos specifically on Bangkok cheong places. The first place that they will refer to will be the Bangkok thread(s). Not here, agree??

That's why I suggested that he post it there but post a link in here for bros who are interested to read.

Cheers.

Tiger&Calsberg
23-06-2007, 06:58 PM
Me no senior. Just trying to help out.

Agree with you to a certain degree. But it will help out others if they are looking for infos specifically on Bangkok cheong places. The first place that they will refer to will be the Bangkok thread(s). Not here, agree??

That's why I suggested that he post it there but post a link in here for bros who are interested to read.Kekeke...anyone that register earlier than me considered my senior mah!!:p

That's why senior always bring up good point. Wonder if can post in two different threads or not? Dun know if will make Big Boss Sammy angry for wasting bandwidth?:p

SanMiguel
25-06-2007, 05:40 PM
I am too chicken to cheong at popular place. So most of the time, i cheong at those private apartment where there is an OKT and only have 2 to 3 WL.

3 weeks ago, when to one of my favarite place. I name it Viet port. There are 3 viet gal working there. 2 of them are sister. Went to this port with one of my friend. That 2 sister's look are ok, but the third one CMI. OKT told older (i guess around 24 to 25) Kung Fu very good, while young one is wild. Which one to take? I op for older sister while my friend took the younger sister.

Went in, told her to stand there, do nothing, while i unwrap my present. hehe, i admit i am a bit kinky. Her melon is, how to describe, big, but pointy type, not round type. Extremely sensitive. When i strip her to her to naked, she had this kind of shy attidude that cover here, cover there, that turns me on.

Brushed my hand around her neck, beast, ass chick, waist, lightly without venturing anyplace near her nipple or pussy. I felt her shiver. Lower down myself, position my mouth near her nipple while i look up, that scene is erotic. She was like shy, but yet wanna push herself to me.......shiok...By the time she push her nip into my mouth, is a erected nip. While my hand were free, he went south, god dammit, flood like GuangZhou. While i am busy servicing her, her hand start to help me to take off my clothes. We went straight to the bed, while our mouth are practically locked to each others(fark, too hot already, forgot the shower ler).

She pushed me to the bed, before i notice, my dik is already in her mouth. Wet with slurpy sound effect, my liking. After she did deep throat for like about 5 minute, (believe me, the suction power is great) she start moving to other place(phew, i dont wanna cum too soon). She start to lick, errmm how should i say, chinrest? the place between dik and arsehole. then balls, then dik, chinrest, balls, dik, chinrest, balls...... i lost count but she did it for long time untill she sweating badly.......... Service:9/10

After a long while, i also pitty her, pull her up, wanna kiss her neck, then i figure she wanna sit on my dik already, diu, no CD yet ler, quickly position myself to one side so that little brother doesnt do anything stupid.

Capped, did her missionary. After a while, she place her hand on my neck and i pull her to sitting postion, i sit too. Dont know what is the name of this style but both party can do "push and pull" My hand is around her, placed on her butt while she grab my neck. At this angle, you can see her facial expression. Is like expression of pain plus pleasure. Turn her around, doggie time, phiak phiak phaik kick in, full view of her round arse, tickle her arse hole without inserting finger into it. I felt she contracted her arse on and off. I knew she enjoy my dik.

Loaded. Must RTF, TCSS and found out, fark!!!!!!!!!!she is going back to Vietnam tomorow. Told me she will be coming back to malaysia 1 month later. 1 to 2 more weeks to wait.

Name: Forgot, but OKT name her, Yat Kap Mar, top horse
Face:7/10
Boob: 35C or 34C
Height: about 5' 5"
Body: hour glass figure.
Pussy: Guang Zhou weather lately
AR:Yes
DATY: no time
Service: top notch
RTF: waiting
Damage: RM130

Came out asked my friend how was it. Smiley face!!!! Wanna try also have to wait. I love popiah~~~~~~

bigalow
26-06-2007, 11:19 AM
My Indonesian Encounter
Bros, here is my late FR. Last Wed supposed to have action with a Pinoy, but she got an Ang Mo to entertain at the end. I was eagerly waiting for it cause she promised CIM and in car. Damn, didi was excited all day Wed, feel like back to school days mah. Was horny n pissed, so went to the pub the pinoy works and book an indon girl overnite. She was small, petite. After that realise she is only 17. Is that legal age kah?? otherwise, i kena rotan later. She is very accommodative and GF type so i drove her to a dark place and start caressing her nipple. I asked her to take off her bra but not her top and start caressing her and sucking her nipple. She seems to take it well. Did that for almost 5 mins then started to explore down south. Wow, her undies was all WET. i slit open her undy n finger fucked her. Her pussy was damn tight. Initially 1 finger, gradually 2 fingers n she was starting to moan. I could tell she loves it. After serviced her for few mins, then asked her turn to service me. It was really exciting as during the session, i had to move my car as 1 car was turing into the dark lane i parked. (i was parking at a dark lane leading towards some government housing) She was hard working and i had an sextifying CIM at the end. Normally BJ cud nvr make me come, but this was like back to school boy time so the tension itself was enuf to make me cum. Overall 8/10 for the session because of the excitement.
Oh, btw, i also had my 1st anal experience thru 6-star escort but too tired to write now hehe.
Bro Carlberg, tks for ur contact offer, i probably will b in SIN within this 2 mth n will need ur contact. The OKT in SIN tread is not Msian friendly, KNN. I want Korean.

shiok1968
26-06-2007, 02:53 PM
Came out asked my friend how was it. Smiley face!!!! Wanna try also have to wait. I love popiah~~~~~~I also like popiah. Can get contact from you or not?:p

Anyway nice FR. Will put you on my list.:cool:

D@rk Sniper69
26-06-2007, 04:58 PM
Bros,

Just went to De Biella Spa yesterday, asked captain to show me the goods.4 girls came out but only 1 really caught my attention. She's wearing in all white, a tank top and hot pants.....Wow, so hot and so angelic. Straight away, Captain also know who i want already. I guess Captain saw me drooling over her and told me her name is Diamond. Captain told me she one of the Ang Pai there and the damage is RM 198 for FJ and RM 228 for Full Service (Inclusive of massage). Boy, she so hot...i just don't care anymore. By the way, when she walked out, she was smiling at me unlike they other girls (Not so pretty and doesn't give me the friendly feeling).

I anxiously wait for her inside the room, when she finally arrive...wah, she gave me a big grin. So, she undress me and herself. She has a nice boob size with nice pink nipples, nice booty and a nice slim figure (Wah shiok man). I walk and stand behind her and press my didi to her butt (Didi already standing firm oledi :D ) and caress her breast and kissing her on the neck. She like the feeling and hold my didi and start caressing it. She hold my didi lightly and bring me to the shower place (Wah, she is so notty....never have girl do this to me before).

After shower and drying off, she lie me down on my back and start licking me everywhere and pressing her tits on my body and using her long hair brushing my body. Wooooweeeee. God damn it.......almost die being tease by her there. Then she ask me to turn around, and again kissing and licking me every where and caressing me at the same time. Then she spread open my legs and start licking my anus while stroking my joystick....damn it! This girl kung fu is good. I mean i had this kind of service many times, but her "twist and turn" really blow my mind off.

Then she BJ me for around 5-7 mins and, again her tongue and sucking power is simply amazing, i have to hold on to the bed sheet. When i look at her facial expression during her BJ, she look back and suck even deeper and make a lot of slurpy sound. She's a real teaser.

Then i ask her to lie down on the bed, and start necking her, kissing and licking her everywhere (Trying to avoid the pussy and nipples part) and moving my hands to every inch of her body, caressing her and when i finally kiss her on her nipples and giving it a little nibble, she moan.......(Can tell, she's in the mood already and it's not fake).

Then i start licking down and lick her pussy real good. Initially licking her slowly and later faster and pushing my tongue inside her. Then i move her to 69 position and we continue to please each other for another 4-5 mins until my load almost want to cum.

I have to stop her but she still refuse and continue to suck me (I think she's too into it since my tongue action really get her turn on until she want to continue w the 69 position).

I have to take a quick break and she was lying next to me, patiently waiting for me and we have a quick chat, i was still playing with her pussy to keep her still wet. When i am ready, i ask her to go on top of me and ask her to ride me (Of course, i already capped). While she was on top facing me, i ask her to bend a bit so that i can suck on her boobies. Then, we change position to her facing me leg. Wow! this girl can really ride, she will move deep and then half way, half way, half way and then deep all in again. This repeat a couple of times. Then, i ask her to lie her back on my chest and continue banging her. Damn.....this part really tired, you need good leg and back power.

Then, i lie her down sideway and i come from behind, with one hand caressing her labia and clit. Then we change to doggy style and later to missionary and again back to girl-on-top. She was moving her hair like those hair advertisement "Moving her hair left and right"....whoa,really sensous. She move her hips real fast, while i grab tightly on her bottom until i cum. By the end of session, both of us were sweating like hell and the bed sheets were wet. I guess she also came a lot too.

