PDA

View Full Version : Got a surprised bj.

shijinan
25-12-2017, 03:35 PM
After getting a friend's tip on FLs, i went to the area n met a group of girls on the street.
They looked not bad. After some chatting they offered bj for a price.
Being a sucker for bjs, i was tempted.
Choose the sweetest n she brought me to a secluded area.
Down come my pants but she only can make me semi-hard but couldn't finish.
I asked for fj but she don't want n left without collecting payment.
I pulled up my pants n afterwards walked towards the group, was shocked one of them told me that girl was a "he".
Surprisingly i don't feel angry or regret, maybe cause he look n behave so feminine i could not tell. Well it's my fault for not clarifying but i really hv no doubts that time.
Later i found "her" n gave her half the amt but from then on stayed away from them n only look for fj w bj.
Pls do not ask me location, it's not in Sg.

How will u guys feel if u got bj from a "she" unknowingly.

Cignobilis
25-12-2017, 05:07 PM
did she ask for $10 more for air-con? and pop a mint into her mouth.:D

Littlelostmouse
25-12-2017, 05:30 PM
TS really very lucky that 'she' walked away .:p

conquer
25-12-2017, 05:55 PM
Surprisingly i don't feel angry or regret, maybe cause he look n behave so feminine i could not tell. Well it's my fault for not clarifying but i really hv no doubts that time.

There are different levels of gayness... you have just unlocked level-1. Keep it up! :)

shijinan
25-12-2017, 11:01 PM
did she ask for $10 more for air-con? and pop a mint into her mouth.:D

Not sure why u ask these questions but answer is no.

TS really very lucky that 'she' walked away .:p

Actually I can don't pay her since she walked away but cause I want to come back to the area, so just leave a good impression by giving her 50%.

There are different levels of gayness... you have just unlocked level-1. Keep it up! :)

Frankly speaking I do not want to unlock further levels. Or repeat the same.
Real girls is wat I m interested .
But I must say some "hes" really more attractive than real girl.

Yardstick
26-12-2017, 02:27 PM
Dude, accidents can happen at times, especially in a country you have little experience with. And at times like this, just think of it as an experience of the lifetime. :cool:

supershaft
26-12-2017, 02:43 PM
and do remember to go DSC for a check after 6 months..

newyorker88
26-12-2017, 03:08 PM
Later i found "her" n gave her half the amt but from then on stayed away from them n only look for fj w bj.
Pls do not ask me location, it's not in Sg.

How will u guys feel if u got bj from a "she" unknowingly.

Your body instinct still good... that’s why u don’t cum from a bj given by “her”

singleman
26-12-2017, 09:14 PM
before i start my message, let me say no offence to anyone with have their own thinking and preference that is different from me.

to me my personal thinking is when human being is being "created" why there is male and female, and not all only male or all only female.. then why only when male do with female then can "create" another human being.. never heard of male do with male or female do with female can produce another human being.. so I felt is more natural for male to do with female whether is a blow or fuck.. that is own preference..

for TS case which he did not know is actually a "he" blow for him, wonder the "she" did not open mouth talk to TS, bcos look can be look very like a girl but voice think cannot be change to become totally girl voice bah. for me think I will at least have some talk to the girl and try "verify" she is a real she and not "he".. haha

conquer
26-12-2017, 10:12 PM
Frankly speaking I do not want to unlock further levels. Or repeat the same.
Real girls is wat I m interested .
But I must say some "hes" really more attractive than real girl.

Be honest, you don't want to have sex with man again because you are interested only in girls or because of the feeling of guilt?

You see, these are two different things: interested in girls doesn't mean you do not like men.

Hey, let's face it. At some points, you're gonna unleash the beast inside of you. :p

shijinan
27-12-2017, 01:47 AM
Dude, accidents can happen at times, especially in a country you have little experience with. And at times like this, just think of it as an experience of the lifetime. :cool:

I did, that's y I did not feel regret or agitated.

and do remember to go DSC for a check after 6 months..

