jaycnce
18-10-2008, 06:16 PM
is natasha gay

Nitestarz
21-10-2008, 02:38 PM
she a ladyboy

smartyyy
22-10-2008, 01:15 AM
this thread has been quiet for some time ? shall post a FR on last tuesday.

went down CV, round and round, can't find any to my liking. wanted to leave after my last stick, saw one walking along the pavement at the end, drove down, took a look. seemed fine, nice figure and sexy dressing. a button blouse with only two buttons at the bottom.. showing 1/2 her breasts from the center. took her and the rest was SOP. has some tattoos on her body. but wasn't that satisfied with her looks after she got onto the car.

finished everything, told me CV is very quiet recently, requested me to send her home. no choice, dun wanna be seen so ungentleman, so sent her home.

Name : Xiao hui
RTF : Maybe not

kjin9999
22-10-2008, 10:54 AM
Today is my virgin trip to CV.Reached there around 1am today,can't see any LB.Maybe due to raining.
Make a few calls to Xue Er,but no respond.
Waited around 20min,finally saw 1 pretty LB standing by the road side.
She was wearing a tube & a hot pant. Leg super long.
I quickly drove over and picked her up.She then lead my to a dark spot.
She removed her top and I start sucking her big (.)(.).After awhile,She put on the CD and started blowing at my didi. Wow,so shiok.
After about 5min of sucking,she came on top of me and start riding on me till I finally unload all inside her.
Her name was Roxy,28yr old,a Singaporean. Speak very good English.
Her skin was very smooth with a big boops (at least a C-cup) and a pairs of nice long leg.

Body -8/10
Service-7/10
BJ -6/10
FJ-7/10 (very tight)
Damage -$50

I agreed 100% with Bro Devil.... I have ben to CV for a couple of years and Roxy is one of those that leaves me a good impression... Your service is good ... she is a must try.

Devil25
22-10-2008, 03:12 PM
true, roxy still the best as compared with qiqi & angel.
but still have no chance to try carrie yet.:(

cheers

MnM82
26-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Hi senior bro,

just wondering where is the nearest budget hotel from Changi Village?
Thinking of bringing sister there as i dun have a car.

many many thanx

fujifilm
27-10-2008, 02:02 AM
Hi senior bro,

just wondering where is the nearest budget hotel from Changi Village?
Thinking of bringing sister there as i dun have a car.

many many thanx

Ever requested to bring a sister to a hotel and she brought me to one called Cameron Hotel but that's all the way towards Expo side... was told that's the nearest budget hotel at SGD26 for abt 3hrs. Dunno how true coz I'm not familiar with Changi side. ;)

Dermarko
27-10-2008, 04:43 AM
Ever requested to bring a sister to a hotel and she brought me to one called Cameron Hotel but that's all the way towards Expo side... was told that's the nearest budget hotel at SGD26 for abt 3hrs. Dunno how true coz I'm not familiar with Changi side. ;)
That is true, have done my deed there. If you got a car, the drive there is not too far as she can start caressing you while you driving there, making the drive more pleasant...On the whole not too bad as the rooms are big and different rooms have different layout...:)

MnM82
27-10-2008, 11:08 AM
thanx alots man :)

peiying99
29-10-2008, 12:02 AM
To all the FUCKING BASTARD that zapped me. Zap as much as you like but I will still stay in +ve territory. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

FUCKING BASTARD KAN NING NAH BU CHOW CHEE BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WANNA KNOW WHY????? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

GO ASK SAMMYBOYFOR!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

uiop
29-10-2008, 12:09 AM
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="7"]To all the FUCKING BASTARD that zapped me. Zap as much as you like but I will still stay in +ve territory. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

GOD bless you. :D:D

smartyyy
29-10-2008, 04:58 AM
just came back from CV. reached there around 3am, place seems real quiet. hang around until close to 3.45. spotted a sexy 1 walking from coffeeshop towards the end of the carpark. drove down and ask for price, $30, set and off. unlike most of them, she brought me to turn left instead, and made me do a illegal turn. was kind of afraid people might see and follow in.. but luckily.. all's safe.

asked for name, her name is roxy. remember reading a few of the bros here saying she's good. so i was expecting something good. took a closer look at her, she didn't seem as attractive as she seem to me when she was outside of my car. seemed more manly, and looks very old although she said her age was 28. body seems a bit meaty here and there also. didn't manage to ask or touch to see if she's post or preop. she doesn't allow. :(

started off with licking of nipples.. less then a minute, she capped me already. in actual fact, less then 20 seconds. started blowing for like 3mins, stopped to hj me for another 5mins then back to bj for 2-3 mins, then back to hj. her bj was quite good with lots of slurpy sound, but she seems lazy to me. shoot my load into the condom, she removed it for me, gave me wet tissue to wipe myself while she wore back her clothes. this is 1 of the poorest service i ever have so far in CV. send her back and came home. what a lousy night.

Name : roxy
Figure : 6/10
Breasts : C i suppose, feels soft and nice though
Service : 2/10
RTF : much better ones out there i feel, not for me. :cool:

Devil25
29-10-2008, 08:26 AM
hey guys,

We r here to share,not to fight. Cool down!

btw i have check out the room rate for Cameron Hotel on the internet,they r charging $30 for 3hrs instead of $26. Guess high demand.:D:D

Canon88
29-10-2008, 10:56 PM
If I remember correctly, Roxy is the same person as Jialing. And Jialing's service is very good. She's a post-op, very feminine, with moans that makes me really very high every time.

Unless wrong person:)

ac_orionsg
30-10-2008, 01:32 AM
If I remember correctly, Roxy is the same person as Jialing. And Jialing's service is very good. She's a post-op, very feminine, with moans that makes me really very high every time.

Unless wrong person:)

ya, roxy is jialing, good service

torresfrancis
30-10-2008, 11:40 AM
wondering carrie still around? Can someone share her nos please? Tks in advance

sunkistorange
31-10-2008, 03:26 PM
how does carrie look? went down ytd bt sad to see only a few sistas.....only see roxy and the rest are unfamiliar faces. Any bros went dwn ytd?

sunkistorange
31-10-2008, 03:45 PM
wonder how carrie looks like? went down ytd bt saw very few sistas, think business bad, only saw roxy and a few unfamiliar faces. any bros went dwn ytd?

Devil25
01-11-2008, 11:31 AM
did not manage to get her last trip. had Angel instead.
Angel said she got the bigger boobs there.
Look quite ok but not as tall as roxy or qiqi

sunkistorange
02-11-2008, 01:09 AM
didnt see angel when i went dwn tat day..........saw a few new faces bt didnt try as afraid lousy skills

sailor_nl
02-11-2008, 04:55 PM
sorry for the stupid question - just checked into hotel in Changi Village and found this forum - what are the exact streets the LB walk or drive in CV? Willing to exchange info in Amsterdam or UK - PM me

Canon88
05-11-2008, 01:00 PM
Just cross the rd across from CV Hotel. You should see a big carpark. The LBs will be walking ard there usually late at night.

regard389
06-11-2008, 10:10 PM
wondering carrie still around? Can someone share her nos please? Tks in advance

Me keen to know her nos too... lost her nos when i lost my HP last time round. wonder any kind soul can PM me

Appreciate it

draven78eric
10-11-2008, 12:31 PM
any lb do bbbj and cim?
the last one i tried bbbj with cim/cof is tweety..too bad..went to europe n north america liao...
claimed to b cuming back by end yr...
wonder if angel n xue-er provide bbbj n cim?
i recongnise angel...bt hw to recongnise xue-er leh?

sunkistorange
10-11-2008, 03:40 PM
any lb do bbbj and cim?
the last one i tried bbbj with cim/cof is tweety..too bad..went to europe n north america liao...

angel is easy to recognise with her short hair......not too sure abt xue-er as well....any bros wanna share?

miljnt85
11-11-2008, 02:27 AM
hi bros here's my virgin changi FR.

wanted to try xue er after i got the contact from bro devil25 but call a couple times and waited still no reply so thought i'd try going down.

had a go on sat night at about 3 with my friend being designated driver. round a couple times and just couldn't decide until it started raining. so approached one slim very feminine looking one in a white dress but kenah rejected!! "she" say my friend "indian cannot" so "she" dun dare. so abit sian diao cos quite turn off that she's a bit racist. ok sua nvm couple more rounds, picked up one malay sista called allie.

drive to the quite place, she ask my friend to get out and then said "payment first" and proceeded to cap me and suck. quite SOP, after 15 minutes of sucking become sperm donor to the condom.

Name: Allie
Race: Malay
BJ: 9/10 (good sucking, nice rhythm, alotta sound, machiam my dick super huge. LOL)
DAMAGE: $30... standard stuff lo
Potong: no (was told still have lil bro)
RTF: probably not... can try so many others! :D

sorry bros if my FR not good enough i'm just trying to write based on what i remember...

taopayoh07
11-11-2008, 05:44 AM
angel is easy to recognise with her short hair......not too sure abt xue-er as well....any bros wanna share?

Xue-er is tall amd slim who has share features.. and always in mini skirt... by the way she has long hair..

Good Luck

sunkistorange
11-11-2008, 08:04 PM
Xue-er is tall amd slim who has share features.. and always in mini skirt... by the way she has long hair..

Good Luck

hmmmm bt alot of sistas are long hair there.....e.g roxy......bt its ok.....thanks for the help bro....upzzzz

smartyyy
12-11-2008, 12:27 AM
was bored on sunday night.. head down to CV for some action.. rounded a couple of rounds.. not much sisters working.. stopped for a stick of cigg before going another round. spotted 1 petite 1 standing near the zebra crossing.. approached her and she got up.. quite a chatty person.. that night had lots of petrol cars around.. so went around here and there.. before ended up @ a place quite well lit, but able to look onto the main road to see any petrol cars.

sucking was quite nice, but she sucked for only 30% of the time. the rest she's stroking. maybe due to the police patrolling around the area, therefore service is not that good. she's a post op by the way. nice nipples for me to play around with but breasts are considered quite hard.

Name : Valerie
Size : Petite
Body : 8/10
Value for $ : 7/10
RTF : no

by the way guys, how do you know if a trans is a post op or pre op ? kind of bored to get post ops, rather go for the real girl..

Nitestarz
12-11-2008, 01:34 PM
any lb do bbbj and cim?

wow cof at cv that really some fun u had.
bet she had a hell of a time cleanning up....
although i nvr had her b4 but used to chat with her online b4 she move to usa.
hope she will be back in sg by the time i fly back to sg too.

impreza69
13-11-2008, 12:31 PM
Hi fellow sbf brudders...

