PDA

View Full Version : Xmas party at monte Carlo tonight - who is keen

massageboy666
24-12-2017, 10:08 AM
Hi all, I would normally head out on my own as I am more of a lone wolf but I have decided to extend the invitation to any brothers/sisters on this forum on this special day (24 th). Monte is not cheap...expect to pay 10-20 k....if you are keen, please drop a message. You are expected to pay your own girls/ expendables. Please drop me a message on this at [email protected] so that I can arrange with the mamasan on the table size. This will close at 6 pm bkk time. Thanks and have a great Xmas and new year ahead. JOHN.

draven78eric
26-12-2017, 10:36 AM
Hi all, I would normally head out on my own as I am more of a lone wolf but I have decided to extend the invitation to any brothers/sisters on this forum on this special day (24 th). Monte is not cheap...expect to pay 10-20 k....if you are keen, please drop a message. You are expected to pay your own girls/ expendables. Please drop me a message on this at [email protected] so that I can arrange with the mamasan on the table size. This will close at 6 pm bkk time. Thanks and have a great Xmas and new year ahead. JOHN.

After Garlfield stop work there i also stop go there liao..:D