It was simply fantastic and i highly recommend this girl.

Look : 9/10
Attitude : 10/10 (Friendly and very accomodating).
Boobs : 8/10
Bottom : small but nice shape, well tone.
Body : 9/10 (Slim and slender)
French : No (This is the only set back).
Pussy : Allow to lick
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 9/10
Cat bath : 7/10
Damage : RM 198 (Special only) / RM 228 (Full Package).
Room : Good condition.

SanMiguel
26-06-2007, 08:55 PM
To bro that had PM me,
She is not in msia now and OKT does not pick up strangers' call. Once i knew they are back, i will pm u all. I will recomend u all to him if he want to get new customer. i promise.:D

SchneiderWeisse
27-06-2007, 12:40 AM
Just went to De Biella Spa yesterday
Hi bro, your FR sounds really interesting. Where is this place by the way? :o

SchneiderWeisse
27-06-2007, 01:11 AM
In the middle of the night around 2am not too long ago, I couldnt sleep and was feeling kinda horny. Was too lazy to drive to SR in town, so decided to call one of those escort ads in the Sun. Some guy answered the call and asked what type of girl I would like. I just said I wanted a pretty one. My mistake I guess, should have been more specific e.g. nationality of the girl etc. Because of where I lived, I was told they'd send one over within an hour.

Waited anxiously and after 45 mins or so, got a call from the driver asking for directions to my place. Driver called me when he was at the door. Good thing he didnt honk and all coz he would have woken all the neighbours. He asked whether the girl was ok with me. Otherwise, they could send another one. I was horny and couldn't really wait another hour for a replacement, so just said yes even though she was not someone I would have picked in a lineup. Let the girl in and paid the driver the agreed amount.

She was kind of shy and didn't really speak much. I couldn't even make out whether she was Indo or Thai! Both were not my nationalities of choice but what the heck, she had a nice set of boobs so small head controlling big head oredi.

She went in for a quick shower and came out wrapped in a towel I handed her. She wanted to turn off/dim the lights. Good thing I didn't have those sort of lights that could be dimmed, so I told her it would be too dark without the lights.

The action was pretty much SOP. A bit of catbath before going straight for capped BJ. Both were pretty standard. Asked her to change into 69 halfway into the BJ to get a better view of her neatly trimmed pussy and proceeded to finger her as well. Maybe she was kindof new to this biznes coz she seemed a bit uncomfortable during the 69. Anyway, the sound system was a bit dead. Almost non-existent actually. She had nice C cup boobs though which were great to grab during doggy. Had her in several positions before blowing my load.

She called the driver and he arrived around 10 mins later. Nothing like a little exercise to help you sleep better. Haha ;)

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10 (not skinny and not plump)
Boobs: 8/10 C Cup jugs :D
Catbath: 4/10
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 6/10 Nothing really outstanding but whats a guy to do when he has to blow his load, right?
Damage: RM260 (or was it RM280?) A bit steep but a small price to pay for being too lazy to drive out for some action in the dead of night.

shiok1968
27-06-2007, 08:50 AM
Will up points to the following bros for their contributions :

1. SanMigual
2. D@rk Sniper69
3. bigalow
4. SchneiderWeisse

Cheers.:cool:

SanMiguel
28-06-2007, 09:48 AM
I also like popiah. Can get contact from you or not?

Anyway nice FR. Will put you on my list.

Sure, will call you when they come back. I wonder how much is tarma...i want to take them all at once:D

By the way, thanks in advance for giving me points

D@rk Sniper69
28-06-2007, 10:07 AM

1. SanMigual
2. D@rk Sniper69
3. bigalow
4. SchneiderWeisse

Thanks bro Shiok1968 for the points.

bigalow
28-06-2007, 01:34 PM

1. SanMigual
2. D@rk Sniper69
3. bigalow
4. SchneiderWeisse

Thanks Bro Shiok1968 in advance for ur points up.
After reading some FRs here, i have 1 question? In sillypore, i find that our bros there really can lick pussy. I know the legal geylang got checked but what abt those freelance? Also, bros in msia also lick??? i m not doctor but i know that body fluid also cud transmit STD or AIDS. If you dare to lick, then might as well do raw oledi, since no difference in the chance of getting STD. I was stupid enuf to did it once (raw) and i was lucky it was only minor STD. I will never do that again!!

vaxvms
28-06-2007, 04:51 PM

6 can of Heineken sell at 48 bucks. Got Karaoke, got PRC, just that it is too bright to TNN there, BUT, if you dare to do, i guess she will let you do it...like that ok kah?

Non-drinker no need to PM me, u won't enjoy the scene

will me enjoy or not

SanMiguel
28-06-2007, 04:57 PM
Thanks Bro Shiok1968 in advance for ur points up.
After reading some FRs here, i have 1 question? In sillypore, i find that our bros there really can lick pussy. I know the legal geylang got checked but what abt those freelance? Also, bros in msia also lick??? i m not doctor but i know that body fluid also cud transmit STD or AIDS. If you dare to lick, then might as well do raw oledi, since no difference in the chance of getting STD. I was stupid enuf to did it once (raw) and i was lucky it was only minor STD. I will never do that again!!

I say, most of them dont do regular check up, is not a must, OKT normally don't force them to do. But that is NORMALLY, still depend. 1 question i got to ask, do you let WL do BBBJ to you? If yes, you are expose to STD too. So? Do u quit cheonging?

D@rk Sniper69
28-06-2007, 06:11 PM
Bro Bigalow and SanMiguel,

Interesting topic you have here, which i would like to put in my input as well.

Before you lick a pussy, obviously you have to get close to one right? And if it is a sick pussy, it will either smell or show sign of sickness (Such as swollen, discharge, spots or Off-skin color).

Example : If restaurant serve u a rotten fish, you also won't eat right?

But of course, taking precaution is also good la.....but kill off a lot of pleasure lor.

Sniper Always Get His Target :cool:

municum
28-06-2007, 06:19 PM
about 69, if any brudder get STD fr cum licking, it is up to him. 4 me, i think better avoid. no way u can tell if dirty or not cos smell is only one of the symptoms, sometimes may hv just contracted virus from somewhere else n pass 2 u. not nice to have sore mouth and lips from dat. anyway, gud luck

Cheeco
28-06-2007, 09:30 PM
After I have my first cunnilingus, I felt so regret after that (actually after one damn friend tell me that it can transmit HIV!). I read a lot info on this matter. Constrasting point of view by the expert. Some said it definately can transmit HIV, but some said there are no concrete evidence for it. STD is a definate transmission.

After 2 weeks of sleepless nite, i make myself to go for the HIV test, although i know that there result will be -ve for sure (windows period for HIV to infect the body and become detectable is 3-6 months). Go and test again after 3 months, still -ve, and the final test is 1 year after the encounter. Phew!!!!!!!!!!! -ve. I am safe.

During this 1 year, i feel so suffering. I didn't go cheong for the whole year! For bros info, if you are scared of STD and HIV from cunnilingus, you can use dental dam or "cutted" condom.

Another point that i want to highlight is to remember about the HIV infection windows period of 3-6 months. For an example, if a WL tell you that she have tested her HIV status and the result is -ve on today, it doesn't mean that she is not HIV+. The result only means that up to 6 months ago, she is 95% free of HIV. If she contracted the virus 2 months before, the result will still be -ve. :confused:

Happy cheonging

stephan
28-06-2007, 10:12 PM

1. SanMigual
2. D@rk Sniper69
3. bigalow
4. SchneiderWeisse

I will try to write a FR, you remember up my points hor? hur hur hur :D

Bored_Sg_Guy
29-06-2007, 09:07 AM
I was looking thru the MY threads and happen to notice this thread. Looks like can post FRs here regardless from which country. Beow is my only FR which I posted in SG but so far not much response. Maybe bcos too cheap.:(

Any MY bros who are coming down to SG and would like to have a cheap contact can PM me. However note that she is very petite in size so her request is that she cant really click with guys 80 kgs and above. Btw I have RTF her 2 times already and it gets better and better each time. If got time will post the other 2 FRs.:p

[B]MY FR :

Have been surfing SBF for quite a while already but never registered before. Just did so this morning and wanted to pass some contribution back to SBF bros.

I was at Lor 10 yesterday aft with a good fren for kopi. He had to leave at 4pm plus for an appointment and left poor me alone. Before he left, he told me that if bored can check out Amrise Hotel. Me blur blur cos dun even know where is Amrise. He laugh and told me to follow him cos his car parked near there. Amrise Hotel is facing Sims Ave in between Lor 13 and 15. Pretended to walk past and my eyes settle on a very small size gal with B-cup boobs. I was not sure about procedure so just pretended to walk near her. She saw me and waited till I was just beside. She then smile and ask if I want to have some fun. As usual, my question was "How much"? She just smile and said "$30". OMG...sure or not? Since only $30, decided to give it a try.