Yesterday went down to CV at 4am.....wow...it's been a long time i went down even it is a wet cold night....still a bit of drizzling....upon reaching saw Jialing....cut short hair liao....scolding some teenager who has been walking around and disturbing them...quite funny....it is skool holidays, these poor LBs in CV will be disturb by those teenagers for 1 months....

turn a few round and spotted Jasmin ( MO LI HUA)...good figure..nice face.....which can easily put some real girls to shame......damn smooth body and a great sexy ass.....inviting u to enter her.....right away....she is post-ops....proud to take off her thongs....while blowing you away....very hardworking.....no HJ.....pumping with her powerful mouth.....

cannot tahan.....request to pump her doggie....exploded...fire in the hole!

she clean me up nicely with Watson wet tissue, good service...even give 1 for me to clean my hands...pay her 50 bucks and send her back....offer to send her back to her base which is near my place....but she declined and told me she wish to get more customer till 6am...wow.....good working attitude...

drop her off...drove pass Jialing again....

reach home.....drop dead....deep sleep.....

She give me her nos, she take in customer in her place during afternoon after 2pm....charge is different from CV...according to her....at least double but place provided....i may try her at noon if time permits in future....

This my contribution to this thread! Cheers to CV Popiah branch!

Impreza69:p

handcell
13-11-2008, 12:53 PM
bros,

any pre-op local LB to intro...

thanks and enjoy bonking

tweetyip
16-11-2008, 11:47 AM
any lb do bbbj and cim?

Hmmmmm
say abt me eh..LOL

africa
16-11-2008, 12:43 PM
Xue-er is tall and slim who has share features.. and always in mini skirt... by the way she has long hair..

Good Luck

Yup... that her alright. And she also very playful but damn wild on bed.

popiah
16-11-2008, 01:03 PM
any lb do bbbj and cim?

hi bro draven,

Xue-er normally dressing will be low cut pink / white dress and a long silky hair. She is Quite Tall....around 1.63 m.

signoff
CV Information Counter Popiah

impreza69
16-11-2008, 04:37 PM
To Brudders who pm me for Jasmin (Mo Li Hua)'s contact, I hv checked with her, she preferred you guys to find her at CV..after 1st deal....she promised to provide her contact to you..she dun feel comfortable for me to pass her contact to guys that she nvr meet before...

I hope you understand...maybe for safetly or something? please do not fame me....

Thank you!!:p

Danniell
16-11-2008, 09:25 PM
To Brudders who pm me for Jasmin (Mo Li Hua)'s contact, I hv checked with her, she preferred you guys to find her at CV..after 1st deal....

No worries.. we understand the situation.

Cheers

Acanthus
17-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Picked up Angel while circling ard CV on Saturday morning.

She has grown prettier since the last time i saw her...

Anyway, service and attitude was still top notch as last time.

Seems like the police are patrolling the areas more often now. had to go quite far to reach a safer spot.

So bros, do take care when you are having fun.

:D

DizzyMage
17-11-2008, 04:51 PM
After a fruitful Marjong Session, went CV see look see look, spotted a small pretie LB sitting by the roadside.

Jio her up car and she broke the ice easily by making small talks not not talkative.

Brought me to a rather quiet spot and start taking her tops off. Nice and soft boobs to hold, with soft nipples too!!

Start blowing off while I rubs her boobs, alternate sucking my left nipples only. (Kinda unbalance) about 10 mins of blowing, my hand move south... she whisper... I have bird bird one... ... Kindly turn me on... tried stroking her's but in vain. Finally blew my load into e comdom.

Overall a rather good sexsion but a bit rush unlike other LBs who more into foreplay.

Name: Summer
Looks: 7/10 {Look like mixed to me}
Body: Do I still need to rate?
Boobs: 9/10 at least C, soft to hold, not saggy
Attitude: 9/10 nice and friendly.
Damage: $30

draven78eric
18-11-2008, 02:48 PM
hi bro draven,

Xue-er normally dressing will be low cut pink / white dress and a long silky hair. She is Quite Tall....around 1.63 m.

signoff
CV Information Counter Popiah

Xue-er provide bbbj and cim?to your knowledge..pai seh bro

draven78eric
18-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Hmmmmm
say abt me eh..LOL

yah man...its u lah..remember u make me fuck u in the open carpark(nt enclosing the exact plc..doing standing doggie...while there are two other cars oso park there..u still say nvm..carry on n fuck u...u still say..angel is in one of the car ...hahaha..miss ur cim n cof leh..when u cuming back? im sure alot of bros here miss u ...lol...

draven78eric
18-11-2008, 02:55 PM
Hmmmmm
say abt me eh..LOL

i think it will b fun if more sistas to join in the forum yah..
dun u guys agreed? just like we hav tweety in the forum nw...lol

tweetyip
18-11-2008, 04:43 PM
HAHAHAA
be back sooooooooooooooooon...LOL
but only for a while..u msg me private..msn with me..LOL

WOOHOO
19-11-2008, 02:35 PM
HAHAHAA
be back sooooooooooooooooon...LOL
but only for a while..u msg me private..msn with me..LOL

welcome to SBF sister. Hope you will enjoy yourself here.:D:cool::p

cow888
19-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Just had angel couple of days back. still as chatty as ever and enjoy her BJ very much. Paid 30 + tips cos she always take her time with me

Devil25
19-11-2008, 11:06 PM
went last night,not much LB. onli 2 to 3.
no sign of Carrie either.

however,managed to get Xue er. indeed she is quite pretty.
as tall as roxy. & qiqi

but quite disappoint with her service.
veri rush, more hj then bj.
maybe no chemistry:(

Xue er
Look: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs : B
bj:5/10

sunkistorange
20-11-2008, 04:07 AM
long time no go down liao.......maybe one day go dwn look look...hehee:D

primo
20-11-2008, 10:22 AM
this morning about 5am drove past with a friend, saw only 2.

not much options, went back. :o

HornyJK
20-11-2008, 03:55 PM
this morning about 5am drove past with a friend, saw only 2.

not much options, went back. :o

Nows days not so happening. Maybe have to wait till weekend

popiah
20-11-2008, 08:21 PM
Xue-er provide bbbj and cim?to your knowledge..pai seh bro

hi bro draven,

what a QUESTion ? i also dont know...:p

signoff
Limited CV Information Counter Popiah

primo
22-11-2008, 08:34 AM
Nows days not so happening. Maybe have to wait till weekend

oic. thanks bro. :)

howck001
22-11-2008, 09:52 AM
I am newbie to this forum, nice to know about CV,
Would Like to explore CV.

Hope for the best

i appreciate if some send me specific info..

thanks.

Devil25
22-11-2008, 10:59 AM
went again last nite. indeed more of them during week end.

had carrie the first time. indeed she is quite pretty
she was wearing a tube & a hot pant. big boobs.wow.
after leading my to a dark spot.she removed her top and i start sucking her big (.)(.).
not rushing.let mi suck & lick all over her body.
more then 10 min later,she put on the CD and started blowing at my didi,so shiok.
After another 5min of sucking,i fxxk her from the back till i unloaded all inside her.
her service is veri good. not rushing.
no wonder people said roxy is queen of cv and she is princess of cv.
really true.

body -8/10
boobs - C (veri big & tender,veri nice to touch & suck)
service-8/10
bJ -7/10
fJ-8/10 (very tight)
damage -$50

Ladyboy Lover
22-11-2008, 11:24 AM

after leading my to a dark spot.she removed her top and i start sucking her big (.)(.).
more then 10 min later,she put on the CD and started blowing at my didi,so shiok.
After another 5min of sucking,i fxxk her from the back till i unloaded all inside her.
really true.

body -8/10
service-8/10
bJ -7/10
fJ-8/10 (very tight)
damage -$50

hi bro, is she a pre or post op?? also how does she looks like?? can u pls roughly describe her. thanks.

dickrick
22-11-2008, 06:20 PM
I am newbie to this forum, nice to know about CV,
Would Like to explore CV...Hope for the best..
thanks.
Bro howck001, the brothers here who regularly contribute have already been writing this thread for the past one and half years have been providing more than enough information on CV for anybody.
You do need to take the trouble to read through.

primo
23-11-2008, 11:07 AM

really true.

body -8/10
service-8/10
bJ -7/10
fJ-8/10 (very tight)
damage -$50

hey bro, thanks for the info.

i suppose she should be available during weekend as i went on a weekday, really pathetic lb there. :(

Devil25
23-11-2008, 08:46 PM
yes,all info is in th thread.
happy reading.

btw -qiqi also reading the thread.
she once ask mi whether i am devil25.
veri clever guess and of course i said "NO":D
if not will break SB's rule,rigth?:p

Devil25
23-11-2008, 08:50 PM
hey bro, thanks for the info.

i suppose she should be available during weekend as i went on a weekday, really pathetic lb there. :(

No,she is there every day. Maybe she is busy with one of our bro.:D

wow,some one has up my points,thks.:p

primo
25-11-2008, 09:49 AM
No,she is there every day. Maybe she is busy with one of our bro.:D

wow,some one has up my points,thks.:p

ok, thanks alot for the info.

maybe i went too late. whats her usual timing bro?

Devil25
25-11-2008, 11:50 AM
most of them start from 12mn to 6am
however some from 1am to 5am
so,within this timing,u are safe.:D

kakashi69
26-11-2008, 07:49 PM
Was there last night trying my luck at around 1 am.

Drove 2 rounds and got 2 girls kenna stand out. One long hair with a off white dress and the other short dirty blonde hair with a black flowy short dress.

So I wind down my window and ask the first one

"Pre or post?"

She said post. Ok, nevermind. I move to the short hair one.

"Pre or post"

"Ah.. let me think :rolleyes: post means cut right? ah then I post."

I said thank you and drove off. She looked surprised. Wah lau what is the world coming to when I can't even get a decent chick with dick in CV?!?!? Hahahaha :D

Gonna try my luck tonight again hehe :cool:

primo
28-11-2008, 05:58 AM
most of them start from 12mn to 6am
however some from 1am to 5am
so,within this timing,u are safe.:D

hmm, i went around 5am. think should adjust my timing.

thanks anyway bro.

hoosdathu
29-11-2008, 12:32 AM
wow... long time never come in this thread liaoz..

glad to see Jialing n Angel still ard. they're 2 of the sexiest LBs i've ever seen n gone with. Summer also not bad, but a bit too muscular for my liking, so never gone with her :p

hope to go down CV again one of these days

doppelherz
01-12-2008, 10:34 AM
anyone know is Xue-er is pre or post op?
once i tried to feel while she was sucking me but my fingers got distracted and i fingered her ass instead :p

Nitestarz
01-12-2008, 12:14 PM
she pre op

doppelherz
01-12-2008, 12:15 PM
she pre op
thanks bro :D

but is it big enough to play with?

nothing123
04-12-2008, 12:41 PM
bro devil25 any chance u got carrie ctc? Lost my hp so her ctc oso gone. Tks in advance

miljnt85
06-12-2008, 11:45 PM
hi bros, i'm wondering if any of the bros here chiong CV on weekday nights and would mind having a fellow bro here tag along. :D

jaankaden
08-12-2008, 03:03 AM
just came back from CV. extremely unfruitful trip. camped from 12-2 plus, barely 2-3 sisters the entire time. i hope this doesn't become a trend. :(

smartyyy
09-12-2008, 09:14 PM
just came back from CV. extremely unfruitful trip. camped from 12-2 plus, barely 2-3 sisters the entire time. i hope this doesn't become a trend. :(

hah.. i like to camp @ cv for hours also. pm me if yuo're interested in camping @ CV together. haha

Glen2712
10-12-2008, 02:17 AM
Just caught Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008, is it just me but I find Jialing look like Carmen Kass. :Gorgeous:

YouTube - Carmen Kass (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cuUUmMR0YM)

YouTube - Carmen Kass on Craig Kilborn (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbCad3O7uMY)

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

doppelherz
10-12-2008, 04:06 PM
sadly it been a trend for the past 4 months at least.

only good one who is regularly there is Xue Er

Nitestarz
10-12-2008, 05:12 PM
guess not many sis is working in cv liao...

or is there any new place where they hang out??

sunkistorange
10-12-2008, 05:52 PM
hmmmm bencoolean seem to have some but nv try asking....still prefer angel :p

WOOHOO
10-12-2008, 06:30 PM
for me best combo angel & xue-er kekekekeke power power to the max!!!

boring76
12-12-2008, 11:40 AM
Hi guys,

Where is the usual hangout place for Xue-er?

