PDA

View Full Version : Serious question (scared)

Soberer
08-01-2018, 03:26 AM
Hey guys, im new here and heres the story.

Recently, i had raw sex with a thai fl (unloaded inside her).
I know this is really stupid and i just let temptation took over me, i asked if she goes to check ups and if she is on the pill, she said yes. (I saw the oral contraceptives on the table). She says she has only been to sg for 5 days and is going back soon.

2 questions:

I read that for birth control pills to work, they have to be taken atleast 7 days straight before sex for it to be effective against pregnancy. The problem is that she is only here for 5 days, im scarec that she might get preggy. And what happens to me if she really got pregnant?

What are my chances of getting a disease? She claims that she days 10 customers over the duration of 5 days and i was the only one who did raw with her, she claims that she had gone for check ups before. Should i get tested?

Please help out guys, im really scared and it is too late to regret now, and yes i can only blame it on my stupidity to let a moment of shiokness take over.
Thanks.

Big Sexy
08-01-2018, 08:01 AM
a whore would not want your baby, so u dont have to worry abt that part.

however you have put yourself in the mid-high risk category of getting something really nasty.. i will be very worried if i were you and would even consider the PEP option... a test is a must.

I know this is really stupid and i just let temptation took over me, i asked if she goes to check ups and if she is on the pill, she said yes. (I saw the oral contraceptives on the table). She says she has only been to sg for 5 days and is going back soon.

2 questions:

I read that for birth control pills to work, they have to be taken atleast 7 days straight before sex for it to be effective against pregnancy. The problem is that she is only here for 5 days, im scarec that she might get preggy. And what happens to me if she really got pregnant?

What are my chances of getting a disease? She claims that she days 10 customers over the duration of 5 days and i was the only one who did raw with her, she claims that she had gone for check ups before. Should i get tested?

Please help out guys, im really scared and it is too late to regret now, and yes i can only blame it on my stupidity to let a moment of shiokness take over.
Thanks.

samyboys
08-01-2018, 09:38 AM
a FL wants only $, not babies.
u better get yourself checked since u did raw.

protect yourself first

ahgore
08-01-2018, 10:15 PM

2 questions:

Thanks.
Never raw with someone you dont know. Only raw with someone you know dearly...

iicecube
09-01-2018, 10:07 AM
You would never notice anything for a few months but once you got sytoms on red spots kind of rash on either of your body parts then you will be need to worry.
But still in the early stage the doctor can't do any result for you as of you having any STDs virus yet in the first few months..
So if if you got a fever or sore throat in the 1st or 2nd month which won't recover then you better go for a checkup as might be the virus hit up your immune system that won't get you heal..
Normal fever or sore will recover back by weeks and not months fyi..

IAmAwesome
15-01-2018, 10:00 PM
u better get yourself checked since u did raw

Agreed as well, i think that would be the best course of action for TS currently

Big Sexy
16-01-2018, 07:30 AM
this is not true. you dont need to wait for a few months before u proceed to do a std test..

check out the std window period here.
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15812261&postcount=19

But still in the early stage the doctor can't do any result for you as of you having any STDs virus yet in the first few months....

sammyboyfor
16-01-2018, 10:15 AM
You would never notice anything for a few months but once you got sytoms on red spots kind of rash on either of your body parts then you will be need to worry.
But still in the early stage the doctor can't do any result for you as of you having any STDs virus yet in the first few months..
So if if you got a fever or sore throat in the 1st or 2nd month which won't recover then you better go for a checkup as might be the virus hit up your immune system that won't get you heal..
Normal fever or sore will recover back by weeks and not months fyi..

If you don't know what you're talking about it would be best if you remained silent. :rolleyes:

sammyboyfor
16-01-2018, 10:17 AM
What are my chances of getting a disease? She claims that she days 10 customers over the duration of 5 days and i was the only one who did raw with her,

I know who you are talking about because by some strange coincidence I fucked the same girl without protection. :eek:

Damned that's what she told me too after my raw session with her. I guess she told the other 8 guys the same thing. :confused:

sbf4life
16-01-2018, 12:21 PM
damn it... she told me told the same story after i raw her too.. :D

Damned that's what she told me too after my raw session with her. I guess she told the other 8 guys the same thing. :confused:

cuba
17-01-2018, 12:51 AM
If condom slip out during sex, is another issue .
But if she provides raw directly,have to take note already.

Big Sexy
17-01-2018, 07:57 AM
it is not just the rawing part.... if he is worried abt the pregnancy part then he probably "cum in pussy" too.. that increases the risk..

If condom slip out during sex, is another issue .
But if she provides raw directly,have to take note already.

cupid xpress
17-01-2018, 08:49 AM
TS, how you know the pill is for anti pregnant huh?
Seriously, If I see pills in a FL room, would probably go for a HJ or totally skip.
I respect your got balls attitude to trust a FL...

Anyhow, what she said might be true... So please just don't worry
Kena STD also must have certain swayness

hornie
17-01-2018, 09:16 PM
TS Just go get checked. dun be afraid. it needs to be done

talkingman
20-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Kumlan to the max.

IAmAwesome
20-05-2018, 10:26 PM
What are my chances of getting a disease?

Did you go for the test TS? Any update?

Zoid1996
21-05-2018, 01:01 AM
Better take PEP first... then go for 4th gen check after 28 days. For chlam and gon virus, u can choose to wait till u really have any symptoms or go after 5 ~7 days for pee check.

Anyways any update TS?

Rayzard
22-05-2018, 03:36 PM
TS any update? Did you go for pep and checkup?