Is it because of bbbj by a "he" that I should go check? Will u advise for check if bbbj by a girl? Think the period to check is now 1 month or 3 months.

Your body instinct still good... that’s why u don’t cum from a bj given by “her”
Nothing to do w instinct . I don't cum cause "her " skills not good enough. Not easy for me to finish w a bbbj.

shijinan
27-12-2017, 02:05 AM
so I felt is more natural for male to do with female whether is a blow or fuck.. that is own preference..

for TS case which he did not know is actually a "he" blow for him, wonder the "she" did not open mouth talk to TS, bcos look can be look very like a girl but voice think cannot be change to become totally girl voice bah. for me think I will at least have some talk to the girl and try "verify" she is a real she and not "he".. haha

I hv same mindset, will not intimately engage a men, only w girls.
I hv differentiate many times a he from a she by visual without fail.
At that time ,she is an attractive girl in my eyes that I did not think of speech test.
Small head overrule big head mesmerized by beauty.

shijinan
27-12-2017, 02:25 AM
Be honest, you don't want to have sex with man again because you are interested only in girls or because of the feeling of guilt?

You see, these are two different things: interested in girls doesn't mean you do not like men.

Hey, let's face it. At some points, you're gonna unleash the beast inside of you. :p

I m interested in intimacy w girls only n not interested in men.
I felt very uncomfortable when I see anything of men embracing.men, immediately I will back off. No offense or against anyone just my personal reaction.

So confirmed n chop beast within me only can unleash to girls only.

HornySeven7
27-12-2017, 01:37 PM
TS lucky guy

VirgilvanDijk4
28-12-2017, 06:02 AM
I felt very uncomfortable when I see anything of men embracing.men, immediately I will back off. No offense or against anyone just my personal reaction.

You are indeed a normal guy . :)

Woodburn1745
28-12-2017, 09:05 AM
You are indeed a normal guy . :)

Indeed a very normal guy . :)

nitecrawllerr
30-12-2017, 10:36 AM

Alamak..u are pushing him to the corner. Very stressful for him.:D

nitecrawllerr
30-12-2017, 10:40 AM

Wat if he had boobs implant? A body which women envy. 99% resemble tat of a woman. Without the knowledge tat shes a he. U may just do it?

datou
31-12-2017, 08:56 PM
With so many attractive "hes" around. Not surprised at ts's encounter . Good that Ts did not advance further .
U

shijinan
31-12-2017, 09:23 PM
Wat if he had boobs implant? A body which women envy. 99% resemble tat of a woman. Without the knowledge tat shes a he. U may just do it?

I think u are asking. "With" the knowledge she's a he w a hot body ,will i. do it?

The answer is No, i won't.
The thought of it is disgussting.
How abt u? Will u do it.?

nitecrawllerr
31-12-2017, 09:44 PM
I think u are asking. "With" the knowledge she's a he w a hot body ,will i. do it?

I mean he had a face and body of a woman. But u didnt know tat is a he. U may just fall for "her" rite? :D Of course after discovering the truth then u felt disgusted.

shijinan
01-01-2018, 04:30 AM
I mean he had a face and body of a woman. But u didnt know tat is a he. U may just fall for "her" rite? :D Of course after discovering the truth then u felt disgusted.

Aiyo, u said "do it" means fall for her?

I think many men who don't know she's a he may be attracted n fall for beautiful girl. Including me .

But isn't my encounter already showed u that I was attracted to "her" unknowingly of her gender?

conquer
01-01-2018, 06:40 AM

Would you rather fuck a man with an implant vagina, or a woman with an implant penis? Given that both of them are gorgeous as fuck... :o

shijinan
01-01-2018, 11:49 AM
Would you rather fuck a man with an implant vagina, or a woman with an implant penis? Given that both of them are gorgeous as fuck... :o

I m a very normal man, there are girls w real pussies . So I won't do any of those u mentioned.