WOOHOO
12-12-2008, 02:15 PM
For me i still prefer xue-er then angel....kekekek:D

i like both!!!!!!!

sunkistorange
12-12-2008, 02:39 PM
angel for the win :p

Glen2712
12-12-2008, 04:44 PM
I remember watching 《突围行动》, 《学警出更》 n 《舞动全城》 this year n I can't help but each time I see Kate Tsui Tsz Shan (徐子珊)...

OMG... :eek:

Angel appears right in my mind... n finally she has got a killer figure back.... her legs just drives moi crazie! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4C266Ymkv4

YouTube - ??? ????????? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nm4Y7SLMoI)

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

Acanthus
13-12-2008, 01:34 AM
Angel IMHO is still the best in CV...

Unless of cos Summer is still ard.

sunkistorange
14-12-2008, 12:41 AM
Angel IMHO is still the best in CV...

Unless of cos Summer is still ard.

who is summer? hw she look like?

Power48
14-12-2008, 12:39 PM
a few week ago, i went to cv. due to no car...so just walk walk and see see
was approach by a ladyboy... ask me wan to go some place.

i told her, i dont have car..
but she reply, "i got car"
so i ask how much will it be..
she say : "$40"
so onz her

drove to a quiet place..
start our battle

while touching her big melon..
i can feel the scar. so went down more..
to my surprise she/he still have not go for his operation.

after the battle, ask for her number
as she say she seldom come cv. if wan can call her.
so ask her to alight me at the bus stop and went home

overall she/he is still good in service. not bad.
but sad thing is can feel the scar.

Is it the one driving the yellow Honda Jazz?

magic7.mufc
14-12-2008, 10:28 PM
Guys, what time do the gals operate?

I normally went there around 1am...but keen to know when do they knock off...

5am? 6am?

hardcore9904
14-12-2008, 10:35 PM
Most of them work till 4am to 6am

ImmatureBoy
15-12-2008, 05:41 AM
just got blown by a malay tranny, look like real gal

didnt get the name but she is quite tall

use my dad's car drive. pay $30 n blow then drive her back 2 the spot.

not a good FR but 1st time try CV
so yeah paisay

doppelherz
15-12-2008, 09:41 AM
went on Friday and it was disappointing.

was pretty empty.

did see Xue Er though but as i wanted to drive to her, she got in a cab and went home :(

Woei
18-12-2008, 10:26 PM
Any bro can pm me Xue Er ctc ?? :D

Babbbo.the.arm
18-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Has anyone seen Xiao Xiao, Dawn or Kele around? Been heading down to CV for the past 3 weeks but no luck....

junkie2807
19-12-2008, 03:53 AM
This is my maiden post in the CV thread even though this is not the first time I have gone rounding in the very eastern part of S'pore. As some bros have mentioned here, most of the sistas are not around even though it was close to 0230hrs.

Was kind of tired after working the whole day but after a very unsatisfying bonk in GL, decided to drive down to CV to see who I can spot.

After a few rounds, a sista caught my eye but everytime I drove past, she would look the other way. I understand that these sistas do chose who they work with & I guess I must be on the wrong end tonight. It was getting late so I picked up the first girl as you turn in & she brought me for some cross country driving to her favourite spot. She asked me what was my name & also introduced herself as Jialing.

OMG!!! Jackpot. The Queen is in my passenger seat. After parking the car & some adjustments, she gave a slow & sensual BJ which put many girls to shame. No rush, no pressure to cum. Only lie back & relax & enjoy the tingling sensations going through my penis, up my spine & causing a "brainstorm" in what's left of my grey matter.

Soon, the peak has been reached & cleanup was very GFE. Not commercial at all. She asked me how was it & I told her I almost died. She laughed 7 asked if she was that vicious. I told her she really is the Queen of CV.

Drove home, posted this FR & thinking whether I should get some sleep or just go to work in a few hours time.

Ja neh!!!

imaisaki
19-12-2008, 04:20 PM
I have read and noted that some bro here would like to try the LB at CV but do not have a car. Hence, I would like to offer my chartered services here:cool:. Meet at CV(between 1am to 3.30am) while you choose a LB of your choice and I drive you to your preferred location( of cos, I will leave you both for your fantasy...away from the car). S$20/session:p Pickup services from your home can be provived too at additional cost:D Anyone interested????? pm me.

Thalia
21-12-2008, 04:11 PM
last i went dwn 2 cv n makan wif my gf , after makan i walk pass tis lb...wow she look gd man!!than i turn n look at her again..she smile at me...she was wearin shorts wif knee cut boots n i remember her leg ve tattoo...i wonder who noe her name???coz me was wif my gal...if nt i sure hook her...coz her looks n dressin n her tattoo turn me on.......:D

Thalia
21-12-2008, 04:15 PM
do anyone noe e lb got tattoos??coz she look great:D

giga1boy
22-12-2008, 06:18 PM
do anyone noe e lb got tattoos??coz she look great:D

Angel got tattoo, you can look for her. :)

snowcap
23-12-2008, 07:12 AM
Angel got tattoo, you can look for her. :)

Anyone can share angel number ? :D

hugesplatter
23-12-2008, 08:26 AM
Anyone kind bro can share Angel and Xue-er contact? Tks alot.

HBOY
24-12-2008, 05:22 PM
Hi,

I would like to ask is there a ger working there calles Casper?

Cos i drove the other time there and she told me her name but from that day onwards, never see her liao.

Went back 3 times after that.

FYI, Angel and Carrie are good! :)

mcvai
24-12-2008, 10:33 PM
Tracy's hot too, her sizable boobies, small waist, long slender legs and narrow shoulder, just thinking about her makes me feel all so 'horrible'.

Thalia
25-12-2008, 02:50 AM
i noe angel ve tattoos,but e 1 i saw her hair is around should length...i remember her arm n leg ve tattoos.....any 1 noe her ?:(

jaxel82
25-12-2008, 04:39 AM
Just came back from CV. Tried someone called Summer. Good service, big boobs but a little hard.

After I dropped her off I saw a short girl with short dirty blond hair and very tanned skin with a very cute/pretty face. She was wearing a white top and white shorts. Does any bro know who she is?

Power48
25-12-2008, 08:52 AM
Just came back from CV. Tried someone called Summer. Good service, big boobs but a little hard.

After I dropped her off I saw a short girl with short dirty blond hair and very tanned skin with a very cute/pretty face. She was wearing a white top and white shorts. Does any bro know who she is?

So Summer is back. It is not very often to see her at CV.

jaxel82
25-12-2008, 11:36 AM
So Summer is back. It is not very often to see her at CV.

I'm not sure she is the same Summer that some of you talked about though. One of you described her as being "a small pretie LB" with "Nice and soft boobs to hold, with soft nipples too". The Summer I saw was rather tall with big boobs that had nice shape but feels hard when you touch with small hard nipples.

-|0|-
25-12-2008, 07:12 PM
i noe angel ve tattoos,but e 1 i saw her hair is around should length...i remember her arm n leg ve tattoos.....any 1 noe her ?:(

That's gotta to be the delectable hot and spicy Tracy! She's a dick specialist as in she knows how to handle a blunt instrument very well. Hence I affectionately call her Dick Tracy! And I always get a pinched or a squeeze from her for that... heehee!

As a regular client of hers, she's willing to explore various or rather exciting spots in the open. I remembered once we explore all the back at Changi Boardwalk. Can you imagine lifting up her skirt, bonking her along the Kelong Walk while feeling the sea breeze blowing your bare ass! :D

BaBieE
25-12-2008, 07:43 PM
Tracy's hot too, her sizable boobies, small waist, long slender legs and narrow shoulder, just thinking about her makes me feel all so 'horrible'.

Oh, i reckon it's Tracy. ;)

BaD CrC
25-12-2008, 08:13 PM
She's normally there on Mondays and Tuesdays. Earlier this week I made a trip down, and she was in this golden outfit, damn freaking vogue! And more thing, her pair of bosoms is so soft and tender, she could be mistaken as a real woman!

aces68
26-12-2008, 08:49 AM
That's gotta to be the delectable hot and spicy Tracy! She's a dick specialist as in she knows how to handle a blunt instrument very well. Hence I affectionately call her Dick Tracy! And I always get a pinched or a squeeze from her for that... heehee!

As a regular client of hers, she's willing to explore various or rather exciting spots in the open. I remembered once we explore all the back at Changi Boardwalk. Can you imagine lifting up her skirt, bonking her along the Kelong Walk while feeling the sea breeze blowing your bare ass! :D

I thought Tracy already quite after her ops ? Is is the same Tracy who has big tattoo on her whole back ?

BaBieE
26-12-2008, 11:27 AM
I thought Tracy already quite after her ops ? Is is the same Tracy who has big tattoo on her whole back ?

Actually it boils down between you and the Sista, the comfort level between the both of you. So if the chemistry's good, sparks will fly. I ever did it with one Sista at the ferry terminal facing the sea. I'm not gonna mentioned names 'cause I dun want any friction or tension between myself and the rest of the bros here.

That said I'm sure some of the bros here do know the fact if you do visit say be it a Sista, FL, etc. regularly and if the comfort level gets better, then naturally you as client, your requests may have a higher chance of being negotiated rather than getting rejected instantly. Hope this helps. :)

Power48
26-12-2008, 02:48 PM
I'm not sure she is the same Summer that some of you talked about though. One of you described her as being "a small pretie LB" with "Nice and soft boobs to hold, with soft nipples too". The Summer I saw was rather tall with big boobs that had nice shape but feels hard when you touch with small hard nipples.

The Summer I know is quite tall, sunny personality and post ops.

boring76
26-12-2008, 04:08 PM
The Summer I know is quite tall, sunny personality and post ops.

Hi,

Any contact for Summer?

johnlim
26-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Does anyone knows what happened to Summer? Left the scene and uncontactable. Miss her though.:o

loki
27-12-2008, 02:55 AM

Bros who are regulars of Tracy, have any of you kena any STD from her before? I need to know urgently! TIA.

Power48
27-12-2008, 09:40 AM
Hi,

Any contact for Summer?

