PDA

View Full Version : Premature ejaculation problem from bad to worse

xxtwentyfour
06-01-2018, 09:17 AM
PE getting bad to worse. I never had problems fucking my FB in the past, but now, even with her I experience PE.

Dick gets hypersensitive during intercourse and then I will lose the erection totally. Go completely limp but still very sensitive when touched. And then when i try to penetrate I will cum immediately.

It has adversely affected my relationship with my FB and i think I'm about to lose her as her attitude is, "why waste my time when I can go to my club and find a good dick that can last longer anytime I want?"

It has made me miserable and very stressed. I don't wanna lose her.

On antidepression medication and xanax but it doesn't help.

BlueDemon
06-01-2018, 09:55 AM
PE getting bad to worse. I never had problems fucking my FB in the past, but now, even with her I experience PE.

Dick gets hypersensitive during intercourse and then I will lose the erection totally. Go completely limp but still very sensitive when touched. And then when i try to penetrate I will cum immediately.

It has adversely affected my relationship with my FB and i think I'm about to lose her as her attitude is, "why waste my time when I can go to my club and find a good dick that can last longer anytime I want?"

It has made me miserable and very stressed. I don't wanna lose her.

Delay spray? Or probably needs a holiday to destress a bit.

sammyboyfor
06-01-2018, 12:35 PM

If you're on SSRI medication it will make matters worse. Xanax can have adverse effects too.

An understanding sex partner can do wonders. You are lacking in self confidence and if you can find someone who is sympathetic to your plight the healing can start.

xxtwentyfour
06-01-2018, 05:38 PM
If you're on SSRI medication it will make matters worse. Xanax can have adverse effects too.

An understanding sex partner can do wonders. You are lacking in self confidence and if you can find someone who is sympathetic to your plight the healing can start.

Unfortunately my current partner behaves in an aloof manner and has lost patience. She has also made it clear she has other options :mad:

Builder18
07-01-2018, 11:42 PM
Have you tried Thai juagen massage?

samyboys
08-01-2018, 09:36 AM
Unfortunately my current partner behaves in an aloof manner and has lost patience. She has also made it clear she has other options :mad:

let it go if she's not accommodating enough

kennethmak
14-01-2018, 08:02 PM
never heard of thai juangen...where can try?

kurtis
15-01-2018, 12:13 AM
delay spray, tissue or gambir.

ramon
15-01-2018, 05:29 PM
You can try prostate acupuncture.

cuba
17-01-2018, 12:52 AM
Yeah I heard Chinese also have juagen or something like that

marzsomeone
17-01-2018, 11:50 AM
does supplements help?

I am on 天竺粒 and cobra oil currently. does improve my condition.

but wondering if supasize helps, any bro tried?

tofuman1977
17-01-2018, 01:29 PM
bro, try promescent. tried it before. works well.

vaga
21-01-2018, 01:21 AM
If want to try juagen, I know Ping Ping one very solid. Can virtually feels the pull from cock to kidney. One of the top Thai trained juagen

Bro - any contact for the juagen service?

marzsomeone
22-01-2018, 08:20 AM
Bro - any contact for the juagen service?

if have good one that's none MP can share ;) I gotten a few but all at MP. no wanna get caught in the strong wind

lester2017
23-01-2018, 12:45 PM
When I started Zoloft and Xanax, I lose senses for like 2months, totally not able to cum, but if you're body is adjusted, the hype will go back again with no problem.

vaga
26-01-2018, 04:23 PM
if have good one that's none MP can share ;) I gotten a few but all at MP. no wanna get caught in the strong wind

Ohh Well, will try to get precription from Doc

fuckwaynelim
26-01-2018, 07:03 PM
You can try prostate acupuncture.

1st time heard that, can share more bro

BigCK
27-01-2018, 01:03 PM
1st time heard that, can share more bro

I wish know too.
Pls share. Long time, suffering from PE.

YELLOW
27-01-2018, 09:14 PM
i take a tongkat ali and maca supplement from in alternate weeks. comes in cofi or honey versions. although a bit heaty to take .... the benefits seems good .... less fatigue and cock gets hard faster. i even start having morning erections again .... long time no hav liao....

I wish know too.
Pls share. Long time, suffering from PE.

abcsex
28-01-2018, 12:40 PM
i take a tongkat ali and maca supplement from in alternate weeks. comes in cofi or honey versions. although a bit heaty to take .... the benefits seems good .... less fatigue and cock gets hard faster. i even start having morning erections again .... long time no hav liao....

Which brand u took? Can share?

fuckwaynelim
29-01-2018, 05:03 PM

bro can share more details ?

YELLOW
03-02-2018, 09:26 PM
sori guys i dont noe how to post pics... hope the link works .....

freezetheDB
07-02-2018, 04:28 AM
alot of PE is caused by mental stress.

Stress over cumming too early or stressed over losing erection can cause PE.

Having a loving partner helps. A good lovemaking session does not mean PIV only. You can do it orally or using your fingers. There are many tools at your disposal.

Been through this phrase. First step is to have a fuck it attitude (if it happens it happens). Then focus on your own pleasure (you need to enjoy it in order for you to want it again), and your desire for your partner. If you ejaculate early, just make sure you make her cum orally first.