How abt u?
So which of the two type will u fxxk?

nitecrawllerr
01-01-2018, 12:26 PM
I m a very normal man,

U a very normal person? But ur opp person may tink is not abnormal to have sex with same sexes.. So u think BJ is normal?

shijinan
01-01-2018, 02:56 PM
U a very normal person? But ur opp person may tink is not abnormal to have sex with same sexes.. So u think BJ is normal?

As long it's done w a girl, to me it's normal.
Simple as that.
U don't even know me, so no point talking abt opp person or double identity such things.

Maybe u can tell us more abt yourself on such things.
Will u do w a man?

nitecrawllerr
01-01-2018, 04:14 PM
As long it's done w a girl, to me it's normal.
Simple as that.
U don't even know me, so no point talking abt opp person or double identity such things.

Maybe u can tell us more abt yourself on such things.
Will u do w a man?

U said ur a very normal person. So BJ is normal so long is a girl? So is it normal to do anal?

shijinan
01-01-2018, 05:32 PM
U said ur a very normal person. So BJ is normal so long is a girl? So is it normal to do anal?

Don'T like one way communication.
If u want a reply, answer my question above first.

Else u may ask next is daty normal?

nitecrawllerr
01-01-2018, 05:43 PM
Don'T like one way communication.
If u want a reply, answer my question above first.

Else u may ask next is daty normal?

U said ur a very normal person. So i want to know in ur context is bj, anal sex and daty (with a gal) normal?

Tai_zi21
01-01-2018, 05:55 PM
Let imagine u get bj By her... tell me who would mind?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MUu0qwvhNuw

I won't mind for sure :D

nitecrawllerr
01-01-2018, 06:10 PM

Bro. LOS lots of ladyboy. Already our frd made a mistake in choosing a "gal". After getting bj he told everyone is so disgusting though it wasnt the fault of his "gal".:rolleyes:

Tai_zi21
01-01-2018, 06:39 PM
Bro. LOS lots of ladyboy. Already our frd made a mistake in choosing a "gal". After getting bj he told everyone is so disgusting though it wasnt the fault of his "gal".:rolleyes:

I like ur signature... will up ur points tml... and also I think ladyboy give very good blowjob as well... in case u Wan to ask me TS... yes I try before

nitecrawllerr
01-01-2018, 09:18 PM
I like ur signature... will up ur points tml... and also I think ladyboy give very good blowjob as well... in case u Wan to ask me TS... yes I try before

Haha..if the LB post ops, why not?:D

shijinan
02-01-2018, 10:16 AM

If I know that she's a he, I would mind. Yes she's pretty but I hv no problem finding a real girl that is good looking. Anyway everyone has different liking n dislikes .

II think ladyboy give very good blowjob as well... in case u Wan to ask me TS... yes I try before

At least u r brave enough to admit n I respect that.
Though I m not Into that.

goo_ey
02-01-2018, 07:30 PM
Bro, returned you 14 goo_ey! :D

conquer
02-01-2018, 09:51 PM
Now, TS has to spend days to clarify to the whole world that he is not gay... :o

shijinan
02-01-2018, 10:11 PM
Now, TS has to spend days to clarify to the whole world that he is not gay... :o

Haha...This Is jUst a 'discussIon forum good for passing time.
Why do I need to clarify to people I don't know n not related?

conquer
03-01-2018, 02:35 AM
Haha...This Is jUst a 'discussIon forum good for passing time.
Why do I need to clarify to people I don't know n not related?

I don't know... maybe you are just trying to convince yourself that you are not actually gay. :D

shijinan
03-01-2018, 08:40 AM
I don't know... maybe you are just trying to convince yourself that you are not actually gay. :D

U already said it: u don't know.
U enjoyed being a gay, that's good n your private life.
Are gays very lonely that they need to try to rope others in to be like them?
That reminded me maybe 10 years ago i happen to just know a guy near a frequent hangout n sometimes we happen to see each other n hv a chat.
At first it was some casual chat, then he started telling me abt his life, and he meeting a man for xx.
I made an excuse to leave n never visited that place for a long time n that was the last time i saw him.

Well it won't work w me, i m enjoying w real girls almost everyday. No point wasting our time.