I have lost contact as well.

snowcap
27-12-2008, 11:44 AM
Anyone got contacts on angel ? Thank in advance :D

TLover
27-12-2008, 02:25 PM
Bros who are regulars of Tracy, have any of you kena any STD from her before? I need to know urgently! TIA.

I have been Tracy's regular for years. So far so good...:)

-|0|-
27-12-2008, 03:51 PM

FYI, I remember looking for Tracy sometime earlier this year in Aug. Why, you might ask... 'cause I recalled it's around the NDP period. Just mid of last month (Nov), I went for checked up and got a clean bill of health. So yes, to your question if I kena any STD from Tracy. The answer is no. ;)

BaBieE
27-12-2008, 10:03 PM

Hmmm... something happened to you? Maybe you may have visited more than one working lady (Sista, FL, PRCs, etc) and I've noticed from your postings you might have engaged services with other Sistas too... Just to name a few: Jamie, Nadia, Angel, etc... I know it's hard to recall, for I'm sure you might have other playgrounds but I maybe wrong too. Just remember don't do raw. Raw = War! Good Luck and Godspeed! :)

And btw, Carrie stands somewhere in the middle at the zebra crossing. ;)

irwnani
27-12-2008, 10:59 PM

Bro aces68, I vaguely the LB with a big tattoo on her whole back is Liping.

-|0|-
27-12-2008, 11:22 PM

Hi Bro aces68, I'm not sure if Tracy has quieten after her ops... but my odds of seeing her when i head down to CV is pretty good. She doesn't have a huge tattoo on her whole back but she has 4 tattoos: 2 on her upper arms, 1 on her upper back and 1 inner left groin.

ajosih
27-12-2008, 11:45 PM
Anyone got Tracy's contact? Thanks in advance! :D

Heavenly123
28-12-2008, 07:31 AM
anyone can share xue-er contact with me? thanks

EzKiL
28-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Went down Cv last friday.
My first pick up is Tracy !!!!
Damn shoike her bj...
Think i wont forget that very moment in my car with her..
10 thumb up for her service
==))

toughnut
28-12-2008, 07:33 PM
Hi guys,

would anyone mind sharing xue er's contacts? thanks in advance!:D

GongCB
29-12-2008, 12:31 AM
Tracy BJ so so to me. If you ever try xue-er, you would know what i mean.

For those i pass out xue-er number, please help to circular the number for those who 'need it' as i often went down(Moderation). :)[/QUOTE]

Sorry lor Bro..if compare Xue er n Tracy..I would say Tracy's one can bring u to 9th heaven..Xue-ers one v commercialsed..but her asshole v tight n good to fuck..but i would say teh best is still my PRC FB i used to find in Beach Rd..sigh..missed her so much since she went back to Guangzhou few months ago..

EzKiL
29-12-2008, 12:14 PM
Mind give me xue er contact ?
I interested ~~~~!!!!
Shit, i am in love with them..Lol!!

-|0|-
29-12-2008, 01:34 PM
Sorry lor Bro..if compare Xue er n Tracy..I would say Tracy's one can bring u to 9th heaven...

Exactly, that's the thing about Tracy. She's being something more... :D

...Xue-ers one v commercialsed..but her asshole v tight n good to fuck..

Just my 2 cents worth, I would say Xue Er and also Angel are too mechanical for my liking.

leroy13
30-12-2008, 09:27 AM
hi bro, any recom for a sister with nice shave dick

fujifilm
30-12-2008, 09:32 AM
Hi Bros,

Can anyone share with me Xue-er's contact?
Thanks in advance!

doppelherz
30-12-2008, 09:51 AM
hi bro, any recom for a sister with nice shave dick
i have been looking for one as well but those i've come across have non functional dicks :(
so if anyone knows..please do recommend! :D

bochapsing
30-12-2008, 03:23 PM
a short girl with short dirty blond hair and very tanned skin with a very cute/pretty face. She was wearing a white top and white shorts.

could be angel?!

picked up angel at the zebra crossing few nights ago..
she is sporting a short, dyed hair and was very well tanned..
she's a frenly and chatty person..
told me she always stand near to the exit of the road round the carpark..
and she was wearing a super mini demin shorts with nothing underneath..!!
started 'molest' me while i was driving to the battle field..
ended at a place quite far away as she noticed police car was patrolling around..
then she strip everything in the car while giving bj..
while she continue to bj me, she took out another cd, put it over her finger and started finger my anal...
damn shiok man.. unload very soon under her 'double stimulation'..
overall, it's enjoyable session..
her service is top notch..
will come back for her again..

doppelherz
30-12-2008, 04:13 PM
nice FR bro...sounds damn hot!

anyone knows if Xue Er or Angel do services at their place?
if so, how much?
thanks!

berg
30-12-2008, 07:31 PM
Wow..got to tell u guys, i went to cv few days ago n had a great nite of my life..i drive round n round to find someone to fling with n got caught to a malay sister by the name of fiza..she was standing at the big carpark behind 7-11 n she have such a great body n very sexy..i took her n her service was so excellent..she beat some of the chinese sister that i ever took before..never know the big carpark got sister with very good service..u guys shld check her out..she got tattoo on right side of her upper breast..i think it is firebird..what people say is very true..go for the service not the look..i will go n find her again..

Humongosu
30-12-2008, 10:04 PM
i have been looking for one as well but those i've come across have non functional dicks :(
so if anyone knows..please do recommend! :D

Alicia and Vivian have fully functional dicks! :D

BaBieE
31-12-2008, 12:32 AM
Going to get ready in awhile and head down to CV, hopefully I'll see Tracy tonite! :cool:

Thalia
31-12-2008, 06:17 AM
bro,i agree wif u tat tracy bj is superd!coz last i went dwn 2 cv 2 look 4 my sexy tattoo gal(tracy)...but i could'nt find her....i turn many rounds n i waited 4 her in e carpark 4 almost an hr but still nvr c her...so i jus turn out jus pick up 1 LB it happen 2 b xue er! so i quite happy coz i read abt her in e forum...she brought me 2 a dark place n she ask 4 $ 1st,then i took out 50 n i ask 4 change bk but she say tat she dun ve small notes n ask me 2 give her as tips n she say tat she will give me a best bj....so i agree...than she took out comdom n she ask me 2 take off my pants.....she jus put e condom when my 'titi' still soft!!!than she start 2 suck it...omg!!!i was so piss off coz when my 'titi' start gettin hard she jus use her hand all e way till i cum!tis is e so called best bj???i tink tat will b my 1st n last time 2 look 4 her!!i:mad: m still lookin 4 my sexy tattoo gal(tracy)...realli wan 2 try her Bj...wonder when she will b there???:(

TLover
01-01-2009, 04:58 AM
Just come back after a sextified sexion with Tracy. Drank abit so had quite a hard time cuming. But I can say her service is very good as she tried her best to make me cum. :D

BaBieE
01-01-2009, 05:21 AM
Bloody lucky, yesterday and today I managed to bump (literally) into Tracy! :p

Can you farking imagine scoring her on all fronts (3 holes)... :cool:

She teased me if that was a trilogy, I gave her one final assault and said, "No... I'll be back!" :D

OMG! Tracy's definitely ahead of the curve! ;)

HORNYLION
01-01-2009, 09:52 AM
Can i know if the Sistas will follow you to the chalets nearby for a nite if u willing to pay them?

popiah
01-01-2009, 12:32 PM
hi all CV Lover,

Good afternoon on this beautiful new year day 2009....

enjoy your surfing here for more information and sharing.

signoff
CV Popiah

HORNYLION
01-01-2009, 02:08 PM
Hw much do u think that is going to cost?

superchevy
01-01-2009, 02:18 PM
bro,i agree wif u tat tracy bj is superd!coz last i went dwn 2 cv 2 look 4 my sexy tattoo gal(tracy)...but i could'nt find her....i turn many rounds n i waited 4 her in e carpark 4 almost an hr but still nvr c her...so i jus turn out jus pick up 1 LB it happen 2 b xue er! so i quite happy coz i read abt her in e forum...she brought me 2 a dark place n she ask 4 $ 1st,then i took out 50 n i ask 4 change bk but she say tat she dun ve small notes n ask me 2 give her as tips n she say tat she will give me a best bj....so i agree...than she took out comdom n she ask me 2 take off my pants.....she jus put e condom when my 'titi' still soft!!!than she start 2 suck it...omg!!!i was so piss off coz when my 'titi' start gettin hard she jus use her hand all e way till i cum!tis is e so called best bj???i tink tat will b my 1st n last time 2 look 4 her!!i:mad: m still lookin 4 my sexy tattoo gal(tracy)...realli wan 2 try her Bj...wonder when she will b there???:(

bro this type of service lock the car squeeze his fucking balls and ask him to return back your $50 man ......:rolleyes:

irwnani
01-01-2009, 02:43 PM
.....she jus put e condom when my 'titi' still soft!!!than she start 2 suck it...omg!!!i was so piss off coz when my 'titi' start gettin hard she jus use her hand all e way till i cum!tis is e so called best bj???i tink tat will b my 1st n last time 2 look 4 her!! i m still lookin 4 my sexy tattoo gal(tracy)...realli wan 2 try her Bj...wonder when she will b there???:(

U're not alone man, she was so rough that even with a condom on, i still suffered minor cuts on below my cockhead from her rough handling and her teeth... this Xue Er's no different from the PRCs at the famous Bermuda Triangle! :mad:

bro this type of service lock the car squeeze his fucking balls and ask him to return back your $50 man ......:rolleyes:

Xue Er's just a pretty face with SUB-ZERO service! :mad:

ajosih
01-01-2009, 03:35 PM
Actually I dun think Xue Er's pretty... recently me and a group of frens went down. As we were about to exit from the carpark, one of female frens in the car, said, "Wow, she looks like Wu Zun (吳尊) from 飛輪海."

Then me and my guy frens went, "Who...who..." I was slowing down, driving and we ask our 2 female frens who were they referring to and they discreetly signaled to us; the one standing at the electric box. Anyway it didn't take long for us to realise, and we could see why n agreed with the ladies. Literally, its Wu Zun with make up and wearing woman dress! :eek:

leroy13
01-01-2009, 09:00 PM
And it damn fucking soild HARD! :p

hi,
does anyone know alicia or vivian's contact?

pls.

thank you

leo84
01-01-2009, 09:37 PM
hmmm....seem this new year is not a very good year for my little princess of changi *xue-er* ..she must have step into *small people* be it its a real customers or fellow working sisters :confused: nevertheless my princess still having lot of supporter (customers) in changi :)
btw when there a few night ago..she really went up car after car , no wonder lot of eyes are *red* lol....
keep up the good work my dear princess and stay sexy and pretty always...
love u the fullest.......

Devil25
01-01-2009, 11:45 PM
[QUOTE=Thalia;3356169]i was so piss off coz when my 'titi' start gettin hard she jus use her hand all e way till i cum!tis is e so called best bj???i tink tat will b my 1st n last time 2 look 4 her!

agreed with bro Thalia.
Her service is suck.
had her the last time,same,more hj than bj.
it is my last time to look for her too.

roger.kwok444
02-01-2009, 12:41 AM
Hi All Bro,

Anyone has Angel contact? Miss her so much. She is so sexy.

