PDA

View Full Version : licking FL's breast which is possibly stained by the previous customer's semen?

kraam
12-01-2018, 10:03 AM
what are the chances of contracting STD or HIV by licking a prostitute's breast which is possibly stained by the previous customer's semen?

supposing in the worst-case scenario that the previous customer has HIV

Big Sexy
12-01-2018, 10:40 AM
the main source of HIV transmission is from blood, semen and vaginal fluid...
however the HIV virus cannot survive long when exposed to air.... so i dont think your risk is high..

what are the chances of contracting STD or HIV by licking a prostitute's breast which is possibly stained by the previous customer's semen?

sammyboyfor
12-01-2018, 11:50 AM

Did it taste good?

Big Sexy
12-01-2018, 01:20 PM
the thought of him licking other guy semen is probably enough to make him wanna puke. :D

Did it taste good?

kraam
12-01-2018, 01:32 PM
the main source of HIV transmission is from blood, semen and vaginal fluid...
however the HIV virus cannot survive long when exposed to air.... so i dont think your risk is high..

yeah but if we google this "HIV may survive in dried blood at room temperature for up to five or six days provided that the optimum pH level is maintained", many sites report this

sammyboyfor
12-01-2018, 01:55 PM
yeah but if we google this "HIV may survive in dried blood at room temperature for up to five or six days provided that the optimum pH level is maintained", many sites report this

Anything is possible and there is always a remote chance you might have caught something nasty.

If you're worried get yourself tested.

Big Sexy
12-01-2018, 02:25 PM
where did the dried blood part comes in? did u lick the dried blood or semen?

anyway.. even if it was dried blood, i still dont think u are in the high risk category... there just isnt enough HIV virus present in that drop of blood to give u HIV..

you can find all these info in the HIV stickies.. however low risk isnt no risk and the only way to be sure is to get yourself tested..
take note of the window period though, u can find it in one of the stickies as well.. :)

sammyboyfor
12-01-2018, 02:30 PM
I would like to add that those who are paranoid hypochondriacs should not engage in sexual activities with high risk groups.

Is a couple of minutes pleasure with a whore really worth the subsequent anxiety and worry? I hardly think so.

Tuanehkia
12-01-2018, 05:05 PM
I think these kind of questions probably make Dr Tan sian. Didn’t see him online lately.

Personally I think risk is quite low

1. Not many FL let u cum on breast/ face.
2. If they let u cum on breast, quite unlikely they don’t clean up

If really kanna, I think likely will go down as a case study for medicine school teaching. So far I don’t think any such case

IAmAwesome
12-01-2018, 10:00 PM
just isnt enough

You are right on that as the the amount is just too small

luckyboiboi
14-01-2018, 10:39 PM
Don't you bathe her before action?

YELLOW
27-01-2018, 09:18 PM
those ML in upper serg shopping centre .... hygenie levels seems low ... i always try to be first client .... and i always cum on lindas big tits .... not sure if she ll clean up sufficiently .... no attached toilets in those shops.

Don't you bathe her before action?

fuckwaynelim
03-02-2018, 12:50 PM
those ML in upper serg shopping centre .... hygenie levels seems low ... i always try to be first client .... and i always cum on lindas big tits .... not sure if she ll clean up sufficiently .... no attached toilets in those shops.

Still legal GL house better ... you can wash WL together :D

Mikka
06-03-2018, 03:57 PM
Pretty simple really. Make the whore you engage for to take a shower with you before the session commences and, if she refuses or, tells you that she had already taken a shower before your arrival, walk away. Be firm to these whores as you are the pay master and they are the ones who render a service for money hence it is either they agree to your demand for a shower or you walk away.

Big Sexy
06-03-2018, 04:39 PM
so what if the whore has taken a bath? can it wash away STI ? :confused:

Pretty simple really. Make the whore you engage for to take a shower with you before the session commences and, if she refuses or, tells you that she had already taken a shower before your arrival, walk away. Be firm to these whores as you are the pay master and they are the ones who render a service for money hence it is either they agree to your demand for a shower or you walk away.

IAmAwesome
08-03-2018, 11:25 PM
no attached toilets

I think thats a pretty big clue that they don't :o

Lovesiamviet
16-05-2018, 06:47 PM
The gal didn't shower with you?