Followed her thru the hotel entrance and then up the stairs to the 3rd floor. Entered the room and sat on the bed. Had a short chit chat session, then she told me to remove my clothes as she started to remove hers. Once done, she just told me to lie down and took out a condom. WTF....I thought normal procedure was to take a bath first.

Anyway, she started licking my nipples and then down to my junior. Slipped on the condom and then a fast but furious BJ. After about 3 mins she then ask me to bonk her. Wah!! so fast but what to expect from $30. Started doing her missionary and one plus point for me was that she will lift her legs high so that you can bonk her deeper. She will also concentrate on your two nips by licking them and teasing them as you screw her.

Continue missionary for about 10 mins then flip her to doggie. Went in slow and steady and another plus point was that you can feel her pussy squeezing at the same time. After about another 10 mins, decided to unload. After that wash up myself.

Name : Ah May
Ht : Not more than 1.5 so only for bros who like petite gals
Boobs : 6/10 (A - B cup but natural)
Looks : 6.5/10 (One man's meant another man's poison)
Age : Dun know never ask but not more than 25 yrs (I guess)
Bj : 5/10 (too fast)
Fj : 6.5/10 (Quite responsive)
Frenching : Never try
Cost : $30 + $10 tips cos hotel room dun need to pay.
RTF : maybe cos only $40.

Only for those bros who want to have a cheap bonk. Duration was about only 30 mins. Really remind me of those Petain Rd bonks except that this is PRC.

SanMiguel
29-06-2007, 09:21 AM
However note that she is very petite in size so her request is that she cant really click with guys 80 kgs and above.

Damn, if i do her, she will become pan cake.....

SanMiguel
29-06-2007, 09:25 AM
I will try to write a FR, you remember up my points hor? hur hur hur :D

Dun be like that, we junior mar. Shoik just being nice. BTW, thanks for the points from Ciblover and Drydust.

D@rk Sniper69
29-06-2007, 09:41 AM
Brudder Bored_SG_Guy,

Referring to your FR, you said you shower alone, but did she shower? Sorry for my ignorance here ("Wat Kung Chai, Wat Chut Cheong" cantonese for draw picture until you draw the intestine).

Coz, if she didn't shower after you bang her....imagine, she had a customer earlier, meaning she's not clean....whoa.....i am concern here la.

Unless she also shower and was herself la......then, different story la.

SG30 a bonk is indeed a good deal but have to play safe too la. :cool:

Sniper Always Get His Target.

Bored_Sg_Guy
29-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Had another round with Ah May yesterday aft. This would be my 3rd time with her this week. As mentioned in my previous FR, the service level from her gets better and better with each visit.

Although I have her number, I did not want to call her as I wanted to just walk around the area to see if there are any more cheap gems like her. However today's stock looks really bad so decided to give her a ring. Before I could take out my hp, I saw her walking round the corner. She saw me from afar and started smiling. Without even saying anything, she just took my hand and we walk thru the hotel's main doors and up the stairs to her room.

Thank goodness the air-con was on full blast cos weather outside really damn hot. We sat down on the bed and started to chit chat. Forgot to mention in my first FR that she is on student pass so will be in SG for quite a good period of time. Funny thing is that she rents the hotel room for $60 a day just to service customers and then rents another place elsewhere for $10 a day just to sleep at night. I ask her why, she just says that bcos the hotel too noisy to sleep cos middle of nite also got alot of customers walking in and out.

Anyway, I went to take my bath cos feeling very sticky and when I came out she was already naked lying on the bed. I quickly dry myself and lie down beside her. As mention, it's get better each time. From no frenching to lots of frenching. However pls note that she has smoker's breath so non-smokers might not like this. Me also smoker so dun really mind.

Her tongue then started travelling and although my hands were also busy, I decided to stop and just lie back and enjoy her services. This time her cat bath lasted at least 10 mins and from Bj to Bbbj with alot of balls licking and sucking. Really so farking enjoyable that I told her to stop after 10 mins.

She then told me it's my turn to service her. Okie okie....since she ask for it...let's not waste time. Started with her neck, ears and then down to her nipples. Was planning to go down south then suddenly remembered that she did not take her bath. Knn...should I or should I not?? WTF lah just go down south then see how. Reach the main objective and approached carefully. Looks like she did take good care of that area cos no smell and very juicy. Started slurrppping away and could see that she was enjoying cos she started playing with her nipples and quietly moaning away. However it appears that she is very sensitive in that area cos just after 5 mins, she decided that she cant take it any more and requested that I entertain her with little junior instead.

Slipped on the condom and started to slide little junior in slowly. Could see from her facial expressions that she was really enjoying it. At first, I just pretended to do just normal missionary in order to see how she would react. As expected, she started to lift both her legs up high and beg me to move faster. I could really feel her pussy gripping tightly and she was really starting to moan. She was also trying to lick my nipples at the same time. Normally I would like to change to other position but this time I just wanted to see her facial expression as I slowly screw her. Really tried to delay for as long as I could but heart is willing, flesh is weak. After about 20 mins, I had to surrender.

Took another short bath, this time together and then dressed up and left. Really did consider paying her $50 this time round but was worried that I will spoil the market so just paid her $40 as usual. Did promise to bring her out for a meal when I am free so most likely might consider tonite.:p

Pls note that this is my 3rd session with her within a week and that would explain the chemistry. It was totally different from my first session and I guess this would be normal for most WLs.:cool:

Bored_Sg_Guy
29-06-2007, 09:49 AM
Brudder Bored_SG_Guy,

Referring to your FR, you said you shower alone, but did she shower? Sorry for my ignorance here ("Wat Kung Chai, Wat Chut Cheong" cantonese for draw picture until you draw the intestine).

Coz, if she didn't shower after you bang her....imagine, she had a customer earlier, meaning she's not clean....whoa.....i am concern here la.

Unless she also shower and was herself la......then, different story la.

SG30 a bonk is indeed a good deal but have to play safe too la. :cool:

Sniper Always Get His Target.Totally understand what you mean.

All 3 times that I was with her, she will only shower after the session. However pls note that all 3 times was in the early aft and she did mention before that she starts work only aft 3pm. She always tell me that I am her first customer and I should think I can accept that (if not where can visit her 3 times already).:p

Bored_Sg_Guy
29-06-2007, 09:52 AM
Damn, if i do her, she will become pan cake.....Bro....how heavy are you??

As mention, she is only about 45kg and about 1.5m in height. A really small petite size gal.:p

shiok1968
29-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Nice FRs also from Bored_SG_Guy. Will include you in my list.

For those bros in my list, pls bear with me cos quite a number of bros to up. Just continue to post and I will find you.:cool:

shiok1968
29-06-2007, 10:35 AM
will me enjoy or notCall him lah cos I already PM you his number.

If you dun enjoy pls let me know, then I will not pass him anymore DVDs.:p

shiok1968
29-06-2007, 10:36 AM
I will try to write a FR, you remember up my points hor? hur hur hur :DU dun bluff people lah.

U and me the same mah!! Where got write FRs?? We only know how to talk cock.:p

Gorken
29-06-2007, 11:34 AM
will me enjoy or not

I bring u there, u inform my DVD supplier i do good job ok?

stephan
30-06-2007, 01:15 AM
U dun bluff people lah.

U and me the same mah!! Where got write FRs?? We only know how to talk cock

KNS!!! :mad: Now I go n write FR, u go n find 100pts for me hor!!! :p

Vector Prime
30-06-2007, 01:18 AM
A bro was horny, so had to accompany him to go unload. Went to recce a joint first and met up with another horny bro there. Nothing interesting so ended up in good ol' reliable SR.

Was kinda crowded, so no 10-15 girl lineup as we'd normally come to expect in SR. We were shown the girls in batches (coz many were working) and they didnt have more than 3 girls in the lineup at any time. Saw a sweet looking one with nice assets, so went for it even though I wasn't intending to see any action that night :rolleyes: .

She offered to help me take off my clothes but as I didnt want to feel like a kid, declined her offer. She had nice full B cup boobs but her push up bra made it look much bigger. Proceeded to shower and she gave a little breast rub while washing me.

Then on to bed. Catbath was pointless as usual but she varied it a bit by rubbing her breast all over me. Her moaning here was a bit annoying though. Then on to a rather long and vigorous BBBJ. However, not enough suction and no deep throat.

Proceeded to cap me and started with missionary attack first, changed to doggie and then with her on top. There wasn't really any chemistry and since I wasnt really in the mood, just got it over with and blew my load. Showered and then went outside to wait for the other 2 to finish.

While we were re-energizing outside, saw a few eye-catching ones walking to get some food. So maybe one more recce mission before this current batch goes home :D .

Name & No: Didnt ask.
Boobs: 7.5/10 B Cup with pink nips
Catbath: 6/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 6.5/10
Damage: RM218.

shiok1968
30-06-2007, 10:55 AM
KNS!!! Now I go n write FR, u go n find 100pts for me hor!!! :pKNS....write one FR must give you 100 pts??

