PDA

View Full Version : Wash up before Action start

singleman
26-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Normally when we call a girl whether from GL or FL, most girls will wash u first, I mean bath and clean ur body including didi before she start service u.. some girl will even start blow for u during the shower.

Now what if the girl once in the room, start the action immediately like blow for u even before shower to clean up ur didi, will u stop her to ask her to wash up both first or just enjoy the action. sometime wonder how come the girl can do that bcos won't they feel our didi "unpleasant" smell before clean up. Worst wad if she suck ur cock then come kiss u haha

arl127
26-12-2017, 09:08 PM
Normally when we call a girl whether from GL or FL, most girls will wash u first, I mean bath and clean ur body including didi before she start service u.. some girl will even start blow for u during the shower.

Now what if the girl once in the room, start the action immediately like blow for u even before shower to clean up ur didi, will u stop her to ask her to wash up both first or just enjoy the action. sometime wonder how come the girl can do that bcos won't they feel our didi "unpleasant" smell before clean up. Worst wad if she suck ur cock then come kiss u haha

She loves pee smell so just enjoy

chaoturtle
26-12-2017, 10:47 PM
Haha bro. This 1 u need a female’s point of view. Seriously I preferred to wash up first before the actions start. Even if not GL or FL, I will do the same

Banecat
26-12-2017, 11:02 PM
Wash up and get clean first before any action.
Especially if its ML or FL...

VirgilvanDijk4
28-12-2017, 06:04 AM
Same here like to clean up first before any action starts .After action also clean up before leaving.

Woodburn1745
28-12-2017, 09:08 AM
Same here like to clean up first before any action starts .After action also clean up before leaving.

Same here as well .

nitefalcon
28-12-2017, 09:40 AM
She loves pee smell so just enjoy

Gosh.
That's damn funny. :D

ilovepantyhose
28-12-2017, 10:45 AM
what if u pangsai beforehand but never wipe properly, then the wl start to AR without wash up

nitecrawllerr
28-12-2017, 11:04 AM
Gosh.
That's damn funny. :D

U never heard of golden shower?:D

singleman
29-12-2017, 08:26 AM
what if u pangsai beforehand but never wipe properly, then the wl start to AR without wash up

then after lick ass n the wl come kiss u mouth to mouth... oops mean u eat ur own sai? eeeeeeeeee.

so far I dun like AR and hence even if the wl want AR I will tell them no need..

Mrdudutz
29-12-2017, 01:22 PM
Definitely need to wash up first! Hahaha... so uncomfortable le if your body is dirty.

loneyheart
29-12-2017, 01:33 PM
Nowadays most PRCs FLs just skip dum bath .... will tell u she bath already n when finished some never seen to bath too
Think abt u r licking her .... YUCK :eek:

newyorker88
29-12-2017, 01:53 PM

Please lah, they will wipe ur ass before AR

wondergal
02-01-2018, 06:52 PM

Maybe some girls tolerate the "unpleasant" smell? Sometimes I do... but surely a good idea to wash first especially those who did not cut the foreskin... underneath it smells bad.

si_glow
03-01-2018, 03:38 PM
Always practise good hygiene before any action starts.

newyorker88
04-01-2018, 07:41 PM
Always practise good hygiene before any action starts.

Total agreement

Immorally
04-01-2018, 08:40 PM
Total agreement

Same here too