PDA

View Full Version : WangDan-Prettiest PRC MILF I've bonked (Freshly flown in @ $50 inc room)

justwanadoit
21-03-2007, 12:22 AM
Hi bros,

those that follow my rec know my standard. This one exceptional, no joke, IMO better than Fanglu.

On Monday lunch, went down GL see see look look, nothing special til I sat down at L12 to have chicken rice. Wow sitting across me with soem uncle is a just my dream MILF lady! Big beautiful eyes, fair skin, figure still slim with pony tail neatly tied up. She is wearing light coloured flowery blouse and white pants.

I keep looking at her , she glance back a bit but she occupied with the uncles who are treating her to some beer, also I afraid as she maybe the uncle's GF or wife, but i keep bioing her. Wow very pretty indeed, my guess is around 35-38years old. After a while they left, i sianz liao walk around GL a bit but i determined after work come back to hunt for her and see if she is indeed a FL working in GL else LL lor.

so evening i came back , have dinner at L22 kopi tiam where many MILF seat, din see her. Then saw another bonkable MILF took her no. her name ah ying but dun want as she quote $70 inc room. so i hold out just in case i find my dream MILF.

so U turn and walk along the road still no see, cross the road and walk some more, see many CMI, and then hey there i see her, again in her white pants and flowery blouse , yes that's her!

Quickly fast hand fast leg, ask how much?she seemed quite surprise a young guy go for her and some more so direct but can see she felt flattered.Quote me $50. I ask got inc room.she said shyly $40 without room. ok onz.

So went to Lxx hotel. As we walk a long she stayed close to me, holding on to me like shy GF lidat. I got to know she here only 2nd day! so she a bit blur about everything in Singapore. on close up, she is indeed very attractive like those MILF newscaster on TV lidat or some taiwanese actress, steam liao! Bonking her will be like bonking ur skool days pretty teacher or the sis in law u eyeing for long time or some aunties who still look so chio and well maintained!

Then check into the hotel room.once in she said she from shenyang, she not used to the sun here cos back home very cold, near the north, she afraid she will become dark with so much sun.Said will like to visit singapore's seaside. She is very friendly and give me GF feeling. When she stripped , see her skin so smooth and fair shiok, some more her eyes so mersmerising. But her breast though go pinkish nips but a droopy. but her face enuff to make me steam.

Once inside bath room, she wash herself..haha..really inexperienced, she should be washing me mah but good cos shows she is hygienic. I ask her she do this work back home, she said no , she is receptionist. Then i tease her said she so pretty sure many guys tackle her, she just smile and nodded.

Then i direct her saying normally wahs for cstomers, then she said ok ok and help me to wash eagerly, and I aslo wahs her smooth fair ass and massage her breast and caress her CB with soap. Then she went behind me and give me hug and kiss me on my shoulders! wow really GFE!

Dry off and start action. She catbath my nips then move down, see sucking on my nips my cock harden liao, then she went down to my cock and lick its underside, shiok but she dine take it in, maybe can request.

Then start licking my balls. by now my cock leaking..si bei song i keep saying thanks u, hen suang! Then i buei tahan liao turn on top off her and french her, wow no resistance and she french back at me, now that's what i call a dream bonk! and then now still no cap yet so rubba my dick on her body. Then i finger her while frenching her and sucking her breasts, kissing er neck, ears. after awhile she got wet liao.Then i went down to her CB and give her a good painting, no smell, good, also not too bushy.She tell me in china the men will not do this. I said in singapore we appreciate good food.:D she laugh.

Then she cap me and i start to pump her lifting 1 of her leg up. As i pump, i continue to fench her deeply and reciprocate, i think maybe she got some liking for me also(just my own fantasy lar) but now i think i may fall in love though i younger than her.Her skin really fair and smooth, her face no blemishes, really well maintain, like some rich tai tai lidat:)

then i lift both legs up and rest my weight on her to give her deeper penetration, she atarted moaning, so i caringly ask her if she pain, she said no, quite shufu. So i keep frenching her, massaging her breast and really like making love to GF lidat, as i pump her i start heart the sound like chmp chmp chmp...wow she very wet liao as she start moan and stick her tongue out during the passioante frenching, after a few more pumps, looking at her beautiful face i buei tahan and i unloaded.

Then she immediately rush to bathe without taking off my condom, really blur and inexperienced. So i told her and she immediately took it off for me and said she din know. Then we chit chat a while and i keep praising her for looks saying she look like hongkong actress that make her blush. haha.Then i ask for contact and walk her down, holding her hands as we walk and then shaker her hands and say good bye reluctantly.Wow

So i told her i rec her to frens.

this one good but maybe i will not hand out so soon as i wanan RTF before the Q start. Also i will hand out to bros above 25pts with FRs as I wanna make sure bros treat her good. IMO this one better than fanglu as she is pretty, blur in a innocent way and friendly. Also she older than fanglu but young enuff and her skin really well maintained.