Like that I should have few thousand pts already.:rolleyes:

ProfessorOokami
30-06-2007, 11:05 AM
KNS....write one FR must give you 100 pts??

Like that I should have few thousand pts already.

Relax, bro shiok...bro stephen oledi scored >1K points and you have just passed the 0.5K mark....where got challenge? :eek: If you write FR for once, maybe one thousand samsters will up you....

Green Goblin
30-06-2007, 11:20 AM
Thanks to Vector Prime and Gorken for accompanying bringing me to SR.

We first recced some Mongolians, but since not to our liking, we proceeded to SR.

Familiarity has its privileges as we just breezed past a Q of customers. :D

The regular captain not around, so a new captain showed us the line up. First 3 gals was 'ok', second batch of 2 much better, and final 'local' does the deal.

I decided on a gal next door look from Hunan. I was warned about her but decided on a challenge.

My overall FR, about 6.5 /10. Nothing fantastic, but no complaints.

RTF, nah... so many pussies too little time and money. Resources must be better allocated :D

Bored_Sg_Guy
30-06-2007, 11:44 AM
Nice FRs also from Bored_SG_Guy. Will include you in my list.Thank you Bro shiok as well as the rest of the bros for giving me points. Once I have the power I will definitely return the favour.

I will also continue to write FRs when I have the time.:)

stephan
30-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Relax, bro shiok...bro stephen oledi scored >1K points and you have just passed the 0.5K mark....where got challenge? :eek: If you write FR for once, maybe one thousand samsters will up you....

Well said!!! Btw, my FR is upped at FL Dome, feel free to have a look! :D

D@rk Sniper69
03-07-2007, 11:51 AM
Sniper Infiltrate Enemy Zone

Yesterday was a damn hot day, the haze was bad and feel like shit.

But a friend gave me a few numbers for PRC located in Klang (Which i have been trying to infiltrate for a long time). Anyway, i have a feeling that today, my "Mojo" is very strong today and can bang quite long.

After work, i called one of the numbers and it got through, there's this SYT PRC picked up the line and spoke to me in soft and alluring Mandarin tone, "You looking for girl, I am located in XXX hotel in Klang, come and have a good time". Hearing her voice send tingling sensation down my spine. So, i ask her the damage and she said RM 130.....damn, that's good price! So, i ask her which room to look for her and she said "When you reach, you call me again, ok ;) my name Chern Chern".

So, i decided to drive to her place and check her out. Reached the hotel, i called her again, but the line can't get through....damn, pissed out....so decided to call all the other numbers that all the bros shared with me. Out of 6 numbers, all also cannot reach.....i tell myself, why? why? why this happening to me? Didi wanted action, but cannot get girl....sad la.

Then, i re-check the number that i called Chern Chern and i realised, damn...i have dialled the wrong number (Must be damn "gian" until brain also didn't work properly due to her sweet sweet voice). So, i called her right number and it gets through, she told me her room no.

I went up and there she is, standing in front of me a SYT. Details on her as below :
Name : Chern Chern
Look : 8/10 - she has nice long eye lashes and have a sweet but slutty look.
Hair : Long hair with nice smell.
Boobs : Before she took of her clothes, it looks like 34D, but actually a C (The power of wonder bra)
Bottom : Nice little shape.
Attitude : Nice and talkative.

So, i sat down on the bed and start my "Thang", she received a lot of calls from Samsters and she answer them exactly how she answers mine....hmmm , no special here. Of of the bro, asked her whether she do "Sam Mei" or not, and she answer him back only "Liung Mei" only, i also no need to ask liao. Easily, she has received 8 calls before we can start.

After she put down the last call, she put it on silent mode. And walk to me to unbutton my shirts and said "You quite manly". Then she invited me to join her for a shower. The shower is pretty standard stuff. We dried ourselves, and i was standing near the bed and she walk to my front and press her boobs to my body first and start licking and sucking my nipples. I then started kissing her neck and lick her nipples too, and moving my hands to unknown territory. Damn, didi was standing stiff already and she was stroking it. The standing foreplay was short (Ard 2 mins only lor) and she asked me to lie down.

I lied down on the bed and start teasing me with her tongue and fingers all over my body (Again, this is pretty short time only). I tried to reach my fingers to her pussy, she let me touch for a short time and then move away. Then, she capped me and gave me a BJ. Well, i do have to give her points in her BJ skill. She will take one slip of hot water and BJ me. This continue for around 10-15 mins, good effort here. The feeling is pretty good here, it would be better if she didn't cap me.

Anyway, after the BJ, she asked me to do her missionary style. So i happily pumping her, while kissing, licking and sucking her boobs (She only allow me to do this for a short time only, minus point here). I tried to kiss her, again not allowed... (FYI, i am not an ugly person,ok! :D ). After pumping her missionary for 15 mins, tired so i asker her to change to Girl-On-Top, she told me she dunno and don't do it. Huh! Kill my mood here, Mojo was affected already.

Then she position herself in doggy style for me. So, ok lor, pump her doggy style, while grabbing her boobs.....pump for another 10-15 mins before i unload. There's quite some moaning action in between, but i can tell that it's pretty fake. Again, kill of some joy here again.

My Summary :
WIR : Very likely no, unless i am low in budget and go for a quick fix.
Kissing and frenching : No
Pussy licking : She won't say no, but she will avoid.
BJ : 7.5/10 (Would have given her 9 if not because of the cap)
FJ : 5.5/10 (Only missionary and doggy).
Moaning : Fake.
Duration of stay : 1 month starting last 30 June.

penetration
03-07-2007, 04:20 PM
I have to thank a bro from another forum for providing me the prc contact. Was free this afternoon so gave it a call. Rang but not answer. Ok. Maybe they are working. Called back in 15 minutes time and this time a gal answered. Besides of hello, the 1st thing they say “boss, when wanna come and see us?” in mandarin of course. Whoa that’s inviting. Anyway I ask for details like how many gals, price and location. Was told there were 3-4 gals. Rm100-RM130. Location,.. not to be disclose here… sorry..

Was ask to go to the location and give another call when arrive. I did and again no one answer. Aiyah… so good business meh.. call again and up I go. Knock on the door and was greeted by a prc. Went in and saw another younger one sitting on the couch. I ask where’s the others and said period not working. Ok. Then I nego abt the price. The 23 year old at RM100 and the younger 19 year old at RM130. Since I’m quite horny today so I took both and nego at RM200. Off we go shower. Shower was SOP but I started my roaming aredi. Dried up and laid on the bed. The younger one starts to bbbj me and the other one licking my body. I return favor by fingering one after another. Squeezing their boobs. Oh yes.. their boobs are not big but at acceptable size.. bbbj was good actually for 10 minutes or so and I realize she aredi capped me. Was hoping to try the other gal bj but was told jaw pain.. aiyah… whatever… since jaw pain I decided to do her 1st. Cow girl was the start. Tight with slow strokes. While I was doing her then the other came to lick my body and ear. I then fingered her. Since she is the younger one I ask the other to rest. Then was uncapped and capped again with a new one. Wow. They are real hygiene. Which is a good thing also lar.. anyway.. cow girl again and she was having some trouble showing my bro into her.. after a few gentle stroke and it went in. Now this is even tighter… the feeling was great.. she might be the tightest one I bonked so far. She start slow but later on went faster. Her moan was quite sexy as if she feels the pain but enjoying it too. The other one then played with my balls and thigh.

Then suddenly her phone rang. Picked up but I could not understand their language. Whatever.. I then change to missionary on the 19th year old while the other was on the phone. After 5 minutes of missionary, I wanted to bang the other one. Then phone rang again. Aiyah.. the younger one says lets bang her as they had ran out of cds. Damn… oklor… I was doing doggy this time and within minutes I shot. Pull out and they talk in their language. Then notice they are in a hurry to go down. Do not know why and do not care to ask also. They wash me and I paid and left. While I was on the way out, she says sorry for the rush. Ask me to come back for a special session again. Do not know what that means of special. I nodded and left.

Name: cannot recall
Looks: 6/10
FK: yes
BBBj: did not try, jaw pain wor
Fingering: yes
FJ: 7/10 with only 1 position.
Very friendly 8/10

Name: did not ask.
FK: yes
BBBj: yes 8/10
Fingering: yes
Daty: did not ask
FJ: 8/10 multi position.
Very friend 9/10

Total damage for “shuang fei” threesome RM200. Will check out the other 2 which I did not see.

killersilent
04-07-2007, 04:39 PM
Sniper Infiltrate Enemy Zone

Yesterday was a damn hot day, the haze was bad and feel like shit.

But a friend gave me a few numbers for PRC located in Klang (Which i have been trying to infiltrate for a long time). Anyway, i have a feeling that today, my "Mojo" is very strong today and can bang quite long.

