PDA

View Full Version : potential gf vs whore...

AADD
02-01-2018, 12:47 AM
spent $15k++ trying to get this girl and settle down. but its been a year so far the only progress is kissing on forehead and holding hands. its driving my sanity down the cliff...i need to bang her else i keep returning to fucking random that doesn’t satisfy me.

then makes me reminisce the old whore that i used to fuck million of times somehow we’re that fucking compatible.spent $20k++ on her...

seriously feeling lonely and helpless going back to the whore seems to be the only way to curb this dumb addiction.

genericreddit
02-01-2018, 01:10 AM
spent $15k++ trying to get this girl and settle down. but its been a year so far the only progress is kissing on forehead and holding hands. its driving my sanity down the cliff...i need to bang her else i keep returning to fucking random that doesn’t satisfy me.

then makes me reminisce the old whore that i used to fuck million of times somehow we’re that fucking compatible.spent $20k++ on her...

seriously feeling lonely and helpless going back to the whore seems to be the only way to curb this dumb addiction.

You spent 15K+ on a girl and all you got is kisses and and holding?

Is she some kind of a goddess? Even then it's not worth it.

You sound depressed honestly. Treat yourself to a nice meal, go for some sprints or exercise, then take a relaxing hot bath.

AADD
02-01-2018, 07:44 PM
core issue is still not fixed.

somehow i WANT this gf so badly....but she's wants to make sure i am 100% ready financially in order to become steady with me...capable of buying a house,financing all things including wedding,kids etc...which currently at my situation i can only say unlikely...

i'll decide to drop this relationship and go along with banging the whore i guess....

still deciding..

jenoroth
02-01-2018, 08:24 PM
With the presence of social media, any girl who makes any sort of effort at all to dress up and put on make up can get attention almost everywhere.

Girls these days are smart. They know how to monkey branch and will drop you almost immediately if another better option comes along.

You are foolishly playing right into this girl's card. Im sure you are smart enough to see that right? She is using sex as her trump card. Probably the only thing she has to offer.

Even IF you do manage to have sex and eventually marry her, you think you will really be happy? She will most probably use sex again to get you to do her bidding. By then its too late, your balls already confiscated by her.

If at any one point she is unhappy with you, she will not hesitate to divorce you. Then you will be back to this forum to complain, like many of these other guys here who say their wives refuse to have sex with them, or that their sex lives has decreased after marriage.

Wise up while you still have the chance.

cocky1234
03-01-2018, 09:36 AM
Stop spending your money on her. Not worth it. Been there done that.

Her vagina lips is gold plated izzit until you spend soo much on her?

MoeLanYong
03-01-2018, 07:44 PM
TS,
I find it weird you are asking questions that you yourself answered. Your alternative is to return to banging the whore that does not satisfy you. So what kind of alternative is that??

Me think you have foolishly conditioned yourself to easy sex so you now find it hard to work for your sex. Return to your heroin ba. You want a normal life, then learn to love a woman.

AADD
04-01-2018, 02:11 AM
TS,
I find it weird you are asking questions that you yourself answered. Your alternative is to return to banging the whore that does not satisfy you. So what kind of alternative is that??

Me think you have foolishly conditioned yourself to easy sex so you now find it hard to work for your sex. Return to your heroin ba. You want a normal life, then learn to love a woman.

i think u misread. random whore doesn't satisfy me...the specific ones that sugar baby is somehow damn good in bed...

learn how to love a woman...i am trying. the question is does the women i am trying to love worth loving or not.

majority of the fuckers here take a lot of your so called "heroin" u know.

genericreddit
04-01-2018, 07:04 AM
i think u misread. random whore doesn't satisfy me...the specific ones that sugar baby is somehow damn good in bed...

learn how to love a woman...i am trying. the question is does the women i am trying to love worth loving or not.

Read some of the threads here. Getting married doesn't mean you will have great sex all the time. In all likelihood she'll get fat.

If you don't want hookers then at least play it smart don't invest more than a few hundred on a single girl before moving on.

You spend 15K+ on 1 girl and you are still unsatisfied when you should have probably cut her off by the 3rd date.

Malagodlike
04-01-2018, 10:48 AM
I think he meant 15k over a year which is quite ok.
I advise to chase your dream.. if she is your dream girl then go for it.. but don't do it to chase your lust because that wouldn't work..
I believe she is a decent girl.. or at least she is not Charlene who cheated many bros in the local FL dome.. haha

MoeLanYong
04-01-2018, 01:14 PM

Oh. So I mis-read. Yea, go ahead with your heroin since majority here take it. And be like the majority - permanent residents of sbf.

Still the same line. Want a life outside sbf, learn to love a woman. Whether she is worth it or not, you'd find out soon naturally. When it comes to a point, you rather bang hookers, then she is not worth it lor. When you are avoiding hookers to keep your wholesomeness for her, then something in you feels she is worth it, ain't it?

Masquerader93
05-01-2018, 08:30 AM
Honestly, depends on what’d you mean by invest $15k. I.e buying her branded stuff, bringing her out for dates, or what?

If it’s the former, she just a gold digger and you’d be better of dropping her.

And FYI, there are actually more than 2 women in the world, so I don’t quite get why you’re limiting yourself to only these 2 options.

genericreddit
05-01-2018, 12:16 PM
Honestly, depends on what’d you mean by invest $15k. I.e buying her branded stuff, bringing her out for dates, or what?

If it’s the former, she just a gold digger and you’d be better of dropping her.

And FYI, there are actually more than 2 women in the world, so I don’t quite get why you’re limiting yourself to only these 2 options.

When you are 'in love' people don't think rationally.

That's why it's good to seek some advice and wake up from the dream.

Tai_zi21
05-01-2018, 01:24 PM
When you are 'in love' people don't think rationally.