Looks:8/10(for a women in late 30s)
skin: 8.5/10(fair, smooth and well maintain)
breasts: 6/10(droopy)
FJ: 7/10
bbbj:7/10
frenching : yes
RTF: of course.
damage: $50 inc room

As i say i wanna RTF b4 i give contact but yet promise her to rec to frens so i give FR 1st, so pls bear with me if i give out her no.s slower than expected.

Jialad i afraid i fall in love with a working MILF(i young man only marh late twenties), how embarassing!

techiedick
21-03-2007, 12:34 AM
Bro,

Pls let me have her contact, i will try her this evening and post FR. I very gian liao after reading this.

I will log on using my PDA, pls send me any time.

soberguy
21-03-2007, 12:56 AM
Yo Bro,

When your rtf, see whether you can some photo up here too to share? hehe... Anyway, when will she go back? I duno when my point will increase if I don't get deduct by some political idiots around. cheers!

riri852
21-03-2007, 01:16 AM
yoyo... brother...

can pm contact... ur FR sounded si bei shiok...

thanks bro..

meyde00
21-03-2007, 02:59 AM
Bro, i am interested too, can i have her contact?

perfecture
21-03-2007, 09:25 AM
Bro,

Love middle age ladies, can let me have her contact. tks

ash_lim
21-03-2007, 09:52 AM
Sound bonkable...:D :D

dirtyhairy
21-03-2007, 10:09 AM
Yo Bro J,
Seems delicious enuf for me horny didi to wanna lay,
esp MILF with taitai-look esp those rich haughty ladies
always make me gian and horny
so pls pm me her contact so that I may up her today if not immediately
BTW...was at it again last nite with another FL lady
dammed shiong...it seem me didi ever horny
knn 3 gals within 3 nites aledi
still so gian...so Bro J, bo pian...can pls let me? hehehehe

Bro DirtyHairy
but she's bao yang aledi
so only do me specially...

onion_rings
21-03-2007, 10:14 AM
still so gian...so Bro J, bo pian...can pls let me? hehehehe

*erm* abang early morning so horny till bro J kar chng u also want har?:eek: :D

dirtyhairy
21-03-2007, 11:00 AM
Yo Bro Bawang Busok R,
Why u so like dat ar?
i was only trying to get cuntact dah
me not into gays/guys
but only gals with Cbyes
so u better buy Bro J the best hailam kopi
for scaring him off into thinking it's him I wanna pokey
BTway...can tell how to stop myself fromm being so horny?
it's costing me lots of money and also physically....
aiyah that super gian my horny little didi!!!! :eek:

onion_rings
21-03-2007, 11:08 AM
Yo Bro Bawang Busok R,
Why u so like dat ar?
i was only trying to get cuntact dah
me not into gays/guys
but only gals with Cbyes
so u better buy Bro J the best hailam kopi
for scaring him off into thinking it's him I wanna pokey
BTway...can tell how to stop myself fromm being so horny?
it's costing me lots of money and also physically....
aiyah that super gian my horny little didi!!!! :eek:

Ok bro im only joking with u & bro J nia. So bro J dun worry Abang DH is a real always horny chiongster. Kopi on me lar. Lidat swee bo?

Yes abang there a way to stop those horniness. I know there a bro nick called "AXEMAN" u interested bo? :p

slyer
21-03-2007, 11:10 AM
*erm* abang early morning so horny till bro J kar chng u also want har?

bro bawang see u again here :D
this fr looks good and steamy :D

onion_rings
21-03-2007, 11:24 AM
bro bawang see u again here :D
this fr looks good and steamy

Bro u keep on stalking me lidat very scary leh :D

dirtyhairy
21-03-2007, 11:50 AM
Bro Bawang,
what's this Axeman nic about wan?
pray tell more..bcos I think too horny no good for me
Last time I look at faces of gals in the streets
now me like teeko, look them first their tits:p
damm pai seh, esp when people think I respectable uncle lei!:rolleyes:
Now who's talking about playing backside?
it seems you have a thing with Bro Slyer who's after your hide!
So b4 we go for that kopi, can I ask you to sit 4 feet away from me
at least this way...whatever your tendencies...me didi's safe...hehehe

Castrol
21-03-2007, 12:02 PM
So b4 we go for that kopi, can I ask you to sit 4 feet away from me
at least this way...whatever your tendencies...me didi's safe...hehehe

bro dont worry
bro onion bawang and friends will make you happy
and thats including lar kopi :D

justwanadoit
21-03-2007, 07:26 PM
Yo Bro,

When your rtf, see whether you can some photo up here too to share? hehe... Anyway, when will she go back? I duno when my point will increase if I don't get deduct by some political idiots around. cheers!