After work, i called one of the numbers and it got through, there's this SYT PRC picked up the line and spoke to me in soft and alluring Mandarin tone, "You looking for girl, I am located in XXX hotel in Klang, come and have a good time". Hearing her voice send tingling sensation down my spine. So, i ask her the damage and she said RM 130.....damn, that's good price! So, i ask her which room to look for her and she said "When you reach, you call me again, ok ;) my name Chern Chern".

So, i decided to drive to her place and check her out. Reached the hotel, i called her again, but the line can't get through....damn, pissed out....so decided to call all the other numbers that all the bros shared with me. Out of 6 numbers, all also cannot reach.....i tell myself, why? why? why this happening to me? Didi wanted action, but cannot get girl....sad la.

Then, i re-check the number that i called Chern Chern and i realised, damn...i have dialled the wrong number (Must be damn "gian" until brain also didn't work properly due to her sweet sweet voice). So, i called her right number and it gets through, she told me her room no.

I went up and there she is, standing in front of me a SYT. Details on her as below :
Name : Chern Chern
Look : 8/10 - she has nice long eye lashes and have a sweet but slutty look.
Hair : Long hair with nice smell.
Boobs : Before she took of her clothes, it looks like 34D, but actually a C (The power of wonder bra)
Bottom : Nice little shape.
Attitude : Nice and talkative.

So, i sat down on the bed and start my "Thang", she received a lot of calls from Samsters and she answer them exactly how she answers mine....hmmm , no special here. Of of the bro, asked her whether she do "Sam Mei" or not, and she answer him back only "Liung Mei" only, i also no need to ask liao. Easily, she has received 8 calls before we can start.

After she put down the last call, she put it on silent mode. And walk to me to unbutton my shirts and said "You quite manly". Then she invited me to join her for a shower. The shower is pretty standard stuff. We dried ourselves, and i was standing near the bed and she walk to my front and press her boobs to my body first and start licking and sucking my nipples. I then started kissing her neck and lick her nipples too, and moving my hands to unknown territory. Damn, didi was standing stiff already and she was stroking it. The standing foreplay was short (Ard 2 mins only lor) and she asked me to lie down.

I lied down on the bed and start teasing me with her tongue and fingers all over my body (Again, this is pretty short time only). I tried to reach my fingers to her pussy, she let me touch for a short time and then move away. Then, she capped me and gave me a BJ. Well, i do have to give her points in her BJ skill. She will take one slip of hot water and BJ me. This continue for around 10-15 mins, good effort here. The feeling is pretty good here, it would be better if she didn't cap me.

Anyway, after the BJ, she asked me to do her missionary style. So i happily pumping her, while kissing, licking and sucking her boobs (She only allow me to do this for a short time only, minus point here). I tried to kiss her, again not allowed... (FYI, i am not an ugly person,ok! :D ). After pumping her missionary for 15 mins, tired so i asker her to change to Girl-On-Top, she told me she dunno and don't do it. Huh! Kill my mood here, Mojo was affected already.

Then she position herself in doggy style for me. So, ok lor, pump her doggy style, while grabbing her boobs.....pump for another 10-15 mins before i unload. There's quite some moaning action in between, but i can tell that it's pretty fake. Again, kill of some joy here again.

My Summary :
WIR : Very likely no, unless i am low in budget and go for a quick fix.
Kissing and frenching : No
Pussy licking : She won't say no, but she will avoid.
BJ : 7.5/10 (Would have given her 9 if not because of the cap)
FJ : 5.5/10 (Only missionary and doggy).
Moaning : Fake.
Duration of stay : 1 month starting last 30 June.

bro, sorry to hear that you have some bad experience for PRCs at Klang. Had you tried the contact i provide for you?

D@rk Sniper69
04-07-2007, 07:44 PM
bro, sorry to hear that you have some bad experience for PRCs at Klang. Had you tried the contact i provide for you?

Bro Killer,

She is the one that you recommended. Don't get the wrong message, ok?
I am grateful that you shared with me the contact no, it is just that she's a bit "occupied" and i find her not so "user-friendly" :D

Sniper Are Grateful To Killersilent :)

killersilent
05-07-2007, 09:32 AM
haha...icic bro sniper. in fact i did not try her yet, sorry cannot give u any comment before u go for it. will PM u again if i got any new contact then:D

cheers!

shiok1968
05-07-2007, 12:45 PM
Another nice Fr from Dark Sniper. Sorry for the delay in pts cos I am overseas with my CO. Only can log on now cos she is having her hair done.;)

Will pass 4 pts to bros who contribute to this thread.:cool:

bigalow
05-07-2007, 01:31 PM
Hi here is my late FR on my 1st ANAL sexperience.
6 star escort was advertising they got this PRC who perform such service. I am one whoo like to try all things (except drugs)kinky so grab the opportunity. 6 star claimed she is not HOT but pretty. But when i saw her in hotel, mayb my standard is high, thats absolutely cant be in the pretty category. She is at most, average, but 1 plus point is at least she is slim. So, on lah, die die have to try 1 time ANAL mah. She is very young, i think less than 20. She is very shy type n can tell she has not been doing this 4 long. So, after shower, way we ON liaw, mai tu liao. Her BJ was so so, she was very green but that was not what i after, so i dont mind. After she did that for few mins, i turned over to return the favour by licking n suckling her nipple. She was very accommodative but not much sound effect. I was allowed fingering n i cud telll she started to be wet so i went so the front door 1st to get her in the mood. Cud tell she was in the mood but she was very shy type n wont show she is enjoying it one. after few mins, n my didi oledi well lubricated, i turned her over doggy style n go 4 my most anticipated part, back door, wohoo. Walau eh, her asshole was so tight, it took me really long time to get it in. N i cud tell taht she was in pain when i forced in her. Now, asshole is indeed tight tight, but damn, not really as shiok as i thought. After only 3 mins, she slipped my didi out as cud tell she was in pain. After that, i tried few times to reenter but cud tell she was in pain. so didnt insist n in the end, shot in front hole instead. Overall, satisfaction 7 lah cos tried it n done that. But experience wise, nothing to shout abt. So for bros who never tried, no need to fantasies anymore. Unless u meet a assfarker with big hole, otherwise i don think any gal will like it.
Next kinky staff on my list, 4P, with friend n exchange partner. think oledi horny liao.

CibLover
05-07-2007, 02:13 PM
..... I am one whoo like to try all things (except drugs)kinky so grab the opportunity. .............. After only 3 mins, she slipped my didi out as cud tell she was in pain. After that, i tried few times to reenter but cud tell she was in pain. so didnt insist n in the end, .......

Even tho you have paid for it, salute you for being gentleman enough to NOT insists after seeing her in pain. For this my two humble points for you. Keep the FR cumming.

Cheers. ;)

D@rk Sniper69
05-07-2007, 02:45 PM
Another nice Fr from Dark Sniper. Sorry for the delay in pts cos I am overseas with my CO. Only can log on now cos she is having her hair done.

Will pass 4 pts to bros who contribute to this thread.

Bro Shiok1968,

Thanks in advance for the points :D

I will continue to seek new conquest to report back to all commanding officers in the future :cool:

Sniper Salute To All.

DRYDUST
05-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Hi here is my late FR on my 1st ANAL sexperience.
... after few mins, n my didi oledi well lubricated, i turned her over doggy style n go 4 my most anticipated part, back door, wohoo. Walau eh, her asshole was so tight, it took me really long time to get it in. N i cud tell taht she was in pain when i forced in her. Now, asshole is indeed tight tight, but damn, not really as shiok as i thought. After only 3 mins, she slipped my didi out as cud tell she was in pain. After that, i tried few times to reenter but cud tell she was in pain.

aiya fren...u used the wrong technique...for a good backdoor sexperience...at first u must use lube...2nd u must use yr. fingers....3rd only use your gugu...did u miss out something?:D

SanMiguel
06-07-2007, 07:45 PM
Can add one more procedure between first and second. Paint!

SchneiderWeisse
07-07-2007, 12:20 AM
aiya fren...u used the wrong technique...for a good backdoor sexperience...at first u must use lube...2nd u must use yr. fingers....3rd only use your gugu...did u miss out something?
Can add one more procedure between first and second. Paint!
Wah bro San Miguel, you do AR one ah?? :confused: :eek:

SanMiguel
08-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Wah bro San Miguel, you do AR one ah?? :confused: :eek:

Ohh....i do all kind of sick stuff..paint the puss lar....finger the arse ole lar....

KKloke
08-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Any Bro got any update that PRC from Klang now switch operation to Old Klang Road. Any happening at P....Int...Hotel?:D

deadpoet42
09-07-2007, 01:31 PM
my FR for this month...

I was in JB and decided to call JJmyarea for companionship, he was very friendly and we met up (sorry bro whoamim, timing was not that good)...

3 bros, me, JJ and another (forgot his nick) went down to Taman Perling for a MP with added service...The place was very discreet...JJ knew the OKT so he called up in advance...