Thank you

GongCB
02-01-2009, 01:47 AM
visited Natasha 2 nights ago..asked to have a bonk outdoors and she brought me to this rather "half covered" place..i stripped and gave her a good suck n a bonk later!
Pricelesss!!

doppelherz
02-01-2009, 10:36 AM
Alicia and Vivian have fully functional dicks! :D
thanks, how do i recognise them? not familiar with them.

smartyyy
02-01-2009, 03:36 PM
hi bros, ani1 care to share tracy contact ? or where she usually hang around ? any ways to identify her ?

or also alicia and vivian and where they usually hang around ? your help would be greatly appreciated bros! PM me if you haf some info. thanks!

dreadlord
02-01-2009, 06:01 PM
Does anybody here know if QiQi is still active? Can't find her in CV anymore...:(

berg
02-01-2009, 08:47 PM
great new year..wnet down to cv again on the eve of new year..met fiza again n get wonderful bj frm her..fantastic..

popiah
03-01-2009, 06:13 AM
visited Natasha 2 nights ago..asked to have a bonk outdoors and she brought me to this rather "half covered" place..i stripped and gave her a good suck n a bonk later!
Pricelesss!!

Hummmm......natasha with a dick !!!!!

I thought she is a post-LB....hmmmmm...

signoff
Hmmmm Popiah

Devil25
03-01-2009, 11:51 AM
Does anyone know whether Roxy,Qiqi,Angel or Carrie provide service at their home in the afternoon?

GongCB
04-01-2009, 01:05 AM
Did natasha ask you to suck his dick?

Nope..ccoz I volunteered..and I like hir smooth hairless balls n dick!

bochapsing
04-01-2009, 01:40 AM
Nope..ccoz I volunteered..and I like hir smooth hairless balls n dick!

bro, how to recognise natasha? or do u have his/her contact?

:cool::cool::cool:

irwnani
04-01-2009, 03:46 AM
Made my way to CV this morning, but it was a little too crowded for my liking so I decided to venture to the other carpark behind 7-eleven. As I approached this particular Sista, her looks was pretty pleasant to me; sporting a red floral spaghetti top, bottom, and a pair of killer looking boots.

Gestured her to get into my car, she then guide me to a secluded spot. i was so bloody horny that i forgot to switch off the headlights until she reminded me; whispering into my ear.. :o

So she began to stroke my manhood and i started fondling her... man her boobs were pretty shapely, i even tried to go down on her, but her mind blowing skills were too good to resist. her suction made me felt like i was at the verge of being blown away. :eek:

The bobbling of her head, the occasional 'POP' as she sucks my bulbous head, and did i mentioned the way her eyes connect with mine as i was senselessly tortured by Jane... at times she knew I was gonna cum and almost instinctively, she stop sucking momentarily and went licking and sucking my balls... Damn, if only my wife can suck this way too... :D

Then all of sudden, she decided to kill me off instantly, I came in less than 15mins. I f@@king came so hard, it felt like my legs were 'flying away'! We chit chatted a while before leaving the dark area. As we reached back to the carpark, I gave her a hug, I could feel her warmth from her hug and gave a peck on my cheek before getting out of the car.

Can't wait to visit CV and see Jane again! :p

LaserKiller
04-01-2009, 09:49 AM
Does anyone know whether Roxy,Qiqi,Angel or Carrie provide service at their home in the afternoon?

I know carrie do as I used to go her place in the evening.

Problem I lost her contact when my hp lost. moreover she always start work late in cv.

wonder any kind bro can PM me carrie's ctc.

Tks in advance

snowcap
05-01-2009, 06:27 AM
Anyone got angel ctc to share ? Thank you in advance :D

Existentialism
06-01-2009, 01:44 PM
If happen to see angel, i will get the number for those who want it. :)

Haven't to CV for more than 2 years now (kena ban for drink driving haha, just got back licence! woohoo!), so I'm not familiar who's who now. :confused:

Anyway went down last Friday night about 1am - all more muscular than me! Haha. The pretty ones seem to only come out at 2am. I drove around looking for Xue Er. Was about to call her (thanks bro profane), then I saw a nice one.:D Told her to jump in and it was Roxy. Very hardworking and eager to please, but pretty SOP techniques.

I really need to familiarise myself with the babes there. Trying to figure out who's Jialing and Angel...:p

Thanks

Existentialism
08-01-2009, 01:45 PM
Hope to see yours FR on them next time. :)

Will certainly post if I up them bro.:p But why they come out so late, 2am onwards?:eek: At that time, me sleepy liow. My didi I think comatose! haha:D

Thanks for reading

Existentialism
08-01-2009, 11:45 PM
Thanks bro Via1314.;) I dunno when.....maybe tomorrow:p

snowcap
09-01-2009, 11:14 AM
Angel ctc anyone has ? hehe

Heavenly123
10-01-2009, 06:08 AM
U're not alone man, she was so rough that even with a condom on, i still suffered minor cuts on below my cockhead from her rough handling and her teeth... this Xue Er's no different from the PRCs at the famous Bermuda Triangle! :mad:

Xue Er's just a pretty face with SUB-ZERO service! :mad:

I disagree. I just had Xue-er and must admit that her service is good and she gentle, giving a girlfriend feeling. I guess how she treat bros also depend on how she is treated.

I was way too tired to cum even she tried her best to blow me, and in the end she offered an apology that i didnt cum. This is service!

I love Xue-er.

Boost
10-01-2009, 12:24 PM
Any bro can share Jialing's contact? Thanks!

iscrewaunties
11-01-2009, 12:21 AM
was there early saturday morning at about 4am. Saw only 2 at the carpark.

Must be most of the bros here got the good ones. Coz i fell asleep waiting at the carpark with engine running all. hahaha.

will try to roam again.

2WayStreet
12-01-2009, 05:05 PM
Dangerous thing to do-_Falling alseep in a air cond car with engine running. The carbon monoxide can be sucked back into the car's cabin and cause problems for you.

smartyyy
12-01-2009, 07:14 PM
might be going down to camp tonight. any 1 with gd recommendations? seen ppl recommend vivian and tracy, but where do i locate them ? which part of the carpark ? any ideas ?

rete700i
12-01-2009, 10:16 PM
:confused::rolleyes:

Worst come to worst just kick in the Bucket.:)

iscrewaunties
13-01-2009, 09:28 AM
i usually wind my window down a bit when i'm parked coz i usually smoke in the car. hehehe. but yeah...kinda dangerous i know :P

anyways whats the earliest time these sisters usually start prowling?

Desert_Rabbits
13-01-2009, 10:27 PM
anyways whats the earliest time these sisters usually start prowling?
the earliest i went there was 1130pm n saw 1 to 2 LBs walking there.

crombie
13-01-2009, 11:36 PM
was there early saturday morning at about 4am. Saw only 2 at the carpark.

Must be most of the bros here got the good ones. Coz i fell asleep waiting at the carpark with engine running all. hahaha.

will try to roam again.

i think should be too late bro.

iscrewaunties
14-01-2009, 09:09 AM
Yeah i figured it was a tad too late. hehehe.

Anyways i wouldnt know their names even, as im just venturing into this 'market'.

any brothers have descriptions as to which LB is which? maybe pictures?

Acanthus
15-01-2009, 01:04 PM
Is Narcis still around?

Bro Profane, dun mind pm me Angel's number?

Went down twice the last time but didn;t manage to find her...

Disappointed drive from Jurong to CV...

:(

elvix
16-01-2009, 01:16 PM
went down yesterday for a spin due to insomnia

reached at about 3am & saw quite a number of sistas walking around.

Picked up one cute looking one wearing a black spag top & white fluffy skirt.

Was told she's elly. WAH! damn she looked hot & cute on near view when she got up.

Usual Sop , drive to location, paid & started action. Nice soft boobs & she was real slow trying to arouse me. Everything ended 15 mins later with me squeezing the boobs with my left hand, playing with her didi on my right hand & exploding into her mouth!

seems like elly doesnt goes dwn cv often & guess it was my lucky night!

A*star
16-01-2009, 09:30 PM
What time do they "close" shop everyday?

Thalia
17-01-2009, 05:39 AM
went dwn 2 cv few day ago....could'nt find TRACY there:(wonder where is she???did any 1 noe any way 2 contact her???realli desparate 2 try her bj...coz my frend tried her bj n say tat her bj is veri gd...n he also say she is 1 of e best dress gal in cv...realli cant wait 2 try her bj:D...anyone noe hw 2 contact my goddess(TRACY)pls kindly PM me...thks.........:)

TLover
18-01-2009, 12:03 AM
Found out from her that she will be there almost every nite from now on. So good luck. She walks very sexily like model. U will notice her. Tattoo on her thigh and arms and her sharp facial features are hard to miss.

smartyyy
18-01-2009, 03:42 AM
Found out from her that she will be there almost every nite from now on. So good luck. She walks very sexily like model. U will notice her. Tattoo on her thigh and arms and her sharp facial features are hard to miss.

who will this be bro ? maybe someday we can gather together and CV see see look look and haf some discussions.

TLover
18-01-2009, 05:22 AM
who will this be bro ? maybe someday we can gather together and CV see see look look and haf some discussions.

Bro Smartyyy, sorry to mention I'm referring to Tracy.

snowcap
18-01-2009, 06:19 AM
Hey dicky, just send you a PM. For those who want angel number do so to PM me. I have just clear my inbox as i can only store 10 PM due to under moderation. :)

Bro , pm me angel number too . Thank you :D

superchevy
18-01-2009, 11:31 AM
Bro , pm me angel number too . Thank you :D

hi , bro u into CV connection laio ah......

Thalia
18-01-2009, 11:35 AM
thks bro TLover..tks 4 ur info..i tink i will go dwn n look 4 her 2nite:D....

ialnairda
18-01-2009, 11:42 PM
Is Narcis still around?gone America to work liao... but shes home for a month, dun think she will go CV...

Thalia
19-01-2009, 05:17 AM
went dwn 2nite(sun)but nvr c tracy there:(:waited 4 her till 1hr plus(12am)so disappointed:(wonder wat time she usually there??haiz...wanted her service veri much...anyone can kindly tell me..thks:(

TLover
19-01-2009, 08:50 AM
went dwn 2nite(sun)but nvr c tracy there:(:waited 4 her till 1hr plus(12am)so disappointed:(wonder wat time she usually there??haiz...wanted her service veri much...anyone can kindly tell me..thks:(

Bro Thalia, she normally will be there from 12 plus until 5-6 am. Maybe u went too early. Last night she was there. I went around 3 plus and managed to 'get' her.

snowcap
19-01-2009, 01:06 PM
hi , bro u into CV connection laio ah......

Haha , shssss . . LOL .

miljnt85
19-01-2009, 01:51 PM
Had Angel last night, no car so she brought me to the tennis court. Wahh, all the bros there fast hand fast leg trying to rush for her so i thought this must be the pride of CV alr. loll.