2nd FR

I went back this afternoon during lunchtime to RTF liao :D so i can give out her contact provided bros here meet the criteria.>25pts with FR posted b4.

This afternoon fast hand fast leg as i gave out to some bros yesterday scared they q ahead of me , so quickly arranged over phone with her. bot the CDs along the way, very excited, neber steal lunchtime to bonk b4, 1st time.

So met her head to hotel and inside room, ask her how's her biz, she say quite good, i say after1 month(she will be here for month only so bros hurry!) can buy car liao, she cannot lar but if i keep visiting her, she can!

So this time inside bath room, she wash me, very good! then soap herself, i soap my didi and use it to rub on her abdomen, si bei song! Then i kiss her, making her purr, then after washing off soap, i buei tahan, immediately stoop down to suck her cunt, si bei horny mah.

Proceed to bed and she this time when licking my cock and balls, i requested her to take the whole cock into her mouth which she galdly obliged. sibei song again.

Then i on top of her and french her , then suck her nips and go down south again to pain and suck her CB meat, she wet liao, Then cap, and do missionary lifting both legs up. As i pump her, i french her passionately , telling her i want her to cum this time, she said she very wet and she say my cock must feel very slippery now. i say yes.

Then this time i request her to ride me, she say no problem and change position and ride me , she ask me shuang mah? i say hen shuang , xie xie! Then after a while, she started to moan heavily and at this time i cannot but unload and pump a few more time to empty my tank, then she blurted out she came while riding, i say i also! while good timing man! This time service better liao, she take tissue and take off the condom for me, i very satisfied as i see she take my advice seriously:)

So pay up and ask her she visited singapore where? she say east coast park, she say singapore not as scenic as china. i agree lor but i tell her to visit marina seaside, esplanade there if got chance, maybe some kind bros here can bring her there.

So a word of advice to bros who going to up her as i gave out yesterday, dun spoil market and jack up the price, just ask for $50 inc room, if u find her service good then tip her, dun agree upfront higher hor. Thanks.

Also remind bros, pls use MILF standard to judge her looks, she is not a SYT(maybe when younger) . But a very pretty MILF , at least pretty enuff for me to RTF.

Strangely she told me her age 30! i cheekily say she look younger but guess what? she say many all say she 20++ , whoa lan she buei pai seh!

Bros who received contact yesterday:

Wayang
giggsgiggs
techiedick
asdu
hunterzlau
Dhornyboy

will pass some more today.Happy bonking!

justwanadoit
21-03-2007, 08:37 PM
2nd batch of bros who received contact:

smay
gniwgonwk
ekin89
supersas
insomia
Zonal101
DemonSage
woofer
benglian
meyde00
japavstar
ManuelFerrara
davsoo
tastertaster
tzr250sg
Marlborolgt
smlum68
lky_lky
BustLover
t123
l_koung
Fishcer
iluvmiki
LengKia
Elbert
Gohhai
ash_lim
spango_05

thanks all bros who up my points! Enjoy ur bonk and treat her well. Do remeber to post a FR hor.

Dun balme if u dun like hor, as i say b4 she may not be a SYT but pretty according to milf standard , pretty enuff for me to RTF and suck her CB!:D ( seldom i do) some more @ $50 inc room!

techiedick
21-03-2007, 09:38 PM
Thank you Bro Justwannadoit for the contact.

What I am going to say is my personal assessment, each man's taste is different from another. I am not trying to put any FL down.

I made appt with her at 7 pm to meet at the LOR 18 kopitiam.

When I met her, I saw one dowdy looking lady. Smooth fair skin looking flushed, probably just after a bonking sexxion. She was booked 2 hours by one bro. Must be the rate she is offering, she is booked 2 hours stretch. Going by volume, work a little harder.

I noticed her nose is dirty, hair unkempt and very flat.

She tells me she wants to take dinner first. I see that she is not my type. So I took excuse to say I cant wait for her to finish her dinner and tell her that may be another day.

Assessment

Looks: 5/10 (based on MILF std)
Body : Chest looks flat, slim. Looks fair.
Height ; about 1.58
Clothes : Dowdy and old fashioned
Return : Definitely NO

I rather go to creampie Xin Yang with same fairness, sexy and cool and $ slightly more only. Too bad she is having her aunty. Xiao Xue was also busy. Sigh......