There was a queue for the service and i thought must be good la...the place itself was quite shady, just immagine the upstairs of a shoplot and rooms divided just by pluwood walls that dont go all the way...all thai masseurs

my turn came and i got Adeng, she was average looks and body...nothing to shout about...got naked and lied down on the low budget mattress that they provide...she started on the massage, barely 5 seconds into the massage, she asked for FJ already...i wasnt in the mood so much (big dinner before hand) so i declined but was still asking...so i thought might as well shut my ears and enjoy first....she was a bit hard on me...i asked for softer but she didnt quite get it...i have lots of sports injuries so some areas really hurt when massaged...

then she went for the batin...it was ok la...basically she was jacking me off...i got a bit horny so i said ok to FJ (after asking me like 30 times) and off she went for a cd...

when she came back...she gace me a cbj for 3 mins (yes i was timing) and mounted me...the guy next door (sbf cheongster also was having a chat which i could hear) and it was a big turn off for me...stage freight crept in and my bro went hiding...she tried to revive my dead manliness but after a while i gave up and said mai pen rai (nevermind)...

finished my beer (yeah, they also served beer at RM5 a can) and she showered me and i got dressed and waited for the rest...in the mean time saw another ML by the name of A (yes...thats it) who was quite hot...

Name : Adeng (thai)
Looks : 6/10 (i am generous)
Boobs : 6/10 (pointy b cups)
massage: 4/10 (just for cukup quota)
Bj : 6/10(Capped. Quite short. Nothing to shout about)
Fj : 3/10(didnt come, couldnt even get it up)
Damage : 210. plus massage and beers

deadpoet42
09-07-2007, 04:03 PM
sorry...the above FR is for Taman Permas Jaya and not Taman Perling...

deadpoet42

Itto
09-07-2007, 05:19 PM
FR On Hotel Midah (One Stop Spa)

Couldn't find a thread on the above spa, so decided to put it here. Anyway, decided to pay this spa a visit after seeing some reports previously. Reached there around 3pm and it's buzzing with activities already. The bad thing is the carparking. I think it's best to use a small car to drive up the multi-storey carpark. The car park is so small and must be careful when entering and exiting as well. Car park fee - RM 5.

I parked my car at level 3 and push button 5 at the lift. It's really nervous going in to a new place as this is my first trip. Once in, an OKT asked me to sit while he introduced his gals. Out came 10+ gals. OMG. I thought of leaving already. Most of them are quite big sized and a bit MILF. I was asking myself - Did i come to the right place? Anyway, managed to spot one petite, big boobs lady who just came. I immediately pointed her to the OKT. The price of package is RM 198.

Then the OKT gave me a hotel key card in the upper floor - quite similar to Cititel arrangement. I waited in the room and the gal came in. Gal's name is Esther - Anyone tried before? Not really tall, ok face, reasonable boobs and really fair skin. She told me whether my first time here. Well, first time of course. She said mostly regular cheongster come here as this place is hidden from the main road.

The rest is pretty standard: wash first and lie on the bed for her to service me. She provide ass-rimming which i declined. Cat bath was pretty good and blow job is also reasonable taking her time to do that. However, i dunno whether what's wrong but my dick can't seem to be erect. She also knew that and she catbath me again while HJ me. Finally, got my member to full glory before putting on CD and doing missionary. Lasted a short while before unloading. Overall, a nice experience.

Name: Esther. (CKT)
Face: 6.5/10
Boobs: 7.5/10 (Nice boobs with big nipples)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: 7.5/10
WIR: Yes. Can try her.
Damage: RM 198 (But i gave her RM200)

bigalow
09-07-2007, 05:24 PM
Many tks to bro Ciblover for the pts and tks for the pointer from Drydust. aiyo, i missed step 1 & 2 lah, the only lube was her cunt juice n my saliva. :D but as 4 step 2, no way i gonna insert my finger into a WL assO.

dc8888
09-07-2007, 06:04 PM
went to ktv on night, mercury pj...
can ck some NL...
after drinking can tiu pussy in the toilet...
overall session was good... tiu pussy in toilet first time... mabuk and horny... everywhere can tiu....
damage... very kuat.. 700 butt... plus drink and tiu pussy plus tips..

blade_xie
09-07-2007, 07:04 PM
Hi bro,

May I know where this Hotel Midah located.

Thx.

SchneiderWeisse
09-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Hi bro,

May I know where this Hotel Midah located.

Thx.

Its in Kg. Attap, behind the Chinese Assembly Hall. If I remember correctly, they have a website. You can find directions there. Cheers :)

blade_xie
10-07-2007, 10:00 AM
thanks bro.

rolin8415
10-07-2007, 03:39 PM
Many tks to bro Ciblover for the pts and tks for the pointer from Drydust. aiyo, i missed step 1 & 2 lah, the only lube was her cunt juice n my saliva. :D but as 4 step 2, no way i gonna insert my finger into a WL assO.

Bro bigalow

Step 2 is important to prepare the ass for bigger penetration.
I've tried anal wif my gf b4 n step 2 is important.
Anyway you hav a point there for not sticking ur finger up a WL ass.

Vector Prime
10-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Anyway you hav a point there for not sticking ur finger up a WL ass.
Just saw this AV where the guy was using a 'condom' specially made for fingers so that u can wear it and stick it up the ass.

Dont think its for sale here yet though, otherwise our resident 'kar cheng' king sure stock up on it liao :p

leeman
11-07-2007, 05:36 AM
Okt Mj just call after his long silent! New stocks pinoy! 2 ladies! One 20YO another 26 YO! Been long time his customer he drop off a Gal age 26 for me to LT yesterday night! Fr here isit......

Name: Juliet
Age 26
Place of origin: Manila
Looks 6/10
Body 6/10 (okla for a 26 YO)
Service:9/10(No rush) BBBJ,FK Great body to hug while i slept off after FJ
Damages: 250(6 hours) 140 for ST(Place included)
Tips: Rm20 plus free beers from my stocks in my Pub!

Book a hotel(average 4 star hotel) Beers from my Pub (no need to buy) :D and some snacks to go along! We talk and we drink a little! Her history...she use to party and work in Beach Club and Concord area! As usual i just love to Chat with these lovely WL!Their work and life During short stays interest me! Juliet do loves KL! Fun and mostly Malaysian men are sporty and gentle!
She use to have 2-3 customers a week! Charging them around 250-300 USD! Wah....MAT SALLEH can pay...

Ok back to topic!

Shower in a small Cubic area! She slowly wash me all over! Front and Back! From behind she comes close to me and hug me while slowly clean my back! While i was still wet she nil down to BBBJ! I quickly grab her and FK! I lead her to my huge king size bed....lay her down and me starts to service her
Slowly i cat bath her from her legs up to her Upper thigh! Finger her and Daty comes in! :p
She was Wet(Banjir) all over!her hands was pulling my hair while down her! Hmmmmmm Clap my CD and doggie and she was moaning and soon i unload! She was indeed great! GFE and good to please...! That Night i had 4 session with her! i had a great night! Clean myself we bath together and i send her back to MJ!

Ps: Those bros that do not have Okt Mj contact pls do Pm!

shiok1968
11-07-2007, 10:14 AM
Nice FR bro Leeman.

RM250 very reasonable for LT (6 hrs).:cool:

rolin8415
11-07-2007, 11:54 AM
Bro Leeman,

Nice FR, can i know where's the location?

shaggerific
11-07-2007, 06:05 PM
Bro Leeman,

Nice FR, can i know where's the location?
Err bro, there's no location. The WL was delivered to bro Leeman by his OKT friend. You'll have to pm bro Leeman for the OKT's contact.

Burns888
11-07-2007, 06:49 PM
Err bro, there's no location. The WL was delivered to bro Leeman by his OKT friend. You'll have to pm bro Leeman for the OKT's contact.

hur hur hur...

Have you try the foo pei facial treament that bro Dekuip recomemded to you? :p

shiok1968
12-07-2007, 09:59 AM
hur hur hur...

Have you try the foo pei facial treament that bro Dekuip recomemded to you? :pHello bro...where you disappear to??

Btw since you dun want to claim your drinks, I already help you finish. Kekeke...:p

whoamim
12-07-2007, 10:15 AM
Continue from http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=2137562&postcount=19

After see the 1st brother "special stock".
Myself having an internal fighting between myself and my "brother".
Can not even concentrate on work.

Even though today is my 3rd times fcuking in this week.
And is continue fcuking from monday till wednesday.
But still the little head overtake the big head.

Action start with a french kiss.
then come with tongue fighting.
Hand start touching each other body.
My hand was holding a pair of soft soft breast with a light brown nipple just turn from pink.
OMG.. the feeling was damn shoick.