So pretty much SOP, went in, she lifted up her dress for touch touch while she got my hard, cap me and sucked away. after 10-15 i exploded and that's the end of that. One thing is she talks and jokes alot and is damn playful, which makes me v comfortable so overall i'd say 8.5/10 la.

Cheers bros
Happy bonking!

gcom
19-01-2009, 05:23 PM
Hey dicky, just send you a PM. For those who want angel number do so to PM me. I have just clear my inbox as i can only store 10 PM due to under moderation. :)

Hi profane can't PM me Angel's number veli horny liao
Thanks

bochapsing
19-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Had Angel last night, no car so she brought me to the tennis court. Wahh, all the bros there fast hand fast leg trying to rush for her so i thought this must be the pride of CV alr. loll.

So pretty much SOP, went in, she lifted up her dress for touch touch while she got my hard, cap me and sucked away. after 10-15 i exploded and that's the end of that. One thing is she talks and jokes alot and is damn playful, which makes me v comfortable so overall i'd say 8.5/10 la.
!

no car oso can? tennis court?
wow... a public bj session?
tat's interesting.. may want to try having her in public w/o car.. hehe...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

smartyyy
19-01-2009, 07:54 PM

Cheers bros
Happy bonking!

did you take her at around 3am ? she was around the zebra crossing area ?

smartyyy
19-01-2009, 07:56 PM
yesterday night just visited CV, had jialing. wonderful blowjob this time she gave me. the last time i visited her, she gave me rather poor service. but this time round, she made it all up.

BJ 9/10

encountered a few peeping toms last night, 1 pick up and 1 car, was enjoying half way and they slow down when they went pass my car, make 1 round, come back again, and practically move at 5km/h pass me. all of them in both cars peeking into my car. told jialing about it but she said its colleagues, but when i look into both the cars, all guys, all looking into my car. any body have such experience also ? visited cv quite a few times but never encounter such problems, usually only worry about patrol cars, but last night, had to worry about patrol cars and peeping tom.

smartyyy
19-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Bro Thalia, she normally will be there from 12 plus until 5-6 am. Maybe u went too early. Last night she was there. I went around 3 plus and managed to 'get' her.

what was she wearing ah ? i only see a few malay trans around. only chinese trans i saw was jialing. maybe i'm suay. :(

TLover
19-01-2009, 09:46 PM
what was she wearing ah ? i only see a few malay trans around. only chinese trans i saw was jialing. maybe i'm suay. :(

She was wearing something like those girls wear in the morning making breakfast after a night of fun. :p

superchevy
19-01-2009, 10:54 PM
Haha , shssss . . LOL .

not bad la sometime must enter rear door la.... is ok cause wife and mistress cannot enter so try CV sure can hahah......

miljnt85
20-01-2009, 03:27 AM
no car oso can? tennis court?
wow... a public bj session?
tat's interesting.. may want to try having her in public w/o car.. hehe...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

yeah man tennis court, damn kinky. but apparently my friend and me approached this other sista wearing a red tank top and white skirt who said "sorry i don't have a place to do it". so maybe it's angel's area of operation la. haha it's for bros who want that thrill or like me no money to buy car.

Bro smartyyy, my friend and i took her bout 12-ish 1 like that. during that time alotta bros stop by in their cars and wanted to take her but she's quite professional cos she told the other bros that my friend already struck a deal with her so she's caught up for awhile.

Thalia
20-01-2009, 09:37 AM
Found out from her that she will be there almost every nite from now on. So good luck. She walks very sexily like model. U will notice her. Tattoo on her thigh and arms and her sharp facial features are hard to miss.tks bro TLover at last i tried tracy bj....i onli can say tat her service is 'EXCELLENT,WORTH IT, BEST...she realli ve models looks n her dressin is 1 of e best which i realli agreed wif my frend:)..wif her tattoos some might tink she is veri fiece...but she is NOT!...she realli can make me ''song" till heaven..her bj is super fantastic!!!!she lick me slowly n i can say her tongue is veri powerful:p....she realli veri patient..not rushing n i feel veri comfortable n no pressure at all.coz i aready reach 2 e top n her breast is damn soft n nice 2 grab...feel so real:D...i realli cant tahan her bj n jus 2 let it out...omg..i tink she worth more...i cant wait 2 c my goddess(tracy)again..i tink 2nite i will go cv again..i dun mind spent more tis time 4 her service.

wat a wonderful monday nite:)

snowcap
20-01-2009, 06:07 PM
not bad la sometime must enter rear door la.... is ok cause wife and mistress cannot enter so try CV sure can hahah......

Haha , power la bro :D

=M4G=MrX=
20-01-2009, 06:08 PM
Totally agree!!! Tracy's like the only LB who's titties are so f@@king real that her f@@king nipples actually hardened when I f@@king suck it. :eek:

See who fast hand fast leg be Tracy's first f@@king client tonite! :p :D

snowcap
20-01-2009, 06:09 PM
Btw any bros got angel ctc to pm me ? Thanks in advance :D

superchevy
20-01-2009, 06:19 PM
Btw any bros got angel ctc to pm me ? Thanks in advance :D

wha die die need angel contact ah....... never give up good man cheong all the way and shoot right in....enjoy

Bazazza
20-01-2009, 06:20 PM
Siao liao... ci pai siao liao... lim pei buay tahan liao... die die tonite must go hunt down this hot tattoo Tracy! Siang got Tracy's contact bo, kam siah! :D

snowcap
20-01-2009, 06:22 PM
wha die die need angel contact ah....... never give up good man cheong all the way and shoot right in....enjoy

Haha , you have a not ? Nodody seems to wanna share her ctc . . Anyone ? ? Bro join me la . . We can share for a triple GB . Whahah

TLover
20-01-2009, 08:14 PM
tks bro TLover at last i tried tracy bj....i onli can say tat her service is 'EXCELLENT,WORTH IT, BEST...she realli ve models looks n her dressin is 1 of e best which i realli agreed wif my frend:)..wif her tattoos some might tink she is veri fiece...but she is NOT!...she realli can make me ''song" till heaven..her bj is super fantastic!!!!she lick me slowly n i can say her tongue is veri powerful:p....she realli veri patient..not rushing n i feel veri comfortable n no pressure at all.coz i aready reach 2 e top n her breast is damn soft n nice 2 grab...feel so real:D...i realli cant tahan her bj n jus 2 let it out...omg..i tink she worth more...i cant wait 2 c my goddess(tracy)again..i tink 2nite i will go cv again..i dun mind spent more tis time 4 her service.

Glad you enjoy her services. Sharing is caring...Good things must share with Bros mah.

kelvin_ww
20-01-2009, 09:11 PM
Any bros can share tracy's ctc?? Wad time do they start operating anyway?:)

TLover
21-01-2009, 01:31 AM
tks bro TLover at last i tried tracy bj....i onli can say tat her service is 'EXCELLENT,WORTH IT, BEST...she realli ve models looks n her dressin is 1 of e best which i realli agreed wif my frend:)..wif her tattoos some might tink she is veri fiece...but she is NOT!...she realli can make me ''song" till heaven..her bj is super fantastic!!!!she lick me slowly n i can say her tongue is veri powerful:p....she realli veri patient..not rushing n i feel veri comfortable n no pressure at all.coz i aready reach 2 e top n her breast is damn soft n nice 2 grab...feel so real...i realli cant tahan her bj n jus 2 let it out...omg..i tink she worth more...i cant wait 2 c my goddess(tracy)again..i tink 2nite i will go cv again..i dun mind spent more tis time 4 her service.

Just came back from CV. Saw Tracy so mai tu leow. Took her time and no rush. Now I can sleep well...;)

WhoElse
21-01-2009, 02:27 AM
Hear say that Xue er last time tape her ex-bf blow job for her and threaten him with that. Is it true? One of my friend know the guy thats why I'm curious if he is saying the truth. :confused:

Desert_Rabbits
21-01-2009, 02:51 AM
Tonite saw many sistas around..maybe about 6 or 7....n also the patrol car:mad:
So bros going there, juz be careful..:)

jamesjames
21-01-2009, 02:52 AM
wa keep reading about u guys going to CV brings back old times(2 years ago). :( Just came back from oversea posting. Now "car-less" so cannot go CV and too far. One advice, better do it in car bros. Public areas hv ppl take VDOs. Careful. Actually it would be great to meet bros of similar interest just to share n makan maybe in CV too. PM if interested. Cheers

nickyeow
21-01-2009, 10:42 AM
went down last night to release. not many ppl around so saw alot of sistas standing by the roadside. saw this chio and long legged sista and ask her to hop in. found out her name is Roxy. drove to a nice quiet spot where we can see the plane fly by and she got down to gimme a bj. :D

nice bj with lots of slurping sound and tongue action. her skin is very smooth and her boobs are nicely proportioned. took me awhile to cum but no complains from her.

would sincerely like to recommend her service to all bros. according to her, she works everyday except saturday due to too many ppl. who knows, she might be reading this post as she told me she is an avid internet user who spends her free time mostly on the net.

right Roxy??? :D

doppelherz
21-01-2009, 03:00 PM
wow so many positive posts about Tracy, i'm gonna try her on my next visit.
besides her tattoo, any other way to recognise her? race etc? thanks :)

sunkistorange
21-01-2009, 04:11 PM
hey bro profane, can i hve angel's no as well? try pming you a few times bt your mailbox always full

UndeaD80
21-01-2009, 05:12 PM
Any ways to know how tracy and jialing looks like??

irwnani
21-01-2009, 11:43 PM
Tracy's Eurasian and to me, she has some resemblance to our Singapore Nominated MP Eunice Olsen. (http://www.simplyher.com.sg/displays/images/200803/people/pic-1.jpg) :p

She's a very down to earth and friendly gal, that said she doesn't put on airs. There was one day me and Tracy were 'arguing' and decided to try out once and for all see which Nasi Lemak stall is the best. :eek:

In the end, among the three stalls I like International Food Stall while she prefers Mizzy's Corner and we both agree Sri Sujana sucks big time! :D

Sengir
22-01-2009, 06:14 AM
Hello!

I'm a bit new to this so bear with me. Could I have Tracy's contact? Seems like she would be interesting to try out.

Thanks in advance! Will post an FR... :D

Thalia
22-01-2009, 07:19 AM
2nite i went dwn 2 cv ard 12plus but nvr c my favorite gal(TRACY) there... so i jus park my car in e carpark near e exit...then i saw xue er again :mad::so i tink she tout tat i wanted her service so she cum in my car n jus sit n ask me 2 start my car...but i told her tat i m going bk..she keep sayin tat her business nt gd n ask me 2 take her...but i told her i wanted 2 go back coz 2 late lliao(got 2 work)..she seem like nt veri happi n jus slam my car door:mad:...i was angry n shock tat her attitude was so different compare 2 1st time i noe her:confused:wat a unlucky day!!!!!!:mad:

Thalia
22-01-2009, 07:50 AM
2nite i went dwn 2 cv ard 12plus but nvr c my favorite gal(TRACY) there... so i jus park my car in e carpark near e exit...then i saw xue er again :mad::so i tink she tout tat i wanted her service so she cum in my car n jus sit n ask me 2 start my car...but i told her tat i m going bk..she keep sayin tat her business nt gd n ask me 2 take her...but i told her i wanted 2 go back coz 2 late lliao(got 2 work)..she seem like nt veri happi n jus slam my car door:mad:...i was angry n shock tat her attitude was so different compare 2 1st time i noe her:confused:wat a unlucky day!!!!!!:mad:

sunkistorange
22-01-2009, 05:17 PM
Hey dickhead, just send you angel number. Enjoy! :)

thanks bro

dick-sons
22-01-2009, 10:31 PM
Bros, wat's the damage at CV?