Sometimes its the condom making the erection not lasting, whether its a bad fit or for some cant feel anything. Sometimes it is the act of putting on the condom that disrupt the pace. If it is the latter, have your partner put it on for you after BBBJ and then start with her cowgirl.

Mikka
06-03-2018, 03:53 PM
Probably need ssri to assist you.

norice
09-03-2018, 11:54 AM
If you have problems in premature ejaculations, do website search on Kegel Exercises! Kegel exercise will strengthen and develop your genital and pelvic muscles to the point where you can control ejaculation!

Good luck.

cashcow
12-03-2018, 08:43 PM

wow boss is a medical expert as well , impressive

tofuman1977
13-03-2018, 05:33 PM
i have promescent spray and used it twice to test. I must say i am impressed with the results.

Anyone tried Maca or Kegel Exercise? Or even circumcision to help PE?

My PE also very jiaalt...

needy4you
14-03-2018, 09:51 AM
i have promescent spray and used it twice to test. I must say i am impressed with the results.

Anyone tried Maca or Kegel Exercise? Or even circumcision to help PE?

My PE also very jiaalt...

Where to buy this spray? can only ship from overseas right?

tofuman1977
15-03-2018, 12:32 AM
Where to buy this spray? can only ship from overseas right?

YEs buy from their website. They delivered from HK for me i think.

lester2017
22-03-2018, 10:49 PM
Dude, there are creams in the market to make your penis numb a little bit, make sure to use it 15mins before the intercourse to avoid transferring the cream to your partner. It will make you last longer, this is tested for me.

Happy555
26-03-2018, 08:53 PM
Dude, there are creams in the market to make your penis numb a little bit, make sure to use it 15mins before the intercourse to avoid transferring the cream to your partner. It will make you last longer, this is tested for me.

There are stuff now that doesn't even numb ur penis...

riotspace
27-03-2018, 07:47 AM

Which creams bro?

peekaboo
28-03-2018, 05:36 PM
TS, I also having this wired issue. Initially I tot just stress or something. My head got so sensitive tat I cant control the sensation not to cum. So mean time I use delay spray to reduce the sensation. Not sure why it happened to me.

latpj
16-04-2018, 01:24 AM
bros.. suffering also with PE here.. im thinking of using delay sprays.. any brand to recommend?

Shiofukis
16-04-2018, 12:28 PM
Buy priligy eat.

oldboi83
19-05-2018, 04:59 PM
There are stuff now that doesn't even numb ur penis...

hi bro wonder if you have the exact product name ?

tenderlovin
12-06-2018, 02:55 PM
Can share what creams or sprays do you all use? Was doing some research online and saw mixed reviews for different products. Looks like need to find your own suitable one, and also the amount of cream/spray to use and timing before actual act. Abit trial and error. Anyone tried Doc Johnson? Getting it and will try out.

buahahaha
23-06-2018, 04:37 PM
You can try botox treatment to prevent premature ejaculation. I do not know how effective it is as I did not have the problem. My friend did it and he is happy with the result. If you want contact I can give you. Alternatively you can see a urologist?

JustLearn
23-06-2018, 05:30 PM
Any sex toy to help cure PE?

hazardous77
25-06-2018, 09:42 AM
PE sufferer here.

I tried using Durex Perfoma and it works quite well, can prolong the sex from 30seconds (I know, PE mah) to 15-20mins.

Just a quick question, is it ok to still get a bj wearing that condom? Will the cream numb the girl's mouth as well?

flcult
26-06-2018, 12:47 AM
End of the road liao...let go of your FB.

riotspace
26-06-2018, 07:16 PM
PE sufferer here.

I tried using Durex Perfoma and it works quite well, can prolong the sex from 30seconds (I know, PE mah) to 15-20mins.

Just a quick question, is it ok to still get a bj wearing that condom? Will the cream numb the girl's mouth as well?

Curious about this as well..

Aspila
28-06-2018, 06:56 AM
TCM will help? Any recommendation?
or How do Nephrologist treat?

zuuz200
28-06-2018, 05:05 PM
Would you guys say that Juagen could help? Cause i also wanted to try, just abit skeptical.

tofuman1977
29-06-2018, 01:50 AM
PE sufferer here.

hello bro! in my experience , no. i used that performa many times and it does not numb the gals mouth as the numbing agent is inside the CD.

xxtwentyfour
29-06-2018, 12:13 PM
My premature ejaculation problem has improved.

For my case, it's a combination of things I tried, so I'm not too sure which one specifically did the trick, or if all was needed to make it work.

Firstly I continued taking Xanax, as well as popping one extra pill before intercourse. That helped me relax.

Secondly, my FWB started to treat me a little nicer and she was more patient. Although she still has the habit of flying aeroplane now and then, but I would say things have definitely improved between us. Having more frequent sex and being more relaxed with her helps.

If you read my chronicles in the Adult Discussions, she's a busy workaholic person who holds two jobs and can have a very haughty and impatient attitude. Fortunately in recent weeks it got better.

Thirdly I sought variety and started cheonging the legal GL thai scene as an alternative to SBs & my FB. It was still quite bad at first, the premature ejection meant that i completed the deed in a few minutes. Girl and OKT were very happy but I was not. Still, I would say introducing variety and increasing frequency helps.