When my hand was about to reach the entry of the southen part she stop me at the junction point.
She kiss me and slowly asking me to lay down.
Service started.
No much cat bath from neck, nipple and futher down.
But very much concentrate on 'little john'. She give 'little john' a very long and deep shower using her mouth.
Estimate about 6min....because i was enjoying the BBBJ and listen 2 sentimental song. hehehe..
Suddenly she turn to me and said don't CIM.
Actually i was almost did already. kekeke..

I stop her service in return i want to service her, but she resist my service. :(
eventually i was think to have a closer look on all her asset not really into service her.
Anywhere i still continue on french kiss her and do some nipple licking and sucking.
My hand was doing some fingering.
trim pussy, pink color cunt.
But strictly no DATY.

Cap on.
She ask whether want cow girl first or later?
I ask for missionary.
I start fcuking and enjoying her moaning,
fcuking and playing her breast,
fcuking and do nipple sucking,
fcuking and french kissing,
fcuking and kissing, licking her ear,
fcuking and holding her soft soft breast,
seeing her breast pumping up and down follow my penetration.
and i finally unload while i holding her tight and french kissing her.
then i act like a baby lay on her breast, wait awhile before taken out my little john.
I would said the whole session is damn "song".
No wonder the 1st brother said worth to fcuk.

To all,

Please don't PM me asking for this "special stock" contact.
Because i have promise the "owner" not to revert anything.

Brother reading this FR, just consider urself are reading my diary.
One of my best cuntfuckable experience in life.

cheers.

shiok1968
12-07-2007, 10:21 AM
To all,

Please don't PM me asking for this "special stock" contact.
Because i have promise the "owner" not to revert anything.

Brother reading this FR, just consider urself are reading my diary.
One of my best cuntfuckable experience in life.One of the points to note about this thread is that it is purely just for reading pleasures.

Any person that writes any FR (whether true or not:rolleyes: ) have the right not to disclose any info.:cool:

KLKOOL
12-07-2007, 02:55 PM
hur hur hur...

Have you try the foo pei facial treament that bro Dekuip recomemded to you? :p

Burns ... u r back la :D . Still go HK boh ?

whoamim
13-07-2007, 09:55 AM
excuse me..
i'm looking for a brother who up my point and left the comment
"thanks for give me the contacts in JB. Tks if up me also, hehe"
on 13/07 9.42am

please PM me again.

Confirm is not taikor "shiok1968".
Thank you much up me 4 point.

cheers.

petercm888
13-07-2007, 10:01 AM
excuse me..
i'm looking for a brother who up my point and left the comment
"thanks for give me the contacts in JB. Tks if up me also, hehe"
on 13/07 9.42am

please PM me again.

Confirm is not taikor "shiok1968".
Thank you much up me 4 point.

cheers.

Is me...just pm you

vertexdisk
14-07-2007, 08:25 AM
Just saw this AV where the guy was using a 'condom' specially made for fingers so that u can wear it and stick it up the ass.

Dont think its for sale here yet though, otherwise our resident 'kar cheng' king sure stock up on it liao :p

It is use in semiconductor plants.
Ther operators will not get fingerprints on the electronics goods.

SanMiguel
14-07-2007, 04:18 PM
It is use in semiconductor plants.
Ther operators will not get fingerprints on the electronics goods.

That is different "condom" man, very thick and i don't think is clean too.

leeman
16-07-2007, 01:29 AM
Here is my FR for Joy 20YO! Basket U were earlier than me!....I hope i didnt swallow your Sky juice!Hahaha was intended to Book her ealier but Okt Mj says she was fully Booked! Earlier Bro was Redbugs from MMS and WSG

Climb up to meet her great body for a 20YO Gal!

Age 20
body Tall and slim(like a model look) The eyes caught me! SYT look! Sexy eyes with Tan Body!
Fk: Yes
BBBJ: 9/10( she just love to Blow) Yeeeha!!!
Lovebox: 10/10 Clean Shaven(my kindda Gal)
Gfe: Excellant
Daty: Yummy! But was in my mind Redbugs was there 1st! Hahahaha

Damage 140 Tips 50( Enjoy and Slow Play) Great Game
WIF: Hell Yes(If Mj has younger WL)

We shower i hurry to my room! Waited just a jiffy She comes in! With great smile and seems enjoying her work! I grab her and Pin her to the Bed! Daty and slowly my finger sink in! She was moaning! I catbath her slowly up to her Mount Fuji and clap my watering Mouth into her perky TiTs!! FK was wonderful she was so Horny! Missonary and cow Position unload soon in Doggie my Favor Position! Great Game! End with complete shower to clean myself was a great workout! Whole body was wet!

a55_lover
18-07-2007, 12:54 PM
hey bros,
its been a while since i posted my last FR. been busy lor..
anyway, here's my latest one

Went to my fav MP, S**** S**** in Puchong
the OKT went out, a girl named F*** manning the counter
i asked for S**** as i really like her service
too bad she told me S**** already quit some months ago
so i asked for W*** since i saw her kinda sexy that night
never take her before, so me and my didi decided to try her
the room is excellent. got AC, and some potpouri shit that smells good
she came in with a friendly face, the regular chit-chats
quite pretty and sooo young. she's 18! barely legal huh?
her massage is really good. she really KNOWS how to massage
can feel my muscle pain gone afterwards
keep asking me if the massage is ok, if im comfortable
after chit-chatting for sometime, she pops the million-ringgit question
and since im so happy with her combinations of
very good massage+good attitude+pretty+sexy+horny
i not only agreed, but oso added another half hour
seemed happy for that, i know i was in good hands (LITERALLY!)
she allows AR while HJ and the best thing is
she stares deep into my eyes while doing it!
damn cannot tahan, so i try to talk to prolong the sensation
but she signalled me "no talking until u cum"
so she filled me with pleasure while i had her boobs in my hands and struggling not to cum so damn early
after 15 mins finally i released and she keep stroking until didi turns soft
after cleaned up, she finishes with head and shoulder massage
offered to take her home but she refused
maybe will be lucky next time
that nite i returned home SATISFIED

ML: W****
Massage: 9/10 i highly recommend her
HJ: 8/10 amazing!
Ar: Allowed
BJ / FJ: Didnt ask.
damage: RM 110 for massage + batin 90 minutes, RM 50 tips

Ahh Fatt
18-07-2007, 03:06 PM
That is different "condom" man, very thick and i don't think is clean too.
I had 1 cd that the gal in a HC in PRC insert into my toe and I toe fark her......kekeke:D
another experience.....:p

SanMiguel
18-07-2007, 08:55 PM
I had 1 cd that the gal in a HC in PRC insert into my toe and I toe fark her......kekeke:D
another experience.....:p

You use the correct avatar.....Dai Lou, bring me there~~~~~~

Ahh Fatt
19-07-2007, 01:59 PM
You use the correct avatar.....Dai Lou, bring me there~~~~~~
Cannot, u have to ask our TSH..cos u need to fly there 1st.....:D

Optimus_Prime
19-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Cannot, u have to ask our TSH..cos u need to fly there 1st....

U here again to tempt ppl with the "toe-Fuck" thingie ah... Fatt-kor :D

Bro San-Miguel,

What happens is the gal will first lick clean clean all your toes... that takes 5-10 mins. Then she will put a cap on your big toe.

Then she will rub her pussy lips against your big toe. Then slowly, she'll insert it in. The feeling of warmth can still be felt on your big toe and the wetness too on the parts of your feel that is not cap. Then she'll just rie up and down for about 5 mins.

U just feel the sensation only cus u can't do much except maybe wiggle your toes :cool:

CibLover
19-07-2007, 04:35 PM
.....U just feel the sensation only cus u can't do much except maybe wiggle your toes .....

I heard you also tried to moan, right? Kekekeke....
During my first toe-fark, was also wondering.....WTF??? What should I do?? :confused:

But what I liked best is the shower-sauna session. think almost one hour just bathing you with hot water, scrubbing, massaging and not forgetting - BBBJ!!! Si beh sooooooonnngg!!!! But let's forget the probe thingy. Not my cup of tea. :p

Ahh Fatt
19-07-2007, 06:58 PM
U here again to tempt ppl with the "toe-Fuck" thingie ah... Fatt-kor

Bro San-Miguel,

What happens is the gal will first lick clean clean all your toes... that takes 5-10 mins. Then she will put a cap on your big toe.

Then she will rub her pussy lips against your big toe. Then slowly, she'll insert it in. The feeling of warmth can still be felt on your big toe and the wetness too on the parts of your feel that is not cap. Then she'll just rie up and down for about 5 mins.

U just feel the sensation only cus u can't do much except maybe wiggle your toes
Look who's talking......:D

I heard you also tried to moan, right? Kekekeke....
During my first toe-fark, was also wondering.....WTF??? What should I do??