WhoElse
22-01-2009, 10:46 PM
2nite i went dwn 2 cv<textarea name="message" id="vB_Editor_001_textarea" rows="10" cols="60" style="display:block; width:540px; height:250px" tabindex="1" dir="ltr">[QUOTE=Thalia;3413391]2nite i went dwn 2 cv ard 12plus but nvr c my favorite gal(TRACY) there... so i jus park my car in e carpark near e exit...then i saw xue er again :mad::so i tink she tout tat i wanted her service so she cum in my car n jus sit n ask me 2 start my car...but i told her tat i m going bk..she keep sayin tat her business nt gd n ask me 2 take her...but i told her i wanted 2 go back coz 2 late lliao(got 2 work)..she seem like nt veri happi n jus slam my car door:mad:...i was angry n shock tat her attitude was so different compare 2 1st time i noe her:confused:wat a unlucky day!!!!!!:mad:

I agree with you that Xue er got attitude problem. Because one time I took her and when I drive around the circle with her in the car, she keep commenting bad thing about other sistas when drive past them.

snowcap
23-01-2009, 02:15 PM
Hey dicky, just send you a PM. Enjoy. :)

Thanks bro :D

eddie98
24-01-2009, 10:10 AM
Totally agree!!! Tracy's like the only LB who's titties are so f@@king real that her f@@king nipples actually hardened when I f@@king suck it. :eek:

See who fast hand fast leg be Tracy's first f@@king client tonite! :p :D
bro...u r rite man..last nite i went cv 2 find tracy(coz in e forum someone describe tat she had tattoo)so when i turn in i saw a sista wearin red half tie top(her figure is damn super power)n white hot pant...wow veri sexy..so i turn 1 more round n check it out n i saw tattoo on her leg..jus try my luck n ask 4 her name..she smile at me n told me her name is tracy...without 2nd touts i ask her 2 hop in my car...she brought me 2 a place behind
a temple.. i park my car n than we chit chat 4 awhile..than she took out wet wipe n wipe my whole body..n than she start 2 lick my whole body omg!!!her lickin is damn gd!!than she gently put condom in my dick...i can tell u tat her bj is veri "song" until i cant tahan till my 'titi'spit out..the best ting i like abt her is tat she dun rush n i find tat she make me feel veri relax n no pressure...happy times alway seem like veri fast:(when i send her bk 2 e same spot where i pick her up,she give me a gd bye kiss n i told her tat 'i will b back 4 u again'...she smile back n say'i will wait 4 u again'....damage $30 but i tink is worth it.hehee....

madness88
24-01-2009, 01:33 PM
last night on the 23 at 12 plus i went to changi v then me and my friend go see ladyboy gt 1 super chio lor look like real girl in white dress wah but i dint dare to try =x any 1 know here name

nightmare77
24-01-2009, 03:21 PM
BTW ... was wondering if any bros out there have Tracy Contact ?
I am a CV lover ... but just wish they could start work earlier ... ha .. not easy to find an excuse to come out late .... thanks !

Babomatic
24-01-2009, 03:54 PM
Oh come on Bro nightmare77, dun need a excuse to come out late at night but i'm sure u have an excuse to hang out late evening into the night yeah.

Something like a dinner hangout, hang out with ur mates; clubbing, drinking, catching a football match, going for a game futsal at the cage, going on a housewarming, etc.... there u go... in case you might asked so i tot prolly i'll spoonfeed you on some activities that could start late in the evening into the night.

So done with ur sexcuse and wondering what can u really do in the meantime while sexticipating Tracy's arrival at CV. Maybe you could catcha movie, window shopping and buy some stuff to surprise ur other half (if u have), 'cause it works wonders for me, period.

If those ideas ain't enough to kill ur time, perhaps call a FL, head down to OT for some 'warm' sexsions. Oh yes that said, if the nightclubs suits ur taste better, be my guest.

By then, it's about time for a slow drive to the most 'avant garde' places in Singapore: CV; and hunt down Tracy and farking thrust hers and ur bloody brains out! :D

advancedkill
24-01-2009, 04:22 PM
Tracy's Eurasian and to me, she has some resemblance to our Singapore Nominated MP Eunice Olsen. (http://www.simplyher.com.sg/displays/images/200803/people/pic-1.jpg) :p

She's a very down to earth and friendly gal, that said she doesn't put on airs. There was one day me and Tracy were 'arguing' and decided to try out once and for all see which Nasi Lemak stall is the best. :eek:

In the end, among the three stalls I like International Food Stall while she prefers Mizzy's Corner and we both agree Sri Sujana sucks big time! :D

Oh my bloody lord, it's always been one of my fantasies (you may call it sick, perv, whatever you like to call it) to bonk a pretty politician.

OMG, Tracy looks like Eunice Olsen!!!!! Guess I dun have to imagine bonking Eunice Olsen while bonking/ getting a blowjob from my gf and I dun have to settle wanking myself off while watching recorded Front, Wheel of Fortune and Rouge anymore! WooHoo! :cool:

YouTube - NMP Olsen: Pretty Angel with a Beautiful heart (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmgvUMJ61R0)

YouTube - Dr Marc Tay on Channel 5's Rouge (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT_unNpNAdE)

YouTube - The Ocean Band appearance on Front (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLFQ7KA_znc)

YouTube - Eunice Oslen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDhb9mfI1dg)

eddie98
24-01-2009, 09:56 PM
BTW ... was wondering if any bros out there have Tracy Contact ?
I am a CV lover ... but just wish they could start work earlier ... ha .. not easy to find an excuse to come out late .... thanks !bro nightmare77,u can jus go dwn cv after 12am...she will stand at e entrance or e zebra crossing near e ferry terminal...veri easy 2 tell who is tracy coz she had tattoos on her arm n leg...but dun worri she might look firece wif her tattoos actually she is a veri friendly n nice gal:)gd luk bro''u will nvr feel regret after u tried her bj n her powerful lickin:D

happygolucky
25-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Just came back from CV. Saw Tracy so mai tu leow. Took her time and no rush. Now I can sleep well...;)
sound like tracy service nt bad ah:)can any 1 tell me when she usually go cv & wat time she will b there....cant wait 2 try her service:D

=M4G=MrX=
25-01-2009, 03:14 PM
Hey bro happygolucky, did u READ eddie98's post yesterday at 9.56pm b4 u posted today at 1.00pm inquiring on the hot n ever so sexy Tracy?

For goodness sake, read before posting please! Are you chronologically challenged or something?!?!? Unbelieveable! :mad:

nightmare77
25-01-2009, 03:59 PM
bro nightmare77,u can jus go dwn cv after 12am...she will stand at e entrance or e zebra crossing near e ferry terminal...veri easy 2 tell who is tracy coz she had tattoos on her arm n leg...but dun worri she might look firece wif her tattoos actually she is a veri friendly n nice gal:)gd luk bro''u will nvr feel regret after u tried her bj n her powerful lickin:D

Thanks alot .... will try one of these days ... hope she'll be working then ... I PMed you for some queries .... thanks

Happy Lunar New Year to all !
Happy Bonking !

happygolucky
26-01-2009, 06:46 AM
Hey bro happygolucky, did u READ eddie98's post yesterday at 9.56pm b4 u posted today at 1.00pm inquiring on the hot n ever so sexy Tracy?

For goodness sake, read before posting please! Are you chronologically challenged or something?!?!? Unbelieveable! :mad:

bro==M4G=Mr=,tis is my 1st time post in tis forum...i dun mean anytin,sori abt tat..me realli wan 2 try tracy service....so last nite(eve of cny i went down 2 cv 2 try my luck...turn a few rounds but nvr c any sisters wif tattoos:(so i park in e carpark n wait 4 tracy...waited abt 2 hrs i onli see a few malay sisters..so i tink maybe cny eve tats y she nvr cum down...jus start my car n drive back hme:(...but i will go there again till i get 2 try tracy service..i wun give up:)

TLover
26-01-2009, 10:13 AM
bro==M4G=Mr=,tis is my 1st time post in tis forum...i dun mean anytin,sori abt tat..me realli wan 2 try tracy service....so last nite(eve of cny i went down 2 cv 2 try my luck...turn a few rounds but nvr c any sisters wif tattoos:(so i park in e carpark n wait 4 tracy...waited abt 2 hrs i onli see a few malay sisters..so i tink maybe cny eve tats y she nvr cum down...jus start my car n drive back hme:(...but i will go there again till i get 2 try tracy service..i wun give up:)

Aiyoh, for goodness sake, where got ppl go down CV on CNY eve to look for chinese sista. Of cos they need to celebrate CNY also mah. She told me Wed or Thurs night then she go there. So dun go these 2 days lah.

Existentialism
26-01-2009, 12:22 PM
I was determined to get myself re-acquainted with the sisters at CV recently. :D:cool:

So last week it was Roxy... then I was lucky enough to meet the lovely Tracy late on Friday night.:D She's terrific to be with. Apart from her loving sexual ways, I love just being in her company. Will definitely see her often.

Saw another stunner that night - hot black short and a pink/red spag strap top. Yumz!!! But too bad, unloaded twice that day liow...hahaha

Now need to find out who the famous Jialing is...:p

Thanks for reading

ac_orionsg
26-01-2009, 07:35 PM
I was determined to get myself re-acquainted with the sisters at CV recently. :D:cool:

So last week it was Roxy... then I was lucky enough to meet the lovely Tracy late on Friday night.:D She's terrific to be with. Apart from her loving sexual ways, I love just being in her company. Will definitely see her often.

Saw another stunner that night - hot black short and a pink/red spag strap top. Yumz!!! But too bad, unloaded twice that day liow...hahaha

Now need to find out who the famous Jialing is...:p

Thanks for reading

if i not wrong, jialing = Roxy

Existentialism
26-01-2009, 11:40 PM
if i not wrong, jialing = Roxy

REALLY!!?? Jialing is Roxy??!! :confused:I guess I was just expecting a more stunning babe! :o

So cool! I got the queen... however she didn't leave a lasting impression on me at all. Tracy so far rocks with me. Now to uncover Angel and Xue Er! Haha... oh and that slim yummy malay who wore hot black shorts and a tight spag strap top the other night! :p:D

Thanks for reading

Humongosu
27-01-2009, 03:00 AM
Actually I dun think Xue Er's pretty... recently me and a group of frens went down. As we were about to exit from the carpark, one of female frens in the car, said, "Wow, she looks like Wu Zun (吳尊) from 飛輪海."

