PDA

View Full Version : GL Viet

Ah Loon
21-03-2007, 01:21 PM
Dear Bros,

Newbie here and its my 1st posting, thus pls correct me if its not correctly written:D

Spotted a pleasant looking gal in one of my pleasure drive in GL. Approach her and realise she's Viet. Ask what's is the cost damage. Quote $50 excluding rm. With quite a nice figure and still can speak simple mandarin...why not. Went into action and here's a brief.....

Name: My-Ink (that's what she spell to me!!)
Boobs: A-cup (nice pinkie tip, great shape)
Looks: 6/10 (shoulder length hair)
Body: 7/10 (fair skin)
Weight:about 42kg
Height: around 1.6
BJ: 7.5/10
BBJ:7/10
Frenching:yes
opt: 5pm onward
Damage: $50 excluding rm & tip
Plus pts: do not rush

PM me only if u are really keen - I'm no okt. Pls provide FR if you have up her and remember to up my points!!

Cheers!:p

louis2002
28-03-2007, 12:45 AM
Dear Bros,

Newbie here and its my 1st posting, thus pls correct me if its not correctly written......................
opt: 5pm onward
Damage: $50 excluding rm & tip
Plus pts: do not rush

PM me only if u are really keen - I'm no okt. Pls provide FR if you have up her and remember to up my points!!

Cheers

Bro,

I'm not hijacking your FR... Just merely kapo around....:o

Is she operating at the upper lorong 2++ to 30??? If yes you should try her partner too.... But you gotta be quick, they will be leaving in 7 days.

Their name I can't recall and I didn't get their contact due to their short stay......

Maybe should try tarma.......... hehehehe......

For contact kindly PM Bro "Ah Loon"

Cheers.....:D

QQ8899
28-03-2007, 12:48 AM
Bro,

I'm not hijacking your FR... Just merely kapo around....:o

Is she operating at the upper lorong 2++ to 30??? If yes you should try her partner too.... But you gotta be quick, they will be leaving in 7 days.

Their name I can't recall and I didn't get their contact due to their short stay......

Maybe should try tarma.......... hehehehe......

For contact kindly PM Bro "Ah Loon"

Bro Louis2002,

U not hijacking the thread lah, looks like you want to hijack the viet girls :D

zii666
28-03-2007, 02:34 AM
i like her partner too... kekeke real pink niple. and hav AR, nice. :D

louis2002
28-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Bro Louis2002,

U not hijacking the thread lah, looks like you want to hijack the viet girls :D

Hehehehe…… :D You right bro… I dunno why Vietnamese girls turn me on compare to PRC or Thai… Maybe this is due to my past experience during my working stint in Vietnam.

I enjoyed the service by one chio Vietnamese Babe (my first experience with a hooker) and from that moment onwards. I always wanted to taste Vietnamese flesh again.

Thanks to the 2 FL at district GL. I fulfil my desire of enjoying Vietnamese flesh at mere $60/- plus room.

Compare to go to KTV and pay hundred plus for 1 shot or ruba ruba and booze, its definitely a bargain.

Cheers

QQ8899
29-03-2007, 12:47 AM
Hehehehe…… :D You right bro… I dunno why Vietnamese girls turn me on compare to PRC or Thai… Maybe this is due to my past experience during my working stint in Vietnam.

I enjoyed the service by one chio Vietnamese Babe (my first experience with a hooker) and from that moment onwards. I always wanted to taste Vietnamese flesh again.

Thanks to the 2 FL at district GL. I fulfil my desire of enjoying Vietnamese flesh at mere $60/- plus room.

Compare to go to KTV and pay hundred plus for 1 shot or ruba ruba and booze, its definitely a bargain.

Cheers

Ya lor, those girls especially along selegie road's ktv always quoting prices like 150. Even with FL over flowing at GL area they still think can get this kind of price. They think all singporean mem have the same christian name....................ROBERT :D

Luckytime
29-03-2007, 09:08 AM
They think all singporean mem have the same christian name....................ROBERT

Ya lor... next time maybe we buy some robert for them can liao...:D :p

QQ8899
29-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Ya lor... next time maybe we buy some robert for them can liao... :p

Bro, u mean robot isit? haha..:p

kiimochi
31-03-2007, 05:43 PM
I believe she came with Ha for this trip. First time in Singapore. Name should be My Linh (which is a common VN name). She had very black hair and small eyes right ?? They are due to leave soon (1 plus week) I guess....

They are all part of Hanoi Ann's group of happy-go-lucky freelancers.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=58008&page=18

Will keep all of you posted once they came back.

aman
31-03-2007, 09:05 PM
They are all part of Hanoi Ann's group of happy-go-lucky freelancers.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=58008&page=18

Will keep all of you posted once they came back.

bro kiimochi,i keep you infm when they coming back here.....soon:D

QQ8899
01-04-2007, 01:13 AM
bro kiimochi,i keep you infm when they coming back here.....soon:D

Now bro aman full time job become INFORMANT liao. haha :p

kiimochi
01-04-2007, 07:42 PM
Also act as the part-time "nguoi yeu" (literal trans = ai ren) of the Hanoi babes whenever they are in town....hahahaa :p

Now bro aman full time job become INFORMANT liao. haha :p