But what I liked best is the shower-sauna session. think almost one hour just bathing you with hot water, scrubbing, massaging and not forgetting - BBBJ!!! Si beh sooooooonnngg!!!! But let's forget the probe thingy. Not my cup of tea.
Wow...did u try the dido ???:eek:
I pass not my cup of tea....But Someone did.....and rtf the next day worr.....kekeke

D@rk Sniper69
19-07-2007, 10:58 PM
Ahh Fatt Kor Kor,

Wah liao.....champion la....i never thought of toe fark b4. Actually, i watched so many porn also didn't show man.....must throw off all my CDs and DVDs liao. Even my Karma Sutra also didn't teach me that.....chiu.

So, where can i try such special service.....a bit kinky but never try never know the actual feeling, right?

Is it being offered in Thailand, land of heavenly MPs? I always go there, in fact i have a few good reasonable joints to share too :D

Sniper Is Low On Bullets Now, Waiting For A Few More Days Before Can Re-Activate Didi Power Again. :cool:

D@rk Sniper69
19-07-2007, 11:01 PM
Ahh Fatt Kor Kor,

Wah liao.....champion la....i never thought of toe fark b4. Actually, i watched so many porn also didn't show man.....must throw off all my CDs and DVDs liao. Even my Karma Sutra also didn't teach me that.....chiu.

So, where can i try such special service.....a bit kinky but never try never know the actual feeling, right?

Is it being offered in Thailand, land of heavenly MPs? I always go there, in fact i have a few good reasonable joints to share too :D

Sniper Is Low On Bullets Now, Waiting For A Few More Days Before Can Re-Activate Didi Power Again. :cool:

D@rk Sniper69
19-07-2007, 11:02 PM
Ahh Fatt Kor Kor,

shiok1968
20-07-2007, 10:15 AM
Wow...did u try the dido ???:eek:
I pass not my cup of tea....But Someone did.....and rtf the next day worr.....kekekeKekeke....heard about the dildo last nite when we were having dinner. If I am there, most likely will also pass.:eek:

shiok1968
20-07-2007, 10:18 AM
Sniper Is Low On Bullets Now, Waiting For A Few More Days Before Can Re-Activate Didi Power Again. :cool: Wah Bro....you MIA for quite a while.

Points akan datang.:cool:

D@rk Sniper69
20-07-2007, 11:17 AM
All TAI KOs,

Sorry ah, Sai Lou email got problem.....so i didn't realised i posted 3 same post. Damn connection i have at home......sorry again.

Sniper Is Hiding In Bushes Waiting To Attack Soon.

woodringman
20-07-2007, 11:34 AM
Hi, newbie here so still abit blur blur about Malaysian threads. Got one FR to post but dun where which thread to post so decided to post here.

Was in KL a few days ago on a business trip and after dinner, one of my Malaysian associate suggested that we go for a good traditional massage. When I heard "Traditional" was abit disappointed cos wanted to try the famous HCs of KL but dun dare to ask my business associate cos not nice mah!! However a good massage should also be fine cos every day work until farking late so bones also aching.

We went to this area called Pandan Inda (dun know if spell correctly). When first reach there, he suddenly said "Aiyoh...how cum all massage joints closed". Drove around for a while then found one that was open. Cant read the name cos in chinese but opposite was a petrol station. Cos some alphabet on the signboard...something like BT but cannot confirm cos my chinese very bad. Can speak but cannot read.

Step in the joint and found that it was very nice and clean. However saw a few massage gals but all mainly in their 30s. Anyway, since there for a massage so why worry about the age. I was shown to my room and my first impression was that this place really very comfortable. Remove my clothes and wore the shorts. Within 5 mins, my massage lady came and the first thing she said was "How cum you wearing the shorts? Here lie down and I help you remove."

Me blur blur (cos first time mah) just follow instructions and lie down. She then started on my shoulders and we started talking (in mandarin). Same old sad story of why she is working as a massage lady and blar blar blar..... Well, the massage was really good and I did enjoy the conversation. From the shoulders to the buttocks and then the legs. As she was rubbing my legs, her hands will ever now and then stroke my scrotum. I must say that it is rather stimulating.

Once the legs are done, she then told me to turn around. Her next question was "Do you want to beat aeroplane?" Well, after all the touching, I was prepared for this question. I pretended and ask if there is other services. She just shook her head and told me no. No other choice so better than nothing. Ask her how much and she told me Rm$30 without touching and Rm$50 without touching. Me choose Rm$50 cos if dun touch sure take very long to cum. She then slowly started fondling my scrotum and stroking my dick. With her sensual touch, little dickie started to wake up. She then started to stroke him gently while looking at me.

After 5 mins, she suddenly whispered "I thought you wanted the Rm$50 package, how cum you still dun want to touch". Shit...forgot about that. She then use one hand to unclip her bra and her melons appeared in my face. OMG....maybe lights too dim or always had idea that WLs always like to wear wonderbra but never realised that her boobs were actually C cup...my favoutite size. I also realised that I running out of time cos during the whole process, she never stop stroking little dickie. With all the stroking and me squeezing gently her two beautiful melons, could feel the urge after about 5 mins and exploded all into the towel.

Rested for awhile with alot of small talk and then dressed up and paid her the Rm$50. Massage cost RM$55 so total damage was RM$105. Very reasonable for a good massage and a handjob. Too bad had to go back to SG the next day, if not confirm will visit her again.

Name : Fiona
Looks : 7/10 (In my eyes she look very pleasing so grade higher)
Boobs : 7/10 (C Cup...my favourite)
Hj : 7/10 (For me very stimulating)
Cost : RM$105
Rtf : Sure if I am in KL again and can find the place.

Once again not sure if I posted in the correct place so to all seniors in the Malaysian threads, please forgive me if I posted wrongly.:D

Green Goblin
20-07-2007, 01:08 PM
Hi, newbie here so still abit blur blur about Malaysian threads. Got one FR to post but dun where which thread to post so decided to post here.

Once again not sure if I posted in the correct place so to all seniors in the Malaysian threads, please forgive me if I posted wrongly.:D

Nice FR. Its the spirit that counts. Dun think our Tai Lo's here will mind if the posting out of place. ;)

shiok1968
20-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Nice FR. Its the spirit that counts. Dun think our Tai Lo's here will mind if the posting out of place. Totally agree althought KL got no Tai Lo anymore. Our Tai Lo went over to China already.;)

Was reading thru this thread again and notice that you have also contributed a FR. Sorry to have missed it earlier. Points on the way.:D

shiok1968
20-07-2007, 01:58 PM
As mentioned before, I will pass 4 points to all bros who contribute FRs in this thread. Recent contributors are :

1. Green Goblin
2. Vector Prime (up before)
3. deadpoet42 (up before)
4. Itto
5. Leeman (up before)
6. a55 lover
7. penetration
8. woodringman

For those I have given points before, please inform me if I am mistaken. For the rest, please continue to post regularly so that I can pass you the points.:)

KLKOOL
20-07-2007, 02:19 PM
Cibai, I sneeze, come here and see kena tuk tuk... Dunno who is who anymore, but will definitely take my SSH recommendation to heart. Points on the way too.

shiok1968
20-07-2007, 02:24 PM
Cibai, I sneeze, come here and see kena tuk tuk... Kekeke...who dare to tuk tuk my Tai Lo??:mad: :p

KLKOOL
20-07-2007, 02:31 PM
Kekeke...who dare to tuk tuk my Tai Lo??:mad: :p

I have many FR worr... kekekeke... but all not in KL.

Latest include (from newest)
1. 19yr Old from Hunan (Shi Shi) ***** will RTF.
2. 20yr Old from Guizhou (Sha Sha) ***** will RTF
3. ??yr Old from ?? (Xiang Yan) *** no RTF. Good bonk but left early .. woke me up with a hangover.

This weekend is CKC, but will be Primed for Next Weeks Mob

ProfessorOokami
20-07-2007, 02:53 PM
Totally agree althought KL got no Tai Lo anymore. Our Tai Lo went over to China already.

Was reading thru this thread again and notice that you have also contributed a FR. Sorry to have missed it earlier. Points on the way.

No worries, "upped" woodringman [very unique nick:p ] oledi....
Yaloh, KL Tai Kor is now a "cross river dragon" 过江龙] and creating sex-havoc in GZ and surrounding areas including Zhu Hai, maybe later becomes Zhu Hai dragon;)

KLKOOL
20-07-2007, 03:04 PM
Yaloh, KL Tai Kor is now a "cross river dragon" 过江龙] and creating sex-havoc in GZ and surrounding areas including Zhu Hai, maybe later becomes Zhu Hai dragon;)

Actually, More around Dongguan and Huizhou. Zhuhai is now syndicate controlled, so not much fun in my opinion. The good ones earn big money in Macao already (800MOP a Pop... to rich for me)

jerrystockton
20-07-2007, 03:30 PM
Name : Fiona
Looks : 7/10 (In my eyes she look very pleasing so grade higher)
Boobs : 7/10 (C Cup...my favourite)
Hj : 7/10 (For me very stimulating)
Cost : RM$105
Rtf : Sure if I am in KL again and can find the place.

Good job..:)