This is my personal opinion and not meant to be an authority on assessment and stds

justwanadoit
21-03-2007, 09:51 PM

What I am going to say is my personal assessment, each man's taste is different from another. I am not trying to put any FL down.

When I met her, I saw one dowdy looking lady. Smooth fair skin looking flushed, probably just after a bonking sexxion. She was booked 2 hours by one bro. Must be the rate she is offering, she is booked 2 hours stretch. Going by volume, work a little harder.

She tells me she wants to take dinner first. I see that she is not my type. So I took excuse to say I cant wait for her to finish her dinner and tell her that may be another day.

Assessment

Height ; about 1.58

I rather go to creampie Xin Yang with same fairness, sexy and cool and $ slightly more only. Too bad she is having her aunty. Xiao Xue was also busy. Sigh......

This is my personal opinion and not meant to be an authority on assessment and stds

No problem lar bro, I think she look fresher in the day and also the 1st nite, perhaps the previous session shagged her out But she does have beautiful eyes. anyway i'm no okt and that's my taste lor.

i also kena b4 cos got bro mugen_power rec me $50/2/shots then i saw 1 big fat old lady knocking on my doors. But i certainly think for milf, she is good enuff. not many milf can match her so far.

for me i think u more suited to SYT, in fact fanglu is more of a SYT la. But now my flavour for the month is milf, i will give the syt a pass even of they look quite good.:D

btw can pass me also the xin yang and also xiao xue just in case my flavour of the month change again.

techiedick
22-03-2007, 12:52 AM
Yes bro wannadoit,

guess you are right. Fang Lu is a prettiest SYT in GL, and my all time fav, too bad she has went back. I had her almost evryday when she was here.

You know when I was talking to Wang Dan, ppl was wondering why I was talking to her. The ppl in the kopitiam look puzzled. Actually I was ready to take her, if she didnt say she wanted to take dinner. I would have do my part so as not to fly her aeroplane. I look like a doctor that gave me away, next time better dress shabbily.

You are right the older milfs wouldnt ask me, its the younger SYT that i like e.g. Xiao Xue and Xin Yang. They are the ones that always ask me want or not along the GL road. I dun anyhow take wan, but I was going to try how blur wang dan is in bed.

I PM u XX and XY nos. look out for it.

justwanadoit
22-03-2007, 10:17 PM
give out so many contacts, only 1 FR so far, si bei sianz:(

y68708903
22-03-2007, 10:31 PM
i wonder if she is available next week ending, will like to do it after $ pay, can pm me link thks

giggsgiggs
23-03-2007, 12:36 AM

Assessment

Height ; about 1.58

Dear techiedick,

seriously after reading yr comment, I decide not to try WangDan.
BTW could u kindly PM me creampie Xin Yang ........:cool:

smay
23-03-2007, 02:23 PM
ya, me too. will try Lu Lu the 18 yo PRC instead.

goodman_tay
23-03-2007, 08:43 PM
bro can share with the contacts??

tryertry
24-03-2007, 12:02 PM
hmmm...such a bad review ah...a bit sianz, maybe i go down take a look first, then try try...ps bro

formidable
24-03-2007, 02:02 PM
Agreed that one man's meat may be another man's poison. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Last week i bump across a 28 yr-old RongRong (zhang hui mei slight resemble on the outline) along GL Lorong 12,beside Cherry Hotel 81. Similiar experience like justwanadoit. Great Review ,Justwanadoit!!
To post a separate thread FR on RongRong.

justwanadoit
25-03-2007, 05:00 PM
Wow! all dun wanna try because bro techiedick say so. How can ? no gimme face leh.:D

those bros who got the nos. if u try pls kindly share the FR leh

gniwgonwk
25-03-2007, 05:13 PM
Wow! all dun wanna try because bro techiedick say so. How can ? no gimme face leh.:D

those bros who got the nos. if u try pls kindly share the FR leh

Hi Bro!
Not that other brothers dun wanna support you but there is so many other choices around that with a bad review - brothers would tend to go for the ones with the better FRs :o

Thks for the contact - I have just prior to you PM hooked up with someone else, so will be a while before I try others.

Just upped u though! Cheers and have a great weekend!

techiedick
25-03-2007, 05:24 PM
bro justwannadit is right, other bros who has tried her or seen her pls give your report or FR.
i am not an authority in FL assessment, one man's meat is another's vegetable.

if everybody thinks i am that good, i should start ISO 9000FL Quality Assurance ;)

justwanadoit
25-03-2007, 05:35 PM
Hi Bro!

Thks for the contact - I have just prior to you PM hooked up with someone else, so will be a while before I try others.

Just upped u though! Cheers and have a great weekend!

Thanks bro. Have great bonking wkend:D