That's why it's good to seek some advice and wake up from the dream.

Prob is most people here dun listen to advise... they come and listen to the advise that they Wan to hear...

old_yet_horny
05-01-2018, 02:02 PM

I think you mixed up your lust and love..

If you love a woman.. you would not think about bedding her even after u spend 15K on her.

You are just trying your luck to bed her but now you are finding excuses to bail out after spending 15K and no results so far.

MoeLanYong
05-01-2018, 05:45 PM
Prob is most people here dun listen to advise... they come and listen to the advise that they Wan to hear...

This is so true. Men are inherently stubborn. They rather live a life of misery than admit they have gone wrong. When men can change their minds, they can change their lives.

porscheclub
05-01-2018, 10:41 PM

From your two posts here & I gather the problem is yourself because we are always our greatest enemy.

You come forth to seek our wisdom yet you resist it, you compare a whore with potential wife and measure love with money. Hence, you are finding the kind of women who's after your financial well being. Only you can help yourself here.

Why do whores love men who are penniless, because they too have feelings and that is finer than a wonderful woman who loves men for the money.

MassageExpert84
06-01-2018, 09:34 AM
Bro this lady is not for you~! seriously if you made an effort to go after her and spending so much on her and she is giving you all the excuses just ask her to fck herself :D

15k you go gl you can fck till your leg cannot walk :p

lester2017
08-01-2018, 12:49 PM
Wow. you are computing your expenses with potential gf? maybe that is why you can't get her. Free yourself from that habbit and give all of yourself to her.

AADD
10-01-2018, 12:28 AM
When you are avoiding hookers to keep your wholesomeness for her, then something in you feels she is worth it, ain't it?

i think love and sex and quite close together. i can’t think of loving someone and not bedding her that makes no sense especially when she’s young and beautiful. when she doesn’t give...i need to settle my need somewhere.

majority of my married friends and elders(uncles/relative/seniors) all fuck around too. but they kept it discreet from their wives. i am not saying this is right but men/majority of men are inherently seeking out more than 1 partner imo.

my point is i have a need to fuck occasionally. if i don’t get it from ideal person then i will find alternatives and i don’t see whats wrong with that.

i also agree that after long 1 year+ and amount of money time invested if it doesnt work out i should give up on her. i am dragging the decision til cny and valentine. i do believe there’s chemistry and chances just that her surrounding and peer pressure of her so called high classed friends are making her hesitant.

why do i calculate the $15k because the amount spent is pretty much on specific things that i can count by hands excluding dates.

MoeLanYong
10-01-2018, 11:11 AM
i think love and sex and quite close together. i can’t think of loving someone and not bedding her that makes no sense especially when she’s young and beautiful. when she doesn’t give...i need to settle my need somewhere.

majority of my married friends and elders(uncles/relative/seniors) all fuck around too. but they kept it discreet from their wives. i am not saying this is right but men/majority of men are inherently seeking out more than 1 partner imo.

my point is i have a need to fuck occasionally. if i don’t get it from ideal person then i will find alternatives and i don’t see whats wrong with that.

i also agree that after long 1 year+ and amount of money time invested if it doesnt work out i should give up on her. i am dragging the decision til cny and valentine. i do believe there’s chemistry and chances just that her surrounding and peer pressure of her so called high classed friends are making her hesitant.

why do i calculate the $15k because the amount spent is pretty much on specific things that i can count by hands excluding dates.

Again, I think you have answered some parts yourself. I am not here to tell you the answer. Just helping you straighten your thoughts.

Go ahead. Leave your girl. Thats your choice.

Then you find another, and another till one gives sex. Bec thats your definition of a r/s. You fuck as much as you can - this is the life you want.

Years pass. You hit 30+. You are happy with the way it is. But she is not. She wants a marriage. You folks eventually marry.

Eventually, you get tired of fucking her, you find fresh meat. You get tired of wooing your wife - or as the bros like to call it here - their wives don't give them sex - you find other fresh meat.

You end up fucking outside your marriage like your married friends or elders. Nothing wrong. Its your choice in life. She finds out, divorces you, take the kid.

You come sbf to Write FR, Ask why your wife no give you sex, Ask how to keep your child in the divorce.

Seen such threads around?

Bec it is all about you. How much you spent on her. The quid pro quo you did not derive for spending on her. The self centredness is telling.

Three things.

1. Yes. Love and sex are co-related. It was designed to bond a man and a woman in marriage. You open your present too early, you lose that curiousity in your marriage. You lose that Will to pursue sex from your wife. Or like the bros here say - their wives lost interest - note: it is never their fault.

2. You go for your easy sex outside marriage. You bond with another girl. You lose that loving feeling with your wife. Which is an irony bec while you rightly say "love and sex are quite close together", yet you are willing to fuck outside marriage. Meaning you are willing to bond with another girl, not your wife before you are even married and before you even met your wife.

It just shows your perspective of love and sex. You want a woman merely for sex. You won't put up with her being a woman.

3. You ain't tasted real pain yet. Wait till you fight with your wife everyday or fight with her for your kid. All those news you read about men stabbing their wives. They were once like you young, carefree and reckless. For you, I am certain that screwing up your marriage is not a matter of IF but WHEN.

Go sign up a Life Membership here with Sam. You will need it....unless you change your perspectives on love, women and sex. And that self centredness.

Sandra95
10-01-2018, 12:33 PM

After more than 1 year and she's only a "potential" girlfriend? Seriously, just move on. If she wanted you, she'd have wasted no time to be in a relationship with you, though not necessarily sex. You may blame her friends, but if she was really interested in you, she wouldn't be affected by them

The amount of money you've spent on her is beside the point. Treat it as a gift, not an investment.

Whether you visit whores or not, is also beside the point.