Then me and my guy frens went, "Who...who..." I was slowing down, driving and we ask our 2 female frens who were they referring to and they discreetly signaled to us; the one standing at the electric box. Anyway it didn't take long for us to realise, and we could see why n agreed with the ladies. Literally, its Wu Zun with make up and wearing woman dress! :eek:

Yikes bro ajosih, I have to say Xue Er's shoulders a bit broad (like a man's) for my liking. Not good. :(

REALLY!!?? Jialing is Roxy??!! I guess I was just expecting a more stunning babe!

So cool! I got the queen... however she didn't leave a lasting impression on me at all. Tracy so far rocks with me. Now to uncover Angel and Xue Er! Haha... oh and that slim yummy malay who wore hot black shorts and a tight spag strap top the other night!

Thanks for reading

Definitely bro Existentialism, I'm so hopelessly hooked on Tracy too. Kinda agree she does this uncanny resemblance to our NMP Eunice Olsen. Btw did u know Eunice was also at the STS (Singapore Tattoo Show) too. It was farking sardine pack and I couldn't believe my luck!

There she was, right infront of me with her cute little tush facing me and this little devil perv got the better of me! Her farking tush felt so good as i deftly brush my palm across. Tracy told me I'm sick but I told her it's kinky, just like how she suck me while my gf called me and I ended having phone sex at the same time! Ultimate! :D

Spot on, bro Existentialism. Jialing = Roxy. Just like Melissa = Alicia, Mango = Xiaoxiao, Mo Li Hua = Jasmine. But apparently, Angel and Xue Er only have one name, not sure about the reason behind it though, no pun intended. Lol~

So you manage to get the name of this hot black shorts and a tight pink/red spag strap top Malay LB? :)

Humongosu
27-01-2009, 03:09 AM
Aiyoh, for goodness sake, where got ppl go down CV on CNY eve to look for chinese sista. Of cos they need to celebrate CNY also mah. She told me Wed or Thurs night then she go there. So dun go these 2 days lah.

Boy oh boy, how I wish tonite's Wed nite. Another 24 hours more. Please time past faster, please. :D

translover1998
27-01-2009, 10:44 AM
For me i still prefer xue-er then angel....kekekek:Dbro profane,i ve nt been reading tis forum 4 quite sometimes...but when i go 2 tis forum again....everitin u post n give gd compliment r onli xue er n u keep promotin her n pming her contact 2 others???u seem more like a pimp 2 me than xue er customer????jus 2 let u noe tat everi 1 has their own type of taste!!!dun promote 2 much let everi 1 has a chance 2 try other sisters:)......tks 4 reading:)

Thalia
27-01-2009, 11:06 AM
Aiyoh, for goodness sake, where got ppl go down CV on CNY eve to look for chinese sista. Of cos they need to celebrate CNY also mah. She told me Wed or Thurs night then she go there. So dun go these 2 days lah.bro Tlover almost more than a week nvr go dwn cv liao....wonderin tracy will b there 2 nite????

TLover
27-01-2009, 12:23 PM
bro Tlover almost more than a week nvr go dwn cv liao....wonderin tracy will b there 2 nite????

Bro Thalia,
Good news for u. She will be there tonight. So the early bird gets the worm. But I dun mean too early lah. Hahaha.

berg
27-01-2009, 06:59 PM
me n my frens went to cv yesterday n i get the chance to see fiza again..damn sexy..really turn me on..her service excellent..even my frens all go after her service n give her thumbs up for her service..if u all wondering who she is..she mly sister with firebird tattoo on top of her right breast..fiza, we will come back for u..cheers..

bluewind
28-01-2009, 12:05 AM
Erm... any 1 is carrie's supportor?? care to share contact.. please pm me... thx

David07
28-01-2009, 01:26 AM
wow..guess what ? i just came back frm CV, managed to get to know who Angel was.. wow... drove dwn there, saw a lady tie her hair up, n wearing golden color tight dress... bare back de, stop beside her n ask her name, yes, its Angel.
She really nice lor... once in teh car, she start to work liao, while i start to drive off... her hand aldy on my brother n leaning on my shoulder.. wow....so fast. when upon reaching the destination, she strip me down... n she starts to blow me... her smell n the way she sounded, really make me high.... can also feel that she is shaven below... wow wow owwo... finally i shoot into her.. n she never rush de... really did well. when all is done, clean up n drove her back to her place... she is really unforgetable... till now i still thinking of her... hope u brothers do enjoy her... ;)

Thalia
28-01-2009, 06:30 AM
Bro Thalia,
Good news for u. She will be there tonight. So the early bird gets the worm. But I dun mean too early lah. Hahaha.tks man broTLover,,yes 2nite i saw tracy at cv but she reach ard 1plus...she look great wif her tube 1 piece long pants...she realli giye me a veri great service again.....her service nvr make me disappointed at all....veri ''song''jus cant resist her bj n her tougne:D...omg...nw got 2 go work...haizzzz...my mind still tinkin abt her:p......

nightmare77
28-01-2009, 08:02 AM
Read from this thread that Tracy was coming today ... so went to find her at CV loh.. but didn't manage to find her ..... instead I think I found a GEM ... haha ..

Just came home .... went to CV ard 5am ... was wondering I was too late for some much needed action .... reached there ... didn't see much except for some mina LB ... then stop at the carpark for a while .... after around 2 minutes ... see one pretty chio one alight from a car ... faster ramp my ride towards her .... wah not bad ... great looks and good figure ... she was wearing those white tank top and a pretty short skirt ... up the car .. and slowly TCSS ... from her accent ... dun sound local ... told me she was mixed blood ... can see she's looks like chinese but ain't loh .... told me her name is " SUMMER" ...

Reach a spot ... then action starts took of her top to reveal a really nice C ... grab and squeeze .. she was moaning away saying how naughty I am .... she then attack my nips and do a HJ as well .... with some soft moaning ... shoik ... then slowly lick my tummy ... move to give me a great BJ ... great time doesn't last long .... around 10 minutes ... exploded ... GAME OVER ...

Brought her back .... never ask for contact since it was our first time .... sad to hear that she doesn't come down to CV that often ... onces a while only ..
then bid our farewell ... gave me a peck and left ...

I tried Jialing(roxy), xue-er, Seline(a tall LB, long legs who always station at the zebra crossing but quite sometime never see her liao )..... in all I find " SUMMER ", looks the best, great figure that will put most real ladies to shame ... anyway ... for today she was station near a litter bin ... the place where when you go straight .. you will move into the hawker centre CP and if you turn left .. you will continue with the round about ...

Hope it has been informative ...
Happy Chinese New Year !

DizzyMage
29-01-2009, 02:11 PM
2rd day of CNY, after winning some money from marjong, pop in CV for a quick release. Not much Chinese LB ard, suddenly spotted a chio mina, so without asking price, I ask her to pop in.

Asked her what's her name and she's Elley (hope I spell correctly) Small built and C boobs. She said she seldom come CV one. So drive to a quiet spot and went to the back of the van to start... While I was enjoying the bj she's giving, suddenly I saw a car drove down the slope, off the hightlight, and drive toward my direction. I paused awhile to observe but it drove past me. Good... now can enjoy... but damned, another car, but it's a POLICE car loh. Hurry tell Elley got policeman got down from car, walking toward our van. She clamly asked me to wear my pants and go to my front seat and drove off lor. Lucky the policeman never caught me with my little bro is her mouth, if not sure ganne big time.

We changed spot and managed to finish our business, suddenly, another car beside me drove off with a sista inside:D haha... Damned funny field trip lor...

Name: Elley (Hope I got it right)
Look: Do I still need to rate?
Service: 10/10 Very friendly, no rush and good attitude. Also make a point to chitchat b4 & after the job.
RTB: Yes!!! But I didn't ask for her number, so I hope to see her more often.

Cheers!!

andy05
29-01-2009, 08:52 PM
tks man broTLover,,yes 2nite i saw tracy at cv but she reach ard 1plus...she look great wif her tube 1 piece long pants...she realli giye me a veri great service again.....her service nvr make me disappointed at all....veri ''song''jus cant resist her bj n her tougne:D...omg...nw got 2 go work...haizzzz...my mind still tinkin abt her:p......wow!seem like tracy's service sound wonderful...2nite i mus go cv n check it out:D

elvix
30-01-2009, 12:35 PM
2rd day of CNY, after winning some money from marjong, pop in CV for a quick release. Not much Chinese LB ard, suddenly spotted a chio mina, so without asking price, I ask her to pop in.

Asked her what's her name and she's Elley (hope I spell correctly) Small built and C boobs. She said she seldom come CV one. So drive to a quiet spot and went to the back of the van to start... While I was enjoying the bj she's giving, suddenly I saw a car drove down the slope, off the hightlight, and drive toward my direction. I paused awhile to observe but it drove past me. Good... now can enjoy... but damned, another car, but it's a POLICE car loh. Hurry tell Elley got policeman got down from car, walking toward our van. She clamly asked me to wear my pants and go to my front seat and drove off lor. Lucky the policeman never caught me with my little bro is her mouth, if not sure ganne big time.

We changed spot and managed to finish our business, suddenly, another car beside me drove off with a sista inside:D haha... Damned funny field trip lor...

Name: Elley (Hope I got it right)
Look: Do I still need to rate?
Service: 10/10 Very friendly, no rush and good attitude. Also make a point to chitchat b4 & after the job.
RTB: Yes!!! But I didn't ask for her number, so I hope to see her more often.

Cheers!!

agree with bro Dizzymage, elley is really cute looking to my liking & her service is great..
any bros here happen to have her contacts? hehe

andy05
31-01-2009, 07:13 AM
wow!seem like tracy's service sound wonderful...2nite i mus go cv n check it out:Dlast nite(fri)i realli went dwn 2 cv 2 look 4 tracy i turn n saw a sister wearin a silky printed red short dress...at 1st i dun noe tat chio gal is tracy...so i tout jus turn 1 more round n stop infront of her n ask her 2 hop in 2 my car(coz nvr c any sister wif tattoos)when she get in she smile n say happy new year...so i start 2 ask her name...she told me tracy....woo...realli her service is damn gd......wat e forum say abt her service n friendly r true...super gd.....i can jus say 2 all bro who wan 2 try her service dun b frighten by her tattoos....she is a veri nice gal.......most important is she has patient n of coz her bj n lickin i can onli use 1 word 2 say....'powerful n worth ur $$$.....looks:9/10...service:10/10...pantient:10/10....will sure go cv again 4 her:)
thks 4 reading......

EzKiL
31-01-2009, 09:52 AM
Yo guys =)
Yesterday went down CV
Try on Tweety...
Short hair girl
Nice body
Friendly
And very good service.
No complain at all..
But too bad , she goin to US in 2 month time.

Cheers =)

amoxil99
31-01-2009, 01:46 PM
mus go CV again :)

Tommy boy
02-02-2009, 10:52 AM
Hi all bros,

Wish to try these pretty gals from CV but i dun drive so is anyone kind enough to provide contact numbers for Tracy or any ang pai... Many thanks in advance.

BTW, are they available to book during the noon or evening time? Any wat the damage?